Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

The switch

Go down 
ForfatterBesked
Mariella

Mariella

Humør : 'While being in darkness I didn’t search for the light, I became one.'
Antal indlæg : 1007

The switch  Empty
IndlægEmne: The switch    The switch  EmptySøn Jul 21, 2019 11:08 am

@Lion
Outfit: Link
___

It was a few days since she had been in a trip to Reginalds mind. It had taken more of her than she first thought it would. Mariella had taken one of Tianas relaxing teas, or that was the recipe she thought she had followed. Instead she had ended up making one of these Wonder teas, and the worry just seemed to settle down. Mariella had missed being just a tiny bit calm, so a few cups a day had kept her in a much better mood. She felt like she could see things a bit more clear, and eventually come up with a plan that could help. This afternoon something however seemed weird. Mariella was walking around in the big sitting room when an intense emotion rushed through her. It was like someone took a big knife and stabbed her serval times in the stomach, and she fell a bit back as she exhaled. That was when the warm feeling hit her, this almost enchanted feeling of pure energy. The darkness seemed to vanish, leave her mind and soul for ever new breath she took. Mariella frowned a bit, feeling odd.
"Lion?" She asked. She hadn't called his name out for weeks, or was it months now? Ever since few days ago, where she had used Tiana to connect with Reginald - he hadn't been pleased either. Mariella walked upstairs and looked around. "Lion?" She called out again. For some reason, she knew he had felt a similar feeling.
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Gæst
Gæst

The switch  Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: The switch    The switch  EmptySøn Jul 21, 2019 2:10 pm

Outfit

Lion was laying on his bed listening to music on his phone when he felt a pain in his stomach. Like something sharp and pointy penetrated his skin more than once. He gasped from the surprise of the pain. It shouldn't be a surprise anymore. He sat up and turned off the music. He knew it wasn't because something had happened to Mariella. This was different. He put his phone into his pocket and left his room, hearing Mariella call for him. "Ellie? What the hell is happening?" He yelled back and walked towards the sound of her voice. He felt something else this time. Almost like something was taken away from him. He stopped dead in his tracks and looked at his sister down the hall. "I promise, I didn't do anything," he rose his hands in surrender. He was known for screwing up, especially lately. He had pushed so many people away already.
Mariella

Mariella

The switch  Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: The switch    The switch  EmptySøn Jul 21, 2019 2:22 pm

She stopped when she saw him in the hallway. Mariella shook her head the second he lifted his hands up, if she was going to blame him for it.
"I know," she replied and walked closer to him. It was strange. A strange feeling. "Did you feel that too?" she wrapped her arms around herself and looked up into his eyes. This was the closest they had been to each other in a long time without arguing or fighting. She felt all the negative thoughts from him, but it was unusual. Usually she would pick up on the negative thoughts as an energy of force - now they seemed draining in a weird way. Mariella shook her head.
"I feel this strange optimistic vibe from myself, that just comes naturally.. like usually my first.. the darkness makes it hard.. but the darkness... is gone?"
Gæst
Gæst

The switch  Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: The switch    The switch  EmptySøn Aug 18, 2019 4:23 pm

Lion was used to being blamed, because it often was his fault. He had still trouble coming to terms with that, but there was not much he could do about that for now. Not until he found a way to cope. He nodded as a respond to her question.
He had missed being around her. Even though they fought so much, she was the most important person to him. He might have to show that more than he had. He felt weird. Like some part of him was disappearing or was being replaced by something else. He couldn’t place that feeling as something else he had ever felt. ”I don’t think it’s gone,” he said, taking in a sharp breath. ”I have it now, I think.” Was that even possible? If so, then why?
Mariella

Mariella

The switch  Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: The switch    The switch  EmptyTirs Aug 27, 2019 7:30 pm

//Out efter ændring af karakter <3
Sponsoreret inhold

The switch  Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: The switch    The switch  Empty