Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

Post-partum [cw + mild tw]

Go down 
Gå til side : Forrige  1, 2, 3  Næste
ForfatterBesked
Gæst
Gæst

Post-partum [cw + mild tw] - Page 2 Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Post-partum [cw + mild tw]   Post-partum [cw + mild tw] - Page 2 EmptySøn Jun 23, 2019 2:29 am

"I thought you knew that I am a hopeless romantic," he said with a soft chuckle.
He knew what he was insinuating when he was pulling her closer and he was quite thankful when she stopped him as he realized that he had been acting more on his instincts than he should have. Of course it didnt sit well with him as his need felt quite agonizing, but it was more off-putting that he had been trying to do something she didnt want. He moved slightly, to make a minor distance between them, not a big one, but enough that he would be easily tempted again.
He narrowed his eyes a bit at her as she admitted that she wouldnt feel as they used to. A part of him wasnt sure that she knew what he meant what he said it. He kissed her back as she kissed him, moving his hand from her lower back up to her upper back as he listened to her speak. He nodded at her words as he was agreeing with her. He leaned a bit back to rest his back against the side of the tub, looking down at the hand that had been entangled with hers. He looked up at her as she spoke again, smiling softly at her words, though he wasnt sure about what that would mean now that he had three kids running around. He didnt want to think further of it. He looked at her, a bit in his own thoughts, as she spoke, but he was listening to every word, taking in what she was saying.
He chuckled softly at her whisper and held her close, placing his free hand around her. He closed his eyes at her words and then exhaled. "I disagree," he said in a soft tone as he leaned back and lifted a hand to place under her chin, looking deep into her eyes. "If we had to sacrifice half of our love for every child of ours, then we would run out of love in the end," he said, shifting a bit between her eyes as he ran his thumb along her jawline. He shook his head in disbelief but a smile was over his lips, "No, we dont sacrifice our love," - "That's saying that love can have a limit. And it cant, not ever, not truly. If that was so, then every heartbreak and heartache would kill us, but it doesnt," he then explained as he shook his head again. “To me love is like a tree. We spring from the roots and start out with nothing but a small twig. As we grow, we meet new people who becomes twigs, till our log is fit for branches,” he explained as he looked out into the room, thinking about his words as he spoke, even though he didnt have to think for that long as it was his beliefs. “Every person is their own branch, some may be crooked with imperfection, yet the twigs and leaves will grow on even the most abnormal branches of them all,” he then said as he frowned a bit. “Branches can break or fall off, symbolizing any heartbreak we have, their twigs and leaves falling off being the heartache they gave us, leaving whichever side of the tree were a branch once was exposed and vulnerable” he closed his eyes and shook his head, “The energy that we put in those branches will be lost forever, but the new energy that we form in our roots will instead strengthen the other branches, that will slowly cover over the lost branches,” he smiled a bit and looked down. “I’ve been blabbering for way to long. All I know is that my tree has long branches with complicated twigs, but the leaves makes it look beautiful either way. I learn to live with the crooked ones, no, I come to love them for their imperfections, as without them, my tree would stand naked. A naked tree is ridden of it’s love, doomed to live with it’s love barren for the world to see,” he then said as he let go of her chin and placed it under water, feeling the warmth between his fingers. “Love doesnt have a limit to me, it’s a thing that keeps growing, in a way this world could barely begin to comprehend” he said in a low tone, keeping his eyes on his hand.
"I wasnt saying that we would feel the same love. I dont believe either of us feel the same way we did before all this. Because our trees are blooming still with everlasting love," he then said and looked back at her. "I was speaking of how we used to be able to be vulnerable with one another. We've both been holding back on everything and it has been showing," he then said as he sighed deeply at the thought.
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Post-partum [cw + mild tw]   Post-partum [cw + mild tw] - Page 2 EmptySøn Jun 23, 2019 12:24 pm

Buffy didn’t like that they had to seperate a bit, but she also felt a little happy that he could read her so well. She did long for him, but she needed to heal more before she could endulge herself in his being like that. She could sense he wasn’t agreeing, even before he said it. Not that she minded that fact, she liked it when they could have a healthy discussion about their beliefs. She gave his hand a squeeze as he said he disagreed, but more as an encouragement for him to keep on speaking. She let him lift her chin, looking into his lovely grey eyes, watching the small green specs move and dance between the grey. His words was comforting to her, speaking of a tree that kept on growing even if some of it’s branches got hurt. As he let go of her chin she leaned her head against his chest, still listening carefully to every word he said, yet not wanting to interrupt in his speech. It felt nice. Just the two of them talking again. Talking like they used to, opening up about their thoughts. She nodded at his last two sentences, she agreed with those statements. ”Belial, I’m scared,” she whispered, closing her eyes. Maybe it was about time she started explaining all her worries. He had just said that he wanted them not to hold back anymore. ”I guess I’ve always been rather scared, but now I got even more to lose,” she said in a weak voice. It felt good just to say it out loud. ”I’m afraid that something or someone is going to break our family; and it frightens me to my core,” she said, trying to find her normal voice, but she sounded vulnerable and scared. ”I feel like I’ve been robbed - like we have been robbed of the time to be parents; robbed of having that little beautiful girl as a baby in our arms,” she said, her voice breaking as she felt tears press to run away. After having said all of that she was quiet for a while. Not really wanting to speak in fear of crying more than she already had.

Listening to his heart beat calmed her down enough to be able to look at him again. She moved her head from his chest, looking at his eyes and wondering what she could say. Instead she kissed him, removing the distance between them again, just needing his comfort for a while, but once she got the taste of his lips, she wanted more. What came over her? Was it her fear of losing him? Was it the fact that they hadn’t been intimate for so long? She deepened the kiss, moving her hips slowly against him, breathing heavily through her nose to keep up with her body craving both oxygen and Baal at the same time. The water felt less warm as she felt her own body heat rising with their deep kiss, seperating her lips and licking gently at his lips to let her feel his. She just wanted her worries to go away, but this was not the right way. She broke the kiss, realising what she had been doing. Sorry,” she mumbled, shaking her head. Her breath heavy and her chest heaving as she tried to focus her fuzzy mind. I just … I just … she whispered repeating her words because she couldn’t find a reason. She just what? Missed having him close? Missed feeling that they still loved each other? Buffy felt like she was a mess, so closing her eyes and trying to breathe was maybe the best thing right now.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Post-partum [cw + mild tw]   Post-partum [cw + mild tw] - Page 2 EmptySøn Jun 23, 2019 4:51 pm

He listened to her confessions and nodded. He didnt feel like saying anything, as it seemed that it was better for her if she got to get it all of her chest and speaking may interrupt her train of thought. So he waited till she was done, yet he couldnt help but frown a bit worried as it wasnt something she had mentioned before now. "The time that we lost will never come back to us. It's the reality of this world. We cant change it, as heartbreaking as it is," he said in a sad tone as a sigh followed his words. "All that we can do is make sure that she will be safe with all our might. I've felt the loss of both of my children, and it's no joyride. I will do everything I can to avoid having it happen to our daughter," he said truthfully as he looked at her. He wasnt sure that he even needed to say it, but he did feel like he needed to, if not to make his intentions cut in stone, then at least as some reassurance. "I cant promise you that your worries are just worries. But I can promise you that I will make my best attempts to keep them that way," he then said as he then shook his head, "No, that wont be enough. We'll work together to make sure our daughter is safe and happy with our loved ones. I know we work better as a team and our daughter doesnt deserve less than our best efforts," he then corrected himself, knowing that there was quite a few people ready to aid them if needed be.
He was taken aback by the sudden kiss and the depth of the kiss and her sudden hip movements against his body, just made him feel more confused than indulging. He let out a muffled moan as his fingers softly dug into her skin yet his expression wasnt with lust. He felt it was wrong, as it didnt feel like it was out of love, but more a way to escape the sadness. But his body wasnt following his mindset and he was once again thankful that she was the one to pull away again. He made a sharp inhale as their kiss ended, looking at her with a sad expression as she started to apologize. He felt bad that he made her feel this way, as he had promised that he was doing this to make her feel good. He listened to her whisper and lifted a hand, pressing his indexfinger to her lips as he shushed her with a soft smile. "It's alright," he assured her. It wasnt quite alright with his body that had decided that he really did need her in this moment. He pushed her a bit back again to give himself the distance he needed, yet not far enough to make her think that he didnt want her close. "I know it feels easier to use the sensation of intercourse to forget the world for a little while," he said in a low tone, closing his eyes for a bit as he made a trembling exhale. "But I would never take advantage of you in such a way, you know that," he then said as he lifted his hands to cup her face. "I could long for you for all eternity, which I probably will, but it needs to feel right. If it doesnt feel right, I'd never forgive myself," he kissed her forehead and shook his head. "I think it's better if I put on some clothes," he then said in a low tone, shifting between her eyes as he felt a bittersweet taste in his mouth as he had said the words. He didnt want her to think that he didnt want her, because he did, more than anything. It just wasnt right.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Post-partum [cw + mild tw]   Post-partum [cw + mild tw] - Page 2 EmptySøn Jun 23, 2019 5:21 pm

Buffy felt lost. His words did anything but comfort her right now and she wondered how he had ever dealt with losing his children like that. If she lost Nessa, she felt like she would break apart. As he said he promised to do everything he could she felt worry in her system. Was he writing her off like he had done before? She looked down, not even able to get mad at his words before he corrected himself. Buffy knew that this kiss was wrong, yet she couldn’t have stopped it even if she wanted to. She could feel his body react, but knew his mind was not in it, pulling away with a sad expression. She moved away as he guided her, making her expression turn to worry as she knew she was wrong in this. ”It’s not alright,” Buffy mumbled, but was too broken to even argue at this point. She sighed at his words, shaking her head. She moved his hand away as he tried to cup her face, but let him kiss her forehead. As he said they should put clothes on she got out of the bath in silence. Grabbing a towel and drying away her tears as well as her wet body. She was awfully silent, not wanting to defend that action of hers. It had been true. She had wanted to escape the pain, and now all she was left with was just this immense feeling of guilt. Buffy wrapped thetowel around her chest and moved out into the apartment, going to the bedroom where she opened the closet. She wept silently, making little sound as she found clothes she could wear, but it was like she could barely carry it as her hands were shaking. Shame. That was what she felt.

She furrowed her brows as she looked at the clothes she had found. It was almost worn to shreds and it dawned on her how little time she had spent on herself. She hadn’t bought anything for herself in so long, done nothing for herself in terms of even getting a haircut. Was she losing it? Was that why he wouldn’t touch her? She bit her lip, walking to the mirror in the bedroom and unraveling the towel slowly. Afraid to look at her body as she revealed it to herself she finally found her guts to look at herself. Her body bore no resemblance of that little bump she had had before Nessa came to be. She let the towel fall to the ground, reaching her hand to touch her flat stomach. Tears escaped again. She felt so empty. She knew that her child was alive and fine, but she felt like she had lost her in some way. ”Get yourself together,” she mumbled to herself as she shook her head. She needed to beg rateful, right? Be happy and not wonder what could have been. But it was so hard. Her hand moved up, cupping her breast as she looked at herself, and never had she felt less attractive. Swallowing she walked over to grab her clothes, needing to hide this body that had been denied everything within the last few weeks. Her breath trembled as she moved out in to the apartment again, she didn’t even dare looking up. Walking to the kitchen, she put on the kettle with the intent of making some calming tea.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Post-partum [cw + mild tw]   Post-partum [cw + mild tw] - Page 2 EmptySøn Jun 23, 2019 6:54 pm

He felt his heart tear a little as she didnt answer but rather left the bath in silence. He watched her pull a towel around herself and he wanted to stop her, get out of the bath and tell her how silly he found all this, how silly it was that she thought he wouldnt have her. He shook his head and placed his elbow on the side of the tub, rubbing his forehead as she left, yet he remained there. It took him a while before he pulled the plug to drain all the water, getting up when it was all gone. He grabbed a towel and quickly dried himself, putting on the same clothes as they still were fresh enough to wear till tomorrow. He ran his hand through the dark curls, moving towards the door but stopping right in front of it. He closed his eyes and gritted his teeth. He wasnt sure what kind of man he felt that he was in the moment, but it was definitely not the one that Buffy had fallen in love with. He stood there for a while in his own thoughts, not really sure what to do at all. He felt so powerless, the solution was quite simple but his mind couldnt get the hang of it.
He went out of the bathroom and heard her rustling in the bedroom. He swallowed and leaned a bit back against the door of the bathroom, feeling like his heart could burst. He watched her leave the bedroom and quickly pushed himself to his feet, yet seeing how she had closed down made him look away with shame. Had he been wrong to deny her? He felt his eyes flutter as the tears pressed on, he covered his mouth as he stood for a while, thinking about the scenario that had just played a few moments ago. He shook his head and let his arm go limp as he looked to the kitchen. Was he going to let this ruin them? He felt his anger rise towards himself and had he not kept himself in check, he would probably have one of those rare outbursts of anger. Instead he took a deep inhale as he walked over to the couch, sitting down as he looked down at his fingers that were fiddling together. He closed his eyes for a bit. "I dont know what to do to make you happy anymore," he admitted loud enough for her to hear, but his eyes remained on his hands. He got up after a bit before he walked out to her, grabbing her hand tenderly as he removed the distance between them, looking into her eyes, "You are pressuring yourself into something that you clearly dont want, I feel that as clear as day," he said in a hurt tone, shifting between her eyes as he exhaled deeply. "I had just told you that I long for you, yet you act as if I would never touch you in that way," he then said, sounding a bit frustrated as he clenched his jaw for a bit, feeling a tear run down his cheek, yet he removed it quickly himself with his free hand. "I think my reluctance have pushed us further apart than we both realize," he then said as he let go of her hand and moved away, closing his eyes as he shook his head. "I cant read your mind... I... I thought any approach would bring you no comfort," he admitted as he looked away and frowned. "But maybe it's my fault as a fiancé for not letting you feel longed for or loved," he made a sharp exhale and seemed to faze out for a bit before he walked over to her. He carefully lifted her shirt to place his hands on her stomach. "Maybe I was just scared of the fact that there isnt a child in here anymore, as she was supposed to," he said in a low tone strained with emotion. "All because of me and that damned fragment," he said in a faint whisper, his eyes fluttering as a few more tears ran down his cheeks.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Post-partum [cw + mild tw]   Post-partum [cw + mild tw] - Page 2 EmptySøn Jun 23, 2019 9:14 pm

Buffy just watched the kettle, drying her eyes and sniffling from time to time. She could hear him moving, but she just felt frozen. She felt disgusted with herself, making her stomach turn just at the thought of what she had tried to do and how she looked. She was nothing special anymore, or that was atleast how she felt. He spoke, and she heard him clear as day, but she couldn’t answer. It was like her vocal chords were tied. Buffy heard his footsteps and suddenly felt his hand in hers, pulling her around to be closer to him and she looked him in the eye. He was true about one thing. She was trying to force herself back to normal, but she didn’t know how else to do it. She had never felt anything like this before and she was at a complete loss to what she was supposed to do. He kept talking and she kept on listening. Her eyes producing more tears than she thought was possible as she just felt at a loss. She wanted to get angry, angry because he blamed himself, but that would be hypocritical of her. ”We need to stop this,” she pleaded,feeling her voice break as she spoke. She whiped away his tears gently, biting her lip as she looked into his hurting eyes. ”We need to stop blaming ourselves, because it won’t help us,” she whispered, knowing this was just as much something she had to work on as well as him. He still had his hand on her stomach and she placed a hand over his. She missed feeling that tiny feeling of something in her. ”I love you, Belial, so stop blaming yourself for something neither of us had been able to prevent,” she said with a bit more voice behind her vocals. She took a deep breath, holding it for a while before exhaling and looking down at her stomach. It was true that she was far from ready for that kind of intimacy right now, knowing what it had led to the last time, however that was not to undermine the need they both had.

