Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

Acceptable losses - Lucifer

Go down 
ForfatterBesked
Zitora

Zitora

Humør : Oh, you made an impression. Like a stone caught in my boot.
Antal indlæg : 370

Acceptable losses - Lucifer Empty
IndlægEmne: Acceptable losses - Lucifer   Acceptable losses - Lucifer EmptyTors Mar 07, 2019 9:26 am

Place: Central London, Oxford street
Time: An evening around 22:30
Weather: Quite stormy in the beginning, rainstorm by the end
Surroundings: The Cowan house
Outfit: She is wearing a pair og skinny black jeans and a oversized sweater - very uncharacteristic for a night out. Her hair is pulled back into a high pony. She looks very tired and sort of sick.
Topic to: @Lucifer <3  

She had been driving. She shouldn't have been driving and she knew that. But she couldn't stay in Gaia, the sorrow had its grab strongly around her throat - made it hard for her to breathe.
"Just keep doing you are almost there dove," his voice and his face roamed her mind. Zitora nodded as she kept going. He didn't leave her side, she chose to believe he never died. Everyone kept telling her that he was gone, it was a hard loss. Zitora parked the car in the drive way and walked in. It's was quite late and she walked in unannounced. The wind was howling and it had been quite windy for the season.
"Zitora sweetheart, we didn't know you came tonight," her mother - her adoptive mother said and got up.
"Is everything alright?" her adoptive father asked. Zitora faked a smile.
"Yeah. Everything is fine," she looked at Marcel who gave her a smile. Her 'parents' looked a little concerned at her. She didn't look well, more pale than usual. Sleep hadn't really been on her priority list for a while. She couldn't stand the empty bed and the empty house.
"Or you know what," -"it's really shitty," she admitted. Marcel tried to stop her even in her mind, he was trying to keep her sane. "This is your fault," she pointed at her adoptive father. The storm formed inside the house.
"You failed her. You FAILED HER!" She yelled out loud. With a great force she blew the parents back in the sitting room. They yelled in great pain as they hit the wall..
"You gave her to him like she was a useless piece of trash.. and then you just had to let her go deal with the world on her own," Zitora walked over running her fingers through her hair. "You made her leave me. She left me because of you. I needed her. You took her away from me, why?" Her heart was racing so fast at this point - she had no controle over herself.  They didn't talk. They didn't even try, they knew what they had done.
"Why don't you fucking care about us?" She yelled before throwing them out in the backyard through the window - the sound of shattered glass filled the room. She followed them outside. The wind was uncontrollable. It was dangerous being outside.
"You took my heart.. Its only fair I repay you," she whispered as she sat down looking at her adoptive father. Marcel followed her as she was about to stab her father with a piece of glass. "No dove there has to be another way," he tried to convince her. He seemed so real and in her state of mind - she had to trust something. Zitora cried out and threw away the glass.
"They deserve to suffer. They deserve to know pain," she couldn't stop crying and the windy storm turned into a rainstorm and the heavy rain was cold - just as cold as her heart felt.
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Acceptable losses - Lucifer   Acceptable losses - Lucifer EmptyTors Mar 07, 2019 10:58 am

Outfit +Necklace
Accent: American.

Lucifer had kept her eye on Zitora ever since the events that took place in UC. Sh hadn’t shown herself to her yet, as she was still keen on keeping her identity secret. But she wanted to make sure Zitora was safe and okay. She might not come across as a person who loves a lot, and she never lost anyone quite like Zitora did. But she remembers how it felt when she lost Isabelle. Losing them for good must have been a lot harder. Mostly Lucifer just wanted to make sure, she didn’t do anything stupid. If she ended up hurting someone, God would most likely not take her back into heaven, and she wouldn’t want her to go to hell. She was standing outside the house she just entered. At first, nothing seemed to happen. Then a storm started inside the home. Around her neck was a necklace of a cross – of course. It was used to hide his strong energy from those around her.
Lucifer was quick to move inside the house. They weren’t there anymore. She moved to the yard and watched her in her anger. ”Zitora,” she said with as calming a voice as she could muster. She moved to her. ”Don’t do this. You will be doomed to hell if you do,” she looked at her. ”They do deserve to suffer. So let me bring them pain.” It wasn’t exactly the help Zitora needed, but it was the only one she knew how to give. Lucifer moved in front of her. She was not as tall as she had been in her previous body, but her eyes still showed her strong personality. She might be able to hide her energy and she could act like she wasn’t Lucifer, but in crises, her personality would shine through. She put a hand on her upper arm. ”Trust me, hell is not a place you want to go.” She turned away from Zitora and walked to her parents. ”That girl back there, she is special to me. And you hurt her. Nobody hurts her.” She put her hands on the father first, her eyes turned the familiar golden color, and he was trapped in a world of pain. His own pain. She then did the same to the mother. She might not have the physical strength of a vampire, but carrying a human body was not that hard to get around. ”Can you get the car? We are taking a trip to the cemetery.” She was going to do what she had originally planed for Zitora, but couldn’t finish. She was going to bury them alive.
Zitora

Zitora

IndlægEmne: Sv: Acceptable losses - Lucifer   Acceptable losses - Lucifer EmptyTors Mar 07, 2019 2:06 pm

Someone else yelled her name, made her look back. The girl told her to not do this, how did the girl know her? The girl said that she was right, they deserved to suffer - and there was the way she spoke about hell - that made Zitora realize whom she was talking to.
"Lucifer," she mumbled and looked confused at him. Perhaps she would get the tele afterwards. Zitora looked at the way he walked towards her terrified parents and put them in a mind prison - like he had done to her.  Zitora tried to collect herself from her darkness, and breathed out. Lucifer asked her to do something, and she nodded. Keeping herself busy seemed like the way to cope with things, perhaps she could get her fix after. She needed to stop feeling this pain. Zitora got back on her feet and ran towards the car and opened the back. What was she doing? Why didn't she care anymore. She felt numb, there was no going back from his. Zitora took a deep breath in and controlled her powers. They would suffer. They would pay for what they had done. For all the pain they had caused her and Kaiya through the years - pay for all the lies.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Acceptable losses - Lucifer   Acceptable losses - Lucifer EmptyTors Mar 07, 2019 3:22 pm

Lucifer was going to tell Zitora what was going on – most of it anyway. But she would also tell her, to not talk loudly about it. Although she did have a plan to infiltrate Abigal’s life, it also felt like a new chance at life. She could put her past behind her and start fresh. At least until people would figure out who she was. ”The one and only,” she responded with her typical smile, slightly charming, slightly terrifying. Zitora left to get the car. In the meantime, Lucifer picked up her parents one at a time and placed them out front, so they could easily get them into the car. She opened the car to the backseat and placed both of them inside before sitting down in the front. ”Is there a cemetery near here?” She asked Zitora. She realized she might have a lot of questions, which she would answer. ”You can ask your questions on the way,” she offered and looked back at the parents, horrified looks on their face. That’s what he had done to so many people. Making them face hell on earth. Maybe it was because she was now a woman, but she was beginning to feel a little bad about it. She turned her eyes back to Zitora.
Zitora

Zitora

IndlægEmne: Sv: Acceptable losses - Lucifer   Acceptable losses - Lucifer EmptyTors Mar 07, 2019 5:07 pm

She looked at him placing the bodies in the back of the car. She looked at them and their terrified faces, who knew what had made them this way. Perhaps one day she could take them up and hope their worst memories would make the new better. One day. Maybe one day everything would be fine again. But how could they if she didn't have her. Zitora payed attention once he spoke again, she couldn't really understand what was going on - but with her state of mind - she didn't really care.
"There is, a few blocks down the road on the left," she said without thinking this through. It was the first time Marcel didn't follow her, and the sadness cut through her. She got in her car and opened her back. These days she always had a few bottles of something to clear the mind with her. She took a few mouthfuls before offering Lucifer some. She breathed out and sat back letting Lucifer drive was most likely the better choice.
"I don't really care anymore," she sighed and just looked out the front window. But perhaps she actually was a little curious on how he had ended up like a she. "How.. why all the new look thing? Got tired of looking like my father?" She asked with a glimpse of a smile.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Acceptable losses - Lucifer   Acceptable losses - Lucifer EmptyTors Mar 07, 2019 6:54 pm

Lucifer hadn’t told anyone who he really was yet. Only Maelle knew, because she had helped her with the whole ordeal. Not even the rest of his children knew. She wanted to keep the secret tight. Had Zitora not done anything else than visit her parents, she wouldn’t have known either. But here she was. Now she just needed to make sure she wouldn’t tell anyone. She looked at the bottle and grabbed it to take a sip before handing it before. She started driving, following Zitora’s instructions. She hadn’t been fond of the idea of cars at first, but they were really quite handy, so eventually she had gotten her license. Lucifer respected that she didn’t care. She couldn’t do much about it anyway. Zitora did end up asking a question, despite her statement about not caring. She smiled and made a turn. ”I liked that face. But yes, that was part of it.” She explained and parked the car at the cemetery. ”Do you know that feeling when you just need a change. That’s what it was. And I was a little tired of everyone knowing who I was. I want to lay low.” She turned her head to her. ”I would appreciate, if you would keep my identity secret for now. I need to see if I can live a different live here.” That was not a complete lie. She did want to see if she could have something more than her endless search for revenge and a way to hit her father where it hurt the most. But she was not completely ready to give it up yet. It was scary to give up something you have spent most of your life pursuing. ”Are you sure you want this?” She needed to be sure. Although she wouldn’t be involved directly, it might still be on her conscious.
Zitora

Zitora

IndlægEmne: Sv: Acceptable losses - Lucifer   Acceptable losses - Lucifer EmptyTors Mar 07, 2019 7:36 pm

Weird enough she understood that feeling. The need of change. The need to feel something else. Zitora cared too much, and it was becoming a problem. Somehow she always ended up getting hurt, and she hated that. She hated letting all these people in to only watch them leave again - she thought she had learned. Marcel had changed her back, made her open up and let people in. He was still here, ish. She knew she had one day to let the pain in, but she didn't want to. Zitora wasn't sure if it was her mind playing tricks on her or why she felt her connection to him still. It most be her mind. He was dead. Samuel had taken the body - but he was here. She felt his hand on her shoulder as Lucifer drove down the street.
"Don't worry. I don't have anyone to share it with anyways," she sighed. "Even if I did.. I'm a miserable version of myself, no one would believe me.. I've tried convincing people he is alive.. but they say I need to accept what happened that day.. but.. perhaps they are right," she sighed. He asked if she was sure. Zitora closed her eyes for a second and opened them.
"Yes," she said almost breathless. "I need to do something. I need to put an end to this.. and every single thing comes down to them.. I couldn't help Kaiya back then.. but I can do something now," she added and turned her head towards Lucifer.
"Turn left here," she said slowly as they came to the parking lot of the cemetery. Sometimes you had to be cold to make it in this world. She needed to go back to how she survived after Kaiya left the first time, after Klaus left. She had a stone cold heart for years, it was a miracle how Marcel ever had gotten her to open up - to love like that again.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Acceptable losses - Lucifer   Acceptable losses - Lucifer EmptyTors Mar 07, 2019 8:02 pm

Lucifer had built worlds around her soul, her heart. She was so content on doing everything alone, she rarely let anyone in. But that didn’t always matter. Sometimes people could travel through worlds to get through to her. Zitora had done it, perhaps without even realizing it. Lucifer had originally tried to hate her for so many reasons but had ended up caring about her for those same reasons. She listened to her talk about her current state. She had been there herself. She turned her eyes to her for a short while, before looking back at the road. ”I have been dealing with death all my life. It’s not a simple matter. If he is still here, he is not gone. What does it matter if he is a fragment of your imagination or a ghost? He’s still with you.” Lucifer didn’t want her to be so cold. She had felt a connection with her because of her light, and now she was reminding her of herself. She turned the car when Zitora told her to and parked it. ”Just let me do anything, okay? If you have any real part of this, it will tip your scale of good and evil towards evil. We can’t have that,” she said with a slight smile. She left the car and got both of them out of the car and dragged them into the cemetery. Although she had to take a break about halfway. She found a clear spot and got a shovel from a nearby shed and started digging. She had learned, physical labor was tougher in this body. But she fought through it. She always did that. She had never given up.
Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: Acceptable losses - Lucifer   Acceptable losses - Lucifer Empty

Acceptable losses - Lucifer
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 1
 Lignende emner
-
» Just doing the best I can - Lucifer
» So this is the Devil himself - Lucifer