Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

New World - Alexander

Go down 
ForfatterBesked
Gæst
Gæst

New World - Alexander Empty
IndlægEmne: New World - Alexander   New World - Alexander EmptyFre Mar 22, 2019 5:29 pm

New World

Where: Gaia, Le Park
When: 7 pm ish (year: 1919)
Weather: Pitch black and rainy
Wearing: Outfit + Krystal
Who: @Alexander

New World - Alexander Tumblr_n8qeq4JYRc1tgjtvlo1_500

Just as a young girl leant in to get her first kiss on the park benches in the kinda creepy empty park - a huge light blew up in her face and almost knocked her over. Out of the bright light a shadow of a man appeared, dressed in something truly out of this world - and as his black eyes landed on the young couple, the girl started screaming.
The other youngster, got up, terror in his eyes, as he turned around and without looking back he started running.

Slowly the dark shadow moved towards the girl - as she now was screaming even louder, but finally managed to get up from the bench, just about to make a run for it. Though before she could take one more step away form him - he moved quickly in front of her, to pick her up by the throat, surfcasting the young girl to her death.
He throw the dead body to the side, taking a step towards the street lamp, as he put the scepter to the ground, the krystal made a short flicker, and the lamp went out - but not only did this light die.. as the park really went pitch back, actually so did the whole city. Just a little greeting from the darkness that had now entered this new world.
Tilbage til toppen Go down

New World - Alexander
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 1
 Lignende emner
-
» About that... - Alexander
» You can't tell her yet - Alexander
» Oh hell no! - Alexander XxX
» Don't tell me you already forgot about me? Alexander
» Is this what freedom is like XXX (Alexander)

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum
Athena :: VI :: Aston :: Aston centrum :: Parken-
Gå til: