Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

Les cambrioleurs ont volé ma voiture!

Go down 
ForfatterBesked
Gæst
Gæst

Les cambrioleurs ont volé ma voiture! Empty
IndlægEmne: Les cambrioleurs ont volé ma voiture!   Les cambrioleurs ont volé ma voiture! EmptyFre Jan 31, 2020 10:31 pm

Outfit

mask

Avi describing his surroundings

Place:
The circle´s castle... head quarters... I´m not quite sure where I am. It´s looks loaded as fuck!

Time:
It´s around 11 pm. December 31. 2019. Happy new year.

Mission:
To steal the crown... if they have one? Or at least just something valuable.

@Nathaniel <3

"Noooow I... had... the tiiiiiime of my liiiiife," a low and chilled voice sang trough the night. The darkness had swallowed up the light from a while ago. "No I never... hmmmm... hmmm... hm..." Avilion, a siren, lost and cold, sneaked closer and closer to what could only be described as: rich ass sirens headquarters. He had heard about the wedding and everything. After all, he used to be a rich ass siren himself. but that was a long time ago. The circle probably had no memory of his clan anyway.
Silent as the night, he sneaked past the guard, jumped over any fence, until he found that window that was easy to open. He had been doing this as far back he could remember, so there would be no sign of him getting through the window.
The further he came inside, the more he realised, he had hid the jackpot! This place was amazing! Everything from expensive perfumes, gold, jewelry and just everything was shinning!
Satisfied, he nodded and started to open every drawer, every closet and took everything that had the slighest worth.
On one of the table, that really beautiful, tiny maple one, stood a decanter with whiskey.
*Oh... Haven´t tried that in ages,* he tought and went over there. He slowly removed his mask and pured himself a glass of whiskey.
It tasted strong and horrible. *ah... no, absolutely not* quickly he placed the glass down and pulled the creepy clown mask down as well.
Not for him.

Sidst rettet af Avilion Ons Feb 19, 2020 11:05 pm, rettet i alt 2 gange
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Les cambrioleurs ont volé ma voiture!   Les cambrioleurs ont volé ma voiture! EmptySøn Feb 02, 2020 8:45 pm

Nathaniel, a tall and dark haired man with broad shoulders, hands like shovels and eyes of so many colors that it was hard to comprehend, had decided to take a break from the festivities that was going on in the main hall, since his wedding to the beautiful and fierce Noelle had been going on since the early morning hours.
He had a bottle of wine in his hand, as he walked down the hall and into his office; a large and mostly costly decorated room with tables of oak and maple; chairs with expensive furnishing and a Persian rug to top it all off with. No one had been in that room but him and his new parents-in-law, since they were to be assigned cosmetic titles per agreement with Noelle.

He entered the room, just in time to see a shadowy figure putting down a glass on his drinks-table and put his mask back on. he turned on the lights with a simply snap of his fingers, as he took a sip of his wine. Then, calmly, he said; ‘’this is a wedding, not a masquerade. I take it that you are not on the guest list?’’ he asked - clearly not sober, as he placed himself to block the door - the only way out of the office.
He was, of course, wearing his suit - and now, a wedding ring - which made it rather hard to tell if it had been his wedding or not. ‘’Can I help you with anything?’’ he then asked, raising an eyebrow and looking patiently at the masked figure.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Les cambrioleurs ont volé ma voiture!   Les cambrioleurs ont volé ma voiture! EmptyMan Feb 03, 2020 5:35 pm

There was a party going on downstairs. Which was a perfect distraction. The music was loud, therefore no one would hear him sneak around. He wondered what party was going on. Maybe he should crash it? Just for some free food. With that thought he looked down at himself. he wasn’t exactly dressed for a party.
with a jewelry hanging out of his pocket, he froze as the light was turned on, and there not far from him, stood none other than the leader of the circle. Even after all these years… Avi could still remember that handsome face. With help from all the papers his face had been printed in.
as he blocked the door, he cursed behind his mask and made sure the shinning jewelry stayed in his pocket. “Actually yes, I´m searching for a crown… have you seen it?” his voice was muffled behind the mask. But even then, you could hear the heavy British accent.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Les cambrioleurs ont volé ma voiture!   Les cambrioleurs ont volé ma voiture! EmptyMan Feb 03, 2020 7:06 pm

Nathaniel looked at the shadowy figure, trying to place the voice. He knew he found the tone familiar, but he wasn’t quite certain as of yet. Although, the sound of his voice did hit close to home; to a past that he had held dear for decades. A time where he wasn’t anything but Nathaniel; a time where he had a chance to be himself. Now, he was a leader in a loveless marriage. How Elaine must be loving that scenario. Suddenly, he knew who the muffled voice belonged to, making him chuckle at himself, wondering how long that face wound haunt him if he took off his mask.

‘’A crown? There’s the queen’s crown? But that is sitting snugly on her head.’’ He said with a shrug, entering the room fully and closing the door behind him. ‘’Now, I might be intoxicated, but I am no fool. What are you doing here, Avilion?’’ he asked, placing the bottle of wine on the table next to him. ‘’Why do you want the crown? Do you need money?’’ he asked, crossing his arms, looking slightly worried at the siren. ‘’Take off the mask. There’s no need to hide that pretty face of yours,’’ he said with a smug crooked grin on his lips. He walked closer, only a feet or two, revealing that he had no intention of harming the siren.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Les cambrioleurs ont volé ma voiture!   Les cambrioleurs ont volé ma voiture! EmptyMan Feb 03, 2020 7:57 pm

To Avi´s surprise, Nathaniel recognized him, even with his freaking clown mask on!
As Nath walked closer, Avi took himself in taking a step back as well, immediately lifting his hands up, playing with the gloves´ fabric. How was it possible. They had not seen each other in 130 years. And even back then, they had been nothing more than friends or… not strangers at least.
“Soooo, there´s no crown of a king?” he said. He started to slowly walk around the room. The mask stayed on. “Oh…” his head moved quickly and even with the mask on, it was clear that he was starring on Nath, starring into his soul. “You… You had become the king of the circle… haven´t you… or wait… is Ellery the king… his name was Ellery right? Pardon me, it´s been a long time since I last talked with you and your brother.” Even with Nathaniel in the room, he kept looking through the drawers, checking out every shiny thing like a crow. “what kind of party is going on downstairs?”
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Les cambrioleurs ont volé ma voiture!   Les cambrioleurs ont volé ma voiture! EmptyMan Feb 03, 2020 9:14 pm

“I decided that wearing a crown would be too much of a shit show. So no, no crown for the king.” He answered, calmly. It was a lie, there was a crown, but he hated it. He would never wear his father’s crown.
Avi began walking around the room, searching for what Nathaniel could only imagine being valuables.
Then, the devastating blow was dealt. His brother, Ellery.
Nathaniel reached for the bottle once more, only to take such a large gulp of it that it emptied the bottle completely.
He walked over to a trash can and dumped the bottle there.
“Ellery isn’t available to lead anything. I’m the king now.” Nathaniel said, rubbing his face shortly.
“You’ve picked the perfect night to show up, Avi. It’s my wedding night,” he said, holding up his hand to show the shining ring glittering in the light.
Then, he walked over to Avilion, only to open a drawer next to him and take out a necklace with massive blue gemstones. The chain was of pure gold, which made the jewelry weigh quite a lot. “Here,” He said, shrugging as he placed the jewelry in Avilion’s pocket.
“Don’t tell my wife.” He mumbled, slightly more intoxicated than what would considered safe. He leaned against the table next to them - minimizing distance between them. “So, What brings you here? You outta know that the circle resides here.” He said, crossing his arms.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Les cambrioleurs ont volé ma voiture!   Les cambrioleurs ont volé ma voiture! EmptyMan Feb 03, 2020 9:42 pm

Avi nodded to the fact that Nath did not have a crown. Not that he believed him enterally. He continued to walk around, only to stop, in the minute he said Ellery wasn’t available. Not to mention how he emptied a bottle of alcohol, like it was a bottle of water or milk. Avi wasn’t dumb. He knew something bad had happened.
“Nathaniel… I´m sorry,” he said lowly. Here he removed his hood, some of the golden hair sticking up from behind the mask.
This was just in time for Nath telling him that it was his wedding. “Wait… your wedding? What on earth are you doing up here then?” He looked at the shinning ring and came with a low: uhhhh.
It was no longer no secret how he loved everything shiny. As Nathaniel walked over to him and opened a drawer, to pull out a golden jewelry, he could feel everything in him aching to touch it! And… wait… Nath placed it in his pocket.
Immediately he took it out of his pocket and placed it on the table. He stole. He did not receive.
“Who´s the lucky wife?” he asked and now removed the mask. “And why are you not down celebrating this happy day with her?” He placed the mask on the table. “I came here to steal… It´s a fancy place after all. You probably heard I was made redundant a while ago. With the Pandukra clan turned into a shambles.”
there was a lot bigger story behind this. One Nath did not need to know. Yet. Maybe never.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Les cambrioleurs ont volé ma voiture!   Les cambrioleurs ont volé ma voiture! EmptyTirs Feb 04, 2020 4:47 am

Nathaniel looked straight at the hideous clown mask as the ‘I’m sorry’ passed Avilion’s lips. “Don’t be. It was his own fault, in the end.” Nathaniel simply said, although he knew that he had ultimately driven his brother to try at separate them, causing his own death.
“It’s a proforma wedding. We are obliged to celebrate, although it is just an excuse for us til drink so much that we can’t stand on our own legs by the end.” Nathaniel explained, knowing how cold and cynical that might be sounding.
“Her parents married her off to me, in exchange for some political power. The fools didn’t realize that their daughter didn’t care one bit for their power and will strip them of everything they’ve got once she is queen.” He sighed. He did like Noelle - maybe more than he wanted to admit. It was better to remain cynical.

The mask was removed, and for a moment Nathaniel had flashbacks to the blue eyed demon on his back in the sand. He looked away for a moment, trying to gather his thoughts.

As Avilion explained he was there to steal, since he had been made redundant with the fall of the Pandukra. Nathaniel nodded calmly, although he had to lean against the desk to not sway like a flame in the wind.
“I know. I was wondering then you was going to show up.” He said with a little smile. He looked back at Avilion. “So, are you forced to steal, or is it a hobby?” He asked. Avilion had been one of the few that knew Nath for who he was, which made it easy to just ask. When he thought about it, Avilion might be the only one suitable for giving a hand with some advising... not that he would suggest that at the moment.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Les cambrioleurs ont volé ma voiture!   Les cambrioleurs ont volé ma voiture! EmptyTirs Feb 04, 2020 9:54 pm

It had been Ellery´s own fault. How was that even possible? There was so much he wanted to ask his former friend and now king of the circle. One of the biggest siren clans in England. Probably the world.
The wedding was not for pleasure. It was pure business. That made Avi shake his head and place himself on the foot end of the large bed.
“she sounds like one lovely garl;” he commented. “I would have done the same. If my parents´ was knob head like hers.”
since it was just Nathaniel, Avi already felt a bit more comfortable, which made him drop his shoes and take a deep breath. He threw them out in the middle of the room. “I´m stealing to survive.”
It was the truth. He stole food and sometimes money to survive. “Annddd… sometimes… for fun… after all, I fancy everything shiny.”
He smiled kindly over at Nathaniel. “I know I´m a bloody cock up… just a tad. But…” he chuckled and ran a hand through his hair. “I have nothing left to lose. So… I thought…” here he shrugged.
“Enough about that shambles. Do you fancy your lady? Or is she a bit of a toff?”
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Les cambrioleurs ont volé ma voiture!   Les cambrioleurs ont volé ma voiture! EmptyTors Feb 06, 2020 1:46 pm

“Quit talking like some teenage flick from the nineties, Avi,” he sighed with a crooked smile on his lips, as he walked over to him and sat down next to him - keeping a safe distance, as he had not seen the guy in forever.
“She is a lovely girl, and I do fancy her somewhat... it’s just better to keep things simple. Feelings muddy things up.” He admitted, rubbing his head with one hand in frustration.
As Avi dropped his shoes, so did Nathaniel. No reason to keep them on right now - besides, this was more fun. Rebellious in some way.
As he admitted to stealing for survival, Nathaniel looked at him with a tender look in his eyes - most likely because he was a tad intoxicated (and by a tad, it was a lot!). “I know. You are like a raven, falling head over heels for anything shiny,” he chuckled, looking at their feet for a moment.

“It’s complicated. We both have agreed to terms that I fear won’t be passable in the long run, but I am unsure. All she seems to want is to get away from me as much as possible, unless we are sleeping together. Then she wants the opposite.” He sighed. “What about you? Anyone special in your life?” He asked, calmly.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Les cambrioleurs ont volé ma voiture!   Les cambrioleurs ont volé ma voiture! EmptyTors Feb 06, 2020 4:05 pm

Avi couldn’t help but chuckle a little by the choice of Nath´s words. A teenage flick from the nineties. “Oh, the bloody nineties, it seems like ages ago.”
As Nath placed himself next to him and even lost the shoes as well, Avi was thrown back in time, to when they both just had needed a break from all fancy pancy stuff. It made him smile. He somewhat missed the times where he was surrounded by people all the time.
“Ahhhh, one of those relationship,” he said and looked at Nath with a wicked smile. “Feelings cock up a lot of things yes.” He looked forward again and gave himself permission to fall backwards on the bed. The soft bedding felt amazing. He sighed happily. “But if you do fancy her… then go for her… and before you know it, she´s up the duff and you´ll be a lovely little family.”
A laughter escaped Avi´s lips in the minute Nath called him a raven. “Absobloodylootely! And, and… I´m also that singing crab from Moana… Vaiana… whatevs!”

Avi sighed as Nath explained his marriage. “That sounds like a whole bunch of bloody work. More than Marriage already seems to be.” He here winked at Avi. “But, I´m sure it´ll all be just fine… maybe you darlings just need some time.”
In the minute asked if he had anyone special in his life, the two eyed siren immediately started to play with the gloves´ fabric again. “No.” short but said in a calm tone. There wasn’t. there hadn’t been for many years. He looked here up at Nath and smiled kindly. A kindly smile that hid a story.
He raised himself from the bed. “Any chance I can go to the loo?”
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Les cambrioleurs ont volé ma voiture!   Les cambrioleurs ont volé ma voiture! EmptyLør Feb 08, 2020 7:54 pm

‘’It is.. Twenty years, Avi… We’re getting old!’’ he sighed with a joke in his voice, before he looked over at him. ‘’Feeling cock up way too much…’’ he sighed, as he looked at Avilion only to see Tidus sitting there. Feelings was pure bullocks…
‘’You’re no bloody help when it comes to my marriage, you little raven!’’ he then chuckled, laying down next to him. ‘’I fancy someone more… It’s such a cockhold, with this whole alliance thing!’’ he mumbled frustrated as he looked up at the ceiling above them. ‘’Tomatoa, was it not?’’ he asked, when Avilion mentioned the singing crab. God, he had watched that film one too many times with the triplets!
‘’Time is the last thing we have, to be honest with you. Noelle has yet to even unpack. I fear she will be leaving faster then she arrived. Not that it matters, I just needed her to marry me so that I could claim the crown… If she ever leaves, you can take her crown yourself.’’ He said, shrugging. It was better to remain cynical! Don’t feel… At all.
‘’You can use the bathroom on one condition. You tell me why you haven’t got yourself a little pretty thing. You know, a girlfriend… A boyfriend even, perhaps?’’ he asked, jokingly. ‘’nah, I’m joking. The toilet is down the corridor and to the left. You cant miss it.’’ He said with a crooked smile; hiding away the fact that he knew that he would have to return to the bloody party soon.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Les cambrioleurs ont volé ma voiture!   Les cambrioleurs ont volé ma voiture! EmptyTors Feb 13, 2020 12:50 am

Avi nodded. “Yeah, way to old and by the way dearie…” here he leaned in. eyebrow raised high and a teasing smile on his lips. “It´s thirty years ago.” After those words, he leaned back again, only to now lay at his back and stare at the ceiling. The fancy ceiling.
only to now talk about Nath and his marriage. Well… until Nath explained he fancied someone more, which Avilion read as he was in love with someone else. This made Avi lay on his side, gasping and then laughing. “Oh… do not tell me, such a scandal! You´re in love with someone else… Than your old chuck and chain!?”
Teasing. After all. It was forced marriage. They had not yet evolved feelings to each other yet. Or at least not the strong ones.
This… this only turned to a conversation about how he expected this… Noelle? Christmas? He did not know. “I´m sorry Nath. This clearly wasn’t the love of your life situation… not that those bullocks exist.” Slowly, he put a hand on Nath´s shoulder, smiling comforting. It felt weird touching someone again. But also, kind of nice.
as Nath asked why he hadn’t gotten himself a pretty little thing, he shrugged, but his body language was uptight. Once again, he grabbed the gloves. Playing with the fabric and holding on to it for dear life.
“I… I just… I haven´t gotten myself any… pretty woman or man…” here he smirked at him. “Because I´m a loner and I like it!”
In the minute Nath exposed the hostage called the toilet, Avilion got up and did a little dance. “Ah thank you darling, I could use the toilet and the shower… can I borrow that as well?” with the sweetest smile he could prosper, he looked back at Nathaniel.
Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: Les cambrioleurs ont volé ma voiture!   Les cambrioleurs ont volé ma voiture! Empty

Les cambrioleurs ont volé ma voiture!
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 1

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum
Athena :: VII :: Bjergene, Oneiroi-
Gå til: