Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

I’m completely burnt out and empty

Go down 
ForfatterBesked
Ethan

Ethan

Antal indlæg : 182

I’m completely burnt out and empty Empty
IndlægEmne: I’m completely burnt out and empty   I’m completely burnt out and empty EmptyTors Maj 23, 2019 12:21 am

@J.C.
Time: 3 weeks after hell trip 2
_____

It had been a silent walk. Just down the coast to figure out her emotions about everything. That was almost two weeks ago. At this point she was sitting in a this dark, cold, empty dark room. Mercy had found her. The grand news, Ramsay was back. She had not faced him yet, but she knew it would be shortly before she saw him again. Or maybe Mercy just kept her to herself for once. The only one bringing her food and water was the two fairy daughters. But they weren't allowed to talk to her our touch her - Mercy knew about Jasmines abilities. So keeping this collar around her neck made it impossible for her to use her abilities. She felt life walking out on her. She was so cold. Her mind was by this time starting to play games with her to make sure she was alive.
"Timing was never on my side," she took a deep breath in and looked at him. Jasmine knew he wasn't there, but if she imagined it hard enough - it almost made it seem like she could get through it. She had no powers. She had no value, and people most likely had just thought she was what - going for a long walk? No one would miss her for that long anyways. "Please tell me I meant something.. Please promise you will remember me," her voice was hoarse and weak. She closed her eyes for a minute and took everything in. Mercy had gotten Pandora to use her abilities on her, sucking most of the energy out of her system days ago. Jasmine had barely left the corner of the small room.

---

Pandora wasn't happy about her parents plans. And it wasn't long time ago since she was let out of the mansion basement. After that her mother had greeted her with disappointment for getting taken. But this was just to much. So she went back to the mansion and looked around. Pandora grabbed the first person she saw and looked at him.
"Do you know.. this Jasmine girl?" She asked with concerned eyes. And felt her heart beating faster just by the guilt of what she had been a part of. "I don't care.. Go to the coast.. there is a house near the beach, east from it you will find a odd placed apple tree.. then you'll pick up the scent," she spoke a bit fast as she gave the information. Her mother would kill her if she knew. "I can't follow.. my mum would kill me."
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: I’m completely burnt out and empty   I’m completely burnt out and empty EmptyTors Maj 23, 2019 12:43 am

Jamie was walking around close to the mansion. Lucifer had recently showed herself to him and assured him she wasn’t done with him. He tried to go on, but he felt himself look over his own shoulder all the time. He was expecting something bad to happen. He was scared. But he hadn’t told anyone about it. He didn’t want to worry them. He looked up when he heard footsteps. A man was coming to him. He told him everything about Jasmine and her being captured. He felt so much guilt it almost overwhelmed him. He tightened his jaw in anger, mostly at himself for not noticing. He was ready to go, but with his mental state, maybe he needed some backup. He walked around the property until he got to Theo’s room. Why use phones when you have windows? He ran back a little and used his speed to jump to the roof and walk to the room. He knocked on the window. ”Jasmine is in trouble.” She was not very popular with the group. Although it seemed to be better now, he had a feeling Theo was the best bet to help save her. He had seen who she really was, just like Jamie had. But then again, Theo was also the person Jasmine had hurt the most. Jamie began to rethink his idea to ask Theo. He knew he would say yes, but was it fair to him? Jamie had already been very unfair.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: I’m completely burnt out and empty   I’m completely burnt out and empty EmptyTors Maj 23, 2019 7:20 am

Theo had not been doing anything this evening, not after his little workout session anyways. He had hit the showers and then he was more ready to maybe get some sleep. Vanya and Amaryllis had offered him some tea - but he had passed. Even through he always were up for a good time, he had seen them fool around enough to wait till at least the morning with taking a cup. Theo only just entered his room when he heard a knock on his window. Theo walked over and opened the window.
"Romeo.. Oh Romeo," he teased a little before listening to what Jamie had to say. Jasmine was in trouble. He still had mixed feelings about his emotions towards that girl, but he had known her his entire life - and still through everything, she was a person he couldn't stop loving. However was his first respons not those words: "Why aren't you asking Reggie?" he would maybe be more able to help anyways and it was his cousin. "That came out wrong, I'll help." He crawled out the window and jumped down to the ground.
"If everything goes South. We are calling Reggie - I'm not gonna risk having him hunting me around the gardens for hours again," he pointed out as he started walking. "Maybe you should take the lead, where we going?"
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: I’m completely burnt out and empty   I’m completely burnt out and empty EmptyFre Maj 24, 2019 12:15 pm

Jamie smiled at his teasing words. He furrowed his brows by his words. Why had he asked him? Reggie would probably have been a better choice. He thought about it for a little while, before Theo agreed to help. He followed Theo to the ground. He nodded to his words. Back up was always good to have. ”Of course,” he started walking in the directions the man had given him. ”A house by the water. I don’t know who took her,” he said. The man hadn’t given him much information. ”I asked you so we could talk. We haven’t ever talked about it,” he started out and let out a sigh. He kept looking forward. ”I didn’t mean to. I tried to hate her for hurting you. You fell in love with her once. You know how it is,” he said and kept his focus on the road leading them towards the house where Jasmine was kept. He was scared. He had loved this girl, he might still love her. He didn’t even know if he was capable of loving anymore. He was reckless, doing things he would never do, because he needed to feel something. Something bad was better than nothing at all. ”I guess I’m trying to apologize,” he said and looked at his friend. ”I feel like a shitty person lately,” he admitted. He couldn’t commit, he had remembered how he had betrayed his best friend, he had not been there for his friends. He had been to busy to deal with his own problems, that he couldn’t be there for anyone else. Even though his friends was going through their own things, they had been there for him.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: I’m completely burnt out and empty   I’m completely burnt out and empty EmptyFre Maj 24, 2019 12:31 pm

Theo wasn’t the type of person who would speak if things bothered him. So he ended up living in a world where he never chose anything for himself. So when Jamie brought up Jasmine, he stopped for a second. He honestly didn’t know how he felt about it. He had felt betrayed by his best friends forgiving the girl who tried to kill him. On the other hand giving the situation, he didn’t hate her either. And spending time with Sophie he had gotten to understand why. They were both girls forced into the hands of evil without having any say in it.
”You can’t hate Jasmine.. I tried myself, it’s impossible to do for too long” he admitted and started walking again. Jamie wanted to apologise but Theo just put a hand on his shoulder.
”Everyone has battle scars. Build a brace for yourself,” he told his friend with a little smile.
Theo took a deep breath in, he knew Sophie had said she wanted to ‘deal’ with Jamie. But Jamie was his best friend, he had to be honest with him.
”I also have a confession to make,” he took a deep breath in and removed his hand from Jamie’s shoulder. ”I kissed Sophie.
He looked at Jamie for a short amount of time, but the salty waves hit his nose. They were close.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: I’m completely burnt out and empty   I’m completely burnt out and empty EmptyFre Maj 24, 2019 2:02 pm

Jamie had tried to push it away. He had tried to act like everything was normal with him and Theo, but it wasn’t. Not until they have cleared the air. He nodded to his words. It was true. It was easy to hate when she wasn’t there, but when she was by your side, you saw all those little things that made it impossible to hate her and so easy to love her. He furrowed his brows to his word. ”You know how much I overthink things. It’s hard to brace yourself when you’re constantly overwhelmed by a dominating fear of everything,” he explained. He tried so hard to control his thoughts, but it was so hard when everything around him seemed to be crumbling. He looked at him when he wanted to make a confession. His facial expression didn’t seem to change when he admitted to having kissed Sophie. ”Thank god. I was beginning to believe I needed to set you two up and I really don’t have the time,” he said and looked forward again. He wanted to talk with Theo about it, because he knew he had also seen someone else. He could relate to that. But now was not the time. The house was just around the corner. ”I can be in and out quickly. Maybe you should stay here, make sure we can make a quick getaway?” He suggested. Although there might be strength in number. ”Or maybe you should come in with me.” He wasn’t thinking clearly. Not when it came to Jasmine. She had been through so much already, and he tried to be all she needed him to be. He hadn’t been lately, and it hurt him worse than anything.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: I’m completely burnt out and empty   I’m completely burnt out and empty EmptyFre Maj 24, 2019 2:18 pm

It surprised Theo that Jamie was so okay with it, or maybe now just wasn’t the time for that mindset. How ever the two guys knew each other quite well when it came down to everything. They arrived at the house.
” no offence but there hasn’t been a building yet that I couldn’t break into,” he pointed out with a little smirk. They needed to be smart about this, which again was the reason they should have kidnapped Reginald for this mission.  
”We are in this together,” he said, ”two goes in.. three goes comes out,” he gave Jamie a nod before taking his hand to pass through the door. No need to knock.  He let go of Jamie the second they here a bit inside. The place looked like it could use a good make over.
” Go find her.. I’ll make sure we are alone.” he send Jamie off and started walking a little around the house.
His eyes spotted Pandora, ”go,” Theo narrowed his eyes but two seconds after he was knocked out.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: I’m completely burnt out and empty   I’m completely burnt out and empty EmptyFre Maj 24, 2019 2:47 pm

Jamie nodded to his words. It made sense. Of course they needed to go in together. He walked towards the building with him. ”Right,” he said before they went through the wall. He looked around, but back at Theo when he ordered him to go. He walked a little away but looked back at Theo and saw he was knocked out. He picked up his phone to call for help. ”Reg, Theo needs you. You have find-my-phone, right?” he asked into the phone before hanging up and going further into the place. He was trying to pick up her scent. When he finally got it, he followed it quickly. He forced the door open to get into the place keeping Jasmine. He walked to her. ”I’m so sorry. Please tell me you’re okay,” he begged and went to help her on her feet. He felt so bad that he hadn’t come sooner.
Ethan

Ethan

IndlægEmne: Sv: I’m completely burnt out and empty   I’m completely burnt out and empty EmptyFre Maj 24, 2019 3:37 pm

She was just sitting here. In the darkest corner of the small room, her arms wrapped around her legs. She looked at him with a little smile, he never responded but he was there, at least in her mind. The high noise made her turn her head, she expected something bad it was painted across her face. He walked to her making the illusion she had created vanish.
”If I’m still breathing.. then I’m okay,” she said and forced a little smile on her lips. Trying to keep him from being worried about her. But it was clear that she was tired ”Mercy weren’t to happy about how ‘easily’ we escaped the cave she moved her hand to the collar around her neck. ” can you get it off by any chance?” she narrowed her eyes.
”Did you come alone?”

Theo woke quite fast again, when cold water was thrown at him. He looked around. Another dark room. He couldn’t see anyone, but being en a closed room had never stopped him before. He went to pass through the wall when a huge electrical pulse waved through him and pushed him back. His hand where burned and he could smell his own flesh. The room was filled with this draining energy and he felt it going to his head and making his body feel weaker than ever. His demon went nuts, it was like all the control he had fought so hard for - was gone. What ever this room did, it wasn’t a place he should stay in for too long. A scent hit him. Blood. Theo looked at the door open, two people came in. The door locked behind the two girls.
”Why is this necessary?” he asked in a more demanding tone.
It’s what she wants. I tried to help you.. this is my price to pay.” Pandora explained. She looked at the human girl before pushing her into Theo’s arms. Theo grabbed the girl. Only then he realised she was hurt, and the blood ran over his hands. He felt his jaw tense up, trying to hold himself back. But Pandora walked over and placed a hand on his upper arm, absorbing the last self control he had. Theo felt the darkness around him before he snapped. He drained the human for blood in the matter of seconds and worst of it. It felt somehow good. He looked at Pandora that tried to back out but he grabbed her.
”If we don’t hurry.. someone is going to die.” Jasmine looked at Jamie.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: I’m completely burnt out and empty   I’m completely burnt out and empty EmptyFre Maj 24, 2019 7:42 pm

Jamie didn’t like that she thought like that. But he didn’t have the time to give her a piece of his mind. He listened to her explanation. Of course, it was someone from the cave crew. He broke the lock keeping it together and took it off her. He put his forehead to hers. ”You scared me,” he whispered. He knew they should get out of there, he just needed a moment to feel everything. He moved away when she asked a question. ”Theo came with me.” He stopped when he smelled the fresh blood. Something bad was happening. He turned his head to the door, but then back to her when she announced someone might be dying. ”I need to stop him,” he put his hands around Jasmine and used his speed to get to Theo. He let go of Jasmine and went to Theo. ”Hey Theo. You don’t want to do this. You can control it. You are better at controlling it than anyone. Fight it,” he pleaded and forgot the heavy smell of blood in the air. He felt the hunger, but he fought it so he could help Theo fight it to. ”I know you can do this,” he said and tried to stay between him and the fairy.
Ethan

Ethan

IndlægEmne: Sv: I’m completely burnt out and empty   I’m completely burnt out and empty EmptyFre Maj 24, 2019 8:48 pm

She grew stronger by the second after Jamie took the collar off her. She closed her eyes just to feel a little closeness, before she knew reality had to kick in once more. "We need to go get him," she mumbled. Jasmine still cared a lot for Theo, emotions like that didn't just vanish. She gave him a quick nod as he said he needed to save him. She didn't have time to but the we in that. Jamie put his arms around her and they were by the door almost in a flash. They walked into the darkened room. Jasmine looked around. Death and horror wasn't new to her at all. So it wasn't what scared her in this.

Theo wasn't thinking. Not even when Jamie entered the room he barely seemed to react to common sense. He just looked at Jamie like he was a stranger, a stranger to the demon. Because the demon never got out to play. Theo never lost controle, and only few people had manged to calm him down when it happened. Theo was about to grab out for Jamie, when Jasmine jumped in front of them.
"No," she said and starred at Theo. Theo stopped for a second and just looked at her. "Listen to me, both of you, take deep breath in.. center yourself.. breathe out," she said and kept her eyes on Theo. Jasmine didn't know much about blood lust, but she knew a lot about control. Theo seemed to somehow listen to her. "Thats it.. remember who you are. Accept the demon, just let it slowly back in.. and breathe," she took a step forward.. dangerous? Extremely, but she did it anyways. Anyways she could stop him by a touch if anything happened. But Theo just seemed slowly turn back to himself, but with a sorrow filled look in his eyes, before he just embraced her - letting out a smaller cry.
"It's okay.. you are okay," she said just slowly embracing him. It was the closest they had been since before she shot him. Theo looked up and looked at Jamie before grabbed out for him and pulling him into the hug.

Pandora watched them all just being there for each other. She knew her mother wasn't done with her games.
"You need to get out before she comes," she broke the moment between the three people. "You should run," she added with a serious expression.
"All the doors and windows are locked from the inside. So unless you were quick before you got too far in.. you will soon realize your phones are no longer in service.. don't try to pass through the wall again.. you'll only activate the dark energies again." Theo looked at Jamie.
"We should have called for both Reginald and Mariella.." he sighed. "You know he is coming back for you, right?" Pandora said and looked at Jasmine. "Some one brought him back from the dead.. why do you think my mother would have any interest in you. You are just value for deals with Ramsay." Pandora spilled the tea like it was nothing - but she was going to pay for it later.
"Now go, before I change my mind."
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: I’m completely burnt out and empty   I’m completely burnt out and empty EmptySøn Maj 26, 2019 3:13 pm

Why was it always him? Why couldn’t they just do normal things like ordering a pizza or going to an amusement park. He had asked Mariella to stay back at the mansion, mostly because if something were to happen, he wanted her to be there. He wanted her to protect one of their last safe spaces in this town. He moved fast, using his vampyric speed before he felt a prescense. ”Go home, Sophie,” he said, colder than intended. Sophie shook her head and ran ahead, not caring what Reginald would say to all of this. Reginald sighed. Was everything going to end up in drama? He followed their scent to the location, quick to find the room they were stuck in. Sophie held out her hand and made a groaning noise as she felt the energy locking them inside. Reginald sighed, not really wanting to make a big deal out of this. Without hesitation he kicked down the door, dust flying in the air. He kept himself from entering the room and looked in. ”Get moving, I am not in the mood for this,” he said through clenched teeth. He hadn’t really fed yet, and was getting agitated quite easily. Ever since the whole ordeal with Dean’s father, he hadn’t really acted himself, but he needed to process all of this himself. ”You ’eard ’im!” Sophie yelled in her strong accent, always sounding more australien when she was upset or angry.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: I’m completely burnt out and empty   I’m completely burnt out and empty EmptySøn Maj 26, 2019 3:40 pm

Jamie wanted to get through to Theo, but he didn’t know what to do. He watched Theo as he grabbed for him, but Jasmine jumped in front of him, forcing him to take a step back. He listened to Jasmine’s words. They seemed to work. He was relieved when Theo turned back into himself, but he also felt the pain. He knew how it was to lose control like that. He had never killed anyone, but he could imagine the guilt. He stood back and let them have their moment, until Theo pulled him into the hug as well. He put his arms around them. For a moment, he felt at peace. He felt hope. That changed when the fairy told them they needed to get out. She was right, but how?

Ronnan had watched his wife and daughter play their little games. Eventually he had gotten enough of his daughter’s disrespect. He went to her and grabbed her arm. ”Now now Darling. Your mother wants a word with you. First you get to talk with me. Leave these creatures to themselves. Let them starve for all I care,” he said and took Pandora with him.

Jamie took a step back from the hug when the door was kicked in. He saw Reginald and Sophie stand there. ”Let’s go,” he said to Jasmine and Theo. He walked to Sophie and put his arm around her neck. Not because he was hurt or needed support, he just wanted to show some affection. He hadn’t spent enough time with her lately. ”Thank you for coming,” he said and messed with her brown hair.
Ethan

Ethan

IndlægEmne: Sv: I’m completely burnt out and empty   I’m completely burnt out and empty EmptySøn Maj 26, 2019 4:19 pm

Jasmine jumped up when the door was kicked in, it made her froze up for a second. Her heart exploded but it tried to calm down as Reginald showed up along with Sophie. She looked at the dead human on the ground as she tried to walk out. Her head seemed to bother her. Death was still close, but she couldn’t place it, but Mercy and death was a combo. Jasmine noticed the fairy was gone, but it didn’t matter right now. She could feel the scream and she wanted to scream but she couldn’t.

Theo walked out as Reginald told him to. The look of guilt was haunting his eyes. He wanted to apologise to Reginald for dragging him out here.
Jasmine walked to Reginald on unsteady feet, before wrapping her arms around him to secure herself. Her eyes seemed to search for something, but she couldn’t figure out what.
”I think someone is going to die Reg..”her voice was low and terrified. Something here had her scared out of her mind, and she didn’t know if it was death over them or someone else.

A small clap sounded by en exit to the house. Mercy stood there with a smile on her face.
Seems like it only took them two weeks to discover your absence. This is what happens when you tell people to give you space sweet cheeks,”r head and looked at the teenagers. “[color=#6600cc]See Ramsay wants his doll back, and I want a good price.. so be.. someone behind her grabbed her neck and squeezed it enough to make the siren pass out on the floor. “So dramatic. Hey you kids what to get out of here? Not because I don’t enjoy a good rescue time to time.. but we was kinda enjoying a good walk down the beach,” Jordan explained and looked back at Kali. Abigail had tried to keep this from him, but with his ability nothing really missed his eye. And he turned his eyes to Reginald and gave him a little nod, letting him know he knew.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: I’m completely burnt out and empty   I’m completely burnt out and empty EmptySøn Maj 26, 2019 4:53 pm

Reginald felt his body tense up as Jasmine wrapped her arms around him, but mostly it was because he hadn’t touched many people since his fight with Dean’s dad. The thought of what his new power could do had scared him, only letting Mariella touch him as she somehow removed part of that fear. He knew he couldn’t hurt his love, but the fear still lingered. ”Everyone will die if we don’t move fast,” Reginald said through his teeth, trying to be the calm and collected guy he always was.

Sophie groaned at her brother as he swung his arm around her neck and ruffled up her hair. ”Don’t test me, brother dear,” she said in a warning tone, moving out of his grip and walking over to Jasmine, touching her gently. They hadn’t spoken much, but they had both been victims from something linked to Ramsay. *It’s going to be alright, I won’t let any of them touch you or anyone else,* her voice rang in Jasmine’s head. They both knew what it meant to go through everything feeling this lost and hurt. Though their circumstances might’ve been different, they were very much a like. Then Sophie went to Theo, grabbing his shoulder before she slapped him across the face, pointing a finger at him afterwards. ”That was for telling Jamie,” she said in a serious tone. She had of course already seen in Jamie’s head what had been going on. ”Now, you get your ass with me and the others back to the mansion, and I’ll be damned if we don’t have a fist fight,” she said narrowing her eyes. Sophie were a vampire, stronger and able to withstand more hits from a blood demon than most, and the way every other vampire was seemingly out of order lately, she had stepped up, training with Theo when he felt out of control. Her gaze fell to Mercy as she stepped in, and she groaned, rolling her eyes at the siren. That was before she collapsed on the floor and part of her being froze. Images flashing as she looked at the two parents in the room. She shook her head, closing her eyes and reminded that she hadn’t done what she had been told.

”Ever the Mikaelson,” Reginald said, not really in any mind set to be happy about seeing his parents here. He grabbed Jasmine up in his arms, running with her would be faster than letting her walk by herself. He looked to his mother shortly, feeling a bit conflicted about everything before they moved back to the mansion.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: I’m completely burnt out and empty   I’m completely burnt out and empty EmptySøn Maj 26, 2019 5:35 pm

Jamie stood by his sister but turned his head to Jasmine when she talked about someone dying. What did she mean? They were going to be safe. They were all going to be safe, right? He couldn’t deal with any more pain. Not just his own, he didn’t want his friends and family to hurt anymore either. He let Sophie move away from him and towards the others. He looked surprised at her and Theo when she slapped him. He walked to them. ”Not cool Soph,” he said and looked at Theo to make sure he was okay. He sighed annoyed when the siren showed. He was only relived when she fell to the ground. He was surprised when he saw Reg and Ana’s father being behind it. They hadn’t been around much, so he wondered why they were here now. But he was happy they were. He could see something was off with Reggie. Hopefully a little time with his parent could help him a little.

The moment they found out she was pregnant she and Jordan had made a deal. She was staying away from every dangerous thing, unless it was absolutely necessary. She was standing behind him when he took care of the siren. She then went to his side and stretched as far as she could in attempt to reach his cheek. She didn’t know why she still tried. ”Get down here,” she ordered and gave him a short peck when he did. She looked at Reginald with a sad look in her eyes. She hadn’t seen her son, but she knew he was here, and it pained her to see him like this. She felt the connection clearly. Maybe it was because she was carrying him right now, that time didn’t matter. She would have known this was his son no matter what. ”We’re leaving now. Everybody out,” she ordered and pointed towards the exit. She was waiting for everyone to leave before she followed behind them. She already felt like a mother, which was only a relief. Especially since she hadn’t had a chance to be a mother to her first child. She was still not sure what had happened to her.
Ethan

Ethan

IndlægEmne: Sv: I’m completely burnt out and empty   I’m completely burnt out and empty EmptySøn Maj 26, 2019 6:16 pm

Theo looked surprised at Sophie shortly for hitting him, but he didn’t respond. He deserved a slap for what he had done. So he just looked at her for a while, before he was the first to leave the house. He needed to collect his guilt and his thoughts.

Jasmine looked at Reginald as his parents arrived. She wasn’t sure if she would be happy or sad seeing hers. So much had changed and she felt like a disappointment to them. However he picked her up and started running. She could feel his ability wanting to poke to her life force one, but nothing threatening.
”Your ability is strong, and it might scare you. But you are more than just your abilities... you taught me that, so take your own advice.” she said softly. She had kept up quite well despite her state of mentality. She wanted to be strong for them all, but it was hard.  ”I know what it’s feels like to be scared of hurting people..” she added with a tired smile.

Jordan took a look at the siren before he bended his knees a little to let Kali kiss his cheek. Something was up with their son and he didn’t like that one bit. Or what ever was going on with these kids. Jordan knew what death could do to a person. Jordan took a look at the last two young vampires and gave them a nod to go. He took a deep breath in before speeding up to reach the mansion.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: I’m completely burnt out and empty   I’m completely burnt out and empty EmptyOns Maj 29, 2019 12:39 pm

//Out? Jeg ved ikke hvad jeg skal tilføje xD//
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: I’m completely burnt out and empty   I’m completely burnt out and empty EmptyOns Maj 29, 2019 3:54 pm

//vi kan sagtens oute for min skyld <3
Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: I’m completely burnt out and empty   I’m completely burnt out and empty Empty

I’m completely burnt out and empty
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 1
 Lignende emner
-
» Something's completely off - Boadicea
» The feeling of empty - Jason
» What if it's just an empty black hole? Leah
» Face and body of an angel, yet the spirit is completely demonic

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum
Athena :: VI :: Grounds of Lily :: Det sydlige Grounds of Lily :: Fjorden: The Mirrored Gorge-
Gå til: