Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

I was trying to... Something! - Tidus

Go down 
Gå til side : Forrige  1, 2, 3, 4
ForfatterBesked
Gæst
Gæst

I was trying to... Something! - Tidus - Page 4 Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: I was trying to... Something! - Tidus   I was trying to... Something! - Tidus - Page 4 EmptyLør Dec 14, 2019 9:59 pm

Tivo had completely forgotten that he hasn’t told Cassandra about his family. Or his back story for that matter. Not that she had asked. But he hadn’t really gotten to know all about her yet. Luckily there were still time. They had all the time in the world.
as she said it would a date, he smiled all over his head, before he let their lips meet in a soft kiss. Her cute little whisper against his lips, made the wolf chuckle. Her giggle made his heart beat fast. It was so soft and innocent. “I promise. You´ll never just be my colleague anymore.” He looked into the beautiful eyes of hers. “In that case… should I maybe let you get a break from me… until tomorrow? Where I pick you up?”
He winked at her and ran a hand through her soft hair.
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: I was trying to... Something! - Tidus   I was trying to... Something! - Tidus - Page 4 EmptyLør Dec 14, 2019 10:30 pm

It had been a while since she had allowed anyone to stand there and hold her like that. In honesty, it felt good, to be in the arms of someone she trusted. ‘’Oh, by the way… I need to ask you something, mister.’’ She then said, as she pressed herself slightly up against him, making feeling the comfort of his embrace. ‘’Do you prefer me in lingerie or in a black dress that you get to take off me the moment we arrive back home?’’ she asked, her voice soft and almost purring. Then, before he managed to answer her, she pulled out of his embrace and moved a step back. ‘’Yeah - you better get going. I need at least a couple of hours of getting ready for a date,’’ she said, teasing him with an enticing gleam in her eyes before she looked at the front door for a moment. ‘’Off you go, sweetheart,’’, chuckling with a teasing smile.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: I was trying to... Something! - Tidus   I was trying to... Something! - Tidus - Page 4 EmptyTirs Dec 17, 2019 4:50 pm

Oh… she was a tease. A tease Tivo had longed for so many months. And she knew it. She knew which effect she had on him. He didn’t even get to answer her or her dress question, before she had pulled away from him, now leaving him standing there with those images in his mind. His green eyes lid up as he looked at her. Clearly, he was in the mood for her, but right now, he had to stand back and wait. After all, she had been going through a lot and he wouldn’t push anymore pressure on her.
He smiled a cheeky little smile at her as he slowly backed his way to the door. “Alright, alright.” He locked eyes with her. “I would prefer you in both… buuut…” he looked enticed at her. “The black dress sounds amazing.” With that little remark, he winked at her and turned his back on her, only to go to the door. “I will call you.” One last look at her over his shoulder, with a heartwarming smile, before he closed the door. His heart was beating like crazy. It was an amazing feeling.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: I was trying to... Something! - Tidus   I was trying to... Something! - Tidus - Page 4 EmptyTors Dec 19, 2019 12:00 pm

Had she ever been anything but a woman that knew how to make men do what she wanted? Even if the werewolf had tried to rush things, it would only go as fast as she would allow it to. Therefor, she knew she wasn’t to worry about it being too much when she teased him; they had been teasing each other for months before all of that with Jasper happened. Now, it was simply a matter of time before they decided to go past the teasing and actually do something about it.
As he backed towards the door, he locked eyes with her for a moment. ‘’Then let’s see what I end up wearing tomorrow,’’ she said, winking at him as he turned his back on her and left the house. With one last look over his shoulder and the ‘I’ll call you’-remark, he closed the door and left her alone in the house again. She leaned up against the kitchen counter, trying to figure herself out. Was it wise to date him? They had been teasing each other for so long, long before he became Tidus’ right hand at the Patrons; long before she became the underboss. It was… Complicated. Bienvenido had to tell Tidus about it himself - or else she would have to explain why she had not told him immediately. She pulled out her phone, only to write a text to her boss and best friend. ‘Call me. I need to make sure you’re okay with this.’, she wrote before she sent it off. She didn’t say what ‘this’ was, only to make sure he would call and she could explain. At the same time, he had to explain about the Dark Angels. She needed to make sure he was okay. Then, she wrote another text, for her brother Collin; ‘You can come back now. You and I need to talk.’. with that message sent off, she sighed whilst putting the phone back in her pocket. She turned around, grabbed a glass and poured herself some water from the tap. She was exhausted, and regardless of what her ‘boyfriend’ meant, she still felt the nagging feeling of being unwanted; unloved burrow deep into her bones. It was a feeling that would never leave her.

//Out <3
Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: I was trying to... Something! - Tidus   I was trying to... Something! - Tidus - Page 4 Empty

I was trying to... Something! - Tidus
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 4 af 4Gå til side : Forrige  1, 2, 3, 4
 Lignende emner
-
» Nothing to hide - Tidus
» Dirty Dancing - Tidus
» You are dead - Tidus
» Buy a girl a drink first - Tidus
» Sometimes, life wants us to do something different than planned - Tidus [xxx](AU)

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum
Athena :: VI :: Southside :: Southside Centrum :: Bymidten-
Gå til: