Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

The Vessel

Go down 
2 deltagere
ForfatterBesked
Michael

Michael

Antal indlæg : 652

The Vessel Empty
IndlægEmne: The Vessel   The Vessel EmptyFre Aug 21, 2020 6:00 pm

This had been long overdue. Michael had always deemed it wrong of Lilith to possess what he presumed to be an innocent woman. But each time they’d met in the past centuries, it had been with important matters to discuss, so he'd always postponed it. But now that their relationship had advanced to what he'd consider 'good terms', and he had her phone number, he saw no better time to move forward with his plan. For that reason, he’d asked her to meet him at midnight at a specific address. He’d stated that he couldn’t tell her the circumstances of their meeting, only that it was important that she met him there. The address was a desolated gravel road in the English countryside. There was nothing in sight except for green fields and trees. The moment she arrived, he aimed a gun at her and pulled the trigger. The bullet pierced the air with perfect accuracy, hitting her left shoulder. He'd spent a lot of time perfecting this creation, a bullet that would debilitate demons by keeping them from moving and using their powers.

He teleported her to a crypt where she’d found herself in an underground chapel. He then proceeded to tie her wrists to the armrests of a chair in the middle of the nave. The chapel appeared dilapidated and there probably weren't many who knew of its existence. The framed paintings were faded and the stonewalls had deep cracks in them. But the benches all stood perfectly straight facing the altar. Michael then lid up the room with candles before he picked up a bottle of holy water and walked towards her. “I hope you understand that I had to do this eventually... it's nothing personal,” he said before he stopped a few steps away from her. And this was true. He wouldn't ever admit it, but he had grown quite fond of their relationship. Still, he couldn't allow her to occupy another being for this long. He looked at her for a moment as he pondered just how pissed she'd be at him for this. He then took off the lid and poured its content upon her before he placed a hand on her shoulder and recited an exorcism in Latin. At the same time, he emanated holy light from his hand, further adding to the demon’s discomfort. He'd continue to recite holy words in Latin and burn her with his light until she'd be forced to leave her vessel.
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Lilith
En af de første 10
Lilith

Humør : "Many called her beautiful, but she wasn't beautiful. No she was red and terrible and red."
Antal indlæg : 339

The Vessel Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: The Vessel   The Vessel EmptyFre Aug 21, 2020 6:28 pm

Clothes: A black Tanktop, leather pants and leather boots (No Gun) Link
- Other: 1,78 meters tall + Aura and scent of a Demon + Hair to her armpits

It would be a lie if she said, she hadn't found herself somewhat interested in Michael, not in that she trusted him or ever would trust the man, because even in all his glory the man was at times worse than she was. Though he hide it behind "good intentions" and his words of it being God's way, but it didn't make him a better man, it didn't make him a better man to kill families, just because some dick told him to. God had created her too, she'd been made from the same materiales that had made Adam, but she didn't feel as if she owed him anything, even Lucifer who had turned her into a demon and made her stronger, she would kill him without batting an eye.
Though when Michael had send her the text, maybe a part of her was a bit naive, in that she actually showed up, and waited for him. She thought maybe he had informations on Samael's whereabouts. Though as soon as the bullet hit her shoulder, and she couldn't move or leave the body, she knew what was about to happen. So it didn't surprise her, when she found herself in a chapel, and then got bound "Why if you had wanted to tie me up, all you had to do was ask, no need to shoot anyone," her shoulder did hurt, but it did more damage to her vessel rather than she herself. Her eyes were on him the whole time, showing her true eyes as the pupil and iris vanished behind the eyelids, showing only the whites of the eye "Oh it's gonna be personal, I will make sure it does," she spat at him, not allowing him the pleasure of watching her in pain, as the holy water hit her skin, making it feel as if he threw aside on her.
Her body began to shake, as he then read the lines, the lines she'd heard many times before, she could feel herself being forced out of the body, and had she not been as old as she was, and experienced in these kinds of things, it would probably only had taken her seconds to be forced out "I helped you, and this is how you thank me?! Oh you're gonna regret it, I will make sure of it." These were more or less the last words of hers, as her head laid back and her mouth opened up. A dark cloud of some kind came out of her, and vanished into what ever kind of ventilation the bunker had, now for her to find a new Vessel, and then make a plan.

The woman in front of Michael, had her eyes closed for a few seconds, it been so long since she'd been in control, that it almost felt so strange and weird, as if being forced out of a slumber, while the body had yet to fully wake up. Her eyes opened and darted around the room, as she found out she'd been tied up, and then fear came to her eyes and she looked up at the man, whom she at first did not recognise "Are you going to kill me?" she asked with a soft voice, there was a clear difference in how Lilith had spoken while in the body of the woman, she'd been colder and more dominating, whereas Josephine was soft spoken, making the raspiness of her voice more endearing than anything else.
With all demonic presence gone, it became clear what Josephine was, as her angelic grace slowly shined through. Now realising what was going on, she made a faint sigh of relief "She's gone? She's really gone?" tears came to her dark eyes, and her lips quivered "thank you, it's been so many years, and I was shouting for someone to notice, for someone to see that I was still inside and alive..." the tear streamed down her cheeks, and she remembered the night, in which she became trapped to her own body, unable to move or speak, just locked away in a part of her mind.
Michael

Michael

The Vessel Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: The Vessel   The Vessel EmptyFre Aug 21, 2020 8:11 pm

He smirked by her first comment, but the next ones did slightly worry him. Even if he didn't let it show on his stern expression. After all, Lilith was extremely powerful, and he had just jeopardized a strong alliance between them. Not that it would be the first time for either of them to betray the other. But he hadn't foreseen that she'd grown this attached to her vessel. However, it didn’t make it any less wrong. Even if she couldn’t see that. Michael glanced up as he saw the dark cloud disappear from her and escape the small chapel. He then returned his eyes to the woman again, exhaling in relief as he realized that she seemed to be okay. He shook his head as she asked if he was going to kill her before he untied her wrists from the chair. He then looked into her eyes as he started to sense the angelic aura appearing from her. Realizing that for all these centuries, Lilith had possessed an angel. This only infuriated him. How dared she speak of revenge from him doing this to her. If anyone, Lilith ought to know what he did to demons who harmed angels. She had already made it a personal affair from that moment. He nodded as she asked if she was truly gone, grateful to God for this. Michael would have done it despite knowing that she'd been an angel because it was the right thing to do, but it was no secret that he always prioritized angels over other species. “Had I known that she’d possessed you, I would have done it much sooner,” he said, hoping that she’d be able to forgive him for this. He then moved his eyes to her shoulder. “Stay still,” he said before he walked over to a table that he’d prepared with medical tools. He sterilized one of the tools before he walked closer to her again. “This is going to hurt,” he warned her as he focused his gaze on the wound, pulling the strap of her top to the side with one hand before he carefully extracted the bullet with the tool. He walked back to the table to place the bullet on a tray before he returned to her with some bandages. “What’s your name?” he asked her as he gently placed the bandages on top of her wound and taped it to her skin to help promote the healing and stop the bleeding.
Lilith
En af de første 10
Lilith

Humør : "Many called her beautiful, but she wasn't beautiful. No she was red and terrible and red."

The Vessel Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: The Vessel   The Vessel EmptyFre Aug 21, 2020 8:38 pm

As the ties around her hands vanished, she moved her hands up, now able to move again. She'd been locked up for so long, trapped in her own mind and unable to move or do anything, so this kind of mobility, it seemed like a trap, as if Lilith was going to show up and this was all just a dream. Though from the pain in her shoulder, it must have been quite real "It's been so long, it all feel so unreal," she didn't know what else to say, or what to do. Could she even walk? Could one forget that kind of thing, and what kinds of consequences would come from being trapped in ones mind for all these centuries? Would there be any or was she okay now? She had all these questions, but she was sure no answers would come off it.
Her gaze never quite left him, as she realised who he was and that it was in fact Michael she was in the room with, she'd seen him once or twice before, but never really had a conversation with him. She would admire him for his strength, and how he did everything for God, in a way no one had ever done for her. She'd been created by God, but not as anything special, she wasn't loved and certainly not missed, given how no one had been searching for her through these thousands of years she'd been trapped in her own mind, screaming for help. While in heaven, she'd been like a healer and what could only be describes as a loving person, much like a beautiful flower in the garden of Eden.
A simple not came from her, and she sat still, as he moved the strap of her top, and as the bullet was removed, she tried her best not to make a sound of pain "Josephine, my name is Josephine and you're Michael," her big brown eyes, suddenly seemed more like they could belong to a doe, rather than what they had done when Lilith had been present. It was like with the change of a switch they were completely different demeanours, Josephine a bit more timid and Lilith more commanding. She tried standing up, but failed a bit forover, landing in the arms of Michael, as she then looked at him "I'm sorry." As Michael held a much higher rank than her, she lowered her gaze, like being trained not to look into the eyes of a higher ranked soldier.
Michael

Michael

The Vessel Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: The Vessel   The Vessel EmptyFre Aug 21, 2020 10:00 pm

Michael knew what it felt like to be possessed. How it felt like you were trapped without a means to escape. How he’d desperately tried to regain control, only to fail most of those times. But he had only been possessed by a demon for a few months. He had no way of imagining what it had to feel like for her, being trapped with Lilith for more than a thousand years. He looked at her with a compassionate expression as he tried to think of it anyway. Understanding if she’d lost hope in the order of Heaven. But the sad truth was that many angels had disappeared over the years, and there was only so much Michael and other Earth-sent angels could do about it. “I’m so sorry,” he said before he moved his eyes from her face to the rest of her body, making sure that she was able to move. She seemed so different from the Lilith he knew, making him wonder why she’d chosen her as a vessel in the first place.
Josephine. He looked straight at the wall for a moment as he considered whether he remembered her from the past, but surely, he would have remembered such a meeting. He turned his gaze back to her as she seemed to recognize him. Not that he'd expect anything else from a created angel.
He brushed his thumb over the wound one last time to secure the tape when she attempted to stand up and fell forward. He grabbed her in his arms. She'd clearly moved a little too fast, but he couldn't blame her for trying. A smile appeared on his lips as she looked up at him, only to apologize and lower her gaze. “That’s okay. You don’t have to apologize,” he said, understanding that she needed some time to regain her strength. And who knew when she'd last walked. “Is there anyone you’d like me to call or take you to?” he asked her, still with his arm placed around her waist for support. For all he knew she could have had a family of her own at the time of her possession, and if the situation was reserved, he knew that he’d want to see his own family. Although this also came with the risk of realizing that whoever she wanted to see wasn't alive any more.
Lilith
En af de første 10
Lilith

The Vessel Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: The Vessel   The Vessel EmptyFre Aug 21, 2020 10:15 pm

It was almost trained in my Angels, which had below rank of an archangel, not to stare directly at them as if it was rude to make eye contact, so she had a strange time looking into those deep green eyes. Though as he said for her not to apologize, her eyes did dart up a tiny bit, he seemed so much more human than she'd imagined, but the last time she had seen him, was more than thousands of years ago and many things could have happened. She herself had just been trapped, so nothing really happened about it, nothing exciting or then trying to find a way to get back the control over her own body.
As the question came to whether he should call anyone, or bring her to anyone, a sadness came to her brown eyes "I had no one and no one was probably looking for me, so no one must be looking for me," she shrugged, and still kept her gaze lowered, as of not to look him into the eyes, but also not reveal the sadness in her gaze. She'd lost so many years, and she didn't know if she could fit into this world anymore, she didn't even know if God was still there, and if she had a purpose to her life. She felt as if though she was taken from her life, and brought to this nightmare, she could not wake up from, and it was scary. Maybe she'd been better off, just trapped in her own mind, at least she didn't feel this alone.
Michael

Michael

The Vessel Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: The Vessel   The Vessel EmptyFre Aug 21, 2020 11:14 pm

He nodded silently as she said that she didn’t have anyone and that no one had been looking for her. It was sad to think that she felt like this. That her brothers and sisters in Heaven hadn't cared enough to look for her. Perhaps even that no one loved her. “All right… let’s get you home then,” he said, wrapping his arm tighter around her waist to teleport her to Heaven. They arrived in one of the guest rooms of his mansion. It seemed like the most ideal place for her to recover. “You're welcome to stay here as long as you want,” he said while he led her to the king-sized bed in the middle of the room that was covered in deep blue duvets and pillows. Michael had never cared much for materialistic things, but the angel in charge of the interior design had clearly been of a different opinion. For that reason, the room had marble floors, standing in contrast to the blue oriental carpet. Many of the objects were made of gold, and the ceiling had a mural depicting the sky in Heaven. He adjusted the cuff of his sleeve as she’d laid down in the bed before he raised his hand to create a warm breeze, drying the holy water that had soaked her hair and top. He then leaned closer to her, gently brushing a lock of her hair away from her face to confirm that it was dry. He then leaned back as he looked at her, understanding if she didn't look at him in return. But he'd also been on Earth long enough to not care much either way, especially when you considered what terrible ordeal she had been through. “What kind of work did you do whilst you lived in Heaven?” he asked, curious to know who she'd served and what her main line of work had been. He looked away from her for a moment, towards a painting on the wall depicting the waterfall in Eden. “If you don't mind me asking... then how much do you remember from your time with Lilith?” he asked as he returned his eyes to her, hoping that she’d been spared for the majority of those memories. That she had been lucky enough not to be aware of it. Although, he knew that it probably was but wishful thinking.
Lilith
En af de første 10
Lilith

The Vessel Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: The Vessel   The Vessel EmptyLør Aug 22, 2020 12:56 pm

As he said for him to get her home, she felt this strange feeling inside, like she didn't deserve to go home, like she couldn't go home to heaven. Though as soon as they got there, a feeling of calmness came over her, even if the home they had landed in was nothing like what she'd had when she'd been in heaven. But it had been so many years, she almost felt like an outsider now, like when a child had grown up and moved away from their home, and was now just visiting the home they grew up in. She did however, not get much time to think, as a bed hit her back, and she felt something drying off the holy water, that had been thrown against her skin as Michael had exorcised the demon from within her. Luckily most if not all demons, weren't able to possess others, so these kinds of things never really happened. Demons were after all born with their own appearance, not like Lilith who had no physical form.
Her deep brown eyes looked up at him, as he asked for what she did "I was a heale, I would heal soldiers coming home from the battle and the wars," she said, it had been her favourite thing, to be able to help the warriors who served in battle, even those on Earth, as well as those in Heaven. She'd never really been strong enough herself, to become one of those warriors, so instead she did her duty and helped wherever she could. She sat up a bit, and looked at him, leaning against the wall. It didn't surprise her that much, when the question of what she remembered came up, and a sadness came to her eyes "I remember everything, I remember every cruel act, giving birth to children and the pain." Sher lowered her gaze and a tear slowly came down her cheek.
Michael

Michael

The Vessel Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: The Vessel   The Vessel EmptyMan Aug 24, 2020 8:30 pm

Healers were vital to his military campaigns, so he had always been incredibly grateful for the work they did. They’d saved many of his brothers throughout the ages. Michael could only imagine that she missed that life and longed to do good in the world again. “As soon as you’ve recovered fully, you will presume your position as a healer,” he said, giving her a righteous purpose to serve again. He wouldn't bid her to go back to Earth for a while, so for the time being she'd be stationed in Heaven, out of Lilith's reach. He looked at her with a compassionate expression as she revealed that she remembered everything, feeling terrible for what she’d endured all those years. She hadn't deserved that. To have felt and seen the horrors of Lilith’s endeavors. Trapped inside her mind, unable to do anything about it. Perhaps she'd even remember the encounters between Michael and Lilith and how she'd tried to reach out to him. But he’d had no idea. He glanced at the tear on her cheek, and had it not been for him not wanting to overstep her boundaries, he would have embraced her. He would let her cry on his shoulder and listen to everything that had happened, if that would make her feel better. But it probably wouldn't accomplish much except a temporary feeling of comfort. So, all he could hope was that she was thankful for him freeing her and that she'd stay strong in her faith for the future. “If there is anything you need, and I mean anything, please let me know,” he said, thinking that whatever she’d ask he'd easily grant it, considering what God and the angels had put on her for all these years.
Lilith
En af de første 10
Lilith

The Vessel Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: The Vessel   The Vessel EmptyFre Sep 11, 2020 7:15 pm

A gentle smile came to her lips, as he explained how she would once again become a healer, yet she didn't actually know if she was fit anymore, after all even if it had been Lilith's doing, she'd still been in some ways a part of killing so many people, or many a part of her grew to like it. So she feared she'd become tainted and ugly, in other words no longer worthy of this job, that she'd once loved so dearly "Thank you," was the only words she was somehow able to say because she just felt so unworthy, and more specifically of his help, even if a part of her was angry at him. He'd known Lilith for thousands of years, in which he'd spent so many of looking not at a random persons face, but the face of an angel, an angel who'd been made by God and had done so much to help in the wars, yet he did not know her.
Though she hadn't been much surprised by his lack of knowledge towards her, it had only been a very few amount of people, who had truly known of her and for this she could not be angry of him, even if he had just stood by as Lilith had twisted her and made her to watch horrible actions. This was off course, nothing she was to say or admit, as the thought of talking of these actions, just made them so much more real than what they had already been. She found a more comfortable position on the bed, and nodded as he told her to contact him if she needed anything, though she didn't quite believe he actually meant it, more to be kind and maybe out of pity.
Sponsoreret inhold

The Vessel Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: The Vessel   The Vessel Empty

The Vessel
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 1

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum
Athena :: IX :: Andre steder i England-
Gå til: