Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

I'm just doing my job - Abigal

Go down 
Gå til side : Forrige  1, 2
ForfatterBesked
Angel

Angel

Humør : My role at family functions is to look the best and drink the wine.
Antal indlæg : 310

I'm just doing my job - Abigal - Page 2 Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: I'm just doing my job - Abigal   I'm just doing my job - Abigal - Page 2 EmptyFre Feb 22, 2019 4:16 pm

The man picked her up as she fell to the ground. He put her in the back of the car, and ran his hand down her cheek. He was just standing there for a little while studying her.
"So precious, I'll take care of you," he said with a little smile. Then he closed the door and walked to the front to get in the car. That was when someone yelled at him.  The man looked confused.
"You don't understand," he started and looked at Abigal sleeping in the car. "I can keep her safe. She is so beautiful, can't you see it? Her cheeks are a lovely color and her skin softer than I Imagiened," he told and looked back at the stranger. He seemed angry.  
"No no, she will stay with me. I'll take care of her," he insisted and didn't really seem to have any evil intentions - he might just have been highly influenced by her aura. He didn't care what it cost him, not at all. But him not having his hand on her, made her body slowly wake up. Abigal gasped a little after air, before she was realizing her whereabouts. She looked around before trying to get back up. The man outside was talking to someone, and it didn't take her long to realize who it was. It already made her feel a spark of hope. Abigal tried to bend her legs a little her knees sore from the harm she had put them through. She tried to sit up to check the wounds, splinters from the brick was the reason it hurt so much. The man looked in the car and realized she was awake. He quickly went in the front door and leaned towards her to shock her again, and his hand pushed the waves towards the side of her head - making it hard to breathe. The pain shocked right through her and made her scream. The banshee scream. So loud the glass in the car broke and pushed the man back. through the car window. That scream was one of the loudest things on the planet, and it always made her terrified. Her heart rate was extremely high and her eyes so tired and filled with tears. Fear pumped through her body and the death returned around her again. The waves from before dulled her again, and the scream only helped her feeling dizzier. It was hard to breathe, and she tried to sit up, but her body wasn't responding.
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: I'm just doing my job - Abigal   I'm just doing my job - Abigal - Page 2 EmptyFre Feb 22, 2019 5:20 pm

He was already tired of this man talking. He stared at him with a look that could kill, and then he started walking towards him, only getting more pissed as Abigal’s scent got stronger and stronger. She was hurt. “What did you do to her?” He asked furiously but then he noticed her getting up, she was alive. He felt the anger calm a little as he looked at her, but then the man started reaching for her, making her scream her banshee scream. Kyle put his hands up to his own ears and shut his eyes, as the pain was unbearable, and he did have quite a distance to the car. As soon as the scream stopped, Kyle let go pf his ears like nothing happened and went to the man, grabbing him with a clawed hand, digging easily into the skin. He lifted the man with all his strength and roared with such might as he threw the man as far away as he could, making him land in a couple of trashcans in the alley.
He exhaled shakingly and then turned his eyes to Abigal, opening the car door and pulling her out into his arms. “Hey... you’re safe... I got you,” he softly assured her as he looked down at her, removing her tears with his indexfinger. Tasha came running, having missed most of what had happened. Kyle held her tightly and closed his eyes as he was trying to collect himself, as the anger had made his heart go full overwork in a short span of time. The anger was still lingering in him, waiting for the right moment to lash out.
Oh my god...” she mumbled softly as she went to them. Kyle looked at her as her sudden concern had triggered the right moment. “And where the fuck were you? She needed our help and YOU were too god damned busy being a nuisance,” he snapped, which caught Tasha completely off guard. “Bringing you along was a mistake,” he continued frowning deeply at her. Her eyes started tearing up and she looked away. “Kyle... I’m sorry... please” she begged, sobbing at his hurtful anger.
Angel

Angel

IndlægEmne: Sv: I'm just doing my job - Abigal   I'm just doing my job - Abigal - Page 2 EmptyFre Feb 22, 2019 5:54 pm

She could feel her heart racing like it was about to jump out of her chest. But it was like the second she looked Kyle in the eye, that her heart was tamed. As he were in his arms, a strange feeling crossed her - safety. She felt more safe than she had done in a while. It took her by such surprise she, that she was lost for words. Abigal had hold her head close to him, and let his hands softly remove her tears. She closed her eyes and took a deep breath in, it wasn't till Tasha joined them she opened them again. If Abigal hated anything it was to apear weak or as a victim. The fact she didn't just jumped out of Kyles arms to be her stubborn self - said a thing or two about how much she trusted him. Abigal tried to regain the strength to say something. Kyle was angry, pissed - but he wasn't pissed at Tasha but she was just there at the wrong time. Abigal slightly lifted her hand up and grabbed his chin for him to look at her. Abigals throat was sore from the scream and it took her few seconds to actually be able to remember how to speak.
"It's not her fault," she whispered softly and looked him in the eye. Abigal blamed herself for the event, and for good reason. "This is on me," she admitted her mistake or of course she wasn't responsible for the mans attack - but she was the one who wanted to go crazy. But lucky her, she made a right choice by using her power to replace Mr Burn with Kyle - Mr. Burn wouldn't have had any luck tracking her down.
"Why is it this bloody week has been more dramatic than our last seven years in Italy," she mumlebed to herself.  

Today was a complete disaster. But perhaps it was tonight that had her feeling like something was wrong this morning and not the shooting. The thought reminded her she had screamed, and that made her look towards Kyles ear just to see if he was okay. She looked quickly him in the eye with a you-okay-look.
"Can we arrange the yet going back to Gaia. I don't really feel," she closed her eyes shortly not to appear to much in pain. But the waves had hit provoked her enough to scream, and now all the voices were back along with the ghosts - all calling out for her - a shame no one really understood what it was like. "I don't feel like staying in London anymore," she ended her sentence and opened her eyes again.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: I'm just doing my job - Abigal   I'm just doing my job - Abigal - Page 2 EmptyFre Feb 22, 2019 6:52 pm

Tasha was at a breaking point by the way Kyle had yelled at her. Before he could say any more to lash out from this raging anger in him, he felt Abigal’s hand on his chin and she made him look at her. He looked down at her and suddenly the anger was all gone, and he just felt sad, seeing her like this wasnt something he was used to. He held her close, knowing how fast she could have been gone, had he been delayed by merely seconds, he would have gotten to see the car leave with her and then who knew what would have happened. He exhaled, looking from Abigal to Tasha. “I’m sorry. I lost my temper,” he then looked at Abigal, “It wasnt your fault,” he argued softly, moving some hair from face face behind her ear, as she was checking up on him. He wasnt actually sure if the scream had hurt him. He would have to go to a doctor who could figure it out for him.
Seeing that Abigals abiliy to see the dead was sparked back to life, the girl that had told her to not let Kyle go, was back. She had leaned in close, so they were almost face to face, har ghostly figure stretching out her tiny body to the height of Abigal. “I told you to not let him go. He keeps you safe. And for good reason,” she then said, being vague as ever about why she was in the right about Kyle. They had the same eyes, but the rest of the features were off. But it wasnt sure to tell as the ghostly figure of the girl hadnt aged well, or maybe it was her getting old at a young age. She tilted her head looking at Abigal, reaching out for her, but putting her hand on Kyle’s arm who felt shivers from the touch, but he didnt react on them. The girl looked at Kyle with eyes full of sorrow. “He keeps you safe in life, I shall do the same for you in death. It’s what father wants for you,” she said in an odd tone as she turned around and made a ghastly scream at all the ghosts that lingered around ready to haunt Abigal.
Kyle couldnt see what was happening, but he assumed that it was Abigal processing what had happened. “We’re not going on a plane. I’m driving you home,” he said in a stubborn tone as he looked at Tasha who seemed to have collected herself, just a bit. “Report back to the boss. They need to know what happened,” he said to which Tasha nodded and went on her way. Kyle still wasnt ready to let Abigal go. As Tasha disappeared from eyesight, he looked down at her once again. “We should have stayed in Italy,” he said with a tired yet kind of jestful tone.
Angel

Angel

IndlægEmne: Sv: I'm just doing my job - Abigal   I'm just doing my job - Abigal - Page 2 EmptyFre Feb 22, 2019 8:03 pm

Abigal had her focus on the dead girl whom seemed to appear more like any other ghost today. Abigal just starred at her with blank eyes, but gave a slightly nod. The girl came closer to them, made Abigal hold her breath. Normally she would look away and pretend she didn't see her - but Kyle knew about her ability. Maybe he didn't fully understand it, but he knew it - and for Abigal that was what mattered the most. The next sentence she didn't understand, not till the girl turned around and made all the other ghost disappear. Abigal exhaled in relief. When Kyle spoke her eyes turned towards him and she raised an eyebrow.
"So you want to drive for bloody five hours?" She asked him. Actually it didn't seem to bad, only the fact that they wanted to report it. Her father would most likely never leave her alone again. She could talk her way out of that, she hoped. When Tasha left he looked at her again, and she agreed. If they had stayed in Italy this wouldn't have happened.
"You know we can just get to a hotel, buy a room for the night. And fly home tomorrow. I don't care if they think we are driving or sailing - I just don't want to be alone," she admitted. Abigal wasn't used to showing this type of emotions to just anyone and it was like she couldn't shut it off again. She hated to many people knew her business and plans for everything. Her heart was beating so fast still and she felt exhausted, her knees were sore and her mind was a mess. She needed space, but not from him. Right now, he was the only thing keeping her from losing her mind.  "We are getting a room, " she decided  for them and looked him in the eye. He was the only thing that made sense to her at the moment.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: I'm just doing my job - Abigal   I'm just doing my job - Abigal - Page 2 EmptyFre Feb 22, 2019 8:32 pm

When it seemed like she was seeing ghosts, he knew that he couldnt leave her side as long ad they were this far from home. He had seen what happened when she got overwehlmed by the voices and ot wasnt good. He was going to say something but suddenly her face changed, like the voices went away. He wanted to ask but also not as the question could trigger the voices further. It wasnt worth the risk asking.
He wasnt going to argue with her, she was right. It was better to relax and get some rest. He laid his head down towards her shoulder as his heart also seemed to be beating at an alarming pace. He just wasnt sure if it was the adrenalin or her being in his arms, but it was probably a mix of the both. He waited till she was ready to let go, before he let her go again, though his hand never let her go, gently holding her upperarm. “I will never let this happen again,” he then said as he looked her in the eyes. He knew that it was partly being distracted by Tasha, and he mentally vowed himself to never get distracted in a way like that again.
He called a loan car that came fairly quickly. He laid a bunch of bills in the guys hand as he opened the door for Abigal for her to step in. When he got in, he just started the car and drove. It didnt take him long, he found the nearest and least shady looking motel and parked the car. He opened the door for Abigal and then stepped into the room. He noticed that there was only a queen bed which made him scratch his neck, as he shifted his eyes to Abigal. “I’ll sleep on the couch,” he assured her, as he wasnt sure if she wanted him to share bed with her. And either way, it was against his work protocol to do so. But he didnt really give much of a damn about the protocol at the moment.
Angel

Angel

IndlægEmne: Sv: I'm just doing my job - Abigal   I'm just doing my job - Abigal - Page 2 EmptyFre Feb 22, 2019 9:25 pm

He did let her go, and she was able to stand on her own feed. Abigal was thankful he didn't seem to get her go completely. She had experienced worse, she would be able to overcome this too.
"I know," she replied looking right back in his eyes. He rented a car and they were off to the next location. Abigal looked outside into the darkness and her thoughts were so loud.

They arrived in a motel, and she almost couldn't help but laugh.
"Okay next time, I do the reservation," she teased. Not that it were a extremely planned idea, but for one night it would do. Abigal walked inside and looked around. Perhaps this was the best room they had. She would have done the asking but Kyle wouldn't have allowed her to. So she didn't even ask. Abigal sat down on the bed looking at her torn skin on her knees, slowly she started to take the splintered pieces out from the brick and the dust. She looked up when he said he wanted to take the couch. Her emotional brain and logical brain didn't really balance at the moment. She knew what was the right thing to do, compared to their relation. But right now she didn't care about that.
"No," was the first word that left her mouth. "Will you stay with me?" She changed the way she was talking, she didn't want it to sound like command but more like a choice. She didn't really feel like being alone, and she was already feeling fragile enough as it was. But being alone would just make it worse - she knew that. Her wounds were bleeding anymore and in sometime it would heal. It was the only time she hated not being a species that healed fast. She went out to the small bathroom to get ready to sleep. Washing her face clean and let her hair down. They didn't have any supplies or anything to sleep in. Abigal went out of the bathroom and walked to the bed. She took her skirt off and let it fall to the ground. Right after she went to bed but looked after him.
"Come to bed please," she begged with a tired voice - and didn't really think off how it sounded.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: I'm just doing my job - Abigal   I'm just doing my job - Abigal - Page 2 EmptyFre Feb 22, 2019 11:07 pm

He looked at her as she disagreed with him sleeping on the couch. He felt sort of pained to know that she couldnt be alone, but he shut the door and turned to her, smiling as he kneeled down to her legs, to inspect her knee. He got up and went to the bathroom, to come back with a towel in his hands that he had soaked in lukewarm water. He tapped her knees lightly, gently rubbing off the dirt and brickdust. He looked up at her with a smile. “You’ll be fine. It was a wise choice, even though I dont enjoy you hurting yourself,
As she came out of the bedroom had Kyle undressed from all except his pants. The bandages were still wrapped tightly around his chest, but he was sure that he didnt need them anymore. That is if he was thinking straight, which he wasnt so worrying about the use of bandages werent exactly in the priority of his mind at the moment. The outside was rather quiet, though cars and noise from people were heard in the distance. Often a siren was heard moving through the city. Kyle’s radio was blaring wildly, mostly his boss askinh for constant updates. It was tiresome, Kyle simply couldnt give it a lot of thought right now, so he turned the device off and put it on the nightstand.
He stood by the window looking out at the street as she came back from the bathroom. Watching her go to bed, he knew this was wrong, oh so wrong, but why would it be wrong when it felt right? He felt conflicted. He wasnt sure if this was wise, but her pleading for him to come to bed rendered him defenseless, he couldnt do anything but comply. “Alright,” said as he sat down at the other side of the bed looking at her. This was so weird but on the same time was it so right. Was it the traumatizing events of today or simply just something else that they had never really thought about - At least Kyle hadnt and Abigal had probably neither.
She looked so beautiful in the dim light from the lamp and outside, in all sincerity he wasnt sure if this was a dream or reality. He leaned towards her and shortly glanced down at her lips. So close and so far. But as much as he wanted it, it wasnt what he meant to do. He pulled the string on the lamp next to her and darkened the room, slowly moving back to his side.
Angel

Angel

IndlægEmne: Sv: I'm just doing my job - Abigal   I'm just doing my job - Abigal - Page 2 EmptyFre Feb 22, 2019 11:35 pm

"I knew it would be the easiest way for you to find me," she said rather quickly. Of all the words she could have said, she said you, and only after she realized it. Perhaps it was why she was quick to go to the bathroom. Her eyes stopped as she looked at him, shortly her heart stopped and she had to force her eyes from him. Abigal turned around looking at him as he went to bed. Was this so wrong if it felt so right? She felt her heart pumping in a way she hardly never experienced. It was like a dream, but in a way she never really wanted to wake up before she understood what this was. Her soul craved his touch. As he leaned towards her, she ran out of breath. Her dark eyes glanced at his lips, and she could feel herself longing for them to meet his. They tried to hold back. At least she did. He reached over her and her eyes were locked on his. Her heart was racing. What happened to the mind when you craved what you couldn't have? You wanted it even more. Abigal felt him pulling away, her whole body screamed for her to do something. It was like he had this power over her. As he slowly moved back, she lifted herself up on her elbow. Again their heads were close, and the tip of her nose softly touched his. Her heart started beating faster and faster. Was it so bad wanting to kiss him? Abigal was the one always telling people to take a chance and don't stop at anything once it knocked on the door. She had even told Lonan it would sneak up on you when you didn't expect it to, and here she was. Abigal was known for her impulsive behavior and always doing what she wanted- so what was really holding her back? She was Abigal Mikaelson. This what the heart wanted, and she knew it was right. Abigal always talked about having courage so she took a chance on life, and placed her lips against his. Soft, gentle but all the tension and passion blasted through with surprisingly many emotions.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: I'm just doing my job - Abigal   I'm just doing my job - Abigal - Page 2 EmptyLør Feb 23, 2019 12:37 am

He was going to pull away and nothing would have happened, he thought. But she caught him off guard, moving closer, feeling the tip of her nose on his, feeling the tension boil up inside him. It was almost unbearing and hadnt she kissed him first, he wouldnt know what he would have done. As their lips met, he was sure that he heart could burst by the way it galloped in his chest, filling his whole being with warmth and some sort of closure that wasnt really closure but just more tension as now when he had tasted the forbidden fruit, a need for more grew by every second. He ran his fingers up her neck to her hair, turning them both so she would sit on his lap as he kept the kiss going, running his fingers down from her scalp, to down her neck and her back, till they finally stopped holding her waist. He didnt want this to end, he wanted more of her. He gently dug his nails rather soft into her skin as he unwillingly leaned away from her and exhaled deeply. “Wow... Abigal..” he murmured, mesmerized by the lingering feeling of her lips. It was the first time he called her by only her first name but he said it with such love and surprise in a mix.
But he also knew that it couldnt go further. It mustnt, he told himself in his head, and yet he couldnt move his hands from her waist. The things he wanted to do with her but shouldnt. But it was all should’s and he really felt like he could. So he freed his nails from the soft marks that now was on her skin and wrapped his arms around her as he went for another kiss, and another and another, each with the intent of satisfaction that ended up in further tension. He felt greedy, for stealing all these kisses from her. After the third kiss, he leaned back to look her in the eyes. “How are you feeling?” He asked her as he felt short of breath. It was more a ‘is it alright I’m doing this’ than it was an actual question of how she felt. He could feel her heartbeat against his chest or he thought so, wasnt sure which was hers and which was his. He was under her spell, completely submitting to her and the odd part was that she didnt even need her ability for him to feel this addicted to her.
Angel

Angel

IndlægEmne: Sv: I'm just doing my job - Abigal   I'm just doing my job - Abigal - Page 2 EmptyLør Feb 23, 2019 8:23 am

There was something in the way he could touch her skin, that made whole world go away. Abigal sat on his lap and her fingers softly ran down his sides - it was almost like she needed to make sure he was there  - that is wasn't a dream. If it was a dream, it was the beautiful dream. Abigal put her hands on lock behind his neck, she didn't want him to get away to easy. He was her safe place, that was a thing she was slowly realizing. She looked into his eyes as he said her name, her look was so soft and her heart almost couldn't follow these ways of new emotions blasting through her. Abigal hungered for more. He pulled her closer and their lips met once again, the sweetness filled up her soul - and she wished she was able to just put this feeling into a bottle. It was like fireworks glowing from her from the touch of his lips. If she had known she would have felt high from the feeling of being in his arms - she would have jumped with both feet in a long time ago. Abigal opened her eyes when he talked to her.
"I'm good," she declared," I'm very good," she added in a little whisper, as she took in some air. Abigal unlocked her hands from behind his neck, to only slowly running her teasing fingers over his chest. She removed them shortly from his skin to pull her top of and threw it on the floor - she would have hated sleeping in it anyways. Abigal swallowed. Before her knew of it her hands were back on his skin and pulled herself closer, feeling his chest against hers, the warm soft skin. Abigal was selfish, she was selfish wanting him all to herself she knew that - she just didn't care.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: I'm just doing my job - Abigal   I'm just doing my job - Abigal - Page 2 EmptyLør Feb 23, 2019 9:19 am

She was good. He was relieved to hear that, as just because she seemed to want it now, didnt always mean that it was what the heart wanted, and he wanted them both to be in it with their fully whole and nothing else. He wasnt focused on their minds, ‘cause this was so wrong on so many levels, if you asked his boss. Kyle would probably lose his job in an instant, so this had turned into a high risked secret. Not that he actually thought any of this, his whole focus was only on her, she was the only thing that truly mattered to him. He should had been objective and observant as he usually was, but this was different, it was like he wanted to go against his own person, without betraying it.
Her hands were locked around his neck while he was wrapped around her, craving her closeness like it was him who now needed her comfort. As she let go of him and ran her fingers down his chest in a tease, he felt as if he could go completely wild, the places she touched spread vibrations in him that scarcely fed the now neverending hunger for her. He looked at her as she removed her top, gulping lightly at the sight of her bare skin. “Fuck....” he cursed in a mumble, as she pulled herself closer to him, making their skin connect on a whole new level. Kyle had never felt anything like it, the intoxicating feeling that he began to crave. She was so perfect to him, and he felt selfish, not knowing she felt the same. But he was her’s, enslaved by her touch and drugged through her kisses.
He grabbed around her, not breaking the contact between them as he rolled them around so he was over her looking down at her. He put one hand against the side of her head, caressing her soft cheek with his thumb, as he kissed her once again, every kiss getting more passionate, but with a underlying greed. He was so high off her lips that he wanted to kidnap them and keep them to himself forever. But he had to give himself a break from them, exhaling shakily as his heart still worked overtime, pounding through his chest like a meathammer softening meat. He placed his lips on her neck, kissing it so gently, as he scoffed to himself. “Had I known I would feel this, I would have done this a long time ago,” he said in a soft low voice, as he had lifted his mouth towards her ear. Then he turned back to her neck, planting more kisses on her, wanting to mark her as his, he nibbled lightly on her skin. He wasnt sure if his heart could take all this, but he didnt care. All that should make sense, all which was right, none of it meant anything in this moment.
Angel

Angel

IndlægEmne: Sv: I'm just doing my job - Abigal   I'm just doing my job - Abigal - Page 2 EmptyLør Feb 23, 2019 1:36 pm

He rolled them over, made her feel the fabric on her back. She ran her fingers over his smooth back. He distracted her from her explorations by putting his soft lips on her neck. Every part of her hummed and sang with every movement. His words so soft, she had no self control - not anymore. Most important she had no intentions of starting being logical Abigal - not by any chance. Emotional Abigal was in complete controle of her body. A wave of sensations radiated out, and there was nothing holding her back. She wanted this. She wanted him. And in this moment she was rather sure he wanted her as well. Abigal felt oddly complete. Waves of delightful heat pounded through her, and his touch made shivers race along her skin.
Afterwards they laid together, still entwined. The trauma from the day forgotten and replaced by a contented tingle. Abigal snuggled against him. She didn't want him to move, she just wanted to live in this moment with him by her side. Tomorrow perhaps they could talk about this, but for now - they needed sleep. And she were she normally had trouble falling a sleep, she had a feeling that she would have the best sleep in a long time. Abigals lips touched his cheek in a short kiss. She didn't regret what happened, of course it would make somethings more intense between them - but one day at the time. And as she predicted the feeling of being safe made her eyes slowly close, and its was time for mr sandman to give her a magical dream.

When she woke up in the morning, she couldn't help but smile. Afraid it had been a dream she rather quickly opened her arms. He felt the warmth from him, and pulled herself closer towards him. It was a beautiful day to be alive she thought and smiled to herself. Abigal lifted herself up on her elbow looked down at him, she gentle touched his jaw. The light from the morning sun longed for them, touched their skin softly.
"Morning," she whispered softly looking down at him.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: I'm just doing my job - Abigal   I'm just doing my job - Abigal - Page 2 EmptyLør Feb 23, 2019 10:33 pm

As they laid there in eachothers arms, Kyle carefully moved some of her hair as he looked at her in the dim light from the outside. He smiled softly as he kossed her forehead. No words were needed, it was already so clear. He laid back, holding her close as she drifted off. As he was about to give into sleep, the actual reality of what had happened finally hit him. He exhaled in a calm manner but it was forced. He suddenly felt worried, knowing that if anyone found out, he would definitely lose his job. He glanced at her, watching her sleep so safely on his chest. He didnt want this to end, but he also knew that if he were to actually get fired for breaking protocols, he couldnt protect her anymore. He fell asleep at some point, but only because she was next to him, calming him down and making the thoughts incapable of zoning him out.
When they woke up, he felt more calm and collected. She got up on her elbow and he looked at her with a gentle smile. “Goodmorning,” he said as he caressed her cheek with his hand, examinating her beautiful face. “Did you sleep well?” He asked her as his hand moved some hair away from her face. Maybe it was the light, but she looked so damn beautiful, he was sure that his heart was melting. He had however not completely forgotten the thoughts he had before he slept. He ran his fingers up her upperarm and looked at her. “No one can know about this, about this night and us,” he said bluntly, but not in a panicked or mean tone, just a gentle and calm tone. He looked up at the ceiling as his fingertips felt the softness of her skin. “I could lose my job. And I really dont want to,” he admitted before he glanced at her and smiled. He then realized that his words could mean anything, especially something bad. He used his free hand to turn her face to his, “Not saying I want it to end. I dont want that either,” he clarified softly in a low tone and then awaited her response.
Angel

Angel

IndlægEmne: Sv: I'm just doing my job - Abigal   I'm just doing my job - Abigal - Page 2 EmptyLør Feb 23, 2019 11:17 pm

She gazed at him, wondered how it had taken them this many years to end up like this. It had taken her by a surprise, completely off guard.
"Actually, I've slept better than I have for a long time," she admitted. Ghosts mix with banshee powers sometimes made her dreams into nightmares. It was their way of calling out for her help, but she sometimes wished they would just be polite and ask instead of haunting her. Abigal knew the cards would appear on the table, they would have to talk about what had happened. It was almost like he knew the was good with secrets, maybe he had a feeling she had her own already. But once Abigal had a secret she might be the best secret keeper in the world.
"I understand," she said giving him a slightly nod and exhaled. Oddly she understod better than most people would. Some would possibly have been offended by his choice of words. She smiled as he smiled at her. Her dark eyes looked at his ocean blue, it was like jumping into the wild ocean just by looking at his eyes. His next word made her smile a bit brighter. Abigal sat up and looked back at him. The sunlight touched her fair skin. It was going to be hard for them, but lucky for them Abigal loved a challenge.
"I don't want it to end," she finally said softly and felt her heart skip a beat. It would get easier when they got back to Italy, because in Italy it was Abigals rules - here she had a thing in the saying, but her father and grandfather was the one making the plans - or mostly her grandfather. For a tiny bit she was jaloux of Felicity, with her ability she didn't need any rules with security. But if Abigal didn't have had her detail, she would never had met Kyle - and right now that vision, it felt like a personal hell. Abigal turned her eyes towards the sun.
"It's around 8," which meant they had few hours before they should think about going back to the real world. Abigal leaned towards him planting her lips on his. The real question was how she could tell the time by looking outside. She was from a time before electronics, but most people was now so used to it so they forgot. 63 years on a pirate ship did something to the brain, but again it was her best kept secret. And only if Diego and his crew were to find her again, it was to be brought out of the bag.

// var jeg gået i seng, men var nød til at svare? Ja.. ja jeg var xD <333
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: I'm just doing my job - Abigal   I'm just doing my job - Abigal - Page 2 EmptySøn Feb 24, 2019 5:54 am

Maybe it’ll be easier when we’re in Italy. I could wrap my arms around you during sunsets and tell you some silly facts about some seashells we saw earlier in the same day,” he made sure to draw the picture perfect. He still caressed her upper arm. “And when the last rays were about to go, I’d kiss you so tenderly, making it the last kiss for that day, and the first but not last for the night,” he said in a cheesy tone with a happy smirk across his lips. He never told her, but he could be pretty good with words if he truly wanted to. He actually had quite a lot of secrets himself that he had never told anyone. Like his relation to the ghostly girl, it was something he had promised to take to the grave. But maybe it would turn out to be harder to do so, especially because he couldnt refuse Abigal if she truly wanted to know some day.
Her lips on his made his heart race all over again, and it was hard for him to not just roll her down to the bed to kiss her everywhere and feel her skin against his. But he also knew that being greedy would ruin the pleasure. And he definitely wanted to keep it going as it was. When she said it was eight, he looked confused shortly as he picked up his phone from the nightstand to check. As she was right, he looked back at her, amazed. “That’s pretty accurate. I didnt know you could tell by looking outside,” he said with a smile as je felt a curiosity spread. He then shook his head in a chuckle, “It’s hard for me to not just imagine you as a cute little girl scout,” he teased her, as he clearly hadn’t thougt of her as such at any point. But it wasnt the important part, what matteted was the time they had left. He turned his body towards her’s as he kissed her with such love and compassion, only to get a bit more serious. “Do you have any plans for today?” He asked in a calm tone that a underlying tone of concern. He wanted to keep her here, safe in his arms.
Angel

Angel

IndlægEmne: Sv: I'm just doing my job - Abigal   I'm just doing my job - Abigal - Page 2 EmptySøn Feb 24, 2019 6:47 am

Abigal closed her eyes to imagine the scene and smiled. She could see it happen, it made her want it even more. She didn't want to get greedy, but greedy was her biggest trait. Abigal opened her eyes jet again to let her eyes meet his.
"Have you been a poet in your earlier days?" She asked looked impressed at him. Abigal just wanted to stay here with him all day, she wished she didn't have any duties while they were back in England - but she wasn't that lucky.
He looked at his phone and checked the time, and she gave him a half cheesy smirk. If one took a close look at her back, there were a few old scars from the past. Each one had their own story, some looked like old lashes others from knives - others were harder to tell.
"I guess we all have a secret life no one else knows about," she teased. A lovely laugh fled her lips and she shook her head a little bit. "Oh really?" His lips met hers once again, and she protested as he stopped only to ask what her plans were for the day.
"Well my fathers birthday party is tomorrow. And I've some dress fittings today.. and if I can get in before Felicity.. would be dream, otherwise she gonna bring a hell of bad luck along with her," clearly Abigal and her sister didn't get along. It was a long story and no one really knew when the hatred started. The most important thing about their relation was, that no one really was allowed to leave them in the same room alone. It had happened once a hundred years ago, and one of the scars on her lower back told that story. Sometimes it was hard to be a banshee in a family of vampires.
"I assume my grandfather have told you we are having a hard time communicating, Felicity and I?" She asked. Abigal had no idea how they described her situation with her sister to the detail. Perhaps they just knew not to let them be alone together, which was the hardest time when Abigal were at the castle - because Felicity lived there. If any hatred could hold her heart it was focused in Felicity and Abigal hated herself for it.
Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: I'm just doing my job - Abigal   I'm just doing my job - Abigal - Page 2 Empty

I'm just doing my job - Abigal
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 2 af 2Gå til side : Forrige  1, 2
 Lignende emner
-
» A new friend? - Abigal
» I never apologized for what I did - Abigal
» A casual night for once -Abigal
» Hidden intentions - Abigal
» An emergency is not: I got bored - Abigal

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum