Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

Just a regular day in the Blake house

Go down 
ForfatterBesked
Gæst
Gæst

Just a regular day in the Blake house Empty
IndlægEmne: Just a regular day in the Blake house   Just a regular day in the Blake house EmptyTors Jun 20, 2019 11:26 pm

@Theodore @Amery (Senere @Zitora, Lucia og Marcel) <33

"THEODORE CHARLES-LANDON BLAKE, GET YOUR BUTT DOWN HERE RIGHT NOW!" Kaiya yelled with all her lungs might as she stared at the ceiling with wide eyes. She shook her head and ran her fingers though her hair. She looked around and let out a frustrated sigh, turning to Amery as he probably heard her yelling. She pointed to the ceiling, "He better explain this," she said, turning her eyes back to most of her shoes being attached to the ceiling. "Zee and Marcel is gonna be here any minute with the twins. I cant have my shoes dangling around like that," she added closing her eyes and taking a deep breath.
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Gæst
Gæst

Just a regular day in the Blake house Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Just a regular day in the Blake house   Just a regular day in the Blake house EmptyTors Jun 20, 2019 11:43 pm

He knew they would have guests coming over soon. It was always fun and gaves when Zitora and Marcel came over. He was on his way out of his room when he heard his mum yelling at him from downstairs. The twelve year old boy stopped and froze in his latest movement.
"Coming muuuum," he replied as he passed through the walls and walked down the stairs. Amary came inside with his arm filled with groceries and almost dropped them when Kaiya yelled. Amary put the bags down and followed his wifes eyes up to the ceiling. Amery tried not to smile about their sons latest passion for making decorations out of everything. Theo came down the stairs and gave his parents a big smile.
"But mum, you should have seen it. I just passed through the floor, and it let the shoe go.. and it stuck. No glue.. It's almost like magic!" He said very excited. "The first few times it didn't work.. but I practiced.. uncle Marcel always tell me to keep up the good work!" He nodded and smiled at his parents. Amery walked over to Kaiya and wrapped his arms around Kaiya from behind.
"It's good work son.. but next time.. maybe use something else than your mothers shoes.. you know she can't walk around with them if they are hanging down from the ceiling," Amery chuckled and kissed Kaiya on the top of her head. "It's a good thing I know someone who can use a little magic," he whispered to Kaiya before letting her go. He waved a little with his left hand and cleaned Theos mess up.
Tilbage til toppen Go down

Just a regular day in the Blake house
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 1
 Lignende emner
-
» Tideligere elev: Clarissa Blake
» My Regular Night Out (Thaddeus)
» Just a regular Tuesday - Ramsay
» Just one of my regular nights... - Cimberlie
» There is something in my house.

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum
Athena :: VI :: Aston :: Det sydlige Aston :: Bolig området, middel klassen :: Raymond Street :: Hus nr. 2- 26-
Gå til: