Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

Tell me

Go down 
ForfatterBesked
Gæst
Gæst

Tell me Empty
IndlægEmne: Tell me   Tell me EmptyOns Maj 22, 2019 10:40 am

Outfit
@Mariella
Timeline: After Lion leaving
______

Eilish had suggested this. It would be good for them to play some music and just get out their frustrations. She let out a sigh as she looked at the guitar that Melania used to sit with and already jamming. She was still waiting for Mariella to arrive and chose just to walk over to her keyboard, running her fingers over it and getting used to this feeling. Her hands were still bruised from her training, so moving them hurt a bit, but she kept her face stoic as to not show that it actually did. Playing over the keyboard with a small melody. She had been writing again, but as always she never felt like the songs she wrote was finished. It usually took Melania to make her sure it was alright. She sighed and removed her hand from the keyboard, looking up at Mariella entered. She wanted to smile, but it was hard right now for her to show any emotion. ”Hi,” she said, not really knowing how to start a conversation with her best friend.
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Mariella

Mariella

Humør : 'While being in darkness I didn’t search for the light, I became one.'
Antal indlæg : 1007

Tell me Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Tell me   Tell me EmptyOns Maj 22, 2019 11:17 am

Almost three weeks. She had been without Lion for two weeks, after her and Reginald took a trip to Auckland - it seemed like thing had been okay in the mansion. People were recovering, and for the first time in a while it seemed like they were allowed to - more or less. It was first when she got back from New Zealand, she had remembered what Lion had told her about everything - and he was going to get punched in the face for making her forget that part - even through she knew it was only so she could enjoy her time away. It was weird being without your twin for so long through. Especially when you normally saw them everyday. Mariella had one of Lions t-shirts on and a black pair of shorts. Melania wasn't back either. She knew Theo felt guilty for not bringing her back. She knew Karmena and Jamie felt like shit, and walking down the halls by herself - she knew why. She was lucky, she had Reginald to lean to when the world felt like tremerling and he had her. Mariella was happy about Eilish suggestion to meet up. Mariella had promised Melania to sing for her once in a while, so she did. She still wrote songs, and her small poems. Mariella walked in and took a deep breath in. It felt like such a long time since they had been in here - it wasn't the same without Melania. "Heey," she walked in. Mariella took her notebook out and placed it on the table.
"I miss her too." - "I also miss Lion... and I have missed you as well. I wrote a song." Music was their way of speaking. Especially in times like this, emotions wasn't their strongest suits, Mariella was better at it by now.
Gæst
Gæst

Tell me Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Tell me   Tell me EmptyOns Maj 22, 2019 11:33 am

Eilish had always liked Mariella. She understood her in a way most people didn’t. She knew her darkest secrets and her biggest fears. The siren kept quiet as her friend spoke and nodded. She could recognize that missing feeling, because it was like that all the time ever since Mariella and Melania died. All alone. She hadn’t coped with it in a good way, but it had been her way. At the mention of a song she walked over to the notebook and looked at the lyrics, watching the small scribble of notes that could fit it. ”It looks great,” she said, looking at Mariella with a faint smile. Few saw the siren smile, but Mariella had that effect on her. She didn’t feel like adressing how much she missed the angel and male siren. No, that would only cut her deeper and music was all she could use right now to get her feelings out. ”Do you want to play it?” she asked, walking over to her keyboard, trying out the notes she had seen. She furrowed her brows as something seemed off about the noise. Normally she wouldn’t doubt Mariella’s abilities, but one of the notes sounded more flat and she switched it to another. It sounded better, but she didn’t know if this was the sound her friend was looking for. She let out a sigh and removed her hands. Melania would have known what to do with that tone. Eilish knew that and the frustration hit her like a ton of bricks. ”I wrote one too, but it only get’s sadder by the minute,” she said in a low mumble, sitting down in defeat on the small chair in front of the keys.
Mariella

Mariella

Tell me Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Tell me   Tell me EmptyOns Maj 22, 2019 11:58 am

"Sure," she said and picked her book up before talking to the microphone. Mariellas songs was rarely sweet, it was in music she got her darker thoughts out - only few times she had a love song or something like that - today wasn't that day. She could see Eilish was barely hanging together, and it pained her. And as she played the frustration showed.
"Sing it for me," Mariella then said and took a step back from the microphone. She put her book down. "With everything going on, I think sad is more than okay," she spoke honest. Sadness was a main emotions inside these mansion walls. "Besides, mine are just dark -" she ran a hand through her hair in a small sight. "We never really got to talk about what happened. I'm sorry I wasn't there enough for you.. you lost me too.. we all lost someone.." she took a deep breath in as she said that. It was an emotional wound that still hang on to her as well as it hang on to Eilish. It wasn't that Mariella hadn't been around Eilish after, but she had craved closeness from Reginald more especially the first days - and she it was first now after she had died - she actually could fall asleep without trouble or waking up from horrifying nightmares. So maybe she had been a bit selfish and forgotten about people had lost her as well. Mariella looked at her friend. She breathed out before just wrapping her arms around Eilish, she could push her away if she wanted to - but Mariella would hate herself for not just trying to let her in.
Gæst
Gæst

Tell me Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Tell me   Tell me EmptyOns Maj 22, 2019 12:28 pm

Hearing Mariella’s voice was calming, but it wasn’t the same when Melania didn’t pitch in with her harmonising. Why was everything so sad all the time? She didn’t mind the dark lyrics of Mariella’s songs, she actually found herself in them quite often. The siren looked at her friend and breathed out shaking her head. It wasn’t really the place to sing it. It was more of a frustration than anything. ”Don’t blame yourself, Mari,” she slung out looking at her friend with anger behind her eyes. This wasn’t the time to show anger, but it was often the only emotion she knew how to handle. She hadn’t minded Mariella spending time with others, she never had, but getting here hadn’t exactly turned out how she wanted it to. Though Samuel had mended her in ways she couldn’t explain, there was still a rift seperating the two friends. Mariella hugged her but the anger wouldn’t let Eilish hug her back, instead she stepped away. She wasn’t good at handling affection, and the twins were always bigger on hugs around her. Did she scream basket case or something? Mari, she pleaded in her strong irish accent. She breathed out, trying not to let her emotions get the best of her. ”I don’t want this to turn into a sob fest, alright?” she said shaking her head, hugging her arms around herself in a vulnerable moment before regaining her control over her face. ”Mela might be gone, but you came back, and so will she – time just has a way of bringing us together again,” she said with a stoic expression. She grabbed the microphone and placed it in front of the keyboard letting out a sigh. ”I wrote a fucking love song, if you can believe it,” she said scratching her neck and letting her fingers touch the keys. Soft tones flew from the keyboard as she pressed the notes so carefully. Almost afraid she would break herself playing this infront of her friend. ”Tell me I'm your baby, and you'll never leave me. Tell me that you'll kiss me. Forever,” she sang, starting out with a small voice. She rarely sang, but her voice was just as clear as Mariella’s, however not having the same bite. ”Whisper that you love me, that you'll never leave me,” she sang closing her eyes trying to focus on her voice. ”Be mine for always, I'll be yours forever,” she sang.
Mariella

Mariella

Tell me Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Tell me   Tell me EmptySøn Maj 26, 2019 9:29 am

Mariellas main focus at the moment had been Lion. Trying to figure out a way to get him back where he belonged. She knew he wasn't in pain of any sorts, which was weird. He had pinched her once since he had been gone. Jamie was a somewhat mess, not that she blamed him. Mariella gave Eilish a nod, when she pushed away from her. Maybe it was because all Mariella needed right now, was people close that she felt the push a bit harder than usual - but she didn't express it.
"I might be pessimistic by nature, but I've fate she will return to us," she mumbled and collected herself once more by taking a deep breath.
A small smile showed on Mariellas lips, as Eilish said she had written a love song. Mariella sat down on the small table behind her and listened to Eilishs singing. It was a good song, and like Mariellas song it held so much more emotion than she rarely showed. It was crazy how travelling to this time had changed her world and her as a person. If she hadn't had Reginald, she was scared to think of what she might have become. Someone darker, she knew that. The darkness in her never slept, but it was controlled. Mariella waited till Eilish song was done, before getting up from the table.
"It's good. I like it," she spoke honest. They barely spoke about romantic relationships, unless it was something like; hey im dating your brother, are we cool?
Mariella took a deep breath in. "How is things.. with you and your demon?" She took a deep dive into the deep water - but she didn't know this Samuel, and she couldn't read his intentions in their bond like with almost everyone else in this house. Normally she was happy when she met people like that, but not when they got close to her best friend. Also she knew more about Eilish than many did, and she would hate for her to get more hurt.
Gæst
Gæst

Tell me Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Tell me   Tell me EmptyMan Jun 03, 2019 5:25 pm

Opening up like this was a safe feeling. Both her and Mariella had never been good at expressing their feelings, or that was while they were in their own time. Eilish had seen how love had brought out the happy girl that Eilish knew hid in her dear friend, but she felt a bit left back. Not that she would ever admit that. Mariella asking about Samuel made Eilish tense a bit. Speaking about such things made her uncomfortable, but with the siren she knew it was safe. She opened her mouth as to say something but it fell shut and she walked away from the keyboard and sat down in one of the beanbags in the corner. Carefully she ran her fingers through her blonde hair taking a deep breath. ”It’s fine,” she said finally, but she didn’t know if fine was the right word. She finally felt like she had found her place on earth, but she also knew that she would be forced to leave him as soon as they had found out how to get home. She didn’t want that. She wanted to stay, but being selfish like this with the world at risk, she couldn’t do it if it came down to it. Another deep breath and she looked at the siren’s hazel eyes. ”I don’t know what love is, but I know that he’s mine and I’m his – more I don’t need to know,” she said in a calm voice. She knew that Mariella could see right through her at times, that the siren could see relationships as well, but she also knew that Mariella had a harder time reading her relationships because of Eilish’s psychic immunity. ”What about you and Reginald?” she asked, using the full name as always.
Mariella

Mariella

Tell me Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Tell me   Tell me EmptyTirs Jun 04, 2019 4:53 pm

It was weird, like a lot had changed and a lot was still the same. Mariella knew talking about emotions was a risky thing, but they were in a safe space - she had never told anyone about the dark pages of Eilish and her past. It was pages that were locked and not hers to tell. Mariellas eyes followed her best friend as she tensed a bit up. But she finally spoke, which made Mariella breathe a little out. A smile showed on Mariellas lips when she said the last part.
"Well, that does sound a lot like love to me," she gave her friend a half smirk. Keeping it on natural ground. Mariella knew it was a risk mixing up relationships in this time. She had told Theo the same thing about the demon he had been seeing shortly. A soft chuckle left her lips as Eilish asked about her relationship with Reginald. Eilish was one of the first people to know they had gotten married in Auckland, she was her best friend after all.
"It's good.. I recon, we are quite lucky," she replied and returned her gaze to her friend. "When you don't think about all the crap that happens in the area," she shook her head.
"I never quite believe I could be this happy with someone. I didn't know how much I had missed that part of myself till he found it," she added with a smile just by the thought. The only thing going against them was the darkness, but Mariella believed that it was a matter of trusting it - which was easier said than done when you were scared of your powers. Mariella hadn't really been far away from Reginald after the thing with Deans father. It wasn't for her sake, but she knew how much darkness could destroy the mind if you were in it alone for to long. So she had no intentions of letting him go through it alone.
"Do you want to go to Macca's? Get a Mcflurry or something? I heard they got the smarties ones back," she suggested with a little smile. Mariella still used the overseas way of saying McDonald but she didn't care.
Gæst
Gæst

Tell me Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Tell me   Tell me EmptyTirs Jun 18, 2019 10:35 am

//Out<33//
Gæst
Gæst

Tell me Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Tell me   Tell me EmptyFre Jun 21, 2019 7:22 pm

//Out <33//