Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

All we need is wine and music [Fortidsemne]

Go down 
ForfatterBesked
Angel

Angel

Humør : My role at family functions is to look the best and drink the wine.
Antal indlæg : 310

All we need is wine and music [Fortidsemne] Empty
IndlægEmne: All we need is wine and music [Fortidsemne]   All we need is wine and music [Fortidsemne] EmptyTirs Mar 12, 2019 8:59 pm

Place: A night club in Italy
Surroundings: They have their own private booth
Weather: doesn't really matter at this point
Time: Night. April 2018
Outfit Abigal: She is wearing a black mini skirt and black crop top. Her hair is hanging in beautiful golden waves.
Outfit Zitora: Link
Topic to: @Jayden <33 (@Micah <3 )

It was one of these nights. She just wanted to be crazy - do something crazy. She hated her feelings and hated not to be able to act on them. So she had invited a couple of her friends from England. Miss Cowan, Micah and of course her always drinking buddy Jayden. As always Abigal had her own private booth there they could sit and enjoy endless drinks - and do whatever the hell they wanted. Abigal was sitting on Jaydens lap with her arm around his neck as she laughed at something Micah had said. It was perfect. No feelings that would be taken to seriously. It was just perfect. Abigal looked at Micah and Zitora. Zitora had some trouble back home with her family, so why not take the time off and enjoy herself here. It seemed like she was enjoying Micahs company. But who wouldn't?

Zitora had stressed out about Marcel going missing. Her family and much more. So an invitation from the princess of Gaia to join her for drinks in Italy? Why the hell not?? Sometimes it had its perks being a part of a rich family. And Abigal was a friend of Jess and hers. After a few drinks she hadn't had this much fun in a while, and Micah was a charming man. Zitora snorted as Micah said something that made Abigal laugh and took a sip of her drink.
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: All we need is wine and music [Fortidsemne]   All we need is wine and music [Fortidsemne] EmptyTirs Mar 12, 2019 9:17 pm

Jayden outfit
Accent: Mix between Italian and British.

Micah outfit
Accent: British.

Jayden never skipped a chance to go drinking with Abigal. Their paths had crossed as a coincidence, but now he was happy to be in her life. She was a good friend to him, and he was happy they met back in the 90s. He didn’t know the two friends she had brought that well though. They seemed like nice people, so he didn’t mind. He also didn’t mind that they seemed to have an interest in each other. That just meant he could have more of the princess to himself. He had an arm secured around her back and let it rest on her lap. They might seem intimate, but it was nothing more than fun and games. He liked Abigal a lot, but she was not his mate. Another person was waiting for him, his true love. He smiled at the joke from Micah. He took his drink with his free hand and took a sip before putting it back down on the table. ”Promise me you will never go partying without me,” he said and put a kiss on her cheek.

Micah enjoyed spending time with Abigal, although this party scene was not really for him, he had decided to let loose and enjoy himself. He certainly didn’t mind meeting new people, and Zitora seemed very nice. Although she did seem to have something else on her mind, he tried to not let that play into his first impression of her. He looked around when everyone reacted to what he said. Abigal’s reaction was the biggest, but of the three, she was also the one who knew him the best. He sometimes felt like they could read each other’s minds. He moved his gaze to Zitora. ”I’m happy Abigal invited you,” he said with a smile that reached his eyes. ”And I’m happy she invited me too, so I could meet you,” he said and reached for his drink.
Angel

Angel

Humør : My role at family functions is to look the best and drink the wine.
Antal indlæg : 310

IndlægEmne: Sv: All we need is wine and music [Fortidsemne]   All we need is wine and music [Fortidsemne] EmptyTirs Mar 12, 2019 10:24 pm

He kissed her on the cheek and she smiled at him. Some people would think they were this epic couple, the way they looked at each other made people wonder. But of course, Abigal just had a thing with having chemistry with most people. Even through some people did have a more clear chemistry with her than others. Micah and Jayden being two of them, but there was another one - who was not to be named. Abigal liftede her hand towards her heart as he spoke the words.
"I would never," she smiled at him. "You are my favorite half Italian person," she admitted as she winked at him. Abigal reached out for her drink and took another sip. She was clearly smashed, but didn't mind it at all. Everything to forget the fact that Kyle might pick them up later - unless they could find a way back that was safe. Not that was what was on her mind this moment. She leaned in placing a kiss upon Jaydens lips. That was a part of them being them. Being all romantic friends.

She looked him in the eyes and smiled. She loved his company, Zitora was not as loose as Abigal - but close to. The alcohole moved her emotions further away, but hey if Marcel had chosen to leave her? Why couldn't she move on. It was his decision and she should have known better than to letting anyone to close. Zitora tilted her head as he said he was happy he met her.
"Likewise," she smiled and took a sip of her drink. "Who knew I had to come to Italy to find handsome company?" She smiled at him as her gaze only met his blue eyes.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: All we need is wine and music [Fortidsemne]   All we need is wine and music [Fortidsemne] EmptyTirs Mar 12, 2019 10:52 pm

Jayden could understand why some people would be confused with his friendship with Abigal, but for him it was very clear. They were friends, and they might do a little kissing once in a while in a drunken haze, but it had never gone further than that, and he didn’t plan for it to. He smiled as she crowned him her favorite half Italian person. ”What an honor,” he said and returned the kiss instantly. It was not over the top, but just something they did to show each other they cared. He didn’t view is a romantic as such, more friendly benefits, you could say. He put let his other hand move to the side of her neck. He had noticed something different with Abigal, like she was very content on getting drunk. Perhaps she was running from something. He knew not to push her to hard. If she became self-destructive, he might step in. But she was older than him, he didn’t feel it right to interfere at this moment. He ended the kiss and watched her eyes. He had always been attracted by her eyes. ”You are my favorite British person,” he said and looked to the others. ”No offense.”

Micah could sometimes envy those who could let go of control so easily. He was not one of them. If anything, alcohol just make him uncomfortable. He didn’t like to feel so uninhibited. He was afraid he would do something rash or wrong. But then on the other side, he might have been more forward with Zitora already, if he wasn’t overthinking things. He smiles at her words. He became a little too aware of himself when she called him handsome. ”Well in all fairness, we could have run into each other in Gaia. Although the circumstances might have been different and I shouldn’t feel attraction to you,” he took another sip when he realized what he had just said. ”I don’t doubt I would have felt attracted to you, I would just not… I don’t know… Sorry,” he took another sip and looked to Jayden and Abi, mostly because he was embarrassed.
Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: All we need is wine and music [Fortidsemne]   All we need is wine and music [Fortidsemne] Empty

All we need is wine and music [Fortidsemne]
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 1
 Lignende emner
-
» Can i get a glass of wine ?
» When music speaks - Joy
» Music time! ~ Elias.j
» A little music never harmed anyone - Dion
» When the music calms me down - Zane

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum