Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

2020 is just around the corner

Go down 
2 deltagere
ForfatterBesked
Jack
Tideligere leder
Jack

Humør : I’m a snack, but like a midnight snack you know? One that looks better in the dark.
Fag : Martial Arts + Track + Music & Thunderbird history
Antal indlæg : 224

2020 is just around the corner  Empty
IndlægEmne: 2020 is just around the corner    2020 is just around the corner  EmptyFre Dec 27, 2019 11:28 am

@Heather
Outfit: Link
____

Oh, the time to go out and return the presents that you didn't like. It was busy at Gaia Square, it was always like that just after Christmas. Despite everyone knew January would be filled with sales, people were out spending all their money as Amoria was simply just thinking about how she wanted her coffee today. She walked to the Starbucks and got a cappuccino with coconut milk, then she left again. She took up her phone and scrolled through her contacts. Amoria picked a number and lifted the phone to her ear. "Hey gurl," she greeted Heather. "I'm at Gaia square, do you wanna meet up?" She asked and took a sip of her coffee.
"Maybe we can go grab a drink or something? I'm excited to hear about your Christmas," she suggested and looked around at all the pepople. "What do you say?"

//Jeg sværger mine svar bliver længere, er på vej ud af døren xD
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Heather

Heather

Humør : I can feel your blood pressure rise, fuck this tension...
Fag : Drama, Biologi/kemi/historie, Løb/yoga/kampsport
Antal indlæg : 126

IndlægEmne: Sv: 2020 is just around the corner    2020 is just around the corner  EmptyFre Dec 27, 2019 1:09 pm

Outfit

While massaging her left temple Heather took a pain reliever in hope to get better. She had a gift or two which should be returned to the store, and it had to be done before closing time. She put on her jacket and her phone began to ring as she stepped out of the door. She closed the door behind her and answered the phone. She was met with a lovely, well-known voice, “Hey mi amor,” she replied Amoria. “Yeah, sure! I was just heading out!” she replied happily and began her walk towards Gaia Square. It would only take a moment for her, to get there. As much as she could, she would stay in the shadows, she would avoid the sun as much as possible, even though she wore a matching set of clothing in a pale salmon color which covered most of her body. Only her face, hands and some of her legs were exposed to the sun.
“I could really use something to drink – would you mind getting one for me, just the usual?” Her stride got longer and longer. Soon she was in the middle of the square., looking for her friend with long black hair and a chill but stylish outfit.

//Det helt okay, det smitter bare haha – manglede dog lidt noget info om vejr og tid hihi.
Jack
Tideligere leder
Jack

Humør : I’m a snack, but like a midnight snack you know? One that looks better in the dark.

IndlægEmne: Sv: 2020 is just around the corner    2020 is just around the corner  EmptyTirs Jan 14, 2020 6:31 am

Amoria smiled and chuckled softly. " Sure thing, I will have et ready for you," the siren said with a  warm voice. "Just meet me in the middle, you know the area with alle the couches," she added quickly just before hanging up. Amoria walked back to the coffee shop and entered the cue. Luckily, the cue wasn't way to long - and in only a few minutes she was about to order. After getting the order she walked out of the shop and back to their meeting point. Amoria took a larger sip of her own coffee and looked around. The second the red-haired vampire showed up, a smile blossomed on the siren's face.
"Heeey gurl," she got up from the couch and smiled widely. Amoria let her dark brown eyes check the vampire out. "Your outfit is amazing," it wasn't any secret that Amoria loved fashion, and it showed when she usually admired Heather's great style.
"Oh, and here," she handed her friend the coffee. "So what is on your program for the day?" Amoria asked out of pure curiosity and looked around seeing all the shops. There was plenty of things to do, and now Amoria didn't have to walk around alone. It was good to have a few good friends in Gaia, it made her feel less lonely - a feeling she for everything in the world didn't like at all.
"How was your Holiday?" She followed up by another question. 
Heather

Heather

Humør : I can feel your blood pressure rise, fuck this tension...
Fag : Drama, Biologi/kemi/historie, Løb/yoga/kampsport
Antal indlæg : 126

IndlægEmne: Sv: 2020 is just around the corner    2020 is just around the corner  EmptyTors Jan 16, 2020 10:00 pm

When her friend agreed on getting something to drink for her, she smiled for herself “Thanks, sweetheart… See you soon!”   as they hung up Heather was almost in the middle and it wouldn’t take long for her to get to the couches. To be fair, she saw her friend sit down on the couches where they were supposed to meet. Amoria didn’t have to wait long, and it was clear that she was happy to see Heather.

“Heeey gurl,”  she replied with a happy voice. The happy aura surrounding Amoria immediately had an effect on Heather, and a big wide smile blossomed on her face “Oh thanks, darling,”  she was flattered, even though her siren friend always was impressed by Heathers choice of outfit, Heather would always be happy to hear Amoria’s opinion. When Heather woke up this ‘morning’ she specifically looked for something that could cover her skin, and of course it had to match, “You look so relaxed, yet so stylish!”  she complimented her friend. She didn’t feel like she could pull that of herself. Heather wasn’t the biggest fan of fashion, but she had a great taste for putting outfits together. Years ate the interest but spit out knowledge.

A coffee was handed to Heather and she took it with a smile, “Ah, thanks,”  she said quickly and took a sip. It was strong, just as she liked. She smiled satisfied, the barista had done well. A question was quickly asked so Heather had to answer: “Well, I have these to gifts. One is from my dad of course,”  she rolled her eyes, signalizing that the gift was completely off and something that her dad always fucked up getting. “The other is from my Aunt,”  she replied, “But it’s very simple, it’s just a wrong color for my skin,” she added.

Clearly Amoria was feeling like Heather should do some talking, because another question came flying, before she could ask Amoria about her plan for the day. She chuckled, “Well it could’ve been better, dad and granddad had an argument and kind of ruined the comfy mood,”  she shrugged and gave Amoria a crooked smile. “What about your plans? And your holiday?” she quickly changed the topic with her face lightening up again.
Jack
Tideligere leder
Jack

IndlægEmne: Sv: 2020 is just around the corner    2020 is just around the corner  EmptySøn Mar 22, 2020 6:50 pm

//Jeg outer lige det her emne, fordi jeg tror jeg ændre karakteren. Men hvis jeg ikke gør, så tænker jeg vi kan tage et nyt emne til den tid <33
Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: 2020 is just around the corner    2020 is just around the corner  Empty

2020 is just around the corner
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 1
 Lignende emner
-
» Tidus' drawing corner
» 2020 and a Royal Princess
» Event: December 2020

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum
Athena :: VI :: Aston :: Det sydlige Aston :: Gaia Square-
Gå til: