Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

I'm enchanted by you

Go down 
ForfatterBesked
Zachary

Zachary

Humør : Tell me when the light goes out, that even in the dark we will find a way out
Antal indlæg : 99

I'm enchanted by you Empty
IndlægEmne: I'm enchanted by you   I'm enchanted by you EmptyTirs Aug 20, 2019 7:04 pm

Time: Night
Weather: Cold and windy
@Gabriella <3

Cenedra had been planning the last few months for this heist. Breaking into the castle wasn’t easy, getting past everyone without them rising suspicion. She’d stolen a maid’s outfit to disguise herself as a new employee. And even then, she had to create an illusion of a work contract to one of the guards to gain access. She walked down a hallway, heading towards the hidden crypt where the diadem was located.
Once she was inside, she used a spell to break the code and disarm any traps. She grabbed the diadem in her hand and admired the valuable jewels for a long moment, before she safely put it in a small bag. Then she walked out from the crypt and closed the secret door. She looked around in the library, at the gold engravings and the many books. Some of them had value, but there was something far more valuable yet. She walked upstairs, gently opening one of the bedroom doors. It seemed that someone was sleeping in the bed, but if she hadn’t woken up by the door opening, she’d probably be able to go in unnoticed and look through her dressing table. She walked in quietly, heading straight to the table. She ignored the strange feeling she was getting from being in here, too focused on the mission to steal. She looked through the first drawer and opened a box of earrings with ruby gems.
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: I'm enchanted by you   I'm enchanted by you EmptyTirs Aug 20, 2019 8:40 pm

Being a hybrid was weird, she still slept pretty light. Scared she would wake up and no one would be able to see her. It was weird being around the family again, everyone was busy creating family. Her brother just had a baby and her sister was expecting in December - and her other sister just had a baby this evening. It was insane. Gabriella had watched so many things from the sideline in ages, centuries and the only thing was now - now she was visable, but she still felt like a shadow. Gabriella opened her eyes as the drawer was pulled open. She turned her head over seeing someone taking out a pair of her earrings.
"You know, I'm not sure if red is your color," she sat up and moved her hair over her left shoulder. Gabriella frowned a bit feeling a strange attraction towards this darkhaired beauty. She moved her legs over the bed and stood up. Gabriella was dressed in a knee-long white silk dress. She was a princess, and when you had been dead most your life - you was right to be spoiled by your father when he was the crown prince of Gaia.  Gabriella crossed her arms and tried figuring out what this connection between them were. "Dressing the character I see, that is clever," she admitted and breathed out. Gabriella knew from watching people, that almost everyone wore a mask or had more layers than shown. "I would like you to hand over the things you have taken."
Zachary

Zachary

Humør : Tell me when the light goes out, that even in the dark we will find a way out

IndlægEmne: Sv: I'm enchanted by you   I'm enchanted by you EmptyTirs Aug 20, 2019 9:38 pm

Cenedra froze for a second as the melodic voice cut through the silence. Inside of her mind she scoffed at her comment. Any vibrant color looked excellent in contrast to her black hair, but either way, she wasn’t going to steal it for herself. She quickly put the box back in the drawer and turned around to look at the princess. Her face not revealing her to be anything but a simple maid and her first intuition to lie. “I’m sorry for waking you princess, I was merely doing my job,” she excused herself. “I found one of your earrings while cleaning and wanted to put it back before it got lost again,” she explained with an apologetic look on her face. The small bag in her hand could be some trash or laundry from the look of it. She raised her eyebrow ever so slightly, wondering if the princess bought it.

Even through the darkness, the princess looked captivating. She couldn’t explain what it was, but she felt extremely drawn to her. She stepped forward to get a closer look at her, trying to stay in character despite the feeling. “I’ve not taken anything else, your highness,” she replied, standing rather close to her. She looked down for a second, trying to place where this attraction was coming from. Whatever the feeling had been to her once, it seemed utterly distant. “Do I know you?” she asked looking into her green eyes. Normally she would've been out and gone by now, but she had to get some kind of answer to what she was feeling. It had been decades since someone had spiked her interest in this way.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: I'm enchanted by you   I'm enchanted by you EmptyOns Aug 21, 2019 10:29 am

The difference between Gabriella and her sisters, was that she knew a little about faces. She had seen every face of every single maid in this castle. When you were a ghost the past thousand years, you had to do something with your time. Gabriella liked to make sure her family were in safe hands. She knew all the hidden secrets of this place, hidden spots that no none in her family even knew about. Or maybe Abigal did, Gabriella had made effort in talking to her sister.  Her blue eyes looked at the small bag, before looking back at the witch deep brown eyes.
“Its quite funny, because no one would go into my room after I’ve gone to bed. Everyone here knows, that I have trouble sleeping. So, tell me miss. Why are you filling me with lies?” She lifted a brow and kept her gaze on the witch.  

Gabriella froze a second as the witch took a step closer to her, and her eyes didn’t flinch away from hers. Why was she feeling to drawn to this witch, was it magic? She was new to magic, knew to be a living creature. It was hard understanding the way her heart was beating, making her feel alive. Gabriella had looked for more ways to feel connected to the living world, and suddenly she was standing in front of one of them.
“No, you don’t. I don’t know many,” she admitted. She knew more dead people than living people at this point, but it wasn’t the right thing to say in this situation -so she kept quiet about it.
Zachary

Zachary

IndlægEmne: Sv: I'm enchanted by you   I'm enchanted by you EmptyOns Aug 21, 2019 6:32 pm

She tilted her head slightly as the princess insisted that she was lying. “I hope you have it in your heart to forgive me,” she said with the same innocent tone and bowed her head slightly. Then she looked up at her again, realizing why it seemed impossible to leave and in the same moment dropping her act. She walked closer to the princess and stopped right in front of her. The feeling grew stronger, making her heart flutter with emotion. “Pardon me,” she said and grabbed her hand between both of hers. She closed her eyes for a moment, feeling the electricity flow through her system while butterflies swirled around in her stomach. She then let go of her hand, her body still tingling from the sensation. “This is not how I imagined meeting you,” she admitted, gazing into her eyes. She pulled the collar of her uniform down to reveal her collarbone. In fine cursive writing was the princess’s name. “You’re Gabriella,” she said before covering her skin up again. “My mate,” she emphasized, awaiting her reaction. She couldn’t be sure that the bond was one-sided or not, but a part of her hoped it was. It would only complicate things if they were both drawn to each other. “It’s very inconvenient considering the circumstances,” she added, glancing down at the bag in her hand before meeting her eyes. Gabriella had ruined her whole mission and all because of a stupid curse. The ever-persisting mate bond. But unfortunately none of them could run away from the truth. “Tell me, have you ever had a mate before?” she asked and was rather curious to know the answer.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: I'm enchanted by you   I'm enchanted by you EmptyOns Aug 21, 2019 7:38 pm

Gabriella was still getting used to people actually seeing her. It was weird hearing the hearts beat in their chest, smelling the sweet blood, all the scents were still overwhelming at times. Her heart skipped a beat when the witch grabbed her hand and she held her breath. Gabriella wasn't used to emotions like this, this attraction caught her off guard. Her heart started beating insanely fast, and Gabriella struggled to find the pause bottom. Overwhelmed by emotions she took a step back when the witch let go of her arm. Gabriella frowned a bit when the witch spoke of their way of meeting.
"It's not how you would imagine meeting most people," she added quickly, moving her eyes down as the woman pulled down the collar of the uniform. Gabriella looked at the name written so beautifully on the collarbone. She didn't blink, but was forced to move her gaze back up to the brown eyes. Gabriella wasn't unknown to what it meant, she watched series of people fall in and out of love - people being betrayed and everything in between. Gabriella knew there was something connecting her to this witch, but was it the same thing? Gabriella didn't have a pretty name written over her collarbone - but the connection was the same. "Could have been worse," she pointed out and followed her eyes to the back shortly.
"I haven't no," she answered surprisingly honest. Gabriella had never experienced that first kiss or that first date. Being killed by the age of twelve would make sure of that. "Have you?" She asked and tilted her head a little to the side. Gabriella was still not in control over her heartbeat and had a even harder time taking her eyes off the witch.
Zachary

Zachary

IndlægEmne: Sv: I'm enchanted by you   I'm enchanted by you EmptyTors Aug 22, 2019 9:22 am

Cenedra narrowed her eyes slightly when she stepped back. Could she feel the connection as well? She stepped forward again. “Do you feel the enchantment?” she asked and gently grabbed her hand. The feeling was intoxicating. Gabriella probably had to push her away to be able to snap out of it. She was deeply mesmerized by her. She moved her thumb up to her wrist to feel her pulse. “Your heart is certainly feeling something,” she commented, feeling her own heart speed up by the thought of it being mutual. “What kind of witch are you? A hybrid?” she asked, trying to figure her out. Her sentence made her chuckle, considering she had an intruder in her bedroom, she took their meeting quite well. “If you were so sure about me lying the whole time, you should’ve probably ambushed me,” she pointed out. It’s what most people would’ve done.

She nodded when she said it could be worse. “It’s all about how you perceive it,” she said. Cenedra knew that she’d meet her mate eventually, so for that to be a princess was quite the win. She was rich, powerful and probably needed to marry a prince, which meant that she wasn’t going to expect a deeper commitment from Cenedra like most mates would. She never wanted to depend on anything in such a profound way. It would do nothing but make her weak. “Yes, I’ve had them,” she replied. Losing them was a completely different story. One she’d probably never share. Cenedra assumed that a princess like her had studied all the realm’s races and therefore knew about the mate-bond, but just to be sure she had to ask. “Do you know what that means?
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: I'm enchanted by you   I'm enchanted by you EmptyTors Aug 22, 2019 2:49 pm

It was a bit too much, but she didn’t know why. It was like she knew she wanted to dig deeper into this connection, but her brain tried to convince her to stop. Gabriella knew lies wouldn’t get her anywhere. She didn’t want to lie.
Yes,” the answer flew over her lips like the sweetest melody. Then the witch grabbed her hand again, and she felt her heart jump right out of her chest. Gabriella moved her eyes down to her wrist as the witch touched it. "My heart is suddenly feeling a lot of things," she admitted and took a deep breath in. Gabriella could hear the witchs heart battling her own to a close the race.
"I'm a special kind of witch some would say.. others would call me a hybrid. I'm a siphoner, part witch and part vampire," she answered the beauty honestly.
"I guess, it would be a waste of my time," she admitted. "And I don't scare very easily," Gabriella added with a little hint of a smirk.  

Gabriella knew ways to get a new mate, she had watched few witches in her life losing the person belonging to them - even before they met.
"I know what it means.. I'm not sure how it feels," she replied and scratched her neck a little bit. Feelings were scary and overwhelming. But being able to feel them with your heart was an amazing experience. It was out of her control, she didn't want to force anything but it felt like it just there. "However, you still can't steal from my home. My father would have you punished or worse. So, you being caught by me," she narrowed her eyes a little in a small chuckle, "you are pretty lucky."
Zachary

Zachary

IndlægEmne: Sv: I'm enchanted by you   I'm enchanted by you EmptyTors Aug 22, 2019 9:33 pm

She moved her gaze away from her eyes and entangled their fingers. Their bond being mutual would make everything harder. She’d never met a Siphoner before but it sounded fascinating. “That’s good,” she commented. It was only a positive quality.
Cenedra looked back into her eyes when she said she knew what it meant but not how it felt. “It feels like the strongest form of love you’re ever going to experience… It’s greater than any marriage. Deeper than any human bond,” she explained. The bond was above most relationships. Not that she’d really experienced giving her all to someone before. Whenever she’d fallen in love, she’d closed herself off and walked away because she simple didn’t believe in it. Besides, it was much easier to break the other persons heart before they’d do it to her.

She scoffed at her comment about her father, letting go of her hand to walk a few steps backwards. “Let’s just say we were both lucky that didn’t happen…” she  said, thinking that she'd probably cursed or killed her father if he proved to be a threat. “Seeing that you’ll now be a part of my life, you ought to know I steal quite a lot,” she admitted with a slight mischievous smile. “I was here to steal one of your dearest treasures,” she explained and took out the extravagant diadem, looking at the blue diamond in the center of the crown. “It’s worth millions,” she added. Just the thought of owning all that money made her delirious. She moved the other hand above it, using her banishing spell to make the diadem disappear. Something she’d only be able to do once she’d removed the protection and taken it from the crypt. “I’ll give it back to you as long as I know you won’t turn me in,” she said, looking from her empty hand to Gabriella’s face. She was quite unpredictable at times, but surely the princess understood that she didn’t want to get in trouble. Cenedra was still an intruder and by now she was too drained from casting spells to succeed in an escape if she alerted the guards.
My name is Cenedra Blackwood by the way,” she introduced herself and sent the princess a sincere smile.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: I'm enchanted by you   I'm enchanted by you EmptyLør Aug 24, 2019 8:20 pm

She listened to the witch explaining the bond, but she only just confirmed what she already was feeling. This was strange, but it was also beautiful. She had never felt drawn to a person like this before. They had just met, but she felt as if they had known each other for centuries.  Gabriella felt out of breathe, trying to figure out how to deal with everything.
“Is that so?” She chuckled softly and raised an eyebrow at her. “I guess I can deal with that. If you can answer me, why? Why stealing?” She asked, mostly because she was curious of reasons. Why was stealing so important to her. Gabriella looked at the diadem as Cenedra pulled it out.
"I remember that one. It was mine when I was younger," she took a deep breath in. "I was ten when I got it, and my brother was so excited about giving it to me. He said that one day I would look just like my mother," she added, then remembered her mother didn't even knew she was alive again. Did she?
"You better, because that is one of my few memories I remember from being happy," she lifted a warning eyebrow as she watched it disappear for her eyes. Gabriella didn't have many happy memories, and found herself trying to cling herself to every single butterfly in her stomach. She wanted to feel alive, wanted to be sure she took chances and lived a little on the edge. Gabriella already knew what feeling dead felt like, she wasn't scared of it.
"Gabriella Mikaelson, but you already knew that," she chuckled lightly.
Zachary

Zachary

IndlægEmne: Sv: I'm enchanted by you   I'm enchanted by you EmptyOns Aug 28, 2019 2:31 pm

Why not? was her immediate thought. But the princess probably needed a better explanation. “You obviously don’t know the rare treasures this world has to offer… most of the objects I pursue have far more value than money can buy. Infused with magical powers that existed a long time ago,” she said, tilting her head slightly. Would she understand? Most people thought it was wrong to take something that wasn't theirs, so she doubted that she would. “Your crown is an entirely different deal, however… I was meant to bring it to someone in return for a favor,” she explained. “I’ll obviously have to break my promise to return the crown to you but I’d be in trouble either way,” she said, shrugging her shoulders once. She was rather used to it. Getting out of trouble was how she’d lived her whole life.
None of the things she said made Cenedra sympathize with her, but she was somehow drawn by her sweet words. A part of her wanting her to hold on to that happy memory. This only made her more determined to keep her promise and give it back to her – eventually. “How touching,” she said, her facial expression showing that she couldn't care less. “But what do you mean from when you were happy? Are you unhappy now?” she asked and raised an eyebrow, a bit more interested and curious to know this answer.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: I'm enchanted by you   I'm enchanted by you EmptyOns Aug 28, 2019 5:21 pm

Gabriella wouldn't get anything out of acting like a spoiled brat for Cenedra not wanting to return the crown. If Gabriella wanted it back, she would have it back - she had friends everywhere. However she was going to give Cenedra a chance to live up to her words.
"You don't do your research before going to action, do you?" She narrowed her eyes and crossed her arms. "I will spill it out simple. I was killed when I was twelve, down in the hall you were sneaking around," she tilted her head a little to the side. "I have been dead for over a thousand years, I have seen a few things and felt things no one really can imagine.. I also know things, secrets. I know where pirats was hiding their treasures and all the secrets rooms in most buildings," she breathed out.  Gabriella hadn't told anyone how it was on the other side, expect Abigal - but Abigals ability made it quite easy.
"Now I still get my information from the dead, but some of them are - old friends."
Zachary

Zachary

IndlægEmne: Sv: I'm enchanted by you   I'm enchanted by you EmptyTors Aug 29, 2019 9:13 pm

I’ll admit that I didn’t really listen when my advisor explained you or your family’s story,” she said, before she sat down on her bed and straightened out the skirt. Her one hand gently tapped the side next to her as an invitation for her to sit.
She was surprised to hear that she was killed at the age of twelve. Emotions of rage and sadness, maybe even a smidgen of empathy started to emerge inside of her. Killing an innocent child was excessively evil and if the creature wasn't already dead, Cenedra would make sure to that it seized to exist very soon. “My God, that must’ve been terrible... I hope the creature who did it paid the ultimate price,” she said with a melancholic look in her eyes. “When did you resurrect?” she asked.
She narrowed her eyes slightly when she said she got her information from the death. It was probably the best kind of information. Spirits had nothing to lose and they never disappointed, especially not if they were old friends. You could make them do about anything if you gained their control, something Cenedra had always wanted to master. “Can you communicate with the death? Like the dear... Abigal?” she said, having to remind herself of the banshee's name. They weren’t that common in the world, so she had heard about her, although she didn’t live at the castle anymore. Cenedra had only gotten more intrigued about her story after knowing that she'd returned from the death. A thousand years was a long time, so she'd probably seen so much, possessing information that were long lost in today's books.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: I'm enchanted by you   I'm enchanted by you EmptyFre Sep 06, 2019 7:22 pm

It was weird seeing the witch sit down on Gabriellas bed, and ask her to join her in silence. Somehow everything at this moment felt so natural. Gabriella walked over and sat down. The talking about it made the memories flash for her eyes, and she felt the cold shiver down her spine. It was the last thing she had felt before she died. The burning pain in her chest as the masked man strangled her with his hands, but finished the job by placing a dagger in her heart. Her brother had watched and been running to safe their younger sister - he had done the job, but the hero had payed the price. At least till Lucifer resurrected him and left her alone in the dark.
"I wouldn't know, I didn't understand what it meant the first few years. All I tried to do, was to make my parents see me. Abigal always saw me, but they never believed her, so she stopped talking to me when they were around. Seeing them grieve.. trying to understand grief," she shook her head and took a deep breath in. She didn't like thinking about the feeling of being dead, even through it was the feeling she was most familiar with. "March this year, " she answered the question. Gabriella had watched Jordan come back and everything that had happened to Abigal - she had even spoken to her father through her sister. And Dinah had helped her coming back. Gabriella was protective of her little sister, even in death, it had only been Gabriella there could try warning her about in coming danger.
"Abigal is like a border between the living and the dead. She can see every spirit before they cross over to either hell or heaven.. when they die.. they have to pass through her to move on," she explained and scratched her neck a little, not knowing by she shared the information without filter, "I can do it through magic.. call it necromancy if you want," she added and looked Cenedra in the eye.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: I'm enchanted by you   I'm enchanted by you EmptyTors Feb 06, 2020 12:29 pm

//Tænker out også kan vi evt lave nyt <33 //
Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: I'm enchanted by you   I'm enchanted by you Empty

I'm enchanted by you
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 1

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum
Athena :: VI :: Aston :: Det nordlige Aston :: Kongehuset-
Gå til: