Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

The underground

Go down 
ForfatterBesked
Logan

Logan

Humør : I am done with being careful
Fag : none
Antal indlæg : 79

The underground  Empty
IndlægEmne: The underground    The underground  EmptyOns Aug 07, 2019 12:02 pm

Place: Southside where the cartel is located and there is a fight pit.
Enviorments people screaming out for blood.
Time around 11. am
Weather its sunny
Outfit: Naked upperbody white shorts
@Wintera

Logan was getting ready to fight, even though he knew, very well who he was gonna fight, and why, it was always fun just to fight in the ring. He looked around him as he got ready to fight, it was this thing he used his school time when he could, to or other stuff but for now he was pretty much ready to give it everything. Logan smile for himself before he looked himself in the mirror before he hit his hands together and went in to fight.

It was as always until one gave up, as long as he could keep hitting them and make them stay down, he could try not to spill anymore blood. Maybe he liked it yeah, but he never wanted to kill people. As he went in he size the person up, he was a little higher than him and a bit bigger, but it was not first time he fought one like him. As the judge, gave them the sign the fight began.

The bigger person charge in,  Logan knew that would happen so he dogede he had, become great at reading peoples moves. The man try using a flying kick on Logan, as he feet was about to hit him he grabbed it using his bloody powers to burn him.

The man  screamed out in, pain as he took himself to the burning leg, short, after a flying kick came from Logan kicking him down on the ground as he was about to get up Logan got him up before he with one hand hit him right in the stomach destroying a few bonesshort after the fight was over. Logan went out to change, as soon as he got that done he went into the ring seeing who was gonna fight next.
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Gæst
Gæst

The underground  Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: The underground    The underground  EmptyLør Aug 10, 2019 3:33 pm

The Link/pic to the | Outfit

The sun was glowing gently in the window with its golden rays, casting a faint glow over her cheek, which gradually began to tingle in her cheek. She slowly opened her silver-colored eyes before stretching and pulling the duvet away, letting her legs slide gently over the side of the bed. Today was like every other day, or at least she thought it would be. Wake up, take a bath, style her hair, find an outfit, go down town and get an ice latte, after which she would go home.. or she would have gotten home, had it not been for two guys speaking openly near her, about a place called southside and some underground fight?.

She stopped dead in her tracks, before she turned to them. " So when and where is this 'thing' suppose to be ". She was not stupid when she asked, obviously she was holding some cash in her hand and they happily answered her questions about when and where. * looks like i wont get anything done today afterall *.
It wasnt that difficult to find the place, as she had thought it was at the beginning. And when she was finally in, it was easier for her to just go around and have a look. The place was filled up and people were standing like a herring in a can almost. She almost gave up seeing the match, because of all the tall men, until she saw a glimpse of the man in the ring. She stopped briefly before making her way between people and reached the cage.

Her slender fingers gently slid around the steel cage wires while she watched the match. The silver gray eyes closely followed the two men fighting, before a faint gasp escaped her full rose colored lips, as she saw something that looked like.. was it a burn? on the man's legs. * How is that possible?.. *. Was he someone that had powers.. like her?.

She did not, however, delve into her own thoughts very long before she felt a hand on her shoulder and a man's rough voice in her ear, and his body pressing up against her back so she was pressed slightly against the cold steel in front of her. " I heard a little bird tell me, that you havent spent any money on this fight, so either you are a cop or you just simply forgot to pay ". He held his hand out by her side, gesturing to her to cough up some money. " Of course NOT.  I´m not a cop, i just forgot to..  to... ". She put her hand down her pocket, but what made her stop in her speech was the feeling of emptiness in her pocket. * shit, what do I do .. *. She gently looked up at the man, with a faint nervous smile on her lips, but before she could even say anything, the man grabbed her by her shirt and said out lod. " A new volunteer has signed up to fight!. She is a cop, so how much to see her bleed! ".

He threw her inside the empty ring, and the crowd went crazy when they heard the word cop. Many people started betting their money and the man who had thrown her inside the ring, gave her a smile and gestured to her, that he had a gun, and if the people did not see blood, then she would surely not survive todays fight at all. She looked at him and fury filled her before gentle eyes, with pure hatred. She wavered a little in her legs, before she finally got up and looked around. * What have i gotten myself into *. The sight that met her shocked her a little, as it was the man she had watched before. She looked at him a little, before she clenched her fists as she was getting ready to fight him.   He was taller than her, more muscular build, dark brown hair and dark brown eyes, completely opposite to her slender feminine build, white hair and bright silver gray eyes.
Logan

Logan

The underground  Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: The underground    The underground  EmptyLør Aug 10, 2019 5:18 pm

As he fought the person he heard, a gasp from a person. His eyes meet hers short, before he left the cage. He was not a fan of people seeing what he did to the person, but there was nothing he could change about that. As he moved over to the bar to grab a drink, he shortly after, heard that, they where gonna throw her into the ring.

Short after a man came over to him, and asked him, about, teaching her some manners if she was cop or not did not matter to them, and he knew that, they just did not want people to watch a fight without paying or at least go in and fight themself. "Si" He answered the man with his spanish accent, as he then moved with the man in to get change agian. He folder bandage around his hands agian, he then, moved into the area, where he folde his hands praying shortly to the god of death, in spain.

He then when into the fight place, as he then folde his hands getting ready, he looked at her, "they are gonna wanne see blood so lets not let them wait shall we." He said as he then turned towards her standing ready in a fight, position, it was not his first fight, so this fight would be the same, he would fight her and maybe burn her if it came to that, "dont hold back girl, if you wanne leave the fightpit, just let me draw blood, and if not will i aint gonna go easy on you." He said as he waited for her move.
Gæst
Gæst

The underground  Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: The underground    The underground  EmptyLør Aug 10, 2019 7:11 pm

The silver-gray eyes closely followed the man who entered the cage. She had no idea what to do about herself in that moment. It was the man from before, but he didn't seem to be as bloodthirsty as the others here, but still.. he had his fighting gear on and folded his hans, and then the words hit her like a truck. * If he serious!?!? *. She clenched her fists even more, to the point where she could feel her fresh sharped nailed, almost prickling into her soft skin.

Was he dead serious in injuring her?. " So you think, that i´m just gonna stand and take it.. you are DEAD WRONG ". With those words, she turned to her side, looking at him, studying him, waiting. She had seen his move from before, so she would not be as stupid to just go right up to him and get a fist in the face. If he moved over towards her, she would hurry to go down, freeze a little bit of the grown in front of her, subtle as she could, before she would turn to the side, as in, out of his way. If she was lucky, he would fall on the ice, if not.. she would try to block her face and stomach as much as she could and move backwards.
Logan

Logan

The underground  Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: The underground    The underground  EmptyLør Aug 10, 2019 10:16 pm

Logan did not want to make this hard for her, but she did not make it easy for him, he rolled his eyes, as she turned around to get ready to fight him. "Dont make this harder than it has to be, girl." He said as he looked at her, he then chosse not to use his abilty yet, it would be better blinding her this time, as he looked at her, he decide to make a move, he had not use agianst the other person he moved towards her, but when she sat down, and was gonna use an abillty he decide, to move around it getting near enough to her, as he then starte out with a few punches into her stomach.

He then slowly moved away agian before he decide to use his legs to make her fall over her own ice. He then decide to back a bit away to see, what her next idea, would be. He had noticed her abillty with ice, so if she was using hers he did not mind using his own, he did not want to hurt her to much so he used his hands, to light her right in the face, not very high, but still enough to if she did not look away it would do real, damage to her eyes.
Gæst
Gæst

The underground  Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: The underground    The underground  EmptyLør Aug 10, 2019 11:23 pm

" Oh what big words coming from a BOY. I do have a name you know ". Everything about him kinda pissed her off. His beautiful masculin body, the way he rolled his eyes at her, or the fact that he had the balls, to actually just call her girl, like she was still some little teenage girl and he was a senior or something. When he moved towards her, she made sure to make her body tense and as hard as she could.

She saw through his move, and moved her arms down a bit, and bent slightly in her back, so her stomach didnt show as much as before. She lashed a hand towards him, and if it hit, it would either hit him directly over his cheek, with her sharp spointy nails, properly making 4 claw marks, but it also made her vulnerable to his hits and she felt it. The hard punch directly into her stomach and felt his leg, before she dropped to the ground. " ugh! ". She gasped for air, while bending in her back, trying to get air into her lungs again. Blod started to drip from her lips, before she looked up. Her silver grey eyes, suddenly started to change to a more white looking hue.

She could see him doing something with his hands, so her instinct told her to hide her face, whether it was a punch or something else she couldent see clear, but suddenly she saw a flash for her eyes, which made her remove her arms and rub her eyes. " Argh! ". She could feel a sligt pain, as if she had looked too long at the sun. There was spots in front of her vision, when she opened her eyes again. If he attacked her, she would do anything this time, to not block, but attack him.. claw at him with her nails, bite him if she could. * How dare he! *.
Logan

Logan

The underground  Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: The underground    The underground  EmptyLør Aug 10, 2019 11:41 pm

Logans eyes followed her, as she use her, hand to claw at him, he felt it hit, but agian it was not fun, for him to do anything to her, but that pain he felt was nothing, he would proably have to explain it to the once he went in school, with how his face, had gotten a scar. He then looked at her agian, getting ready to make her land on the ground and get the fight ended as soon as he could.

When he used his light to blind her he quickly followed it up before she could come to her senses, with a kick to her head. As he slowly backed away he could she, she was still trying to get back up, as soon as she would attack him he would, back away, getting ready to grab one of her hands, or leg if she was stupid enough to then push her away agian. Before he would move closer with a few hits not because he wanted to hit her, but more to presure her, to back away.

" Quédate abajo" He said, he did not know pay attention to that, his words was spanish to her, it just came out of his mouth, but if she would keep going for him, he would use a few punches and then blind her agian with his abillty, she had to stand down for her own good.
Gæst
Gæst

The underground  Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: The underground    The underground  EmptyMan Aug 12, 2019 8:13 pm

She felt her nails rip in his skin, and her expression on her face, didnt quite match the violent act she had just did. She was shocked, both that she actually got a hit on him, but she also felt a slight discomfort.. as if she had just strucked someone that didnt deserve it, which was just stupid, because he totally did, if you asked her. His light blinded her to the point where she got caught.. she felt a kick to the head and suddenly the ground was way closer than before, as in.. she hit the ground pretty hard. " Uff! ". She gave a small sound of pain, before she opened her eyes and looked at him again.

She got up pretty quickly but felt his strong grab around her small wrist, before she was pushed and hit again. She got down again and his words didnt make any sense, but something in his look told her, to not get up again. She stayed down and held her hand against her stomach. Her vision var blurry and the adrenalin was slowly wearing off, which was not good for her. She felt sick and she could see the blood on the ground under her, before she looked up with the silver grey eyes and then closed them, as she fainted. She didnt know for how long she had been gone or what had happened after, maybe she was gone for a few seconds, maybe minutes.. maybe hours?. When she came to, she looked around, but her head still ranged, from the kick.. and her vision was blurry.. maybe from the strange light?. " W-What.. happened.. where am i? ". She tried to feel around her, to see if she was still in the ring, but just moving, sent a pain through her, which made her go into a foster like position, while she tried to keep the small gisp of pain to herself. " Mh.. ggr.. ".
Logan

Logan

The underground  Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: The underground    The underground  EmptyTirs Aug 13, 2019 5:38 pm

When the blond haired girl stayed down, he looked at the man who was giving sign for them to get her out of the ring. His fingers touch the scar as he made sure she got a place where she could lay down to get to her sense yet, if Logan had not meant something they would throw her out on the street, they stil did. But Logan did get her to the hotel in southside, where he knew people.
He went out to grab something to drink, as some people made sure she did not get sick, when it was done.

Logan heard a few voices come from the room, he went in. "You got beaten, what tha hell made you think it was a good idea, woman ffs." Logan added at he looked at her from the door, "you should just have paid woman, it would have made everything a lot easier and you would not have gotten beated up." He added as he took a sip of his own drink, "just get well and then get the fuck out of southside, a lot of people wanted you to die, you know that right ?" He added he knew how the crowd had, looked when he did not kill, her, then agian maybe it was because they thought she was a cop.
Gæst
Gæst

The underground  Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: The underground    The underground  EmptyOns Aug 14, 2019 6:20 am

" Wow, wow WOW..... slow down boy ". It rang in her ears, from the throbbing headache as he began to speak to her, in a very angry tone, or thats what she felt it was. " It wasnt my idea to get beaten up, who would even.. oh ", it hit her before she had even ended her sentence, since he was one of the people that actually wanted to be in the ring. She was going to continue her sentence again, however, she was cut off when he suddenly acted like it was her fault to begin with.

Her sight slowly started to get back, but he was still kinda blurry in her world, but without thinking, she stood up and walked right up to him, as best as she could, without almost falling and screaming from the pain of the punches. " YOU THINK I DID THIS TO MYSELF!?. I HAD MONEY! ". She clenched her fist, as she looked at him with her glossy deer eyes. " Someone must have stolen them, when i walked to the cage!, and dont worry!, i wont be staying in this shit town for much longer anyways! ". Her words would have sounded a lot harder and more angry, had it not been for her soft light voice and the unusual russian accent attached to it.

" As soon as i can walk straight im out of here! ". She took her hand down her pocket to get her phone, but suddenly realised.. that not only her money where gone, but her phone and keys as well. " Ah shit.. grrh!. JUST LEAVE ME ALONE! ". She grabed a hold of the door and if he didnt take a step back or stopped her, then he would get the door right in the face, with a loud bang, as she tried to close the door. What was she to do now, that both her phone and keys were gone... obviously she had to find the person that took them, they where way to valuable to just leave behind.
Logan

Logan

The underground  Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: The underground    The underground  EmptyFre Aug 30, 2019 11:56 pm

Logan was harsh no one, had ever told him otherwise then agian, he did come from a poor familiy in Spain after all. As his eyes study her when she came up, and walked towards him he did not move a muscle. When she starte to flip out, he just was gonna let her do it, she need to put out some steam. When she finally stooped and came down, in a more human lvl, his eyes meet hers, She then keept screaming, as he noticed she was looking for something there was not there, his eyes followed her as she got over to the door and, was about to smack it in his face he dragged her back, she would get in trouble out in this part of the city.

As his eyes study her, he talked to her in a very calm voice this time. "Relax, we can find whatever you are missing, if you want some help i can be a help for you, all you have to do is ask. " He add with his spanish accent, his eyes looked her, first now he saw her, in person, and he, would be lying to himself if he did not find her look atractive.

"Logan." He pressent himself as, she hopefull was more calm now, his eyes meet hers short where, he talked to her. "So what are you missing ?"
Sponsoreret inhold

The underground  Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: The underground    The underground  Empty

The underground
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 1

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum
Athena :: VI :: Bymidten-
Gå til: