Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

In Russia we never say nyet to Vodka (Cw)

Go down 
2 deltagere
Gå til side : 1, 2  Næste
ForfatterBesked
Logan

Logan

Humør : I am done with being careful
Fag : none
Antal indlæg : 79

In Russia we never say nyet to Vodka (Cw) Empty
IndlægEmne: In Russia we never say nyet to Vodka (Cw)   In Russia we never say nyet to Vodka (Cw) EmptyTirs Aug 17, 2021 9:39 pm

Places: Russia and Gaia
Note: they are in Russia later so 2 hours difference, its about 2 weeks after the double Date with Aisha and Shin
Time:10,00 in the morning
Weather: its normal weather for the places
Environments People and cars
later after the shower Outfit
@Delilah

After and evening there had been if not very active they had gone to bed with most things ready for their trip out of country. Delilah had been planned something the last few weeks. She had not told him anything special about, where they were going after what he remembered, only that they would be out of the country a week or two. Logan had then not looked anymore into it and let her do her thing making him clueless about most of it, he knew that it had something to do with her family, and Rom if he had remembered right or maybe it was Romania.

Logan had then woken up a bit earlier the next day, even after the very active and intimate night before. As Logan woke up, he looked over at Delilah sleeping with her body around his. He then slowly moved himself out of her grip before he started to get the last things ready. Shortly after he went out look in the kitchen, he could see they had cleaned up fast. He then looked over towards the refrigerator, looking around to see if they had everything packed, it was going to be nice getting out of the country.

He then heard a voice coming from Delilah inside from the bedroom. Logan was quick to go over there, “hey beauty had a nice sleep I was thinking about taking a bath, you wane join before we hit the road, think we got a little time for a shower before, we need to reach the plan you got your new id ready.” He said sending her a light smile, with a wink, whatever she decides to do, he would go out to grab a shower either by himself or with her. As he took his shirt of, he looked around on his body, it was weird not seeing wounds or anything like that other than the shoot, he had gotten on his right ear that one time. But luckily for him she, had not been so crazy lately that and he knew that he was hers so, he had to take care of this life instead.

Sidst rettet af Logan Søn Apr 03, 2022 7:41 pm, rettet 1 gang
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Delilah

Delilah

Humør : Call me friend, but keep me closer.
Antal indlæg : 59

IndlægEmne: Sv: In Russia we never say nyet to Vodka (Cw)   In Russia we never say nyet to Vodka (Cw) EmptySøn Aug 22, 2021 1:12 am

Delilah had told Logan everything. They were going to Russia to meet her family. They had to know about the big news. too. She just knew that her parents would be so happy, and they were so excited to see Logan – and if they weren’t she would make sure they would be happy on her conditions. She had told Logan to pack warm clothing so he wouldn’t freeze and that they would be there for two weeks. He was going to be presented to her father who was a part of the Russian mafia, and her mother who was a sweet gal in Delilah’s book.

Delilah slept very well next to Logan in the bed and didn’t really notice that he got up, and just curled some of the spare duvet into her arms, hugging it while she slept. She was dreaming nicely and quite peacefully, so when she woke up by an alarm she grunted and hit the snooze button before she curled up with the duvet again. But she wasn’t allowed to go back to sleepy land, because the tune of Logans voice greeted her. She lifted her head to look at Logan. Her hair was a mess on her left side where her hair had been in contact with his arm and the mattress. He said so many things that she closed her eyes trying to process it as he was done speaking. “Yeah… Yeah I slept well,” she mumbled,  and rolled onto her other side to pick up her phone. “A bath sounds really great,” she continued mumbling and started at her screen a little. A reminder on her phone wrote Identification, idiot. which made her jump right out of bed. “Fuck yes, no I… It’s not ready,” she said quickly and picked up a pair of loose pants to get in. She gave him a brief peck on the cheek before she stormed past him. As she passed the kitchen, she lifted her hand and received the keys which she had made fly into her hand. “Go take a bath without me, I’ll go to the post office and then I’m back, okay?” she turned around and blew him a kiss before she headed out the door and started running towards the post office.

Near the post office, Delilah met with one of her friends and hugged him. “Oh, thanks Bobby,” she said and looed down at the identification papers that he pulled up from his pocket. “You’re such a lifesaver,” she said and gave him a nudge on the shoulder before she handed him a specific coin and turned around to leave.

She got back inside the apartment – but not by using the keys. She made the door close and lock itself and she swung around the kitchen to let the keys levitate themselves back to their rightful spot before she opened the fridge. It was almost empty and ready to go. She made a small pirouette in front of the fridge before she grabbed a tomato. She craved tomatoes lately. It could keep her awake. She went back into the bedroom and looked for her bag. It was already packed and ready. Filled to the brim but mostly because her jacket was quite massive. She was used to the Russian weather. She sat down on the bed and bit down in the tomato looking at the very clean home. This she really looked forward to the reunion.
Logan

Logan

IndlægEmne: Sv: In Russia we never say nyet to Vodka (Cw)   In Russia we never say nyet to Vodka (Cw) EmptySøn Aug 22, 2021 1:52 am

Logan looked towards her as she said yes, but then came to think about the more important thing, as it was, when she said she still had not everything ready. He could not help but chuckled a little bit, “fair beauty, you can always get a bath with me later.”

He said sending her a wink with his left eye, before he started to take his shower, normally he did not take long, but this time he did, as he was shaving when she came back in, and he heard her entrance. Shortly after he would come out being shaved also, looking down at her sitting in the bet eating a tomato, it was fair enough maybe it was the pregnant part he had heard for like a few weeks ago to the double date with Shin and Aisha. As he stood in only his boxers, he looked at Delilah,

“so Beauty where did you throw my shirt and trousers from last night, the stuff I had made ready, to today.”
He asked looking at her with a cooky smile, it was not that he minded standing in upper body, but it was getting a little bit cold.

He then started to walk towards her before he leaned over her, looking right into her pretty eyes, “I mean I can give you a kiss if you tell me, is there another kind of payment you want for it.” He asked curious, to figure out how he could pay a price, for getting what was technical his even if she seemed to think she had too, “you can get a double shower, next time so the next two times, I need to go into shower it needs to be with you the next two times. " He said as he looked at the beautiful werewolf in his bed, sending her a little wink.
Delilah

Delilah

IndlægEmne: Sv: In Russia we never say nyet to Vodka (Cw)   In Russia we never say nyet to Vodka (Cw) EmptyTors Sep 30, 2021 10:07 pm

Delilah looked up as her man entered the bedroom half naked and shaved. She smiled a crooked smile and held her tomato like if it was an apple. She hummed a little as if she was thinking. “My memory is quite foggy,” she said and licked her lips a little teasingly, and naturally he approached and leaned over her. He already knew she wanted ‘something’ in return. She hummed a little thoughtfully as he suggested a kiss or something else. By the time she was about to agree to a kiss, he offered showers. “Oh,” she said interested and flirtatiously swung her free arm around his neck. “Two baths and a kiss,” she teased letting her nose stroke his lovingly, slowly leaning in to receive a kiss, but not taking it.
Logan

Logan

IndlægEmne: Sv: In Russia we never say nyet to Vodka (Cw)   In Russia we never say nyet to Vodka (Cw) EmptyOns Okt 06, 2021 12:37 am

As Logan heard her excuse, he could not help but smile, “is it now ? we did not take drugs last night, so how is it your memory compared to mine is quite foggy?” He asked, looking her with a cheeky smile, when she agreed to his offers both, it could not stop him from smiling.

“so, what you are telling me beauty, is that you only will let me know if you get .... “Before he could stop that sentence, he felt her arm around his neck, before her nose started to stroke his own nose, with hers, he could not help but hum a bit, before he leaned forward to give her the kiss.

“you can get the kiss now, and the baths later, but I need my clothes after the kiss.
” He whispered before he leaned in to give, her what she grave letting his tongue inside, and play around, before he after a little while would break, off looking at her with a cheeky smile,

“now give me the clothes beauty, and then you can destroy it when you want the showers.” He added a bit cheeky before his eyes, meet hers yet again letting out a wink. It was time to get ready for the tour. He had decided that a taxi would be the best thing, so they could come trough the system without having, to get into problems with stealing a car or anything, on top of that, he would not be happy leaving a car even if it was his own or bike down at the airport. Since someone might get the stupid idea and steal it getting him and his girlfriend on their ass.

As they got ready, Logan could not help himself from, enjoying Delilah’s ass. When the car arrived, he grabbed her by her as and smacked it one time, before he with a wink, would let her go down first and enjoy the view, as they got down and into the Taxi before they started to drive towards the airport.
Delilah

Delilah

IndlægEmne: Sv: In Russia we never say nyet to Vodka (Cw)   In Russia we never say nyet to Vodka (Cw) EmptyOns Nov 17, 2021 9:45 pm

Delilah chuckled a little as he mentioned they didn’t take any drugs the night before. No, he was right about that, besides, she wasn’t going to take any. She had never really been the drug type of person. Unless she was selling of course. Sometimes she had to know what she was selling… But not for now! She was carrying a little one after all. “It’s foggy because when something hot gets close to something wet, the wet thing will evaporate,” she explained, almost like some scientist – but she was joking fully. She wasn’t going to take time for any bedsheet activity right now.

Something about this, the way he stopped himself from speaking as she had snaked her arm around him and leaned in, asking for a kiss, and his humming was soothing her soul. When he also gave her the kiss, she closed her eyes and made a small loving sound leave her. “Obviously,” she mumbled and kissed him gently again. “We don’t have time for two baths,” she chuckled.

With a gentle whip of her hand a door to the closet opened. Another movement with her hand let a small box get out of the closet. She had been cleaning just in case he wasn’t going to use the clothing. She liked when the apartment was clean. She had experienced that when there was raids the police handled a clean home better than a messy home. “I don’t understand why you think I’m such a beast,” she chuckled a little. She had never directly ruined any clothing, unless it was something he had to throw out anyway, like ruined pants or shirt which were missing a couple of buttons.

While he got dresses, she made sure she had everything where it should be and moved their suitcases towards the front door. She carried a smaller bag across her shoulder an onto her hip where she had all the papers that she needed. When they were informed that the cab was there, Logan was cocky enough to smack her, making her look towards him with a slightly wide grin. “Are you even going to be able to keep it in your pants all the way?” she teased as she started to walk downstairs with her suitcase so she could deliver it to the cab driver so he could put it inside the trunk, and she could get comfortable in the cab while she waited for Logan to join her.
____

They finally arrived at the airport and was let out of the cab, and actually paying the guy and wishing him a good day. As they both had their suitcase and bags, she let her arm snake around his so they could walk together towards the spot where they got their airplane ticket. Delilah was never nervous about this stuff and how she just had fake identity with her and all of that. She simply pressed the different buttons on a screen and shortly after, tickets were printed to them with the destination written on them. Russia. “I’ll just keep them in my bag,” she mentioned while she was putting them away, “Let’s get rid of the suitcases,” she said with a wide smile and looked up at logan before she gave him a quick peck on the cheek and walked determined towards the suitcase check in.
Logan

Logan

IndlægEmne: Sv: In Russia we never say nyet to Vodka (Cw)   In Russia we never say nyet to Vodka (Cw) EmptyOns Nov 17, 2021 10:31 pm

As they moved down to the Cab he could, help but smile a bit cooky. “Oh, I think I can keep it in my Pants the question is, if you can keep your hands to yourself beauty.” He said as he sent her a little wink before he then followed her shortly after when the door had been locked. He followed her down to the cab, as they drove to the airport.

When they had gotten out of the cab and paid, he could sense her hand, so he sneaked his own fingers into her hand too, so they could walk up together and buy the tickets as they got the tickets, as they finally had gotten it, he heard her next words as he was looking around clearly on his toes if the cops would noticed them he was with a convicted after all. As they then moved down with their suite cases, he felt the tension raise. He was not a fan of this, if she got caught, they would both be punished and if there was one thing he thought, about it was that he looked to good for a prison. When they got up and, their suitcases were put up, he looked over at Delilah clearly trying to tell her with his eyes that, he hoped that she had nothing they could take her and him for.

It had gone a lot better than he thought when they finally took their place in the plane. He could finally relax, as they got their first-class places on the plan he thought a second, about where the money was from, but he decide the less he knew the better. As the plane got ready to take off and leave Gaia Logan had a terrible feeling, his body felt like it was getting pushed down, his stomach got twisted and all in all he did not have a great time with the plan. As they got up in the air he finally felt like he could breath agian, looking over at Delilah, "next time ships pls love." He said before he grabbed he bag and threw up in it.
Delilah

Delilah

IndlægEmne: Sv: In Russia we never say nyet to Vodka (Cw)   In Russia we never say nyet to Vodka (Cw) EmptyOns Nov 17, 2021 11:36 pm

As soon as the cabdriver had taken her bags she turned to Logan, “Oh, I can,” she said and winked to him, letting her hands stroke over her covered body once. Only teasing him for a second while the cabdriver got the last bags into the trunk.

Delilah was confident, having traveled a lot as a wanted criminal and with fake identification and all that. She had her ways. She was so calm and almost in zen while she got the tickets. She squeezed his hand slightly as she had a feeling that he was nervous. As they got to the suitcase check in she noticed how he almost looked at her as if he was hoping it didn’t contain anything that could be troublesome. She just laughed a little and leaned in to give him a little peck. “You’re so sweet,” she chuckled and gave him a short peck. She put her suitcase on the load and afterwards her hands in her backpockets, waiting for the woman to accept the suitcase. And there it went. The woman who stood for the suitcases looked at Logan, noticing he was nervous. Before any of them could say anything Delilah chose to defend him, “He’s scared of flying,” she said, scrunching her nose a little while she leaned up against Logan while the suitcase was getting approved. The woman made a short nod before she sent the suitcase away to get onto the right plane.

They got through the security check and all the way to the plane and before she knew of it, the plane took off. Delilah made sure to hold Logans hand caringly and tried to calm him down, almost as if he was afraid of flying. Occasionally the plane stabilized and they were simply floating in the air. She smiled softly at him as he finally looked over at her and asked for a ship the next time. She was about to laugh out loud when she noticed that he took a bag to throw up in it. “Oh my God. Are you okay, beast?” she asked with slightly wide eyes. She put a hand on his shoulder and looked up at the buttons above them to click on one of the buttons to get service to them. It didn’t take long before a sweet stewardess appeared and looked kindly at Delilah. “Hi, sorry for interrupting,” Delilah said with her kindest voice, “My man easily gets air sick. Can you find him another bag, please?” she wondered blinking almost innocently with her eyes. The stewardess smiled warmly and nodded before she walked away to get a new bag for him.
Logan

Logan

IndlægEmne: Sv: In Russia we never say nyet to Vodka (Cw)   In Russia we never say nyet to Vodka (Cw) EmptyTors Nov 18, 2021 11:39 am

As he noticed her tease before they got into the cab for the airport, he could feel how he just wanted to tear her clothes off and take her, but he also knew he could wait.

As soon as the suitcases was getting approved, he looked like he had seen a ghost, when Delilah then interrupted them before, they could even ask he felt a little better. As the woman then looked at him too, he gave a nod, to what Delilah had said that, and she where not wrong, nor that he showed it before they got into the plane and took off.

As she asked if he was okay, he look up and over at her,

“I mean I am perfectly fine beauty.
” He lied before he turned around and threw up again, this was such humiliating that, he did not want to be a part of it, anymore. When a stewardess, came by to see what they wanted or needed he followed Delilah’s eyes, she looked like she would not even give the woman a hard time, but Logan knew as soon as a woman looked at him, in a specific way.

Delilah would not be happy, one thing he had learned not to mention he could get hurt too, if he did something like that, not that he where going to do it, taking into account the shoot from last time.

He then leaned his head little back still ready with the bag if his body would react to the flying again. He then looked over at her with a slight smile, “ so ready to see Rom?” He pointed out as he still thought they would be going to Italy.
Delilah

Delilah

IndlægEmne: Sv: In Russia we never say nyet to Vodka (Cw)   In Russia we never say nyet to Vodka (Cw) EmptyTirs Dec 14, 2021 7:55 pm

Delilah frowned worried as he told her with a sarcastic voice that he was fine. Besides he threw up immediately after. The stewardess seemed to be behaving properly as of for now, which was why Delilah didn’t do anything as of right now. Besides, if Delilah wanted, she was the one with the power on this flight.
Delilah turned a little on her seat to look at Logan fully as he leaned back. “Rome?” she frowned clearly confused. “Honey this plane is not for Italy,” she said looking quite confused at him. “Were on our way to Russia,” she explained. She blinked a little with her eyes, “Did you really think that we were going to Italy to meet my family?” she wondered. Of course, she did have her uncle who lived in Italy with his wife and one of her cousins, since Harper was in Athena but… Rome, really?
Logan

Logan

IndlægEmne: Sv: In Russia we never say nyet to Vodka (Cw)   In Russia we never say nyet to Vodka (Cw) EmptyLør Dec 25, 2021 9:40 pm

When she answered him, he looked over at her? “Yeah Italy, wait are we going to Russia.” He said asked clearly confused, oh boi he did not have clothes with him to deal with the cold up there. “I. did, thought you said Rome and not Russia? “He said to her.

he then looked a bit complex at her as he scanned the plane clearly trying to have some ideas of how they could get out if the plane crashed. He did not feel safe by being in a plane, as soon as they would land, he would be happy. His eyes turned towards her; he took a deep breath as he closes his eyes trying to get trough this ride.

“Beautiful, sorry might have misheard it, when you said we would take to Russia, since I thought, clearly it would be Rome.” He said as he turned his face towards her. Shortly after he felt how his stomach turned again making him bend over and threw up in the bag the stewards had brought him on Delilah’s order.

//since i could not catch you and get a respond on discord, this is going to be a bit shorter.//
Delilah

Delilah

IndlægEmne: Sv: In Russia we never say nyet to Vodka (Cw)   In Russia we never say nyet to Vodka (Cw) EmptySøn Feb 20, 2022 9:23 pm

Delilah raised her brow at Logan as he seemed very confused about where they were going. “Oh… Logan,” she sighed and leaned back in her seat, pinching the bridge of her nose for a moment while taking a couple of deep breaths. “You didn’t listen when I told you, hm?” she said looking at him and grabbed onto his hand, caressing it a little. “Well, I guess you haven’t packed for the cold then,” she laughed a little pulling a wider smile. “As soon as we get my suitcase I’ll grab one of my jackets for you,” she said and let her free hand find his hand too, giving it a light squeeze before she let her hand glide up his forearm up to his biceps where she gave him a light squeeze before she leaned a little closer to him. “You might not be able to fit these guns in the sleeves, but it might be able to keep you warm,” she whispered to him. She pulled away as he suddenly bend forward to throw up again. “We gotta get you some pills for the trip home. We can’t have you puking this much. It’s a long trip,” she said and caressed his back a little.
Logan

Logan

IndlægEmne: Sv: In Russia we never say nyet to Vodka (Cw)   In Russia we never say nyet to Vodka (Cw) EmptySøn Feb 20, 2022 9:48 pm

As it seemed like she asked him, if he had not listen, when she had told him he looked away, he had gotten completely breathless, what should he say, when her hands then started to guide themselves around his body, he felt how she tried to push buttons to make him ready to play.

When she then let leaned in to whisper that he could borrow some of her, clothes , he turned his full attention to her as he raised his eye brows, as she said he would not be able to hide his biceps probably.

“Oh, you would love, that not being be able to hide my guns huh?” He joked sending her a little smile before he felt his body react to it again to the plan again. The rest of the tour did not, go any better, it felt like it took ages before the plane finally was going to make a landing and with Delilah’s help, he got out of the plan slowly still shacking in his boots.

Feeling the cold weather in Russia was biting into his body, as he took a breath out there looked like smoke leaving his body. As he walked down from the plane.
Delilah

Delilah

IndlægEmne: Sv: In Russia we never say nyet to Vodka (Cw)   In Russia we never say nyet to Vodka (Cw) EmptySøn Feb 20, 2022 11:05 pm

She didn’t get to laugh before he puked, but she loved how he had played along. She made sure that the stewardess kept coming with new bags but knew she shouldn’t be sending Logan any sweet looks. That was Delilah’s job. So, whenever the stewardess wasn’t around, she caressed him and made sure he felt alright, though at some point she fell asleep.
When they landed, she supported her man all the way to the suitcase delivery. She sat him by one of the benches while she kept an eye for their suitcases. When she had gotten hers, she made sure to walk over to Logan and open it to pull out one of her jackets and swing it around him, almost tugging him in. She leaned in to give him a gentle kiss before she pulled out a jacket for herself. She closed the suitcase and left it by his side while she kept an eye out for his suitcase. When they had all their luggage, she walked back to Logan so she could support him while they walked out. When they got through the doors, there stood a group of men, and one small petite woman who looked like Delilah, but with a softer expression. It was her mother. “Juliet, my favorite little princess,” the lady spoke in Russian while opening her arms up to her daughter. See, normally Delilah would run over to hug her mother, but as of right now, she wanted to be sure her man got the support he needed, which was why she Delilah looked at one of the men standing with her mother. “Luggage, please. Find my man a jacket,” she spoke in Russian in a voice that almost roared of power. She hadn’t even been speaking like that near Logan before. The men immediately got moving. Two of them went to grab the luggage they carried, and another left the area to find a jacket for Logan. “It’s my mother and some bodyguards,” she whispered to Logan in English.
“Oh, he doesn’t speak Russian?” Delilah’s mother wondered in Russian. Delilah’s mother spoke American English and therefore understood.
“He doesn’t understand Russian,” she explained to her mother in Russian while they got close enough to her that Delilah let go of Logan to hug her mother who was at least fifteen centimeters shorter. The women kissed each other’s cheeks before Delilah’s mother turned to the young man.
“Logan. I’m Delilah’s mother, Sarah,” she said with a Russian accent. She had thrown away the American accent a long time ago. “Juliet has told so much about you,” she said and hugged the man.
It took a little moment before she realized that her mother used her birthname, and not the name that she had introduced herself as to Logan. Delilah hooked her arm with Logans. “Can we go home? The airport is driving me nuts,” she asked her mother in Russian, which made the little lady turn around and order the rest of the bodyguards around, though most of them stayed around. While they walked one of the men came back with a jacket, which had just been bought and handed it to Delilah’s man. “You’ll be treated well, my love,” she said and allowed Logan to get his new jacket on, so they could walk together out to the small limousine where they sat with two bodyguards. Her mother sat in another limousine and the rest of the crew had their own cars. As soon as they started driving, Delilah turned towards Logan. “They don’t understand English,” she assured him and gave him a kind smile. “I was born Juliet,” she said and interlocked their fingers.
Logan

Logan

IndlægEmne: Sv: In Russia we never say nyet to Vodka (Cw)   In Russia we never say nyet to Vodka (Cw) EmptyTirs Mar 08, 2022 7:48 pm

When they got out of the airport he heard, what could only be described as rubbish if you asked him, but again it was Russian. So, one would think, that it would seem easy for him, but no Logan had only learned English and of course he was native speaking Spanish. When she seemed to speak in just a tone like that, it seemed like he had only scratched the surface of who Delilah was, since her mother had some bodyguards. Even if he could not understand her, he could hear that her tone was powerful and like a roar. As the men started to deal with their luggage and one disappeared for a moment. He then turned his attention to Delilah and raised and eyebrow, before he turned his attention to Delilah’s mother Sarah.

He then felt how her mother hugged him, well this was weird if you asked him, since he had never met or heard anything really about her Mother. “Juliet.?” He said looking a bit confused at Delilah, he then turned his attention to her mother again. “Pleasure to meet you, Sarah.” He said, sending her a little smile.

Shortly after, he heard Delilah said something in Russia as her mother seemed to agree, he then followed her. As the other man who had vanished came back handing, Logan the jacket he gave a nod to the man, before he slowly took of Delilahs jacket, getting the new one on him. His eyes then looked at Delilah as she, said he would be treated well.

“Glad to Hear Juliet.” He said kind, of using the new name, she given him, since it just was imprinted now. “As they walked into the limousine, he sat down with her, as a little window was holding their attention from them, and no sound came out either.
As she interlocked their fingers, and told him that they did not understand English an that she was born Juliet.

He could not help but smile, “you keep surprising me Juliet, maybe I should start using your birthname then.” He joked as he sent her a little wink before he took a little break thinking his next question trough. “Well, I mean your clothes can probably easy be replaced then.” He added sending a little wink to show that he was talking about her underwear.
Delilah

Delilah

IndlægEmne: Sv: In Russia we never say nyet to Vodka (Cw)   In Russia we never say nyet to Vodka (Cw) EmptyLør Apr 02, 2022 11:07 am

Sarah smiled extremely friendly to Logan as he said it was a pleasure to meet her. It meant a lot to Sarah, the first meeting. She remembered other men that her daughter had brought with her. Most often it was men that her daughter didn’t wish to breathe anymore, which the family usually took care of, but Logan, he was something different.

She smiled a small smile when he used her birthname. She had to get used to that, but she would also have to explain to him, that it was for safety reasons that she didn’t go by Juliet anywhere else. Inside the limousine he joked about using her birthname more, which itched the spot about her having to tell him about the security. She raised her brows and licked her lips as he mentioned that some of her clothing could be replaced. “You’re really only thinking about banging me, hm?” she mused and leaned closer to kiss him gently and let her free hand travel to his thigh. “And you don’t mind the extra company?” she asked raising a brow and glanced towards the two bodyguards who sat on the seats opposite of them, looking in their direction. Her smile spread and she changed the way she sat, so she sat on top of his lap looking at him. The hand on his thigh found his chin and grabbed onto it. “Now you know just a little more about me, which is incredible, since we have been together for a while…” she hummed and moved her pelvis a little closer to his. “But you should know that Juliet is only my name when we’re in Russia,” she explained, “Juliet has done awful things and is dead everywhere else than in Russia,” she elaborated. “Leah Winter was my second name, she only lives in Japan…” Delilah almost purred, “Gemma Brown only lives in Germany, because she is ‘locked up’,” she panted, “And everywhere else, you’re with Delilah Barone,” she finished, and let a small kiss plant upon his lips. “Understood?” she whispered, to make sure that he understood that she was a woman of many names. The bodyguards said nothing to the tension she was building up. They were only here to make sure they arrived safely – whatever the lovebirds did meanwhile didn’t matter to them, unless it of course heightened the risk of something bad to happen.
Logan

Logan

IndlægEmne: Sv: In Russia we never say nyet to Vodka (Cw)   In Russia we never say nyet to Vodka (Cw) EmptySøn Apr 03, 2022 7:40 pm

Logan had for one second forgotten that they where not alone in the car, the two men were sitting on the opposite sides of them. His eyes then investigated the beautiful green emeralds that belong to his his girl, he could feel how she said the things how she teased him to act. But it was like he had gotten up on scene and now he was scared of doing it with public people. He then heard her names, and nodded a bit.

“so all these girls, are another version of you so what you are saying Mi amor, is I got 4 woman in one, hmm.” He hummed as he then leaned close towards her. As he felt the tension, one part of him wanting to just let lose, while the other wanted to fuck her brain out. At least right now, his eyes then meet her as she was like if he understood he could only use Delilah, he could not help with playing a bit of a rebel.

“An what if I forget, and call You Juliet or Leah.” He said, before leaning in and starting to tease her a little too, he did not act yet because of the two guards. Even though inside his beast wanted out, he could feel how her teasing mate, him a little more Horney too, but he had to keep himself under control since they had people watching. But the tension was nothing he could escape from, having his member get harder.
Delilah

Delilah

IndlægEmne: Sv: In Russia we never say nyet to Vodka (Cw)   In Russia we never say nyet to Vodka (Cw) EmptyOns Apr 13, 2022 9:28 pm

Delilah cradled her head from side to side while she thought about how they were a different version of her. She didn’t think so. They were all her. Each of them had formed who she was now. The memories each of them had, was in Delilah. She chuckled a little as he concluded that he was dating four women in one, “Oh no,” she chuckled. As he leaned closer, she allowed a shallow breath to leave her, so her breath cascaded over his skin. “Well, you have to call me the right names,” she explained, “Or else we might end up behind bars… And you wouldn’t want our baby to be brought up behind bars, would you?” she mumbled, continuing to tease him with grinding her pelvis on top of his lap. She had already told him that she carried their child, but at this moment none of them knew that one had become two.
“Am I bothering you?” she wondered, with a slightly shallow voice, almost whispering as she let a hand place itself on her lap, and the other caress his neck.
Logan

Logan

IndlægEmne: Sv: In Russia we never say nyet to Vodka (Cw)   In Russia we never say nyet to Vodka (Cw) EmptyTors Apr 14, 2022 3:45 pm

When she then seemed to be found and amusement in it he felt how he just wanted to make her shout up. But for the time being he was the nice guy, that and he knew even if it was playful her bodyguards or her family would probably not like him at all so for now, he wanted to try and keep his beast under control.

As she seemed to continue the teasing of him, he felt like a dog that, was just getting teased without getting anything. As she talked about their kid, he could only nod, and agree with him, since his whole body reacted to her. As he felt her one hand, caress his neck he closed his eyes.

“Mhm just a tiny bit beauty, “he added opening his eyes before he carefully leaned into it. “Plss you are making me go crazy, I want you now.” He said out loud looking into her beautiful green eyes. “ Plss Juliet “ he said as he looked into her eyes moving a bit around showing how much he was about to go insane with, he just wanted to feel her.
Delilah

Delilah

IndlægEmne: Sv: In Russia we never say nyet to Vodka (Cw)   In Russia we never say nyet to Vodka (Cw) EmptyTors Apr 28, 2022 2:49 pm

-- TW: guns--

A teasing smirk evolved on Delilah’s lips as she agreed that she was bothering him. She liked when things were going in the direction, she liked it to go. She gasped as he leaned into it, telling her how he wanted her now. She hummed satisfied as he used the right name for the right country. Juliet. She leaned closer, so her breath cascaded over his face, Her arm left his neck and she let her arm reach behind him where she found a gun. She picked it up silently, grinding against him to distract him. The next moment, she let the mouth of the gun run along his jawline and rest underneath his chin. “Say it again,” she whispered  sensually, with a smile that grew wickedly. Whether if he said anything or not, she would with a quick movement twist her body, so she aimed at one of the bodyguards.
“Ostav’ nas*,” she hissed in Russian. The bodyguards didn’t even flinch but simply knocked on the glass to the chauffer who stopped, and the bodyguards could shift places, so one got in on the front and the other found another car to be in. She then turned towards her man. Dramatically, she held the hand with the gun out towards the floor and let it slide off her hand. She hadn’t even removed the security. It was safe as anything else in the cabin. It could have been a toy, but it wasn’t. “It’s cold outside,” she told him. She stood up in the now driving mini limousine and pulled her pants off, before she sat down on her knees in front of him and started to open his pants, but only enough that his member was free. She glanced back up at him before she crawled back up on top of his lap and pulled her panties aside and let them connect. Usually, she was quite demanding with foreplay, but when he begged so sweetly, she could suffer a little to satisfy him quicker. “Is this what you wanted?” she gasped.

* Leave us
Logan

Logan

IndlægEmne: Sv: In Russia we never say nyet to Vodka (Cw)   In Russia we never say nyet to Vodka (Cw) EmptyTors Apr 28, 2022 6:39 pm

It was slowly making him go insane the teasing the playing, he was getting desperate. Not that he wanted to admit it, as she hummed satisfied it was like he got an idea about what was going to happen. As he was distracted by her grinding her pelvis against his crutch, he could not keep his focus he then closed his eyes, only to feel the cold sensation of metal against his chin and jawline. As her voice came out asking him to beg her again.
“ Plss Julie.” He pleaded clearly under her control for one. He did not want to be but, it was like his mind was only there for her, wanting to play with her and do whatever she wanted him to do. As the car seemed to stop out of nowhere after Delilah had said something in Russian pointing the gun at the men, he had no idea what was going to happened.

As both the men seemed to leave one sitting right beside the driver, after what he could notice. Slowly after he heard the door close and looked at Delilah again as they started to drive, pulling her pants of. It was like his members was trying to push itself out, God how he wanted her. As she stated it was cold outside, he had been a little confused. As she then seemed to go down on her knees opening his trousers. He felt how his member finally got time to burst out, as she then moved up making them connected it was like he lost his breath feeling her moving on his member with him inside her. As she then gasped out, he gave out a little moan.

“ Yas, Juliet this is something like that I wanted.” He said as he moved his hands up to try and pull her shirt off, clearly not understanding her statement since he wanted to play with her breasts.
Delilah

Delilah

IndlægEmne: Sv: In Russia we never say nyet to Vodka (Cw)   In Russia we never say nyet to Vodka (Cw) EmptyTors Apr 28, 2022 7:38 pm

She leaned her head back as she heard his voice telling her that this was what he wanted. She felt his hands and when she noticed that he tried to pull of her shirt she slapped his hands, quite gently, but enough for him to know that it wasn’t a part of her plans. “It’s cold outside,” she said, grabbing his hands and moving one underneath her shirt and another to her bare bottom. If he tried to take more of her clothing off, she would once again slap his hands and lean over to a controller and make the windows roll completely down, so the cold Russian weather would fill the room.
No matter if the windows were up or down, she would continue her movements. The speed of everything depended on the windows however, because she truly didn’t want to get sick, so she would make sure that they would be sweating withing a moment. If the windows were closed, she would make sure that every darkened window could get fogged up.
With the remote nearby she turned up the volume of the music so her moans and gasps were less heard – after all, she wasn’t the quite type. She was the type who liked to let the man know when she loved what was happening, because that way, when something she didn’t want or like it was obvious with the way she kept quiet. But this should be music to Logans ears.
Logan

Logan

IndlægEmne: Sv: In Russia we never say nyet to Vodka (Cw)   In Russia we never say nyet to Vodka (Cw) EmptyTors Apr 28, 2022 8:07 pm

As she seemed to hit his hands again telling him it was cold outside, he got a bit confused again, but they where inside a car it was not cold. As he tried again shortly after he felt the cold and what she had said as he tried again.

As the windows came down, he then could feel it just a little. As they kept doing it, the sound of music filled the part of the car they where in. As he could hear her moans an scream it was like music too him making him follow up on her speed.

He then could not help himself a like an animal he sank his teeth into her throat not damaging it as such, but making sure, that she knew that he was enjoying it just as much as her. It was like everything, was gone the only thing he could see in the world was him and her being in it together.
Delilah

Delilah

IndlægEmne: Sv: In Russia we never say nyet to Vodka (Cw)   In Russia we never say nyet to Vodka (Cw) EmptyLør Apr 30, 2022 12:24 pm

A moan left her as Logan bit her neck. Sweat was soon starting to run down their foreheads, and if it hadn’t been for the open windows, the windows of the cabin would have been completely fogged. As soon as she was certain they had both gotten over the edge in the limousine she leaned in to kiss him slightly breathlessly. “You… are a very, very bad man,” she whispered followed by a loving chuckle. She found the remote and closed the windows before she pulled herself off him. Now she wouldn’t have minded to simply fall asleep on top of him, but she knew that it wouldn’t take much longer before they arrived and would have to be shown around. She caught her pants and got dressed, “Fix yaself up, would ya?” she said before she sat down next to her and leaned back into the seat, drying off her forehead with the back of her hand. “Don’t look my father directly in the eyes,” she warned him slightly out of breath before she looked towards him, “Alexander,” she introduced him letting him know that whenever that name was mentioned he should back the fuck off. “I’m not joking, okay?” she said looking him straight in the eyes, “I don’t want to kill my father to save your forgetful ass,” he said before she laughed a little.
Logan

Logan

IndlægEmne: Sv: In Russia we never say nyet to Vodka (Cw)   In Russia we never say nyet to Vodka (Cw) EmptyLør Apr 30, 2022 5:58 pm

He could not help but chuckle as she commented on that, he was a bad man, well in comparison to her he was still less bad, but it did rub of on him. As he then looked at her after they both had edge, he listens as she asked him to fix himself up, he rolled eyes.

“You won’t have to worry, beauty.” He mumbled as he closed his trousers as well as he, could while they were still driving having security was still the smart option even if it did make it harder for him to get the trousers back up.

As he heard her next set of words, he looked at her so he should not look her father in the eyes, that was fair right, as it might go terrible for him if he did not.
When she then told the name he bite himself in the lip, so her dad was called Alexander. When she then said that she would like not killing her Father to save his forgettable ass, as he heard that he nodded and sent her a light smile.

“Okay that’s fair.” He added, before he let his hand go trough his sweaty hair, they probably would need a bath before they meet her father he thought, when they finally arrived he would look at Delilah as the door would be open for them, and he would follow her out.
Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: In Russia we never say nyet to Vodka (Cw)   In Russia we never say nyet to Vodka (Cw) Empty

In Russia we never say nyet to Vodka (Cw)
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 2Gå til side : 1, 2  Næste

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum
Athena :: IX-
Gå til: