Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

What are we doing?

Go down 
Gå til side : Forrige  1, 2
ForfatterBesked
Mariella

Mariella

Humør : 'While being in darkness I didn’t search for the light, I became one.'
Antal indlæg : 1007

What are we doing? - Page 2 Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: What are we doing?   What are we doing? - Page 2 EmptyTors Okt 31, 2019 8:53 pm

"I don't know, first I thought it was because I'm a siren and I was scared of getting my tail in the rain. But I always fear that it will close and cut my finger of our something," she admitted as she was shaking her head a little. "Which is silly," with everything that had happened. It was an old fear that now was so little compared to what she had been trough.  Mariella licked her lips softy as she look the cup up. Letting it warm her cold hands. She was happy, that she had been able to keep that hope, keep her love for Reginald alive in her mind all this time. Then she asked about movies. "I like watching movies, sometimes. Usually my cousin and one of our friends like to set up movie nights. With Halloween around the corner, my cousin is getting into spooky mode - as he would call it," she chuckled a little. Theodore was the worst to watch horrormovies with, only because he would pass through the floors and walls just to prank everyone.
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: What are we doing?   What are we doing? - Page 2 EmptyFre Nov 01, 2019 11:21 pm

"Don't even get me started on spooky season," Buffy chuckled lightheartedly. She liked hearing about Mariella's life, there was something warming about a family that seemed close on more than one level. "My daughter has been begging me to see the lights, but I want her father to join as well - make it more of a family trip," she explained, not knowing if it sounded silly. It was not easy what her and Baal had been through, and Nessa had been nothing more than a blessing, but keeping the fire alive could take some practice. That and keeping the fire down at times when they really just needed each other. "But right now she seems a little boy crazy - been hanging out with a guy around her age; Jake," she said in a sigh, taking another sip of her tea, burning her tongue in the process. She put the cup down, letting her tongue rest.
Mariella

Mariella

IndlægEmne: Sv: What are we doing?   What are we doing? - Page 2 EmptySøn Nov 03, 2019 12:22 pm

"You should make it a trip. Would be a nice tradition to start," she admitted with a warm smile on her lips. "It's important with small happy moments, its whats gonna hold us up in the darker times," she added as she breathed out. Mariella held on to her happy moments so tight in fear of dropping them. Mariella smiled a little brighter, when Buffy mentioned that her daughter was boy crazy. She remembered that feeling. But then she frowned a bit by hearing the name Jake. Not there wasn't a lot of guys out there who had the name Jake. Mariella just happened to know from Vanya, that Jake was seeing someone. "I actually think I know that Jake," she was almost sure. Mariella hadn't seen Jake herself, but even Tiana mentioned that he was out and about with this girl.
"My sister and Jake are close friends. Funny how small the world is," she took another mouthful of her tea before placing the cup on the table again.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: What are we doing?   What are we doing? - Page 2 EmptySøn Nov 03, 2019 12:35 pm

She said she knew Jake, making Buffy's eyes widen a bit. How could she be sure? It was quite a common name after all. "Tall werewolf with brown hair and dark blue eyes?" she asked, just to be sure. It was quite funny that they knew the same Jake, and it meant that they could've passed each other each and every day. Strange how fate worked. "I don't know, I mean, I lost my mother when I was quite young, and my fiancé is kinda the only guy I've ever been with," Buffy said. Why was she pouring out everything? Perhaps because she felt so comforted by speaking with Mariella. "So I guess I just try to keep her safe, even though Jake has shown nothing more than being caring about her," she said. Well there was that one time that Jake had snapped at Buffy, but it hadn't really been his fault. Nessa had been hurt, so everyone was a bit on edge.
Mariella

Mariella

IndlægEmne: Sv: What are we doing?   What are we doing? - Page 2 EmptySøn Nov 03, 2019 12:49 pm

"Sounds like him," she nodded. The world was small, and it was weird how some of them had found lives outside their time. Mariella wanted to go back to their time, but she wasn't sure if she could. "Jake is a good guy, no one would blame you for looking out for your daughter. You want what is best for her," it was funny how talking to Buffy gave her more detail in what Jake was doing that Jake himself did. At least she could now tell Reginald what his cousin was doing in his spare time. Tiana would be pleased to know more about what her best friends were doing, she knew her sister was getting a little lonely. "But I'm very happy that you found your fiancé, true love isn't easy. However, it feels really good once you find it."
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: What are we doing?   What are we doing? - Page 2 EmptySøn Nov 03, 2019 6:00 pm

Buffy chuckled at her words, mostly because she didn’t think Jake was a bad guy, however she could understand that it might sound like that. Being caring and empathetic was some of Buffy’s greatest strengths, and she cared incredibly much for her little family. She looked down in to her tea, smiling a bit to herself at Mariella’s next words. “Baal treats me right, he really is whom I’m meant to be with,” she said, and it was clear she was speaking from the heart. “Without him, I wouldn’t be alive,” she said. It was meant truthfully.
Mariella

Mariella

IndlægEmne: Sv: What are we doing?   What are we doing? - Page 2 EmptySøn Nov 03, 2019 7:33 pm

Baal, the name made Mariella react. But not in a bad way. She hadn't seen or heard from him since the day he had been to blame for Karmena's death. No word. Nothing. He had left Mariella with many mixed feelings, but he had also been a help to get out of hell the first time she was there. "Once again our paths cross. I know him," she added with a small smile. "But you seem very happy, and as long as he treats you right. Then its all that matters," Mariella remembered the short time Baal and Ana had been flirting around with each other. But with everything maybe things had played out just as they needed to. Buffy looked so happy and at peace, it was refreshing to see. "Like you look so at peace with yourself. It's very uplifting," she admitted and tilted her head a little to the side.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: What are we doing?   What are we doing? - Page 2 EmptyOns Nov 13, 2019 12:15 pm

Buffy couldn't help but chuckle a bit, taking a deep breath as she shook her head. "Seems like I surround myself with famous people then," she chuckled, but only joking. She knew very little of Baal's life before her, but she didn't mind too much. Mostly because they weren't trying to create a past, but a future together. Whatever they had in their past could stay there, and if some were to resurface they seemed to work it out pretty well. "I am very happy, I honestly don't think I've been happier than I am when I'm with him," she confessed, taking another sip of her tea, savoring the spicy flavor of the cinnamon with the calming effect of the camomile. "I guess we've done pretty well then," she smiled, looking at the candle that Mariella had lit for a while. "Could you start the fireplace as well? I'm awfully easy to feel cold," she chuckled.
Mariella

Mariella

IndlægEmne: Sv: What are we doing?   What are we doing? - Page 2 EmptySøn Nov 17, 2019 5:26 pm

She loved talking with Buffy. Mariella loved the positive energy that followed around as she spoke. Happiness was such an important thing, however, it seemed to be rare. "Indeed, protect that. It's rare," she smiled a little bit and followed Buffy's gaze to the candle shortly. Mariella moved her eyes up and looked at Buffy once again, when the question was asked. Mariella moved her hazel colored eyes over to the fire place, almost like she had been waiting for this all day. "My pleasure," a smile lifted up in a little half smirk. Mariella got up from her chair and walked over to the fire place right next to them. For a short moment she looked back, making sure that the people didn't found her to weird for sitting here - and on the other hand, she couldn't care less. Mariella lifted her left hand up and made a swift movement with her hand. The embers started to glow, and from the embers small flames grew. Mariella smiled to herself as she looked at them.
"Done," she put her hand down on her high and looked back at Buffy with a bright smile on her lips. Then she got up and sat down back in her chair.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: What are we doing?   What are we doing? - Page 2 EmptySøn Nov 17, 2019 10:28 pm

Buffy had always found people bearing abilities like Mariella's as fascinating. They were beautiful yet chaotic at the same time. She couldn't help but chuckle a little at the way the siren looked back to check if the coast was clear. It felt like being a child again, waiting to see if anyone would catch on to them, but it seemed not. She couldn't help but sigh at relief as she could feel the warmth spread from the fire, turning her eyes to look in to it for a while, just gathering her thoughts. "So we have a lot in common, our paths could've easily crossed earlier; Makes me wonder why we might be put together at this time," she said, turning her eyes to look back at Mariella with a gentle smile on her lips. "I'm not superstitious, but fate I do believe in," she chuckled, taking another sip of her tea, smiling to herself.
Mariella

Mariella

IndlægEmne: Sv: What are we doing?   What are we doing? - Page 2 EmptyTirs Nov 19, 2019 8:12 pm

Mariella knew why they haven't met earlier. The concept of time travel wasn't anything she bragged about, and in the end of the day - she had spend more years in this time than her future - was she even meant to return? "One of the greatest mysteries of life," the siren gave the hybrid a little half smirk. "I don't know what I believe in anymore, to be honest," Mariella took a sip of her tea and looked down at the cup for a little while. Then she moved her hazel eyes back at Buffy. "That sounded a little too dark," she chuckled a little and placed the cup back on the table. "Anyway, I'm most admit. I'm very glad that we decided to come in here and talk. I really enjoy it."
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: What are we doing?   What are we doing? - Page 2 EmptyMan Nov 25, 2019 8:01 pm

Buffy couldn't hold back a small chuckle at the way Mariella spoke next. "Dark or not, if that's how you feel, then that's how you feel," she argued, smiling softly at the siren. Buffy knew a thing or two about feeling rather stuck in whatever role was expected of her. However it had changed a lot since meeting Baal, and it continued to change even to this day. "I'm happy too, it's not every day that an encounter with a stranger ends up this nicely," she chuckled, trying to keep things light and easy. Buffy was often one to worry, but that was just one of the things that came with being a mother, or at least that was what she told herself. "Do you have any plans for the holidays?" Buffy asked, wanting to keep this calming conversation going.
Mariella

Mariella

IndlægEmne: Sv: What are we doing?   What are we doing? - Page 2 EmptyTors Nov 28, 2019 8:37 am

"That is true," she chuckled a little. Buffy made things seem so simple, and maybe were, and they had just entangled themselves to a complicated manner in the sirens head. It was nice meeting a good person for a change, meeting someone who didn't want anything from her or wished to put bricks on the tower of past chaotic events.
"No, not yet really. Things are quite complicated back home, so I don't want to plan to much. Even through I wish I could a little trip out of Gaia for a change," Gaia held many memories at this point. Gaia and Hell were the two most visited places she had been in this time. It was almost like it tried to contain her with toxic air and she needed to breathe. She needed to not feel like something bad would happen every time she blinked. "My little sister is always quick in Christmas spirit, like I'm pretty sure her room is already decorated." Mariella and her family usually spend Christmas in their Kingdom, but they couldn't really do that even through her parents would love it. The people couldn't know. However, she had one person by her side she haven't had the other years. It would be her first Christmas married to Reginald, and even in the darkness of what had happened to both of them. She still had a slight believe, that being with him was its own Christmas miracle. "What about you, any plans?"
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: What are we doing?   What are we doing? - Page 2 EmptyFre Dec 06, 2019 10:48 am

Buffy smiled at the thought of Mariella's younger sister already having decorated for Christmas. She couldn't help but chuckle lightly, mostly because she felt a little giddy at the mention. She could remember being a child being excited for the holidays. There was just something nice about the thought. "Well we haven't got any official plans yet; it's going to be our first year as a family, so I'm kinda nervous if I'm being honest," she said in a thoughtful voice, taking a sip of her tea, realizing she would soon need a refill. "I don't really get along with my father at the moment, he doesn't really approve of my choice in fiancee," she chuckled, but it was only to hide how hurt she really was. She had never been very close with her father, but she felt the need to hold on to what family she did have left. Shaking her head to clear her thoughts she looked at the fire for a while. "It's alright though, I have people around me that support me, and that's maybe the thing I need the most," she said, smiling gently.
Mariella

Mariella

IndlægEmne: Sv: What are we doing?   What are we doing? - Page 2 EmptyLør Dec 07, 2019 10:11 pm

It was almost insane to think they had been stuck in this time for this long already. Christmas was around the corner and none of them were able to be with their parents. It was always something that she had a bunch of friends and family that could celebrate together. It was in this moment Mariella realized how lucky she was, that people actually approved of her getting married to Reginald. Not that she would have changed her mind if it had been the other way around - he was still one of the best choices she had ever made. "I'm sorry about that," she meant it. "Maybe he will come around when he realizes how happy you are," it surprised Mariella a bit how optimistic she sounded in that moment. Maybe it was because she knew how easily it was to touch the strings between people. If one just moved carefully around and made the right choices or said the right things - anything could happen. "But yeah, I get that." She sighed a bit and looked over at the fire.  She felt the heat from her hands and looked down at her hand for a little while, small embers danced by the end off her finger tips. Mariella closed her fist to regain the emotional control over her ability.
"Do you want a refill?" She then asked with a smile. "Or do you want to try another one?"
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: What are we doing?   What are we doing? - Page 2 EmptyLør Jan 11, 2020 5:21 pm

//Out <33//
Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: What are we doing?   What are we doing? - Page 2 Empty

What are we doing?
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 2 af 2Gå til side : Forrige  1, 2

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum
Athena :: VI :: Southside :: Southside Centrum :: Bymidten-
Gå til: