Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

Fiction or reality

Go down 
Gå til side : Forrige  1, 2, 3  Næste
ForfatterBesked
Gæst
Gæst

Fiction or reality - Page 2 Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Fiction or reality   Fiction or reality - Page 2 EmptyOns Jul 31, 2019 10:36 pm

What the hell was he doing? Why was he even allowing the possibility of being with someone else arise? He shouldn’t have gone up here with her. He rubbed his eyes in frustration. He was being stupid and selfish. He had to do right by Lea and Ash. He took the cup and took a sip of the warm liquid. He was not like this. He was not one to play with people’s emotions. He had to tell her. He was just afraid she would already resent him for allowing it to come this far. He hoped she wasn’t. Ricky tried to find the right words, but nothing seemed to be right. He nodded when she explained it was not her place. ”He must be a good person to let his ex and her sister stay here,” he said. Would he be as good an ex when Lea broke up with him? He doubted it. ”Ash, I’m sorry,” he said and put the cup down. He took in a deep breath and looked at her. ”I shouldn’t have come up here. I have a girlfriend. She lives in Canada and I don’t know.. I just messed up. I shouldn’t have strung you along.” He sighed and shook his head. ”I don’t know what I’m doing.” He had always known he would never be the kind of person to cheat and here he was so close to do that exact thing. He watched her carefully to try and predict her reaction. Hopefully she hadn’t seen him as anything but a friend, then it wouldn’t hurt. He just had something gnawing at his stomach telling him he was wrong in being hopeful. ”I’ll leave if you want me to.”
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Fiction or reality   Fiction or reality - Page 2 EmptyOns Jul 31, 2019 11:37 pm

”He kinda has a kid with my sister,” Ash said, shrugging a bit as she didn’t really know what to say besides that. It was what it was. She looked down her coffee mug, listening to him as he suddenly apologized. She didn’t dare look up as he spoke. Why did she feel sad that he had a girlfriend? She had told herself that already, but it was like it was hitting a little harder. They had far from done anything, but she felt the guilt as well. Her lips seperated as he said he didn’t know what he was doing. She didn’t know it either. ”It’s alright,” she said in a faint voice, not looking at him, just her coffee as she took another sip. She was stupid. God how stupid could she be? Shaking her head she just looked down in shame. As he said he wanted to leave if she wanted him to she shot her head up and looked at him with hurting eyes. ”I .. I’m not trying to lead you on either, promise,” she said, not knowing how you could even lead a guy on. Hell she barely knew how to flirt, and here she was thinking that someone had found something in her attractive in any other way than friendly. She took a deep breath. ”Please don’t leave,” she whispered as she closed her eyes. How many times had she begged people to stay, yet they left her anyways? Too many to count on her fingers, that was for sure. She felt like she could collapse from her worry, feeling the need to lean against the kitchen counter for support. ”A movie?” she said, moving past him and into the livingroom as she felt her heart beating. It wanted to burst in her chest as she looked through a couple of movies that was on a small bookshelf. Biting her lip she looked at the titles, but barely read them.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Fiction or reality   Fiction or reality - Page 2 EmptyTors Aug 01, 2019 12:53 am

It made more sense now. He would house his ex any time if she had his child. He noticed how she didn’t look up, causing him to think she would ask him to leave shortly. He didn’t agree with her. It wasn’t alright. He should have never put himself or her in this situation. Nothing had happened, but the mere implication that something could’ve was bad enough. He felt cruel. He felt like he had taken advantage of her in some way. Maybe he was blaming himself too much, but he was not a liar or someone who kept secrets. He was honest. At least he tried to be. He didn’t feel very honest today. ”No I know. I think we just need to clear the air, y’know? I would like for us to be friends,” he said with a weak smile.
Ricky did find her attractive. He just couldn’t let it be anything more than that. He didn’t want to leave, so if she didn’t want him to, he would stay. He shook his head. ”Never,” he said in a lowered voice. ”I want you to know you can count on me. I’m not going anywhere. Unless you have a dog – I’m allergic.” He let a weak chuckle leave his lips in hope of it lifting the mood a little. ”Sure,” he responded as she suggested a movie. He followed her from the kitchen into the living room. He stood quietly behind her. Eventually he moved closer to help her pick one. ”What about this one,” he said and pointed at one of them. He loved Jurassic Park. He turned his head towards her, but quickly stood up straight when they were getting a little too close. He took a step away as casually as possible, but it was not very smooth. She might have noticed.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Fiction or reality   Fiction or reality - Page 2 EmptyTors Aug 01, 2019 1:14 am

This was stupid, this wasn’t fair, this was torture. She barely heard anything he said before she moved into the livingroom, feeling her heart beat at a fast pace. Stupid, you’re stupid, she thought to herself. Friends she could always use, but part of her had thought it could be something else. Or could it ever really? Could she really let go of the things she felt for Seven and dive into another relationship just like that? She hadn’t even as much as chuckled at his joke. She had just moved straight past him, fearing looking him in the eyes. To begin with she wasn’t one who had contact with others all that much, finding it almost drained her. Hearing him stading close to her still, even though what he had said in the kitchen made her wonder what was going on. She felt relieved that he didn’t expect anything from her, but her mind had also slowly accepted that something could’ve happened. He picked out a movie, one she had seen once, but it made her skin crawl. She shook her head. She felt like she could cry, but she would keep those emotions on the inside. She would keep pressing them down until she would explode and die. ”I don’t … Like scientists,” she said in response to his movie choice. She wasn’t lying, she was practically terrified after what had happened in France. Her hand reached out, touching a few titles before she stopped at one movie she hadn’t watched yet. On the cover it just featured a clown with two red letters spelling IT. The movie was from the 90’s, but she didn’t really know what it was about.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Fiction or reality   Fiction or reality - Page 2 EmptyTors Aug 01, 2019 11:22 am

Ricky couldn’t help but think she wasn’t as okay with it as she claimed to be. She just moved into the living room without saying anything. He stood back, feeling like he had messed up. He should have told her sooner. He shouldn’t have gone up with her. There were many things he should and shouldn’t have done. He couldn’t change that now. He just needed to try and make it better from now on. He ran a hand through his hair before taking the cup into the living room. ”Okay.” So scientists were not a topic to bring up. She chose IT. He wasn’t sure that was the best choice either. ”Are you sure we should watch that? It has some strong themes,” he told her. He just wanted to avoid her watching something that would trigger her in any way. Ricky no longer knew how to be around her. He was careful to not do or say anything wrong. He felt like he already had wronged her by not telling her about Lea before now. ”It’s a great movie,” he then added. He wouldn’t mind watching it again, but not if it would be a bad experience for her. He sat down in the couch and took small sips of the coffee. He shouldn’t be drinking it this late, as it would undoubtedly keep him up tonight. Then maybe he could get some homework done. He was hopelessly behind as always.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Fiction or reality   Fiction or reality - Page 2 EmptyTors Aug 01, 2019 12:56 pm

It felt awkward now, but she didn’t know why. Was he thinking of doing something anyways? She couldn’t figure it out, but she felt the attraction. Hell, even if she had been blind and deaf she would have felt it. It wasn’t that she couldn’t imagine herself with someone besides Seven, it was more a question of letting go and being okay with it. Maybe she was too caught up in her thoughts, feeling herself drawn more to her memories of what had been than what could be. She exhaled as she looked at the cover of the movie, frowning at his words. Strong themes? It only made her more curious. She turned to look at him, but he had already moved to the couch and sat down. Swallowing she moved her eyes back at the movies. So many things were rummaging her head, like what if he hadn’t had a girlfriend? Had he then wanted to do something with her right now? She blushed a bit at the thought, shaking her head as she tried not to show that she was thinking like that. It was stupid. She was stupid. But the feeling lingered. She had noticed how he had looked at her. A way she couldn’t describe. Her heart rate picked up as she just found herself idle and looking at the movies with an empty look in her hazel eyes. Her lips seperated as she tried to calm her breath, feeling her fingers clutch around the movie. What was wrong with her? He was a stranger, a kind stranger and he had just told her he wanted to be her friend. Shouldn’t she be happy that gaining another friend in this ever lonely city? ”How is she?” Ash asked carefully, still looking at the movies as if she was stalling, and she clearly was. ”Your … Girlfriend,” she added to clarify.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Fiction or reality   Fiction or reality - Page 2 EmptyTors Aug 01, 2019 1:21 pm

Ricky wouldn’t do anything. Whether he wanted to or not didn’t matter. But he did. The attraction between them was becoming clearer and clearer for each moment they spent together. He would be a fool to ignore it and a jerk to act on it. It felt like he couldn’t win no matter which course of action he took. He just had to remember that even if Lea wasn’t here, she had still been there for him when nobody else had. She had been and still was the only person who knew all of him. He had told her everything about himself. Betraying her would be a mistake he would never forget himself for. He had promised not to leave and he wouldn’t, but he couldn’t help but think it might be wise to create a little distance between them. Despite that, he stayed in the couch, drinking his coffee. He scratched his hair when she asked a question. He thought she might be referring to someone in the movie. Of course, it wasn’t. She wanted to know about Lea. Where was he even going to start? ”She is one of the kindest people I have met,” he started thinking back on their first meet. ”I was 15 when we met the first time. I was tasked with taking care of my younger sister. She wanted to go to the playground. When we got there, there was so many children. My sister began playing. I was stupid enough to not pay attention to her and instead look through my phone. When I looked up, she was nowhere to be found.” Ricky held a short break. He couldn’t help but smile thinking of her. ”Lea saw my despair and helped me look for her. We were friends for three years before she admitted she liked me. She had never told me because I had another girlfriend through most of our friendship. She didn’t want to put me in a situation where I had to choose.” He was apparently not as kind as she was. He was trying to be. He wanted to be someone you could trust and count on. So far he wasn’t doing a good job with Ash.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Fiction or reality   Fiction or reality - Page 2 EmptyTors Aug 01, 2019 1:47 pm

It felt like a movie wasn’t really something she wanted to watch right now, placing the movie down and moving carefully closer to the couch as Ricky started speaking about meeting Lea. She felt like she could relate in a way, but maybe it was the part of his story where someone helped him. She had been helped too many times, and she just really wanted to prove she wasn’t a pushover. Ash felt herself getting a bit emotional at his story. It felt like it mirrored the story she had with Seven, although Seven was cold in the beginning. She sat down in the couch, pulling her legs up and resting her chin on her knees as she listened to him. In many aspects she acted like a child, but she had never really grown up in the normal way. Her hazel eyes watched him as he spoke, seeing how his eyes reacted, when his eyebrows flicked and how some of his hair was slowly falling into his face. There was something calm about hearing him speak, and she felt the need to hear more of his voice. She didn’t really know if she was ready to speak about everything that had happened. ”Have you told her you love her?” she whispered, scared to hear the answer. She felt a few tears in her eyes, but they wouldn’t fall, she would make sure of it by blinking a bit. She had never gotten to tell Seven, and that regret weighed on her quite a bit. It wasn’t that they had actually defined what they had felt, they just did, and it had been a safe place for her to be. But now her safe place was gone, and she felt like her stomach was hurting. She longed for something safe, but safety was not something guarenteed. She even thought that hope came with a price.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Fiction or reality   Fiction or reality - Page 2 EmptyTors Aug 01, 2019 2:08 pm

It seemed she changed her mind about the movie. He was okay with just talking with her a while. He watched movies so often, it would be needed change to actually just sit with someone. He looked at nothing particular when he told of Lea. She was special to him. Before they even became romantically involved, she had been his best friend. He thought that was the perfect start for a relationship. They already knew each other, so not much should come as a surprised. He turned his head towards her and saw how she pulled her legs into the couch and rested her head on the knees. He couldn’t help but smile. She looked so innocent when she sat like that.
He pushed his hair back. It really had a life of its own. He looked away from her again so he wouldn’t stare. Her question made him think of the first time he and Lea had expressed their love for each other. It wasn’t a big deal. To him it just sort of happened. Instead of thinking he liked things about her, it turned to love. He just didn’t know how to tell her. They were out to dinner when Lea said she loved whoever had made the meal. Ricky had then said he would need to make it to make her love him too. Her next words were so clear in his mind almost as if it had happened the day before. ‘You don’t need to, I already love you.’ It had been so casual just like they were. He had said it back instantly. ”Every time I talk with her,” he said looking at her again. Ricky could see something was bothering her. ”I usually talk a lot, so if you ever have something to say, I can listen too.” A soft smile spread on his lips. He just wanted her to know he would listen if she had something she needed to talk to. Although he would fully understand if she wouldn’t trust him just yet.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Fiction or reality   Fiction or reality - Page 2 EmptyTors Aug 01, 2019 2:20 pm

Every time he talked to her, that phrase made her frown for some reason. Ash had never said those three words to anyone, maybe only Luna, and it wasn’t often. She exhaled, looking down at her fingers that were holding on to her legs, playing with the fabric of her jeans. ”But do you mean it?” she asked, not knowing if she overstepped. Ash wasn’t good at small talk, she much more preffered just to listen to whatever the other person had to say. She sat for a while, lost in her thoughts again as he said he could listen too. Ash bit her lower lip, shaking her head a bit as it was still too painful to tell everything. How could she narrow it down like Ricky had? Her lips quivered as she just looked at her tattoo on her finger. She missed him, oh how a human body could mourn the loss of it’s other part like that. Melancholy was too light of a word to describe her feelings right now, she was miserable, alone – terribly alone after all that had happened. Sure, she had gotten a few friends, and she had her sister, but what about him. The guy that could make her life seem less like a nightmare, make her feel the hope that she so desperately longed to feel again. ”Sorry … I didn’t mean any disrespect,” she whispered, feeling her vocal chords wanting to tie themselves in knots. She found it hard to swallow, like something was lodged between the back of her throat and her stomach.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Fiction or reality   Fiction or reality - Page 2 EmptyTors Aug 01, 2019 2:40 pm

Ricky furrowed his brows a little by her question. Of course, he meant it. ”I do,” he just said. He didn’t use those words lightly. Not everyone got to hear him say it, but when he had said it once, he would say it again often. He just nodded when she showed she wasn’t ready or didn’t want to talk about it. He was not going to pressure her. It seemed to be something bad, considering her reaction to it. He shook his head. ”You didn’t disrespect me,” he told her. As he looked at her, he felt a knot in his stomach form. She had been through something horrible that made her react like this. It was unfair something so young and innocent should ever be dealing with anything painful. He couldn’t help her by letting her tell about her experiences, but maybe he could help in another way. He moved closer to her. He put his arm on the back of the couch behind her head. He placed his other hand on her lower arm, stroking it slowly. He wanted her to know he could be here for her however she needed. It was maybe strange to take such an interest in something he had just met, but he couldn’t shake the feeling that she needed someone in her life. Someone that could make her laugh and be there with a tissue when she cried. Maybe she already had that in her sister. Maybe he was just a strange guy who was trying to be something to her she didn’t need. ”You don’t have to apologize for anything. You have done nothing wrong,” he assured her, his hand still stroking her arm.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Fiction or reality   Fiction or reality - Page 2 EmptyTors Aug 01, 2019 2:55 pm

Ash felt him move closer, feeling her heart was going to burst at his closeness. He placed his arm behind her on the couch, but it was the hand on her arm that felt so comforting. His words so sincere as she felt a whimper escape her lips, letting go of her legs and leaning against Ricky. She didn’t want to cry, it felt like all the tears in the world would never be enough. Sniffling a bit she just leaned against him as she sobbed, but no tears. His words were lies. She had to apologize for everything, she had done everything wrong. She might not have done it on purpose, but she had lost what mattered the most. She wept against him, really wanting to put her arms around him, but she couldn’t let herself do that. She wouldn’t, so she just leaned against him, crying with little sound and no tears. ”It’s all my fault,” she whispered through her sobbing, repeating it over and over like a mantra. She hid her face, scared for him to look at her, or even push her away. Ash longed for someone to hold her close, whisper in her ear comforting words, but what could there be said to comfort her? They were all dead. All dead because of her. She clung to Ricky, feeling her realty crumble before her, but his simple signs of sympathy had chipped at her walls.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Fiction or reality   Fiction or reality - Page 2 EmptyTors Aug 01, 2019 3:14 pm

Ricky tightened his jaw slightly when a whimper left her lips. It angered him that this girl who was so sweet and shy should have to go through anything bad. He looked at her when she leaned against him. He placed one hand on her back and the other on his own thigh. He just held her close. He wanted to protect her from the whole world, but the reality was he probably couldn’t protect her from anything. He would try and most likely fail. He was no match to the supernatural species. He did his best to not appear angry, but he thought it was so unfair anything had to feel like this ever. He knew it was impossible to avoid feeling sad, but this wasn’t just sad. It was something bigger. ”I don’t know if that’s true or not. I do know that we all make mistakes and do things we come to regret. It’s a part of life. All we can do is find a way to live with it. It’s not easy, but I have to believe it’s possible.” He didn’t know what else he could do than hold her. He had little experience in situations similar to this. He didn’t know how to comfort someone. He tried, but what could he say or do that would ever make her feel better. All he knew he could do was sit here for as long as needed it. He didn’t care about curfew or school. It was more important to him that she was safe and as okay she could be right now. ”I’ll stay right here,” he whispered against her hair.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Fiction or reality   Fiction or reality - Page 2 EmptyTors Aug 01, 2019 4:48 pm

She wept into his chest, wanting something to calm her, but what could calm a broken heart? His arm around her gave her some sense of relief, but would it be enough to calm her fleeting heart back to it’s cage? She let herself be held close, her sobs slowly stopping as he spoke. He sounded so much like Seven, but he was so different. He was so caring and in the moment, not drifting off in his mind. He promised to stay with her, but was that not also wrong? She felt torn, because he should really be with his girlfriend and not some strange girl crying about what she couldn’t change. She leaned her head a bit back, looking at his eyes, her own fluid like the sea, yet no tears seemed to overspill from that ocean. Ash needed someone like Ricky, needed someone who would just hold her, but was that making her narcissistic? She pondered it for a while, looking at his full lips as she felt herself so torn. He loved his girlfriend and part of her still loved Seven. She longed for her former love to come back, tell her everything was going to be alright, but that wouldn’t happen. She knew, because she saw his cold body every night in her sleep. She was reliving her life in her dreams, and it felt awfully lonely. Luna had a child to take care off, she was a strong mother and an even stronger person. Ash on the other hand felt weak, wanting to just succumb to the pain in her chest. This was not good. She was clearly sitting closer than was even intended, but she couldn’t find herself to care. Why was she always getting pushed to the side and being the one sorted away, stored like she was nothing but a dusty item. Her hand was shaking as she reached up, placing her palm against his cheek. Her eyes focussing on his lips and her thumb playing over his lower lip. Ash swallowed, looking down in shame. ”He was so beautiful,” she whispered, feeling her heart being squeezed with pieces of glass as she spoke of Seven. ”He was my world, my confidant, he was so alive and then …” she whispered, trailing off as her eyes just looked blank again.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Fiction or reality   Fiction or reality - Page 2 EmptyTors Aug 01, 2019 5:14 pm

Ricky had never broken his heart. Not really. The girlfriend he had before Lea was someone he cared about, but he wasn’t in love with her. He had only ever been in love with Lea. Hopefully he would never feel his heart break. He couldn’t even imagine what it felt like. He knew Lea would understand if he missed a few calls. He would never tell her anything Ash might tell her, but he would say that he met someone he wanted to help. She would and had done the same. That was why the worked so well together. They both understood that being apart sometimes would not mean they were drifting apart. He looked at her when she pulled her head away. Her eyes looked like a reflection, blank and shiny. They were beautiful.
He was fighting it but being this close to her he felt the attraction stronger than ever. He tried to convince himself she didn’t need a boyfriend but a friend. Someone who would never leave. Maybe it was just him, but a romantic relationship was often more fragile than a friendship. You had more to lose. He just wanted to be someone she didn’t have to worry about losing. He kept looking into her eyes when her hand found its way to his cheek. It felt like his stomach was turning when she touched his lip. He was in over his head. It was so tempting to just lean forward and kiss her. He moved his head a little closer. Her words made him halt and move his hair back again. He blinked a few times to keep himself in check. Things made more sense now he knew she had lost someone she cared for or maybe even loved. He moved the hand placed on his thigh towards her hands, embracing it with a gentle grip. He had nothing to say. Nothing he said would make it better for her. But he had to say something, didn’t he? He couldn’t just sit here like an idiot and look at her. He was afraid he might begin to treat her like something fragile. He never did such things on purpose; he just didn’t want her to hurt because of something he said or did. He moved the hand from her back and used it to move away some of her hair so he could see her face better. ”I wish I could say something that would make it easier,” he admitted not taking her eyes off her.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Fiction or reality   Fiction or reality - Page 2 EmptyTors Aug 01, 2019 5:43 pm

She thought she would have never been able to speak of Seven like this. Never be able to say anything without breaking down and feeling her whole being being torn to a milion pieces in grief. Everyone experienced grief in a different ways, of course psychology had tried explaining it, putting it in different stages. Denial, anger, bargaining, depression and lastly acceptance. She felt empty, and maybe it was because she was somewhere between stage three and four. It was like threading water, but never being able to swim. He pulled her closer, feeling herself closer to him than anyone she had been near in a long time. Her heart beating like a steady drum, but she didn’t want to kiss him. Well she did, she was curious to feel his lips against hers, but he was occupied. Taken. He wasn’t someone she could just kiss and get away with it without consequences. However, him saying he didn’t know what to say didn’t hurt. It made her more calm, because she knew there was nothing he could say. She looked at his hazel eyes, not needing comforting words or promises of things getting better. She just needed someone to be there, to listen when she finally did speak. She felt herself relax into his body, resting her head against his shoulder. Friends. That was what he had said, but why did it feel like their friendship could get complicated? She let go of his cheek, placing it at his neck, running her thumb along his jaw. ”Don’t say anything then,” she whispered against his shirt. This was nice. This was almost comforting. She felt her body tired, wondering if she would fall asleep in his arms right then and there.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Fiction or reality   Fiction or reality - Page 2 EmptyTors Aug 01, 2019 6:22 pm

Ricky had no experience that could help him understand what she was going through. His life had been fairly normal this far. He had never lost anyone, never experienced tragedy in any way. He was lucky in that way. He had learned that when he came here to Gaia and heard other people’s stories. Murder, kidnaping and violence was a normal thing he. He was the different one having no powers or special talent. He was just Ricky – the human. There’s a name for a biography. He would lie if he didn’t enjoy being close with someone. The friends he had made here was not much into cuddling. He had always done that with his female friends back home. He didn’t put anything into it. Not necessarily. Luckily Lea knew this, as she had once been one of the friends, he was affectionate with. However, he also knew she was not always comfortable with it.
He could feel his heartbeat increasing whenever they had a moment. He tried to slow it down. He wanted to be her friend. Just friend. That was how it had to be. How stupid he was for thinking he would stop feeling like he did. He could stop himself from going further, but he couldn’t ignore how his body reacted to being close to her. He smiled when she laid her head on his shoulder. He put his arm on the backrest again and the other on her knee. He enjoyed how her finger moved along his jaw. It was comforting. He did as she requested and didn’t say anything. Instead he just sat there with her, watching his chest move up and down in a slow movement. Without thinking about it, he began humming a soft melody.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Fiction or reality   Fiction or reality - Page 2 EmptyTors Aug 01, 2019 11:09 pm

Ash felt herself relax against him, hearing his breath in her ear was an experience she could never explain fully. But did she have to explain it to feel it? She didn’t think so. His silent humming made her smile as she closed her eyes. Was this the start of a friendship? Someone she could rely on, or was it the start of something they had to balance. Being careful not to overstep boundaries that were set up, but could they walk that tightrope without falling? She inhaled his scent, feeling her stomach fill with something feeling like butterflies. The attraction was undeniable, and she felt that being close to him made her feel calmer than when she was just alone. Her thumb kept running along his jaw, slow movements fitting the tone of his humming. He had calmed her, even if her heart was broken, she still felt like she could breathe. How long did she lay here against him? She didn’t know, closing her eyes and focusing on her breathing. Soon her breath became heavy, sleep driven as she relaxed.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Fiction or reality   Fiction or reality - Page 2 EmptyTors Aug 01, 2019 11:39 pm

Ricky tried to not label people or relationships. He was usually very open with how a relationship could evolve. However, he did feel the need to put a label on what he was to Ash. He was trying to do what was best for all parties involved. A friendship was what he thought they both needed right about now. It would maybe become a little challenging at times. He had few people in his life he could sit with like that. In silence with no words or noises. They didn’t need a tv to play in the background or music playing. He was feeling more relaxed with her right here, than he had for a long time. He lost track of time. He was usually always aware of the time, constantly checking his phone. He felt freer in a way. He heard how her breathing changed, grew heavier. He didn’t feel the need to remove her, so he just let her be. He rested his head against his arm slowly growing more tired as well, eventually not able to keep his eyes open anymore.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Fiction or reality   Fiction or reality - Page 2 EmptyTors Aug 01, 2019 11:59 pm

Her thumb slowly stopped as she drifted off into a dreamless sleep, her breath deep and relaxed. She snuggled herself closer, resting her ear against his chest and listening to his heart beat. It was like counting sheeps, but instead she counted his heart beats until she fell a sleep. The night passed, she barely moved out of his embrace, only adjusting her hair when it got in her face. Light stood into the apartment, the night had come and went and a new day was brewing outside the window. She grunted a bit, hugging herself closer to Ricky, hiding her face in his neck as a ray of sun snuck up on her face. Her lips so close to his neck, that if he moved slightly she would feel his skin against them. She blinked a few times, feeling somthing vibrate between them. At first she thought she was dreaming, snuggling herself closer to Ricky, nuzzling her nose against his neck, feeling his thick hair in her face. The thing kept vibrating, making her wake slowly. She blinked a few times as she slowly realized what was going on. She moved a bit, laying beside him on the couch and not wanting to let go of her in her half sleepy stage, but she knew it was his phone vibrating. Was it a phone call? She couldn’t tell.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Fiction or reality   Fiction or reality - Page 2 EmptyFre Aug 02, 2019 12:20 am

Ricky didn’t sleep in the most comfortable position, but he still managed to sleep throughout the whole night only waking a few times. He could sleep everywhere. He was slowly beginning to wake when she did. He woke fully when she moved away from him. He rubbed his eyes and moved his shoulder that was a little sore from the awkward position. He pulled forward his phone from his pocket when he heard and felt it vibrate. He looked at the screen and saw a picture of Lea with her name. He then looked at the time. It was around midnight for her, making him think something might be wrong. He looked at Ash with a smile. ”I’ll just be a second,” he said and accepted the call. ”Hey,” he said into the phone. Lea had been worried when he didn’t call her after work. ”Yeah I know. Sorry. I was with a friend and we fell a sleep.” Of course Lea wanted to know who this friend was. ”Someone new. Listen, I’ll call you l…” He didn’t get to finish his sentence before she hung up. He sighed and put away his phone again. Lea had never been the jealous type before, but being this far apart did take a toll on their relationship. It was worse for her than him. He missed her, of course, but he wasn’t jealous or afraid she would be with someone else. ”Sorry about that,” he said showing his Canadian accent when saying the word ‘about’. He had a few hours before he had to be at the academy for breakfast. He would most likely get a detention for staying out all night.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Fiction or reality   Fiction or reality - Page 2 EmptyFre Aug 02, 2019 12:51 am

Ash let go of him slowly, but still laid against him. She could hear a female voice on the other end of the call, making her furrow her brows. She heard how Ricky was explaining himself, but it didn’t seem to please the woman on the other end. He didn’t look too good, Ash sat up, hesitant to know what to say or do. For the first time in a long time she had dreamt of nothing, her slumber had been calm, and she felt relaxed. Shaking her head at his apology. It was her who needed to apologize, clearly she had overstepped. ”No, I’m sorry,” she mumbled, her voice a little hoarse after sleeping. Seven had always told her how attractive she sounded with her voice like this, but she wasn’t really thinking about that now. She felt guilty, looking at her fingers, feeling a little drowsy. ”You should probably call her back,” she said in a silent voice as she got to her feet, taking the mugs that still had a bit of cold coffee in the bottom of them. She moved to the kitchen, exhaling as she leaned a bit against the counter. She felt her head so clear from such a good night’s sleep, moving her hand through her hair, detangling a bit of it with her fingers. She moved back in the living room, her hair hanging loose over her shoulders giving her a soft look. Ash rarely wore make up, mostly because she found it stupid to spend money on it when she could spend money on a movie instead. She stood for a bit, idle and not knowing what to do.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Fiction or reality   Fiction or reality - Page 2 EmptyFre Aug 02, 2019 1:08 am

Ricky didn’t think she had anything to be sorry about. He could have left, but he stayed. He just wanted to make sure she was okay before he did. He didn’t say anything. What could he say? That she shouldn’t be sorry? It wasn’t going to stop her from feeling that way. He noticed the husky quality of her voice. It was something different he hadn't heard before. He liked it. He nodded by her suggestion. She moved to the kitchen and he picked up the phone to call her again. She didn’t pick up. Not right away at least. Just before the call went to voicemail, she accepted the call. ”I’m sorry I missed the call,” he said. Her voice was different when she said it was okay. She sounded sadder. ”What’s going on? Are you okay?” She didn’t say anything, she just sobbed into the phone. ”Lea, you’re scaring me.” He could barely hear her words through her tears. But he heard. It all made sense now. ”What?” He just had to be sure he heard her right. I cheated on you. He couldn’t mishear it twice. He covered his eyes, unsure how he was supposed to handle this. He didn’t understand why she wouldn’t just talk to him. Was he really such a bad boyfriend she needed someone else, or was it because he wasn’t around? He tried to come up with reasons for why this had happened. ”I…” He sighed and bit his bottom lips a moment. ”I need some time.” She sniffled and said she understood before he ended the call. He might understand heart break now. He turned towards Ash. His eyes were the blank ones this time. He didn’t know how to process this. Was he supposed to break up with her? Was it something you could fight through? He didn’t know anything anymore.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Fiction or reality   Fiction or reality - Page 2 EmptyFre Aug 02, 2019 1:03 pm

She heard their conversation, at least Ricky’s part of it, from the kitchen. She felt her stomach hurt, felt like she had done something she shouldn’t have. She had taken him away from the one he loved, kept him to herself because she was so hungry for any kind of connection. Silently she moved to the livingroom, hearing the conversation ending. His eyes. Her lower lip quivered, hurting seeing him so blank. She walked closer, she wasn’t sure what she could say or should say. So she decided to follow her own advice, keeping quiet as she wrapped her arms around his shoulders, pulling him into a gentle hug. He was hurting, she was hurting, this was far from fair. She just stood there for a while, hugging him close, wishing he wouldn’t push her away. Comfort was what both of them seeked, just someone to be there for them. It was alright, she told herself, he was a friend, right? Her one hand however had found it’s way to the nape of his neck, playing with a lock of his hair as she still held him close. She had to let go. She knew that. Already having taking up so much of his time she felt guilty, but his embrace was safe. ”I’m here,” she promised in a weak voice, not knowing what had happened or if she was the cause of it.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Fiction or reality   Fiction or reality - Page 2 EmptyFre Aug 02, 2019 2:04 pm

Ricky needed answers. He was making up a lot of things in his head, all the reasons why Lea could possible have done it. Maybe he was not giving her not attention. Could it be his fault? He felt like he had taken a blow to the stomach, like all the air had been forced out of his lungs. He saw how Ash’s lip was quivering. He wanted to talk with her about it, to tell her what had really happened. She might do as him and think it was her fault. But he couldn’t. He couldn’t say anything without breaking. He just stood there when she put her arms around her. He took a deep breath in and put his hands on her back. His breathing was surprisingly calm. He was still trying to figure out how he felt about this, what he should do. He sighed against her hair. He felt like an idiot. He should have known something was going on. Then maybe he could have talked with her about it. He was just so stupid. He found himself pull forward a slight smile when she played with some of his hair. He didn’t want to let go of her. He felt a comfort in her arms he very much needed right now. ”I know,” he whispered into her hair. He should get back to the academy, but school was the last thing he wanted right now. He pulled away from her. He had to eventually, so why not now. He turned his back to her and let a hand run through his hair. ”She was scared I would cheat,” he said and bent his head forward. He almost had. But he loved her enough to stop himself. It appeared that wasn’t the case for her. ”Because she had,” he could barely get the words past his lips. He was really hurt about this. Not just because she cheated, but because she didn’t feel like she could talk with him about wanting to. If she had done that, maybe they wouldn’t be here. He sniffled when he felt some tears appear.
Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: Fiction or reality   Fiction or reality - Page 2 Empty

Fiction or reality
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 2 af 3Gå til side : Forrige  1, 2, 3  Næste
 Lignende emner
-
» When reality hits you
» Can we swim away from reality for a little while?
» Reality Blurred
» Guess its time to face reality - Alessio

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum
Athena :: VI :: Aston :: Det sydlige Aston :: Gaia Square :: Magix cinema-
Gå til: