Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

Tell me more

Go down 
ForfatterBesked
Gæst
Gæst

Tell me more Empty
IndlægEmne: Tell me more   Tell me more EmptyFre Jan 03, 2020 8:41 pm

A Topic to @Jonathan
Place: Dredgen
Påklædning + udseende

She had no idea how to be a vampire. All she knew was that, she needed blood and she could no longer walk in the sunlight. The last vampire she had met was Jonathan. A prince of Gaia, if she remembered correctly. Not that it mattered now. She needed to talk to him, since he was a vampire and now was, she. Maybe he could teach how to be one. Give up some good advice.
with the sword by her side, she walked out in the night, dressed in a comfy hoodie and her short hair down. She had no idea where to find Jonathan. But, last time she remembered, he was the owner of the club, where they met and he might just be there.
Completely underdressed, he walked into the club and looked around. Back in the days, she would have been a shaking little lamb, but now, thanks to the sword, she walked with confidence. Her aura screamed of hostile energy. She was not in the mood for anyone to fuck with her.
Curiously, she walked around and looked for the vampire prince.
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Gæst
Gæst

Tell me more Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Tell me more   Tell me more EmptySøn Jan 05, 2020 12:28 am

outfit https://www.filmous.com/static/photos/136916/63_midi.jpg

As the music played Jonathan, looked over the club, there was nothing better than a night, where the music just played, and a lot of guest came in. He had never been a person for saying no to any race inside, his club, he just had a few rules, they could not kill the people here, if they need to feed, is was away from the club no matter what, since he did not want the cops running, he was gathering a crew for a heist, so them being near him was a bad thing, for him. He then poured a glass of whisky to himself, as he looked down at the party, a woman he had not seen since his party of the 80s. He took a sip of his drink, as he looked closer to see, if it was her.

As the woman walked up to the bar, with a flame he had, never seen before she was confidence no doubt about that, but for now he was going to just enjoy his drink, as she looked around looking for someone, he looked down at her, before he then jumped down, and landed perfect on the lower floor.

“Odette?” He asked as he poked her on the back, “what brings you here, could not keep yourself away, from the nightclub, and me?” He asked in a teasing voice, as he then took another sip of his whisky, he was kind of interested in hearing why she was, here since he had not seen her in a while.

//there you go Wink//
Gæst
Gæst

Tell me more Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Tell me more   Tell me more EmptySøn Jan 05, 2020 9:12 pm

She knew that she wasn’t dressed for a party. So, every eye on her, made her sigh and wish for Jonathan to be here, so she fast could get out again.
as someone gasp, Odette turned around, just in time to feel someone poke her on the back. There he stood. The man of the hour. The vampire she was looking for.
She knew Ana had offered her help, but Odette refused to be a bother all the time, therefore she gave Ana a break and decided to talk to another vampire.
His teasing little voice made Odette shake her head. “You wish Jonathan.”
As in her own way of calming down, she caressed the sword by her side, as she took a deep breath and looked up at him. She smiled softly to him. “I need a favour and some advice… I had kinda hoped that you could help me.”
Gæst
Gæst

Tell me more Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Tell me more   Tell me more EmptyLør Jan 18, 2020 9:28 pm

When Odette said, that, he wished he took a hand to his heart, to be dramatic, “oh that hurt my heart.” He said in a cooky voice, before stooped himself. When she asked, him if he could help her, with some favours and advices, he looked at her, that was new, but then again, she looked and after what he could hear, her heart did not beat anymore. He then changed his opinion, “sure I can help, might wane find a more private place to talk let’s walk outside”
He said before he went out of the door, he hoped she was going to follow him, because this was, a better place to take the talk, he then grabbed his cigarettes took on, up and light it up, hen then took a hiv, and breathed the smoke out, before he looked at Odette again.

“I Will do whatever I can do to help, what is it you need?” He said as he sent her a charming smile, before he leaned himself up against the door.
Gæst
Gæst

Tell me more Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Tell me more   Tell me more EmptyTors Feb 13, 2020 12:50 am

As she stepped outside with the much more experienced vampire, she once again put a hand on the sword, tried to make it calm her down. How could she ask him this? She barely knew him.
Outside her problem seemed so small. There was so many around her with problems. Bigger than hers.
“I got turned… I´m a vampire now… you´re vampire…” here she looked down in the ground, just for a second, before she raised her head and stared into his eyes. “Is there any way, that you can teach me, how to be a vampire?”
Sponsoreret inhold

Tell me more Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Tell me more   Tell me more Empty

Tell me more
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 1

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum
Athena :: IX :: Andre steder i England-
Gå til: