Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

The first, but hopefully not the last

Go down 
Gå til side : Forrige  1, 2
ForfatterBesked
Gæst
Gæst

The first, but hopefully not the last  - Page 2 Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: The first, but hopefully not the last    The first, but hopefully not the last  - Page 2 EmptyTors Feb 13, 2020 4:10 pm

Bienvenido couldn’t blame her. He should have told her earlier. He knew. Still, he felt as if she had split his heart in two, as she said there, still as ice, before excusing herself. His eyes were avoided as she disappeared. Now he could just sit there… getting punished like the fool he was.
Lowly he cursed for himself, before taking a big sip of the wine, ignoring the worried looks he got from the waiters. There was no need to panic… she didn’t leave him. She just excused herself to the bathroom. Although as the time went by, he found himself more and more anxious. Had she taken the highway and left him here? No… No she would never do that.
and just in time, she returned, blaiming the wine. Which he decided to eat up.
“That´s alright,” he said faster than he would admit.
as she sat down and avoided his eyes, he softly reached out to grab her chin, just as softly. “Hey.” Here he tried to make her look into his eyes. “Yes… they know I´m alive… and they know I traveled here to England with Tidus. Or the golden gringo as they call him… maybe you would like to meet them one day… I know they would love to meet you.”
He tried to be as kind as possible. Especially after such a bomb he had dropped on her.
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: The first, but hopefully not the last    The first, but hopefully not the last  - Page 2 EmptyTors Feb 13, 2020 4:54 pm

They knew he was alive. That was a good thing!
But then another bomb fell. Meet them? Her appetite, which had been downsized tremendously by the first part of this little revelation party, now disappeared all together. Meeting parents was something very delicate to her. She was scared, to say the least, that she would never size up to anyone’s standard. For heavens sake, he had been a father! She couldn’t match that. She would always be the other woman - the replacement for the family he had lost... and what if she couldn’t give him that either? After Calsifer, there was no promise of her being fertile at all...
“Sure, meet me and eat me,” She mumbled, reaching for her wine once more. She needed to control her urges to drink herself senseless.
She shook her head. “My apologies. That was rude of me,” she said, looking over at him, yet still not creating eye contact. “I can’t imagine any reason why they would even want to meet me. After all, I must be considered a replacement by them, if I show up at their doorstep.” She admitted, sighing. “I sound like an idiot. Blame the wine for my stupid thoughts, okay?” She mumbled, before she took yet another sip of her wine, trying all to clearly to drown that feeling in her stomach.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: The first, but hopefully not the last    The first, but hopefully not the last  - Page 2 EmptyTors Feb 13, 2020 8:19 pm

Tivo smiled warmly at her. Before answering her, he removed his hand from her face, instead placing it on top of hers. “Okay okay… easy, you´ll meet them when you´re ready. And no, you´ll not be seen as replacement… I have already talked to them about you and they´re really looking forward to meet you.” Softly he caressed her hand with his thumb. “and it´s okay… I understand your concern… but believe me, you are no replacement. You are Cassandra.” He looked deep into those amber eyes. “And they are gonna be crazy about you… just like I am.”
He here took her hand up to his lips and kissed it softly. After that, he let her hand be for once and pull his own to him.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: The first, but hopefully not the last    The first, but hopefully not the last  - Page 2 EmptyLør Feb 22, 2020 4:11 pm

She was scared senseless. Not only did he want her to meet his family; he had already told them about her! What did he think would happen, that she would just jump up in his arms and let him take her away into the sunset like some knight in shining armor? She was damaged goods and he knew it. Telling his family about a girl they might never meet... That just seemed hasty as heck.
''You understand my concern? How? Sweetheart, I am broken beyond repair. To them, I might even be some rebound because it didn't work out with your former companion.'' she said, as she tried to calm down the feeling in her chest.
''Let's talk about something else, please. I don't fancy being reminded of how selv-aware I am.'' she then said; picking up the fork to try and force herself to eat something. It just seemed messy how she behaved; not ladylike at all.
Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: The first, but hopefully not the last    The first, but hopefully not the last  - Page 2 Empty

The first, but hopefully not the last
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 2 af 2Gå til side : Forrige  1, 2

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum
Athena :: VII :: Atheria: Centrum :: Boligområdet-
Gå til: