Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

Fancy Meeting You Here

Go down 
Gå til side : Forrige  1, 2
ForfatterBesked
Gæst
Gæst

Fancy Meeting You Here - Page 2 Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Fancy Meeting You Here   Fancy Meeting You Here - Page 2 EmptySøn Nov 03, 2019 10:02 am

Samaira knew she wasn’t supposed to. She wasn’t supposed to help him, but she was not like her father. She cared about people, even those she wasn’t supposed to care about. Lucifer could easily just decide who he cared about. Samaira wasn’t like that. She couldn’t just stop caring if they didn’t live up to some sort of expectation. She didn’t care about James just yet. She actually found him a little annoying. But he was family, and that meant she couldn’t just give up on him. If he didn’t do this right, Lucifer would throw him away like he was a piece of garbage, and it seemed like James really wanted this. She continued watching as he moved away from Spencer and towards the other voice. He wouldn’t find anything, it was just a voice that called for him. Samaira needed to explain to him what was going on away from her father’s eyes. She put away the phone and jumped into the pit and went to him.

”Stop,” she said and grabbed his arm. She led him down a corridor and looked around a moment. ”You would’ve failed the test. Lucifer wants to know that you are loyal to him above anyone else.” She let go of him but stood close to him to avoid being detected by the censors down here. ”How much do you want this? Because if you do give Lucifer your loyalty, he will expect you to always be there when he asks. Even if you have to leave people you love behind. He might even interfere in your personal relationships. He has done so before.” He deserved to know what it meant to be apart of this. It wasn’t all power and status. There was a lot of things you could be asked to give up for that. ”If you’re ready for this, I can make it happen.”
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Fancy Meeting You Here   Fancy Meeting You Here - Page 2 EmptyMan Nov 04, 2019 7:21 pm

He stopped as Samaira took a hold of his arm, before looking at her, waiting for her to explain herself. He followed her, without even questioning her, before hearing her words. He stood there, listening to her voice, looking into her eyes with his warmth autumn brown eyes, looking almost glaced, as he looked around for a moment, thinking about her words. He had never really had a family, after having lost his mother, and even Jaxson was slowly fading from his grib. He looked down, before saying. " I dont care about any title.. i.. i just want my family ".

He looked at her, knowing she was her family, knowing that they had the same blood pumping in their veins. Even if it was a little.. He had listened to her words.. and he had already made up his mind.. he couldnt bear the thought of seeing Spencer grow old, of him dying again in his arms, and he couldnt take the thought of him.. hurting himself, thinking he wasnt good enough for him. " There is.. nothing waiting for me ". He had felt so conflicted for such a long time, but it wasnt him letting go of Spencer, it was him accepting.. that he could never truely make him happy.

He nodded to Samaira, before saying " I´m ready for this. Everything. Please help me ". He sounded a little vulnerable but determined. He wanted this, he wanted something in his life that was relatively stable, someone wanting him.. needing him. He didnt feel that from Spencer, even though he had said it.. but he had put him in danger, hurted him.. made him hurt.. he was nothing but a chain around Spencer´s leg, ripping him apart, that was what he felt. Spencer was still young, he could always find a new.. there where plenty to pick from, as far as he had heard.. even if he wanted those to be only him.. could he ever let him go. He looked away from Samaira for a moment, feeling a tear glide down, before removing it as fast as it came, before saying " I´m ready ".
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Fancy Meeting You Here   Fancy Meeting You Here - Page 2 EmptyTors Nov 07, 2019 2:14 pm

Samaira felt with him when he said he just wanted a family. She understood, which was why she was still here, even if her father made her do horrible things and had taken everything from her multiple times. ”And you have one. That won’t change.” It might change for some, including Lucifer, if he didn’t manage to live up to his expectations. ”You have me,” she promised. She hadn’t been very forthcoming with him, but she emphasized with him now.

Samaira wasn’t sure if he was actually speaking the truth. Somebody had to be waiting, this Spencer person surely. But if that was how he felt, she was not going to tell him off. It was his decision, not hers. ”Okay. But you need to be sure. Lucifer can take everything if he so desires. He had done it before. It’s how he controls you. He cuts you off from everything else so you only have him.” He still remembered how he had threatened his boyfriend to stop her from seeing him in order to protect him.

She nodded as he wanted her help. ”Okay. Here’s what we’ll do,” she said and looked intently at him. ”I will take you back to Lucifer and there will be another test. All of this was just a set up for you to fail. No matter what, I would have had to do anything to make you fail. Lucifer will ask you how it went. Don’t lie. Don’t ever lie to him.” She looked away a moment, remembering when she had lied to him. ”Tell him that you couldn’t leave the ones you loved, that you couldn’t hurt them.” She looked back at him. ”He will turn his back on you, acting disappointed and ask you to leave. Don’t leave. Tell him why you are an asset to him. Suck up to him. He’s a narcissist at heart. If you talk enough about him, use him in perspective to yourself, he will feel more inclined to give you what you want.”
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Fancy Meeting You Here   Fancy Meeting You Here - Page 2 EmptyTors Nov 07, 2019 2:36 pm

James looked surprised at her, when she said that he had her, since he hadnt gotten the most friendliest of vibes from her, but now?.. suddenly saying that he had her. He smiled, as he looked at her, almost wanting to hug her, but he didnt, for now. He gave a slight nod, as she started to tell him, how he was going to answer to Lucifer, how this test was a big fake and how he would fail no matter what he did. She was right, he couldnt abandon Spencer in that moment, he had never been able to. He gave a nod once again, before finding himself some time after, at the mercy of Lucifer, as he looked to him. He felt prepared to talk with him, to explain himself, when suddenly he felt.. empty, like her words had been great, but he just couldnt. He wasnt gonna suck up to anyone, not even the devil himself. Some would probably even say, that him and Lucifer, was almost of the same coin, just each having their own side. He looked at his grandpa, or more grandma?, the whole thing still as confusing as ever.

He folded his hands behind his back, as he heard Lucifer ask, just the words Samaira had said he would do. " It went horrible. Absolutely terrible actually ". He looked down for a moment, biting into his lowerlip, going with his own flow. Not thinking about Samaira´s words, although.. they had helped him realize something. " I choose to be true to where my loyalty lies. With family, even if not by blood, but by choice. I failed by doing so, but if i got the chance again, i would do it all over gain ". He knew it was words, the deep meaning of insanity, and then not.

" I am ever so humble, to be brought here, shown the place and you didnt disappoint me ". His tone lowered itself a little, as he said " I disappointed you, and for that, i express my deepest apology. But i cannot betray family, never will and never wont ". He looked up at Lucifer with almost flamed in his eyes, as he was stubborn as always. He knew this could be the end. " I will treasure this new bond, this side of myself, my family ". He gave a short nod til Samaira, with a smile over his lips, before turning to Lucifer " But i am sad to say, that you have nothing i crave, nothing to give. I already got what i wanted, which were a family, knowing i have that now, is all that i actually wished for, so for that, i am greatful to you ". He smiled, as he looked at Lucifer " I will be loyal to you, to our family, but i will never choose anything over family, not even for family ". He then turned around, as he said " I will excuse myself.. thanks for your time, and if you ever need MY help, just say so ". He then started to leave the place, as he didnt see any choice. He had already gotten what he craved, and even more so.. not that he wasnt a little disappointed, but nevertheless... he felt like he made the right choice for him.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Fancy Meeting You Here   Fancy Meeting You Here - Page 2 EmptySøn Nov 10, 2019 10:03 am

Samaira stood by James' side when they walked to face her father. Lucifer was waiting to know how it had gone and how he would now react. This was the real test. She rose an eyebrow when he admitted that it had gone horrible. Samaira turned her head to him, feeling like he had just signed his ticket out of here. Why didn't he do as she had suggested? Lucifer listened with intent when he explained that he would always choose his family, the family he had chosen.

Lucifer just stood with a stoic expression as he continued to speak. She didn't have anything he craved? Oh how he was pissing her off. And then he just left, claiming that she would need his help. Such nerve in the vampire. Lucifer looked at Samaira. "Go help him back." Samaira nodded and walked towards the door. "And tell him I will be in contact with him. I will deal with you when you get back." Samaira made another nod and walked outside. She knew she would get a lecture about having helped James. Lucifer thought she was too nice, and she would be punished for it. "James, wait." She called for him and caught up with him. "You impressed him," she smiled a little strained at him, knowing what she had in store. "Come on, we need to get you back." She led him to the portal and walked out with him. She took a deep breath, as she prefered the fresh air to the sulfery one in hell. "James, I know you have somebody out there waiting for you. You need to be careful. If Lucifer sees that person as somebody in the way for what he has planned for you, he will have no problem making them go away with whatever means possible." She went in for a short hug with her new nephew. "Take care." She let go and went back through the portal.

//Out.
Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: Fancy Meeting You Here   Fancy Meeting You Here - Page 2 Empty

Fancy Meeting You Here
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 2 af 2Gå til side : Forrige  1, 2
 Lignende emner
-
» Meeting the BFF - Rosalie