Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

So far away - Ethan [cw]

Go down 
ForfatterBesked
Gæst
Gæst

So far away - Ethan [cw] Empty
IndlægEmne: So far away - Ethan [cw]   So far away - Ethan [cw] EmptyFre Jul 26, 2019 12:45 am

@Ethan <3

Content warning: Sexual themes.

Vanessa laid on the small bed that she had in the little room she had been given. Most days it sucked being out in the sun as heatwaves were rich on giving and breezes were rarely to much of a help. She stayed inside when she could, the connection here was a bit shaky but with a bit of patience it was managable. She had been texting in the group chat from time to time but most of her time was spent on texting Ethan. She held her phone above her head, browsing her camera roll for funny pictures she had of him, not being allowed her things made the little device her only source of comfort and safety. She pressed the resend button over and over till it finally sent.

[Messenger | Ethan and Vanessa]
[Vane:] It’s unbearable here with the heat. How’s england?

She closed down all other apps to make sure the connection was stable enough to just recieve a message. She was only an hour ahead in the different timezone and it was only just become midday where she was. She was hoping he wasnt sleeping in.

Sidst rettet af Vanessa Tirs Jul 30, 2019 8:49 pm, rettet 1 gang
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: So far away - Ethan [cw]   So far away - Ethan [cw] EmptyFre Jul 26, 2019 1:02 am

Ethan hadn’t really spent his days productively since Vanessa had been gone. Sure, he had hung out with Darren, went out on town with Cetas, but hell would freeze over if he felt the same without her. It was a constant reminder, being in her apartment and looking at all her stuff, so he found himself wander around town. Him and Darren had even plundered a dumpster, finding a worn out guitar and some other small things. Why he had taken a liking to looking for treasures in unusual spaces he didn’t know. He had been out walking, hearing the sound of the messenger app, and instinctively he took out his phone, finding a sidewalk to just sit down on before reading the message. He chuckled to himself, feeling almost like a schoolboy giggling g because he had seen something naughty.

[Messenger | Ethan and Vanessa]
[Ethan: Heatwave struck us a few days ago - ya sure ya ain’t sending the heat to us? (;]
[Ethan: Oh, and I promised to say hi from Ems ... So ... Hi I guess]

Ethan smiled at his screen, feeling like the world was smaller when they had devices like this.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: So far away - Ethan [cw]   So far away - Ethan [cw] EmptyFre Jul 26, 2019 1:39 am

Having to deal with her father’s men was such a bore. Most of them rarely talked and others barked orders like they owned the place. She was so over it already, just needing a little time for herself. She tapped the side of her phone, feeling a little impatient even though it had only been five minutes and the connection was worse than shit. She sighed and dropped the phone on her chest as she stared a little at the ceiling. Not even a single glowy star to be found. This place couldnt get worse - Or well it could. She almost jumped as her phone buzzed, snatching her phone quickly as she held her breath. She read the messages and couldnt help but smile a little goofily at her screen. She quickly replied.

[Vane:] Oh you. Always keen with the flatter. I wish though. There’s plenty of heat to give away.
[Vane:] Say hi back when you see her. I really wanna gooo homeeee. It’s boring even with my phone. I just wanna lay around in this heat with you and complain about it together all day long.
[Vane:] Cant you just come to Africa and sneak into my room like had we been teenagers?

She giggled a little to herself and thanked the gods for the two bars on the wifi-icon. She rolled around on her stomach and moved some hair behind her ear as she waited.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: So far away - Ethan [cw]   So far away - Ethan [cw] EmptyFre Jul 26, 2019 7:25 am

Ethan liked texting her, but more than anything he missed hearing her voice. He knew her connection was shit, but he still wanted to try and see if something like a short video would go through. He looked up at the sky as he had sent the messages, moving his wild hair back and closed his eyes. Even in the shadow it felt too hot for Gaia, but he guessed that was why it was called a heatwave. The phone buzzed a couple of times, making him smile as he looked down at his screen again.

[Ethan: Always keen on you < 3]
[Ethan: I’ll be sure to pass on the hi]
[Ethan: Oh yeah, I’ll just get maself a passport and be on ma way]
[Ethan: God I wish]
[Ethan: I don’t know if ya phone can handle it, but I’m sending ya sumfing]

Ethan knew it was a little silly, but with her being away, he just wanted to look at her. He had a few pictures he pulled up now and then of her, but it was like the camera never gave her justice. He held his front camera up, recording a short video where he stuck out his tongue at first, his boyish grin on his face. “Luv ya, yeah,” he said in his raspy northern voice, then he clicked send.

[Ethan sent an attachment]
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: So far away - Ethan [cw]   So far away - Ethan [cw] EmptyFre Jul 26, 2019 2:52 pm

She wasnt really kidding with her suggestion, even though it was quite risky. Cetas could help set up the passport and get the other things done, but what would happen if he did come here? Even worse, what would happen if Samuel found out? She shook the strings of thoughts out of her head, looking back at her phone as the bars on the wifi fell, a frown formed on her face. She lifted her phone above her head, grunting a little as she knew she could put more effort in, but it was too hot to barely function here. She smiled as the phone finally buzzed in her hand, moving it down to her face as she read the messages. She raised her eyebrows a little at the last, not having recieved a video yet. She sighed to herself and decided to focus on the messages instead.

[Vane:] Nothing has come up yet.
[Vane:] I'm guessing this house is so far away from any kind of civilization to have good wifi.
[Vane:] But I do think you should consider a little trip. It could be either a funny or a tragic story.
[Vane:] Only if my father wouldnt kill us both if he found out *Face with Tears of Joy emoji*

The video popped up right as she was typing another message. It took so long to load that when it finally popped up, she was surprised to see his face on her screen. She made a shy little giggle as she watched the video, placing a hand over her mouth as the words made her blush a little bit.

[Vane:] I love you too.

She wanted to say the words in a video, but she was sure if she tried to send it, it would only arrive by the end of the week or something. She sat up and fixed her hair looking at her camera, before she clicked record. She felt a little shy, talking to her phone as she giggled a little before she spoke. "I miss you," she said, feeling her eyes turn a little vulnerable as she rubbed her cheek a little, not knowing what to say. She was way better at talking in person, this just felt silly. "Like a lot," she then added and stuck out her tongue, blowing raspberries as she ended the recording and clicked send after watching it a few times. The video didnt even load and she groaned a little.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: So far away - Ethan [cw]   So far away - Ethan [cw] EmptyFre Jul 26, 2019 11:16 pm

Ethan smiled to his phone as she just kept replying, hoping the video would bring her some happiness. God he missed her voice, hearing her try and mimic when Ethan and Darren spoke in their chav ways. Missed hearing that little snoring sound she made before falling asleep, even though she swore she never snored. He looked at the messages as the popped in one by one, reading them and trying to hear her voice in his head, but it was awfully hard to do so. Her voice was so distinctive to her, and even his memory had a hard time finding the right sound in his head.

[Ethan: Nah nah, ya old man would end me]
[Ethan: Now he’s gotten Ems, I can’t risk shit]

He hated feeling like this, because in all honesty he just wanted to go to her in secret. Defy her father and be with her even when he tried to take her away. Then again, he just had a gut feeling that when Ethan would board a flight to her, she would be moved out of his reach again. Ethan wasn’t a fan of playing safe, hell he gladly risked his own life doing stupid ass shit, but not with Emma. Those four words popping up now made him know she had gotten the video. It felt silly, but he knew her connection wouldn’t last even a minute of FaceTime. This was maybe just the better option for now. The second he saw the attachment pop up he clicked it, seeing her face made his jaw drop instinctively. Hearing her voice was like music to his ears, soothing his longing for her a little.

[Ethan: God I miss ya face]
[Ethan: And ya eyes]
[Ethan: And ... *smirking emoji*]

He played the video a couple of times, saving it to his video and picture library in his phone.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: So far away - Ethan [cw]   So far away - Ethan [cw] EmptyLør Jul 27, 2019 11:28 am

If it hadnt been that she had craved his contact, she would have gotten quite sad by tge fact that he couldnt come. It was understandable, but she was also a bit selfish when it came to those sprt of things. She exhaled deeply and watched the video he sent again, smiling brightly at the sight of him. God she missed him so much.

[Vane:] Yeah I get it.

She wasnt sure if the video was sending or not, she rose to her feet in the dying heat of her room and moved around with her phone up in her stretched arm like she was a beacon trying to get some sort of connection on her phone. The double beep let her know ot was sent and she let her fall down on her bed again, panting a bit as everything felt so exhausting, even if it was simple and easy. She read the messages and her smile grew till the last one where she gasped softly and felt her cheeks redden. She gulped a little and felt her core spin at the reminder, sighing softly as she closed her eyes for a bit. She auickly opened them and crossed her legs as she shook her head and grabbed her phone.

[Vane:] Stop, I’m already feeling hot and steamy as it is.
[Vane:] Also it’s just torment when you’re not here with me.

She pressed her head back into jer pillow tapping her fingers gently against the side of her phone. She shook her head a little again and sighed deeply. It felt cruel, being here alone wothout him.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: So far away - Ethan [cw]   So far away - Ethan [cw] EmptyLør Jul 27, 2019 11:44 am

It wasn't that he didn't want to go, he hoped she knew that, but risking things like this just could end them up in something stupid. Something that would harm both of them in the long run. He wanted her near, wanted to hear her whisper sweet nothings in his ear as he could run his hands down her back. Just thinking of it made him a bit excited, but he looked up from the screen to remind himself he was in fact in public. There were few people on the street, seeing as the heatwave was fast upon them.

[Ethan: Hot n steamy?]
[Ethan: *smirking emoji*]
[Ethan: Tell me more *pink heart emoji*]

He chuckled a bit to himself, knowing that the two of them weren't shy of showing how much they wanted and not to mention needed each other. Everything seemed dull without her, seemed like it had lost it color and he just really wanted the sepia clouding his vision to go away. He watched the still of the video she had sent him, looking at her face and almost studying it in depth.

[Ethan: When ya get back I got a surprise for ya]
[Ethan: DW tho]
[Ethan: It's something we can share]
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: So far away - Ethan [cw]   So far away - Ethan [cw] EmptySøn Jul 28, 2019 1:05 am

[Vane:] You’re crazy for asking.

She bit her lip as she sighed deeply and thought about it for a bit. She pressed her legs a lottle more together as she shook her head and looked at her phone, this was something she hadnt experienced before. She just wanted to flee and go home to him, to soothe this need she felt. She looked at her phone again and saw his messages as she thought changing the subject was a good idea. She felt quite curious of this surprise, already wondering what it was to take her mind off the spinning speed her core didnt seem to let up.

[Vane:] So do I have to wait till I get back or are you going to spill the beans?
[Vane:] I guess this is a sort of payback.

She ran her fingers through her hair and made a deep exhale, shaking her head once more. Fuck it, she finally thought, not really knowing if he was at home or out, but he had asked for it. But she had been refering to the weather whereas his tease had been something completely different. He would have to fish.

[Vane:] There hasnt been a single rainy day here at all. It’s just all dryness and heatwaves. I could imagine England is more forgiving. Was the thunderstorm harsh?
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: So far away - Ethan [cw]   So far away - Ethan [cw] EmptySøn Jul 28, 2019 4:37 pm

Ethan chuckled a bit to himself as, feeling his need for her rise, but there was nothing he could do about it. She was so far away, and inside it pulled at him to just get to her. Take her in his arms and just make their bodies speak instead of words, but those thoughts didn't help on calming him down. He got to his feet, moving slowly down the street as he just looked at his phone. On his lips he bore a crooked boyish grin as he read the next few messages.

[Ethan: Of course Imma make ya wait]
[Ethan: Wouldn't be fun to spoil it, y'know]

He moved through the streets, filled mostly with people and tourists. Even some people who were seeking to start at the academy after the break. Ethan tapped his phone screen a bit, the broken screen always messing with him, but he managed. He felt his phone vibrate, biting his lower lip as he opened the message and rolled his eyes at what he saw. So they were playing this game, huh?

[Ethan: Sounds unbearable]
[Ethan: England is a fucking oven, I tell ya]
[Ethan: Thunderstorm was real cool]

He turned a corner, just walking, really wishing he could perhaps get home, but he needed to fish a bit more. He wanted to tease her a bit, as well as himself in this small game of tag they were now playing.

[Ethan: I'm thinking of ya]
[Ethan: Tell me what ya are thinking off]
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: So far away - Ethan [cw]   So far away - Ethan [cw] EmptySøn Jul 28, 2019 5:56 pm

She scoffed at his reply, shaking her head a little as she wasnt sure what to expect whenever Ethan said surprise. But one thing was certain and that was that he always got her hooked on wanting to know, make her guess in her mind right up till he showed her - And even then, it was always a good surprise. She liked that a lot, the gesture of a pleasant surprise when her father gave her so many unwanted. She still couldnt help but dig just a little.

[Vane:] Not even gonna give a girl a little hunch?

She stuck out her tongue a little as she pressed send, chuckling a little to herself as she sighed softly, pressing her phone to her chest. She would give anything to just go home and run straight into his arms. But she felt thankful enough that her father had let her keep her phone. She wasnt sure if it was just out of good will or because she had behaved nicely over the last month. Samuel might have realized that keeping her locked away on her own would end up in another death in the security detail assigned for her. She chuckled a little at his replies to her little game, knowing it was on for sure.

[Vane:] Truly is. Makes me wanna pour a bucket of icewater over myself. Could you imagine lol
[Vane:] I bet it is. People are probably all over the beaches at the moment.
[Vane:] Darren sent me some blurry video of it all. It looked like a good cuddle night : P

She got up from bed, hoping the connection would stay as she moved out of her room to the kitchenz she grabbed a vial of some sort of liquified soul that she hated. Samuel had made a sort of harvesting facility, creating humans purely made for the purpose of taking their souls. It tasted like nothing and it felt horrible to know that it was made in the sense that people were cattle. But somehow she couldnt avoid was she was. She grabbed a bottle of water as well, returning to her bed as wuick as she got there to check her phone. She bit her lip a little at the texts and sighed deeply.

[Vane:] I’m thinking of you too.
[Vane:] Mostly how great it feels to lie under those silly stars in bed, talking about all and nothing.

It was true but she was leaving out the need that had lit up in her. She felt a devilish smile crawl over her lips as she pressed the camera button and lifted it up to take a picture of her outfit. A long short sleeved shirt tied up to a tank-top with a pair of black shorts. She arched her back slightly and made sure he got the full view as she stuck out her tongue at the camera with a winky face. She turned onto her stomach, sending the picture as she awaited his reaction.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: So far away - Ethan [cw]   So far away - Ethan [cw] EmptySøn Jul 28, 2019 6:47 pm

She was good at playing him, but when it came to things like this he barely budged. He had even managed to keep a small gift to her away from her knowledge for two weeks, before he felt the need to give it. They didn't give each other expensive gifts, not what they gave was either something they found that reminded them of each other, or on rare occasions when they went to small markets in town, getting something small and silly.

[Ethan: A hint for ma gal? Sure!]
[Ethan: It's sumthing that's more of a gift for the both of us]
[Ethan: But it might also include sumthing else ... Less material *thinking emoji*]

He chuckled a bit as he turned another corner, not far from the apartment, but he wasn't sure if Darren and Emma were home. Maybe it was because he just needed some privacy that he had gone out, but now he wanted to go to him and Vanessa's room. Lay on the bed and listen to the video over and over again with closed eyes just listening to her breathing on the small clip she had sent. How her voice had sounded so shy.

[Ethan: Ya'd scream at the cold sensation]
[Ethan: But I could warm ya after, make ya warm in another way]
[Ethan: Yeah, I think it was the first time I was jealous of Darren - Him and Emma have been getting closer]
[Ethan: Don't know how I feel about it yet]
[Ethan: He my mate, yeah, but she my sis]

He finally reached the apartment complex, unlocking the door and stepping in to the apartment he barely listened if anyone were home, grabbing one of his in-ear headphones and taking off his shoes before walking to the bedroom. Inside the bedroom it was hotter than hell, making him open a window and turning on a multicolored fan before he took off his shirt and laid down on the bed. He smiled at the messages.

[Ethan: The stars are not silly]

He laid at the bed, plugging in his headphones and watching the video she had sent earlier a few times. He breathed out softly, thinking of her in ways he had never really thought of others. Then the message popped up, and he felt his heart beat. An attachment, he opened it, grateful for the fast wifi they had in the apartment itself. The image made a faint moan escape his lips, looking at her like that. She looked good, not like the last time he had found her kept away.

[Ethan: Is that my t-shirt? *winking emoji*]

He went back and looked at the photo, watching her face mostly, but the snippets of skin he saw was close to driving him mad. How long had she been gone now? Long enough for the small mark she had made on his neck had faded, only a mere shadow remaining. He bit his lower lip as he looked at the photo, wanting to reply something that didn't sound like a horny teenager, but it was honestly how he felt when he looked at her like that.

[Ethan: I thought ya said it was warm]
[Ethan: Why are ya wearing so much clothes? *thinking emoji* *smirking emoji*]

Nodding to himself he moved to his stomach, taking a picture of himself. His shoulder's bare, his hear as messy as always, and above him was the plastic stars on the ceiling. He never felt stupid taking photos, he just took them and sent them, but he wanted to be sure she could see the stars behind him. In the picture his face was simply relaxed, no pose, no smile, just how he looked from day to day. He pressed send, hoping she would get the picture, but seeing as she had gotten the video, perhaps there was a chance she could get this as well.

[Ethan: If ya keep sending me pictures, I might go mad]
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: So far away - Ethan [cw]   So far away - Ethan [cw] EmptyMan Jul 29, 2019 6:30 pm

The hints werent all that helpful, as it was too vague to even let her rule out things. She just smiled at her phone and tapped on the screen with a dissatisfied squint of her eyes. Whatever it was she felt like she wanted to know it now and she was always this way with surprises - Probably due to all the bad surprises that had gotten her off her feet too many times. But sje would never get angry at him for not telling her, how could she?

[Vane:] You're tormenting me! You know how my head is never gonna stop thinking about it now.
[Vane:] Something for the both of us that isnt completely material...
[Vane:] Ughh..... I dont know!! *Disatisfied pout* *Heart*

She didnt really like calling the stars silly when they were a source of comfort but she couldnt help it when it seemed that she was the only person who actually needed them. She looked up at the empty ceiling and sighed quietly to herself as she then looked at her phone.

[Vane:] Yeah that’s probably true. Hadnt you been so silly yourself! *Stuck out tongue* *Heart*

she chuckled a little at her own message before she had decided to take a picture of herself and send to him. She wasnt sure what she was going for with all this, a part of her just wanted to search this uncharted land of online communication. The first reply made her chuckle as she quickly replied back.

[Vane:] It might be. Even though I’m trying not to wear it out completely.

She sighed shortly at the thought of wearing it out and having nothing physical to remind her of him. She still had the bandanna but it was hidden away for emergencies only as it still bore just a tiny hint of his scent. Her phone buzzed and she smiled a little at the messages, scoffing quietly. “Only you could ever make a girl shed her clothes in a hurry, you bastard,” she mumbled at herself as she smiled and opened for the keyboard.

[Vane:] It is warm. But I also wouldnt like to have one of Samuel’s men walk in on me in my birthday suit.
[Vane:] Sec.

She got up from the bed again and walkef over to the door to place in a little metal key. She turned it and made sure it was locked before she returned to her bed and checked her messages. She didnt know how to react when she saw the attachment - Thank god for the sudden three bars of wifi though. Seeing the stars and him together in a picture just reminded her of all the good she had in life. She saved the picture to the camera roll and made it her lock screen, looking at it for a long while before she returned to their messages. She raised her eyebrows a little at his message. Oh she would definitely drive him crazy. She opened the camera again and lifted a hand up to the edge of the tied up shirt, pulling it up just a little to reveal a little underboob as she arched her back a little more than before  with a soft lipbite to follow. She sent it and felt soft tingles in her tummy.

[Vane has sent an attachment]
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: So far away - Ethan [cw]   So far away - Ethan [cw] EmptyMan Jul 29, 2019 7:54 pm

[Ethan: Then ya have to wait, innit?]

He chuckled, knowing that it was silly. Getting in to the apartment and the room he looked over at the plastic bag where the gift was in, but he wasn't done with it yet. Her messages kept making him smile, and he looked at the word sec as he waited for something to happen. He felt his heart race. Why was this the same feeling as sneaking out? Like they were doing something they really weren't supposed to. He exhaled, looking at the photo she had sent earlier, looking at the way she pulled her face. He saw the little notification pop up. An attachment. He exhaled and opened it, moaning under his breath as he inhaled. Biting his lip he felt the need for her. God she was teasing him, but he liked it.

[Ethan: Good God]

Ethan turned over to his back, feeling that it was getting uncomfortable on his stomach. Mainly because he felt himself looking at the curve of her body, knowing just where to touch to make her moan. He looked at the way she was biting her full lips, missing kissing them and touching them every day.

[Ethan: Ya ain't makin' it ezz]
[Ethan: Wish I could reach thru the screen]
[Ethan: Touch ya]
[Ethan: Feel ya]
[Ethan: Make ya moan ma name]

He closed his eyes, trying to calm himself down, but he had to reach down to adjust himself a bit. The fabric was not really as stretchy when something was filling them out this way. He found it hard to look at anything but the picture she had just sent him, making his core spin as he felt the need for her ever growing. He looked down himself, breathing out in a scoff as he saw the bump so clearly in his skinny jeans. It wasn't that their relationship was purely sexual, but he couldn't deny that he just felt it so natural to think of her that way. He knew their relationship went deeper than physical, but when she did something like this, his ape brain could only think of one thing.

[Ethan: Ya doin stuff to me]
[Ethan: Even tho ya so far away]

Licking his upper lip he thought about sending her a picture in return, maybe he would get rewarded with a picture back. Then again, he really just wanted to be there with her. In his mind he was actually considering just casting aside his judgment and get on the first plane to her. He laid flat on his back, turning the camera around to snap a picture. On the picture she could see his happy trail leading down to his black skinny jeans where a bump was ever so visible. He frowned a bit at the picture, finding it silly, but he hoped she would like it. He had never been a fan of dick pics, but these kind of pictures was maybe heading that way.

[Ethan: Ya got no idea]
[Ethan: How much it hurts]
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: So far away - Ethan [cw]   So far away - Ethan [cw] EmptyMan Jul 29, 2019 11:28 pm

[Vane:] Guess I do. *Stuck out tongue*

She would bug him another time when she felt like she had to know in that very second. For now she was just going to enjoy teasing him with the pictures she was sending, a full smile of her devious agenda over her lips as she read the messages he sent. She sighed softly as she could just imagine how it would be if he could reach through his screen. She closed her eyes for a bit and scoffed a little as she realized that her body had been reacting quite visibly as well. She turned her eyes back to the screen and started tapping.

[Vane:] You should tell me more about what you would do to me *Winky face*

She was surprised at her own eagerness in this, but it felt quite exciting. She was already trying to imagining him in her room on her bed and how he might react to the picture. She giggled a little to herself and shook her head as no matter what she was imagining it would never compare to actually seeing it. She read his messages and knew that the pictures had achieved their intent, she felt a little cruel but it was also fun in a way. She blinked a few times when a notification of an attachment from him popped up and when she opened it she tried to mask a soft moan in a gasp, her eyes darting around his body till she looked at the bulge. She swallowed lightly and pinched her lips a little.

[Vane:] Well you're not exactly helping yourself by keeping those tight pants on, are you?
[Vane:] Tell me what you want to see.

She was a bit surprised by her own last message as she scratched under her ear, knowing that he could ask exactly what he wanted of her and she would do it. Even if she felt like it would put her in a vulnerable position, she knew she would do it for him. She moved some hair back behind her ear and looked at the screen with impatient eyes.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: So far away - Ethan [cw]   So far away - Ethan [cw] EmptyTirs Jul 30, 2019 12:02 am

[Ethan: Honestly don't think I got enough letters in the alphabet to explain to ya what I would do]
[Ethan: *heart emoji*]

Was this a silly game? Very much so, but oh good lord he wanted it to continue. He longed for her to be home, within reach at every moment, but alas this was not how it should be. They had joked from time to time about them being Romeo and Juliet, but honestly he didn't like thinking about how that story ended. He wanted something with Vanessa, not just to fuck around and be young adults, but actually be something for her. Be something that she could always rely on, even when life seemed unbearable. He bit his lip as he looked at the picture again, his hand instinctively running down over his bulge. Shaking his head he looked back at the screen as more messages popped up. Closing his eyes, he smiled to himself at those messages, imagining how he wanted to phrase it so that she would know. He opened his eyes, started typing, but was still unsure of how to explain.

[Ethan: Ya want me to unzip them? *smirking emoji*]
[Ethan: I don't just wanna watch, I wanna feel, touch, hear]
[Ethan: I wanna lean over ya, take what's mine]

He wasn't normally possessive, but Vanessa had a habit of calling him for hers, so they had kinda played on that a few times. He held his breath for a second, trying not to get lightheaded at the situation, but it was so damn hard when she was writing like that. He moved his hand up to his face, biting the side of his thumb lightly as he thought about her. What he would do if she was here. What he would say. Fuck, he couldn't hold himself back much longer, needing some kind of release. He took a deep breath, holding the phone to his mouth as he whispered sensually into the voice message.

[Ethan sent a voice message]

"I honestly wanna see all of ya," he said into the microphone, pressing send as it had been recorded. His voice was raspy, breathy and he knew Vanessa would recognize the agony in his voice as well. Hear how he was aching for her, how his whole being felt torn because she wasn't there with him to soothe his soul. He wanted so much that couldn't happen right now, and he felt like he was going crazy.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: So far away - Ethan [cw]   So far away - Ethan [cw] EmptyTirs Jul 30, 2019 8:48 pm

She chuckled a little at his text, shaking her head a little. Of course he was going to avoid it with saying the alphabet didnt have enough letters, though the way he wrote it was sweet enough for her to accept it. She kept thinking how he might have handled her picture, but it would just be easier to ask him. She looked at her phone as he had replied, flaring a short shy smile at the question. Of course she did, but it wasnt quite the same being this far away and not being able to do anything about it.

[Vane:] I might *Winky face* But I just want you to feel comfortable right now.
[Vane:] I agree. You should take what's yours.
[Vane:] I wouldnt stop you from having your way with me. *heart*

She bit her lip a little hard sending the last message as she rubbed her crossed legs a bit together, wanting to touch herself yet it would never come close to the way he could make her feel. She moved her hand up to her chest, cupping her breast softly as she sighed in an annoyed manner, it felt nothing like his way of touching her. Her phone buzzed and she let go of her breast as she grabbed it. The audio message played and she made a dismayed moan at the tone of his voice through the device. "I bet you do," she mumbled as she untied the shirt and dropped it to the floor. She took in a deep breath as she looked at her shorts. Fuck it, she was going to risk it. She pressed the facetime button and called him, hoping that the wifi would keep staying at those 3 bars. She saw her barren chest in the little square in the corner, which made her lift her arm up to cover herself a little just as she waited. "Please work," she mumbled a few times, looking at the bars shift between 2 and 3 bars.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: So far away - Ethan [cw]   So far away - Ethan [cw] EmptyTirs Jul 30, 2019 9:08 pm

Ethan unzipped his pants, feeling a bit relieved by beeing freed a little. He tugged a bit at himself, adjusting his length so it wouldn’t press so hard against his underwear. The words she was writing him made him moan slightly under his breath, feeling his heart race as he thought about what he would be doing if she were here. Where he would touch her, where she would touch him. He found it hard to focus on writing anything in return as his mind was thinking of her. He looked at the picture again, tugging once more as he felt the agony get harder to ignore. He heard that familiar sound. FaceTime? He felt his heart beat in a steady rythm as he looked at his screen, pressing the green button. At first it was fairly pixilated, the connection stabilizing as they were quite far away from each other. Then her picture got clear, and he exhaled in a breathy moan. ”Vane,” he said in almost a whisper as he looked at her on the screen. Never had the need for pleasure hurt so much. He closed his eyes, shaking his head at himself before he opened his eyes again to look at the screen. He could see her slender arm covering her chest and he felt the rush in his core. ”I can’t wait ’till ya get home,” he said with tender eyes staring at her. Could she even hear him right because of the connection? He hoped so. ”Did ya want to hear me say sumthing?” he asked, sitting up slightly, his back against the headboard as he looked at her. He moved a hand through his messy hair, sticking out his tongue before his eyes got a little more serious. ”What do ya want me to say then?” he said with a low chuckle.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: So far away - Ethan [cw]   So far away - Ethan [cw] EmptyTirs Aug 06, 2019 2:15 pm

She felt her breath go a little heavy as she heard his breathy moan, biting her lip a little. It felt weird to see him through a screen and not look at him directly in the flesh, but it wasnt like she chose that it had to be this way. She just took what she could get, a flashy screen showing him miles away from her. She smiled a little shyly at his words, breathing out in frustration as she just wanted to be close to him. The connection was flaky but it was doable, at least she could hear and see him for now. His question made her raise her eyebrow just a little, tilting her head. “I might,” she said with a little playful smile, watching him move around as she still covered herself with her arm. She looked down at it for a second before she looked up at the screen to look at him again, looking around his face that she had missed seeing so lively before she was dragged out of her mind by his question. She chuckled a little and pressed her arm a little closer as she looked a little confused, “I dont know how to do this sort of thing. So I’m really just in a little need of help,” she said with a half smile, which might have come off as something seductive but she just really didnt know what to do.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: So far away - Ethan [cw]   So far away - Ethan [cw] EmptyTirs Aug 06, 2019 2:36 pm

So far away yet seemingly so close. He felt like he missed her more now, like he needed her in his arms and just nudging his cheek against her hair. He didn’t even care if they would be doing something if she was here, hell he just wanted her so that he could breathe in her scent. Her playful smile and the way she seemed a little nervous just made him curious. As he adjusted he just looked at her on the screen, feeling his heart race a little. Could his busted microphone even pick up on his heart beating this loud? Her chuckle, he had almost forgotten how that sounded, and he felt a relief in recognizing her sound. Her words and her way of pronouncing her words made him want to know what she was speaking of. ”Help with what?” he asked, feeling like he partly knew from the way she was laying there. God he wished he could reach through the screen and touch her already. Never had it been more tempting to just go into the world and find her, but it would be stupid of him, wouldn’t it? ”Vane, ya killing me with the silence,” he whispered, looking at her on the screen as he tried to focus on how her whole body would look right now. Ethan really just wanted to help her with whatever she needed, because he needed her to be happy. He needed her to get back to him and be with him in this room. ”And why are ya hidin’ like that? Teasing me to go mad?” he asked, raising an eyebrow at her. He didn’t want her to do anything she didn’t feel comfortable with, even less think that he would record her. No, this was a once in a lifetime thing, a conversation just like any other, just he couldn’t pull her close.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: So far away - Ethan [cw]   So far away - Ethan [cw] EmptyTors Aug 15, 2019 2:14 am

When he didnt seem to catch onto what she meant, she groaned silently to herself and moved her eyes away from the screen for a little while as she thought of a way to explain it. How could you make “I havent exactly ever been naked in front of my phone like this” to someone without sounding silly? She could hear his whisper but the microphone hadnt seem to quite catch on, making her move her eyes back to him. She really missed him a lot, even more now when he looked so alive through those pixels. His question brought her back to reality and she looked down at her arm as she chuckled a little nervously, “I feel silly,” she said as she lifted her gaze to the phone and made a half-smile. “I prefer handling this kinda thing off-screen,” she then said as she chuckled a bit nervously again. She moved her arm and looked down her body for a bit before she looked up at him on the screen as she sighed. “Just... tell me what you want me to do. I said I would do anything,” she then said with a small smile. She was longing so badly for him and his touch that she was willing to do anything to just hear him like that again - Even if it was over a phone. She placed her hand over her breast and made sure he could see as she felt her breath go a little unsteady at the thought. She ran her finger over her nipple and even though it didnt feel the same as when he did it, she let out a soft sigh. “I’ll do anything,” she repeated in almost a plea.
Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: So far away - Ethan [cw]   So far away - Ethan [cw] Empty

So far away - Ethan [cw]
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 1
 Lignende emner
-
» Where is she? - Ethan
» Four clover fuckers - Ethan