”All I want is just for you to touch me,” she said looking at him. ”Touch me like I actually mean something, like I’m not just some guilt that you have to look at everyday,” she begged. She had felt his hesitance, seen how he always looked at her with that apprehensive gaze. All her worries were laid out on the table. She just wanted him to touch her without making that face. That face that had come to resemble disgust in her eyes. She moved his hand around to her back, still under her shirt, her jaw trembling at the feeling. ”You’re right … I’m not ready for all of it yet … But that doesn’t mean we can’t touch each other – Can’t kiss each other, right?” she asked furrowing her brows as she looked at him for answers. She moved her free hand up to his chest, feeling his heart beat, the sound she loved so dearly. Then the kettle started whistling and she jumped a bit as she was caught in her own thoughts. She turned down the heat, moving the kettle from the stove and pouring water over her tea bag in her mug. Placing the kettle down she looked at him for a while. ”To be honest, I feel empty,” she said, blinking a few times as she realised what she was saying. ”By that I mean, I feel like I’m not myself when those around me aren’t themselves,” she said in a gentle voice.

”I want us to feel just a little bit normal, feel like it’s not always hurting when I think about my stomach,” she said looking at him before placing her hands at his waist, pulling herself closer to him. ”Touch me, please, that’s all I want right now,” she whispered in a hurting voice.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Post-partum [cw + mild tw]   Post-partum [cw + mild tw] - Page 2 EmptySøn Jun 23, 2019 11:56 pm

He looked at her at her plea and swallowed. He wanted to believe her, that stop blaming himself would somehow make things better. It was only that he knew that this wouldnt have happened, had he just been a normal guy and not a demon with a hellish curse implanted in his chest. That was the whole reason for his hurting, the thought of never truly getting a normal life because he was who he was. It hadnt been this way with Dinah and Eaden, back then he had felt like life could actually be somewhat normal, until that was taken away as well. He looked down at her hand and sniffled at her words, swallowing as he closed his eyes for a bit, "I dont think I can ever not blame myself for what happened, Boadicea," he said as he looked up at her, "I could have lost two of utmost importance to me that day. And I would have lost it at my own hands," he then said as he opened his eyes again, shaking his head, "I can learn to live with it, but I cant make it go away," he then said truthfully.

He listened to her words and closed his eyes, frowning a bit as she said he thought of her as some guilt on his conscience. Maybe it was true, but he didnt feel that it was that way. He looked down at their hands had been, his frown still clear as day till she spoke. He felt her skin against his palm as he nodded at her words and looked up at her. He exhaled quietly as she placed her hand over his heart, turning his eyes as the kettle whistled and she seemed to be startled by it. He let her go as she prepared her tea, her words making him scrunch his face in a rather sorrowful way as her next words brought him some comfort, yet he wasnt sure what he could do to help it. He couldnt change that he was still healing from this, he would eventually but not in an instant.

When she spoke of feeling normal, he swallowed and sighed. He wanted that too, more than he could ever imagine. So maybe it was about time to lay off the guilt and actually do something to feel just a tiny bit normal. He looked at her and nodded at her words as he felt her hands on his waist. "We'll start slow, babysteps, which may sound silly, but I think you'll agree that it's what we need," he whispered as he looked at her with warm eyes and a soft smile. He lifted his hands and placed them around her as he pulled her closer, closing his eyes as he started moving his hands around in sweet caresses. He opened his eyes after a bit and frowned though she wouldnt see it. His hands halted before he dragged them down and underneath her shirt so he could feel her skin against his palms directly instead. He moved his upper body away from her just a little bit as he moved one hand to her front, caressing her stomach slowly, as his other hand wandered up and made a loose yet gently grip around her neck, his thumb rolling softly against her skin. He felt her stomach once again and gulped, closing his eyes, "Take off your shirt," he whispered in a plea as he opened his eyes, feeling his breath get a bit heavier from the touches on her skin. He helped her with her shirt, before he crouched a bit down, just to grab around her thighs and lift her up to place her on the table behind her. He moved his hands up from her thighs and grazed her legs as he looked at her body. He had quite tender eyes as he bit his lower lip softly without even realizing, moving his needy eyes slowly up her body to meet with hers. His hands traced her body softly as he leaned forward to place a soft kiss on her neck, feeling himself hold back for a moment as he then gritted his teeth in a short termed anger towards himself. He closed his eyes and moved his hands up her sides to cup both of her breasts, as he opened his mouth and made a soft bite on the skin of her neck, he was done with holding back in this moment. He kissed the mark that he had left on her as his heavy warm breath blew against her skin. "It's okay to be scared. But trust in me. Close your eyes and feel my hands," he had moved his head up to her ear and he was whispering in a tender tone as his hands gently squeezed around her breasts, groaning lustily at the feeling of soft tissue between his fingers. He moved his head back and looked down at his hands, moving one hand up from her body to her throat, leaning his palm against her, "Feel me, feel how beautiful I find you, how I long for you," he said in a low beg as his hand from her throat moved along her shoulder, down her arm to her hand where he guided it between his legs on top of the fabric. He didnt want this to go further than them just touching one another, but he wasnt sure if she knew that as well. He chuckled a bit softly as he ran his fingers up the back of her hand to place it around her waist, "I'm sorry," he said, chuckling yet once again with a happy smile on his lips. "I just remembered our first time," he explained as he leaned forward to place a soft kiss on her lips that he longed for so dearly.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Post-partum [cw + mild tw]   Post-partum [cw + mild tw] - Page 2 EmptyMan Jun 24, 2019 12:49 am

Buffy could understand why she couldn’t demand that this feeling of guilt to just go away, but in the least she wanted him to know that she didn’t blame him. He had done everything in his power, made himself useful when her body had been weak. His next words made a small shiver run down her spine, a rather gentle smile appearing on her lips as he pulled her closer. Closing her eyes made the experience even more intense, feeling his fingers move over her skin like he was electric. Her beathing got heavier, it always did when he was close, but feeling his touches made her breathing go even more heavy than normal. As he moved around, touching her stomach she felt her body flinch. It was almost painful to touch where there had once been life, but the more he touched it, the better her body became at reacting. His silent plea made her open her eyes. She felt her heart skip a beat as she looked into his grey with specs of green. Her hands were shaking a bit as she tried pulling off her shirt, but thankful for the fact that he helped her. A small gasp escaped her throat as he lifted her and placed her on the table, feeling his hands move along her thighs and his warm lips against her neck. Moaning softly at the sensation of his little love bite, she closed her eyes again, feeling his touch ever stronger. His warm breath send tingles under her skin, making her nerves react to the warmth. I trust you,” she whispered, already having her eyes closed. Buffy’s jaw fell open as he touched her breast, gasping shortly for air as the feeling overwhelmed her. She could feel her whole body react, her core spinning slightly at the stimulation he was giving her upperbody. She felt his palm against her neck as his low voiced beg came from his lips. She kept her eyes closed, squeezing them a bit harder together as she was very nervous. No, nervous was not the word, she was terrified.

His fingers moved so gently down the length of her arm, her fingers stretching a bit as he moved her hand to his groin. She felt out of breath, a small tear escaping it’s prison as she felt him like this. It had been too long since she had even been this close to him. She could feel his need, feel how much he wanted her, and she felt a bit sad that she couldn’t give it to him yet. She didn’t know if she was even ready. She kept moving her palm over the fabric of his pants, knowing it would stimulate him quite a bit. Partly she just wanted to feel him, even if it was just her hand against him, but taking things slow worked quite well right now. No need to jump into things she didn’t know how to react to yet. His chuckle made her frown opening her eyes to look at him with vulnerable eyes. Was he making fun of her timidness? He apologized, but chuckled once more. What was so funny? His explanation made her cheeks get a light pink color as she looked away, but his kiss made up for everything. Oh, for those lips, he could tease her all day every day. She moved her free hand up under his shirt, touching his warm skin as she kissed him gently. ”I remember it as well,” she whispered against his lips as their kiss broke. She felt out of breath, but knew she had plenty of air in her system. ”I don’t think I’ve ever been more terrified and relieved at the same time,” she whispered. ”At least, not at that point,” she added looking at him.

”I still think about the way you said my full name for the first time,” she whispered feeling like if she spoke any louder it would break the little bubble they were in right now. Her breath still heavy, but getting slightly under control. ”I remember the way you made me relax, and God, it’s embarrasing,” she mumbled shaking her head. It did feel a little silly, but Baal had been her first and only. He had made her feel safe, even if he was a demon, she had felt so happy in his arms, feeling as their bodies collided in the intense yet tender lovemaking that was their first night together. She bit her lower lip as she looked at him, a bit flustered at her heart rate being so high and her cheeks getting more color as she spoke. ”I remember your fingers, one by one stretching me out so it wouldn’t hurt as much, even if it did anyways to begin with,” she whispered in a tender voice before moving her lips to greet his again, kissing him gently, yet there was a clear undertone of need in her longing kisses. ”And I remember your promise of not wanting to take advantage of me that night, yet taking me to bed anyways,” she said with a small chuckle. It felt like ages ago, but it was only a few months, give or take. Her hand moved away from his bump, tracing up his stomach to his chest, feeling his heart beat so strong against his chest bone.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Post-partum [cw + mild tw]   Post-partum [cw + mild tw] - Page 2 EmptyMan Jun 24, 2019 1:47 am

He knew that his sudden remembrance of the memory would confuse her, especially as he kept chuckling, so he was quick to explain it. He noticed her embarrassment but he didnt find it to be something embarrassing, he found it quite endearing actually. He listened to her and held her close with his arm around her waist. Her whisper made him smile as he closed his eyes to think about it. "I never liked my name, till the day I heard you say it," he admitted with a smile. Well, he had mostly hated his name due to it's meaning, because who really enjoyed being called worthless? But she had taken the meaning from the name and stripped it of the negativity, making him feel quite worthy, and that was why he'd relish anytime she'd use his real name. Her mumble made him chuckle softly as he kissed her nose, "You're silly for thinking it's embarrassing," he said in a low tone as he looked into her eyes.
He smiled softly at her whisper and made a soft groan as the memory was quite stimulating just to think about. He remembered how nervous he had been and how he had made his best attempts to make it pleasurable for the both of them. He kissed her back with just as much of a need as hers, deepening the kiss for a short while before he broke it off, biting his lower lip as he seemed to enjoy the way things were going now.
He drew in a sharp inhale as she mentioned how he had turned her down just to go against his own words, shaking his head as he couldnt help but to laugh a little at it, because it was quite silly. "To my defense," he said but it was all laughed away, "To my defense," he tried again in a more controlled voice, a wide grin over his lips as he looked at her, "You had just introduced me to a whole new kind of movie that I hadnt seen before. And that may have seemed silly, but I was blinded by it and just had to make you mine," he said as he felt her hand over his chest, his smile turning a bit devilish as he moved closer to her, like he was going to kiss her, but he stopped right before their lips would touch, "You mended my heart so quickly with your being, I can barely believe it when I think of it today," he admitted in a whisper as he felt his breath tremble slightly, despite the laughs and teases, he now just felt his desire for her. He however decided just to give her a small peck on the lips, sticking out his tongue in a tease to follow, before he moved his arms tightly around her, pressing her body close to his as he started trailing her neck in needing kisses. His hands moved around her skin, while his lips barely left her neck, only to make short gasps for air. The intensity of the rhythm was making his core spin yet the need to just feel her and be close to her was bigger. He let go of her neck as he inhaled deeply to catch the lost air as he leaned back and looked at her. He didnt look for long before he moved a hand back to her chest, cupping her breast again as he leaned his head down to place small soft kisses on her. He let his lips graze her nipple as he moved his head around, gently squeezing it with his hand. He longed to go further, not far, he felt a need to move his hand down her stomach and make her sing, yet he felt his reluctance crawl back into him. He sighed against her skin and looked up at her, "I want to touch you," he said in a low though needy tone as he nibbled at the skin of her breast. It was more a way to find out if she felt ready as it may have been a bigger step than they had agreed to, so no matter what she said, he would be fine with it. He was just fine with keeping this slow pace of strong affection.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Post-partum [cw + mild tw]   Post-partum [cw + mild tw] - Page 2 EmptyMan Jun 24, 2019 11:56 am

It might’ve been silly to look at it as embarrassing, but that was how she felt. She had been so inexperienced, and she still was to a certain degree. However she mostly just did as her body pleased when it came to sex. His groan made her know where his mind were, and she swallowed at the thought of that night. She could feel her body tremble slightly as he deepend the kiss, yet she returned it almost hungrily. He broke the kiss and her eyes wandered to look at his lips, how he bit at his lower lip slightly made her smile faintly. His laugh made her chuckle as she looked at him with a rather teasing look, like she was expecting an explanation. He spoke and started laughing, making her laugh in return, hiding her mouth behind her hand as she could barely keep a straight face. It had been so long since she had laughed like this, and she wanted to enjoy it as long as possible. His defense was weak, and she could see it in his eyes, yet she couldn’t deny that she had wanted him that night. Maybe less than she longed for him right now. She opened her mouth to comment, but all that came from her throat at first was a breathy moan as he moved closer to her, not even letting their lips touch. This was borderline cruelty and he knew it, but his admittance made her a bit flustered. She had a hard time believing that she had even helped healing his heart, she had just wanted to be close to him. See what that attraction meant, and since then she hadn’t looked back. His trembling breath against her lips made her feel his need clearer, feeling his heart beat faster with anticipation. He placed a sweet peck against her lips, she opened her mouth for his tongue, yet was cheated of his taste as he moved his kisses down her neck, pulling her close. So what you are saying is that you have a cartoon fetish because of me? she gasped teasingly as she felt his hands move around. Her skin reacted with small goosebumps from his gentle touches, making her wrap her legs around his waist as she was still sitting on the table.

She closed her eyes as he moved his head away from her neck, only guessing what he was going to do next. She gasped as he touched her tender breast, biting her lip as she felt his lips over the sesitive skin. As his lips graced her nipple she moaned silently, muffled by the fact she was biting down harder on her lower lip. He sighed against her skin and she made a worried expression as he moved to look at her. His words made her retreat to her timidness, feeling a bit flustered as to what she should do or say. He started nibbling at her sensitive skin, making her whimper as it was such a tender skin she had. ”Belial, I don’t know,” she whispered a bit out of breath. She did want to feel his touch down there, but it could so quickly evovle, especially knowing their nature. However much she wanted to give her whole being to him, she still had to let herself heal a bit before moving to such a thing. ”Don’t misunderstand me, please, because I want you, but I don’t think I’m ready yet,” she said with a trembling breath, moving her hand to his cheek to pull him away from her chest. If they kept at what they were doing now, she knew in no time she would be begging for release, even if she wasn’t ready for it. Not that she would regret it, more the scary feeling of letting her body go back on it’s healing path.

She sat for a while in silence, looking at his facial features as she moved her thumb along his cheekbone. Buffy moved closer to his lips, kissing him gently and lovingly. In all of this she needed to know her limits, and right now this was all she could handle. She was a bit afraid of those strong feelings waking something in her she wasn’t ready to face yet. ”What do you feel like doing today?” she asked gently. She felt like they needed to at least go out for a walk. ”Nessa won’t be back before late, so we have a lot of hours to spend on whatever we want,” she said with a soft smile on her lips.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Post-partum [cw + mild tw]   Post-partum [cw + mild tw] - Page 2 EmptyMan Jun 24, 2019 12:31 pm

Her tease made him smile though he was too busy kissing her neck to answer her. He loved feeling her reaction to his touches, hearing her heartbeat as his ear was close to her chest as his lips moved along her breast. But his need had started to get the best of him and he felt that it was wiser to say what he wanted instead of letting it boil over with these gestures that only seemed to tease him further into wanting her more and more. He stopped at her whisper and closed his eyes for a bit as he took in a calming exhale.
He wasnt surprised that it wasnt what she wanted. But he didnt really need the explanation, so when she spoke and moved his head he sighed a bit, placing a hand over her cheek. "I understand," he assured her with a soft smile. When the silence hit them, he moved his eyes down to her body, taking in the beautiful sight that he had missed, before he looked up as she moved to greet his lips. He returned the kiss with softness as he kept his hand over hers.
He made a thoughtful expression at her question and lifted his gaze slightly while he thought about it. He moved his eyes down to her shirt on the floor before he looked back at her, "I think mommy needs some new clothes," he said as he caressed the side of her face, smiling a bit before he reached down to pick up her shirt. He looked at it for a bit, and felt the fabric before he shook his head and threw it to the door, "You're going to wear my shirt today," he said with a smile before he grabbed her hand and let her jump off the kitchen counter before he walked to the bedroom. He opened his drawer as he realized that he wasnt exactly rich in his collection of shirts either. He searched the drawer and found a shirt he hadnt worn as much, so it was still looking quite decent. He offered it to her before he started pulling out the broken shirt from when he lost his fragment. He looked at it for a while in silence, pulling his hand through the bottom and moving it up to the tear that was at the chest. He sighed deeply and looked at his hand between the broken parts of fabric before he crumbled up the shirt in his hands. "I'm fine," he assured her. He was fine, it was just the reminder that felt a bit sour. He went over to her with the crumbled shirt in his hands before he kissed her forehead. "Let's go, unless you want to finish your tea first?" he said with a smile.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Post-partum [cw + mild tw]   Post-partum [cw + mild tw] - Page 2 EmptyMan Jun 24, 2019 1:54 pm

Buffy felt herself smile a bit. He understood, or that was atleast what he told her. She just knew that she would have to wait a bit more until she could let those strong feeling fill her body again, Her question was rather normal, but she knew that normal was what both of them needed. Even a mundane day was a good day. She watched him as his eyes wandered, listening to him calling her mommy, even when Nessa wasn’t here, did something to her. She couldn’t help but smile a bit goofy as he stroked the side of her face. Buffy got off the table, following him to the bedroom, chuckling a bit to herself as she saw he needed some new clothes as well. She took his shirt, pulling it over her head and stood for a second to watch him run his finger over his torn shirt. He said he was fine and she had to trust him on that, placing a hand over the shirt in his fist, just letting him know she was there if he needed it. His question made her realise that she still had her tea brewing, kissing his cheek before she moved to the kitchen. She gulped down her tea rather quickly before walking out to the hallway to put on her shoes. ”I’m ready to go when you are,” she said with a smile, walking over to take his hand. ”I think daddy needs new clothes too, by the looks of it,” she said in a teasing voice, yet she still entangled their fingers as she looked at him. She stood for a while, just taking in his being for a second.

Getting down to the street, the warm weather hit her quickly and she smiled a bit, closing her eyes to soak in the sun as they walked. This was nice, feeling and acting normal might just be what she had needed. She took in a deep breath, moving away from Southside always seemed to clear the air somewhat as they moved towards the city center. The city seemed to be quite lively today, students from the academy fooling around and enjoying the day off. She pulled herself closer to Baal, smiling to herself as she watched a group of students joking around the water fountain. ”It feels like such a long time ago I was that age,” she said with a small chuckle. Buffy was far from old, but she hadn’t really had the best teenage years, or normal for that matter. She had been trained from very young to eliminate supernatural creatures, and she knew that she would soon have to face the council of the organisation to explain her actions. But she had avoided that for now, letting her brother cover for her when need be. ”Should we start with me? I know you must dread a woman in a clothes shop, but I promise I’m not too bad,” she said with a chuckle. She started looking at the different stores until something caught her eye. She let go of his hand, moving in to the store and found a few pieces she wanted to try on. Most basic things like tops and pants she had a generel size for, so she just picked up a few regardless. ”I’ll go wait in line to try a few things on – do you wanna come look or would you rather go pick out something for yourself?” she asked in a gentle tone.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Post-partum [cw + mild tw]   Post-partum [cw + mild tw] - Page 2 EmptyMan Jun 24, 2019 2:31 pm

He felt her hand around his fist and gulped slightly before he looked up at her with thankful eyes. He knew that they eventually had to talk in depth about what had happened, but he hadnt quite felt ready to even process it. When he had been in hell, it was more the desperate attempt to keep his life that had kept him going, stopping his mind from thinking about the experience itself. They had talked about some parts of it, but it probably wasnt enough, that much he knew as he held the shirt in his hand. He let her go to drink her tea and looked at the shirt for a while before he placed it back in the drawer. He didnt know why he wasnt just throwing it out, as it would be the right thing to do now that he couldnt wear it. He just wasnt ready to let go of it yet. He looked at her with a smile as she returned. "I am ready," he confirmed with a smile.
He smiled a bit at her words and felt a fuzzy warm feeling as she called him daddy. It was nice to finally feel like a father again, not just because of the new addition of having Nessa, but also getting Dinah and Eaden back. Well, Eaden was behaving like Eaden would, but the other two were accepting of his love. He furrowed his brows with a smile as she stood there looking at him before he looked down himself, "Is there something on my clothes? Or is my hair all wrong?" he asked teasingly before they started walking outside.
Going outside felt nice, nicer than it had felt the last couple of weeks. He let out a calm exhale as he looked a bit around, caressing Buffy's hand with his thumb as they proceeded to the city, leaving southside. People here were as always quite busy, but it was relaxing to watch them go about their daily life. He saw the students at the water fountain, but he couldnt really relate to Buffy's words as he had never really gotten to live the teenage life as everyone else in this time. He was raised under a keen hand of his father, like a soldier ready to oblige to every wish. Well stealing the fragment was a sidetrack that had given his evil nature a boost. He didnt really enjoy thinking about his past. He chuckled at her words and looked at the students at the fountain, "I know having a child robs you of most liberties. But it's going to get easier when she gets a hang of the world," he assured her with a smile.
He looked a bit around as he listened to her question, narrowing his eyes a bit at the different stores. "I wouldnt mind," he said as he looked at her with a smile. "As long as you find what you like," he added and kissed her temple. He followed her as she moved to the store, watching her with curious eyes as she started picking out clothes. Her question made him smile as he placed his hand gently on her arm for a quick caress. "I want to see how it suits you," he said with a big smile. He wasnt all that keen on fashion, so he would rather quickly find whatever that resembled his normal wardrobe. He looked at the line and widened his eyes shortly, "It isnt too bad," he said as he looked at her with a smile, surprised to see that the shopaholics werent at it, though it was still rather early and most of them were probably still sleeping till noon.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Post-partum [cw + mild tw]   Post-partum [cw + mild tw] - Page 2 EmptyMan Jun 24, 2019 3:39 pm

She chuckled at his teasing questions, because she knew that he knew exactly what she was looking at. ”Am I no longer allowed to stare like an idiot at my husband to be?” she asked back in just as teasing a matter as him. The city was full of life even if it was early. If she had to guess it would be that most of the students were starting their summervacation already. He spoke and she nodded as she understood what he was saying, however right now it felt like her whole world was focussed on their closest family. Buffy had found some time to speak with Eaden whenever he came by. She didn’t have much experience with dying, but she could speak from the perspective of someone who had lost a lot. Maybe that was what he needed to hear about from her, other than that they kept their conversation mostly plain. His little carress of her arm brought her out of her thoughts and she smiled as she lifted up in a small selection of clothes she wanted to try on. She placed herself in line, looking a bit ahead and was surprised to see not too many in line. ”I hate waiting sometimes,” she chuckled to herself, feeling a bit childish. They got to the front of the line and she told the worker how many articles of clothing she would be trying on. It didn’t take long for a changing room to get unoccupied and she walked down the small hall to get to the room. Once inside, she took a second to place the clothes on the small hangers, running her hand over the different fabrics. She started out with a simple shirt. It had a fun cutout in the back, but she wasn’t sure of the fit. As soon as she put it on she scrunched her face and couldn’t get it off fast enough. ”I have the first reject,” she said with a chuckle through the door. She reached for a dress, a lovely floral print on it. She was quite good at wearing girly things, but this seemed different from the other things she had in her closet at home. She put in on, looking at herself in the mirror. ”Baal – could you look for a second?” she asked, opening the door slightly for him to look inside. She stood for a while, looking at him in the mirror. ”So … Is it too – mommy?” she asked with a teasing tone in her voice, but she genuinely wanted to know. It wasn’t all too short, going to about the middle of her thighs.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Post-partum [cw + mild tw]   Post-partum [cw + mild tw] - Page 2 EmptyMan Jun 24, 2019 7:16 pm

You may, but I will always tease you about it,” he teased with a sly smile. He was the same in the matter but it wouldnt stop his silly remarks.
He felt a bit impatient as well as they waited, but instead of saying anything of it, he grabbed her clothes and held them for her as they waited. He caught a couple of men staring at him with anger as their girlfriends seemed to scold them for not doing the same. He shook his head and looked at Buffy, “That didnt sit well with everyone,” he said in a low tone with a smile. He wasnt going to let it affect him much as people always seemed to find their ways to stare at him. If it wasnt his actions then it was the marks on his hands and throat. He followed as they got to the end of the line, he gave her back the clothes so she could tell the worler how many pieces she had picked out.
He stood outside waiting a bit excitedly with a small smile on his lip but while she was trying on her clothes, he got to take a look at the other men that had been dragged along, how bored and annoyed they seemed to be. He heard her words through the door and smiled to himself, “I see that you enjoy teasing me,” he said loud enough for her to hear as he lopked back around. When Buffy called for him and opened the door, he stuck his head in, thankful for his height covering the opening completely. He placed his hand on the door as he widened his eyes when he saw the dress on her. His mouth dropped slightly had he not been quite aware of it, before he shook his head at her question, “Definitely not too mommy. Perfectly suited for the weather outside...” - “And uhhh, wow. You of course” he said in a rather breathless tone as he hadnt exactly seen her in a dress before, so he felt a bit flustered but in a good way. He leaned his head onto the door as he had a cute mesmerized smile plastered on his lips. He looked back up at her and fluttered his eyes as he realized he had been staring. “I’m sorry. I cant recall ever seeing you in a dress before,” he apologized and then looked back at the dress, “Do a swirl,” he asked in a happy tone as he waited for her to turn so he could see all of the dress around her body. He nodded in approval and smiled. “You should see some of the men out here,” he said in a low tone. “They dont exactly look happy,” he added as he chuckled in a low tone, looking back out on the men before he looked at her. “I’d like to see the next thing,” he then said as he stuck his head back out and closed the door to let her have her privacy.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Post-partum [cw + mild tw]   Post-partum [cw + mild tw] - Page 2 EmptyMan Jun 24, 2019 9:09 pm

Baal’s actions didn’t go unnoticed by people often, he stood out; if not for his tall height and slender frame, then it was for the dark marks on his skin and hand. Buffy took said hand in hers, kissing the back of it gently. She knew he could get a little self conscious about people looking, but sometimes her gentle touches helped him a bit. ”Who cares what everyone thinks?” she replied in a low tone back to him. To be honest she didn’t care that people were staring, because to her, Baal was the most beautiful guy in every room they entered. Sure, he had his flaws, but so did she. Without flaws, what where they? As she told him the first item was no good she chuckled a bit at his comment, shaking her head at him, even though he couldn’t see it. He opened the door and she couldn’t hold back a small chuckle as she saw his eyes widen. His reaction so genuine that she wondered where he had been hiding it for the past few weeks. She looked at herself in the mirror, moving to the side to see if it fit her well in the back as well. She liked the soft material, falling so softly over her skin. His words made her chuckle as she could recall one time where she had been wearing a dress, but it had been taken off quite fast. ”I wore one the last time we were at the beach,” she said, her face getting a little color as she could remember it so vividly. He asked her to swirl around and she did, smiling at him as she stopped. Buffy was happy he liked it. It wasn’t her usual style of a skirt and a t-shirt, but it felt different in a good way.

Buffy walked closer as he spoke in a low tone, chuckling behind her hand as she looked up at the tall handsome demon poking his head it. ”Of course they aren’t happy – they clearly don’t get to see the things you do,” she said in a teasing matter, raising an eyebrow at him as he said he wanted to see the next thing. She nodded, looking a bit at the closed door before taking off her dress. That one needed to come home with her, that was for certain. She had another thing in the small pile of clothes she had brought with her, but she couldn’t show him that yet. She picked out a simple shirt, but it had a rather bare back and three quarters length sleeves. It fit her tightly, showing off her rather fit body. Then she put on a nice almost bohemian skirt as she tucked the end of the shirt down under the skirt. Pairing it with a brown belt she smiled to herself. ”Ready?” she called, opening the door for him. She found it rather cute that he stood in the door, filling out the frame as if no one but him was allowed to look at her. Before even needing to prompt her she did a small spin, looking at him to see what he wanted to say. ”Also a bit different, but the long skirt could be nice for a summer night out,” she said with a smile, running her fingers down over the fabric. She held her finger up, taking his hand and guiding it to the light fabric that felt almost as light as linnen. ”And it’s a bit more decent,” she said in a teasing voice, knowing that he probably already had those thoughts in the back of his mind anyways. Not that she minded that, she actually liked hearing him admit it from time to time.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Post-partum [cw + mild tw]   Post-partum [cw + mild tw] - Page 2 EmptyMan Jun 24, 2019 9:55 pm

He wasnt really going to let it affect him, but it felt nice that she wanted to reassure him that it didnt matter. He smiled and nodded at her at her reply. “I dont really care that much for it today,” he said in a low tone as he looked at her with a smile. He was more than happy to be here with her, so people could stare all they wanted.
Her tease made him smile, feeling a bit giddy at her words. “That’s probably true,” he said in a low tone, looking back at the guys that didnt seem happy to be here. “But I am just lucky enough to have a very beautiful fiancée that lets me see her new clothes before she’s going to show the world” he added. He couldnt really understand why they found it so boring, but maybe it was their everyday life while he hadnt experienced this as often.
Ready,” he confirmed. As he poked his head in once again, she made her small spin that made him whistle as his eyes moved around as she span. He looked back up at her and nodded, smiling a bit as she spoke. “I could only begin to imagine the jealousy in everyone laying their eyes on you,” he said truthfully as he looked down at the clothes again. He liked how well it fit her, even though he wasnt that keen on fashion, he still had a flair for seeing how well outfits fit. He was a bit surprised when she grabbed his hand and guided it to the fabric that he felt on the tip of his fingers. He made a soft inhale as he felt it and then looked up at her with a little smile as she spoke. “It is,” he agreed with her, a bit taken aback by the sight and feeling of the thin fabric. He chuckled a bit as he looked at his hand, “But indecency can be quite beautiful. You’ve shown me that over and over,” he said with a crooked smile as he looked back up at her. It was hard to think of the way his enhanced hearing could hear the fabric slide off her skin, he bit his lip shortly before he moved his hand off her, exhaling a bit deeply to calm himself. His eyes lingered on her outfit as he smiled a bit to himself. “I’m ready to see the next outfit,” he said to move his thoughts elsewhere, smiling as he closed the door again. He closed his eyes for a bit and moved his hand over his heart. He caught a guy looking at him to then shake his head. Baal didnt really care.[/color][/color]
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Post-partum [cw + mild tw]   Post-partum [cw + mild tw] - Page 2 EmptyTirs Jun 25, 2019 12:09 pm

”You are truly a weirdo,” she said in a teasing yet tender voice. She loved every part of him, even if he was a little odd, because she was odd as well. As he poked his head in again she chuckled a bit. It was like he was always surprised by something, and the way he looked at her like that, so carefully and thoroughly made her feel wanted. His words made her blush slightly, just knowing that he was a bit territorial was enough for her to know she longed for him still. She was happy he liked it, looking a bit away as he spoke of indecency as beautiful. Was it wrong to feel a bit overwhelmed? His words always had this sound about them, like he was from an old movie, yet they just seemed to fit him. His articulation always on point and she stood for a bit, blushing and just looking a bit down, before her gaze went back to his. She could see his smile and she chuckled a bit as he said he was ready for the next outfit. As he closed the door she knew she only had two more outfits left, one that was similar to this one, just different colors – so she would just buy it. She touched the soft fabric of the dress she had taken with her. She didn’t know if this was even her, yet she wanted to try it on regardless. The purple color was dark against her skin, yet her blonde hair seemed to soften up the look. Buffy ran her fingers over the A shaped dress, going to about mid-thigh. Much shorter than she was used to, but she found the color and cut suit her well. She did the usual test, seeing if her butt would show if she bent forward, and it seemed to just cover her enough. She stood up, straightening her back as she adjusted the thin strips of fabric going over her shoulder. ”You can look,” she said and waited until he popped his head in again. She blushed a bit, knowing that he might find it a bit vulgar, yet she liked the air flow that the dress allowed for. ”Before you say anything, please keep in mind I like the dress,” she said with a worried expression. She turned around, looking at herself in the mirror. The dress were sitting just right over her chest, flaring out slightly in the classic A shape a dress like that had. She swallowed, looking at his reflection in the mirror. ”I know it’s not something you’d probably pick for me, but if the weather keeps being this hot, I might need more dresses like this,” she said, feeling the need to explain herself somewhat.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Post-partum [cw + mild tw]   Post-partum [cw + mild tw] - Page 2 EmptyTirs Jun 25, 2019 12:49 pm

And you love me either way,” he teased back with a smile. He wouldnt mind being a weirdo as long as he could make her smile and feel loved.
He stuck his head in and was surprised to see this type of dress on her. He made a slight nervous cough bit smiled a bit as he felt himself feel a bit fuzzy at the sight. This was definitely something else and despite his surprise, it wasnt that he didnt like it. He listened to her words and gulped as he moved his eyes around the dress. He was just quiet as he took in the sight, his eyes a bit serious but that was just the surprise rendering him unable to express his emotions properly. He looked up at her eyes as she explained and took in a deep breath looking back at the dress. “It’s... I... like it a lot,” he said in a low breathless tone as he felt his own cheeks warm up just a little. He carefully slid in and clpsed the door behind him as he placed his hands on her sides and felt the fabric. He moved his hands around, feeling how well the fabric fit her figure. “It’s quite modern for my taste, but it fits you very well,” he said, but it sounded more like he was thinking out loud. He leaned forward and kissed the back of her head, moving his arms around her in a soft embrace from behind. “You look very beautiful,” he whispered in her hair, looking at her in the mirror. He looked at her for a while as his hands carefully moved around in gentle caresses before he chuckled and let her go, feeling his heart beat a little faster by the whole ordeal. “Is it surprising if I’d say that I like anything you wear?” He asked with a soft smile before he turned to the door. It may havde sounded as cheesy as cheesy could get but he meant it - The man had no idea of what cheesy was anyway. “Do you have more that you want to show me?” He asked, turning his head back to her with a curious smile.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Post-partum [cw + mild tw]   Post-partum [cw + mild tw] - Page 2 EmptyTirs Jun 25, 2019 2:17 pm

His reaction made her chuckle a bit, blushing as he stepped into the dressingroom, feeling his hands on her hips before he moved his hands around. She looked at him in the mirror as he spoke, biting her lip at the thought that crossed her mind. Stopping her breathing from getting a bit more heavy was hard and she smiled at him as he said she looked beautiful. She wanted to tell him that he looked beautiful as well, but his hands moving around made her rest her head back against his chest, sighing silently. ”It is a bit surprising,” she said with a smile as he had let her go. She turned around, looking at him with a warm smile on her lips. His question made her shake her head, but moved closer to him again, placing a gentle kiss against his lips. How easy it was to lose herself in those lips, and she could barely stop herself from kissing him once more. ”Now, out – I’ll change into those shreds and we’ll get in line to pay,” she said with a low chuckle, breathing heavy against his lips. She bit her lower lip as he went out of the room, changing back to her own clothes, moving her fingers through her hair, scratching her scalp slightly as she did. She grabbed the items she wanted to buy as well as the ones that hadn’t really said her anything. It wouldn’t be fun to show him everything at once, would it? She opened the door carefully, in case he was leaning against it. She gave him a quick kiss on the cheek before she went over to the worker once more, handing her the rejects, before she looked back to Baal. She nodded at the register and went over to get everything scanned and payed for it, while the employee packed it neatly in a bag for her. ”Have a nice day, miss,” the employee said with a happy smile, Buffy smiled back and nodded. ”You too, cheers,” she said as she got the bag. Walking over to Baal she took his hand and they went out into the sunshine once more.

Looking at the blue sky above made her smile to herself, but looking at Baal made her smile even more. She was afraid her cheeks were going to start hurting from smiling so much. ”So are we looking for black with black on it, or are you going to invite some more color into your life?” she asked a bit in teasing, walking past a few clothes stores that were exclusively female. She stopped at a male store, looking at some of the shirts hanging outside. A light pink salmon color would look nice against his pale skin that was hidden underneath his dark marks. She mostly just let him look for himself, not wanting to intervene unless he wanted to know her opinion. It was fun how different male fashion was right now, compared to when she was younger. That thought only made her realise that he probably had a way different way of looking at clothes. She still found it hard to understand that the guy here with her was far older than he looked, yet she was grateful for that fact. Had he had a human life, she would have never met him. ”Find anything?” she asked, walking over to him as she looked at the pieces he seemed to look at.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Post-partum [cw + mild tw]   Post-partum [cw + mild tw] - Page 2 EmptyTirs Jun 25, 2019 3:30 pm

He looked to her as she turned around and smiled softly at her. When she moved closer, he looked a bit down at her dress, before he looked up at her. Their lips met in a soft kiss and he found himself longing for more, even though that wouldnt be appropriate in the dressing rooms of a store. He nodded at her words and made his exit, closing the door gently behind him. He saw that some of the guys that had been here since they got here was still waiting, and it made him wonder if their loved ones were letting them see anything. He waited for her to be done and smiled at her as she stepped out, moving a bit away from the door, though he wasnt really leaning onto it. He grabbed her hand as she received her bag of bought goods and then they were on their way.
"The sun is nice today," he said as they were walking. He looked at her almost as if she had insulted him by her teasing question, looking at her with a wounded expression that clearly wasnt wounded at all, "It's not all black..." he argued but paused as he tried to think of at least one piece of his wardrobe that wasnt in a dark colour. He narrowed his eyes and made a look of defeat as he then mumbled, "There's also a little bit of white here and there," but he couldnt hold his serious expression any longer and just had to laugh. He pulled her a bit closer and kissed her temple as he shook his head, "You're right about my lack of colour choices. But could you imagine me wearing a bright yellow shirt?" he asked with a bit of a silly smile as he himself couldnt really imagine it. He watched her as she stopped at the store and looked at the shirt she inspected. He smiled a bit and started looking around, for Baal clothes were rather simple. It was more finding a replacement of what he already had, not really moving in new directions. He picked out some things that he knew would fit before he looked at her as she approached him. "Is it boring that I've only found something I already own?" he asked with a raised eyebrow, looking at some dark coloured shirts that he picked out.
He looked back up at her and narrowed his eyes for a bit before he smiled. "Alright, let's find something a bit more colourful. A few changes in the colour scheme wouldnt hurt, I guess" he then said as he grabbed her hand and moved to a more colour filled section. He was surprised to see how many hawaii shirts that have been made, even though he had never really worn one. He felt a bit at a loss in this section, so he looked to Buffy, subtly hinting for some assistance.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Post-partum [cw + mild tw]   Post-partum [cw + mild tw] - Page 2 EmptyTirs Jun 25, 2019 3:57 pm

”It’s nice – I was thinking of getting an ice cream before we go home,” she said, knowing that he probably wouldn’t enjoy ice cream, although she had never seen him reject it either. It was more the whole ordeal with food that she knew he didn’t like. ”It is all black,” she argued back, playing along and acting rather protective of her statement, though it was more in jest than anything else. As he mentioned a bright yellow shirt she giggled and shook her head. He would look like a banana, with his lengthy torso at least. She let him look around, mostly because she knew that sometimes it was best just to pick stuff you knew you yourself would like. As she came over to him, she saw the small gathering of dark clothes and hid a smile behind her hand as she chuckled a bit to herself, shaking her head at his question. ”No – it’s rather cute. I guess it just shows how addicted you are to comfort,” she said in a gentle tone, looking at him with tender eyes as he looked at his clothes. His suggestion and taking of her hand made her follow. ”Okay, we’ll stay clear of the bright colors then,” she said in a chuckle, already seeing how lost he seemed to be. She sighed and kissed his cheek as she started running her hands over the fabric. She mostly prefered the material of the fabric over the color, which could explain why she had a good chunk of sweatshirts and sweatpants. However it was summer, time to show off some skin and soak in that D-vitamin. Did demons need D-vitamin, she wondered as she stopped at a rack of clothes.

”Color doesn’t mean you have to go crazy – look at these,” she said holding out a pair of blue and white striped pants. They were subtle in color, but gave of a more relaxed vibe than the harsh black tones. She let her hand run over a few more items, a red and white striped shirt, a light buttonup in a baby blue color and a bleached denim jacket. It might not be much color to an every day Joe, but this was more than plenty for Baal. She looked at him with a smile, hoping he would take the clothes, while also hoping she had gotten the size right. ”All I’m asking is that you buy one colored item – it doesn’t even have to be any of the things that I’ve picked out,” she said in a soft voice, however she couldn’t hide how excited she was to look at him with colors against his white and black skin. Everyone around them might find it odd that a girl like Buffy was around a guy like Baal, but she saw how handsome and kind he were. She looked over to the dressingroom line, and to no big surprise there wasn’t any. She knew that most guys preferred just to get clothes they knew fit and return it if it didn’t, but she hoped Baal would return the favor and at least see him in the clothes, even if he weren’t going to bring it home.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Post-partum [cw + mild tw]   Post-partum [cw + mild tw] - Page 2 EmptyTirs Jun 25, 2019 5:02 pm

Icecream is alright. The cold seems to dull the taste,” he said with a smile as he looked at her. He dod enjoy icecream but it was more because of the cold that it would spread in his stomach and not what it tasted like. When she made her counterargument he scoffed and wrinkled his nose, “You’re wrong,” he said with a soft smile as he kissed her nose. “I have white socks,” he said rather proudly in a jest as he then chuckled.
He watched her as she inspected the clothes, wanting to find something as well, but whatever he looked at, he could already imagine himself looking like a disaster. He hadnt been selfcounsious of how he looked before, but he had started caring more about what he wore or how he looked after he met Buffy. He listened to her words and looked at the striped pants. He found himself liking them already, even though it wasnt his usual plain style. He looked at her selection and even though she told him to at least pick one, he grabbed all of it. He checked if the sizes were correct and then smiled at her. “I’m feeling rather risky today,” he said with a playful smile as he watched her look for the dressing room line. He chuckled a bit and grabbed her hand. “Let’s see how well it fits then,” he said with a smile. He walked to the dressing rooms with her, seeing that it was rarely used, the worker just let them go in without a marker. Baal hanged the clothes on the hanger before he poked his head out. “There’s a lot of space in here,” he said with a confused smile before a thought popped into his mind. “If you want you can come in?” He offered with a gentle smile. “There’s a chair,” he added. He was stalling a bit as he was figuring out how he should wear the clothes she had given him with the clothes he had picked out.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Post-partum [cw + mild tw]   Post-partum [cw + mild tw] - Page 2 EmptyTirs Jun 25, 2019 6:03 pm

Buffy was surprisingly happy to hear that he saw ice cream as alright, because being who she was she enjoyed sweet stuff. But mostly, an ice cream on a day like this could help cool down her hot body. She looked to him as he said she was wrong, and smiled as he kissed her nose. His argument about the white socks made her roll her eyes, chuckling to herself as she looked away. ”Stubborn,” she mumbled, but just loud enough for him to hear her say it. She watched him take all her options, raising her eyebrow at him as he said he was feeling risky today, following him to the dressingroom. It was fun to see the difference between the store they had just been in, contra the one they were in now. And how could she deny such an invitation. She felt a little rush in her stomach, but she didn’t know why. Maybe it was because they would be confined in a small space together. She sat down on the chair, placing her bag at the wall and looked at Baal. She could see him considering how it fit together and she waited for a while to see what he would do, however he seemed a bit at a loss. Maybe not choosing a bright color was a good idea, as even these watered down colors seemed to confuse him a bit. She got up from her chair, closing the distance between them and placing a hand on his cheek. Her heart beat started increasing just at the touch as she let go of his cheek she looked at the items he had found. ”The pants could go with that black shirt you found,” she said, purely suggesting what she saw could fit together. She picked out a pair of the rather dark pants he had, rolling up the legs a bit and held it up to the blue butoon up shirt, nodding to herself. Then she looked to the red and white striped shirt, pairing it with the bleached jean jacket and a plain pair of straight legged jeans.

”You can always mix and match; They say that there are no rules in fashion,” she said in a sweet voice. She opened her mouth, wanting to say something, but instead she rested her hand against his chest and moved closer, giving him another gentle kiss. She knew this was kind off not the space to do this in, but she just wanted to feel his lips. ”Sorry, it’s just your lips,” she whispered before she kissed him again, pressing herself closer. This was far from something she would normally do, a public place like this meant people could listen in and hear them. But this was still innocent, right? She was just kissing him, but his hands earlier had woken her need for him. She moved from him, giggling a bit to herself seeing how she just forgot time and space when their lips were locked. ”I’ll behave,” she promised and moved over to the chair, looking at him as she felt her head spin a bit. The butterflies in her stomach had returned, moving around and making her cheeks feel warmer.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Post-partum [cw + mild tw]   Post-partum [cw + mild tw] - Page 2 EmptyTirs Jun 25, 2019 8:35 pm

"Oh please," he quickly added to her mumble with a teasing smile. "Like you're not stubborn yourself?" he continued before he laughed and pulled her closer, kissing her temple gently. He shook his head and exhaled deeply. "We probably havent realized by now, but Nessa is probably going to be twice as stubborn than the both of us," he said with a wide smile. He saw it as a good thing if they could teach her how to control it. It was a good trait if it was handled right.
When she took up her offer, he couldnt help but smile a bit, as the room was quite big for one person. It was kinda odd that it had the size that it did, since no one ever used it. Maybe it was because the store knew that the only men that would go in these, probably were dragged in by their loved one. He didnt mind being here with Buffy, even though it did feel like a risk to be here alone with her. Not that he was thinking about those things though, his mind was all for making these outfits fit together.
He was a bit surprised as she placed her hand on his cheek but he had no objections. It was actually quite comforting in the way that he felt like his thoughts werent just jumping around but going at a slower pace so he could figure out what he wanted. He listened to her words as he looked at the clothes, pairing the black shirt and the pants on one hanger. He chuckled as she rolled up the legs. "I dont get the whole exposed anckles thing that people do today. Is that a part of the latest fashion?" he asked with a smile as he looked at the outfit she had formed. He looked at the striped shirt and nodded a bit at the pairing. He liked that she had switched it up with their different selections as it meant a bit of both. He nodded at her words and looked at the pairings that he had hanged on different hangers, keeping the rest as it's own bunch as he already knew what it would look like. He chuckled a bit as he grabbed the first shirt from the bunch and looked at it. "It's exactly like the one I gave you on the first night we met," he said with a smile before he looked at her, to then look back at the shirt, his smile widening slightly at the memory of their first meeting. It was odd, as it seemed like a random event that might as well couldnt have happened, but he was happy that it did. He was busy looking at the clothes, thinking about their first night till she moved closer, looking at her as she kissed him. He placed his free hand around her neck as he returned the kiss. He looked at her at her whisper and chuckled softly, but he wasnt expecting another kiss. His thumb caressed her neck as he felt his breath get a bit heavier, which he knew wasnt in the right time or place to do. He deepened the kiss slightly and indulged himself in the alluring taste of her lips till she moved away, fluttering his eyes a bit as he came back to reality. He shook his head at himself and smiled at her. "I swear that my lips will be all yours at home," he said, running his hand from her neck, dragging his indexfinger from her throat to her chin before she went to the chair.
He turned to the clothes again and decided to start with the striped pants first. He pulled his shirt over his head and got out of the rest of his clothes before he put on the pants with the black shirt. He turned to the mirror and looked at it with narrowed eyes before he tried tugging the shirt down the pants, which made it seem a bit more formal. He frowned a little and pulled the shirt back up before pulling it down over the pants. He turned to her and moved his hands a bit out to the side. "Looks good to you?" he asked a bit nervously, though he tried to smile it off. He didnt want to look silly.
Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: Post-partum [cw + mild tw]   Post-partum [cw + mild tw] - Page 2 Empty

Post-partum [cw + mild tw]
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 2 af 3Gå til side : Forrige  1, 2, 3  Næste
 Lignende emner
-
» Post Party Trauma

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum
Athena :: VI :: Southside :: Southside Centrum :: Bymidten :: Bolig områderne-
Gå til: