Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

Fragrance Of Tomorrow | AU / Cw

Go down 
Gå til side : Forrige  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Næste
ForfatterBesked
Gæst
Gæst

Fragrance Of Tomorrow | AU / Cw - Page 4 Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Fragrance Of Tomorrow | AU / Cw   Fragrance Of Tomorrow | AU / Cw - Page 4 EmptySøn Jan 12, 2020 5:03 pm

He felt defeated. That was the only word fitting for the scenario. He had tried to explain, but whatever reason he had for keeping James on the team seemed to be annihilated by the rules of the clan. As he stood there, looking at James, he sighed frustrated. How could he explain what it really was that wanted him to keep James close? They had made that silent agreement that it wasn’t going to happen, so Nathaniel should have stopped thinking about it months ago.
‘’So, your offer to turn me was based on what? You being horny? God, how naïve I must seem to you!’’ he mumbled, as he reached for a packet of cigarettes in his back pocket of his pants. With a swift motion, he placed a cigarette between his lips and sat it alight with his silver zippo-lighter. He breathed in, inhaling the smoke; making his throat coarse.
It felt like every step forward with James resulted in two steps back. He wanted to make sure he was okay, but all he could hear was how unpleasant it would be for him to have Nathaniel near him. ‘’Forget I mentioned it.’’ He then said, inhaling even more smoke, deep down in his lungs. ‘’they are promoting the team. We are being rushed off to some dusty desert to train other air-force soldiers. If you want to stay, I understand. I just wanted you to make your own decision, before anyone else forced you.’’ He then said, as he pulled out a letter from his pocket. He handed James the letter - a notice of appreciation that would help him getting into a master’s degree study in military engineering. It was signed by himself and all of the team members.
‘’I’m done running, James. I’m here, now. In two weeks, I’ll be leaving onboard the Ankh.’’ He said, as he reached for his bag, getting ready to leave. ‘’I will never be what you want. I know that. I won’t be gay; I won’t be interesting. But I will care for you no less, regardless of your choice. Just… Don’t die tonight, okay?’’ he said; his voice low and brittle, as he placed the bag over his shoulder. He wasn’t going to stay and watch James commit suicide because of his mother’s stupid rules.
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Fragrance Of Tomorrow | AU / Cw   Fragrance Of Tomorrow | AU / Cw - Page 4 EmptySøn Jan 12, 2020 5:22 pm

Fragrance Of Tomorrow | AU / Cw - Page 4 Tumblr_pbtkue3n0F1ul3tpzo1_500

James looked shocked, as he said " NO!. I already ASKED THE CLAN! ". He stopped himself after the words, as he looked away from Nathaniel, as he mumbled. " I already asked them years ago.. i was allowed to turn ONE person.. only one.. without their permission first, as what would you call it.. their approval of the person, and i havent asked anybody than than ". He sighed, as he could feel his whole body tense, as he looked at him, listened to his words, they hurted more than he cared to admit. " THEN GO! ". He yelled, as he looked at him. His eyes turning red, as he turned his back to Nathaniel, just in time to hear his mother come home, as she saw the note on the kitchen table, before she sat down, as he opened it. It was from Calvin.. stating that James was to be pulled back.. in their care for a week. She trembled while holding it, knowing what it would mean, before she looked up, as she heard the yelling.

James looked over towards Nathaniel, as he said " Well DONT. You just confuse me.. dont act like that near me again. I hate it ". His voice cracked, as he walked over towards him, as he opened the door for him, before he said " Get out Sergeant.. ". He looked away from him, as he couldn´t even look him in the eyes.
If Nathaniel left, Cecilie would greet him and follow him to the door, before saying that he shouldn´t worry about James, but that he was to also know.. that James wouldn´t come back as the same person again, so she hoped he had said everything he wanted.

- Two weeks later -

A week passed, and then another, until it was the last day.. the day they were to take off with Ankh to the desert. All the teammates made themself ready, some where a little sad to not see James, as they knew that a replacement was to be put in, but as they made themself ready, suddenly a guy came walking full gear towards them, as he took off his sunglasses, showing dark red eyes, almost looking black in it, as he looked towards them, before he walked inside Ankh. Lewis smiled, as he said " J.! ". He gave James shoulder a clap, before he looked shocked, when James just looked at him with a neutral expression. He didn´t seem human anymore, but more like.. a robot. He just stood there with a straight back, as he looked around, before he said " James King, at your service Sergeant ". He looked over towards Nathaniel, still with a neutral expression, as he also was wearing a ring on his finger. He looked shortly to the side, as he placed the gear, before helping the team, as he turned once again and just stood with his hand on his back, waiting for the next order. Lewis looked at him, as he said " Are you.. okay ". James shortly looked at him, before he said " Yes ". Just plain and simple. He sat down, when it was time, as he had gotten himself into the gear, as he just sat and looked straight forward, no emotions to trace in his face. He had gotten a letter from higher up, that he had passed, even not being there, as he was on level with his team mates. He was to follow Nathaniel the next week or so, just to be safe, so he could catch up to speed, but even then.. when they had finally gotten down into the desert to the base.. he just followed without saying anything, not even reacting on jokes or anything.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Fragrance Of Tomorrow | AU / Cw   Fragrance Of Tomorrow | AU / Cw - Page 4 EmptySøn Jan 12, 2020 5:46 pm

The vampire’s reaction made Nathaniel shake his head. ‘’And you wanted to waste that on a person you never cared to get to know.’’ He said, moments before he was yelled at so that he would leave. ‘’I confuse you!? You little… Ugh.’’ He exclaimed, before James told him to leave, using his title to further press the order into Nathaniel’s head. ‘’I went through hell because of you - and I forgave you. Let’s go back to being what we once were; a bully, and a reeking nobody of a looser.’’ Nathaniel said, before leaving the room; slamming the door behind him - leaving the house without even listening to Cecilie; just… walking in a brisk pace to get away. He slammed the front door as well… He returned to camp, only to throw his bag onto his bed and slam his hands onto his desk; making a mighty sound. He trembled, feeling so useless and defeated, as he looked at that stupid hoodie that was placed on the chair next to the desk. ‘’You never even cared!’’ he hissed at the hoodie. ‘’I was just another one of you fucking playthings! A toy!... I…’’ he stopped, as he realized he was hissing at the hoodie, before he collapsed on the chair, hiding his face in his hands; drowning his frustrated groans.

… Two weeks later …

Everything had been prepared, although Carré had left the team a week prior, due to one of the sergeant’s meltdowns. Left was Caroline and Lewis, alongside Leeds and Nathaniel. They had not expected to see James, which was why Lewis greeted him whilst Nathaniel went over the last details with the commander. ‘’Good to have you back, Private King.’’ Nathaniel simply said, not looking at James at all, as he stood with his back towards him whilst checking a list. ‘’Go get ready for takeoff. We’re already late.’’ He then said, before he moved straight past James, only revealing the white hair had returned, yet still so short it was almost invisible. He had a bruise over his nose and a black eye, but he didn’t seem to bother to care for it at all.
As they arrived, Nathaniel handed out the designated tents - everyone getting their own private tents this time. The base was rather luxurious, as Nathaniel had struck a deal with the commander to make sure they were compensated for the extra work they would have to do with Carré gone. They all got their ID’s, their weapons and their bags, before they were told to go inspect their tents. Nathaniel looked there shortly at James, before he noticed the ring on his finger. He said nothing. Instead, he walked straight past him, heading for his own tent. In a low voice, Caroline leaned over to Lewis and asked; ‘’How long has it been since he took a break?’’. Lewis shrugged. ‘’A couple of weeks? The commander tried to talk him out of going, but… You know. He couldn’t really stay at camp after what happened.’’. Then they both left, leaving James alone on the Ankh.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Fragrance Of Tomorrow | AU / Cw   Fragrance Of Tomorrow | AU / Cw - Page 4 EmptySøn Jan 12, 2020 5:55 pm

James started to do the work he was set to do. Making sure everything was alright on the Ankh. Each morning he would take a run in the desert, as he would stay within their area, scout around it, memories every little detail there was, and at night, he would find a place for himself to sit, where he could watch the stars for himself. There was nothing like the night sky out here in the desert. He got up, as he walked back to camp, only to hear some people partying, as there were a little get together. He walked over towards it, as he sat down, before he looked around at them all, as he stretched and leaned back a little. He didn´t have much to say, as he just enjoyed being part of something, after having days with no talk et felt like, other than the standard training.

He slowly pulled his shirt off, as he felt more than warm, leaving people to look at him, before he shrugged, as he said his first over three words sentence in what felt like a decade. " I was feeling warm, so.. ". He smiled a little, as Lewis handed him a beer, before he refused, as he just laid down, before closing his eyes. He thought back to the words he had heard them say.. as he slowly got up, before taking his shirt, as he walked around a little, looking at the camp, before he got over to the ankh, as he opened it, so he could walk inside. He heard the people a little away from him, still partying and singing a little, as he sighed, before he started to open a panel, as he made sure everything was as it should be, before he accidentally moved something he shouldn´t have, before getting splashed with oil over the chest area, as he hurried to get it fixed. " FUCK... " he sighed, as he took his tanktop, before cleaning his chest as much as he could. He looked to the side when he thought he heard someone approach, as he said in a low and deep tone " Come to distract me ".
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Fragrance Of Tomorrow | AU / Cw   Fragrance Of Tomorrow | AU / Cw - Page 4 EmptySøn Jan 12, 2020 6:12 pm

It was easy; drowning himself in work. Every step he took, every time he blinked - he worked. He slept maybe an hour or two, at the most, before he was back to doing something. It wasn’t healthy, but it kept his mind busy.
The party had been going on for a while, and although Nathaniel rarely bothered joining, he had gotten a few too many beers that night. Slightly drunk, he had managed to walk onboard the Ankh, only to hear someone curse. He knew the voice, so he wasn’t really inclined to actually go over there. Instead, he left the Ankh once more, before he returned to his tent to get the hoodie with those hideous coffee stains. He folded it nicely, before he walked over to James’ tent and placed it next to the entrance. He neither needed it nor wanted it anymore, as it had been nothing but hurt that the hoodie had brought him after James has thrown him out. With the hoodie returned to James, Nathaniel backed up a bit, before he would turn around and begin journeying back to his own tent.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Fragrance Of Tomorrow | AU / Cw   Fragrance Of Tomorrow | AU / Cw - Page 4 EmptySøn Jan 12, 2020 6:21 pm

James sighed, as he sat there for himself, before he placed the panel back until he felt it.. He held a hand for his stomach, as he started to breath rather heavily, before he said " Fuck.. fuck fuck fuck ". He hurried to get up, only to fall down, as he held himself for his mouth, as he suddenly felt the change surge through him, as the long hair laid over his face, like a comfy blanket, before he got up, only to look down at his hands, that was much smaller than before, as he got up, feeling the clothing hang lose on the changed body. * NO! *. He hurried to take his shirt, before he almost sneaked from the ankh and over towards his own tent. Just as he had gone inside, with his back first, to make sure nobody saw him, he suddenly turned and crashed right into someone.

" Uff! ". He fell back, as he looked up with the big deer eyes now, as he looked shocked, before he fumbled to take the tanktop and pull down over himself, as he looked with horror at Nathaniel, still with the same ring on his finger, as before.. just sitting so much more loose now, as he looked up towards Nathaniel, before looking around as he said. " W-What are you doing in here?! ". His voice feminin, as his body had changed to his female state. Something he had hoped that Nathaniel would never experience. He´s female state still had something that looked like him, like where they in family, but this was still him.. just as if he had been born female.

He looked at the hoodie for a moment, before he said, while moving his hand through his hair, as he said with a smirk " Heh, finally returning it. Figured.. ". He got slowly up, as he walked past him, as he wanted to change as fast as he could, but also try and change back as fast as he could.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Fragrance Of Tomorrow | AU / Cw   Fragrance Of Tomorrow | AU / Cw - Page 4 EmptySøn Jan 12, 2020 6:36 pm

Every time he thought he had done something without messing something up, he was proven wrong. He barged into some random soldier on the way out of the tent, only to see the ring and furrow his brows. So, James’ wife was a soldier as well? ‘’What I am doing here? That’s none of your business.’’ He said, narrowing his eyes, as the soldier looked somewhat familiar. Yet, it wasn’t until the soldier mentioned the return of the hoodie that Nathaniel looked down, feeling somewhat ashamed of it all. ‘’Shut up.’’ He said, turning his head away ever so slightly, to not show how that comment affected him.
‘’So, is this one of your tricks, Private King?’’ he asked. It wasn’t clear if he referred to James, or to James’ wife, since it could be either. Neither had he made it clear what tricks he referred to. He picked up his cigarettes and his lighter, which he had dropped when the barged into each other. As James moved past him to do whatever he needed to do, Nathaniel closed his eyes for a moment and breathed in deeply. Even the scent of James made him want to sob; he could feel the lump grow in his throat. ‘’My apologies. Good night.’’ He then said, whilst picking out a cigarette and placing it between his soft lips - getting ready to leave the tent once more.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Fragrance Of Tomorrow | AU / Cw   Fragrance Of Tomorrow | AU / Cw - Page 4 EmptySøn Jan 12, 2020 6:47 pm

James looked surprised, as he heard Nathaniel´s words, before raising his brow a little, as he took at stronger hold in Nathaniel´s wrist, but not near as strong as normally, since Nathaniel was stronger than he was in this form. " How dare you talk to me in that way!?. It´s not one of my tricks!, so i don´t know what the FUCK you are talking about, and it´s you that is acting up and acting all weird and shit!? ". He huffed, as he sighed, before looking at him, as he let go of him, as he said " I don´t really know what your deal is, but you better get it together. You slag and even made CARRÉ transfer!, like what was that even about!?, and now you give me back my hoodie for what?. Because i yelled at you back then, or because i didnt die ". He sighed, as he walked over and took the hoodie, before he took it on, as he sat down in the bed of his, as he placed his elbows on the knees and his hands against his cheeks, as he looked over towards Nathaniel while rolling his eyes a little, as he said " Just go already, if you absolutely have too, but stop acting like a fucking baby about it. You never even wanted me in the first place, so dont come here and act up, and then suddenly get angry, because you think me turning, suddenly is to trick you!. I have no control over my form! ".
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Fragrance Of Tomorrow | AU / Cw   Fragrance Of Tomorrow | AU / Cw - Page 4 EmptySøn Jan 12, 2020 7:05 pm

He felt the grip around his wrist, making him look at James ever so confused. ‘’Your hoodie?... WHAT!?’’ he just said, before he looked straight at James with a slightly angry look. ‘’The reason for private Carré to leave is none of your business! You. Left.’’ He said, grinding his teeth. This time, there was no remorse in his voice. If that truly was James, then Nathaniel had been all wrong about everything, which made him look like a jerk even more. ‘’I gave you the fucking hoodie back, because I’m sick and tired of looking at it and feeling so goddamn lost, you JERK!’’ he snarled at him, narrowing his eyes.
‘’And how am I the one acting weird, when you’re the one walking around with tits!? But you wanted to know what happened to Carré? I almost fucking killed her, because I was so bloody tired that I fell asleep behind the fucking rifle! I waited two weeks to hear from you - TWO WEEKS! Do you know what that is like? Do you? To not even be able to cry any longer, because everything you’ve ever cried about seems like such insignificant stupidity compared to feeling left and all alone!’’ he snarled, feeling how alcohol had made it easier to get the words to pass his lips. He walked closer to James, even though he had warned himself of ever doing that again. ‘’You told me to leave, when all I ever wanted was to stay and make sure you weren’t alone… I thought we were friends, but all I ever could do for you was to function as a walking vending machine. I’m sick and tired of not being able to sleep. Of not being able to see you go for your run without wanting to curl up and cry so hard that no sound escapes my lips…’’ he said; defeated. He had said it - it all. he was empty; done. He couldn’t say anything more, because there was nothing left but those three words he had sworn himself to never say to James.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Fragrance Of Tomorrow | AU / Cw   Fragrance Of Tomorrow | AU / Cw - Page 4 EmptySøn Jan 12, 2020 7:11 pm

James looked at him stunned, as he said in a low tone. " But i couldn´t say anything.. i.. they kept me Nathaniel.. and i werent allowed to talk to anyone.. ". he sighed, as he looked down for a moment, before saying " You dont think that ". He looked at the ring, before he said " it´s a day ring.. to keep me from getting sick from the sun.. i was allowed to come with you, because i pushed my duties to the side, as future clan leder.. ". he sighed, as he walked up to Nathaniel and gently took his hand, as he looked into his eyes.

" And fuck you for saying tits.. thats.. ew ". he laughed a little, as he felt a tear glide down his cheek, as he said " Why do you react so much, if you dont want me.. is it really just because you see me as a friend or.. is it more? ". He could feel the pain happening inside of him, as he held himself a little to the stomach, before he said.. " Hold that thought ". He turned, as he almost ran out the back of the tent, as he vomited, before he turned slowly, his bones breaking shifting, as he found himself back to his normal form.. making him shiver all over, as he came inside once again, hoping Nathaniel would be there, as he looked paler than normal.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Fragrance Of Tomorrow | AU / Cw   Fragrance Of Tomorrow | AU / Cw - Page 4 EmptySøn Jan 12, 2020 7:27 pm

He sighed, closing his eyes as the vampire explained what the ring really was for. He felt like a complete idiot once more, only because it wasn’t fair that he had reacted in such a way. The gentle way James took his hand and looked into his eyes made him shake his head slightly. He wanted to tell him to stop; to not continue sending those bloody signals that messed everything up. Instead, James cursed at him for saying tits. He looked at him, chuckling ever so slightly. ‘’Well, and fuck you too.’’ He said, wiping that silly tear of James’ cheek while he tried to calm himself down.
‘’When did I ever say that I don’t want you, J.?..’’ he asked, swallowing hard. The words ‘friend or more’ made him look down at the ground, but before he managed to answer, a ‘hold that thought’ was said and James disappeared to vomit and then a moment later return as himself. Nathaniel stood the same place, looking bewildered as the vampire returned.
‘’So… Why the silent treatment? Why avoid me, if you feel the same way?’’ he asked, looking straight at James as he would walk closer. ‘’Why not tell me what was going on?’’.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Fragrance Of Tomorrow | AU / Cw   Fragrance Of Tomorrow | AU / Cw - Page 4 EmptySøn Jan 12, 2020 7:34 pm

James held a hand up, as to say that he needed to give him some minutes, as he breathed heavily, before he sat down at the bed once more, as he said " For fuck sake Nathaniel. Because i have fallen for you, and you turn me on.. and i want you. I want to turn you, but i also dont.. and i want your body.. but you wont have me, you said it yourself.. that you cant.. and thats that.. and i cant be near you without thinking about you, wanting you, even if.. even if i.. ". He looked down and said " Fuck.. even if i was to be bottom ". He swallowed the words almost, as he felt like he had reach rock bottom, before he sighed, as he said " Let´s just forget everything, lets just start completely over and lets just say that we are friends and nothing more and never will be. Yeah, friends only friends.. forever ". He sighed, as he turned his gaze away from him, as he had said the words, that burned in his throat.

He felt so.. powerless, but also hungry and confused. He couldn´t take any more of this, so he just gave up, he had thrown the towel in the ring, said what he wanted, there really wasnt more to say, as he just looked up into the tents ceiling, as he laid back, before taking his tanktop off, as he placed his arm over his forhead, feeling a little sick after the change, as he closed his eyes. " Thanks for coming back with the hoodie. I´m sorry i couldn´t take the courage to talk to you ".
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Fragrance Of Tomorrow | AU / Cw   Fragrance Of Tomorrow | AU / Cw - Page 4 EmptySøn Jan 12, 2020 8:00 pm

All these things they had mixed up; signals, feelings, actions… How could they ever have had an idea of what they really wanted, with what had been in their past?
As James explained how he had fallen for Nathaniel; how he wanted him turned, and how he didn’t wanted to turn him; how he wanted his body but also knew Nathaniel couldn’t do that - Nathaniel was ready to tell the vampire to shut up and get things right between them, but then he came with that statement that they should just forget everything and go back to being friends and nothing more. He felt his heart drop, as he closed his eyes and breathed in deeply. ‘’No.’’ he then said, simple and stern. ‘’No, I don’t want to be just friends. Just friends don’t steal secret glances at each other. Just friends don’t get jealous when the other one talks about someone else. Just friends don’t get butterflies in the stomach from each other. Just friends don’t hold each other like that!’’ he said, as he walked over to James and sat down next to him on the bed.
He breathed in deeply once more. ‘’I couldn’t sleep with you James. I was terrified, yes, but that wasn’t the problem.’’ He explained; his voice quiet and soft. ‘’I’ve never slept with anyone by choice.’’ He then said, before he sighed slightly. He looked down at James for a moment. ‘’Get some sleep… You look exhausted.’’ He said, with a little soft smile, before he placed a hand on the arm he had over his head. ‘’See ya’ tomorrow, alright?’’.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Fragrance Of Tomorrow | AU / Cw   Fragrance Of Tomorrow | AU / Cw - Page 4 EmptySøn Jan 12, 2020 8:11 pm

James looked rather shocked over at Nathaniel, as he said no with such a simple and yet stern tone to his voice, making James raise his brow in confusion, as he suddenly had to lay ear to all the things that Nathaniel was ripping up, old wounds, but then everything made sense, as he kept listening to his words, how he could say yes himself, to almost every little one of them, before he made room for Nathaniel to sit down at his side, before turning a little in the bed, so he could make space enough for him to also be there. He looked down as he heard Nathaniel´s words. It was horrible words, reminding him, of what he had put Nathaniel through, making him bite into his own lowerlip, as he closed his eyes, trying to drown the mental pictures he got of it, as he didn´t want to think about it. When suddenly he felt the hand softly on his arm, before he opened his eyes, as he gently took a hold around Nathaniel´s wrist. " Dont go.. please ".

His words sounded desperate, and his look he gave him, was even more needy, as he gently pulled him back to the bed, before he asked with a hopeful tone to his voice, but he almost knew what the answer would be, but he hoped it wouldn´t be that. " Please, sleep here with me tonight. I mean, just sleep, nothing else.. ". He made even more room for Nathaniel to sleep, so he could hold around him, before being reminded of his own thoughts, that Nathaniel had always been taken.. so instead he let go ever so gently, as he turned around, as he said " You can.. spoon me, if you want ". He laughed a little, as he looked back, waiting for his reply, before he found the jacket from underneath his bed, as he found it and placed it at his pillow. " You know.. it all started with that damn jacket ". He laughed a little, as he suddenly remembered. " Oh, i totally forgot.. i still have your other jacket. I´m kinda starting to feel like some kind of racoon.. gathering your jackets for myself ". He laughed, as he smiled a little for himself, as he sighed, before saying.. " What happened to you eye.. the bruise you had?.. ". He remembered it, as he had gone omboard the first day on Ankh...
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Fragrance Of Tomorrow | AU / Cw   Fragrance Of Tomorrow | AU / Cw - Page 4 EmptyMan Jan 13, 2020 4:18 am

As James made room for Nathaniel in the bed, he had almost guessed what the reaction to him leaving would be. the grip around his wrist confirmed it further, as he with a little cheeky smile nodded at him. ‘’Alright… But just for tonight, okay?’’ he said, looking straight into those autumn eyes. It wasn’t allowed for a sergeant to have any form of romantic association to a private, so he had to leave before the others would wake up.
He laid down in the bed - all ready for James to put his arm around him, until James seemed to change his mind as he turned his back to the void-eyed man and allowed Nathaniel to be the bigger spoon. ‘’Come here,’’ he said, as he turned James around so that he once more faced Nathaniel. ‘’How about this? You can be the big spoon, if you promise to make sure we don’t oversleep?’’ he suggested. James had always been a very dominant person; being the little spoon was nothing of his choice, surely. As the jacket was pulled out from under the bed and laid on the pillow, Nathaniel chuckled quietly. ‘’If you just had said that you wanted it, I would have given it to you.’’ He said, in a quiet voice. ‘’Then you better bulk up then. I’m sure they are a couple of sizes too big for you to even fit into.’’ He joked, stretching his arm out underneath James neck and pulled him gently into his embrace for a moment; burying his face in the brown hair of his whilst simply enjoying his scent for a moment. Then James asked about the bruise and black eye, making Nathaniel sigh. ‘’I’m just the typical hothead that can’t let past be past.’’ He said, almost mumbling down into James hair. ‘’Remember the demons from the party back then?’’ he then mumbled, as a hint to that he had been stupid enough to try and take them on once more, right before leaving with the Ankh.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Fragrance Of Tomorrow | AU / Cw   Fragrance Of Tomorrow | AU / Cw - Page 4 EmptyMan Jan 13, 2020 8:42 am

He gave a short nod, when Nathaniel said that it was only for tonight, while he looked straight into the beautiful void. He waited for Nathaniel´s arm, until suddenly.. he found himself turned, as he looked into Nathaniel´s eyes once more. " Deal ". He smiled a little, as Nathaniel said that if he just had said that he wanted the jacket, he would have given him it. " Maybe i just love stealing from you ". He chuckled, as he looked at his lips for a brief moment, before looking up once again, when he said that he better bulk up. " Never. That´s you job ". He winked, as he stuck out his tongue, in a teasing matter. He lifted his head a little, so it was easier for Nathaniel to glide his arm underneath his head, before he felt himself being pulled into the warm embrace of Nathaniel´s. He blushed slightly by it, as he hid his face into the chest of him.. while feeling Nathaniel´s face being buried into his own brown thick locks of hair.

A smile appeared on his lips, as he closed his eyes and made a slight sigh of bliss. This was really everything, he wanted. He couldnt hold back a small laughter, when Nathaniel mentioned that he was bad at letting the past being the past, as he had gone back. " Maybe.. i should turn you. Then you would have easily turned the fight ". He smiled, as he kissed Nathaniel´s neck, just a little pect, before he closed his eyes, as he said " Don´t go hurting yourself, just for the hurt.. ". He sighed, as he pressed himself up against him, before letting an arm glide over the waist of Nathaniel´s, and the hand softly finding its way underneath the shirt, as it glided up the back of him, as he felt the warm skin underneath his fingertips, while exploring Nathaniel´s body. It felt so.. muscular, even at his back. He blushed a little more, as he suddenly found himself exploring Nathaniel´s body, before he said " I´m sorry.. ". As he had said those words, he turned them with his vampire speed, not in a wild manner, but just enough, for Nathaniel to not be able to react on it, before he was straddling the guy, as he pulled Nathaniel´s tanktop off in one smooth go. He looked at him with an almost apologetic look, as he gently stroke him over the cheek and then down the neck, before he leaned forward and kissed his chest, starting from the collarbones and down to his stomach, as he slowly started to open Nathaniel´s pants.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Fragrance Of Tomorrow | AU / Cw   Fragrance Of Tomorrow | AU / Cw - Page 4 EmptyMan Jan 13, 2020 2:16 pm

As they laid there, he had the idea that they needed to be careful. Why did it feel like they were about to mess up something, even though they had cleared the air between them? He wasn’t sure, but he had that bad feeling in his chest...
“So, I’m a stalker, and you’re a thief? Is that what this is?” He asked in a cheeky manner, as James had mentioned the possibility of him simply enjoying to steal his jackets.
“Don’t waste that possibility of changing someone without clearing on me, J.” He mumbled against his hair, as he felt the little kiss on his neck. An arm slider around his waist, making him hum deeply and satisfactory. “I got hurt to make sure I still felt something.” He then admitted in a voice so low and deep that it might as well had been a different person. The hand traveled up the void-eyed humans back, underneath the shirt, making him hum once more. The ‘sorry’ made Nathaniel open his eyes slightly, wondering what he apologized for. It quickly became clear. All of a sudden, Nathaniel was on his back and James had straddled him; pulling off Nathaniel’s tanktop only to kiss his chest; wandering down his naked torso whilst opening his pants. Nathaniel didn’t manage to say much before his body reacted to the unexpected events, as he arched his neck and let out a deep groan. He reached down to James’ chin and forced him to look up at Nathaniel, as the void-eyes sought those autumn-beauties James possessed. “Stop apologizing.” He then said, clearly trying to tell James it was okay. He released his chin and placed his head back on the mattress. “You are going to have to turn me then.” He then said; his voice still deep and now somewhat coarse, as even he was affected by the sudden change of position and the lack of clothes.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Fragrance Of Tomorrow | AU / Cw   Fragrance Of Tomorrow | AU / Cw - Page 4 EmptyMan Jan 13, 2020 2:27 pm

James looked up as he felt the hand underneath his chin, making him look up with a familiar smirk over the full lips, before he felt himself almost get lost in the void.. only to be pulled so hard back, that he almost lost his balance, as he heard the words, as his chin was also released in the process, now making him take a hold in the matress. " WHAT ". He looked at him with a raised brow and a rather serious expression, as it before had been so playful and so teasingly.. nothing of that sort, was to trace in his gaze, as he looked down at Nathaniel, as if he had to be KIDDING him. " I wont turn you Nathaniel, not for sex ".

He took a rather strong hold in Nathaniel´s arm´s, as he almost pressed them down the matress, so he couldn´t run away, before continuing to kiss his stomach, as he said " Why do you want to be turned. Answer me, and answer truthfully. Do you really wish to become mine? ". He looked up at him with dark ruby red eyes now, and the black moving veins underneath, as his fangs had glided forward, ready to bite into the flesh, but they werent there for that. " If i turn you, you cant be here anymore.
We would have to go back.. i cant control a newly born here.. you would murder everyone around you, without hesitation.. and you lust for things, would grow out of control so easily ". He sighed, as he looked down at the beautiful skin, before he kissed the edge of his underwear, as he slowly let go of his wrists, before he started to pull his pants and underwear down, so he had clear vision to Nathaniel´s member.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Fragrance Of Tomorrow | AU / Cw   Fragrance Of Tomorrow | AU / Cw - Page 4 EmptyMan Jan 13, 2020 2:40 pm

“I didn’t say it was because of the sex.” Nathaniel said, as James clearly had taken it that way.he looked up at the ceiling of the tent whilst James explained that they would have to go back if he turned Nathaniel. Lip didn’t mean now, James... but I want you to promise me that it is what is going to happen once we return.” He mumbled, as he felt the kisses continue, albeit a bit more insistent. He sighed, as he reached for James hair as soon as he released Nathaniel’s wrists. Although he was laying there, utterly exposed to the vampire, he had no issue making the statement.
“I want to be yours, simply because I can’t imagine being without you. Why do you think a got the commander to sign your examinations even though you lacked two whole weeks of basics? Or why I requested you to be assigned to Ophelia in the first place? I want you. Every little part of you. Your stubbornness; your humor; your soft moans as I kiss you just right... and I can’t keep enjoying all of that when we return, if I am not like you. I promised you to think about it, back then. Please don’t deny my request after all this time...” he pleaded, hoping his reasons had been made clear. He still had had s eyes fixated on the ceiling, as the fingers entangled in James’ hair ever so gently.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Fragrance Of Tomorrow | AU / Cw   Fragrance Of Tomorrow | AU / Cw - Page 4 EmptyMan Jan 13, 2020 2:49 pm

He was shocked, no more than shocked. Why did Nathaniel suddenly want to be turned?, and did he even know what it meant to be turned by him. " Then you will.. be part of our clan, part of my.. ". He sighed, as he looked at him, not really knowing what he should say or do in this kind of situation. He looked at Nathaniel, as he had stopped pulling down in the pants, as he just looked at him with such a soft gaze. He didn´t know why, but every little word hit him right in the heart, he knew.. he knew the feeling so well. He reached forward, as he gently caressed his cheek, before taking a hold underneath his head, as he turned it, so he would be forced to look at him, as he smiled and then reached with the other hand, as he took Nathaniel´s, before he kissed it. " You have my word then. I... James Vólkarian King, will make you mine, as soon as we return, and from then on, you will NEVER.. be separated from me, EVER again ". He knew it would be dangerous, to pull Nathaniel into his world.. it was so much more, than fine words, back stabbing, and events, parties, gatherings, blood and violence wrapped in silk bonds. He sighed, as he looked at him, before he said " Let me at least.. enjoy you.. one last time as a human.. ".

He leaned down once again, as he kissed Nathaniel´s lips, just for a moment, before he laid down at his side, with his front turned towards him, as he sighed against his shoulder.. before he kissed it softly. " Fuck.. now i cant think of anything other than that.. ". He sighed once again, as he felt like a burden was put on his shoulder. It was massive.. this wasnt just a choice one took with a light heart. " Fuck.. ". He looked at Nathaniel, almost with tears in his eyes, as he knew what it meant.. he would have to kill him.. hold him in his arms and drain him, until there was no life in him anymore. " I´m scared.. when a person gets turned, they.. they also change a little.. because the emotions we feel are so strong, some.. have a tendency to just shut it all off.. ".
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Fragrance Of Tomorrow | AU / Cw   Fragrance Of Tomorrow | AU / Cw - Page 4 EmptyMan Jan 13, 2020 3:26 pm

Nathaniel simply listened to the vampire, as he tried to make sense of it all. he knew it was a lot to take in; therefor he simply waited for the vampire to make up his mind. ‘’I know.’’ He said, as James muttered the part about being a part of his clan. He knew what he was accepting; Leeds had explained that thoroughly before allowing James back on the team. The gesture of forcing Nathaniel to once more look at James, while James took his hand and kissed it, made him smile cheekily. ‘’That sounds like a deal,’’ Nathaniel said; leaning in so their faces were mere inches from each other once again. ‘’The mission isn’t over yet, Private… There’s plenty of time to enjoy me as a human,’’ he promised James, still with that cheeky smile on his lips. It wasn’t the easiest thing, to give up once humanity. He knew that, and he had thought long and hard about the decision - but one thing had made it painfully obvious to him; the feeling of pure heartache when James had told him to leave that half-a-month before they had boarded the Ankh. A kiss allowed them to keep silent for a moment, before James placed himself beside Nathaniel once more; leaving Nathaniel’s member throbbing for the attention it had been promised. He closed his eyes, as James cursed for not being able to think about anything else than that.
‘’I know…’’ he sighed, allowing his own to reach down and pull his pants slightly up again, just enough to cover his member entirely. ‘’Then let me take your mind off of things,’’ he said, as he allowed his hand to draw a line from James’ neck, down over his torso, to the edge of his pants. With careful hands, he allowed two fingers to grip onto the edge; still not completely sure what he was doing. ‘’Just tell me to stop.’’ He whispered, as he managed to open the pants with a nimble movement of his fingers; unzipping them completely.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Fragrance Of Tomorrow | AU / Cw   Fragrance Of Tomorrow | AU / Cw - Page 4 EmptyMan Jan 13, 2020 3:39 pm

James sighed, as he looked at Nathaniel, before feeling the hand glide down from his neck, to his torso.. and then slowly to the edge of his pants. He looked down for a moment, before he looked over at Nathaniel, a little surprised by his actions, but lust was so clear to see in his eyes, as he slowly leaned forward and captured his lips, just in time.. to feel his pants getting zipped up completely, as he chuckled a little against Nathaniel´s lips, as he licked them shortly, just to tease him, but also make a little fun with him, as he said with a confident tone " This does not feel like your first time Sergeant. Are you sure, that you havent done this plenty of time to other privates?, or have you just been waiting and practicing for this time with me? ".

He stuck out his tongue a little, as he smiled at Nathaniel, before he moved his own hand slowly down the torso of Nathaniel´s. Feeling every little muscle with his fingertips, as he hummed of pleasure, from just the thought of what was about to happen, as he himself was as hard as he could get. He wasn´t the biggest, but he was definitely bigger than average. He slowly moved forward to kiss Nathaniel´s neck, as he let his fangs glide over the skin, slowly and with a steadyness.. before he pulled his fangs back, so he could make small hicky looking marks on his neck, easily and fast, as he marked his territory, completely forgetting about the thing that.. they werent allowed to be together romantically. He sighed against the skin, as he let his fingers slide underneath the edge of the underwear of Nathaniels.. slowly finding the head of his member, as he swirled his fingertip around the head of the member.. before he moved his hand down and gently caressed.. teased even.. the member, before he started to stroke him.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Fragrance Of Tomorrow | AU / Cw   Fragrance Of Tomorrow | AU / Cw - Page 4 EmptyMan Jan 13, 2020 3:54 pm

‘’You are asking stupid questions now, Private King.’’ He answered, his voice so deep and luring, yet still cheeky as he wanted the vampire next to him to understand that even though this was a major step for them, it was still just them. it was James and Nathaniel, as they had been since they were kids. After a moment, and a kiss, he felt James caress his torso once more - but not only that, as he also felt the fangs glide over his skin for a moment. He was just about to plead for the puncture of his skin, when the fangs retracted and hickies took over the kisses. Groaning ever so slightly, deeply satisfied, he allowed his hand to glide down inside the vampire’s pant - although not directly against the skin, as he had allowed the boxers to remain as a guard between his fingers and the vampire’s member. James, however, was not that careful.
James’ fingers slid down into Nathaniel’s boxers, only to find - and tease - his member. Nathaniel felt the blood rush to his groin, awakening it with an almost painful throbbing. He grinded his teeth as he tightened his jaw, to prevent himself from moaning loudly. ‘’Oh wow…’’ he muttered, turning his face down towards the mattress to silence his pleasured sounds.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Fragrance Of Tomorrow | AU / Cw   Fragrance Of Tomorrow | AU / Cw - Page 4 EmptyMan Jan 13, 2020 5:27 pm

James couldn´t hold back a smile, as he heard the blood rush through Nathaniel, and the adorable sounds he made, as he let his hand glide around the member of him. He himself felt how Nathaniel´s curiousity was satisfyed, with a hand against his own member, letting small soft gasp escape his full lips, as he arched a little in his back, so his hips got pushed forward, so the member pressed against Nathaniel´s hand. When Nathaniel turned his face down towards the mattress, he couldn´t help but chuckle a little, as he said " You are simply adorable ". This little, and the guy was already like butter in his hand.

He didn´t know what was to come, as he smiled and licked his lips, before he slowly moved his lips down the spine of him, as he turned him a little more, while leaning in over him, still rubbing the member of Nathaniel´s ever so gently, as he suddenly took a firm grip around the pants and underwear, as he let it slide down. He leaned against his ear, as he nippled to his earlobe, before he whispered. " I´m gonna enjoy fucking you.. so much Nathaniel ". He licked him down the neck, as he let his fangs glide into the flesh leaving two puncture wounds on his neck, but not too deep, as he didn´t want to compromise the guys healthy out here.
He licked them gently, before kissing each of them, as he smiled, before leaning up on his knees, as he started to undress himself, as he started to undress Nathaniel.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Fragrance Of Tomorrow | AU / Cw   Fragrance Of Tomorrow | AU / Cw - Page 4 EmptyMan Jan 13, 2020 6:05 pm

Somehow, this didn’t feel like anything he had experienced before. He had been jerked off before; he had been kissed before… This was different to him. Perhaps it was because it was James; perhaps he was just imagining things. The feeling of how James caressed his member made him breath heavily down onto the mattress, as he knew that if someone heard them, it would be easy to get either of them discharged. ‘’Shut up…’’ Nathaniel muttered down into the mattress; his face feeling like it was on fire from the mere words the vampire spoke. The gentle touch of Nathaniel’s hand was met with an eagerness from James, making it easy for Nathaniel to move on and sneak his hand behind the boxers; grasping James’ member firmly with his warm hands.
Kisses down his spine turned poisonous to him; making him shiver with anticipation as he was getting undressed while a nibble at his earlobe was followed up by that whisper he couldn’t resist one moment longer. Teeth dug into his skin; making him moan down into the mattress, as he felt nothing but pure pleasure from the act. Now, as Nathaniel was practically naked, he removed his hand from James’ member and allowed him to get on his knees; undressing himself to get ready for what had been a savored deed between them for so long… He closed his eyes, waiting for James to do as he seemed to have most experience with, in this situation; take someone completely. ‘’Remember, I have no real experience of this. Don’t be too harsh.’’ He mumbled, trying to plead for the vampire to be gentle with him - at least the first time. ‘’Claim me,’’ he then pleaded; almost begging for James to do whatever he wanted.
Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: Fragrance Of Tomorrow | AU / Cw   Fragrance Of Tomorrow | AU / Cw - Page 4 Empty

Fragrance Of Tomorrow | AU / Cw
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 4 af 5Gå til side : Forrige  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Næste
 Lignende emner
-
» Save tonight, come tomorrow, tomorrow I'll be gone

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum
Athena :: X :: Andre dimensioner-
Gå til: