Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

When the bulls are at it - Amary & J.C

Go down 
ForfatterBesked
Gæst
Gæst

When the bulls are at it - Amary & J.C Empty
IndlægEmne: When the bulls are at it - Amary & J.C   When the bulls are at it - Amary & J.C EmptySøn Apr 07, 2019 9:19 pm

@Amaryllis & @J.C.

Order:
Karmena
Amary
Jamie

She exhaled in a strained manner as she pulled her hand as far as she could, frowning deeply as she clenched her teeth. God this was so painful but she refused to give up. She just couldnt. Her hand went for the big red mark, as it clapped it with such force that the floor would shake beneath them. A satisfied sigh left her lips as she turned her eyes to Amary. "Give it a spin," she almost dared her as she looked like a hungry animal on the twister sheet.
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: When the bulls are at it - Amary & J.C   When the bulls are at it - Amary & J.C EmptySøn Apr 07, 2019 9:26 pm

Amaryillis moaned annoyed as she felt the ground shake. Her balance was already compromised, and Karmenas violent hit made it harder for her to focus. She reached out to the board, spinning it and moaned. She would have to move her right foot, that was now intertwined with a lot of limbs, to the last blue spot left. She was lucky she was this small, easily fitting in between the two bigger bodies. ”Remind me again why we are playing twister of all games?” she said and looked at Jamie through her arm pit to see his next move.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: When the bulls are at it - Amary & J.C   When the bulls are at it - Amary & J.C EmptySøn Apr 07, 2019 9:43 pm

Jamie had agreed to play a game with Karmena and Amaryllis. He had expected a card game or board game. Twister was not what he had in mind. But here he was, intertwined with the two girls. His leg was stretched out to reach a spot behind Amaryllis arm. He almost felt like he was going to fall down when Amaryllis made her next move. He spun the wheel and landed on green hand. He looked around to find the green spot. Right below Karmena's stomach. He moved around to get his hand on the spot. "It's obviously because Karmena is crushing on me and don't know how to ask me out," he responded to Amaryllis' question.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: When the bulls are at it - Amary & J.C   When the bulls are at it - Amary & J.C EmptySøn Apr 07, 2019 10:00 pm

She narrowed her eyes at the two, as Amary didnt seem delighted in playing this otherwise fun game - At least Karmena enjoyed the competetion. She shook her head at Jamies remark and rolled her eyes, "Oh no, I have been found out," she answered quite sarcastically before she turned her eyes down to his hand that was below her. She reached out for the spinner and gave it a spin, it was a red foot, so she had to move her foot away from the corner where it had been safe from being interwined, before she had to move her whole body, placing her long leg underneath Amary, and pressing her breast against Jamie's shoulder, though she didnt really notice it, she was too concentrated on winning the game.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: When the bulls are at it - Amary & J.C   When the bulls are at it - Amary & J.C EmptySøn Apr 07, 2019 10:05 pm

”Stop flirting with my girl and focus on your balance,” Amaryllis said rolling her eyes at both of them. She liked hanging out with Jamie, because he was very chill about almost everything. Unless it came to fashion, then he was fierce as a tiger. She spun and sighed, because her right hand, the one actually stabilizing her whole body, she now had to move to the green. ”Fuck,” she mumbled as she tried steadying her weight once more as she had moved her hand between the arm of Karmena. ”Your turn, Serpent,” she teased. Amaryllis had always loved the Serpents, but her parents would literally kill her if she joined them.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: When the bulls are at it - Amary & J.C   When the bulls are at it - Amary & J.C EmptySøn Apr 07, 2019 10:21 pm

Jamie had mixed feelings about this. It was not because he didn’t enjoy playing twister with two attractive girls, but when those girls were a couple, he easily became a third wheel. A boyish smile fell over his lip by Karmena’s remark. Even if the sarcasm wasn’t impossible to hear, he would know she didn’t mean it. He felt Karmena pressing her upper body against his shoulder. She was clearly focused on winning.
”I can multitaske,” he told Amaryllis. He couldn’t exactly see what was happening behind him. He spun the wheel and got a blue foot. He was forced to look back to see where he could put it. ”Watch your head,” he told Amaryllis before moving his foot to the middle of the playing field.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: When the bulls are at it - Amary & J.C   When the bulls are at it - Amary & J.C EmptySøn Apr 07, 2019 10:50 pm

Karmena bit back a smirk as Amaryllis called her her girl. She liked the sound of it, but quickly realized that it was making her lose her focus. She shook her head and watched Amary move herself closer. She had to heave herself a little to let Jamie move his foot to the middle of it all, her arms were shaking a bit from the odd position she suddenly found herself in. She lifted a hand and spun the wheel as it landed on a green hand. She lifted her hand and placed it on the green next to it, feeling her back jerk in a odd way, that made her clench her teeth shortly. She tried to stretch it out, but it was hard in the midst of it all. "I am not losing this game," she hissed through her closed teeth.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: When the bulls are at it - Amary & J.C   When the bulls are at it - Amary & J.C EmptySøn Apr 07, 2019 11:00 pm

Amaryllis tried staying stable and her stubborness would not let her loose. As Jamie’s foot came towards her she moved out of the way, a bit shaky. ”That’s cheating!” she said between her teeth as she trying to find her balance to spin the board once more. Left foot blue, sweet relief. She moved over and now stood weirdly on all fours, her butt reaching for the sky. ”You guys are going down!” she said with a small smile on her lips.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: When the bulls are at it - Amary & J.C   When the bulls are at it - Amary & J.C EmptySøn Apr 07, 2019 11:11 pm

Jamie were not so competitive as his two friends. But it was still fun to try and beat them. He let a very limited chuckle leave his lips by Karmena’s clear ambition to win no matter what. Jamie shook her head by Amaryllis claim that he was cheating. He spun the wheel after her. Left hand yellow. He moved around and fell down. He wasn’t completely sure if it would take anyone with him. ”Damnit,” he said and untangled to move away from the board. Was it intentionally? He would never say. But at least now he could watch these two fight it out. He sat down on a chair and watched them closely. It already looked complicated, or twisted, with just the two of them. He couldn’t imagine what it had looked like with him in there as well.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: When the bulls are at it - Amary & J.C   When the bulls are at it - Amary & J.C EmptySøn Apr 07, 2019 11:20 pm

She lifted her eyebrow at Amary's accusation and moved her head to look at Jamie's foot. "Looks pretty fair to me," she simply said as she looked back at her girlfriend. Karmena had always been objective in these matters, and as much as she wanted to win, she wanted to win fair and square. She moved a bit out of the way to let Amary get her space, and as she moved, Karmena finally got to jerk her back in place so it wasnt so painful for her. Her head quickly turned from looking at Amary as Jamie fell down and she couldnt help but pinch her eyes at him. Did he give up?
It didnt matter, now it was winning over Amary that mattered. She looked at Jamie and exhaled, "Can you spin for us? It'll make it a bit harder," she suggested, turning her eyes to Amary as she awaited her approval.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: When the bulls are at it - Amary & J.C   When the bulls are at it - Amary & J.C EmptySøn Apr 07, 2019 11:43 pm

Amaryllis rolled her eyes at Karmena’s words, but she clearly wouldn’t let her girlfriend win over her. Even if she hated these types of games, she wouldn’t let Karmena win. Not a chance. She nodded at the fact that Jamie could spin for them, she didn’t say no to a challenge. As she got her color and bodypart she moved accordingly and turned her face to Karmena, stretching her tongue out in teasing.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: When the bulls are at it - Amary & J.C   When the bulls are at it - Amary & J.C EmptyMan Apr 08, 2019 12:04 am

Jamie sat down on the floor and spun the disk. ”Hand yellow,” he announced and sat more comfortably to watch the match. It was far better entertainment to watch it from the sideline that actual be a part of the game. ”I’m getting popcorn, stay put,” he said with a wink and a laugh. He quickly returned with the bowl of popcorn and spun the disk again. ”Foot green,” he ate the popcorn and occasionally threw one in the air to try and catch it with his mouth. It mostly succeeded.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: When the bulls are at it - Amary & J.C   When the bulls are at it - Amary & J.C EmptyMan Apr 08, 2019 6:23 am

As Jamie said yellow hand, Karmena got a playful look in her eyes. She lifted her hand and leaned closer to Amaryllis as she placed her hand between her legs, gaining some sort of odd froglike stance. Her face was relatively close to the trybrid’s, she could feel her warm breath on her cheek. She turned her face to her girlfriend’s as she smirked and leaned a bit closer, giving her a gentle kiss as Jamie had went for popcorn. “I could go all night long,” she murmured lowly and then leaned back to a comfortable position.
As Jamie returned with his popcorn, her eyes went to him and she had a questionable expression on her face, “I dont get how you can eat that. It tastes like soggy cardboard,” she remarked as he spun the wheel again, and looked at Amary’s foot. This could quickly get more intimate, as Karmena had occupied the easiest one with her other hand. “You can give up, it’s alright,” she said in a soft tone, yet if Amaryllis gave up now, she’d never hear the last of it, Karmena would make sure of that.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: When the bulls are at it - Amary & J.C   When the bulls are at it - Amary & J.C EmptyMan Apr 08, 2019 9:39 am

Amaryllis had moved her hand to yellow and found it harder to focus as Karmena made her remark. She blushed and felt the vampires lips against hers. ”Now that is cheating,” she mumbled and could smell popcorn before it entered the room. Her stomach growled. Where Jamie and Karmena on the same team now? Karmena’s words didn’t help and she growled at her girlfriend, moving her body once more, to entangle further with her. ”I’m not giving up, and you know it,” she said raising her eyebrow at the female vampire.

Reginald had heard Amaryllis yells through the house and curiosity had gotten the best of him. Stepping into the room he saw Jamie sitting down and Karmena and Amaryllis clearly in a heated battle of who would win twister. ”So, how long have they been at it?” he asked Jamie.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: When the bulls are at it - Amary & J.C   When the bulls are at it - Amary & J.C EmptyTirs Apr 09, 2019 8:13 pm

”Don’t be a hater,” he told Karmena and watched the game carefully. It was pretty good. Better than any sport he had ever seen. Not that he did much of that. ”What can I say? I’m team Karm,” he said and spun the wheel. ”Foot blue”he instructed. He looked at Reggie as he came into the room. Jamie offered him some popcorn. ”We started an hour ago.” He got a bright idea. ”Want to bet how long they can last?”
Mariella

Mariella

Humør : 'While being in darkness I didn’t search for the light, I became one.'
Antal indlæg : 1007

IndlægEmne: Sv: When the bulls are at it - Amary & J.C   When the bulls are at it - Amary & J.C EmptyTirs Apr 09, 2019 8:44 pm

Mariella outfit: Link
Theodore outfit: Link

Theodore and Mariella have had their own little game going on - and Theo had lost big time. So as they were walking around in the halls, Marie was on Theos back. The smell of popcorn passed their noses and they followed the sense.
"Seems like they were having a fun time without us," - "scandalous," they both shook their heads. Theo started running.
"Theo no," she warned holding on more tight to Theo. "THEO. STOP!" She yelled serious. He kept running. He started speeding up. Running directly towards the wall. A scream from Mariella could be heard from the hall, and only few seconds after Theodore ran them through the wall. Theo stopped right infront of the two girls playing twister, and almost dropped Mariella on that note. Mariellas grib was strong enough to make her stay on his back - but it didn't help much as they fell backwards an landed on the floor. Mariella let go of Theo and gave him a lightly slap on his hair.
"You are a fucking idiot," she said very serious before they both laughed. "This looks intense girls. How are you holding up?" Theo asked Amaryllis as he poked her nose a little.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: When the bulls are at it - Amary & J.C   When the bulls are at it - Amary & J.C EmptyOns Apr 10, 2019 4:43 pm

She would have laughed, but Jamie walked in, so she just looked into Amary's eyes and made an expression that deemed her action fair. She looked at the popcorn and listened to Jamie's words, before she shook her head, "I just didnt know you liked cardboard. I can cook you dinner now," she then remarked and followed the dictations that he made, entangling herself further and further with Amary every chance she got. She was in this to win it, after all.
Mariellas scream echoed the hall and the room as Theodore rammed through it like a bull, yet with his ability, he could just pass through it. Karmena lifted her head to look at them as she lifted her eyebrow at his remark. "We're taking this very seriously, so please dont distract my girlfriend," she told him before she looked at Amary and bit back a smirk, "She's got enough from me as it is," she then said, and turned to Mariella, "You look kind of pale. Did something scare you?" she then remarked neutrally, it would sound serious but they all probably knew by now that Karmena's humor couldnt be detected that easily.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: When the bulls are at it - Amary & J.C   When the bulls are at it - Amary & J.C EmptyTors Apr 11, 2019 1:32 am

Amaryllis sighed as she felt her body get a bit tired, but she was as stubborn as they came. She would not give up until her body would give in, and everyone knew that. Maybe that was why she had even accepted this challenge. ”Team Karm,” Amaryllis said, pitching her voice and bopping her head from side to side. ”Is this a race thing?” she scoffed and moved her body part. God her and Karmena was in a tangle. One wrong move and both of them would fall to the ground.

”A bet? Oh can you afford to gamble with a prince?” Reginald said with a teasing smug, as he sat down on the armrest of the chair Jamie was sitting in. He looked down at the popcorn and frowned. He didn’t like the smell or taste of it, but he kept sitting. His head turned as he heard Mariella scream and how her and Theodore came running through the wall. ”Always a strange entrance with you,” he said and nodded at Mariella as he lifted a warning finger against Theodore. ”Careful with my girl, or we are going to have to fight,” he said, still in teasing. He didn’t fight often with Theodore. That he mostly just did with Lion.

As Amaryllis’ nose got poked she snapped at him, trying to bite his finger. Her leg shook a bit, but she kept herself up. ”I’m doing fine,” she said through clenched teeth.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: When the bulls are at it - Amary & J.C   When the bulls are at it - Amary & J.C EmptyLør Apr 13, 2019 9:49 am

Jamie didn't know why they hated so much on popcorn. What was wrong with them? He shook his head as Karmena said she could cook him dinner. "No freaking way you are coming near my food. I'm the cook around her." He said proudly. He heard Marie's scream as she and Theo ran through the wall. These were his best friends. He sighed. "Hashtag i'm friends with crazy people," he commented. He couldn't stop his laugh, when they both fell to the floor. He looked to Reggie when he commented about being a prince. "Don't be such a drama prince," he said with a little smile, as he was probably the most dramatic in the group. "Don't flaunt your useless title in my head," he said teasingly, and gave him a little shove with his shoulder, just so he knew he didn't mean it. "What do you want to bet?" He asked and turned his attention back to the game. He let out a strangled laugh, when Theo poked Amary's nose and she tried to bite his finger.
Mariella

Mariella

IndlægEmne: Sv: When the bulls are at it - Amary & J.C   When the bulls are at it - Amary & J.C EmptyLør Apr 13, 2019 11:37 am

Theo quickly removed his finger as Amary was about to bite him. He got up and gave Mariella a hand. Mariella shook her head at Karmenas comment.
"Funny," she ran a hand through her hair and looked at Theo. Theo looked at Reggie and threw a few punches in the win as he shuffled in place. A energy bomb.
"I'm always up for a fight," he was so focused on Reggie, that when Mariella moved her hand and used the air to swipe him of his feet - he had no idea. Theo grabbed her ankle and dragged her down with him. Mariella gasped as her back hit the floor again. Mariella and Theo had always acted this way, it wasn't out of the normal. Theo had the upper hand by being a demon, but he always played nice - most of the time. Mariella was about to jump on him when he went through the floor. Mariella sighed and started at the floor where Theo had been laying on two seconds ago.
"Can I kill him?" She asked looking up at Jamie and Reggie. Mariella got up and walked first to Jamie with a very serious look.
"You are making popcorn without me? This is like breaking the fifth rule of our friendship. You know what happens when you break rule number five," she sounded super serious. She lifted a hand up and messed his hair up. Then she took the bowl of popcorn and walked to Reggie and gave him a quick kiss before making her focus on the girls playing twister of death.
"I'm gonna bet as well. I'm team Amary," she said as she eat a few popcorn. In the corner of her eyes she was looking for Theo to plan his grand surprise entrance.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: When the bulls are at it - Amary & J.C   When the bulls are at it - Amary & J.C EmptyTirs Apr 16, 2019 5:48 pm

Karmena exhaled as everyone seemed to be picking teams. That only made her competitive gene take over, now it was a matter of endurance. She wasnt going to give up, not without a fight. "Hope you'll still love me after this," she teased Amaryllis with a neutral tone, yet her eyes had some excitement in them. She moved as she was guided, till her position became quite entangled and most of her joints were on the brink of bending the wrong way, yet she just gritted her teeth at the unpleasant feeling and kept her stance as good as possible. She looked at Jamie and narrowed her eyes. "I feel that you're not really spinning that thing anymore and just making things up," she said as it seemed that every new move only had been making the entangling that more tight. Her eyes moved up as they met with a couple of grey ones. "Stop being a stalker Baal," she said sourly and scoffed.

Baal made a wounded expression at her, yet he smiled as he stepped into the room. "I was sent a text about something going on. Unknown number," he then said as he waved his phone in the air. He raised an eyebrow when he saw the mat and the spinner, and he couldnt help but laugh, "Twister? Now that's quite the sight I never thought I'd see," he said as he cackled with laughter, "This isnt just twister anymore," Karmena said rather seriously.

Jake had heard the commotion and poked his head through the door as he had walked the hallway. When he saw Karmena and Amaryllis all tangled up, he whistled and had a sly smile on his lips, "Girl on girl action, SWEET!" he outbursted as he stepped into the room and pulled a chair next to Jamie as he glanced down at his popcorn and then up at him, "Sharing is caring, my dude," he hastily said as he quickly dug his hand into the bowl and stole a fistful of popcorn.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: When the bulls are at it - Amary & J.C   When the bulls are at it - Amary & J.C EmptyTirs Apr 16, 2019 6:45 pm

”Drama prince? Oh please, you are one to talk about drama?” Reginald teased as he placed a hand over his chest, acting hurt by his next words. ”Useless title – wow, low blow, dude,” he said and let out a soft chuckle as he shook his head. He looked to Karmena and Amaryllis still moving according to Jamie’s spins. ”I could really use a favor – how about that?” he said with a raised eyebrow as he turned to Jamie. He then turned to Mariella and Theo almost having a wrestling match on the floor. He laughed at Mariella’s words. ”Sure,” he just laughed at her question. She got up and as she grabbed a few popcorn, he grabbed her waist and pulled her closer to him, placing a kiss on her head. ”I guess I’m team Amary too,” he said and looked to Jamie, holding out his hand to seal the bet.

Amaryllis groaned annoyed as Karmena moved more. Her legs were tired. The smell of popcorn made her hungry. And the constant flow of new people made her uncomfortable in some way. Baal entered, but Amaryllis had only met him in passing. Jake’s words rang through the room, and if she had not been this dedicated to the game, she would have tackled him and told him to be careful of his words. ”WOULD YOU GUYS FUCKING CHILL, I’M SO CLOSE TO WINNING AND YOU GUYS ARE DISTRACTING!” Amaryllis yelled as she moved her limb. Fuck. Shit. Fuck. It hurt like hell, but she kept herself up.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: When the bulls are at it - Amary & J.C   When the bulls are at it - Amary & J.C EmptyMan Maj 20, 2019 1:30 pm

//Out I guess?<33//
Mariella

Mariella

IndlægEmne: Sv: When the bulls are at it - Amary & J.C   When the bulls are at it - Amary & J.C EmptyOns Maj 22, 2019 7:12 am

//I think so <3
Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: When the bulls are at it - Amary & J.C   When the bulls are at it - Amary & J.C Empty

When the bulls are at it - Amary & J.C
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 1
 Lignende emner
-
» Space between - Amary (+Lion)

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum
Athena :: VI :: Oakheart :: Andre steder i Oakheart :: The Mikaelson Mansion-
Gå til: