Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

El tiempo lo cura todo

Go down 
ForfatterBesked
Rafael
Alfa
Rafael

Antal indlæg : 605

El tiempo lo cura todo Empty
IndlægEmne: El tiempo lo cura todo   El tiempo lo cura todo EmptyLør Jun 08, 2019 12:10 pm

Hotel owned by the Castillo family in Madrid, Spain
Outfit + black pants
@Calista

Dean had planned a one-week vacation to Madrid with three of his friends from Oviedo that he hadn’t seen all year. He was getting ready in his hotel room, standing in the bathroom and styling his hair, when he noticed a text on his phone asking him where he was. That’s when he realized his friends had been in the lobby for an hour without him. ‘Voy en camino,’ he answered in a text before he grabbed his wallet and walked downstairs. He’d completely lost track of time while talking to Enid earlier.
He walked towards the bar in the lobby and ordered a piña colada for himself before he joined the other guys. After a while they continued outside, walking past the palm trees and the pool, towards the party that the hotel was hosting. The music was playing ‘Volare’ and he smiled faintly as his friends were singing to the tunes and dancing their way inside.

At some point he noticed that Miguel was gone, so he walked around in search of him, when he saw him by a blonde girl. Miguel had his arms around her and Dean widened his eyes when he noticed him spill some of his drink down her leg. He walked up to them to put his arm around his friend for support and pull him away from the girl, hoping that she wasn’t going to get mad at him. “I think you’ve had enough to drink, amigo,” he said in his fluent Spanish and smiled a bit when the friend was protesting. “NOOO. Don’t ruin this, Deanster. I don’t want to go away from talking to this beautiful woman,” he said in a blurry voice and held a hand out towards the girl before his balance got the best of him and Dean had to hold him up. Then he leaned slightly towards the girl again. “Do you want to go to my hotel room with me?” he asked and winked at her. Dean sighed and just shook his head slightly at his friend, while grabbing his arm and pulling it down before he wrapped it around her waist again.
Soon the friend who shared a room with him came by. “I’ll walk with him to our room,” he said and wrapped his arm around him before they walked away. Dean looked after them to make sure Miguel was still able to walk before he turned his brown eyes to the girl. “I’m so sorry about that,” he apologized, knowing that a girl with her looks probably experienced drunk guys being jerks all the time but he still couldn’t believe that his friend had gotten so drunk already. “Let me buy you a drink,” he suggested with a genuine smile and knew that it probably wasn't the best experience to get hit on by Miguel. He walked towards the bar and asked for a wet cloth so she had something to wash off the spilled drink.
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: El tiempo lo cura todo   El tiempo lo cura todo EmptyLør Jun 15, 2019 10:16 pm

Outfit
______

Going to Madrid had done her well. She let out a breathy sigh as she felt quite content with the souls she had eaten earlier, feeling her body react to the music and alcohol more casually. She had spoken with a few people, mostly keeping up appearance as her mother’s daughter, informing about her father’s plans to guests and whatnot. Moving along the guests of the party she felt more herself, relaxing into the music. Standing up against a wall, a rather young werewolf was trying to sweettalk her, and she found it oddly amusing. The poor guy was so drunk he barely noticed anything at this point. One of Miguel’s friends came over, clearly trying to get the poor drunkard back to his hotel room and she chuckled a bit to herself as he grabbed on to her. ”He’s a cutie,” she said with her tantalizing spanish voice as she looked to Miguel. ”Another time, amante,” she said with a gentle look in her eyes. She loved getting it on with a stranger, but this lover boy was clearly too drunk. As Miguel and one of his friends left she looked to the werewolf now speaking to her. Young as well and she shook her head at his apology. ”No, I think it was rather amusing,” she said with a small laugh hiding on her tongue, clicking it a few times as she studied the werewolf. The drink the other guy had spilled on her didn’t really bother her, but she wiped it off regardless. Thank god it hadn’t stained her white and black dress. ”Put it on my tab, Carlos,” she said to the bartender with a charming smile. The bartender for a second looked like he could melt at any second, but quickly resumed his work and served some drinks to the two. Grabbing her drink she turned to look at Dean, a faint smile on her lips as she took a sip of her cosmopolitan. ”The polite thing to do would to introduce myself, but gossip spreads so quickly – I’m affraid you might end up in the tabloids tomorrow,” she said with an amused smile on her full lips. It was rather funny to be well known, even more so when people didn’t know nor recognize her. ”Calista Amarantha Castillo,” she said with a smile, holding out her hand to him with a sweet smile on her lips.
Rafael
Alfa
Rafael

IndlægEmne: Sv: El tiempo lo cura todo   El tiempo lo cura todo EmptyMan Jun 17, 2019 9:27 pm

Dean was happy that she didn’t seem to mind the spilled drink and he was sure that Miguel would take her up on the offer if he got the chance to see her again. “Great,” he smiled. His eyes switched between the bartender and the girl when she called him by his first name. He took a sip of his beer before he leaned his side against the bar as he turned his attention to her. He narrowed his eyes in a thoughtful expression while he was trying to figure out who she was, but nothing came to mind. “I suppose it depends on what headline we’d make,” he said with a faint smile. He didn’t really care about gossip, but he imagined that she’d experienced people spread fake rumors since she mentioned it. “What do you do for a living?” he asked and was intrigued by the fact that he was talking to someone famous.
Dean Alvarez. It’s a pleasure to meet you,” he said and gave her hand a firm handshake. “Castillo as in the family who owns this hotel?” he asked. It was a bit of a stretch since her last name was rather common, but he figured it might be the reason for her knowing the bartender. At the same time he was curious to see if she was a relative to Dylan. As more people were surrounding them by the bar, he felt the urge to get away from the crowd. “I’m going to get some fresh air. I feel like I’m burning,” he said with a smile and glanced into her blue eyes before he brushed his arm against hers walking away from the bar and outside to the pool. He hoped that she’d follow him but either way he needed the fresh air to cool down. He sat down on one of the pool beds and drank more of his beer before he exhaled heavily. With everything that had happened he knew that it was the right decision to go on this vacation because he finally felt like a normal teenager again.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: El tiempo lo cura todo   El tiempo lo cura todo EmptyTirs Jun 25, 2019 9:41 pm

”Mostly just rumors, don’t worry too much – but if you do have a girl somewhere, you might need to explain some things at a point,” she said with a wink. She took a sip of her mojito, sighing and nodding in approval to the bartender. She smiled at him as he asked her what she did for a living and gestured to her body. ”Modeling mostly,” she said before she introduced herself. He knew her name, which didn’t really surprise her. In Spain most people knew of the name Castillo as a large family that owned a lot of property. Calista was the oldest of her siblings, so she had a bit more experience. Her siblings had done well, she just wasn’t as close to them, simply because she didn’t need such a familiar relationship. She could tolerate Marisol, but only because she was best friend with the guy she dated. ”I am indeed of that family,” she said with a polite, yet awfully charming smile. She got up as he suggested moving outside, walking easily among the crowd, most people even moving for her. She was also rather tall, but chosing to wear flats she was about the height of Dean. Calista watched him with her blue-green eyes. Walking with him, she opted to lay down on the pool bed, reaching down to take off her shoes. ”God I’ve missed Spain,” she said with a sigh as she dropped her converse on the ground next to the pool bed, turning her head to look at Dean. ”Werewolf and Alvarez – I guess I need to show some respect for the Alpha?” she said with a raised eyebrow, teasing him a bit, but it was mostly in her nature – not anything maliscious.
Rafael
Alfa
Rafael

IndlægEmne: Sv: El tiempo lo cura todo   El tiempo lo cura todo EmptySøn Jun 30, 2019 4:25 pm

He sent her a coy smile when she winked at him and didn’t intend on worrying the slightest. His eyes landed on the only photographer around, but he was clearly hired by the hotel. “That won’t be necessary – they can’t make any rumors solely based on two people conversing,” he said in a tone that clearly didn’t believe that would happen. He didn’t see how it’d ever get to the point of him needing to explain anything to his girlfriend. Nobody would make up false rumors if there wasn’t anything to back it up.
When she said she was modeling, he widened his eyes slightly as he realized that he’d seen her in one of his Sports Illustrated magazines or at least he was 90% sure of it. “I take it you’ve traveled quite a lot then?” he asked and knew that a model like her probably got called to do fashion shows or photo shoots all around the world.
That’s great. I don’t know if she told you but I’m Dylan’s half-brother. She came to visit me in England a few weeks ago,” he explained with a smile. It was still crazy to think about the fact that he had a sibling.
He looked at her as she laid down on the pool bed and took of her shoes. It seemed that he wasn’t the only one who’d missed Spain and based on her dialect, he figured the reason was because she didn’t live here anymore. “Where do you live?” he asked, guessing that she lived in a modeling city such as New York or London. “I live near Gaia in England. I study at Athena Academy if you’ve heard of it,” he said, in case she was going to return the question.

Dean gave her an uncomprehending look as she put werewolf and Alvarez together because his family was mostly well-known in Northern Spain. “A wild guess, but you’re a succubus, right? I’d be wise to respect you as well,” he added before he moved his glance out to the blank pool water. Maybe it wasn’t truly a wild guess but either way it wasn’t in his interest to cross a demon. He’d not exactly had the greatest relationship with them in the past. “So as long as you’ve had a satisfying meal and don’t attempt to anger me, we should be perfectly fine,” he added, obviously teasing her. “And to answer your question, I believe that people should only respect me for the person I am and not because of my title,” he said just to be clear. He believed that respect was something you chose to give if you thought the person deserved it and not necessarily because of a title or attribute.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: El tiempo lo cura todo   El tiempo lo cura todo EmptyTors Jul 04, 2019 5:08 pm

”They once made a rumor that I was running away to get married with a guy I was flirting with in Paris,” she said with a chuckle and shook her head. It wasn’t every day that rumors and gossip spread about her family, but she had known that man for maybe an hour and magazines had to get their money somehow. She didn’t mind it that much, she was used to it, but a fair warning was in place. Nodding at his question as she took another sip of her drink. ”I travel a lot, a lot of airports and taxi rides, but I love it – I get to see another side of this earth a little clearer,” she said with a polite smile. As he mentioned Dylan she sighed and looked into her drink with a small chuckle. ”I am not so close to my siblings, seeing as I am far older than them, I mostly keep to myself or hang out with our mother – However I have nothing against Dylan, cute girl, but a little hard to understand,” she said in an explaining tone. Her and Marisol got along sometimes, mostly because she was dating her sister’s best friend. Or dating would maybe be too much to say, they saw each other on occasion and spent nights together. Traveling meant that she had to keep her oportunities open.

Outside the breeze was nice against her skin, laying on the pool bed she looked at her nails, before looking to Dean as he asked another question. ”I have apartments all over, but after Paris fashion week I’ve stayed in London for a while,” she said with a smile. He lived in Gaia – strange how so many supernatural creatures seemed to gravitate towards that small country. Nodding as she recognized the name of the academy. ”I know of it, never went there myself, but my sorta boyfriend goes there, and I think I heard something about some of my siblings considering it,” she explained and looked at the pool once more. The sound of the music in the background and the stars above was all she needed to feel home. As he correctly guessed her race she nodded, chuckling a bit at his follow up. It was true that a succubus could be dangerous, but that race was far from the strongest. Calista couldn’t hold back a small laug at his addition, making her look to him with a wide grin. She was rather beautiful, a clear sign of why she had chosen to be a model, but she had something boyish about her as well. Something that made her draw attention to herself with ease. ”I’ve had a few meals, so no need to worry – but regards to respect, you get that title for a reason,” she said, sitting up in the pool bed, looking at Dean as she adjusted her dress slightly. ”If I don’t show respect because of a title, then I would be ignoring your right,” she said, winking at him as she got up from the pool bed. She looked at him with a devilish smile, holding out her hand. ”How about we go down to the beach? I feel like going for a swim,” she said, kicking her shoes under the pool bed to retrieve later.
Rafael
Alfa
Rafael

IndlægEmne: Sv: El tiempo lo cura todo   El tiempo lo cura todo EmptyTors Jul 04, 2019 10:04 pm

That’s crazy. Was he down on one knee or something?” he asked, clearly thinking that it was far-fetched for the media to make up such rumors, but it made him realize just how desperate they were to get money for a story. “Old?” he asked, looking down at her body before moving his glance to three older men by the lobby. “In that case shouldn’t you be talking to those gentlemen over there?” he asked, teasing her about her age. “And I can imagine… growing up as the only werewolf must’ve been hard. She didn’t understand the deal about packs when we met,” he explained and took a sip of his beer. He was probably the last one to understand a lone wolf but it was easy to understand that it had been hard growing up with demons.
London is nice,” he said as he once again looked at Calista, thinking about the one time he went to London for the weekend. “Sorta boyfriend?” he asked suspiciously. “Does that mean you have feelings for him?” he asked. He assumed he was more than a flirt for her to call him that but at the same time he couldn't really tell.

He thought about what she said about respect and understood where she was coming from. He raised an eyebrow at her proposal and nodded with a smile. “Obeying pool rules I see,” he said as a remark to her not choosing to take a swim in the pool. “You’re a wild one,” he said and sent her a teasing smile before he chugged the rest of his beer and placed the glass on a table. He texted his friends that he was going to the beach, so they could join if they wanted to. He started walking down to the beach with Calista, not thinking about anything but feeling the sand under his feet and the cool ocean water. He admired the view of the moonlight lighting up the water and glanced up at the stars. “It’s a beautiful night,” he commented in a low voice. There was truly nothing better than a starry sky on a hot summer night. He started to unbutton his shirt as his glance moved downwards to the edge of the water. He took off the rest of his clothes until he was in his underwear. “Last one in is a rotten egg,” he said, looking back at her with a boyish smile before he ran through the sand and into the ocean. He dived, enjoying the feeling of the water surround him, before he reached the surface and turned to look at Calista with a wide grin.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: El tiempo lo cura todo   El tiempo lo cura todo EmptyOns Jul 10, 2019 1:24 pm

”Not even that,” she chuckled a bit and shrugged. She watched him carefully look her up and down, she didn’t mind the attention, strutting a bit, pushing her hip out for him to get a good look. ”Maybe, but kids are so fun to play with,” she said in a mocking tone, pinching his cheek slightly in a teasing matter. She shrugged at the comment about Dylan, having already moved out when the werewolf along with Leo was adopted. She found it silly that her father wished to adopt, but she got the hint that her mother was not going through another round of pregnancy. A demon pregnancy was usually shorter, but Calista if one had heard all her mother’s complaints about back pain and feeling drained of energy. She nodded at his notion about London. It was a nice city, but she mostly just was there for whenever work called. If she had days off she would much rather go to her real home; Madrid. She exhaled calmly as he asked about the guy she was seeing back home. Raymond was a good guy, but what they had was mostly just primal, more than anything. However she was feeling something when she thought of him, so it couldn’t just be nothing. ”I don’t know what I have for him, but his body movements make me scream,” she said, winking one time at him.

Moving down to the beach just reminded her of why she kept coming back to this country. There was something about the sand that felt both soft and rough under the soles of her feet. The way the stars always looked just right when she glanced up at the sky. Calista pulled her dress over her head with ease, exposing a rather simple looking set of lingerie. She couldn’t help but chuckle as she ran after him. Quick to reach him, and jumped into the water with ease. She looked at him as he resurfaced, her chuckling as he grinned at her. Running her hands through her hair to make it fall down her back she swam for a bit before opting to float on her back, looking up at the stars above. ”I might’ve had a little too much to drink,” she chuckled, but it wasn’t too bad. Alcohol had a way of burning off in her system rather fast. ”So, Dylan is your biological sister and my adopted sister – does that make me your sister as well?” she giggled.
Rafael
Alfa
Rafael

IndlægEmne: Sv: El tiempo lo cura todo   El tiempo lo cura todo EmptyTirs Aug 20, 2019 3:02 pm

Her sentence could be understood in multiple ways, but he assumed that she meant younger people generally were more fun and carefree opposed to some adults. “Hey now,” he said after she pinched his cheek. He quickly started to smile shortly after, thinking that he'd never had a sibling teasing him in that way. He raised an eyebrow at her answer. However, he was happy that she felt comfortable enough to tell him the truth. It was probably just in her succubus nature to feel that way rather than admit deeper feelings. “I’m guessing you call a lot of men boyfriends then,” he said with a teasing smile.
There was something about the cool water or escaping the party, that made him sober up slightly, so he wasn't feeling too drunk himself. Dean swam closer to her as she started to float on her back and chuckled. “Don’t worry. I’ll rescue you if you feel fatigue,” he assured her. Drinking and swimming was probably not the wisest idea, but thinking about her immortality, he’d probably be the one in need of rescue. “I like the idea of that. You’d be an awesome sister,” he said, smiling as he looked up at the starry sky. “Perhaps you could come stay in Gaia for a few days and spend time with me and Dylan,” he suggested before looking down at her again. "She's a beta for The Royal Crescents now," he added, not knowing how much she'd told her sister about this.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: El tiempo lo cura todo   El tiempo lo cura todo EmptyFre Aug 23, 2019 11:11 am

”Rescue me? Please, any respectable woman that can get herself into a mess can get herself out of it as well by herself,” she chuckled, looking at him with a smile gracing her lips. The water was still hot from the day’s sunshine, feeling her body relax in the soft waves. ”Then I’ll be your sister, but I am not about to babysit you or sing kumbaya with you,” she said, looking up at the night sky. Stars burning so far away and yet their light had reached earth. She sloppily shrugged as she relaxed more in her floating, closing her eyes for a bit to focus on his suggestion. ”Good for Dylan, never believed that lone wolf act for a minute,” Calista said, frowning before she opened her eyes and looked to Dean. The werewolf was so young, and seeing he was an alpha made her wonder if he was ready for such a responsibility. Sure, Calista would never know what it was like for a werewolf, but she did know about taking on leaderships roles and enroll into a hierarchy. In her family, her mother liked to see herself as the leader, but the real power was with the money that her father had. She moved, opting to threading water, looking towards the shore briefly. ”Dylan’s a good kid, but she knows so little about what the world has to offer; sure, she acts street smart, but in reality she’s just a scared kid – and I’m sensing you’re very much the same,” she said, tilting her head to the side as she looked at the handsome young man. ”Or would you like to disagree?” she chuckled.
Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: El tiempo lo cura todo   El tiempo lo cura todo Empty

El tiempo lo cura todo
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 1

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum
Athena :: IX :: Europiske lande-
Gå til: