Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

Unsure where I'm headed

Go down 
ForfatterBesked
Maya

Maya

Humør : Try to be a rainbow in someone’s cloud.
Fag : Billedekunst, Musik, Kemi, Psykologi & Kampsport
Antal indlæg : 376

Unsure where I'm headed Empty
IndlægEmne: Unsure where I'm headed   Unsure where I'm headed EmptyLør Apr 25, 2020 9:48 pm

@Love <3
Outfit: Link
__

It had been a few days, if not almost a week since she had last spoken to Dean. Not because she didn't want to, if anything, he was the only one she truly wanted to talk to. Maya had reached another edge of her life, and she was now once again standing in front of life changing news. More that she had to control and understand about herself, and despite her trying her very best. She was by the very edge of just saying: fuck it all. However, she didn't. She couldn't. Maya had fought way to hard and long to quit anything. So this afternoon, she found herself walking towards Dean's home in the woods. She wanted to get away from the academy and everyday life for just a few hours at least. Maya came closer towards the area, when she saw a blonde woman standing outside. The young thunderbird tilted her head a little to the side and looked at the woman from distance. Was she using telekinesis? A soft chuckle left Maya's lips before she walked closer. By the description of the girl, she could only thought of it to be Love. The girl staying at Deans' place till everything was safe - which in Maya's world was gonna take a long time. "I'm not here to interrupt. I was just looking for Dean, do you know when he is off from work today?" Maya asked, claiming her being there. "I'm Maya, by the way. Dean's friend. You most be, Love, right?"
Tilbage til toppen Go down

Unsure where I'm headed
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 1

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum
Athena :: VII :: Skoven-
Gå til: