Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

I hadn't expected to be kidnapped today

Go down 
2 deltagere
ForfatterBesked
Hannah

Hannah

Antal indlæg : 106

I hadn't expected to be kidnapped today Empty
IndlægEmne: I hadn't expected to be kidnapped today   I hadn't expected to be kidnapped today EmptySøn Sep 26, 2021 1:02 pm

Or I'd have worn something more conservative

I hadn't expected to be kidnapped today 2af00e93cf0070372fa0313af3cd5267

Time and date: Start of october 2021, late evening
Place: Border to one of the darker places of Aston
Weather: Windy
Attire: A red crop top, a long dark grey cardigan covering most of her body and black training tights. Her hair is hanging loosely and the front of her hair is pinned behind her ears.
Notes: Hannah is 170cm tall and has dark brown eyes.
Dedicated to: @Jamie

Things had been quite weird ever since she had gotten to know that Quentin had died. She had regretted everything she had said but she still felt like she meant every word she had said in her explosive emotions. It was complicated. She grieved from the loss of her crush which she could never have and which she somehow was glad she had never gotten the chance to be with. Weird. She didn’t know where to place her feelings, but what she knew was that she grieved. But she was handling it well. She just had to find her sister. She could do that. Yes.

But for tonight she had been searching for clues. She had been at the hospital and tried to find contacts to the man who she seemingly had been with, but the hospital hadn’t given her anything. Policy rules. So, she was walking around in the suburbs with her arms crossed over her chest and her gaze down to her feet, letting her thoughts swirl around about other things she could pick up on. Sadly this also made her wander close to the ‘border’ of gang territory in Aston. Eventually she saw light from a motor bike light up her front as it came closer and slowed down. She looked up as she registered a voice talking to her, asking her if she needed help. She gave them a gentle smile, trying to suppress the overwhelming sound of the bike. “No, I’m alright, thank you,” she gently rejected the man with pretty eyes. She turned her gaze down and tried to continue along her tour in Aston, but as she got nearer to a corner, another man stepped out in front of her, carrying a metal baseball bat. She stopped immediately and looked up at the man. Panic immediately spread through her system, “Please I’m just passing through,” she said still having some trouble of registering what was being said. She backed up to get a greater distance to the one with the metal bat, but as she did that she walked straight into the arms of the guy who had been sitting on his bike just a moment ago. A hand had covered her mouth and she could feel how her heart was beating incredibly fast against her chest. He whispered into her ear, telling her that they were here to help her get rid of what she was carrying on her shoulders and that she just had to be quite and then things would be over soon. Nervous sweat was already pooling up and tears were threatening to spill. How was she going to get out of this alive? Was she even going to be leaving alive?
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Jamie

Jamie

Humør : I think I mostly want to see what happens when this whole place breaks apart.
Antal indlæg : 193

IndlægEmne: Sv: I hadn't expected to be kidnapped today   I hadn't expected to be kidnapped today EmptySøn Sep 26, 2021 1:55 pm

Outfit
_______

After Quentin's death and Jamie had seen his father in the woods, being the one pulling the trigger, he had been looking for him. Trying to see if he could find out just why he was here without telling Jamie about it. It was of course dangerous matters, he knew that, because he had to come up with an excuse to why he had been slacking with work. Jamie shook his head, this month was going to be good, they had to look forward to the good stuff. Jamie knew Maya's birthday was coming up and he knew how much it meant for his brother to finally be able to spend it. Archie and Nora's wedding was coming up as well, so despite the chaos, there was still good things worth hanging onto. Then there was Jamie's house hunting with Sariel. It was also a blast, and they could have made a reality show based on them judging houses, mostly because Jamie actually knew a bit about it, and Sariel just tagged along, but it seemed like she had picked a bit up on what to look for.

This evening, Jamie was walking around, searching for clues along with getting some fresh air. It was dark, it got dark so early now that fall had caught up with them. He noticed where he walked, he knew he was close to a border for some sort of gang territory, mainly the reason why he walked on the other side of the road - not getting to close, he knew how gangs worked. But it wasn't till he saw the light from a bike lighting up a girl walking alone. Jamie stopped up and looked carefully, staying in the dark where no light lampposts could give him away he just observed for a moment. Watching the girl walk from the guy, only for the other one to step out in front of her and her backing into the arms of the other. "Oh hell no," he mumbled to himself as looked around him, picking up a few stones from a driveway. "Hey!" He yelled up to get the guys attention, he wasn't scared to miss. Jamie never missed a throw, so when he threw the rock directly at the man holding the girl, he aimed for his left eye causing the man to let go of the girl. Jamie crossed the road waving the girl over, reaching for her to get behind him.

Now, it would be foolish of Jamie to go unarmed, and tonight it was extra foolish. Luckily for Jamie, he was also trained in hunting and fighting demons, with and without weapons, even though a weapon or at least some holy water would have been very nice at this moment. The demons came closer to him, he couldn't outrun them, not if he wanted to make sure the girl was okay. "Get out of here," he looked shortly over at the girl, wanting to make sure she ran off. Jamie licked his lips shortly before he moved to the side to avoid the metal bat swinging his way, thanking god for his reflexes. See, he knew he shouldn't get himself into too much trouble, the last thing he wanted was for Sariel to worry about him not being able to walk down the streets without getting into trouble. Jamie kept his best trying to avoid the demons punches, finally getting enough speed from one of his punches to actually knock one of the demons out. But a sharp sense of pain as the metal bat hit him on his left side near the ribcage caused the shapeshifter to hit the ground. "Fucking hell," he grunted, moving his legs to turn your legs away underneath the demon, making the demon crash to the ground. Jamie made a pained expression as he sat up and went to grab the bat with his right hand, and took a swing at the demon, knocking him out by hitting him on the side of the head. Jamie took a few steps back, holding his free hand towards his ribcage, knowing it might have a few broken ribs, but he wasn't too worried about it. Jamie dropped the bat on the asphalt and breathed out.
Hannah

Hannah

IndlægEmne: Sv: I hadn't expected to be kidnapped today   I hadn't expected to be kidnapped today EmptyMan Sep 27, 2021 5:09 pm

Someone threw a stone at the man who held her, and in pure surprise the guy let go of her. The first thing she thought of was to run. As she normally did, she sought to whoever seemed to have control of the situation, so she simply ran towards the guy who waved at her to come over and who seemingly had been the one yelling and throwing stones. He quite quickly told her to get out of there, and even though she knew that she had to do as told, something in her stirred and told her if she was going, she had to stay nearby so she would be able to check up on him and me sure that these guys didn’t just get another victim. She almost stumbled on her legs as she tried to walk sideways, trying to get out of there, but still trying to watch whatever was happening to the guy.

She saw how one of them swung their metal bat after him, but almost like if he was born with supernatural reflexes, he dodged it. She tried to run as much as she could without falling or getting dizzy from the heightened senses she walked around with. She could hear everything anyway. She didn’t need to be looking. She could hear how some hits were missed and others got hit, eventually she heard how one of them collapsed and one of them receiving a hit with the metal bat. She could even hear that it was the ribs. She looked over her shoulder noticing how the man who had helped her fell to the ground. For a moment she stopped and tried to figure out if she should help or not. Before she would even be able to make a reckless decision, she noticed how the one who had hit the other suddenly laid on the ground, and she didn’t even realize how he got there. The bat was picked up and just by observing, she could see how the guy hit the one on the ground with the bat on the side of the head.
It felt like time stopped. That must be one hell of a concussion. She didn’t really know if she trusted the man enough to ask him if he was okay, but the way he held himself around his torso and how he let the bat fall to the ground, she slowly approached. “You should see a doctor,” she breathed out even though she was quite far away from him. She kept her eyes quite wide open and tried to notice if something seemed off. She didn’t want more trouble.
Jamie

Jamie

Humør : I think I mostly want to see what happens when this whole place breaks apart.

IndlægEmne: Sv: I hadn't expected to be kidnapped today   I hadn't expected to be kidnapped today EmptyMan Sep 27, 2021 6:04 pm

He looked towards the stranger as she slowly approached him, why wasn't she far away from here as she had told her? Jamie took a deeper breath in, making a pained grimace as he licked his lips a little. He couldn't help but chuckle a little when she said he should see a doctor, "no its fine," he grinded his teeth a little bit as he breathed out. His phone started to ring, "give me a second," he took a deeper breath in fishing his phone up and looked at the name rolling his eyes as a little smile curled up on his lip, "hello?" - "Why you such an idiot?" - "Oh, I'm sorry, next time I will simply just say: 'please don't hit me with the bat sir. Have a nice day," he clicked his tongue a little looking over at the demons. "No, I'm fine, see you later okay, enjoy your night with Ayah," he added before hanging up again. "Sorry, about that, are you alright?" He asked the girl, rolling his left shoulder a bit back, feeling the body tense up by the movement. "Maybe we should get out of here, I don't want to be around for round two," he placed his phone back in his jacket pocket, before he started walking. If she didn't follow at first, he would place his hands just between her shoulder blades to guide her with him.

"It's not really safe around these corners of town, as you have noticed by now," he took a deeper breath in, and was quite alert whether or not other demons might show up. He was in no shape to take on a clan of demons by himself, but he also thought Sariel would call him if she got a prediction on such matter. "Do you live far from here?" He asked, not really feeling like just letting her waltz home by herself, it was far from everyone who felt secure or safe after having been jumped like that, so the least he could do was to walk her phone.
Hannah

Hannah

IndlægEmne: Sv: I hadn't expected to be kidnapped today   I hadn't expected to be kidnapped today EmptyOns Okt 20, 2021 9:11 am

The man seemed to be in pain even though he said he was fine. Her already big eyes widened as his phone started to ring and he asked for a second. She let him have it, she was still quite shocked about the event. She blinked a little as it seemed like someone had called him to tell him he should be more careful. How would anyone but the close surroundings know that he had been hurt? It even seemed to be someone who cared for him the way he knew she spent time with someone else.
She nodded slowly as apologized and asked if she was alright. She didn’t feel alright, but she had dissociated for a moment and blinked a couple of times before she realized that she was being spoken to. “Yeah, no it’s okay,” she breathed out but shook her head. “But you should really see a hospital,” She insisted. But then she nodded agreeing that none of them should be around for round two, “Yeah, lets go,” she breathed even though she didn’t really know where to go by now. Left, right, forwards or someway backwards? But this man helped her and guided her to follow him which she actually did blindly.

She swallowed a lump in her throat, “Yes, I have noticed by now,” she breathed out. All of her senses were on fire, but she had learned to dimmer them just a bit, and therefore didn’t get that overwhelmed by her own clothing nor how his hand had been placed between her shoulder blades shortly. Do you live far from here? She raised her eyebrows for a short moment, believing he should get to know where she lived at first, before she realized that it might be because he wanted her to get home safely. “Yeah I do, but it’s okay,” she breathed out, “I can take a cab or book myself into a hotel,” she nodded a bit, “I don’t want to be troubling you,” she said, “You don’t have to follow me home if you have somewhere else to be,” she informed.
Jamie

Jamie

IndlægEmne: Sv: I hadn't expected to be kidnapped today   I hadn't expected to be kidnapped today EmptyTirs Okt 26, 2021 9:14 am

It wasn't like he blamed her for thinking he needed to go to the hospital, in any other occasion, he would have shoved the persons ass to go get checked out. "It's alright, I will be okay faster without their help," he tilted his head a bit as he acknowledged this, before turning his eyes back to her. Jamie didn't know what the woman had been thinking going out here all by herself, she also reminded him of someone, a former work friend of his. He lead the way, not really knowing where they should go to, but away from the border to Southside seemed ideal. It took a few steps and turns before he finally removed his hands from her back, believing they were safe away from the demons. He made a small grimace by the movement of his arm as he moved it back towards himself again. But it wasn't too bad, he was healing after all - within a handful of moments it would only look like a small bruise and hours there wouldn't be any damage left to see.

There was no way Jamie wasn't going to follow her home, to at least know she was somewhere safe. It was the least he could do, even if she said it was alright and that she could easily do so herself. Jamie couldn't help but press his brows just a little bit together, mostly because he was concerned. Jamie chuckled a little bit, "I think we crossed off troubling me a few minutes ago." He took a deeper breath in and made a small shrug. "To be honest, I would rather follow you home and make sure they don't come back for more- and be able to sleep tonight knowing you got home safely, than not," he confessed with a warmer smile. "Besides, I have time," he add to let her know it wasn't trouble. Sariel was home with Ayah, it wasn't like anyone expected him to be home at a specific time.
Hannah

Hannah

IndlægEmne: Sv: I hadn't expected to be kidnapped today   I hadn't expected to be kidnapped today EmptyTirs Nov 23, 2021 5:36 pm

Hannah was confused how he meant he would be okay faster without help. She didn’t quite understand how that was possible and he didn’t seem like one who wanted to discuss it more than they already had.
Occasionally he removed his hand from her back, and it was almost like she could breathe more properly. She pulled an apologetic smile as he mentioned that they had crossed of troubling him. “Sorry,” she said with a low voice. She gave him a soft shy smile as he explained that he would rather show her home than not. “Okay,” she gave in.

Hannah and the knight in shining armor walked next to each other until Hannah was somewhere where she could be safe. On their way, they shared their names and talked a little of this and that. When she arrived home, she thanked him and tried to convince him that he needed something in return. They split their paths and she could get comfortable.

___
Out
Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: I hadn't expected to be kidnapped today   I hadn't expected to be kidnapped today Empty

I hadn't expected to be kidnapped today
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 1
 Lignende emner
-
» To be kidnapped or not to be kidnapped - Elian x Yakov
» Not today, fitted sheet. Not today (fortidsemne)
» Of all the possible outcomes, you were the least expected - Eaden
» Today we bake!
» Only one patient today Dr. (Priscilla)

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum
Athena :: VI :: Aston :: Andre steder i Aston-
Gå til: