Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

Seems like all I wanted was to talk to you

Go down 
ForfatterBesked
Gæst
Gæst

Seems like all I wanted was to talk to you Empty
IndlægEmne: Seems like all I wanted was to talk to you   Seems like all I wanted was to talk to you EmptyMan Apr 22, 2019 11:16 am

@Marisol <33
Outfit: Link
________

It was one hour ago since Lion woke up after scaring everyone to almost death. Melania and Anastasia were back. Jamie seemed to be angry and scared out of his mind and had left before Theo could ask any questions. After everyone seemed to have retired to their rooms, Theo went on a walk. He needed to clear his mind. There was an anger to him, an anger to the people who wanted to make him feel this way. Why was people so cruel? He was almost so angry he almost was about to cry. So he picked up his phone and called Marisol. It was not late, so he wasn't worried about waking her up our anything. It just seemed like everyone at the mansion was going to sleep early after being exhausted.
"Heey," he said trying not to sound freaked out. He just wanted to hear her voice really. "What are you up to?" he asked as he leaned against a tree at the park. He closed his eyes and took a deep breath in.
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Seems like all I wanted was to talk to you   Seems like all I wanted was to talk to you EmptyMan Apr 22, 2019 11:53 am

Outfit

Marisol was sitting in her hotel room taking a little down time. Since Theodore had introduced her to his friends, they had spent a little more time together. In the last few days, she hadn’t heard from him. She didn’t take it personally, as she knew his friends kept him plenty busy. It just meant she could catch up on some work before they both had time to see each other again. She had just ordered some room service when her private phone rang. She picked it up and saw Theodore’s face on the screen, which made a smile appear on her lips. ”Hi cutie,” she said and walked to the window to look at the view. ”Nothing much really, just taking a break from life,” she said. She had a feeling he was not okay. ”Do you want to come by?” She suggested. She missed him, and if something was bothering him, she wanted to help him solve it. She cared for him quite a lot already.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Seems like all I wanted was to talk to you   Seems like all I wanted was to talk to you EmptyMan Apr 22, 2019 12:22 pm

He heard her voice and it seemed to make his world calm down just a bit. He swallowed as he just listened to her words about what she was doing. Taking a break from life seemed tempting and he wished he had the time for that. In his friend group everyone seemed to have found their soulmate. Lion had Vanya. Reggie had Mariella. Jamie seemed to have his heart somewhere else as well, he just didn’t know where. But Theo noticed so much more than most people realised. Marisol asked if he wanted her to come over, and he bit his lip shortly. Dragging her into his mess was not fair, but he knew he needed her. He breathed out before answering, ” I would like that,” he hated feeling selfish, but after today’s agenda it seemed alright. ”I’m at the park, he then said and opened his eyes to look around. There weren’t a lot of people out by this hour.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Seems like all I wanted was to talk to you   Seems like all I wanted was to talk to you EmptyMan Apr 22, 2019 12:40 pm

Marisol hadn’t always been very open to people. She usually kept them at bay, because she didn’t really have time to nurture relationship. But Theodore had gotten through her walls. She was happy he had. She would have missed out on a really great guy if she had walked away. She looked towards the park when he said he was there. She could see it from the hotel. ”I can come to you.” Before he had a chance to agree or disagree, she dressed herself in outerwear and walked to the elevator. ”I’m already on my way,” she said into the phone as she stepped out of the elevator. She walked to the reception. ”Wait a second cutie,” she said into the phone before telling the receptionist to forget about her room service. As that was in order, she exited the hotel and walked towards the park. It was nothing more than a five minute walk. ”I see you,” she said and hung up the phone, before she walked to him. ”You have made me impulsive,” she said with a smile. ”It’s quite the accomplishment,” she joked, although there was some truth to it. She was typically a planner. She rarely dropped everything to go meet up with someone like this. But she did, and she kind of liked the freedom.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Seems like all I wanted was to talk to you   Seems like all I wanted was to talk to you EmptyMan Apr 22, 2019 1:04 pm

Before he had a chance to even say that she didn’t have to come by, she had made it clear she was on her way. He just kept the phone to his ear listening to hear breathing. Telling about what he saw people do, just to keep the conversation going. It was like he was scared she would go away. He looked to the side as she said she could see him and he put his phone back in the pocket and stepped away from the tree. Her comment about making her impulsive made him chuckle softly.
”I have corrupted you I see, he smiled as he walked closer to her. She was so beautiful, it’s was like she became more and more beautiful every time he saw her. He was an impulsive person, but walking over to give her a hug was a Theo thing to do. He wasn’t scared of showing he cared for her, but he also just needed the comfort. He held her close and closed his eyes, just to let himself a little bit calmer. He then realised he might have overstepped her boundaries and let her go. ”Sorry, it’s been quite an eventful day.. and not in a good way. Or I guess the ending was good.. but yeah he admitted with a small sigh. There was a small hint of tears in his half wet eyes. The hug made him realise his true emotions and he wasn’t really surprised. How could he not like this girl in front of him, he would have to be deaf and blind not to.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Seems like all I wanted was to talk to you   Seems like all I wanted was to talk to you EmptyMan Apr 22, 2019 2:53 pm

Marisol just listened to him talk about people, maybe sneaking a comment in once in a while. She shook her head when he claimed to have corrupted her. ”More like freed,” she responded with a smile. It was impossible not to see that Theodore was handsome, but she appreciated his person so much more. He was a ray of light. Even though his species, and hers for that matter, was considered dark and somewhat dangerous, he still remained a bubbly person with a lot of humor. She liked that a lot. She was slightly surprised by the hug but didn’t hesitate long before returning it. It was nice to not have to overthink what he was feeling or thinking. He was pretty straight forward like that. It was so relaxing, as she tended to be a lot in her own head about things like that. She shook his head when he apologized. ”You don’t have to be sorry for being sad,” she stated and walked closer to him. ”You give nice hugs. I can not wait to see what else you are good at,” she said with a smile. She led her hand down to his. ”Let’s go for a walk,” she suggested.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Seems like all I wanted was to talk to you   Seems like all I wanted was to talk to you EmptyMan Apr 22, 2019 5:18 pm

He smiled when she said he gave nice hugs. It removed his tiny insecurity about having acted on an impulse. Theo couldn’t hold back a smile, just seeing her face made him feel better. She suggested they could go for a walk and he felt her warmth as her hand reached for his. Theo carefully entangled his fingers with hers and gave her a nod.
”That sounds like a great idea,” he smiled softly. ”And for the record I have a list of amazing skills that I’m pretty good at,” he then added in a more teasing matter as he started walking down the path. It was quite beautiful all the flowers were starting to blossom and it looked so peaceful.  He had honestly never thought he could feel like this again after Jasmine broke his heart, but it seemed to have healed without him even realising it. Perhaps it was the reason he wasn’t mad at his friends for defending her. He was just sad feeling like he was left behind a little time to time, and when he finally was there he was no help.
”I’m curious, what do you do when you take a break from life?” he looked at her with a soft smile and a curious look. ”I would love to learn I do that. It seems like what would be perfect after a day like this,” he sighed shortly and returned his sight to the path in front of them. But he could use a break, he tried to collect so many peoples struggles and especially today was a hard day.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Seems like all I wanted was to talk to you   Seems like all I wanted was to talk to you EmptyMan Apr 22, 2019 5:35 pm

Theo had the cutest smile, in her opinion. It wasn’t a coincidence that she called him cutie. It was contagious. Her cheeks always hurt a little after being with him from all the smiling and laughing. But today, she didn’t think laughter was in the cards, but that was okay too. If they couldn’t be serious together, then what was the point of laughing? He entangled his finger in hers, and it made a warmth spread from him over to her. She looked at him when he talked. ”You must show me sometime,” she said and walked down the park with him. It was a nice night to take a stroll. The flowers were beautiful. She looked around with a smile, just taking everything in. Her gaze fell back to him. ”I do what makes me happy. It usually involve a cheeseburger and fries,” she said with a slight giggle. ”Lately, I call you too see if you’re available,” she said and walked in front of him so he had to stop. ”If you want to talk about it, I’m a great listener,” she said and looked down on their hands. ”Theodore,” she said and met his eyes. ”I am really starting to care about you.” She wasn’t scared of expressing herself either.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Seems like all I wanted was to talk to you   Seems like all I wanted was to talk to you EmptyMan Apr 22, 2019 6:28 pm

He smiled by her words, ”I always have time for you,” he then said without thinking, because he meant it. He knew he would be there in a heartbeat no questions. Theo stopped when she moved in front of him and he didn’t take his eyes away from hers. His heart skipped a beat shortly as he took everything in once more. Then she admitted that she cared for her made him look surprised but happy surprised. There was a lot of emotions roaming around at this point. He breathed out.
”Lion was attacked. Like I know being a part of a gang has its side effects but none of us really do anything to kill the other part. But this time they took it to far..” he felt the tears wet his eyes once more and with a blink a few tears escaped his eye. ”They put him in some magical coma and then made a stab wound making it look like he was dead.. and almost all of us thought he was gone for good. We got him back, his sister brought him completely out of it. But I can’t shake the feeling,” he breathed unsteady out. He looked at her all vulnerable, and even through Theo was good at showing his emotions he wasn’t good at showing when he was hurt.
”His sister killed the person who did it, and Jamie seemed to take it pretty hard.. and the way he looked at her.. I’m scared it will start ruining things, they are my best friends and everything seems to change - and I feel like I’m losing my mind. So I crack a few jokes just to actually be a part of it, because if I don’t I’m afraid will just become a ghost.” he rambled and he felt his heart rate rise. ”I’m rambling.. I’m sorry.. can I have another hug? Because your hugs are really nice too.”
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Seems like all I wanted was to talk to you   Seems like all I wanted was to talk to you EmptyMan Apr 22, 2019 7:05 pm

Yet another smile brushed her lips. It was nice knowing somebody was there for her. She didn’t have that many meaningful relationships. She just listened as he explained what had happened, she kept holding his hand and stroked it comfortingly. It was hard being around people who was in danger so much. She had experienced something similar, not in a gang form, but people who didn’t thought enough about the people they left behind if they died.
He told everything. She could put faces to most of the names, but after only meeting them once, they were still strangers to her. But that didn’t mean she couldn’t understand how he was feeling about it all. ”Of course,” she responded when he asked for another hug. She would give him all the hugs he needed. She put her arms around him and let on hand slide up to his neck while the other rested on his back. ”I have always believed life doesn’t give you something you can’t handle. This was hard, for all of you, but I’m certain you will all find a way to turn it into a strength. From what I have seen of you, you have that ability. If you can do it, maybe your friends can follow your example,” she said quietly before moving out of the hug enough to look at him. ”I will always have time for you too.” She brushed away some nearly dried tears away from his cheeks. ”Always,” she repeated. She had meant it when she said he made her act on impulse. Although her mind was telling her all the bad things that could happen, she managed to act despite them. She leaned forward again, but this time she let her lips fall to his. It felt so natural, like her lips had waited for his all this time. She moved away. "Lo siento," she said. She had a habit of talking her mother tongue when she was feeling something negative. "That was inappropriate," she explained.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Seems like all I wanted was to talk to you   Seems like all I wanted was to talk to you EmptyMan Apr 22, 2019 7:56 pm

He wrapped his arms around her as she hugged him. He needed the comfort, just being close to someone. He just needed to allow himself to feel this way. He closed his eyes and got took everything in. Theo listened to her words, and it made sense in someway. Actually it sounded a lot like something his father would have said. She moved out of the hug, but he didn't let go of her. He didn't want to let go, so he held his hand loose around her waist. She removed one of his tears and he smiled at her words. It was nice to hear. He closed his eyes as her lips felt on to his, but she moved away. Theo narrowed his eyes as she said sorry in Spanish.
"No, no lo sientas, Mari," he then said quite quick. His father was born and raised in Spain, and even through it was a long time ago - he had taken the time to learn his son some culture from around the word. And spending time with his aunt Clarissa, she had taught him well.
"No es poco apropiado," he whispered and cupped her face in his hands. "Y bueno, realmente me gustas," he caressed her left cheek with this thumb and looked into her eyes for a few seconds. Then he also came to realize with everything going on, no one was sure of tomorrow and he didn't want to have any regrets. So he leaned in and planted a kiss so tenderly and passionate on her soft lips.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Seems like all I wanted was to talk to you   Seems like all I wanted was to talk to you EmptyMan Apr 22, 2019 8:16 pm

Marisol was surprised when he responded in Spanish. It was clear she was Spanish from her accent, but she didn’t know he talked the language to. He was full of surprised. She was a little embarrassed about her rash act, and had trouble looking him in the eye. It wasn’t before he cupped her face, she let her gaze fall to his. ” a mí también me gustas,” she said and pushed herself closer to him when their lips collided. After what he had just told her, he might be in danger too, and although the thought of losing him was already scary to her, the thought of losing him without having done everything she wanted to with him, was worse. She wanted to go on dates with him, she wanted to explore unfamiliar places with him. She wanted to be with him. Just now she realized how much. She leaned into the kiss, almost like she did when she was eating a person’s soul, but right now, it was purely because she wasn’t ready to let go of him yet. She wanted to explore everything she could. The kiss came to a natural stop and se let a few fingers run down his cheek. ”No sabía que hablabas Español.” She said, continuing their Spanish conversation. ”Eres un buen besador,” she added. She smiled at him, her eyes showing pure happiness. She had taken a risk, and it had panned out. Maybe she should take more of them.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Seems like all I wanted was to talk to you   Seems like all I wanted was to talk to you EmptyMan Apr 22, 2019 10:28 pm

The kiss felt so natural. Like his lips existed to only taste hers. It was like a missing piece of him just were found and put in place. He felt healed. Like the kiss had healed the darkness and left him whole again.. She kept the conversation in Spanish, which made him smile.
"Y otras que tú no sabes de mí," he lifted a little teasing smirk. If Lion had been here he would have made a comment about Theo looking taller for a second, that was what happened when you complimented him. "Bueno, usted tampoco es malo," he then added letting go of her face only to let one of his hand remove some of her hair behind her ear.
"Soy tan feliz de haberte encontrado," he admitted studying every single feature of her beautiful face - his favorite was gazing into her eyes.
Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: Seems like all I wanted was to talk to you   Seems like all I wanted was to talk to you Empty

Seems like all I wanted was to talk to you
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 1
 Lignende emner
-
» You wanted to talk? - Cody
» I just wanted to see, if you were okay
» You are wanted
» Wanted dead.
» I never wanted this to happen

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum