Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

You BITE me

Go down 
ForfatterBesked
Cassius

Cassius

Humør : A warrior of the light
Antal indlæg : 141

You BITE me Empty
IndlægEmne: You BITE me   You BITE me EmptyMan Jul 01, 2019 5:55 pm

Place: The forrest
Enviroments: only the sound of woodland creatures
Time; around midnight
weather: its very warm
P Jeans and a white shirt
@Kenna

The sun had been down in a few hours now, it was summer, and it had been a day since he had landed in Gaia, he then had decide to go out and see the city, and the forest around it.  He looked around as he moved around in the forest. He had found a case from Davis, and had decide to go around and see, if he could figure something out,, he did not know  Davis was a Witch and that creatures like that exisited.

He did how ever know the things from movi about stuff like werewolfs and vampirers but then agian he just thought it was fiction.  

He slowly started to move down slower, as he got close to the place where the person had, been last spotted, his eyes starred into a dead person he slowly looked around and moved the rest away to make certian, he was on the right trail, he was this woman had been killed he took a picture of it, as Davis had said, so they could help the cops with it.

As he turned around he heard a howl, he only thought it was a normal wolf and started to walk back towards Gaia.
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Gæst
Gæst

You BITE me Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: You BITE me   You BITE me EmptyMan Jul 01, 2019 6:29 pm

Kenna was walking in town. Her phone was beggining her to take a look, as text after text arrived. Once in a while there was a call as well. Her ex, Nate was persistent. He wanted to know where she was, but she could be stubborn too. She unlocked her phone to block him, but she saw the text first. At first he was trying to act caring and worried, but then he got angry. He wrote some things that hit her harder then she wanted them too. She felt the change beginning, first it was her eyes turning an unatural color, and then the claws began to form instead of her nails. She hurried to the forest. She didn't want to hurt anyone, and even though she was able to control her tranformation being a beta, she was not sure she could right now. She was not herself. She had long been lacking control, but Nate had held her in place stopping her from transforming. Now she was alone without somebody to stop her from accessing her werewolf form. She got undressed just in time and hid the clothes in a bush.

She ran through the forest in her new form. Bigger and stronger. Instinctively she howled. She continued through the forest and saw a man there. It wasn't because she wanted to change him. She always imagined being turned into a werewolf was worse than being born one, but something in here told her that if she did turn him, then at least she wasn't alone. That was what made her spring towards him. She tackled him and stood above him, her teeth being dangerousely close to his face.
Cassius

Cassius

You BITE me Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: You BITE me   You BITE me EmptyTors Jul 04, 2019 9:47 pm

As Cassius slowly moved around he heard a how agian this time closer to him. He quickly turn around but even he knew something was up. When the werewolf jumped him, he fell down to the ground even though he had seen some shit it was still only humans.

He was in shock, he had never seen this creature before, it was not logical and that was the thing that shoked him the most he grabed his gun and pointed it at the werewolf "stay back" he yelled.
Gæst
Gæst

You BITE me Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: You BITE me   You BITE me EmptyTors Jul 04, 2019 9:59 pm

Kenna changed her mind. She couldn't change this young man. She couldn't take away his humanity away from him. She released herself from him taking a step back. When she saw the gun, she couldn't stop herself. He treathened her, and the wolf would not allow that. She sprung forward, biting his arm that held the gun. She ran off, transforming back into human. She got dressed and walked back to him. He was going to be okay. She knew he was. "It's going to be okay," she assured him just as much as herself. "Let me help you up," she offered, ready to carry some of his weight if necessary. She was stronger than she looked.
Cassius

Cassius

You BITE me Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: You BITE me   You BITE me EmptyLør Jul 06, 2019 6:57 pm

He was about to pull the trigger, when she attacked his arm, he gave out a big scream. As he then felt the teeths around his arm, when the werewolf attacked him. He felt a sting of the pain as he saw it run away. He got his gun ready agian if it should come back, as he felt the infection spreading. He crawled over, to the near by tree. As he then looked around the place, as the blood was dripping, he closed his eyes, just to rest for a bit, until he could hear a voice, His eyes looked up when a female voice was heard. 

When she talked his eyes looked at her, "i mean why would you know what just happend ?" He then moved himself up at the tree, until  had his breath under control he did not pay attention,  he took her hand, with his own, as he moved up, "thanks what are you doing out here anywáy." He said as he took his gun up agian and was putting it into his holster. "whats your name." He asked sending her a charming smile, even though he still was in pain
Gæst
Gæst

You BITE me Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: You BITE me   You BITE me EmptyLør Jul 06, 2019 7:44 pm

Kenna didn't want this. She had just reacted because of the threath. It was lucky she had stopped herself from doing anymore damage. At least now he had a chance of surviving. She could have easily torn him apart.

"I saw it happen," she lied. She would explain later. For now she didn't feel like it was the right time to talk about werewolves, just in case he didn't know. He was human, she could smell it on him. She smiled a bit about the fact that he was american. She didn't meet enough about them around here. She helped him to his feet, keeping her hand in his for a little longer, just in case he lost balance. "I was going for a walk," she said, which was another white lie. She didn't like to lie, but it felt wrong telling the truth too. She would eventually, but not yet. "I'm Kenna, who are you?" She asked with a soft smile. "I live on a hotel close to here, in case you need a place to stay for a little while." She would like to keep an eye on him. She couldn't just leave him to fend for himself.
Cassius

Cassius

You BITE me Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: You BITE me   You BITE me EmptySøn Jul 07, 2019 12:31 am

He started listen to her, while he felt her hand, she was a bit cute and looked good, on top of that she looked like, she could handle the fight. His eyes meet hers as, she said her name, he taste a bit on the name before he said it agian out loud. 

"Kenna, very special name, but then agian you are proably a special girl." He said before he presentet himself, " my Name is Cassius pleasure to meet you Kenna," he then looked at her with a small smile. " So you from america to, well i dont know about the hotel but we could take a walk if you want." He said before he took and torned a piece of his shirt, he then pulled around his right, arm it was not easy for him, since he was right handed and his right arm was hurt.

He then ended up giving up, i might have been jumped by a creature could you maybe, i mean if you want to help me putting a bandage around my arm." He could fell something around the infection but he took it was a normal thing, of infection.
Gæst
Gæst

You BITE me Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: You BITE me   You BITE me EmptySøn Jul 07, 2019 12:51 am

Kenna was not oblivious to people's looks, but it wasn't exactly a priority right now. She mostly just wanted to help him through the change as best she could. Now was the perfect time to check how well she would do as Beta. Although she would only lead if the Alpha couldn't, she should still be able to do so and to keep her head cool in difficult situations.

"Aren't you the charmer," she said with a slight smile. "You too," she added. She would prefer it if he came back to some place where he wouldn't be hurt. "Are you sure? It looks pretty bad, and I'm sure they have a first-aid kit at the hotel. It really would make me feel better, if we went somewhere, anywhere. Just in case something happens." She had luckily never been through the change like this, but she had seen it and it was not easy. Some even died from it, especially if they didn't have another werewolf to help them.

"Of course," she grabbed the fabric and gently wrapped it around his wound, the wound she had created. "Is that okay? It's not too tight?" You couldn't see it on her, because she had healing blood to take of her injuries, but she knew a little about healing different injuries.
Cassius

Cassius

You BITE me Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: You BITE me   You BITE me EmptyFre Jul 19, 2019 11:54 pm

Cassius listened to her, as he was trying to brush it of when she asked him about, that they could deal with the wound at her place. He kind of brushed it of, he did not want any help, and even though he asked her, for help with the wound was just a little stretch, he would have done it himself, true but agian it was his right arm, he felt how his sense changed as they talked it felt very strange. 

" I am good i only need a walk after the shock thats about it, agian a creature attacked me then you appeared Kenna, so we can do that, after that i will deal with the wound and how i fell when i get home." He looked at her with a smile as she asked him, if the bandage was too tight. 

He looked at her, as he answered her. "Well to be honest, not really its alright not too tight, so i am good kenna, you wanne take a walk or is this where we go for each  our own  way." He said as he send her a charming smile, as he felt his body begin to act strange for him, but he brushed it of it was proably another thing, they could deal with at another point.
Gæst
Gæst

You BITE me Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: You BITE me   You BITE me EmptyMan Jul 22, 2019 2:56 pm

Kenna was not a fan of him going around the town. She could force him with her, but she wanted him to trust her, and that didn’t exactly evoke trust. ”Okay, if you’re sure,” she responded as he said he would deal with everything himself. She wanted to help, but she couldn’t force him to take it. If she wanted to help, she just had to be patient. He didn’t seem like the person willingly taking help or asking for it. She could relate to that.

”No, let’s go for a walk. I’m not comfortable leaving until I’m sure you’re safe,” she admitted, folding her arm if he needed someone to hold onto. ”I’m stronger than I look,” she assured him and nodded towards her arm. He was quite taller than her, but her size should not be underestimated. Of course there was a chance he didn’t know anything about supernatural creatures, so maybe he didn’t know that some were a lot stronger than they seemed.

//super kort, sorry.
Cassius

Cassius

You BITE me Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: You BITE me   You BITE me EmptyFre Jul 26, 2019 11:11 am

When she answered him, he send her a short smille, before he gave her a nod. He did not listen to the other thing, where she said she was stronger, than he might think. 
He starte going, and had a felling she was gonna follow him, he felt his body starting to act wierd, in the way that he felt cold and hot at the same time. He choked it of it was proably just him that was getting sick, as they moved down, trough the wood. He loooked at her, "so you wanne grab a coffe and some food since i am starving, Kenna." 

He said as he went with her trough the forrest and into the city.
As they moved down the streets he took himself to  follow his nose, and that was wierd in it self how  his nose just could smell stuff on large distance, he looked at her  when they got to the shop where, he felt his body screaming for food, "i need two sandwitchs and, one large coffe, what do you want kenna?" He said as he send her a charming smile, and leaned at the counter.
Gæst
Gæst

You BITE me Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: You BITE me   You BITE me EmptyFre Jul 26, 2019 2:05 pm

Kenna was not planning on leaving his side anytime soon. If the right circumstances presented themselves, she might even tell him what really happened. But only if he seemed ready to. ”Sounds good,” she agreed when he wanted to get food. As they walked, she was full on aware of him in case he got worse. She looked forward, but her hearing was only focused on him.

She walked with him to the store. She was surprised they were still open at this time of the day, but maybe there were good money in that. ”I’ll have the same. Hold on the mayo,” she said and looked at him. ”I’m going to pay. You can refuse, but I’ll still do it,” she insisted as they were waiting for their food. She was used to people taking care of her, it was about time she stepped up and took care of others. ”Are you feeling okay?” She had a worried look in her eyes. She was afraid something would happen to him because of her. Not everyone survived the transformation and she would not be able to handle it if he died.
Cassius

Cassius

You BITE me Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: You BITE me   You BITE me EmptyOns Jul 31, 2019 7:56 pm

It was a bit wierd  for them, being open at this time, when she said she was gonna pay he looked at her, "just pay for your own, Kenna i am gonna pay for my own." He said clearly putting it down that, whatever she said he was not gonna let her pay for him, she could pay for herself, but he was still gonna pay for himself. As they sat down he could still felling the fever, hitting him, but then agian he would get some blankets and some coffe when he got home, if it got worse he could always call a sick day, Davis was great, at giving him, some time to come back if it was, he would just get a lot more paperwork, the thing he hate the most about his job, he looked at Kenna when she asked him a question, "i might get a fever, or maybe some infection, if i dont do something about my bandage." 

He said clearly brushing it up like it was normal sicknes, if he had knowed maybe, he would  have taken the help she was trying to give him, his eyes looked at her, before he try  placing her, she went for a walk that was a bit of a special area to do it in, "you know there happend a crime in that area not that long ago a girl vanished, and was found dead in the same forrest, like i thought you would know it from the cops, but maybe you its new for you still." He said, before the waitress came, down to them with the food, he then looked at the food before he took a big bite and some coffe right away he had, needed it, for a while now.
Gæst
Gæst

You BITE me Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: You BITE me   You BITE me EmptyTirs Aug 06, 2019 9:46 am

God was he stubborn. She had never realized how it must be around her, who were maybe just as stubborn as he was. He was not making it easy for her to take care of him, to help him through it. But maybe he just wanted to handle it by himself. Whatever the reason, she was not giving up. She had done this to him, and she was not going to just leave him in this state. Not if she could avoid it. And if she did, she would worry about him all the time. ”I know. That was why I wanted to take you somewhere place,” she said it all with a smile to not sound to harsh. But she was not fond of sitting out here with him.
Kenna hadn’t heard about the disappearance of the girl. She was off the radar in a way. She didn’t catch up with the news. ”I didn’t know,” she said and took the food. She took a bite of the sandwich and a sip of coffee. ”I’m more concerned about what attacked you. Do you know what it was?” A werewolf didn’t look like a regular wolf. They looked more like a human with wolf-like features. If he didn’t know about the supernatural, it was likely he had no clue that it had been one – that it had been her.
Cassius

Cassius

You BITE me Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: You BITE me   You BITE me EmptyFre Aug 09, 2019 8:15 pm

As she talked to him, he had a felling she was not happy about how he did the things, " its only and infection i dont think i will die by it Kenna." He said and in that way, he close the subject. He then listen to her, as she had not heard about the girl, maybe it was a good thing, she was proably not gonna be happy about what had happend to her, and maybe not have the stomach for it.

He then leaned back agianst the wall as he listen to her, "no idea, what attacked other than it was wolf looking, but still human, i think " He said before he took a break, " i know it sounds insane, so i might gonna cheek at my doctor, so i can see if i hit my head to or was watching something there was not there, Kenna so dont worry about it"

He then took a big bite of his food, so he could get something into his stomach the stomach there, was killing him for not eating enough, short after he took a his coffe, and took a big mouthfull of it, "and if it goes bad, well i can always hand in my badge to when i am felling better agian, but lets hope it does not come to that, Kenna. " He looked at her trying to read, her but he was not great at reading people, so it did not help.
Gæst
Gæst

You BITE me Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: You BITE me   You BITE me EmptySøn Aug 18, 2019 4:29 pm

”Maybe not. It’s just a risk I don’t like to take.” A subject was done until Kenna said so. She was fairly good at argumentations and had no problem speaking a lot. Actually, she did so very much. She was not sure what would happen with him once they parted. She just knew she would worry about it until she knew he was okay.

Now would be a perfect time to tell him, but something still told her, such news was best received in private. ”Okay, maybe visiting a doctor is for the best,” she told him. She was trying to act like this was normal, but truth was, she knew exactly what he was going to. A normal doctor would not be able to do anything about it. ”Maybe what you saw wasn’t insane. I have only been here a short amount of time, but things here are different.”

”Just take care of yourself. It’s important to do your job, but you can’t do that unless you take care of yourself first.” She knew getting him to accept her help would be troublesome, so she just had to guide him the best way she could. ”And if you need someone, I’m always available. You can get my number, if you want.”
Cassius

Cassius

You BITE me Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: You BITE me   You BITE me EmptyLør Nov 30, 2019 9:35 pm

Cassius listen to her, as she talked to him, “it seems like its my risk and not yours.” He then looked at her and send her a slight smile, “I am glad you agree with me, about the doctor.” When she shortly after talked about the other parts he got confused, “ I don’t know what you are talking about, now but I can kind of understand, that it is not like in the United states,” he answered.

When she said too him that he just needed to take care of himself, he looked at her with a smile, “I am humble that you care so much for me, we only just meet today" he said in a teasing manner, before he looked at her again, with a slight smile on his lips. He then looked at her, when she said that, if he neded anyone to talk about it, she would be open for him. “I mean, I guess you won’t, take no for and answer, so sure, I will take your number if you hear from me, you know, what it will be about.” He said to her, before he then took a big mouthful of his drink.
Sponsoreret inhold

You BITE me Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: You BITE me   You BITE me Empty

You BITE me
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 1
 Lignende emner
-
» Snakes bite back - Stephen

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum