Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

Four weddings and no funeral (XxX)- Yuri

Go down 
Gå til side : Forrige  1, 2
ForfatterBesked
Gæst
Gæst

Four weddings and no funeral  (XxX)- Yuri - Page 2 Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Four weddings and no funeral (XxX)- Yuri   Four weddings and no funeral  (XxX)- Yuri - Page 2 EmptyOns Jun 12, 2019 8:30 am

A gasp escaped Yuri as he was tackled to the ground with a bump. He looked surprised up at Eric, as he really hadn't seen it coming, especially not when he was walking around so calmly. A smile spread across his lips though, because how could he not smile when he gazed upon his handsome husband. He raised a brow and chuckled sweetly. I have to do what you say? he asked teasingly. It wasn't like he didn't already do that most of the times, he couldn't ever say no to Eric, but there were also times where he had not done what he had said. He hummed softly as Eric nipped on his neck, making him squirm under him, before getting pulled up.
He looked questioningly at Eric, as he took off his tie, but he was soon answered when it was tied around his eyes, making him unable to see pretty much.
He whined slightly as Eric warned him before starting to take his clothes off. He felt so vulnerable, he wasn't able to see anything and at the same time, he was being stripped from his clothes, leaving him bare for only Eric to see. He was happy at that moment, that it was only them on the island. He swallowed nervously as Eric lead him to something that sounded like water, as they got closer.
He gasped when suddenly the blindfold was taken off and before him was the most beautiful waterfall he had ever seen. He muttered a small wow, before going closer, not really caring that he now was naked in front of Eric.
He turned to Eric with a small mischevious smile, as he with his vampire speed, suddenly stood on top of the structure, looking down at his husband. He wasn't done teasing him, he couldn't just have him when he wanted too... or that was what Yuri thought.
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Four weddings and no funeral (XxX)- Yuri   Four weddings and no funeral  (XxX)- Yuri - Page 2 EmptyTors Jun 13, 2019 11:22 am

A pleased growl left his lips at having Yuri this close to him, yes you do...all good boys do as their daddy says...unless they want to be punished he said nipping Yuri's throat a bit harder.
The questioning look in his eyes when Eric took off his tie, made the older angel smirk oh he had no clue what Eric had planned for him... he would have him naked every day...and Yuri was not gonna argue...Shh i will look after you, as long as you are with me then nothing will happen to you i promise...i will always protect you he whispered into Yuri's ear as he stripped him of all his clothes and lead him down to the waterfall. The small gasp when suddenly the blindfold was taken off made Eric chuckle slightly.
He narrowed his eyes slightly at his husband as he turned to Eric with a small mischevious smile, and ran off standing on top of the structure, looking down at Eric...oh he was going to be so sorry.

Eric took off his clothes and ran up to him and pushed him into the water before diving in after him and pulling the boy closer and warping his legs around Eric's waist, he slowly threaded his finger through Yuri's hair pulling it back so his throat was bared for Eric now i am going to fuck you and because you have been a naughty little minx...you are not allowed to cum if you do i am going to punish you he growled slipping his fingers under the water circling his husbands little hole.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Four weddings and no funeral (XxX)- Yuri   Four weddings and no funeral  (XxX)- Yuri - Page 2 EmptyTors Jun 13, 2019 12:40 pm

That wasn't fair. For Eric to use that against him, he knew how much Yuri loved being called a good boy. How could he go against anything Eric said if Eric would get angry and he wouldn't be a good boy. I wanna be a good boy he whined out as Eric nipped on his throat harder.
The soothing voice of Eric in his ear made him calm, he knew nothing bad would happen to him when Eric was around, he was his guardian angel after all... or he was, but Yuri still saw him as his guardian angel. He knew he could trust his life with Eric. I trust you he whispered with a smile, being guided by Eric.

His eyes watched Eric intently, as Eric took off his clothes, he was so handsome and Yuri couldn't wait till the teasing was over.
To Yuri's surprise, it was over pretty soon, as Eric stood in front of him. He hadn't expected Eric to push him into the water, a yell came from him as he fell into the water, screaming annoyed at Eric.
He stopped once Eric jumped too, pulling Yuri against him, the warmth calming him a bit, as he put his arms around Eric tightly.
You know it impossible for me to not cum he chuckled a bit, not really knowing that Eric was serious about the punishment. He just thought it was the usual foreplay, the usual dirty talk for Yuri.
A sweet moan left him as he felt Eric's finger circling his hole, making him squirm against Eric's body. Just a simple touch and he was like this...
Use me he gasped softly, clinging onto Eric, whimpering for more, already turned on. It was embarrassing what little Eric had to do to make Yuri beg for him.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Four weddings and no funeral (XxX)- Yuri   Four weddings and no funeral  (XxX)- Yuri - Page 2 EmptyTors Jun 13, 2019 2:10 pm

He hadn't expected Eric to push him into the water, so a loud yell came from him as he fell into the water, Eric looked down at him chuckling at the boy screaming annoyed at him down in the cold water.
So when Eric jumped in he wasted no time in pulling Yuri against him, letting the boy put his arms around Eric tightly. Oh i know that's why im going to teach you he growled out kissing Yuri hungrily on the lips making his intent very clear. It was time for a couple of small rules and what not...it wasn't to much...just the simple one's like... saying please and thank you... when Eric told him to do something he did it...unless it was a hard limit, no coming without permission, that included masturbating, being naked unless guests were over, always being ready for Eric to fuck...easy stuff.
A sweet moan left him as he felt Eric's finger circling his hole, making him squirm against Eric's body. Such a good boy...always desperate for daddy to fuck him...but remember my sweet husband...no cuming...not before tonight he growled as he pushed the finger in making quick work of opening his husband up so he could get inside him, he angeled his cock at Yuri's hole how badly do you want it?
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Four weddings and no funeral (XxX)- Yuri   Four weddings and no funeral  (XxX)- Yuri - Page 2 EmptyTors Jun 13, 2019 3:19 pm

Teach me? he asked a bit nervous, why would Eric suddenly start to teach him, they haven't even discussed it yet, shouldn't they have at least talked about it first? He just looked at Eric with wide eyes. What was even included in Eric's teaching? What was he going to do, what did he expect of Yuri? Yuri had never done any of this, he didn't know about Eric's world at all, other than that he had to be submissive to him, but were there other things too?
He bit his lips as he was called a good boy, the nickname sending him into his little headspace, making him all happy and ready for anything.
I... I will try He mumbled, not really knowing if all of this was still a game or if Eric was serious. It wasn't really something Eric had asked for before, or well... not something that he took too seriously, because he knew Yuri was still new at this and he came very easily. He wasn't even sure if he could even try to hold it, who would even do that? Who wouldn't want the pleasure of cumming?
He moaned out as Eric finally pushed his finger inside him, even though he wanted something much much bigger than that.
He whined in anticipation when he felt Eric's dick press against him and Eric asking him how badly he wanted it.
So bad... Please, please fuck me until you are satisfied he begged, just waiting for Eric to finally push inside of him, wanting to be filled up by him. He would never complain about that.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Four weddings and no funeral (XxX)- Yuri   Four weddings and no funeral  (XxX)- Yuri - Page 2 EmptyFre Jun 14, 2019 1:00 am

Eric looked into his eyes as he gently caressed his face smiling lovingly and reassuringly at him " yes but don't worry love, I won't give you or make you do more than I know you can take...I know you and I know when to stop...trust me?" he said it so gently that the sound of the running water almost washed away his voice.
His grip on Yuri didn't losen and he kept on pulling him closer and closer."Good boy that's all I'm asking" he whispered.
He moaned out as he finally pushed his finger inside his husband loving how tight he was, he couldn't wait to fill him up and fuck him...making Yuri desperate and into a beautiful little mess...that was all for Eric.
So when Yuri started complaining and begging Eric..who was he to dein him, so in one motion he thrusted inside the young boy. " Hmmmm such a good boy, so ready for his daddy...mmm I'm going to show you just how much you only you satisfy me... and don't worry when you do cum... it will be so good you pass out" he groaned as he pushed in deeper.

He threaded his fingers in Yuri's hair pulling his head back so his throat was bare, the older angel moaned loudly and sank his teeth into Yuri's throat as he fucked him harder
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Four weddings and no funeral (XxX)- Yuri   Four weddings and no funeral  (XxX)- Yuri - Page 2 EmptyTirs Jun 18, 2019 9:00 am

Yuri leaned into the touch as Eric caressed his face, a content sound coming deep from his throat, as Eric reassured him that he wouldn't go over the line. Yuri knew that Eric was careful, that he knew when it was time to stop, but somehow he was still nervous. I do trust you he spoke softly kissing Eric lovingly.
He almost melted in Eric's arms as he was called a good boy again, god if Eric knew what it did to him every time, he would probably never stop calling him a good boy, and that was kinda what Yuri wanted.
Keep calling me good boy he breathed as he bit his lip, almost hiding away from Eric, by hiding his face in his chest.
As short gasp left him, followed up by a moan as Eric pushed his finger in, making Yuri cling even tighter on to Eric, loving the feeling of just having something inside of him, even though he wanted all of Eric.
And as soon as he got it, he was a moaning mess in Eric's arms. Whimpering for more and more, he couldn't get enough.
God yes, he was always ready for Eric, how could he not be, he couldn't get enough of the older inside of him. He was addicted you could say. The words made Yuri's dick twitch a little, as a small mewl left his lips. Eric... he said with a strained voice, moaning as Eric pushed in deeper.

He gasped as Eric pulled his head back by his hair and as soon as Eric had bitten down on his neck, Yuri couldn't help the scream of pain and pleasure leave his lips, echoing through the island. Ahh! Faster! he almost yelled. If it hadn't been for Eric telling him to try to control is orgasm, he would have been cumming already, he was so sensitive.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Four weddings and no funeral (XxX)- Yuri   Four weddings and no funeral  (XxX)- Yuri - Page 2 EmptyTors Jun 20, 2019 8:59 am

I know you do...i just want to hear you say it he said returning the kiss lovingly. Eric was so proud of his boy, as far as training went he had praising down to a T, Yuri loved being his good boy and would do anything to hear those words leave Eric's lips...Fuck...The way Yuri just melted in his arms and gave himself over...god how could Eric ever call him anything else but good.
You love it don't you...being daddies good little boy...im so proud of you...look how far you have come since that night we meet...you really are my good little baby boy he whispered into Yuri's ear as he teasingly licked it.
As short gasp left the sweet boy, followed up by a moan as Eric pushed his finger in, making Yuri cling even tighter on to Eric, god, if he could Eric would fuck Yuri forever...make him moan and cling to him until he passed out...fuck he was a moaning mess in Eric's arms. Whimpering for more and more, he couldn't get enough. And the way Eric name left his lips as he finally fucked him...it sounded like a prayer

So when Yuri gasped as Eric pulled his head back by his hair so the older angel could bite him hard as he fucked him, combined with the sweet wonderful scream of pain and pleasure that left the young vampires lips it was all too much. You are doing so well, daddy is so proud of his good boy, letting daddy take what he wants....mmm when i let you cum....you will pass out from pure pleasure and you will thank me he growled as he fucked harder into the boy in his arms, the water around the splashing about, as Eric came inside Yuri with a deep gruntal moan.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Four weddings and no funeral (XxX)- Yuri   Four weddings and no funeral  (XxX)- Yuri - Page 2 EmptyFre Jun 21, 2019 10:02 am

I love being your good boy. I promise I will always do as you say. He whined as Eric licked his ear, making him squirm in his arms. Much had changed since they met the first time at the police station. Yuri had changed a lot, being the innocent boy who had no idea how it all worked, to being addicted to it, but still not really knowing how it all worked, but just let Eric handle him in any way he wanted. It was so easy for Yuri to give in and let Eric handle it, it was like he was made for it, he had been like that from the first day. He was happy that he found someone like Eric though, who had patience with him and knew how to handle him, Eric would never hurt him and he trusted that.

I'm yours, you can take me whenever you want. Yuri would never say no to Eric, not now that he was so addicted to sex, partially Eric's fault. Not once had he reached his limit, maybe because he wasn't really human anymore.
It was so hard for Yuri to hold his orgasm in, he felt like he could just explode, but he had a feeling that Eric wouldn't let him cum at all until the day was over.
He moaned softly as he felt Eric's hot seed inside of him as he came, making him move in the excitement in Eric's arms, as he wanted to cum too. He whined complainingly, acting like a brat in the arms of Eric.
Please, let me cum, please... daddy he whimpered. He wanted more, he didn't want this to stop. Even though they had many days on the island, he wanted more right at that moment. He had never been able to hold his orgasm at bay for that long, usually, he just let go, but he wanted to please Eric. It was hard though, the feeling of having Eric inside of him was too much to handle, he had already cum a little.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Four weddings and no funeral (XxX)- Yuri   Four weddings and no funeral  (XxX)- Yuri - Page 2 EmptyLør Jun 29, 2019 11:17 pm

He smirked pulling his husband closer, mmm be careful Yuri, promises like that can get you into trouble he whispered in a low seductive voice, gripping the boy tighter. So much had happened in the past nine months, Yuri had changed so much...and by god did Eric love it, it hadn't been easy. They had been through a lot, but looking at him now it had been more than worth it and he was happy that he ended up marrying the only person he had ever loved.

And im yours he whispered, loving how Yuri had become a little sex monster and would always say yes to him, and trust Eric to stop when it was too much. As he moved inside the boy he could feel the way he clung to him sucking him in, fuck it was almost too much! It was hard for Eric to hold his orgasm in or even hold himself back from pounding relentlessly into his tight heat.
When Eric thrusted in one last time as he came, filling Yuri with his hot seed. Making the boy move in the excitement in Eric's arms, as he wanted to cum too.

Eric smirked looking into Yuri's yes, god, it was hard to say no to this boy! but he had to learn...the again he looked so beautiful when he came undone in Eric's arms. You want daddy to let you cum? mmm? you did so well for daddy holding back all this time...maybe i should reward you? but look at this he teased gripping Yuri's cock swiping his thumb over the head running his fingers through the small drops of cum. Hmmm you have a choice, one you cum now and not the next time i fuck you, or two you don't cum before tonight... your choice he whispered.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Four weddings and no funeral (XxX)- Yuri   Four weddings and no funeral  (XxX)- Yuri - Page 2 EmptyMan Jul 15, 2019 2:23 am

What kind of trouble? he asked teasingly with an innocent look in his eyes. He whined sweetly as Eric gripped him tighter, liking the feeling of Eric having a good grasp around him. He loved being held like this, he couldn't move away, he felt like he couldn't move away, he was Eric's and it showed with how strongly he held onto him.

He smiled secretly as Eric said he was Yuri's too. He liked the sound of that very much. It was one thing Yuri giving himself over to Eric, but it was another when Eric gave himself over to Yuri. They were each other's, they owned each other equally, he really liked that. But they were after all married now, so what did he expect. He smiled as the thought crossed him. He was married, they were on their honeymoon, on a private island. It couldn't be better than this. He loved Eric so much. They would have an eternity together now, Yuri would never ever let him go again.
His thoughts just made the sex even better, it was his husband that he had sex with, not the cop, not his boyfriend and not his fiance, it was his husband.

He was so desperate, and Eric was just playing with him, giving him different options that he couldn't focus on at all because if he began thinking about anything other than holding his orgasm at bay, he would cum right then and there.
Please don't do this to me, you know how hard it is for me to hold back. You made me this way, I always finish so fast. he whimpered, hiding his face in the crook of Eric's neck, moaning softly as Eric's thump grazed over his sore tip. It was something he had never learned, mostly because Eric didn't demand anything of him and Yuri was never used to getting this kind of stimulation.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Four weddings and no funeral (XxX)- Yuri   Four weddings and no funeral  (XxX)- Yuri - Page 2 EmptyMan Jul 29, 2019 9:39 am

Keep talking like that and you will find out he said in a low teasing voice as he moved his hips in a slow thrust, wanting to push his beautiful little husband as far as he could before he lost all rational thought. Eric loved holding Yuri fucking into him feeling how the boy felt so tightly warped around him…how Eric didn’t think he could ever be this happy ever again…how could he…he had what he always wanted.

Yuri always looked so beautiful when he gave himself over to Eric, like it was the most natural thing in the world, just like Eric was born to meet and love Yuri…Yuri was born to love Eric to…and he couldn’t be more happy. And the fact that the boy in his arms was his husband…and not just some boy…sex had never felt better. Yuri looked so cute and desperate, and Eric just wanted to keep on teasing him, seeing just how far he could push Yuri. The older angel knew that Yuri couldn’t hold on much longer and that’s just what he wanted, Yuri had to learn to control his orgasms and Eric was going to make sure his cute little husband knew that Eric was the one in control of his body. As he hid his face in the crook of Eric's neck, moaning softly as Eric's thump grazed over his sore tip. Eric smirked then cum

Four weddings and no funeral (XxX)- Yuri
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 2 af 2Gå til side : Forrige  1, 2

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum
Athena :: IX-
Gå til: