Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

Until the night falls l Aidan

Go down 
ForfatterBesked
Antionette
Royal
Antionette

Humør : If we never experience the chill of a dark winter, it is very unlikely that we will ever cherish the warmth of a bright summer’s day.
Antal indlæg : 146

Until the night falls l Aidan Empty
IndlægEmne: Until the night falls l Aidan   Until the night falls l Aidan EmptyMan Aug 19, 2019 8:50 pm

@Aidan (Josephine & Lorenzo )
___
Her head was spinning around, and everything she saw was flashes going from black to her surroundings. Her knees torn up, but she wasn't sure if it was because of a fall or something else. Margo felt so unstable on her legs, she could barely hold herself up - but despite that she kept on running. She wasn't sure where she was headed, everything was like being in a big heavy fog - lost. Bloodstrains covered her dress and her skin ripped up on her upper arm - but were slowly healing. She stopped to breathe but fell on her knees and started coughing up blood. Feeling her insides twisting and her body slowing down. She moved back up on her legs, despite the struggle to find balance. She was scared. So scared. Margo kept walking till her legs finally just lost their strength. she didn't move, but kept her eyes open. Feeling the dark spots threatening her to shut down. There was poison in her cuts, slowing her healing system down.

----

"Are you sure its this way?" Lorenzo was terrible at showing he was worried. He just showed anger and he was deeply worried about Margo.
"Maybe we should split up.. cover more ground? You go west, I will go north," he added before he ran off. It was hard working together with someone who ones had been his closest friend. He kept running around, and picked up a scent he knew. It was very similar to Margos but it wasn't her. "Josie," he said and stopped running. He hadn't seen her in years. "What are you doing here?"
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Until the night falls l Aidan   Until the night falls l Aidan EmptyMan Aug 19, 2019 9:15 pm

Aidan had known something was up. She had not responded to his text. He wanted to talk with her after what happened, and she knew she wanted that too. He had used find my phone to track hers to it’s last active location. When he saw the bracelet he had given her on the ground without her being anywhere near, he had realized something was wrong. He had taken the bracelet and gone to Lorenzo. She was his Luna after all, no matter how much he disliked it. He was carrying the bracelet, stroking it gently hoping it would bring him to her. ”How am I supposed to know? She is too far away for me to track her.” He was similar to Lorenzo in that way – acting in anger when worried. ”Sure.” He continued walking, hoping he would pick up Margo’s scent.

Josephine was not satisfied. Now she had returned to the pack after five years, and no surprise party. Not only that, some of the members told her both Margo and Lorenzo were away. They couldn’t give any information, as none of them knew what they were doing. She had to track Lorenzo to find out where he was. She had watched him and Aidan for a while. She had learned how to move around, so her scent was not easily picked up on. The wind could be an enemy or a friend, it was all about how you used it. Eventually she got tired of that and moved closer, knowing Lorenzo would pick up on it. She had only been 14 when she left. She was an adult now, and so much had happened to her in her time away from the pack. ”Stalking you,” she sent him a cheeky smile and moved closer to him. ”So Margo went and disappeared. She always did like the attention, didn’t she?” Josephine had always loved her sister, but their relationship was rocky before she left. ”Let me help.” She walked all the way to him, ready to walk by his side. She could have used her ability, if it wasn’t because she was in a forest with no way to use electricity.
Antionette
Royal
Antionette

Humør : If we never experience the chill of a dark winter, it is very unlikely that we will ever cherish the warmth of a bright summer’s day.

IndlægEmne: Sv: Until the night falls l Aidan   Until the night falls l Aidan EmptyTirs Aug 20, 2019 6:55 am

She felt herself gasping for air, barely feeling the cold ground under her. Her hearing and sight seemed to fade, but her sense of smell was the last to go. But she picked up on Aidans scent further away. Margo took a deep breath in and breathed out a trail of smoke, in hope he would know it was her. after that it wouldn't be hard to pick up her scent because of all the fresher wounds.

Lorenzo shook his head about Josephines comment. It was ages since they had seen each other, he was an alpha now. A lot had happened in these past five years.
"You Blythes has always liked the extra attention, its no secret," he chuckled a little, but now wasn't the time to not be serious. Margo could be in big trouble, and he cared much about her. "You look like the type of person, who wouldn't listen if I told you no, so come on," he started trying to catch Margos scent again. It wasn't everyday you saw Lorenzo looking scared, but today was one of these days. He was scared to lose Margo.
"When did you get back?" He asked looked at her shortly as he tried to focus on Margos scent, but the air was still filled with unanswered questions. Of course Josie had no idea about how things had gone down the hill with Aidan.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Until the night falls l Aidan   Until the night falls l Aidan EmptyTirs Aug 20, 2019 7:47 am

Aidan smelled the smoke first, then he saw it. The smoke was leading a trail and he knew he had to follow it. When he caught her scent, especially her blood, he knew just which direction to go. He started running towards her. His heart dropped when he saw her. She was in a bad state and he wanted to do nothing more than nurse her back to health. However, it was not his job. If anyone should do it, it was Lorenzo. He just had to come to terms with that. He rushed to her and put his arm around her. ”It’s okay, it’s okay. I’m here.” Without hesitation, he picked her up in his arm and started running towards Lorenzo, only noticing his scent and not the others that would just distract him. He was not running as fast as he could have been, but he was trying to make it as comfortable for her as he could.

A lot had happened in the last five years. Josephine was no longer the selfish girl she had been when she left. It had been out of rebellion. Rebellion towards her father for making her feelings seem less valid, rebellion against her mother for only taking Margo into account, and rebellion against Margo for not considering her feelings. She had thought it was the right thing to do. She had never been more wrong. ”At least we do it gracefully,” she continued. She knew now was not a time for jokes. ”Please Lorenzo, I’m older now. Much more sensible. But now that you have invited me, I will come.” She couldn’t help but be her natural self. Even if Margo was in danger, she was not that worried. They were both survivors. ”I’ve been in Gaia for about two years. I didn’t know you and Margo were here.” She also wondered about Aidan. She and he had bonded over not being the natural choice. Margo chose Lorenzo, Josephine’s parents chose Margo. They were the second choice, and that was a perfect ground for a blooming friendship. Of course, she had never spoken with anyone about it. She wanted it to be her secret, something that was hers that other people couldn’t destroy. ”And I wasn’t ready to see you guys before now,” she explained. She started walking through the forest. She saw movement not far from them. ”Lorenzo,” she nodded towards Aidan running towards them.
Antionette
Royal
Antionette

IndlægEmne: Sv: Until the night falls l Aidan   Until the night falls l Aidan EmptyTirs Aug 20, 2019 12:01 pm

Margo felt a bit more relaxed the second she heard his voice, even it was mostly just echoing in her ears. She couldn’t really feel when he picked her up, not anything else but her would spinning around. She felt her eyelids getting heavy, it was hard to breathe. But she didn’t want to give up, not now - she had so much she hadn’t done yet - things she wanted.  Margo didn’t even try to speak, knowing words would make it harder for her to stay awake. She needed all the energy she could get. More scents caught her attention, making her fight harder. Her sister was one of them. It was a scent she never could forget.

He didn’t answer her question. His world stopped spinning the second he smelled the blood. Lorenzo moved his head towards Aidan as he came running with Margo in his arms.
Margo,” he said breathless and ran to her automatically. He didn’t take her out of Aidens arms. “Put her down here,” he fell to his knees and waited for Aiden to do the same. “Just hold her, while I do this,” he pulled up his sleeves and felt his heart racing. It was a matter of time, and he knew the level of damage she had taken. He was angry. All he wanted was to find the people responsible for this and make them pay. Lorenzo took a deep breath in and moved the back of his hand over her cheek.
“You are going to be fine,” he mumbled a little to himself, before he closed his eyes as he grabbed her hand. He knew it would take a lot of him but took the damage she had taken, and slowly removed it by healing her.

His muscles tensed and it was like you could see his nerves popping out. He breathed out, clearly it was draining him. Lorenzo fell back and was breathing heavily, looking at Margo. Margo gasped a little for air feeling herself gaining her strength again. She blinked the dark spots away and moved her eyes from Lorenzo to Aidan.
“Hey,” she mumbled in a weak voice.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Until the night falls l Aidan   Until the night falls l Aidan EmptyTirs Aug 20, 2019 3:03 pm

Aidan was worried, but he did his best to not let it cloud his judgment. When he reached Lorenzo and Josephine… Wait Josephine? No, no time to deal with that. He did as Lorenzo said and put Margo on the ground, kneeling besides her after Lorenzo did. He nodded at his former friend’s instructions. He made sure to do as he was told when Lorenzo started to use his ability.

Josephine kept in the back when they worked on her sister. She had a fisted hand against her lips. She was worried. She was angry. She tightened her jaw when she caught the scent of demons nearby. She was not going to let them interrupt the boys. She would take care of them. Neither Aidan nor Lorenzo would know she was able to. That was a skill you learned when you had to fight to the death every night. She left them without a word and walked towards the demons. There was four of them, all big and all acting tough. They were physically stronger than her, but she didn’t give a damn. ”Sorry boys, you need to leave. Something important is happening here.” One of them let out a laugh she was sure you could hear echo throughout the entire forest. ”Mate, trust me, just go.” He acted like what she said was absurd and reached for her. She quickly grabbed his hand, breaking his thumb and wrist with ease. ”Told you to go.” The others got involved now, one pinned her to a tree with a hand on her throat, making it impossible for her to breath. She acted like she had passed out and was let go of. She quickly got up and jumped on the back of one of them, breaking his neck in a swift movement. The rest of them thought that was enough and left before she had a chance to get to them too. She was not scared for taking a life. She had taken hundreds.

Aidan only looked at Margo, waiting for her to be better. His body tensed when she gasped for air. She just had to be better. When she finally opened her eyes and looked between them, he felt like he could relax some more. She was okay. It would take some time before she gained full strength. ”Hey,” he said with a soft smile. ”Where’s Jo?” He looked around, she was nowhere to be seen.

She walked back to them. ”Over here,” she said and waved at Aidan. He smiled slightly. When he looked away, she touched her bruised neck. There was no way she was going to let them know she was injured. She didn’t come back here to be a pitied. She came back to be a part of the pack. Now she finally felt strong enough. Physically at least. Her mentality was crumbling, yet another thing she was not going to tell anyone.
Antionette
Royal
Antionette

IndlægEmne: Sv: Until the night falls l Aidan   Until the night falls l Aidan EmptyTirs Aug 20, 2019 5:08 pm

Lorenzo noticed flashes of Josephine defending them while they were helping Margo. He knew that he would have to talk to her later, not only because of this but also because of returning to the pack. She showed strength in standing up for them, and it was a core value. He looked over in her direction as she came closer to them, he lifted a brow - trying to ask without words if she was okay.

Margo didn't understand if Josephine was here, how long had she been in Gaia or so close by without reaching out? She tensed a little in her muscles, but felt so comfortable in Aidans arms, that she didn't really wanted to leave. However she sat up, but didn't move away from him. She leaned her head back, letting the back of her head meet his shoulder. Her hand placed itself on his knee, all she wanted was just to have him close this moment. she had felt her life slip away between her fingers, terrified of dying alone. Margo breathed out and looked at her sister, she looked so different. They both did since compared to when they last had seen each other.
"Hey stranger, nice hair," she gave her sister a soft smile. Lorenzo had removed most of the damage, which meant she wasn't effected by the poison of broken bones anymore. Her wounds healed more naturally, but was still a process. At least they were stopped bleeding. She couldn't ask of Lorenzo to stitch her up completely. Maybe he would do it anyway later. "I have missed you," she added and breathed out closing her eyes.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Until the night falls l Aidan   Until the night falls l Aidan EmptyTirs Aug 20, 2019 5:31 pm

Josephine stayed back. She had not seen any of them in so long. She was not sure how she fit into any of this. At least for now. Eventually she would find her way back, or maybe find a new place. When Lorenzo posed a question without words, she just nodded. Okay was a fluid term. For now she was, tomorrow she might not be. She smiled by Margo’s comment and moved closer. ”I know, right?” She moved her hand through her hair without thought. ”Missed you too,” She sat down next to Lorenzo. She shortly looked at him before turning her head to her sister. ”I came at a good time, I see,” she said with a slightly teasing smile, yet the concern was clear in her eyes.

Aidan just kept Margo close. He was not going to let her go before he knew she was okay. When she leaned closer to him, leaning against him, his heart started beating faster. He hated that, because he knew they would all be able to hear. It was very revealing of what he felt towards Margo. For a while, he was fine with being friends. He wished they could be more than that, but after he returned from the flame world, his feelings were stronger than ever. He had one arm around her back, his hand placed on her upper arm. The other was placed on the forest floor. He removed that to put it on hers that was placed on his knee. He made sure to wipe it off first, of course. ”Maybe we should get back to the school?” He looked at Margo, then at Lorenzo and Josephine. He thought it would be best to be somewhere safer than here. The school was very safe.

Josephine nodded in agreement. It was not safe here. The demons might come back, or something worse. ”I can take Margo with me when we get to the city. It’ll be faster.” She had not discovered her abilities until she was 16, so none of them would know that electricity made it possible for her to run faster. Aidan had always been faster than her, but not anymore.
Antionette
Royal
Antionette

IndlægEmne: Sv: Until the night falls l Aidan   Until the night falls l Aidan EmptyTirs Aug 20, 2019 8:06 pm

Going back to school, it was an option - but Margo haven't even gotten her room yet. And it wasn't smart letting the students see her all bloody and bruised.  She didn't want questions. Margo was used to figure out plans to get around people seeing her or letting people escape a crowd. However her and Lorenzo had a house in Gaia, it was smartest for the pack to have a safe ground to stand on. Lorenzo however wasn't used to follow Marogs way of work. They worked together, but in the end of the day - it was Margo giving Lorenzo advice. She looked up at Aidan and shook her head a little.
"I don't wanna walk inside the halls painted in blood," she breathed out. "It's gonna scare someone, and I don't want the students to think its less safe by appearing like that," she added and gave him a warm smile.
"I can walk," she didn't need them to carry her around. She could stay in the safehouse in Bath, taking care of all the younger wolves and protect them. If she could handle all that, she could hande walking on her own two feet.
"We should go to the house, though," she looked at Lorenzo and he nodded in agreement. "We bought in house for the pack, we have members in the academy and outside. So a safe ground - its new, so the others don't know about it yet," she added and took a deep breath in. She didn't like sitting here licking her woods, it reminded her of few months ago when the vampires had attacked. Her and Lorenzo shared a small look before he got up.
"We should go there, its safe.. you should still run with Josie, if she says she is fast. I believe her," he looked over to Josephine and gave her a nod.

Margo took a deep breath in. "Okay then. Lets get moving."

// Out <3
Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: Until the night falls l Aidan   Until the night falls l Aidan Empty

Until the night falls l Aidan
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 1
 Lignende emner
-
» The black widows- Aidan & Amabell
» The Heart Is a Lonely Hunter - Aidan
» When rain falls - Roy
» When the curtain falls - Erin
» Nyttig viden: Moonlight Falls

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum