Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

Do i know you ?

Go down 
ForfatterBesked
Will

Will

Humør : "sometimes Justice is Vengeance"
Antal indlæg : 83

Do i know you ? Empty
IndlægEmne: Do i know you ?   Do i know you ? EmptyTirs Okt 23, 2018 9:13 pm

It was a normal day, nothing els, where out of the place, Cayde had decide to go into a park Gaias park, to be precise. Memorys was not what it, had been ages ago. Cayde looked up as the wind blew agianst him, he was walking in his own mind. Every time he died, he lost more of himself, there was scars over his whole body, one thing there still was clear though, was his last death. Every night he woke up, bathed in sweat, where he did not know what, had happend at all, then when he finaly fall a sleep he did wake up agian.

Cayde had so many bad memories , and so many of the god once, those where the once he had lost. It was never a new thing, for him he was alone and use to it by now. Not many people had, made and impact, and not many had changed his life it did not help, that he did not knew his past very well when he got reborn.

As Cayde walked trough the park he did not notice, a person who he walked into, not before it was to late. He then walked into a Black haired beauty, and they got pushed down, since he had been in his own mind. He kneel down, and then looked over at her, before he said a few words, "sorry i did not see you there miss ?" He then looked her in the eyes, there was something about them, but he could not remember where, he had seen her and knew her from. He then helped here, with picking her things up, " i maybe lost my head or forgot it home." He said, looking at her, with open arms.

//@Clarissa sorry not sorry xD
Tilbage til toppen Go down

Do i know you ?
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 1

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum
Athena :: VI :: Aston :: Aston centrum :: Parken :: Efterårs fest 2018-
Gå til: