Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

Always be on your guard

Go down 
ForfatterBesked
Gæst
Gæst

Always be on your guard  Empty
IndlægEmne: Always be on your guard    Always be on your guard  EmptyLør Sep 14, 2019 1:42 am

@Michael <3

Outfit

Life for the angel had been full of surprises as of late. Not only had she been told by the family clan to keep away from her niece, due a change that hadnt been disclosed till she saw it with her own eyes - That her niece wasnt a human anymore, but infact something inbetween a human and a demon combined. But that hadnt even been the most confusing part, no the confusion had been sparked in the fact that a demon had made the change in her niece and they had gone as far to get engaged. It was a lot for Leona to think about, as she had the mindset of many of the ignorant towards demons. She couldnt believe that a demon could have good intentions.

She sat on a bench with her cozy jacket as she waited for him. They had been friends for quite a while and she enjoyed his company. More so because she didnt always have to speak her mind and throw it all on the table. Her hands were in her pocket as she leaned back, feeling the chilly evening air be thrown around in small gusts of wind. For the time being, all she wanted was just to get her mind off these bothersome discoveries.
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Michael

Michael

Antal indlæg : 652

IndlægEmne: Sv: Always be on your guard    Always be on your guard  EmptySøn Sep 15, 2019 10:43 pm

Outfit

Southside was never a pleasant place to visit, darkness and crime surrounded it to the point where most creatures avoided the area, leaving many buildings abandoned. At the harbor the sound of running footsteps occurred behind him and he turned to face a thirsty demon. His morality condemned him to be evil, to the point where he didn't bother with a defensive approach. “I don’t think so,” he said calmly. Piercing the demon through its heart with a specialized blade, watching life flow out of its eyes. “Say hello to Lucifer from me,” he said just before pulling the blade out, allowing him to fall to the ground and disappear moments later. He went down to the water to wash his hands and the weapon, before putting it away under his jacket. He believed all demons either belonged in hell or seized to exist. First then the world would become a better place. It was a harsh statement, but the few good demons existing were a mere percentage of the bad. That's what he'd told himself anyway. He looked at his own reflection before getting up on his feet and continued in the direction of the meeting point.

He noticed Leona sitting on a bench and approached her. “Good evening,” he greeted, his expression serious as the image of the demon was still clear in his mind. “I'm sorry for running late,” he said as he sat down next to her, exhaling deeply as he leaned back. “A blood demon caught the scent of my blood,” he explained and turned his green eyes to the angel beside of him. “How have you been?” he asked, hoping that she'd been well since they last spoke.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Always be on your guard    Always be on your guard  EmptyTors Sep 19, 2019 6:37 pm

He was a little late but it wasnt too bad. At least she was just sitting in her own thoughts instead of boredom, which meant she didnt really notice how time was passing. When she saw him approach in the corner of her eye, pulling a hand out her pocket to look at her wristwatch. Geez, had she been sitting in her own mind for that long? She smiled at him with a warm smile, but she noticed how serious his expression seemed to be, simply nodding at his apology while he sat down next to her. She tilted her head as he explained his reasoning for running late, scoffing before looking ahead, "Of course it did. Those vile creatures know nothing but their own need for hunger," she said in an annoyed tone before he asked the question she had been dreading. She moved her gaze down to the ground as her expression darkened, a frown over her brows as she pulled her shoulders a little together. "It's been. Odd, for starters. I've told you about how I'm not allowed to see my niece anymore," she started with a sad expression, having told him about the whole change that had apparently happened with her getting some part of a demon's soul that had made her somewhere between human and demon. Just thinking about it made Leona's head hurt. "She got engaged to the demon that saved her life, who by the way is a prince of hell," she said with a voice of disbelief as she shook her head. She made a sad smile as she leaned back onto the bench, shrugging with her shoulders, "I want to believe that she isnt going down a dark path, she's the only part I have left of my sister, but it's hard," she said as she sighed. She chuckled and shook her head, realizing she had trailed off on a ramble, "Sorry. It's only the tip of the iceberg," she said with an apologetic smile as she looked at him, "Tell me, what about you?" she then asked rather curiously.
Michael

Michael

Antal indlæg : 652

IndlægEmne: Sv: Always be on your guard    Always be on your guard  EmptyLør Sep 21, 2019 2:18 pm

Indeed,” he said, knowing that most of them never felt the slightest remorse for killing or torturing their victims, doing it repeatedly until someone stopped them. “Yes?” he said, remembering that she’d been turned into a half demon. It was a conflicting situation. Demons could try and deny the evil within them, but sooner or later that evil would emerge in some form or another. It was a part of who they were. He’d never wish upon anyone to be turned into that. He was surprised to hear that they were engaged, but more so at the fact that the demon had saved her life. He’d rarely heard of a demon saving anything other than themselves. He shook his head lightly when she apologized. “I don’t mind,” he said. It was honestly nice to be distracted from his own life.
He thought about what she’d said, thinking that perhaps her niece was strong enough to fight the part of her that was demon. “You know what I think? I think she needs you now more than ever, so whoever said you couldn’t see her, they’ve simply given up,” he said, not knowing where she got it from. If it was her family’s wish or her own. “If she means that much to you, you should help. I mean the least you can do is try. Be there to make sure she doesn’t go down a dark path, help her gain control over the demon inside… because once she touches that darkness… it never goes away,” he said, knowing firsthand what darkness could do to good people. "And only then you'd be forced to let her go," he added before looking out at the horizon, wondering whether he should tell her something about his past. He looked back at her when she returned the question. “I’m fine,” he replied. Underneath the cold expression, he was everything but fine. Frankly, he couldn’t remember the last time he was even remotely fine or the last time someone cared enough to seek the truth. He wanted it to stay that way. Nothing good came out of people getting close to him. He moved his gaze towards two men leaving a building further down the road. “Seen anything we can hunt while you’ve been here?” he asked, changing the subject away from him.
Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: Always be on your guard    Always be on your guard  Empty

Always be on your guard
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 1

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum
Athena :: VI :: Bymidten-
Gå til: