Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

Fright Night | CW

Go down 
ForfatterBesked
Gæst
Gæst

Fright Night | CW Empty
IndlægEmne: Fright Night | CW   Fright Night | CW EmptyMan Okt 21, 2019 9:42 pm

Fright Night | CW Tumblr_lya3ay5HGk1qdyqc4o1_500
TIME | Near Midnight
PLACE | James Rental Apartment
SURROUNDINGS | Nobody but him
OUTFIT | Outfit

The Order
@James
@Skye
@Nikki

Apartment
TheApartment

The sweet sound of music eccoed through out the apartment, almost making the night even more magical than it already seemed like, with the stars showing because the weather was slowly turning more cold by the day. James walked freshly washed and clean into the livingroom, only in his sweatpants, no shoes or socks, no underwear, nothing but his sweatpants. He ran his hand through his hair, so it looked more slick, before it slowly dropped to the side, with some wild thicker looking waves, almost near curles, like he had at the end in the front. He looked around the apartment that seemed so empty, thinking about Spencer and how he needed to soon find an apartment. With soft steps, he walked over to the kitchen isle and took the crystal glass between his strong fingers, before looking at the red liquid in it, blood mixed with a little wine, only a little. It was obvious from the way, the blood and the wine almost parted, like oil in water. He took a sip, before finding his phone, then tapping on it, asking Spencer.

[ Hey. I was wondering if you wanted to come over tonight, maybe grab a drink or something? ]

He sent the message, before looking around, not really knowing what was going on, when he suddenly got hit with the smell of something new. He looked around for a brief moment, before placing a hand at his forhead shaking his head a little at himself. * Why am i so fucking paranoid all the time.. *. He had been put through so much in such a short span of time, so it was slowly catching up to him, more than he wanted to admit. He looked at his phone for a moment, before remembering that he hadnt locked the door, not that it mattered.. he wasnt really that much afraid of the creatures of the night or human burglars or murders for that sake.. only when he went to sleep he would lock it normally.
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Gæst
Gæst

Fright Night | CW Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Fright Night | CW   Fright Night | CW EmptyTirs Okt 22, 2019 8:59 pm

Outfit: Link
____

"Come on," she sighed and got up from her chair. "I'm bored. This. All of this. Is fucking boring!" She yelled and used her ability to push the chairs and table in the living from to all sides. Skye was a restless person, and she hated not having something to do. Her last experiment had escaped - she was done with Theodore it wasn't that. Kol was stuck in a freaking cave, like seriously - why was people so bloody useless. Skye looked at Nikki. "You," she pointed at the girl and took a few steps closer to her. Her eyes didn't show much expression, but it was clear to everyone who ever had worked with Skye - that she needed a change in scene. Staying here. She had already stayed here for way to long. This plan sucked anyways. "You are coming with me," it wasn't really a question. If Dexter had been home, she would have dragged him with her - or maybe she should just take what ever fun she found with her back. She would figure that out on the way.

Skye walked outside, enjoying the weather getting cold. She breathed in the cold air, and waited no more than a minute before she started walking towards the town. It was late. Her favorite time of the day. Skye didn't say anything while she walked, she didn't feel the need to a chat. As she walked down the silent streets of the neighborhood, she just looked at the bright moon on the dark painted night sky. Then music totally disturbed her inner peace, and she looked over to the appartement across the street. She lifted on a deadly brow and crossed the road. A nod indicated to Nikki that she had picked the place of torment for the night. Skye walked up to the door and stopped a few meters away from it. "You know what you need to do," she said in a low direct voice to Nikki. Just then Skye used her vibration manipulation to smash the door in. Then she let Nikki enter the room and followed shortly. "Now please, turn down that terrible music," she mumbled a spell forcing the phone out of the vampires hand. She looked over the screen. "Boyfriend?" She asked while shaking her head a little. "I'm afraid you are occupied or did you forget our date? Oh honey, it breaks my heart," she crushed the phone with her hands and dropped the pieces down on the floor. "Not sure my.. Kol would approve on the date, unless he would get an invite.. but then again.. he is having a time out." Skye moved her eyes over at the vampire. He could try to run, but she would easily use her ability to use the vibration to stop him.
"Now let's have some fun, shall we?" She looked over at Nikki. "Sweetheart, can you tell our dear  new friend the percentages of how much fun I will have tonight?"
Gæst
Gæst

Fright Night | CW Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Fright Night | CW   Fright Night | CW EmptyTirs Okt 22, 2019 9:32 pm

Outfit

Nikki threw her head back in the chair she was placed in. She understood she had allegiance to umbrella and everything, but it really wasn’t much fun just sitting around doing anything. She wanted stuff to have, to feel her blood pumping. She jerked her head back in an upright placement when chairs moved next to her. She could see Skye was not messing around, and since she was technically her boss, she was not saying anything, even if she had about 20 snarky remarks to be made of the little outrage - even if she felt exactly the same way as her. She got up when she was chosen to go with her. ”Finally something is happening around here.” She followed Skye outside, walking with her in silence. S

She looked towards the apartment when Skye nodded in its direction. She took in a deep breath through the nose and picked up the scent of a vampire. How fun. She went inside and looked around the place. It was nice. Her gaze fell to the half-dressed vampire. ”Yum,” she said looking him up and down with a smirk. She walked around the place when the two of them had a conversation. ”A boyfriend? Booo.” Her gaze moved around the different items in the place. She picked up a vase and turned it around in between her hands, eventually dropping it. ”Whops.” She walked back to them when Skye needed her expertise. She looked around and saw shadows of all the different scenarios that could happen. There was a lot. ”Uh. You’re chances are actually better than I thought. You have a 30% chance of getting away from us. Damn.” She looked at Skye. ”Of course we will need to do something to lower those odds.” She then looked back at the vampire, before she moved quickly, although not as quickly as vampire, to the kitchen, grabbing a knife and standing next to the vampire shortly after. ”What’s your name handsome?” She put the knife in his dark, piercing the skin just enough for it to break. She ran a finger over his naked skin to capture some of the blood. She gave it a taste, sucking it off her finger. ”God, even your blood is delicious. I’m going to enjoy you.” She gave him a smile showing of her very white teeth.
Gæst
Gæst

Fright Night | CW Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Fright Night | CW   Fright Night | CW EmptyTors Okt 24, 2019 3:42 am

The sudden sound of smalltalk in front of his door, made him turn to look at it, before seeing his door shatter into pieces that flied over near where he stood, how they landed at his feet, before he looked down at them and then feeling his phone getting ripped out of his hand. He just stood there, looking at the missing door with a confused expression. * Did that just happen? *. He tilted his head a little before looking at both of the woman, not knowing what to think about the situation. " I hear someone does not have an ear for the right kind of music. Sad thing indeed". When the other woman looked at him and then said yum, he just gazed to her with a piercing look, as if he said for her to not think even twice about it.

When one of the woman said boyfriend, he instantly got his red eyes, before turning his gaze to her. " Dont you dare ". It was a warning, no almost a command, before hearing her words, and then seeing the phone crack from under the pressure from her hand, before it got crushed and then dropped on the floor. " Like i would ever date you ". He ignored the other woman and how she smashed his vase, like it mattered anyways, which it didnt, since he had already trashed the apartment one time before. When they just stood there, he looked at them with a raised brow, before smiling a little. " Are you gonna stand there all day? or are you actually gonna do anything? ".

He wished he had taken those words back, because before he knew of it, he felt it.. how the knife almost licked his skin, before hearing her words.. and then feeling the slight discomfort of the knife piercing his skin. He gav a little twitch from him, before looking at her. " King ". He didnt say much after that, before a long red tentacle had slowly sneaked itself out, before almost ramming towards the girl that had tasted on him, seeing as he wanted to pierce her skin also. " You picked the wrong house ladies ". With those words, his other three tentacles started to grow out from behind his lower back, at the spine of him.. slowly but surely he snapped with his fingers, before they turned to each of the woman, two to each one of them, before he moved them, like he moved his arms, trying to stab them with them, they were quick and fast, like knives getting thrown through the air.
Sponsoreret inhold

Fright Night | CW Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Fright Night | CW   Fright Night | CW Empty

Fright Night | CW
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 1
 Lignende emner
-
» A fun night
» Help me through the night