Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

The butterfly effect

Go down 
ForfatterBesked
Ethan

Ethan

Antal indlæg : 182

The butterfly effect  Empty
IndlægEmne: The butterfly effect    The butterfly effect  EmptyOns Jun 12, 2019 5:44 pm

@Micah & Oliver
Jasmine: Link
______
She knew someone was close to death. Death these days were weird, people came back, and some did not. Jasmine was walking closer and closer to Southside. Normally she would just take one of the Serpents bikes, but she felt somewhat dizzy. She kept on walking, and most have forgotten her phone at the mansion. Her heart was beating fast like crazy, and knew she was going to make it - that was the worst. She just wanted to see her sister one last time. One last time before she knew, that everything would be gone. Jasmine felt the headache like someone was hitting her in the head with a bat or something. Jasmine screamed one more time, but it was more the loss than the feeling of death. She felt out of breath, her heart felt shattered. She blinked a few times, and realized she was sitting on the ground. Jasmine looked around her, people didn't seem to react to her being here. Her head was hurting and she closed her eyes to try getting herself together. She was alone in the dark streets on Southside, it wasn't save here - but she was quite used to being in this side of town. Jasmine saw a car coming her way and she knew that car. She got on her feet and wrapped her arms around herself.
"Dad.." She mumbled to herself as the car stopped.
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: The butterfly effect    The butterfly effect  EmptyOns Jun 12, 2019 7:07 pm

Micah
Oliver

Micah was not okay. After making sure Serenity was taken away safely, he had stayed in the car, just staring at the world moving around him, people going on with his life when his heart was being smashed into a million pieces. He had lost before, but losing a child was the worst feeling of them all. He looked over at Oliver. He still hadn’t fully processed that this was his son. His and Felicity’s son. He sighed and started the car. He started driving, knowing all he wanted to do was be with all his children. He couldn’t lose anymore. He just couldn’t. He stopped the car when he saw Jasmine. He had only briefly met her. He had been advised to stay out of her life, so he had tried to. He couldn’t do it anymore. He left the car and walked to her. ”I know. I know,” he just said and walked to her. He put his arms around her, keeping her clothes. He was so afraid of losing her, and he hardly knew her. But he did know that he loved her. He moved out of the embrace enough to look at her face. ”I found someone you might remember,” he whispered and move fully out of the embrace to wave Oliver to them. Oliver left the car and walked closer to them. ”Hi,” he said and shifted awkwardly on his feet. He was not sure what to do with himself after the night he had. A sister he didn’t remember was a dead, he had met a younger version of his dad and now his older sister who was younger than him. ”Chewie, we’re home – star wars.” He said with a goofy smile.
Ethan

Ethan

IndlægEmne: Sv: The butterfly effect    The butterfly effect  EmptyOns Jun 12, 2019 9:12 pm

Her knees felt weak. Her entire body felt so heavy ,and it was hard to breathe. Who had died? And why didn't she remember? Nothing made sense. But the second her fathers arms where around her, at least one thing did. She had missed him so much, and even through she had seen him a couple times - this was just what she needed.
"I don't understand.. what happened.. dad what happened?" She looked at him begging for an answer. She narrowed her eyes for a second as he spoke of someone she might know. Jasmine stepped aside and looked at her older younger brother.
"Ollie?" She was rather shocked. She hadn't really seen her brother. She wanted to, but she had been so scared that Ramsay would do something to him. "How did you get here? Whe... when?" She asked walking to him and wrapped her arms around Oliver.
"I'm so sorry.. I'm so sorry about everything," she whispered before just crying once again. She hadn't done anything directly to him, other than not visting unless their parents had forced her. She loved her brother.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: The butterfly effect    The butterfly effect  EmptyTors Jun 20, 2019 11:19 am

Micah held her close. ”I know, I know you’re confused,” he said and ran a hand across her hair. ”Your older sister she…” He couldn’t finish the sentence. The wound was still so fresh. ”I’m so sorry,” he said and moved out of the hug so she could go to Oliver. He stood behind and watched his children reconnect. Some of his children.
Oliver nodded when she called him by his nickname. He was not a fan of the name anymore. It sounded childish in a way, but Jasmine was allowed to call him in it. ”Just now,” he said and scratched not sure how to explain how. ”How is a more complicated story. I wll tell you later.” Right now he just wanted to catch up with her. He put his arms around her. ”You don’t have to be. We’re here together now. Screw the past, it already happened,” he said. Micah walked to them and put his arms around both of them, leaning his cheek against Jasmine’s head. He let out a sigh. He was happy his children were here, he just wished all of them could be. He had lost too many children already.
Ethan

Ethan

IndlægEmne: Sv: The butterfly effect    The butterfly effect  EmptyMan Jul 29, 2019 6:59 am

Your older sister.. it took sometime to connect the pieces. However she didn't know Serenity and all her memories had been replaced with old photos and stories. "Don't be sorry," she mumbled a little. Jasmine, picked up the last piece that told her that today was the day she had died. It made sense why her father was so broken down by it - but he tried not to be. It wasn't meant to happen. Was she responsible for her sisters death? It was weird seeing her brother. She hadn't seen him since he was a kid, and even then. Even then their contact had been limited. Jasmine had possible been the worst sister in history, but despite that, she knew she had done what she needed to do. He said to let the past go, but could she really do that? Even if she accepted one part, there was a book full of things she had done, that wasn't forgivable. Before she could reply to his words, their father put his arms around them.
Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: The butterfly effect    The butterfly effect  Empty

The butterfly effect
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 1
 Lignende emner
-
» Butterfly Water

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum