Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

You sad? here have some wonder-tea

Go down 
2 deltagere
ForfatterBesked
Mariella

Mariella

Humør : 'While being in darkness I didn’t search for the light, I became one.'
Antal indlæg : 1007

You sad? here have some wonder-tea  Empty
IndlægEmne: You sad? here have some wonder-tea    You sad? here have some wonder-tea  EmptyTors Maj 16, 2019 7:08 pm

@Tidus <3
Outfit: Link
______

It was weird not having her brother around like she used to. Normally you almost never saw them away from each other, but after this - she noticed how much him being around kept her sane. It was a blessing having Reginald around, and he spend his time with Vanya after what happened. Mariella sat in the kitchen and was about to put on some tea. Then a familiar scent hit her and she turned around.
"Tidus?" She said and narrowed her eyes in confusion, "what are you doing here?" She asked. "Tea?"
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Maverick

Maverick

Humør : Trying to come back!
Antal indlæg : 1137

IndlægEmne: Sv: You sad? here have some wonder-tea    You sad? here have some wonder-tea  EmptyTirs Maj 21, 2019 6:59 pm

Påklædning + udseende

It was one of those shitty days. You felt like the earth was cracking underneath you and soon you would be met by a dark hole. Therefore... he felt himself be dragged towards a house, where he would fine none other than... the one he found was not what he expected. There sat Mariella and not Abigal. He smiled at her and looked a bit confused. "Uhm... hello Ariel." Carefully he went over to her and sat next to her. "I could ask you the same... I´m guessing you know Abigal?"
As she asked him if he wanted tea, he shook his head and smiled politely. "No thank you. Not much of a tea drinker."
Mariella

Mariella

IndlægEmne: Sv: You sad? here have some wonder-tea    You sad? here have some wonder-tea  EmptyTirs Maj 21, 2019 7:07 pm

"Yeah. She is a friend of my family, me and my friends are staying here - for a while," she smiled and took a deep breath in. "Oh hell no, I'm not talking a no for an answer.. besides.. this kicks harder than normal tea," she gave him a little smirk.
"You can't judge it till you have tried it, I promise you - you won't regret it," she took a cup and handed it to him. Mariella wasn't much of a tea drinker herself - but this stuff. This stuff wasn't just tea, it was a magical storm of good emotions and carefree days.
"How do you know Abigal?" She asked like she didn't know- because she knew small parts, but she mostly knew him because of his friendship with Levi.
Maverick

Maverick

IndlægEmne: Sv: You sad? here have some wonder-tea    You sad? here have some wonder-tea  EmptyTors Maj 23, 2019 3:24 pm

When the little mermaid started to insist of him taking the tea, he chuckled and took the cup. He nodded politly at her and took a sip. "It better taste better than a beer then." he winked at her and actually found it pretty tasteful. It tasted like some kind of candy. It was sweet. HE LOVED IT!
So Mariella was a friend of Abigal. Or Abigal was a friend of her family. It was and would always be a tiny world they lived in. "I uhm... we are friends... we have been on some pretty crazy drinking adventure." he chuckled behind the cup and put it away for some time. "What tea is that? it taste amazing!"
Mariella

Mariella

IndlægEmne: Sv: You sad? here have some wonder-tea    You sad? here have some wonder-tea  EmptySøn Maj 26, 2019 9:03 am

Mariella waited for his expression, and it was priceless. She had a theory that the magic in the tea made it impossible for anyone not to like it.
"You go on crazy adventures with a lot of people huh?" She teased and took another small sip. Mariella needed to calm her nerves, and the tea did an extraordinary job. The past days had been filled with stuff from both sides, both extremely good and extreme violent - and she didn't like filling people up with worry about the bad stuff. It only seemed like bad stuff happened in this town.
"I honestly have no idea, but my friend Amaryllis is a master brewer," she chuckled softly. Mariella put her cup down and took a deep breath in.
Maverick

Maverick

IndlægEmne: Sv: You sad? here have some wonder-tea    You sad? here have some wonder-tea  EmptyMan Jun 03, 2019 2:25 pm

The tea tasted wonderful. It felt like... he was... woooooow. was she still sitting at his chair? He looked down and tilted his head to the side. Yeah, he was still on his chair. What on earth was going on? he felt like he had just smooked weed. "Your friend Amaryllis... is a magician... this tea is..." he did a little wooow with his mouth and took another sip. Here he looked up in the ceilling. "can you also see the unicorn spider??.... or is it a... whut is that??"
Mariella

Mariella

IndlægEmne: Sv: You sad? here have some wonder-tea    You sad? here have some wonder-tea  EmptyOns Jun 05, 2019 10:29 am

Mariella knew drinking this tea could be a problem, or too much of it - so she kept her intake limited.
"Oh yeah, she is the best," she smiled. She there realized how little she and Amaryllis actually had talked the past months. Perhaps it was because of Karmena? No she couldn't give other the blame for herself not talking to others. But after her fight with Lion, maybe she should talk to Amaryllis. Mariella took another sip by that thought.
"It means luck," she took a deep breath in feeling the tea calming her tense nerves. "Can I ask you a question?" She asked and sat down on the floor.
Maverick

Maverick

IndlægEmne: Sv: You sad? here have some wonder-tea    You sad? here have some wonder-tea  EmptyTirs Jun 25, 2019 8:34 pm

It means luck to see a creature like that floating around on the ceiling? That sounded good! He could use some luck these days! Therefore he smiled a big, big smile and laughed a low and cute laughter. For Levis grandad... He needed this. Needed to get away… and for some reason… this tea was better than any alcohol right now.
As Arieal asked if she could ask him a question, he looked down at her and placed himself on the floor with her. ”yeah sure… anything.”
Mariella

Mariella

IndlægEmne: Sv: You sad? here have some wonder-tea    You sad? here have some wonder-tea  EmptyLør Okt 26, 2019 7:59 am

// Out <33
Sorry I forgot to answer it.. we will make a new one <3
Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: You sad? here have some wonder-tea    You sad? here have some wonder-tea  Empty

You sad? here have some wonder-tea
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 1

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum
Athena :: VI :: Oakheart :: Andre steder i Oakheart :: The Mikaelson Mansion-
Gå til: