Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

I guess I am stuck..

Go down 
ForfatterBesked
Gæst
Gæst

I guess I am stuck.. Empty
IndlægEmne: I guess I am stuck..   I guess I am stuck.. EmptySøn Maj 12, 2019 9:33 pm

@Sophie <3
Outfit:Link
_____

So much happened lately, and he hadn't been in his right head since returning from hell. His ability was somewhat out of controle, and he didn't want to burden his friends with his lack of controle. He hadn't hurt anyone yet, and he did his best just to keep upbeat with everything. Theo walked around talking to himself, most people were out today. Reginald and Mariella had their little trip to New Zealand. Lion and Vanya where out. He had failed so Melania was still in hell, and he just kept repeating his mistakes in his head. He finally stopped walking around as he realized he was stuck. He was stuck in the wall between one of the bathrooms and the kitchen. His left leg was stuck in the bathroom and he tried to pull it out of the wall. He cursed and hammered the wall.
"Oh hey Phie-" he said trying to sound calm and gave her a little smile.
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: I guess I am stuck..   I guess I am stuck.. EmptySøn Maj 12, 2019 10:16 pm

Outfit
______

Hell had felt oddly alright for Sophie, even though things had happened, she had maybe gained some more understanding. Understanding about herself, her ability, and maybe that was why she felt so calm walking around. She had a smile on her lips, faint but there nonetheless. That was until she saw Theo being stuck in a wall and she couldn’t help but stop up for a bit, look at the situation before he said anything. ”What are you doing, Dory?” she said a bit confused and holding back a smile as she looked at him.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: I guess I am stuck..   I guess I am stuck.. EmptyTirs Maj 14, 2019 11:37 am

"Me?" he asked and tried to act natural. Of course seeing Theo passing through things was a normal thing, but seeing him stuck somewhere wasn't. "I'm just hanging out you know," he said trying to talk his way around it. "Aaaaaand.. I might be stuck." He wasn't fond of admitting this, but he felt like he could without being mocked about it.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: I guess I am stuck..   I guess I am stuck.. EmptyTirs Maj 14, 2019 12:43 pm

”Just hanging out, huh?” she said with a teasing grin, walking closer and having a closer look at his leg being stuck. She giggled a bit at his comment and sat down in a squat to look at his leg. She placed a hand on his leg, closing her eyes and sending a small signal to his body to relax so he could pass through without a problem. ”That should do the trick,” she said, getting up, and leaned against the wall as she felt dizzy from using her ability.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: I guess I am stuck..   I guess I am stuck.. EmptyTirs Maj 14, 2019 12:53 pm

"Mmmh," he responded to her teasing grin. He looked down as she looked at his leg and placed her hand on it. He breathed out and suddenly he almost lost his balance as his ability worked again. However Theo was quick to regain it and acted like he hadn't just almost been falling to the ground. "Thanks Phie," he said and looked at her. He put an arm around her seeing her look a bit dizzy.
"How are you holding up?" He asked.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: I guess I am stuck..   I guess I am stuck.. EmptyTirs Maj 14, 2019 2:12 pm

Sophie felt the arm around her and had she been able to react, she would’ve probably freaked out. She leaned her head against his shoulder and just stood for a while, collecting herself. ”I don’t know how I’m holding up,” she murmured with closed eyes. ”Things are still a blur, and I feel lost – Sometimes I wonder if this is just one of their ploys to test me,” she said opening her eyes as she felt her balance come back, but part of her didn’t want to move away from Theo. ”How about you?” she asked. She knew he had a lot on his shoulder’s in hell or maybe just in general.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: I guess I am stuck..   I guess I am stuck.. EmptySøn Maj 19, 2019 4:23 pm

Theo kept his arms around her, just letting her collect herself. Being in a struggle with your mind and body was a hard thing. It took more controle than people often realized, not unless you were forced to actually be in controle all the time. If Theo forgot to relax and take a deep breath in when frustrated - all his abilities when out of controle, messed with both his mind and his body.
"I get it - ish - being lost in your own head is a harder struggle than most people can imagine," he said just holding her a bit closer. He breathed out. He didn't admit his own struggles to his friends, but having an ability that allowed you to open your own mind and others and fill it in with every dream and nightmare you have had. It could screw up everyones head. Sophie returend the question to him, and he chuckled a little before breathing out. "Me?"
"I'm.. I don't honestly don't know anymore. Some of has to be fine in this madness. I just made the choice for that person to be me," he sighed and rested the top of his head on her head.
"They need someone to remain calm, and to calm them down. Deliverance comes at a cost. I bear it so they don't have to."
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: I guess I am stuck..   I guess I am stuck.. EmptyMan Maj 20, 2019 1:09 pm

It was nice to just stand there, and she wrapped her arms around him, not really thinking what it would look like. She could feel him hurting, because she felt the same. Sophie hid her face in Theo’s chest as he spoke and nodded. She felt like crying, but wasn’t going to. ”Tell me about it – my brother is hurting and now I have to be the funny and preppy one,” she mumbled, half in jest and half in seriousness. Sophie shook her head slightly. She didn’t have the time nor energy to focus on that right now. ”But who’s going to be there to carry it for you, I wonder?” she said with a faint smile and looked up at him. They had always been rather close as friends go, but she had felt something different after hell. ”People still look at me as if I’m a little kid; Anastasia on the other hand, everyone treats her as an adult,” she said with a sigh. Her and Anastasia was the same age, yet Sophie was the one being treated like a kid. ”I just wish people would take me seriously, but I guess I haven’t earned that yet - So I guess I'm stuck too, just in another way,” she said looking down.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: I guess I am stuck..   I guess I am stuck.. EmptyMan Maj 20, 2019 1:35 pm

"Don't think about that, my back is shoulders can take it," he said with a smile as his eyes met hers. "People do crazy things when they try to cope from trauma. You are the last one that got here, painting you in old colors might be their way to remember how things used to be," he added. Not many people got to see this side of Theo, he was always busy making foolish stuff and not taking anything seriously - but perhaps it was because he knew he needed to live his life.
"I take you seriously," he pointed out when she said people didn't take her seriously. "We can be stuck together then, I would prefer having company than being all by myself anyways," he said with a little uplifting smile, before kissing the top of her hair.
"I know what its like to lose controle, and feel out of place.. and most important. I know the guilt of hurting someone you care about, so if you need anything. To talk, to cry, someone to drive you up to the mountains so we can just scream - I'm here for you," he told and meant every single word. Sometimes you just needed to let it off your chest and scream. But being alone was the worst, and after last time he almost lost it, he was scared to think of what would have happened if Reginald hadn't found him. "Besides, if you are going to be the funny one - you will need some of my notes."
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: I guess I am stuck..   I guess I am stuck.. EmptyMan Maj 20, 2019 1:43 pm

”Crazy stuff like being manipulated into thinking that killing two of your friends is the right thing?” she asked, lifting an eyebrow at his words. ”Then I would rather just not deal with the trauma,” Sophie added, looking at him with sad eyes. A faint smile came upon her lips as he said he took her serious, but she didn’t know if she could believe that. The small kiss on her hair made her close her eyes and breathe out. It was easy with Theo, just like breathing, filling your lungs up before exhaling, that was how easy it was being here with him. ”I like the last suggestion; I haven’t had a good scream in a while,” she said looking up at him. She chuckled at his words and shook her head in defeat. ”Fine, but I am funny, just so you know,” she said, grabbing his hand and pulling him with her. She wanted to take his suggestion about driving to the mountains. She needed to get away, just for a while, just for an hour – was that too much to ask for?
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: I guess I am stuck..   I guess I am stuck.. EmptyMan Maj 20, 2019 1:52 pm

It wasn't because he was okay with the fact that Sophie had killed two of his best friends, far from it. But he also knew it wasn't her fault.
"Crazy stuff like that yea," he sighed. "You are not the only one who has killed someone because you thought it was the right thing you know," he said but didn't dive deeper into it. He listened to her taking in his suggestions and gave her a nod.  
"We can take my bike," he smiled a little. It was natural being in this moment, it seemed like the most normal thing that had happened in a while by now.  "Oh I know," he laughed a little as she pulled him with her and just walked with her. But then again, Theo being Theo he suddenly lifted her up and passed through the floors and landed on his feet before putting her down. This way they were closer to the front door. "Then come on," he grabbed her hand and walked outside to find his bike.  
"You know how to drive?" He asked, "because then you can just borrow Mariellas.. shes not gonna need, that till she comes back from Auckland," he added and looked at the bikes. "Or you can jump on the back of mine, your choice."
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: I guess I am stuck..   I guess I am stuck.. EmptyMan Maj 20, 2019 2:03 pm

Sophie let out a screeching sound of surprise as they passed through the floor and laughed shortly after. It was always weird passing through stuff like that, but she guessed it was normal for Theo. His question made her shrug. ”I know how it works, but I think I’d prefer to just sit behind you,” she said. She didn’t like the tought of borrowing Mariella’s bike, as she felt it was one more thing she could take from the siren. Instead she jumped up behind Theo, wrapping her arms around his torso and leaning her head against his back. ”Let’s just go,” she said with a faint smile on her lips and they were off. Reaching the mountains didn’t take a lot of time, and she mostly kept quiet, watching the scenerie pass them by. As they stopped, Sophie was quick to jump off and stood for a bit, watching as Theo turned off the engine. They needed to finish the rest of the trail on foot, but she didn’t mind. Getting to the spot where they could see the whole of Gaia and Moonlight Falls spread out made her breathe in the cold air. That’s when she let out a heartfelt scream, roaring down the mountain side followed by a giggle.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: I guess I am stuck..   I guess I am stuck.. EmptyMan Maj 20, 2019 2:29 pm

He was more than okay with her staying with him, it was somehow what his mind preferred and he didn't understand why yet. Her arms wrapped around him gave him a feeling he didn't want to let go off, but instead of thinking to much about it he just drove the way to the mountains. After he had parked his bike he followed her to the top. It was a nice day for a hike. They reached the top and he looked over the cities, everything seemed so small from up here and he liked that feeling. He looked to the side as Sophie screamed out and the scream echoed. He smiled a little by her giggle.
"It feels good huh?" He said returning the eyes to the small scenario. "I like looking at the view from up here. Everything else seems so small," he told and took a deep breath in. "On the count of three?" He asked and took her hand, but kept his eyes on the view. "1.. 2.. 3," and then he just let out a scream. Theo had needed this as well, he needed to get all the loss, the pain and fear out of his chest so he did. He felt his heart skip a few beats after and sighed.
"I should do this more often," he mumbled to himself as a small tear seemed to show up in the corner of his eye.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: I guess I am stuck..   I guess I am stuck.. EmptyMan Maj 20, 2019 2:57 pm

She nodded at his question and still giggled to herself and listened to his words. It made sense. At his request she nodded, feeling herself breathing a bit unsteady as he took her hand, but let out a huge scream either way. She leaned against him afterwards, just chuckling to herself and closing her eyes. When was the last time she had felt so relieved? Never. It felt like never. ”You mean we should do this more often,” she said looking up at him. His tear made her unbeating heart break and she placed a hand on his cheek, whiping away his tear as she looked at him. ”Don’t cry, I’m going to cry then,” she said in a murmur and already felt her tears pressing on. She didn’t think. She just wanted him not to hurt and tip toed up, placing a small kiss on his lips. It was first afterwards that she realized what she had just done.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: I guess I am stuck..   I guess I am stuck.. EmptyMan Maj 20, 2019 6:04 pm

"Okay then, lets make is our thing then," he said and breathed out. She placed a hand on his cheek, which made him keep is eyes on hers. His heart jumped a little when she removed the tear, but her touch kept him somehow in check. Anger issues was something that was running in both sides of his family, and it was rare anything could keep them in check - this was the reason he always tried to remain in control.
"My aunt once told me; You don’t have to be so strong all the time. Tears are not a sign of weakness, but a sign that you allow yourself to feel and that is strength," Jessalyn had a way with words time to time - but he always listened. He looked at her, maybe a bit too long. Before he knew, she had placed her soft cold lips on his. It felt like his heart stopped for a second, he didn't know what to think - he didn't think. All his emotions were out and he didn't have time to collect them all. So as the small kiss was about to end, his free hand landed on her cheek so softly right before he kissed her back. Right now he didn't think about what it found mean, or anything else that was in the future - he was in the present.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: I guess I am stuck..   I guess I am stuck.. EmptyMan Maj 20, 2019 6:21 pm

His wise words from his aunt made her smile and she nodded, feeling her own red tears in her eyes, that she desperately tried to blink away. Sophie didn’t know how she found that courage. Maybe it was just as much a need to let him know he was appreciated, but as she was about to pull away he pulled her back in. She closed her eyes, feeling too vulnerable to stop herself and returned his kiss gently. Pulling away she felt at a loss for words, biting her lower lip and looking down. She had a question on her tongue, beckoning her to utter it, but she kept quiet for a moment before looking at him again. ”Do you think,” she started feeling a bit insecure. She swallowed and shook her head. ”Do you think that could also be our thing?” she asked a bit carefully. She had never had a boyfriend, let alone kissed anyone before. Maybe it would be too awkward, with Jamie and all the others. Her hand started shaking as she tried staying calm, but her mind was going a thousand miles an hour.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: I guess I am stuck..   I guess I am stuck.. EmptyTors Maj 23, 2019 7:13 am

It was first few seconds after she had pulled away, that he realized what really was going on. But it was like even through reality kicked in, then his thoughts got washed away by looking at her. Theo looked into her eyes as she asked if that could be their thing as well.
"I think its a possibility," he said with a low but caring voice and grabbed her hand before giving it a little squeeze. A thought hit him, mostly because he had watched Lion running after Reginald for being with Mariella.. and Reginald was after Jasper for being with Anastasia. It wasn't because he hadn't dated one of his friends family members before. He was lucky Reginald had been chill with him and Jasmine back then. Jamie was another thing, but then again - he had forgiven Jamie for forgiving Jasmine for almost killing him. And for having what ever he had with her. Theos other hand gently stroke her cheek and he looked into her eyes. Then he just pulled her close and held her a little tight. He placed his head on top of hers and kissed the hair shortly. They both needed the closeness more than most people around them realized. They were screaming for being heard but it was like everyone around them had lost the ability to hear that silent scream. But they heard each other.
Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: I guess I am stuck..   I guess I am stuck.. Empty

I guess I am stuck..
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 1
 Lignende emner
-
» Stuck in reverse
» Being stuck in a castle together is bound to be bad - Lion