Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

Take me back to the night we met

Go down 
ForfatterBesked
Rafael
Alfa
Rafael

Antal indlæg : 605

Take me back to the night we met Empty
IndlægEmne: Take me back to the night we met   Take me back to the night we met EmptyFre Maj 10, 2019 8:25 pm

Dean hadn’t seen much to Karmena the past weeks. He had felt heartbroken after the intervention with her and Amaryllis but he tried to be happy about their relationship. He probably never had a chance anyway seeing that she was from the future. Today was supposed to be his attempt on being her friend, though it'd felt impossible the moment he laid his eyes on her. He had arranged for them to meet in the woods by the lake close to where they met each other. Dean put his hands down behind him as he looked out on the lake. “I dare you to go knee deep into the lake,” he said and raised an eyebrow at Karmena. He honestly didn’t know if she would do it. He took a sip of a soda can and could already sense the skepticism on her face “Come on. The lake water won’t kill you,” Dean said with a grin as he knew how disgusting she thought the water was. “If you succeed I’ll do anything you ask,” he added just to see if that would help motivate her.
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Take me back to the night we met   Take me back to the night we met EmptyFre Maj 10, 2019 9:35 pm

Outfit <3

It was no lie that Karmena did harbour some sort of feeling for the werewolf. After all, their first meeting had been special, she had opened her heart and he had taken it in his hands for just a while. Finding out that Amary felt the same, had knocked her off her feet and left a complicated feeling towards Dean. She couldnt forget that he had tried to mend her fragile broken heart, and some part of her felt a deep sorrow about the feelings he had that she couldnt return. She still wanted him in her life, as long as she was in his timeline. She didnt dare to think about how things would be in the future, hell she wasnt even sure if she would come back.
She eyed the lake as they had walked there, a raised eyebrow betrayed her in her confusion. He picked this place of all places? She was pulled out of the thought as he spoke to her, his dare made her sigh deeply as she looked out on the dirty lake water. "It's filthy, you know I hate anything unclean," she said in a rather low tone. His tease and grin made her groan as she turned her eyes back to the water. Was he actually serious about this? Oh, he was. She walked closer to the water, starring at it like it was the devil's work. "Anything?" she asked in a neutral ton, turning her stoic face back at the werewolf.
Rafael
Alfa
Rafael

IndlægEmne: Sv: Take me back to the night we met   Take me back to the night we met EmptyFre Maj 10, 2019 10:39 pm

He couldn’t help but gaze at her body as she walked towards the water and he felt his heart rate beating faster the more he admired her beauty. He was well aware of her hate but that's what made his dare so fun and challenging. “Maybe it wouldn’t be so bad to try and overcome your fears,” he said trying to hold back a laughter at her groan. Though he was very doubtful about her overcoming her fear of dirt, and perhaps it was only going to worsen it. “Or are you a chicken?” he asked in a challenging voice and hoped it gave her the last push to do it. He smiled at her question. “I promise. I’ll do anything,” he confirmed her. He wouldn’t say something like that without meaning it. Not thinking she could ask anything that was that bad considering where they were. He had been swimming in the same lake last summer and to be honest he had seen worse. For example his and Aaron's room at the academy. Besides there weren’t any supernatural creatures living in there as far as he'd been told. After a while Dean had finished his soda and got up from the grass to walk closer to her.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Take me back to the night we met   Take me back to the night we met EmptyFre Maj 10, 2019 10:50 pm

She made a dismayed grunt as he tried to convince her this was a good idea. She widened her eyes as he challenged her with the good old fashioned Or are you a chicken?. She almost felt like just jumping in to prove that she wasnt, but then again, she knew she would quickly come to regret it. His confirmation made her consider it, before she bowed down and pulled off her shoes. She threw them on the grass and felt the cold grass between her toes, and the dirt underneath that made her inner clean freak go into a deep panic that was hid underneath the surface. She lifted her dress and then took a step into the lake, a short gasp left her lips as she saw the dirty water surround her leg in no time. She turned her eyes back to Dean. She wasnt going to give up on the challenge. "If you push me, you'll regret it," she warned him rather seriously as she turned her eyes back to the water. One foot in, only one to go. She sighed from the bottom of her heart and seemed to be in an inner fight. "Whats your biggest fear?" she then asked to think about something else than her foot in the water.
Rafael
Alfa
Rafael

IndlægEmne: Sv: Take me back to the night we met   Take me back to the night we met EmptyFre Maj 10, 2019 11:21 pm

Dean now stood at the water’s edge and watched her as she put one foot in the water. He was impressed that she tried to do it and because of this he wouldn’t push her. “If you hesitate any longer, I might just carry you in all the way,” he pointed out with a serious expression as he looked to the foot she still had on land. Shortly after he couldn’t hold back a smile as he thought about what she’d do to him if he did just that. It had obviously been a joke, though he would’ve easily done it with any girl that wasn’t afraid of lake water. “I’ll never regret touching you,” he then said in a low voice. No matter what she did to him, it probably wouldn’t beat the intoxicating feeling of her touch. Did he cross the line? Probably. But it was hard not to in her presence.

Her question made him look straight in front of him while he thought about it. “My biggest fear is a loved one dying,” he said truthfully but also realized that this was probably a fear for everyone. “But my latest fear is water ever since I almost drowned,” he said staring at the dark lake water. It was a fear that he eventually wanted to overcome but he knew it wasn’t going to be easy. He looked back at Karmena. “So don’t worry about me dragging you in,” he then said a bit more uplifting and smiled very faintly. “I don’t actually fear a lot and if I do I usually jump head first into it anyway," he continued while he thought about some of the dangerous things he wanted to try. "For instance I've always wanted to skydive,” he said and knew that he had a bucket list of things he needed to experience before he died and skydiving was one of the scariest things he could think of. “What’s yours?” he asked.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Take me back to the night we met   Take me back to the night we met EmptyFre Maj 10, 2019 11:52 pm

"You wouldnt dare," she said, already imagining the horrible feeling of the water all around her. She would definitely go crazy if she had to go through that. His words made her stare at the water for a bit, as she didnt know what to say. He already knew that her heart belonged to Amary, but rubbing it in his face again just seemed cruel.
She listened to him as he explained his fear and stared down at her foot in the water, scrunching her face a bit in dismay but it was barely noticeable for people who didnt know her, Dean would probably see the disgust that hid in her micro expressions. She was relieved to hear that he wasnt going to drag her in, but she had noted that he also feared the water, but for a different reason. She raised an eyebrow as he mentioned skydiving and turned her head to him, "Then do it. It's pretty fun," she said as he then asked about her biggest fear. She didnt answer, but instead she grabbed his hand and guided him with her out into the water as she finally took her last step, feeling the water trickle softly up against her legs as the wind made it's small waves.
She turned her eyes ahead as she exhaled deeply and looked out upon the water. "My biggest fear is losing my family," she then said as she gulped almost quietly at the thought, "Not my real family. The family that came here with me," she then said truthfully, just staring at the reflection in the water, clutching his hand slightly, like she seeked the comfort from him. "The little girl in me just wanted to feel loved... Feel protected. But I was alone," she went quiet for a while as her eyes spaced out. "Instead I learned how to protect myself. And the people I care for," her voice went usually low as she spoke.
Rafael
Alfa
Rafael

IndlægEmne: Sv: Take me back to the night we met   Take me back to the night we met EmptyLør Maj 11, 2019 11:58 am

I’m always up for a good dare,” he said an raised an eyebrow just to tease her more. She wasn’t wise to challenge him but in this case she was lucky that he’d rather stay on land. He was a bit surprised to know that she’d already been skydiving. “Well that was my plan,” he said with a smile as he thought about how awesome it would be to jump out of the plane and feel the adrenaline rush through his body.

The moment she grabbed his hand his facial expression changed. “Please don’t,” he asked in a serious tone as the fear had taken over and his body started to panic. Everything in his mind told him to run in the opposite direction but his heart only signaled for him to hold her hand tighter. He felt the water surround his legs and closed his eyes while he tried to take deep breaths, but they came out uncontrollable and unsteady. She would feel that his hand was shaking - as was his whole body. He immediately felt as frightened as the day he sat on the stone in the ocean. To him it felt like he was falling deeper under the heavy water until he reached the bottom of the lake without being able to move. He remembered as clear as day how it had felt to drown and how he in the end had been forced to give in to his lungs in a desperate scream for breath. He opened his eyes to look down at the water, which just made his fear worse as he couldn’t see what was underneath. He just stood there petrified and unable to move, so he looked at Karmena in search of the comfort he desperately needed. He listened to her fear and understood where she was coming from. She had already saved Amary so he didn’t doubt her sincerity in wanting to protect others. He also knew she wasn’t alone anymore. He had seen how many people cared for her in the cave. “Good thing that most of them are immortal,” he said meaning that she’d probably live alongside them for a long time compared to human relationships. “It’ll be weird when you all travel back,” he then said in a low voice and turned to look at the large lake in front of them. He had already gotten to know a few of them quite well and he would definitely miss them. Karmena more than anyone.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Take me back to the night we met   Take me back to the night we met EmptySøn Maj 12, 2019 10:07 pm

She looked at him as she held his hand and heard his words. But if she was going to go through this, he was going down as well, only because her selfishness told her that she couldnt do it without him - And something in her hoped that he would feel better when she was there for him too. She felt bad when she saw how hard it was for him to be in the water, his expressions tearing away at her heart, suddenly a feeling of regret was boiling up in her, and the shame she felt from being selfish enough to drag him with her. She gave his shaking hand a squeeze but couldnt say anything. She should have said something, just anything, but she felt at a loss of words.
When she had told him her biggest fear, she sighed at his answer and watched the water flow soothingly. "Immortal doesnt mean they cant die. Ramsay may be in hell, but he is coming back. The future hasnt changed, I would have felt it," she then said as her eyes had a sad expression. The demon's torment in the future wasnt avoidable, but she was glad that she had already gone through it, because she probably couldnt do it all over again.
At the mention of the inevitable departure, she felt her heart drop as she realized that they were leaving him behind. She turned to him and grabbed his other hand as she looked into his eyes, "I dont want to leave," she then said truthfully before her gaze moved over to the water again, her hands holding his tight. "Leaving means losing you" her voice was oddly uneven, but she wasnt going to show more emotion than that, but clearly it was something that was affecting her deeply. She exhaled from the bottom of her stomach, "I dont want to lose you, Dean," she then said, turning her eyes back to him as she let go of his hands and pulled him in to a close hug.
Just because she couldnt give him her heart, didnt mean that she didnt care deeply for him. She did, more than she would ever admit. And the mere thought of a future where he was older and probably had moved on, gotten happier with someone else - It was selfish to feel sad about it. She laid her chin on his shoulder, closing her eyes as she tightened the hug. "I dont know how to go on without having you at my side. I have Amary, but I also need you," she said in a muffle as she had dug her face down to his shoulder, her shoulders slightly trembling, like she was about to cry.
Rafael
Alfa
Rafael

IndlægEmne: Sv: Take me back to the night we met   Take me back to the night we met EmptyMan Maj 13, 2019 5:43 pm

He smiled slightly at her pessimistic answer to his sentence, though his face changed quickly into a serious expression at the mention of Ramsay. “I know. I’m just choosing to think about the scenario where you all live a long and happy life,” he said but knew that death was a constant and unpredictable threat. “Maybe the future isn’t going to happen the way you remembered it,” he said knowing that there was still time to prevent or change the events she talked about. He felt his heart skip a beat as a fish jumped a few meters away from them and all he could imagine was the evil eyes of a siren staring at him with a disturbing hunger. His body hadn’t stopped shaking but he knew he couldn’t give in to his fear and leave the water until he had overcome some of the anxiety. He inhaled a deep breath and had tight grip on her hand, as if he let go he would fall.  

The moment she grabbed his other hand, he looked into her eyes with an everlasting tenderness. He turned his body so his chest was facing her and listened to her saying she didn’t want to leave. His heart was beating heavily in his chest. “You’ll never lose me,” he said and felt an explosion of emotions inside of him as she pulled him in for a hug. He moved his arms around her, feeling her embrace calming his nerves and the fear disappearing. “Though we might not see each other, I’ll always remember and cherish the time we had together,” he said in a low voice and moved his hand up to her hair. He could never forget the night they met, and even though she broke his heart, he wouldn’t have changed a thing. “I need you more but you’re leaving and I’m staying here,” he said and felt the emotions inside of her cut him deeper than a knife. “You’ll be able to move on. You’ve got so many great things ahead of you,” he said and played with a lock of her hair behind her back. “I wasn’t anything but a one-night stand to you,” he said and sighed silently at the thought. He was aware that he'd said their sex wouldn’t mean anything. He couldn't have said a bigger lie. He pulled slightly away to look into her brown eyes. “I love you so much. I loved you enough to put your happiness in front of my own. And I am happy for you. I’m so happy you’ll get to live a life with Amary and that you’ve got so many people that all care so deeply for you,” he said and was confident that she’d be fine without him. Regardless of what he wanted.
Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: Take me back to the night we met   Take me back to the night we met Empty

Take me back to the night we met
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 1
 Lignende emner
-
» Take me back to the night we met ~ Katherine [Fortids-ish emne]
» You promised you would always come back, why didn't you come back?
» Back To You
» Back in USA.
» Finding a way back

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum
Athena :: V :: Skoven omkring Akademiet :: Søen-
Gå til: