Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

The most important question - Jessalyn [Fortidsemne]

Go down 
ForfatterBesked
Victoria
Beta
Victoria

Humør : Hannah Montana said nobody's perfect, but here I am.
Fag : Dance + Swimming & Shapeshifter history l Assisting in: Music + Drama
Antal indlæg : 652

The most important question - Jessalyn [Fortidsemne] Empty
IndlægEmne: The most important question - Jessalyn [Fortidsemne]   The most important question - Jessalyn [Fortidsemne] EmptySøn Mar 10, 2019 10:10 am

S: Sydney, Australia
T: New years, counting down to midnight
O: They are on this big rooftop where they can see all over the bridge and the Oprah house.
V: the weather is nice and warm
Outfit: Link 1 + Link 2
This topic takes place on new years.
Topic to: @Jessalyn <33

Veronica had planned this getaway for them. To escape the cold winter in England. She had spend two months travelling around in New Zealand with Jessalyn, to show her where Roy and her had grown up. It was nice being home, they had even met up with her parents. They were finally open the supernatural and had apologized for not believing in her. After everything Ronnie and Jess had been through, they needed this break. Nathan and Livia had a hold on the Serpents, and Ronnie had few days where she went for a fast swim to look after her kingdom.
But now Veronica had planned for Jess to see the fireworks in Sydney, a sight people always were impressed by. She had seen it once a long time ago, but not with Jessalyn. They where in this exclusive hotel on the rooftop where they had the best view. Veronica was happy, beyond happy. Ronnie handed Jess a glass of champagne  as the countdown began. Veronica took a sip of glass before putting it back down. She grabbed Jessalyns hand and took a deep breath in for a second. Veronica had been very excited about her dress having secret pockets, and this time it was very much useful. Veronica sat down on a little bench with the greatest view over the whole city.
"Sit down with me," she smiled gently. Veronica took this little box out and opened it.
"I would get down on one knee, but you would kill me for ruining the dress," she smiled as she laughed. "Jessalyn Russo Blake.. you are the absolutely best person I know.. you are the love of my life.. my best friend.. Will you do me the honor and become my wife? My queen?" She asked looking Jessalyn in the eye. The ring in the box was white gold, very simple in design, but the stone was one of the kind - and only to be found in her kingdom. It was possible the easiest question she had asked, because she knew it was what she wanted.
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: The most important question - Jessalyn [Fortidsemne]   The most important question - Jessalyn [Fortidsemne] EmptySøn Mar 10, 2019 10:40 am

Outfit

Jessalyn had loved seeing more of Veronica's world. She wanted to know everything about her. She thought she had been in love before, and she might have been, but Veronica was her soulmate. She couldn't imagine a world without her, a life without her. When she imagined the rest of her life, Veronica was there by her side. She had been a little nervous about meeting her parents, but it had gone well. Jessalyn had not felt judged or unworthy of Veronica. Everything had been perfect. Now they were here, watching the fireworks just before midnight. It had been a crazy year, and some things she wished she could do different, but ending up with Veronica was not one of them. She had never been happier. She sat down with her when she asked her to. For just a second, she worried something bad would happen. Then she took out the little box and she realized what was going on. She put a hand to her lips when she heard the speech. She laughed a little when she made the joke about the dress, which was true. Veronica knew her better than everyone and loved her despite of her flaws. "The honor is mine," she said and cupped her love's face to kiss her deeply. She had never thought she could be so happy. Some people talk about love as it feeling like glitter is exploding inside you. That's how she felt. Her body was not build to contain so many feelings, so much happiness. She ended the kiss and looked her in the eyes. "This is perfect. You're perfect." In most situations, Jessalyn would care about the jewelry, but right now she couldn't care less. She just wanted to be with Veronica forever.
Victoria
Beta
Victoria

IndlægEmne: Sv: The most important question - Jessalyn [Fortidsemne]   The most important question - Jessalyn [Fortidsemne] EmptySøn Mar 10, 2019 12:40 pm

The sweetness of her lips was placed on Veronicas as Jessalyn kissed her. That sweetness was so addictive and lucky her, it was all hers. Veronicas smile broke of the kiss, because she couldn't hold back the happiness she was feeling in this moment. There had been so much chaos, so much pain and destruction - to think that they had this moment to themselves. She had never thought she would find someone who could make her feel with such a strong emotion - it felt like they could take over the world - as long as they stayed together. Veronica responded to Jessalyns words with another kiss, so much joy.
"I love you so much," she whispered softly and looked at her world. Jessalyn was her whole world.

Abigal looked at her friends and smiled. Perhaps one day, she would find a love like that, something so pure and real. She thought she had found it, but his words haunted her mind It's just not meant to be, not us two Abigal took a sip of her wine on that thought and held on to her arm candy of the evening. As she let Veronica and Jessalyn have the moment just a little to themselves, she after a while approached them. She had known about Ronnies plans, who knew more about romantic spots than Abigal? Abigal could tell from far away that it had been a yes, also the fact that Ronnie put the ring on Jess finger  - said a thing or two.
"Congratulations lovebirds," she smiled at them and gave Jessalyn a big hug.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: The most important question - Jessalyn [Fortidsemne]   The most important question - Jessalyn [Fortidsemne] EmptySøn Mar 10, 2019 1:26 pm

Jessalyn had trouble being apart from Veronica for too long. She felt so connected to her in every way, that it would feel wrong if she was not with her, it would feel empty. She sighed against her lips, wanting them to never leave hers. She felt compelled to just keep kissing her. ”I love you too” she said in a similar lowered voice. She looked down at the ring. It was so beautiful. It just showed how well Veronica knew her. She watched when Abigal showed herself. She smiled so much, her cheeks hurt. She should have known Abigal would be involved in it. She jumped to her feet and returned the hug. She pulled Veronica into the hug as well. She was so over the moon happy, that she had no idea how to act. ”Thank you so much,” she responded to Abigal. She looked at two of the most important people in her life. Abigal had become a great friend. She was a big help when Jessalyn’s life hand been turned upside down. She had helped her deal with her new family and just been a great supporter for her. She wanted Abigal to be there for all her big moments, as she wanted to be there for all of hers.
Victoria
Beta
Victoria

IndlægEmne: Sv: The most important question - Jessalyn [Fortidsemne]   The most important question - Jessalyn [Fortidsemne] EmptyLør Nov 02, 2019 8:32 am

//Out <3
Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: The most important question - Jessalyn [Fortidsemne]   The most important question - Jessalyn [Fortidsemne] Empty

The most important question - Jessalyn [Fortidsemne]
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 1
 Lignende emner
-
» Things you did not expect - Jessalyn [Fortidsemne]
» Remember what's important
» A Question of Compromise
» Is that so? - Jessalyn
» Don't marry him - Jessalyn

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum