Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

Sometimes, life wants us to do something different than planned - Tidus [xxx](AU)

Go down 
Gå til side : Forrige  1, 2, 3, 4  Næste
ForfatterBesked
Maverick

Maverick

Humør : Trying to come back!
Antal indlæg : 1137

Sometimes, life wants us to do something different than planned - Tidus [xxx](AU) - Page 2 Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Sometimes, life wants us to do something different than planned - Tidus [xxx](AU)   Sometimes, life wants us to do something different than planned - Tidus [xxx](AU) - Page 2 EmptyTirs Okt 29, 2019 1:34 pm

He felt silly. Oh, so god damn silly! Of course, she didn’t think there was anything strange about his words. He had told her he loved her before. There was nothing knew in that.
but… he had no other idea of how to tell her how he felt. He loved her. In a new kind of way, but still at the same way and it was so confusing… so confusing!
He tried to explain more. His words did just end up in a blur though. They were stuck on the tongue. As if a light bum turned on over Cass head, she seemed to have understood Tidus unreadable confession. He looked surprised at her. It was so weird for him. But it also felt so good to get it out!
The furrowed brow of her made him more nervous. He took the last sip of his drink. Got it in his system before confessing the rest. “yes… I mean… like… love you, love you.”
He said it. It was out.
He was about to ruin another friendship. What the hell was he even doing!?
His heart started to beat uncontrollably loud. Louder than any music in the club.
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Gæst
Gæst

Sometimes, life wants us to do something different than planned - Tidus [xxx](AU) - Page 2 Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Sometimes, life wants us to do something different than planned - Tidus [xxx](AU)   Sometimes, life wants us to do something different than planned - Tidus [xxx](AU) - Page 2 EmptyTirs Okt 29, 2019 6:57 pm

The witch looked at him, clearly confused, as he decided to empty his drink before he could explain anything. The moment he admitted to loving her, for real, she felt the room spinning slightly. What the hell!? She had so many questions, so many things she wanted explained and clarified, but only one wanted to leave her lips; ‘’How long?’’.
That was it. How long had he loved her? How long had he been forced to be around her family - her husband and her children - wanting that life for himself? How long had he been hiding this from her… she took her drink, and even though she only had had a couple of sips of it; making it nearly full, she drowned it down her throat as if it could help her to remain calm. She was screaming on the inside. She was terrified. Was this a confession that would ruin their friendship? Would he leave, now that he had told her? She then reached out and grabbed his hand in hers. ‘’Are you okay?’’ she then asked. Somehow, her own feelings had to be second priority right now. She needed to be sure that he was okay. She needed to know that he wasn’t crumbling, as she had been so many times before.
The music drowned everything else - everything but her beating heart. Why were they at a fucking gay bar, if Tidus was into girls!? Had it all been a façade!? She didn’t really know what to think, and it scared her. Was he someone else entirely? Then, without thinking much about it, she leaned in and placer her head on his shoulder while she made sure they still were holding hands. She wasn’t going to be the one to run away from this. Not from Tidus. Never.
Maverick

Maverick

IndlægEmne: Sv: Sometimes, life wants us to do something different than planned - Tidus [xxx](AU)   Sometimes, life wants us to do something different than planned - Tidus [xxx](AU) - Page 2 EmptyOns Okt 30, 2019 9:19 am

How long… for how long had he been in love with her? He bit down on his lips, almost making a little hole, so the blood would purr out. 3 years. He had had these feelings for 3 years.
Scared of losing her, he felt it so hard answering her and telling her the truth. Before he could even answer her, she had put her hands on his and asked if he was alright. This should be a sign for him that she wasn’t going to go anywhere. She was going to stay by her side. She would feel weird… but she would be there.
This made his beaten heart relax just a little. He nodded and as she leaned her head on his shoulder, he let his head rest on hers.
“yeah,” he answered lowly, but also aloud enough for her to hear it. “I´ve been in love with you for 3 years. In the beginning… I thought It was just me being silly and lonely… but after two years I realized that my feelings were real.” He stared down at his empty glass. “I know it must be weird… it´s weird for me too. I mean… I always had been into men… but… there is something about you that my heart wants… which isn’t right… not to you… and not to Tivo.” Nervously he started to play with the glass. He wished silently that it would be filled with alcohol.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Sometimes, life wants us to do something different than planned - Tidus [xxx](AU)   Sometimes, life wants us to do something different than planned - Tidus [xxx](AU) - Page 2 EmptyOns Okt 30, 2019 8:56 pm

It all seemed surreal to her. The sky was blue; the moon was made out of cheese and Tidus was gay. That was the things she knew she could trust to be true in this world. Now, it seemed like she had been wrong. Was the moon made of apples and the sky was green then? Then, as she felt his head rest on hers and she heard his explanation, she felt how her stomach churned; making her uncomfortable. Three years had he been dealing with this? Dealing with her having a life with his best friend?... she felt tears threatening to run down her cheeks, but she managed to keep them at bay for a while still. ‘’it’s not weird,’’ she admitted, although she understood why he must think so. ‘’It’s not weird to love someone, Tidus…’’ she said, giving his arm a gentle squeeze. Then, he mentioned that he always had been into men, making her slightly relaxed. So, she was an exception? He was still gay? ’’Listen up, buttercup,’’ she said, a faint smile on her lips. She moved away from his shoulder, forcing him to look at her once more. ‘’I am so sorry that I never noticed,’’ she then said, clearly saddened by the fact that he had gone through three years like that, all alone.
‘’What do you want to do about it?’’ she then asked, tilting her head slightly. They couldn’t do anything about his feelings; they couldn’t act on them - she was married, after all. ‘’Three years - you must have made loads of scenarios in your head that we can try out?’’ she joked, smiling gently at him. Then, she looked shortly at a bartender that walked around; picking up empty glasses. ‘’Can we get a bottle of rum, please?’’ she asked, as she handed the bartender her credit card. She didn’t care about the prize. Money wasn’t an issue. ‘’Now, we drink and find out what to do about this,’’ she said. ‘’we’ll figure it out!’’.
Maverick

Maverick

IndlægEmne: Sv: Sometimes, life wants us to do something different than planned - Tidus [xxx](AU)   Sometimes, life wants us to do something different than planned - Tidus [xxx](AU) - Page 2 EmptySøn Nov 03, 2019 11:40 pm

Tidus would bet his eye that there was no better person out there than Cass. Even after he dropped this bomb at her, she still sat there, by his side and said they could go through it. And he agreed. They could defiantly beat the odds and work through this shit of feelings. Feelings could get drowned. And he would gladly keep drowning his feelings, if it meant that he could keep Cassandra as his friend and a part of his life. He nodded of what she had to say. “I don´t wanna do anything about it… I just want things to stay the same and please don’t apologies for not noticing.” He quickly ordered a shot and drank it like it was ice cream. He really needed it. The strong alcohol calmed his nerves. Maybe he needed some tequila or some clean vodka shots. “And a lot of scenarios? Yeah… you bet I´ve had a lot of those… but none I´m gonna tell you about.” He winked at her.
He deep down hoped that they could be joking about this. Maybe he could play it all as a joke in the morning. Maybe… just maybe.

Cass had ordered the bottle of rum, only to see it disappear quicklier than It had arrived. Tidus could barely see his hand in front of him. His head was aching. But still, he seemed to have his focus on the beautiful brunet next to him. His blue eyes even wondered down on her plumb lips.
“Feelings are nuts… don’t you agree??” he plurred out in a drunken state.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Sometimes, life wants us to do something different than planned - Tidus [xxx](AU)   Sometimes, life wants us to do something different than planned - Tidus [xxx](AU) - Page 2 EmptyMan Nov 04, 2019 6:01 am

As he said that he didn’t want to do anything about the situation, she couldn’t unenthusiastic help but scoff gently st him. “You really think we can continue like we have before?” She then asked, rather sarcastically, but she allowed him to answer for himself. “And I apologize whenever I feel like it, buttercup,” She then said, winking at the demon. Besides being slightly intoxicated, she always felt safe with Tidus. She didn’t need to be on guard with him; the last time he had hurt her was back at the bar where she once had tried to explain herself to him and he had left. To her, Tidus was the most safe friendship in the world, which had been why she had chosen him to be godfather to all three of their children, should anything happen to her and her husband.

“Aw... you don’t ever let me having any fun!” She scowled at him, as he didn’t want to share the scenarios with her. She still smiled though, as it was all in good fun. It was nice to see that they at least could joke still.

The rum hit them hard, as expected. Usually, she would keep some sort of distance to drinking so much, but... they both needed to drown the information shared today. They had just been speaking about something when the blonde demon decided on declaring feelings to be nuts. She chuckled at him and nodded slightly. “They indeed are,” she answered, and in an attempt to show him that she Thad taken no offense to his declaration of feelings earlier, she leaned in to kiss him on the cheek. Instead, because the blonde baffoon couldn’t sit still, her lips hit his. She should have moved away; she should have broken it off while she had a chance. Still, she wasn’t able to move away. It seemed like an eternity where her lips rested against his, until he moved.
Maverick

Maverick

IndlægEmne: Sv: Sometimes, life wants us to do something different than planned - Tidus [xxx](AU)   Sometimes, life wants us to do something different than planned - Tidus [xxx](AU) - Page 2 EmptyMan Nov 04, 2019 12:01 pm

No, he didn’t think everything would stay the same. He hoped. He hoped so deeply. But he knew it wasn’t possible. They had to figure something else out.
He smiled at her and laughed a heart warmly laughter. They could joke about it. They could luckily joke about this whole situation.
They had no idea of what they were doing, before It was to late. A kiss on the cheek, turned into a kiss on the lips. A kiss that made Tidus heart skip a beat. In the beginning, he just looked shocked and didn’t know what to do. But… he quickly fell in love with the feelings of her lips on his. He closed his eyes and leaned in to the kiss. Carefully he put a hand on her cheek. It felt right and wrong at the same time. The kiss hadn’t even been a part of the plan. She had tried to kiss his cheek! But… he couldn’t stop.
her skin felt so warm underneath his hand. Her lips were soft as silk and tasted like a forbidden fruit. If she let him, he would deepen the kiss and make it less innocent. Their tongues would dance a little dance.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Sometimes, life wants us to do something different than planned - Tidus [xxx](AU)   Sometimes, life wants us to do something different than planned - Tidus [xxx](AU) - Page 2 EmptyMan Nov 04, 2019 12:26 pm

In some way, she wanted it to stop. She knew it wasn't fair to the rest of the gang - her husband and her kids. Yet, as she felt how he leaned into it and placed a hand on her cheek, she caught herself feeling how her stomach churned in eagerness to see what the demon had to offer. It was wrong, but it feel too good to let go.
As their lips parted to allow their tongues to dance, she allowed a hand to rest on his chest. They were drunk, at a gay bar, making out. This was officially the most entertaining night out she had had in a while.
Gently, she leaned into the kiss herself, showing him that she wasn't going to break it off unless reality hit them both hard in the face with a shovel. It was the alcohol, she told herself. It couldn't be anything but. They were drunk and in the heat of an accident, they decided to let go of their hesitations. The only question that remained was how far they would go - 'cause she wasn't stopping voluntarily.
Maverick

Maverick

IndlægEmne: Sv: Sometimes, life wants us to do something different than planned - Tidus [xxx](AU)   Sometimes, life wants us to do something different than planned - Tidus [xxx](AU) - Page 2 EmptyMan Nov 04, 2019 12:51 pm

He shouldn’t. He really shouldn’t. Tivo was a very good friend of his. It wasn’t fair to him. It would break the werewolf´s heart if he knew what was going on. Someone could argue that it was just a kiss and they were drunk.
The alcohol had brought the courage back in Tidus. He knew from the beginning that this would end wrong. Alcohol and feeling were one hell of a dangerous mix. The courage, the alcohol and the feelings were the reason to why he had his lips pressed against Cassandra´s now.
The way she gently pressed herself against him, made him sigh lowly in pleasure and put one of his arms around her waist, pulling her closer. Her lips tasted sweet of rum and the other liquors she had intake. In the heat of the action, he separated their lips, only to plant sweet kisses along her jaw and then neck.
“Maybe you two should find a place in the private,” the bartender commented.
This made Tidus pull away from her sweet, sweet skin. He shot the bartender a dirty look, before looking back at Cassandra and down at her lips.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Sometimes, life wants us to do something different than planned - Tidus [xxx](AU)   Sometimes, life wants us to do something different than planned - Tidus [xxx](AU) - Page 2 EmptyMan Nov 04, 2019 7:05 pm

In a way, this felt as right as it could be. they had known each other her whole adult life and they had shared much more than just living space. They were the boss and right hand in a mafia, for Christ sake! This wasn’t wrong - it was a misstep, regarding the fact that she was married, but that was it. Of course, that was enough to make things bad - but she thought none of it. Instead, she smiled against his lips as he pulled her closer. Then, his lips disappeared, only to dance down her jaw, while she sighed silently with a sweet smile on her lips. The bartender then made a comment that was rather uncalled for. She looked at Tidus, noticing the dirty look he shot the bartender before he looked back at her lips. ‘’Let’s head back to your place,’’ she said - not asking. She got up, placed some money on the table for the bartender before she winked at the demon and started moving towards the exit, expecting him to follow her.

The walk back to his place wasn’t that long, and they mostly simply talked, danced to no music and would jest around. As they arrived at his place, she pulled off her high heels with a relieved sigh, as heels had a tendency to hurt like hell. She looked at him with a cheeky grin on her lips. ‘’Soooooo…’’ she said; clearly still drunk. ‘’Still not going to share any of those scenarios with me?’’ she asked, crossing her arms across her chest - not only making her bosom look even more voluptuous and inviting, but also expressing that she was somewhat unsure of what was to happen next. While she was still drunk enough to fool around with the demon, she was just about sober enough still to know that if she tried to kiss him once again and he had decided on not pursuing anything with her, it would be awkward as heck.
Maverick

Maverick

IndlægEmne: Sv: Sometimes, life wants us to do something different than planned - Tidus [xxx](AU)   Sometimes, life wants us to do something different than planned - Tidus [xxx](AU) - Page 2 EmptyTirs Nov 05, 2019 6:16 pm

With laughter and singing, the way home to Tidus house seemed so short. He had moved a long time ago. He still lived in a rather big house, luxury from top to bottom, but still filled with furniture’s made of wood. mahonia and homely.
He stumbled inside his door, almost trapped over his own feet, no to mention to the shoes he had laying around. When he found his balance, he laughed and then went over to the kitchen. Mostly to get rid of his thirst. He looked back at Cass and then reached a glass out to her. His way of asking if she wanted any water. He almost dropped the glass by the way she looked. Her limps plumb, eyes golden and bosom lifted and welcoming. These thoughts of his. He quickly shook his head. This was not alright! Neither was the kisses! But… they had sure felt good.
As she once again asked for the scenarios, he chuckled and shook his head, walking over to her, leaning a bit down so they were face to face. “I tell you one, if you tell me one.” The blue eyes had the teasing glim in them. Here he tilted his head, still with his eyes locked into hers and their faces not far from each other. “What do you say? Tell me a secret and I tell you one.”
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Sometimes, life wants us to do something different than planned - Tidus [xxx](AU)   Sometimes, life wants us to do something different than planned - Tidus [xxx](AU) - Page 2 EmptyTirs Nov 05, 2019 7:32 pm

She couldn’t help but chuckle at the demon as he stumbled into his house, almost falling face first in the shoes that he had scattered around the place. She was kind of used to him being slightly messy, so it didn’t bother her one bit. As he went to the kitchen to grab something to drink, she smiled at him in an overbearing manner. He never changed… or, did he? Suddenly, she remembered the fact that they had been best friends moments ago, and now they both seemed unsure of what they were, in all honesty. He shook his head as he had looked at her, reminding her that he actually didn’t want any of those thoughts that resided in his head.

She had asked about the scenarios to get him to at least tell her that he had imagined nothing but what had just happened; their kiss. He walked over to her, all up in her face. She felt how her own heart raced as she could almost feel his breath while he teased her with a dare. Tell him a secret and he would tell her one as well. It wasn’t fair! He was the one keeping secrets, not her! Now, he wanted to know even more about her, although he had been the one hiding such a feat for three years!? ‘’Even better,’’ she then said; her voice being a bit low and sultry. If he thought he could get away with teasing her like that, he thought wrong. She grabbed him at the collar of his grey t-shirt with one hand and pulled him into a kiss once more. Their lips barely touched, before they both got pulled down into a memory that she had been hiding away for almost a decade.

The alcohol had gotten a hold of her, as she had been sitting there and messing around with the demon next to her. Despite their intoxicated state, they had expressed time and time again that there was no harm in their jokes; jokes that Cassandra might just have been taking a bit more serious than the blonde demon did. As the night evolved, they had agreed for her to crash at his place, as her boyfriend surely wouldn’t appreciate her coming home hammered in the late night. As it seemed they had not gotten enough alcohol when they had been at the bar, they continued with a beer in his couch, as the with and the demon continued joking about what a mess they could make if they ever were to actually fool around - jokes they had agreed on should stay that; jokes.
Explanations got more and more graphic, as they in detail described how they would do it. How they would strip of their clothes and touch each other in ways that seemed somewhat natural for the human to do. Nervous laughter made a point; it was all in good fun. Or, was it? Maybe the alcohol had taken over, as every time she looked at the demon, he got more and more attractive to her. Every time one of them explained how they would touch, kiss, whisper, caress… She felt how her body yearned for his touch. She had to stop her part of the game, sticking to sipping her beer and tried to ignore the butterflies in her stomach. Only a moment passed before the demon snatched the half-empty bottle from her hand to get her attention. With a confused look on her face, she turned to ask what was the matter, only to feel his lips against hers. Firstly, she had stared at him with a panicked expression, before she simply leaned into the kiss, only for the demon to pull away and mention that it had been a goodnight-kiss meant for her cheek. embarrassed, she nodded, looking down at her hands. Despite the nature of the kiss, it had not been bad. Quite the opposite. Something in her begged for him to kiss her again, and since she knew that he couldn’t resist the temptation of a dare, she turned to face him. ‘’You don’t dare do that again, blondie,’’ she said, only for him to look at her with an amused grin on his face. She waited a few seconds before moving in; placing a gentle and brief kiss on his lips before pulling away again - only to fall backwards; holding onto his neck to not fall off the couch. They both landed on the floor; him pressing his body up against hers, whilst revealing that he indeed had been slightly turned on by their fooling around. He buried his face in her long dark hair, taking in her scent as she waited for him to make a move. A move that came rather fast, as he started to lift up her dresswhilst she tried to open his belt; feeling his member pressing against the lining of his pants. All of a sudden, it was soft and bubbly moans that filled the air around them, as thrusts made her world quake.

She pulled out from the kiss, winking at the demon as she took a sip of the glass he had presented her with moments ago. ‘’your turn,’’ she said, her voice slightly resembling those bubbly moans that had been sounding just seconds ago.
Maverick

Maverick

IndlægEmne: Sv: Sometimes, life wants us to do something different than planned - Tidus [xxx](AU)   Sometimes, life wants us to do something different than planned - Tidus [xxx](AU) - Page 2 EmptyTirs Nov 05, 2019 8:36 pm

Tidus knew that Cassandra had no secrets for him. They had agreed a lot of years ago that they wouldn’t have any secrets for each other. Which was a promise Tidus didn’t keep since he hadn’t been honest about his feelings.
So… She had nothing to tell him. With other words, he was not going to share any scenarios with her. He was sure that he could get away with this teasing.
Cassandra. Had other plans. With a low and sultry voice, she grabbed him by his collar and placed their lips together in a new kiss. A kiss there swung them in a memory. A memory heated and lustful. But it also brought confusion through Tidus body. This couldn’t be a memory. It had never happened. If it had, Tidus would clearly had remembered it! It was something to remember. Her sweet moans. Her kisses. The feelings it gave him… wow! Goosebumps all the way down to his toes.

She pulled away all to sudden. This made her catch him in a daze. He stood there, lips still formed in a pout and eye closed. He opened them slowly and looked at her. “When… when did that… was that a… memory?” his eyes were covered in a thin layer with lust. Her voice made him all tingly. It reminded him of the bubbly moans from the memory.
“Okay okay… my turn,” he hummed down in his hand. He tried to find his right mind again. Which weren’t easy with Cassandra near him. “I´ve had a scenario of you and me in the shower… we had just worked out and we decided to take a shower together… then it all escalated from there.” With slightly red cheeks, he looked over at her and smiled. “More details require more alcohol!” he smiled widely and ran out in the kitchen once again. His heart was beating like crazy.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Sometimes, life wants us to do something different than planned - Tidus [xxx](AU)   Sometimes, life wants us to do something different than planned - Tidus [xxx](AU) - Page 2 EmptyTirs Nov 05, 2019 9:54 pm

He had been wrong - oh, so wrong - if he thought she had no secrets to share of. Of course, she had no major secrets, but she did indeed have some hidden desires and memories that she had not told anyone, since they had never been of any matter.
His verbal reaction to the vision did not match the physical. She could tell that he was confused about the whole ordeal, but that he had enjoyed what he saw as well. His eyes had been glazed over with lust, and for a brief moment, she was ready to simply forget her vows to her husband and allow that memory she had shared with the demon become a reality. She smiled knowingly at him - almost as a ‘you’ll never know’-expression, as he asked rather stumbling if that indeed was a memory.

It seemed like a part of the demon was trying to hide from all of this. Like, every time she felt closer to get to know the real feelings he harbored, he jumped to the other side and tried to run off instead of actually admitting anything. As he had explained a scenario with them in the shower, she smiled warmly at him. Then, he dashed out to get some more booze, making her look after him, slightly worried as she once again felt he was running away from the situation. She followed him into the kitchen, walking rather slow and calm even though she wanted nothing more than to simply forget everything but those two, having a great night together. She walked over to the demon, grabbing him gently by the wrist. ‘’I don’t need details,’’ she then said - eluding to the fact that they shouldn’t be consuming more alcohol right now. Perhaps it was better to cut off the alcohol before they messed up? Kissing while drunk, that she could explain to her husband with no issue. Anything else would be a bit harder. Still, all she wanted in that moment was to feel like she had in the memory she had shown him; the feeling that had made her moans sound all sweet and bubbly.

Everything seemed blurry, except for him. Her hand around his wrist moved down to the lining of his pants, hooking onto his belt. She had noticed the lust in his eyes moments earlier - could she provoke that again? Could she feel the rush she had done as a mafia-associate when they were younger? Could he make her feel that kind of spark again? With her free hand, she ran her fingers along his jawline before she guided his face to look at her. The lust she had seen in his eyes now seemed to have smitten her as well. With pure desire glazing over her own eyes, she looked into his eyes before she closed her eyes and kissed him once more; this time slightly more craving than back at the bar. She pressed her body up against his, trying to get him to react to her body even the slightest.
Maverick

Maverick

IndlægEmne: Sv: Sometimes, life wants us to do something different than planned - Tidus [xxx](AU)   Sometimes, life wants us to do something different than planned - Tidus [xxx](AU) - Page 2 EmptyOns Nov 06, 2019 10:48 am

Cassandra knew Tidus better than anyone else. His little escape out in the kitchen, had she probably already seen through. Sometimes she saw through him like he was made of glass. Nothing went past her nose. She even broke his shield back in the days where he had been raped. That was the worst period of his life… the rapist had broken him down, destroyed every little piece of positivity in his body, only to then leave him behind to die in his own misery. Back in those days he had considered taking his own life. It had seemed as the only way to escape from himself… but… Cass had saved him. She had been there for him. After all, she had been through the same and she knew just how to get through it. The rapist had told him that everyone would leave him in the end… and in the beginning… he believed it. But Cass… Cass was there. Through a rain of fire, she would stand by his side, even if he didn’t take cover. That might have been the reason why he ended up loving her differently. She was his everything. His savior. His life sources.

So now, when she was standing there, so close that he could smell her luring and intoxicating scent, he couldn’t help but fall into it. He looked down at her. She had joined him in the kitchen and pushed the alcohol away. Which probably was for the best. If they drank more, they would regret it in the morning.
When he captured the desire in her amber eyes, he felt it run through his own body, like ants tickling him. There was no way back. He was trapped in her web.
Her hand hooking into the belt of his and the other on his jaw. With the beating heart, he held his breath and watched in curiosity. For now, there was only them. He was ready to let the rest of the world disappear. Wrong… it was so wrong. But it felt so right.
She broke the last space between them. Their lips were now in the tangled dance of desire. In the second he pressed herself closer, he laid his arms around her waist, only to let one wander down to grab around one of the lovely buttocks.
He chased the rush. He chased the feeling of pleasure. He chased to hear the bubbly moans of hers.
An instinct took over him, as he placed both hand on the back of his thighs, only to lift her up and place her on the kitchen counter. He had never been with a woman before, but the alcohol guided him to forget about that fact and the anxious he might would have felt.
He placed his hands on her cheeks and kissed her passionately. Everything around him was gone. There was only her. One of his hand ran teasingly down her body, to carefully spread her legs, so he could place himself in between them. He wanted to be closer to her… her and fantastic scent.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Sometimes, life wants us to do something different than planned - Tidus [xxx](AU)   Sometimes, life wants us to do something different than planned - Tidus [xxx](AU) - Page 2 EmptyOns Nov 06, 2019 7:00 pm

It wasn’t easy to remember to breath as the distance between them had disappeared in to thin air. Their lips danced, parting only to allow their tongues to join in on the fun. The hand moved from his jaw to the back of his neck; making sure he didn’t try to pull away from her. It felt so freeing to finally act on those desires she had felt so many years ago. Somehow, it was like they turned time back by a decade - and she didn’t mind it one bit. He grabbed her on her buttocks, making her sigh against his lips as she wished for him to grasp onto her even firmer. Then, he felt how he grasped the backside of her thighs and lifted her up on top of the counter. Some part of her was confused, but the other part simply wanted to feel whatever he managed to make her feel. It was like he was a drug to her; every movement, sound and scent made her even more allured to him.

The kiss resumed as he had placed his palms on her cheeks, joining their lips in a passionate kiss. Then, one of his hands ran down her body - on top of the sequin-adorned dress - down to the thighs once more; this time to part her legs. Instinctively, she did as his hand requested, and parted her legs for him; welcoming him between her thighs. She clawed at his t-shirt to release it from his pants and pulled it over his head with no hesitation. Then, her hands ran down over his naked upper body - their lips still dancing passionately - before her hands stopped by the buckle of his belt once more; slightly unsure of what should be the next step. She breathed heavily as she decided that it wasn’t going to change anything between them. they were drunk - they probably wouldn’t even remember in the morning. Even though it was so terribly wrong of them to pursue these instincts, she couldn’t help but wanting to feel exactly what he was capable of.

Her fingers moved on their own as they undid his buckled belt - undoing the pants while they were at it. Now, all that was between them was the edge of his boxers and the thin fabric of her lace panties. One hand kept a tight grip on his pants, right at the hip, while the other hand moved down his boxers, grasping onto the shaft of his member, only to be slightly amazed by his size, despite the fact she had been friends with him for over a decade, and knew that he wasn’t lacking in that department. As she started moving her hand carefully - stroking his member ever so gently - she allowed a bubbly moan to escape her lips, as the movement of her hand pressed against her treasure with his boxers between them, as they were standing so close together; pressed up against each other.
Maverick

Maverick

IndlægEmne: Sv: Sometimes, life wants us to do something different than planned - Tidus [xxx](AU)   Sometimes, life wants us to do something different than planned - Tidus [xxx](AU) - Page 2 EmptyOns Nov 06, 2019 11:30 pm

They were drunk. Way to drunk. But he couldn’t care less. Her lips felt way to good to stop. He let her do what she wanted. With the T-shirt removed, he got more and more eager to just remove everything from her too. Especially when she also now had removed his pants. He wasn’t sure if it was the alcohol or not… but half naked in front of Cassandra, made him feel more confident than ever.
With their lips still tangled in a heated kiss, her fingers made their own little dance over his body and down to his… he gasped by the feelings of her hand that grasped around his member. Her strokes were so carefully. Almost like she feared how he might react. He moaned softly against her lips. But never did he separate. Everything was buzzing around him. The sound of her bobbly moans was music to his ears. Better than he ever could have imagined.
Every little stroke made him tremble weakly and let those lowly moans escape his lips. He wanted more. So much more. He was eager and greedy. Those sweet moans of her. He wanted to hear more of them. Just like the one from her vision.
He finally separated their lips, to let his own plump lips, dance down her jaw and then her neck. He allowed himself to taste the sweet skin of hers. It tasted just as sweet as he had imagined. Carefully he nibbled the skin, just between the neck and the shoulder. Then he remembered… it would be bad to leave marks on her. That thought was so wrong… but… how come it felt so right and good?
Instead he now let one of his hands, wander so smoothly and caressing down her body, to slowly grope one of her perfect bosoms. Just like her, he was a bit careful, but also still so eager to feel her. Every inch of that perfect body.
With his curiosity stilled a tiny bit, he let his hand wander down from her breast to lower and lower down. Slowly he started to caress her nub through the thin layers of the panties. He wanted to hear those moans. He searched for them. Pursued them.
His curious fingers kept focusing on the teasing while his lips danced over her neck.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Sometimes, life wants us to do something different than planned - Tidus [xxx](AU)   Sometimes, life wants us to do something different than planned - Tidus [xxx](AU) - Page 2 EmptyTors Nov 07, 2019 6:03 am

The fact that he seemed to want it just as much as her made her smile against his lips. It was only when he decided to break off the kiss and kiss her down the neck that she managed to let out a slightly louder moan from her lips. He felt her up, touching places he had never touched before. Although he seemingly had never touched a woman before, he had at least some idea of how to go about it. From fondling her breasts, he went straight to play between her thighs. It turned out to be too much for the witch, as she now bit herself hard on the lower lip to avoid letting out full blown moans of pleasure.

She was used to being touched like that, still it felt like she had never been touched before. Every movement, every caress, felt amazing. As he managed to tease her nub through her panties, she continued to stroke his member. As this, they were still somehow modest. They had crossed the line, definitely, but it seemed like that line kept moving with them, begging to be crossed once more. For every teasingly curious movement his fingers made, she moaned as well. Those sweet bubbly moans that she had a hard time keeping in. Was it the alcohol or the scent of him that made her this way? She had no clue. All she knew was that this felt so terribly right, even though they both knew it was anything but that.

Her sequin-adorned dress was handy in some ways. The skirt of it was rather short, giving the demon full access to her treasure by the way they positioned. With her free hand, she reached for the zipper on the side on her dress, pulling it down ever so slowly, to allow the demon access to the rest of her body - if he wanted to, that is. She wanted to get out of the dress regardless.
Maverick

Maverick

IndlægEmne: Sv: Sometimes, life wants us to do something different than planned - Tidus [xxx](AU)   Sometimes, life wants us to do something different than planned - Tidus [xxx](AU) - Page 2 EmptyFre Nov 08, 2019 10:10 am

He heard the sound of the zipper. It made him tingly and still with his lips on her neck, he reached for the dress and helped her pull it down. She was now just sitting in a bra in front of him. The dress pushed down to her waist and pulled up the same way. It was an easy a little dress to get your hands on. The thought made him smirk and with one swift motion, he removed her panties. Captured by the lust she made him feel, he looked into her eyes and every move was done so smoothly. The panties got thrown god knows where.
Every move, every kiss, every touch, it all felt so right. He couldn’t explain it. And he was pretty sure that neither could she.
As soon her beautiful skin was exposed, his lips went from her neck to her collarbone. They were placed so lightly and sweet. Carefully, his kiss continued further down, while he slowly got down on his knees, now sitting in front of her. With that teasing little smirk on his lips, he looked up at her a last time, before spreading her legs and let his head disappear in between them.
In the beginning he teased her, with the butterfly kisses on her inner thigh, moving oh so slowly towards her core. All the doubt he could feel, was thrown out of the window, as he let one of his hands grab around her left thigh, lifting it a bit up. In this way he would have better access to the little pearl there was the source to her pleasure. Teasingly he started to let his tongue stroke it and for every little moan she made, he would continue in the same motion. He listened patiently and searched for that sweet melody of her sounds.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Sometimes, life wants us to do something different than planned - Tidus [xxx](AU)   Sometimes, life wants us to do something different than planned - Tidus [xxx](AU) - Page 2 EmptyFre Nov 08, 2019 11:44 am

Every movement, every sound. It felt like they were completely isolated from anything surrounding them; there was only them. It was so weird, in some way, to finally be touched by him in this way.
As he helped her to get her dress out of the way, his kisses wandered down her skin, making her sigh every time he changed directions.she realized rather slowly that his head had been placed between her thighs, giving her butterfly kisses on her soft skin before indulging in the taste of her. She has never imagined him being able to do such things, so in a moment of surprise, she released a rather loud moan from her lips as his tongue found the right spot. That moan seemed to be his signal to continue, which made her ran her fingers through his hair. She was breathing heavily as she felt how the way he pleased her brought her closer and closer to her climax. She was inches away from the sweet sensation when she gently pulled his hair and removed his face from her thighs. Instead, she guided his head up to her again and kissed him passionately; sharing the taste of her between them.

Then, she locked her legs around his hips as a signal that she wasn’t going to wait much longer to feel all of him. With the hand that wasn’t entangled in his blonde hair, she pulled down his pants just enough for his member to be completely available for her, and with the kitchen counter in the perfect night, nothing was to hinter him in entering her. She guided his hips until his member was touching her treasure a tiny bit. “Please,” she whispered against his lips; her voice slightly trembling with anticipation and pleasure. “Please fuck me,” she whispered before she broke off the kiss only to place her lips against his neck instead. Small kisses turned to nibbles before she started to bite him carefully, showing him that she was more than ready to feel him. The hand that had released his member from his pants now grasped around the shaft of him, slowly moving back and forth as she jerked him off. With every movement, he was slightly closer to entering her, making her moan between the nibbles of his neck.
Maverick

Maverick

IndlægEmne: Sv: Sometimes, life wants us to do something different than planned - Tidus [xxx](AU)   Sometimes, life wants us to do something different than planned - Tidus [xxx](AU) - Page 2 EmptyFre Nov 08, 2019 2:19 pm

The feeling of her fingers through his hair felt amazing. He could have gone like this for hours. Just feeling her, satisfying her and hear the music of her moans. Those bobbly sounds. He loved them and got addicted immediately. As he could feel she was close, he got more eager with his movement, only to have her fingers starts pulling his hair. She guided him up back to her. Their lips met in a tango. Her sweet taste now on her own lips. He moaned lowly against her lips. The way she locked her legs around his waist signaled to him that she was ready. Just as eager as him. He didn’t mind one bit. The time waited for nobody. He wasn’t going to let her get away.
Her little beginning was the tricker. The glass had overflowed. He wanted all of her. He wanted to feel her. As she started to tease his member, he moaned a bit louder, only to move on of his own hands down, removing hers. “Fuck.” He whispered in pleasure. His whole body was tingling, as he grabbed her thighs again and guided his member into her. This time, he moaned louder and had his body trembling.
She felt amazing!
He started to move in a steady rhythm and once again, he searched for that pleasurable sound of hers. He even had a hard time hiding his own. Therefore, he let their lips meet in a slobby kiss. Tongues dancing once again. He slowly started to move faster and harder. The pleasure ran through his core. It was a new feeling… only a feeling she could provide him.

Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Sometimes, life wants us to do something different than planned - Tidus [xxx](AU)   Sometimes, life wants us to do something different than planned - Tidus [xxx](AU) - Page 2 EmptyFre Nov 08, 2019 2:33 pm

Her begging seemed to have been successful, as he moved her hand only to guide his member inside her. At first, she was slightly worried that he would not know what to do, and with the alcohol raging through her veins, she had a hard time focusing. All her worries was turned to shame as she felt him inside her; rubbing against her insides in a steady pace. His own voice drowned in moans, making her even more turned on. She loved when guys were vocal in their pleasure. “Shite,” she sighed right before his lips met hers once more; her Scottish accent rolling over her tongue as clearly as ever. She didn’t mind the sloppy kiss - it was a part of it. For a moment, they were teenagers; drunk and having sex for the first time. Still, they had shared so much of their lives with each other. She trusted him completely, as she allowed the hand that wasn’t entangled in his hair to rest on his chest as he thrusted into her.

Her moans grew as he began moving both faster and harder. She had always thought of him as the receiver in sexual endeavors, so feeling him radiating such masculine energy in his movements just turned her on even more. “You feel amazing,” she sighed against his lips between her moans, with her voice skipping slightly by each thrust he made into her. The hand on his chest cramped up a bit, digging her nails slightly into his skin without puncturing his flesh. Although she never had thought of him this way - besides those weird dreams she had had some years ago - it felt like the most natural thing in the world for them to be like this. Every thrust pushed her closer to her climax, making her clench on to him even harder, as the moans grew in her throat.
Maverick

Maverick

IndlægEmne: Sv: Sometimes, life wants us to do something different than planned - Tidus [xxx](AU)   Sometimes, life wants us to do something different than planned - Tidus [xxx](AU) - Page 2 EmptyFre Nov 08, 2019 10:08 pm

Tidus continued the steady pace, having their lips melted into one. For each moan she made, he just felt more and more in place. Every little inch of her felt amazing. In a little second, they separated their lips, so she could whisper her little compliment to him. She even sighed it…. Sighed it in pleasure and damn it was hot. He looked into her eyes. The thin blanket of lust colored Tidus blue eyes black.
“So, do you…” he moaned and then leaned in to kiss her neck once again. He nibbled her earlobe and couldn’t help but whisper fuck again. Low in that pleasure filled little moan.
He would lie if he said that he didn’t think about her in this kind of matter. Because he did… oh heck… he did a lot. Every thrust pushed him closer and closer to the climax. His moans got heavier and heavier. He didn’t want this to end. But his body craved the feeling of that pure bliss. Fuck… he needed it.
“You´re so gorgeous…” the compliment flew out of his lips. He was high on pleasure and her. Plus… it was the truth.
When his body finally yelled for the finish, he kissed her harsh and passionately, while the body of his made a few last hard thrust. Thanks to their lips connecting, he could hide the moan that escaped his lips, through the orgasm.
on last deep breath and he then separated their lips. He looked into her eyes, before letting their forehead rest together in a little gesture.

Sidst rettet af Tidus Fre Nov 08, 2019 11:00 pm, rettet 1 gang
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Sometimes, life wants us to do something different than planned - Tidus [xxx](AU)   Sometimes, life wants us to do something different than planned - Tidus [xxx](AU) - Page 2 EmptyFre Nov 08, 2019 10:21 pm

Each little word, moan and sound he breathed made it crawl under her skin. Usually, she wouldn't be thinking too much about the things he said or did but all of this felt so primal to her. She loved it so much.
She grasped onto him even harder as he managed to thrust even deeper into her. He repaid the compliment only to nibble at her earlobe while mumbling yet another compliment. She knew that he was growing closer to his climax - she could feel him grow inside her, tensing up. "oh," she moaned the moment their lips locked and she felt him emptying himself inside her. Although she knew that was unwise, it felt too good to even considering stopping him. Even as she had not reached her climax yet, she felt completely satisfied by the encounter.

Their foreheads rested against each other, allowing her to close her eyes. "oh wow..." she sighed, expressing her pleased emotion verbally. As he had yet to pull out of her, she allowed her insights to squeeze his member tightly, reminding him of his placement inside her. "I need a drink..." she then chuckled ever so softly as she finally released her grasp on his chest and kissed him gently while she reached for the bottle of rum he had been reaching for before she had decided to take control. She opened it and without moving, she took a large sip of the bottle - him still inside her, able to feel every miniscule movement her insides did.
Maverick

Maverick

IndlægEmne: Sv: Sometimes, life wants us to do something different than planned - Tidus [xxx](AU)   Sometimes, life wants us to do something different than planned - Tidus [xxx](AU) - Page 2 EmptyFre Nov 08, 2019 11:10 pm

The alcohol had its grab around him. Enough for him to not realize that he could get her pregnant. Right now, he had something else on his mind. Cassandra didn’t reach that pure bliss of her own. This was not how it should be. When she reached for the drink, he chuckled and smirked at her. He even came with a low little whimper of her squeezing around his member. This made him grab the bottle and remove it from her hands. “Oh, you´re thinking you´re done??” He leaned in for one more kiss. “Not on my watch Cassandra.” He purred her name against her lips. Slowly and teasingly, he moved a hand over her thighs, to her core, where he once again started to massage her little nub.
He kept his blue eyes on her. Searched for that pure bliss of hers. While keeping the eye contact, he slowly started to move his hips again, to make her reach it faster.
It just felt right with her. Even though he knew it wasn’t. Not to Tivo. Whom they both loved. But… as harsh as it sounded, he was thrown out of Tidus mind. There was only Cassandra.
He leaned in for that kiss. Tasted her sweet lips. His thumb continued it circling motion on her little nub.

Sometimes, life wants us to do something different than planned - Tidus [xxx](AU)
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 2 af 4Gå til side : Forrige  1, 2, 3, 4  Næste
 Lignende emner
-
» When things don't go as planned
» Not the homecoming I planned.
» I was trying to... Something! - Tidus
» About yesterday - Tidus
» You are dead - Tidus

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum
Athena :: VII :: Atheria: Centrum-
Gå til: