Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

Tidus es una bailarina poco elegante.

Go down 
ForfatterBesked
Gæst
Gæst

Tidus es una bailarina poco elegante. Empty
IndlægEmne: Tidus es una bailarina poco elegante.   Tidus es una bailarina poco elegante. EmptyMan Jan 20, 2020 6:53 pm

@Nathaniel <3

Outfits:

Tidus:
yellow sweater, grey cowboy pants, classis black shoes. The golden hair sat back with gele.

Tivo:
Blue silk shirt with buttons, black leather jacket and a pair of dark cowboy pants. Dark, fluffy hair, sticking out everywhere.

“I´m gonna beat your ass in this game ma friend!” Tivo yelled. His voice loud enough to cover the music. Anyone who was in the bar looked over at them. In time like these, Tidus appreciated that he wasn’t shy in that kind of matter. Instead, the blonde laughed and looked over at his best friend, who had placed himself behind the other end of the table. The two amigos were ready for a game of beer pong.
“We all know you´re gonna lose Tivooooooooo,” Tidus purred while throwing the little, table tennis ball up in the air, just to catch it again. “Loser gives the next round of shots!”
from their high voices and light-hearted spirits, it was easy to see that they already had, had their fair and share amount of shots.
“Okay, but I promised Cass not to vomit on the floor…” Tivo mumbled and smacked his hand together. “Bring it on you golden gringo!”
Tidus and Tivo had wanted to go to the city… Cassandra was in the mood to stay home with Queen and Netflix. Which they both had respected.
“1, 2, 3!” Tidus yelled up and laughed as he threw the ball across the table. Instead of landing in one of the cups, it flew past Tidus and across the room.
“You missed you blonde pinjata!” mocked Tivo as he danced his way through the crowds to get the ball.
“Nah AH! I did it on…” Tidus hiccupped down in his hand. “Purpose!”
Tivo just shook his head and searched for the little ball. Which wasn’t an easy task with all the people dancing around. their feet were covering the whole damn floor!
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Tidus es una bailarina poco elegante.   Tidus es una bailarina poco elegante. EmptyTirs Jan 21, 2020 8:34 pm

It had been some crazy months. Usually, he wouldn’t be bothered to go out drinking - especially since he couldn’t go out alone any longer. He was forced to bring at least three sirens with him at all times, to make sure he stayed out of trouble. Like three would be enough to make that guaranteed…
He stood by the bar, wondering what had brought him to go out to a nightclub, when all he really wanted was to go back to bed. What time was it even!? It was only his second or third beer, before he heard the commotion from some of the guests. It didn’t take long before one of them seemed to be scouting the floor for the ball for their game - a ball that had landed oh so perfectly in Nathaniel’s beer. He stood there with the beer in hand, wondering if he should call over the men to announce that he had their ball. He didn’t get the chance before one of them stood right in front of him. Nathaniel cleared his throat to make himself noticeable. ‘’I take it that this is what you are looking for?’’ he asked, with a crooked smile on his lips, despite the fact that a ball that had been touched by far to many strangers were floating around in his beer.
Nathaniel was as usual dressed in a suit, dark navy, with cognac-colored leather shoes and belt to match. The only thing that was unusual about him was the fact that one of the sleeves was hanging loose - unused. Instead, his limp arm was placed snug against his body underneath his clothes; secured with linen bandages to make sure it didn’t dangle freely when he moved.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Tidus es una bailarina poco elegante.   Tidus es una bailarina poco elegante. EmptyTirs Jan 21, 2020 10:08 pm

Even with all his werewolf senses, he just couldn’t find that stupid little ball. It was like searching for needle in ha… something! His mind was blurred from all the shots.
Just as he was about to give up, a husky voice caught his attention. As the werewolf lifted his head, a beer was placed in his face. A beer with the…
“Ma Ball!” he said delighted. Without even asking, he dug his finger down in the beer and caught the ball. “Thank you…” Here he discovered how tall the dude was. Yikes. Himself was 1,90 cm, but he still felt like he had to look up at this dude. “Damn… can you reach the roof?”
here a bright smiled worked its way on his face. “You should be on ma beer ball team! Your tall enough to see all the cups and hiiiiii…. What happened to your arm?” The green eyes were now turned to the arm and the bandage. “Maybe I should invite a wounded soldier to the fight… even though you could beat the golden gringo’s ass…” He scratched his chin a little. “well, well!” Tivo were all over the place. His breath having a thick scent of shot and beer. “If you want… you can still join! You can probably beat him with your wounded arm anyway…” here he realized what Nathanial was wearing. “I like your suit!”
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Tidus es una bailarina poco elegante.   Tidus es una bailarina poco elegante. EmptyOns Jan 22, 2020 3:31 pm

It was like seeing a child realizing his Christmas present indeed was under the tree. In pure delight, the werewolf dug his fingers into Nathaniel’s beer to get the ball back. As soon as he had removed his fingers together with the ball, Nathaniel handed the beer to a man - slightly shorter than himself, pale skin, ice-blue eyes and not a single hair on his head. The man disappeared with it, as another man - almost identical to the first one - brought Nathaniel another one automatically. Being king had its perks.
‘’Oh, I have yet to try,’’ Nathaniel admitted, as the man asked him if he was tall enough to actually reach the roof. Then, the man started talking about how Nathaniel should join his team, but lost his way and quickly asked about Nathaniel’s arm instead. ‘’That’s a personal matter,’’ Nathaniel simply answered. He didn’t know this man, so why should he tell him what had happened to his arm? ‘’Gringo?’’ Nathaniel then chuckled. ‘’Let me guess… Mexican?’’ he just said, before he took a sip of his new beer. ‘’I’m afraid I’ll have to pass on partaking. I can be a judge, if that would suffice?’’ He suggested, only to be partially interrupted by the man when he complimented Nathaniel’s outfit. ‘’My, thank you. I find your silk shirt very interesting,’’ he said, smiling calmly to the stranger. ‘’Now, would you show me the way to the gringo whom you’re trying to beat in beer ball?’’ he asked, before he took another sip of his beer.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Tidus es una bailarina poco elegante.   Tidus es una bailarina poco elegante. EmptyTors Jan 23, 2020 3:31 pm

What have happened to the man´s arm was a personal matter. Here Tivo lifted his hands in surrender. “Alright, alright… say no more… ain´t gonna stick ma nose in personal affairs.” A bright smile was still glued to his face, as he curiously studied the man in front of him. When he guessed Tivo´s nationality, the wolf made a little dance and clapped his hands together in a loud SMACK. “Yoooou betcha!”
Unfortunately, the stranger did not take the offer on a game. But fortunately, he partook the job as a judge. Once again, the werewolf made a little dance. This time he started to walk a bit away while dancing. “That´s perfect, then blondie can cheat, when we have a judge!”
Still dancing, Tivo showed the way towards the battle field. But, what he expected to be another smirk and comment from Tidus, ended up with the blonde look shock and a bit confused.
“I found a judge, this way you wouldn’t be able to cheat!” he poured out.
“Yeah uhm…” Tidus hummed down in his hand. “I… I can see that… Hey… Nathaniel.” With all the courage Tidus could find, he locked eyes with the siren, but after only a few seconds, it already felt weird. Therefore, he quickly looked down at the beers again, pretending to fix one of their postures.
“You two know each other?? Ahhhh that´s not fair… then he´s defiantly gonna be on your side the entire time,” Tivo said. The drunken state he was in prevented him to catch the atmosphere.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Tidus es una bailarina poco elegante.   Tidus es una bailarina poco elegante. EmptyTors Jan 23, 2020 8:52 pm

’’That’s very considerate of you,’’ Nathaniel answered, whilst trying not to wonder why the drunken stranger seemed to be so easy to drop a question like that. However, Nathaniel seemed to have guessed correctly, as the man proudly exclaimed that he indeed was Mexican. Lucky guess…
Yet another one of the man’s little dances ensued, as he accepted Nathaniel’s offer to be judge of the competition. ‘’well, I’ll be the judge of that, I suppose,’’ Nathaniel answered, before he followed the drunken man to the ‘arena’, only to be met by the sight of those ice-blue eyes of a man he had tried to forget ever since that night at the beach. His blood froze and boiled at the same time; his throat went dry and his heart started beating like a race horse’s. Tidus hummed down into his hand, before greeting Nathaniel rather reluctantly. Nathaniel was speechless for a moment, as Tidus looked away and pretended to correct something on their lane of beers for the game.
The drunken man then exclaimed as a sobby child only could, that it wasn’t fair when Nathaniel and Tidus knew each other. Nathaniel would be taken sides! Nathaniel took a sip of his beer, before looking at the drunken man; Tidus’ companion.
‘’I’m afraid that I might disappoint you further than that,’’ Nathaniel said, his voice feeble as he felt like the biggest idiot in the world. ‘’My apologies. I won’t be able to judge the competition. Excuse me,’’ he said, before he moved towards Tidus, solely because the exit was in that direction. It didn’t take long, however, for Nathaniel to bump into some random stranger, pushing the blazer off his shoulder and revealing his limp arm covered in linen bandages. He dropped his beer, as one of the three sirens that had joined him hurried over there to assist Nathaniel. ‘’Leave it!’’ he snarled straight at the siren, making him nod and back away. Embarrassed and ill-tempered, Nathaniel pulled the blazer back to cover his arm.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Tidus es una bailarina poco elegante.   Tidus es una bailarina poco elegante. EmptyMan Jan 27, 2020 5:37 pm

Tidus couldn’t believe. He tried to talk calm and nice to the siren, but instead, the stuck of siren couldn’t even say Hi. Not even nod. He did nothing in the attempt to acknowledge that Tidus existed.
Maybe it was the alcohol, maybe it was his stubbornness, but Tidus did not let the siren get away that easily.
as he tried to move past him, Tidus turned around, only to witness how Nath bumped into a random by passer. Here it did not go unseen what the siren was trying to hide. He was hurt. Badly.
Tidus sighed lowly, before he placed himself in front of Nath, starring up at him. That well-known stubborn look in his eyes. “You can´t even say hi anymore or what is going on?”
Maybe it wasn’t the time to lecture the siren. But… to Tidus… it wasn’t okay to at least saying hi!
in the background stood the confused werewolf. How did these two know each other again?
“What happened?” Tidus asked lowly and nodded towards the broken arm.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Tidus es una bailarina poco elegante.   Tidus es una bailarina poco elegante. EmptyTirs Jan 28, 2020 4:26 am

Nathaniel had tried to not lose face to anyone, only to stand in the middle of some establishment, getting told off by a demon he had treated badly. What a cruel twist of fate.
He had not even greeted Tidus, mostly because all he could see was the blonde demon writhing underneath him, getting sand on his back.
“Why would I say anything to someone I’ve been trying to forget for months, Tidus? I simply didn’t want to rip up old wounds.” He sighed, fixing his blazer.
“My brother’s girlfriend’s ex decided to take a considerable chunk of my arm when I killed him.” He said. Short, clear and nothing but the truth. Vivil had been furious with him for not being more careful, leading to Nath losing use of his arm and hand.
“Now, please, go back to your game and let me leave,” Nathaniel said, hiding away his arm from the world; the golden wedding ring glinting faintly in the lights.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Tidus es una bailarina poco elegante.   Tidus es una bailarina poco elegante. EmptySøn Feb 02, 2020 1:09 am

Nath wouldn’t want to rip up old wounds. This little sentence made Tidus look slightly down in the ground. He still felt bad for it all... but... did that mean they could not have a conversation any longer? Well... he hadn’t really talked to Nath since September... but still...
he chose not to comment on it and instead focus on the wounded arm. An ex of Ellery’s girlfriend? Damn... talking about crazy ex’es.
Tidus completely ignored Nath’s plead, as he discovered something glittering in the dark. A ring. An engagement ring.
“Did you... get engaged?” It felt out between his lips.
Before Nath could answer, tivo, bored and drunk, came over and stood by Tidus side. “How do you two know each other again??”
Tidus quickly smiled kindly. “Old friends.”
He didn’t wanna start any trouble...
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Tidus es una bailarina poco elegante.   Tidus es una bailarina poco elegante. EmptyMan Feb 03, 2020 5:26 am

It was clear that Nathaniel had no intention in hurting Tidus in any way. He had gotten hurt himself over something he had no right to be hurt about. Right now, it was about that fact that he didn’t want to appear weak or incapable of handling himself.
As the words fell out of the demon’s lips, Nathaniel looked down on his hand, remembering the faintly glittering ring which he had forgotten for a moment, since he had no sensation of feeling in his hand what so ever.
“Actually, I..” He was about to answer, albeit a bit apologetic, when they got interrupted by the werewolf as he asked his they knew each other. The moment Tidus blurted out the phrase ‘old friends’, so did Nathaniel, making them say it exactly the same time and way. Nathaniel looked back at Tidus, sighing. “I got married New Years Eve. When I took over the Circle.” He explained, biting the inside of his lower lip for a moment
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Tidus es una bailarina poco elegante.   Tidus es una bailarina poco elegante. EmptyMan Feb 03, 2020 5:37 pm

He got married. So… not only engaged. He was married. Tidus opened his eyes, wide and surprised. “Oh… I uhm… congratulation…” he fished after his words.
Tivo lifted a finger. “I need more backstory… come on, don´t leave me…” Here Tidus placed a hand over Tivo´s mouth. Only for the drunk silly head to continue talk behind the hand.
Tidus smiled apologetic at Nathanial. “Well uhm… I´m sorry for ruining your night uhm… and congrats on the… the… party thing…” slowly he started to walk backwards, still holding his hand over Tivo´s mouth.
seriously… he had gotten married and taken over the circle!? Tidus thought was running through his mind in one big mess.
Here Tivo removed the blonde´s hand. “You´re being rude gringo…” he swayed a little from side to side.
Tidus sighed and looked at Nath. “And congrats with the circle as well… but sorry about your arm and yeah, i´m just shutting up now.” He did a little, see ya later pal, with his fingers and backed his way back to the table.
Tivo then looked at Nath with a raised eyebrow. “Let me buy you a new beer dude… you´re old friends right? You can stay for a little longer…” here he got eye contact with one of the bodyguards. “Ohhhhh… Bodyguards… cool… I always wanted to see one in real life!”
still swaying, like Captain Jack Sparrow, he went over to the guards. “Dammmmmn… They´re even taller than you!” he looked over his shoulder, back at Nath.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Tidus es una bailarina poco elegante.   Tidus es una bailarina poco elegante. EmptyLør Feb 08, 2020 8:02 pm

It was easy to see how Tidus seemed upset about the fact that Nathaniel had married. ‘’Tidus, let me explai-,’’ he was cut off by the werewolf asking for backstories on Nathaniel and Tidus. As Tidus then apologized and backed away, Nathaniel decided not to say any more. Tidus clearly wasn’t interested in the explanation.
As Tidus left them, returning to the beer pong table, the werewolf seemed to get a little too close to comfort. ‘’I am… Well, no thank you. I was about to leave anyway. You should go make sure he is okay, though… It’s not every day you see someone you slept with once getting married and crowned king, right?’’ he mumbled, before one of the bodyguards turned Bienvenido away, only for Nath to begin walking again. What could he do, what could he say? He had treated Tidus like trash, and now when he was back to being all alone, he had no one to confide in. Noelle had left him, Kenna had disappeared, Basile was gone, just like Troy and Maxence… He was all alone. King of fucking nothing. He exited the establishment, only to tell his bodyguards to leave him alone. Take the evening off or something. Hesitantly, they did as commanded and left; leaving Nathaniel to fiddle with a packet of cigarettes. Why was everything so hard with only one hand!?
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Tidus es una bailarina poco elegante.   Tidus es una bailarina poco elegante. EmptyTors Feb 13, 2020 4:10 pm

In the minute Nathaniel kind of exposed his identity, Bienvenido gasped a bit and pointed at him. “Ohhh, that was you… ohhhh… now I get the connection… you and Tidus had some issues to solve huh…” Here he hiccupped down in his hand. “Bwahhh, that smeels.”
He couldn’t really do any more than that, before Nathaniel had excused the bodyguards, and the king himself ran outside. Confused, the werewolf looked after him and tilted his head, before returning to Tidus.
“That was weiiiiiird…” he said and took a sip of the beer.
To that, Tidus just nodded and sighed, before cursing for himself. “Stay here Tivo.” With that, the blonde followed Nathaniel, only to step up beside him and help him with the cigarette. “Here.”
before that, he took the lighter from Nath and turned on the cigarette. “I… I can´t let it… end like this between us okay… I feel… I feel bad…” he sighed and looked up at Nath. “Can we talk? Then tell me about what have happened to you.”
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Tidus es una bailarina poco elegante.   Tidus es una bailarina poco elegante. EmptyTors Feb 13, 2020 5:07 pm

Nathaniel, who was just about as tired of the whole situation as one could be, knew it had not been right to werewolf that he once had slept with Tidus. To gather from the reaction, the blonde demon hadn’t slept with that many, since the werewolf of almost instantaneously recognized him. Shit...
as Tidus then joined him outside, he felt even more pitiful. He couldn’t even light his own damn cigarette. “... thanks,” he said, as Tidus helped him with the cigarette, before inhaling deeply. He closed his eyes for a moment, while the blonde demon spoke.
“Why do you feel bad? I was the jerk, remember?” He sighed, as he exhaled the smoke from his lungs in the opposite direction of Tidus. He wasn’t sure if the blonde demon smoked or not, so better safe than sorry.
“My brother died. He was the one who should have married some girl and take over the Circle. When he died, that little sissy ran off. I was forced to marry her sister to take over the Circle. She was forced to marrying me to even be able to support her brother - some addict or something. We were married for less than a week before she packed her things and ran off, leaving everything behind...” he said, taking yet another deep inhalation filled the smoke.
“My new advisor did the same thing. He disappeared during a trip to Italy. Not even a week... oh, and Kenna, my brother’s girlfriend? Her fucking psycho ex came back for her and being that decent guy I am, I killed him. Only, he managed to mess up my arm and leave me a crippled man while Kenna took off. I haven’t seen her since...it’s been a month. Dylan is gone, Ellery is gone, Kenna... my wife... even my advisor. Am I that hard to be around? Am I that fucking useless, that even my fucking wife could stand me?!” He sighed, more or less expecting Tidus to raise his hands in the air and back away, like it wasn’t his problem.
“So, don’t feel bad. I ghosted you. It wasn’t fair... I’m sorry.” He said, feeling the lump grow in his throat as he was getting upset, thinking about all tat shit that went wrong in his life.
Maverick

Maverick

Humør : Trying to come back!
Antal indlæg : 1137

IndlægEmne: Sv: Tidus es una bailarina poco elegante.   Tidus es una bailarina poco elegante. EmptyTors Feb 13, 2020 8:18 pm

The siren talked. He talked and talked. And Tidus… he listened. He listened and as always, he felt bad for the words. The story was heavy and sad. Nathaniel stood alone. He had even lost his brother.
all giddily and happiness Tidus had felt thanks to the alcohol was now gone. Replaced with sorrow for Nathaniel and all the things that had happened to him. He had been left behind.
“Fuck…” he cursed and ran a hand through his hair. “I´m sorry…” he shook his head. “Fuck… that is a lot of shit that have happened to you… I… Fuck…”
“Do you… do you know why they took off? Or did they… just decide to leave… without any reason…” Those words made his stomach twist and turn. Memories flashing behind his eyes. Memories about one person he wished to forget. Quickly he pushed the memories aside and focused on Nath. “Not that it… makes the situation better… but yeah… I just… yeah…”
As the apology came out between the siren´s lips, Tidus looked up at him, looking a bit surprised, before he softened up. “It´s forgiven Nathaniel. Truth be told… I wasn’t fair to you either. I played around with your feelings… I´m sorry.”
Once again, his stomach twisted and turned. He really wished he hadn’t fucked it up with Nathaniel.
Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: Tidus es una bailarina poco elegante.   Tidus es una bailarina poco elegante. Empty

Tidus es una bailarina poco elegante.
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 1
 Lignende emner
-
» I was trying to... Something! - Tidus
» Nothing to hide - Tidus
» About yesterday - Tidus
» You are dead - Tidus
» You're new to this, aren't you? - Tidus

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum