Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

Ohh by the way, I'm married. - Andrei

Go down 
Gå til side : Forrige  1, 2
ForfatterBesked
Gæst
Gæst

Ohh by the way, I'm married. - Andrei - Page 2 Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Ohh by the way, I'm married. - Andrei   Ohh by the way, I'm married. - Andrei - Page 2 EmptyFre Feb 23, 2018 1:19 am

Andrei had closed his eyes while she soaped up his hair, not even opening them while talking, just enjoying the feel of her slim, delicate fingers gently rubbing his scalp. He only opened his eyes again when she began moving him around, which he of course allowed her to - if he hadn't wanted to, she wouldn't really have been able to, anyway. Not unless she'd have used magic. But since he was willing, he just smiled as he was moved back under the spray of warm water, cascading down his cold skin, eyes tracing that smile of hers he loved so much.

"I get it. It's the reason I've told you about my children, too, after all." he simply said, shrugging a little. They both had lived long lives, so of course there were a lot of things to tell as they got around to it, a lot of things they'd done that you really couldn't guess at first glance. "You really don't need to thank me. I love every little part of you, including all of your past. If it weren't for your past, you wouldn't be the strong woman I see in front of me today." he said, leaning in to kiss her.
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Ohh by the way, I'm married. - Andrei   Ohh by the way, I'm married. - Andrei - Page 2 EmptyLør Feb 24, 2018 12:31 am

It was really nice how they could just talk like these kind of things this calmly. None of them freaked over the fact that the other had had a life before them. She really had been blessed with her mate, fate really did choose her soulmate, the one person who were perfect for her. She had been happy before, but it was nothing compared to how she felt with Andrei. Ever since that day she had felt more at peace, she had felt relaxed, as if some part of herself was finally there, something she didn't even realized she had missed. His compliment made the heat get to her cheeks, and she flushed just a bit from it, before she felt his lips against hers.

She grabbed the shampoo, and putted something on her hand, before she started getting it into her long brown hair. She placed her head under the warm ray of water, let it wash out the shampoo, her eyes closed, mouth slightly open so she could breath. When she was sure the shampoo was out, she moved her head back out from the ray of warm water, looking at the man standing in the shower with her, that sexy man. "So do you have anything I can do while you work? I didn't really bring anything with me, and with that snowstorm. We already established that I am going to stay here"
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Ohh by the way, I'm married. - Andrei   Ohh by the way, I'm married. - Andrei - Page 2 EmptyLør Feb 24, 2018 12:36 pm

Andrei was simply just smiling as he watched how her cheeks flushed - it was rather endearing after all, perhaps even more so to him, since, while he actually could blush, it was so very rare that it happened, and it had also been like that with all of his children. His wives, on the other hand, he'd seemingly always had an easy time making them blush, and it seemed it might be the same way with Nahirii, at least here in the start of their relationship. He didn't know what the future would hold, after all.

"Hmm. Well, it really depends what you'd like to do. I'm not usually at home all that much unless I'm working, after all. I haven't really got much else than books and the tv." he admitted, shrugging. "Except for the gym room in the basement, too, but that's about it. And to be completely honest, not to belittle you or anything, on the contrary... But I think the weights I use might be a little much." he said with a soft, gentle smile. After all, he did know just how massive his strength was, since, well, it was even greater than other purebloods'. Another perk of being one of the first.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Ohh by the way, I'm married. - Andrei   Ohh by the way, I'm married. - Andrei - Page 2 EmptyLør Mar 03, 2018 2:50 pm

She listened to him speaking, listened to that sexy deep voice of his, just a hint of an accent to it, but that was to be expected. A soft chuckle left her as she moved herself towards him, flushing her naked body up against his, her hands on his chest as she looked up into his gorgeous eyes. ”No offense taken. You’re a pureblood after all. I might be strong, but I have no chance to keep up with that.” She simply said with a smile on her lips.

She took a deep relaxed breath before she finally moved herself away from him. ”well.. do you have paper and a pencil? Then I can just sketch for a while. Been ages since I did that.” she left the shower and grabbed a towel as she spoke, starting to dry the long hair of hers, her eyes still glued to her way to sexy man. She was not the type that had to be entertained all the time, she was good at keeping herself active, which probably was a good thing now since she knew he had to work. She placed the towel around her slim body as she grabbed his towel before he got the chance to grab it, a teasing and playful smile on her lips. ”You know, you’re rather sexy looking like that. Wet, naked.. uhmm” the teasing look it her eyes was so clear as she walked a few steps back, placing his towel one of her shoulders.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Ohh by the way, I'm married. - Andrei   Ohh by the way, I'm married. - Andrei - Page 2 EmptySøn Mar 04, 2018 7:00 pm

Andrei was still smiling as their eyes locked, placing a hand on top of one of hers, intertwining their fingers before he brought them up to gently kiss the back of her hand, his eyes never once wavering from hers. "Mmhmm... If anybody should ever want to cause you harm, I pity them, for I'll be there in an instant." And then there was her magic, too. They were sure to become a force to be reckoned with if anybody should ever wish to fuck one of them over.

He leant in to give her just one gentle, soft kiss on the cheek before she removed herself from him, and left the shower to begin toweling off. "Loads. You know I don't use a computer, after all." he reminded her, his lips tilted in a soft smile as she turned off the shower before he stepped out of it, dripping water as he watched her take his towel and sling it over her shoulder. "So are you. Too bad you had to go dry yourself off already," he simply said, as he walked closer, his smile turning into a slightly crooked smirk as he placed one hand on her hip, then leant in for a proper kiss. "You're gorgeous, draga mea."
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Ohh by the way, I'm married. - Andrei   Ohh by the way, I'm married. - Andrei - Page 2 EmptySøn Mar 11, 2018 7:44 pm

A soft chuckle left her as she watched him standing there all drenched. ”Well unlike you, I get cold if I don’t get dried off pretty fast.” She said stepping a step back only to notice she had reached the wall, making it easy for him to place his hand on her hip, and lean down to give her a kiss which she returned. A soft humming sound left her in the kiss as she closed her eyes enjoying it. Her thoughts started to wander, but she was pulled back as she heard his deep voice. She opened her eyes and placed a hand on his cheek, a soft smile on her lips. ”I love you so much.. Amica Mea” she said as she leaned closer, lifting herself just enough on her toes to place yet another proper kiss on his lips. And there it was again, her thoughts running wild, ohh fuck. She broke the kiss, and moved her hand to his chest, pushing him just enough away for her to move from the wall. She walked backwards before she grabbed his towel on her shoulder tossing it to him. ”Get dressed, or I wont be able to keep my hands from you much longer, and we both know you need to work” She said as she turned around and walked into the bedroom.

She walked to her bag, and found her panties letting the towel drop to the floor before she putted on her panties. She grabbed a top, and pulled it over, and stopped looking in the big mirror. The tattoo was so visible like this, his name on her skin. She softly let a hand trace over it, smiling as she did so. To think destiny really knew who was perfect for her, him..
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Ohh by the way, I'm married. - Andrei   Ohh by the way, I'm married. - Andrei - Page 2 EmptyMan Mar 12, 2018 3:11 pm

He just smiled, shrugged, and grinned a bit. She was right, after all, but that still didn't mean he didn't enjoy both views. Well, just the view of her in general. Things really couldn't have played out better. He'd like to think he'd have noticed her no matter what, but still, he knew it was her resemblance to Mihaela that had drawn him in at first. That it was almost like getting a second chance with his greatest love, and this time knowing that she wouldn't die of natural causes, and that it would be so much more difficult for anyone to take her away from him.

Each time they kissed, he felt at peace, like this was truly what was meant to be. He'd always believed in reincarnation - at least for someone as pure as Mihaela had been - and he was almost certain that Nahirii could indeed be her reborn, no-one ever came back quite the same, after all. His smile was soft and full of love as she went up on her tiptoes to kiss him again, a kiss he readily returned. he was laughing when she slipped out and took those steps away from him to throw the towel at him, which he of course caught with ease. "Is that so," was all he said, chuckling, before he dried off and then went to find clean, fresh clothes. His eyes lingered at her for a bit, though, still with a soft smile on his lips.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Ohh by the way, I'm married. - Andrei   Ohh by the way, I'm married. - Andrei - Page 2 EmptyLør Mar 17, 2018 3:09 pm

She was standing in front of the mirror as he entered the bedroom, and she watched him in the mirror. He was fucking sexy, she had to turn her focus to something else, and so she did. In the bag she had bought with her she found a small skirt, and a big warm and fluffy shirt that she quickly tossed on. She loved this shirt, it always made her feel warm and relaxed, it was weird that a shirt made her feel like that, but hey that’s how it was.

She looked in the mirror one last time before she finally turned her eyes back to her man. ”soo where can I find that paper and pencil?” She asked without moving from the spot where she was standing. Shew knew it was probably in the office, but she didn’t know where. Before he got a chance to answer she had turned back toward the mirror, as she pinned some of her hair away from her face. It was nice like this, made it easier to work with. She had already used a spell to dry it, so it was no problem.

// Clothes + hair, no shoes
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Ohh by the way, I'm married. - Andrei   Ohh by the way, I'm married. - Andrei - Page 2 EmptySøn Mar 18, 2018 4:11 pm

Andrei smiled softly as he watched her, for just a short while, eyes travelling over her perfect lithe form, her soft and gentle curves, the perfect proportions of her body. She was perfection in any way, the at times cheeky attitude also something he couldn't help but love about her, it just showed how much they were on the same page, that she already knew how she could poke and prod at him without upsetting him at all, no, at most it just made him laugh, which, after all, was just how things should be. He turned around to pick out his clothes, a long-sleeved green turtleneck sweater and some plain black pants. Just going for the comfy clothes this time, since, after all, he was going to spend some hours writing, he might as well be comfortable as he did so.

"In one of the bottom cabinets of my work desk... I'll pick some out for you." he told her with a smile, walking over to her and bending down to kiss her, before he left the bedroom to find the aforementioned paper and pencil. He found and eraser and sharpener for her as well, since he thought she might need it, at least if she was going to be drawing for a while.

// Bluse + sorte bukser.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Ohh by the way, I'm married. - Andrei   Ohh by the way, I'm married. - Andrei - Page 2 EmptyMan Mar 19, 2018 11:40 am

Her eyes moved over her handsome man as he walked towards her. Well he looked good in anything, well she hadn’t seen him in anything that didn’t suit him anyway. She returned the swift kiss he placed on her lips before she watched him walk out of the room. She used a little time in the bedroom, fixing the last things before she followed him into the study.

As she entered the study she walked to him and grabbed the things he found for her. She placed a soft kiss on his cheek as she turned around with them in her hand. ”Thanks darling.” She said before she walked to some sort of futon there were in the other end of the room, placing herself there for a while. She didn’t speak, all you could hear was the sound of the pencil reaching the paper. She sat there for a couple of hours, sketching, fully concentrated on her work. She blew on the paper, removing the last dust from the pencil as she smiled pleased with her work. Silently she walked up behind him, leaned down and placed a soft kiss on his cheek ”I will go find some breakfast. Come find me when your done She said with a soft voice, placing the drawing next to his work before she left not giving him a chance to react.

She placed the drawing things on the kitchen table before she found a bun witch she quickly threw something on, grabbing a plate and a cup of milk. When she was done eating she putted it in the dishwasher, and grabbed her drawing things. She walked to the living room, looking around for a little while, until her eyes fell on a bit window. She smiled as she walked past the couch grabbing a pillow which she placed behind her back as she sat down on the windowsill, pulling her legs up as she started to sketch the snowy landscape outside. Once more all of her focus putted into her work.

// Tegning
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Ohh by the way, I'm married. - Andrei   Ohh by the way, I'm married. - Andrei - Page 2 EmptyTirs Mar 20, 2018 1:04 am

He was smiling as they parted again after the short kiss, before he'd gone to pick up the things for her and putting them at one side of his desk, before he sat back down beside it, stretching out a little before he picked up his own mechanical pencil, and continued writing from where he'd left off. A smile flitted across his lips when he looked up at her as she entered, and it widened just a little with the kiss to his cheek and her thanks. His attention was on her for just a moment more before he turned his attention back to his work, closing his eyes for a second to remember all the way back to what he was writing about just now, and then he scribbled on, barely even noticing the sound of her pencil across the paper, too engrossed in his own work, deep down memory lane.

At one point, he got up to go fetch himself another glass of blood, returning with it and sitting down to continue working. He looked up when she eventually spoke again, smiling and nodding, watching her leave the room, and then turned his head to look at the drawing - which made another smile bloom on his face, before he returned to his work and kept on writing. Good thing he had a nice arrangement with the publisher, he had someone to put it all into text on the computer for him, so he didn't have to worry about that part. They always complimented him on his handwriting anyway, that it was so incredibly neat and easy to read. But then again, with how many years he'd been writing in, why wouldn't it be?

It took about two, maybe three hours more, before he was done with today's work, and therefore rose from his chair after putting his work back into the main drawer. Stretching a little, making his back erupt in a few satisfying cracks, he easily followed her scent and sounds into the living room, just standing there in the doorway, smiling as he looked at her drawing, the concentration on her beautiful face.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Ohh by the way, I'm married. - Andrei   Ohh by the way, I'm married. - Andrei - Page 2 EmptyTirs Mar 27, 2018 6:04 pm

She was deep in her own thoughts, all of her focus placed on the drawing she was working on. It had started out just to be some sort of quick sketch, but something about it spoke to her, and she ended up pouring way more into it than what she had originally planned. She filled it with details, made it look much more alive, as she continued to find new ways to make it even better. She was a perfectionist when it came to her own work, and it was hard to be satisfied with something.

From time to time her eyes moved from the sketch, and out on the beautiful scenery that was outside the window. A smile formed on her lips as she returned to the sketching. She was at peace like this, relaxed and focused. That was also why she didn’t notice her man standing in the doorway looking at her. Maybe also because he was a vampire and moved without making any real sounds, well it didn’t make it easier for her to notice. In the beginning she had been frightened half to death by him suddenly standing with her, but she had grown more custom to it.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Ohh by the way, I'm married. - Andrei   Ohh by the way, I'm married. - Andrei - Page 2 EmptyOns Mar 28, 2018 4:30 pm

Andrei stood there for a while, watching the beautiful woman that had pretty suddenly gotten into his life, but he couldn't be happier. They really hadn't known each other that long, and there were so many things they still didn't know about one another - but it already felt as though they had known each other for decades, if not a century or two. He probably watched her for almost ten full minutes, just observing her complete enrapture in her passion, in her drawing, before he stepped closer.

When he could see that she held the pencil still and wasn't drawing, but looking out at the landscape, he gently moved in, arms slipping around her waist as he leant in to kiss her on the cheek, before looking at her drawing. "Beautiful as always," he complimented. Whether the compliment was for her or for the drawing, well, that was a good question, and in reality, it was probably both. His fingers moved gently and just a bit idly over her slim stomach, still on the outside of her clothing, of course, before he turned his head, nose buried in her hair before he placed a kiss on the top of her head as well. He was pretty content just standing like this, with her in his arms. Everything felt... Right.
Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: Ohh by the way, I'm married. - Andrei   Ohh by the way, I'm married. - Andrei - Page 2 Empty

Ohh by the way, I'm married. - Andrei
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 2 af 2Gå til side : Forrige  1, 2
 Lignende emner
-
» Is fate taunting me? (xXx) - Andrei
» Hi dad! - By the way, I'm getting married.... - Lyle
» Pregnant? We should get married then - Veronica
» Mother, I do not want to get married! ~ Lilith

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum
Athena :: VIII :: Hovedstaden: The King Quarter-