Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

Take A Chance Now And Then | TW/CW

Go down 
ForfatterBesked
Gæst
Gæst

Take A Chance Now And Then | TW/CW Empty
IndlægEmne: Take A Chance Now And Then | TW/CW   Take A Chance Now And Then | TW/CW EmptyLør Nov 02, 2019 6:29 pm

Take A Chance Now And Then | TW/CW Tumblr_p7dwa7iEqN1vxekw4o1_500
TIME | 11:22
PLACE | Forest
WEATHER | A Little Bit Sunny
OUTFIT | HisLook

@Grey

Averett walked with his headset in his ears, while hearing wasn´t me, while he hummed the tones. He had art later that day, but he didnt quite feel for making art inside a closed room, no.. he wanted to explore more of this school, find something fun to do, and as he walked in his own thought, while sometimes making hand gestures, before he made a spin on his heels, so he turned around himself ever so elegant. He stopped as he saw Grey walking in his direction. It was what, only almost a week they had lived together. Averett could be a dick sometimes, he knew that, but he really hadnt done anything, except for the occasional touching himself when he thought or was almost sure, that little Grey had went to sleep. " Yo wolf, wanna skip with me?. Come ". He smiled at him ever so confident, before laying his arm around the guy, before almost gently turning him around, as he walked near the door to the backside of the big academy.

He had a black little backpack with him, with some graffiti cans in, and some paper and art tubes in. He looked at Grey with a smile still over his full lips, before licking his lips a little, before biting down ever so sensual in his own lip, before running his hand through the black hair, while they poison green eyes looked at Grey for a moment. " You look good today. Something special in mind later? ". He himself was wearing a black tshirt and a black long jacket with print in white on the back, and the ripped black jeans with matching black sneakers, where it said ' top or bottom ' on the side, just for fun, and kindly fuck off, on the other side of the shoe.

He looked around for a moment, before he let go around his shoulder, letting his hand run over Grey´s hair for a moment, as he gave him a gentle caress. " Come ". He almost crouched, before hurring out the door and then began to run, as he looked behind him, as to make sure that Grey could follow with him. As they came to the forest, he found a joint in his jacket, before licking the side of it, so it stuck more together, before he led the strawberry red tongue glide in between his lips, as he looked to Grey with a smile, before he lit the joint and inhaled some from it. " Fuck yeah. Just what i needed. You want? ". He held the joint to Grey with a sly smile over his lips, before he said " So Wolf, how do you like it? ". Wolf was his nickname for Grey already.

The french accent heavy as always over his lips, making him seem even more sensual than he already was. He could function as the perfect bottom for a man, with the many expressive faces he could make, but he was also hella dominant in some cases. " I mean here, at school. You dont quite strike me as someone aiming for a degree, with skipping class almost each and ever day at the start ". He had noticed it, how he was almost never home, which didnt bother him so much, but he liked having him there, he seemed like a good guy, but then again.. it had been easier when he wasnt there, to touch himself, since he couldnt help but moaning a little while doing it, so it was also a win for him, in his book. He looked ahead of him with the green eyes, with a snert of brown sports in them.
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Take A Chance Now And Then | TW/CW   Take A Chance Now And Then | TW/CW EmptyLør Nov 02, 2019 7:26 pm

Shirt + Pants & shoes

Grey really didn’t want to have psychology. Why he chose that subject was a very good question. The simple answer was he needed to have some book subject or what the fuck you wanted to call it. The more complex was, he might be able to use it to find out what the hell was going on with him. But the moment that teacher opened her mouth, he just felt so wildly uncomfortable he had to get out of there. Of course, Grey knew nothing of this. He was not emotionally evolved enough to realize how royally screwed up he was. He was walking in his own thoughts, a sweatshirt hoodie pulled around his face. He looked up when he heard Averett’s voice. Why the hell he was calling him wolf was a good question. He hadn’t asked him. He didn’t feel like he had much of a choice when he laid his arms around him and led him outside. Although to be fair, he wo

Grey wondered a moment what was in the bag. He knew for sure it wasn’t schoolbooks. Averett skipped as much as he did. It wasn’t because Grey was completely oblivious to how Averett acted around him. He was interested, and who could blame him? Even if Grey wasn’t into men like that, he did get something out of being with a man. He wasn’t sure what. It wasn’t pleasure it was something else. He didn’t know, he just knew that it wasn’t like it was with Nicolas. ”Nah.” He made a shrug. He was probably just gonna hang out with some random girl or something. Nothing that meant he had to dress up nice, which was why he hadn’t. Averett was probably just small-talking.

Grey had never turned away Averett’s small acts of affection. And he didn’t now. He followed him out the door, running straight behind him until they were in the forest. He watched the smoke from the joint. He didn’t hesitate to take it when Averett offered. He instantly felt how his body just relaxed a little. He wasn’t sure what he meant. Did he mean the joint? Or the school? When he explained what he meant he didn’t really know what to say. ”A guy needs a place to live.” He took another hit of the joint before giving it back. ”Didn’t count on a roommate who jerked off so much, though.” He didn’t really mind. It was a human right or whatever. ”I don’t care,” he said before Averett had a chance to say anything.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Take A Chance Now And Then | TW/CW   Take A Chance Now And Then | TW/CW EmptyLør Nov 02, 2019 7:53 pm

Averett smiled a little when Grey took the joint without hesitation. * Good *. He thought for himself, before looking ahead of them. He had already made plans for them, to get a little swim in the lake, and just hang out in general. He took the joint, by letting his hand glide over Grey´s, before gently taking the joint between his fingers, with a sly smile over his full lips, as he took the joint to the corner of his mouth and inhaled the sweet heaven of it. " I know exactly what you mean " He replied to Grey´s comment, about having a place to live. Live could be hard sometimes, and he knew the struggle all to well himself. " Heh, didnt count you for a listener too. But if you cant fall asleep, why dont you help me jerk off then ". He laughed a little, before taking another dap at the smoke. He looked out the corner of his eyes, as he had heard Grey say he didnt mind, which he appreciated. " Sometimes i just.. need to let off some steam ". He stretched a little, so his toned stomach showed ever so little, as he let his arms glide down into the same position as before.

He looked around, before stopping. " Now where.. ". He bit down slightly into his lower lip, before a smile formed on his lip, as he looked up and then ahead of him, before starting to walk in another direction. " It´s not very cold out today. Right? ". He shrugged a little. Since he was a mix of vampire and angel, he could still feel cold, but it had to take alot for him to actually mind. He gave Grey the joint once again, where his lips had been on, almost an indirect kiss, before looking ahead of them at the appearing lake. " Someting tells me, you are a man of stories. Probably more bad than good ones, mine are like that too ". He shrugged, before walking over to the lake, before he got down on one knee and let his palms join together, feeling the icy cold water in his hands, before splashing it at his own face, feeling how the droplets glided down his throat and face, as the black hair hanged damp and wet in front of his eyes a little.

He turned to smile at Grey, before saying " I´m actually happy that we ended up sharing room. You dont seem like some fucking pussy, so thats always a plus ". He licked his lips for a moment, before walking over with the sensual expression over his face, gently taking his backpack off, before finding the spray cans. He threw one to Grey, before pointing at a big rock. " Draw with me, but ". He walked over to him with a scarfe, gently started to bind it around Grey´s wrist, after taking a good firm hold of it, gently letting his thumb slide over the backhand of him, feeling his skin, before looking into his eyes, smiling a little, where his fangs where to see a little, giving him a cute look, over the sensual expression. " You will need to hold this in front of your sweet lips, or else you might get too much of a party ", he clearly referred to Grey getting high from the fumes.

He clapped his hands together, as he walked over and took a blue spraycan for himself, before walking over to the stone, holding another scarf in black and white in front of his mouth, while slowly starting to make the background on the stone, in the look of angel wings. He removed the scarf for a second, before walking over and then taking the joint, if Grey hadnt given it back, before looking into his eyes with almost a smile in them, before taking a long.. inhalation, all the way down, making his chest move a little, while it could be seen at his throat, how his adams apple moved, before he exhaled and then gave it back and then got back to work at the stone. " Have you ever been here? ".
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Take A Chance Now And Then | TW/CW   Take A Chance Now And Then | TW/CW EmptyLør Nov 02, 2019 8:29 pm

Averett was not exactly subtle in showing his interest. Grey wasn’t completely sure he was what he was looking for yet. There was only one way to find out, and he wasn’t quite there yet. It was such a hassle to explain that he wasn’t actually gay. He knew people said that, but he really wasn’t. He didn’t look at a guy and thought he looked great in those pants or that his smile was so sexy. He only thought about that way about girls. He just made a nod when Averett apparently understood what he meant. He wasn’t so sure about that, but a for effort. He let a slight smile appear on his lips. He was not really a very expressive person, so that was no small thing. ”Who said I couldn’t sleep?” He couldn’t actually, but he was just trying to find a way to avoid the last part of his sentence. No way he was helping a dude jerk off. ”I’m pretty certain you could find somebody to help you with that if you wanted.” He knew he was not bad looking. He could easily find somebody to help him.

Grey didn’t know what he had actually planned here, or if he even had a plan. He just followed along. ”No it isn’t,” he agreed and took the joint again, putting it between his lips, slightly dry from how bored he had been all day. He did have stories, but no way he was going to share them. ”If you’re trying to get me open up, you’re out of luck.” He hadn’t even told Nicolas all that happened when he had been away, and there was no person he was closer to than his brother. He kept standing as he went to splash water in his face. When he stood back up, he could see the drops of water moving down his face, how his hair was almost covering his eyes. No disrespect for any other guy, but if somebody could turn anyone gay, it was Averett. He was built like a Greek statue and his whole attitude was something most people liked, wasn’t it? A little bad with a mysterious past? Well… Grey might have thought wrong about him. Maybe he was exactly what he needed.

”How do you figure I’m not a pussy?” He wasn’t even sure what you needed to be or do to qualify as a pussy. He looked at him as he went over the backpack. He easily grabbed the can and looked closer at it. Draw? What the hell was he supposed to draw? He felt the soft skin of his thumb moving the back of his hand. Then the fangs. What the hell was happening? Had he taken him here to drink from him or something? ”Are you speaking for it or against it?” He walked over to the rock and put the scarf in front of his nose and mouth.

He looked at the painting he began forming. He let him have the joint. ”No. I don’t like nature that much,” he said from behind the scarf. ”Mate, I’m the worst person to ask to help with this. I don’t have an artistic bone in my body.” He took a step back and removed the scarf. Instead he just watched Averett work.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Take A Chance Now And Then | TW/CW   Take A Chance Now And Then | TW/CW EmptyLør Nov 02, 2019 8:59 pm

Averett gave a little chuckle from his pressed lip, as he said " Who said i wanted you to open up ". He didnt, but he got the feeling, that Grey must had a reason to feel that way, maybe he was opening a little up to him, but that was his decision. He liked the look of Grey, he wouldnt lie about that. The not so pumped figure, the slight school boy type and then again not. A tainted treasure, he loved that. He hated people that was always too good for anyone and everyone, but Grey werent like that, he was chill, took life like it was, he respected that. A partner in crime.

He looked up for a moment, as he frowned a little, while thinking before smiling and then replied " You skip classes, thats a first, and you dont mind listening to a stranger jerking it off, not even stopping them, and you are here... with me ". He said the last thing, with such care, as if he was tasting on the words by himself, before looking at Grey with quite an alluring gaze, traveling from Grey´s feet and up towards his face, and the hair, before looking at his lips for a moment, biting down into his own lower lip, before he looked away and just shook his head a little, and made a shrug. " Or maybe not. I couldnt care less actually. But that´s just my observations for now ". He took a stone, before throwing it at the lake, making a line where the stone jumped over the surface from the hard throw.

He laughed when Grey asked him if he was speaking for it or against it. " Why not both ". He looked at him with an alluring gaze, squinting his eyes a little, while the almost glowing green eyes looked at him, studying him almost, before he shok his head a little. He wasnt gonna drink from the boy, he didnt do shit like that.. he loved drinking while fucking, that was his drive, besides he could also eat food, or more like.. he needed that too.. so he was full. for now.

Averett let his hands roll as elegantly and with such touch over the spray can, as he flexed his arms underneath the black clothes, that almost hanged on him like a prince of darkness. He smiled, before biting down into his lower lip, ever so sensual, before he licked his lips as he took a step back, before looking behind him, with his arms crossed. " Fuck that. Everyone can paint, come here ". He took off his jacket in a swift motion, before throwing it to the side, before walking over to Grey, taking the scarf he had in his hands, before inhaling and then exhaling again, then he placed the joint on another stone, before walking behind Grey, gently letting his hands glide over his shoulders, tied the scarf over his mouth and nose, so it wasnt too tight, before he let his arms glide down his, where the tattoo´s where visible as day on the muscluar arms of his, and also his hands.

He took a strong but gentle hold of Grey´s hands, before putting the spray can in Grey´s hands, making sure that he was holding around it softly. " So.. " He whispered into his ear almost, as he stood with his chest against his back, pressing him ever so guiding over to the rock. " First, you imagine yourself holding.. something soft, or something delicate.. dont squeeze the life out of the can, just.. hold it, feel it underneath the tips of your fingers ". He let his thumb gentle stroke the back of his hand, where he had placed the spray can, before gently moving his arm with his.. " And then you just use your arms, in swift motions, slow but precise.. ". He made a swift movement, but ever so slow, elegant and also precise, making a white line to the wing, before guiding his hands, one by one, until the figure had white beautiful wings. He leaned close into Grey, before whispering into his ear, with the heavy french accent, almost making sex with the air between them " Exactly like that ". He smiled, as he blew for a second on Grey´s earlobe, before moing away from him, letting his nose gently stroke the back of his neck, before he moved over to the lake.

He took a hold of his tshirt, as he looked down where he had gotten pain, even on his cheek, where a black line was, before he started to drop his clothes. First the shirt and then the pants and the boxers, before he stretched his naked body, that was filled with tattoos, not all over but mostly, before he walked out into the cold icy water, giving a slight moan of pleasure, as he let himself glide forward into the almost black looking water, making it swallow him for a second, before he came back up, broke the surface and then turned his head in a fast motion, so the water splashed towards Grey, before he smiled to him and made a hand gesture towards him. " Come on in!. It´s fucking great! ". He howled for a moment, before diving down again, before he came back and then walked naked and dripping up from the water, with the chisled stomach, the flexing muscles working overtime to warm themself, as he took a hold of his phone, before he put music on, with carry on wayward son, before he turned his back to Grey again, if he hadnt jumped in. He jumped in again and swam a little around the water, before he stopped in the middle, letting himself float a little, as he looked up into the blue skye, where some sun where, but not much. He closed his eyes as he layed there, letting the silence and music take over, as he didnt see no reason to say anything.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Take A Chance Now And Then | TW/CW   Take A Chance Now And Then | TW/CW EmptyLør Nov 02, 2019 10:37 pm

”Nobody, just letting you know it won’t happen.” Grey wanted to keep his cards close to his body. He never knew who might use them against him. He didn’t really care about labels and whatnot. It just didn’t interest him one bit. He didn’t try to fit in anywhere, he just was, and if he fit in with some people then that was fine and if not, he would be fine too. He didn’t feel the need to validate himself through other people. And yet… He didn’t feel whole without other people. Some people, not all.

He listened interested as he explained why he wasn’t a pussy. ”Hmm… I don’t know. I just do shit. If that makes me a pussy then whatever, and if doesn’t that fine too.” He didn’t think he was pussy, so that was what was important, right? He noticed how he looked him up and down like he was incepting him. ”I hope you’re not trying to be subtle.” If he was, he was doing a terrible job at it. And then that lip bite again. What the hell was that? He felt like he was a piece of meet he couldn’t wait to eat, which actually could be true considering his species. Or sexuality. ”For now? So you plan on doing a follow-up?” His gaze followed the stone across the water.
Grey shrugged when he suggested he could be both for and against. It wasn’t really possible was it? Unless you really didn’t care, you would have a preference. But maybe he didn’t care if he got high out of his mind nor if he didn’t.

Grey wasn’t sure about that. He couldn’t paint. He felt his hand roll over his shoulders, before tying the scarf over his mouth and nose, then letting his arms move down his, until he could take a strong hold of his hands, that still somehow felt gentle. He allowed him to do it for now, but he had a feeling he might need to draw a line soon. His breathing was changed from having Averett so close to him. He wasn’t sure why. He let his fingers loosen around the can as Averett explained what to do. He let his fingers move over the smooth can, feeling how Averett led his hand in swift and precise motions, as he had explained. The wings were finished. How ironic. He was suddenly very aware how close Averett had been to him, when he could almost feel the words leaving his lips, feel the blow of air against his earlobe and his nose stroking against his skin. He definitely had to put up some boundaries with him.

When he started to drop his clothes, he didn’t look. What exactly was it he thought was going to happen? When he went into the water, he realized it had nothing to do with him at all. He felt the splashes of water against his skin. ”I’m fine here,” he said when he was invited into the water. He looked at the painting on the rock again. Had he ever had white wings, he wondered. Or had they always been so black and broken? He could barely remember his life from before he was a fallen angel. When he went back on shore, showing away his body like it was an art piece, he couldn’t help but admire the confidence he carried. He decided to just stop caring. So what if Averett might want anything more - which he wasn’t even sure was the case. It wasn’t because he would ever be forced to anything. Or maybe he would. He wasn’t sure with scenery he wanted the least. He moved out of the hoodie and threw it on the ground. Underneath it was a pretty toned body. He was no body builder, but he had a great body. He then moved out of the pants, showing a nice bulk in his boxers. He removed them as well and walked into the water. He just stood there, surprised about how cold it actually was. He hadn’t prepared himself for that. ”It’s fucking freezing.”
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Take A Chance Now And Then | TW/CW   Take A Chance Now And Then | TW/CW EmptySøn Nov 03, 2019 5:46 pm

He shrugged. " Maybe, maybe not " to his reply of Grey´s words about if he was planning on doing a follow up on him later. He found it a little funny, that Grey thought he was interested in him in that way, or well.. he could be, but he didnt go for straight men, and Grey didnt seem like someone that was willing to have some ' fun ' in the sheets with him. The green eyes looked at Grey almost with a predatory look, when he started to drop his clothes, nothing he hadnt seen actually, except for when he dropped the last bit, before walking into the water, with that sweet body of his. When he stopped and said that it was fucking freezing, Averett just laughed, before walking over to him and then took a strong hold under him, before he could make any remarks, and then threw him out into the water, not hard or too long, so he wouldnt be able to at least stand with his head over water.

He laughed a little, before jumping down into the water and then swam around grey. " Noooo, its fine. You just need to move your body a little. It´s actually a great stimula for ones libido and also just ones health in general ". He closed his eyes for a little while swimming around, before diving down again and then over to Grey, slowly letting his arms glide around him, before he looked at him, while resting his head on his shoulders, making sure, that it was only his toned chest that touched the back of Grey, and nothing else. " Why do you skip actually.. like, i skip because i find some of the classes boring, or life calls on me but.. why ". He looked at Grey and if he were making any movements, he would just let him go, since he wasnt one to actually hold someone that didnt like it, except.. if he did.. he would definitely try something, since it where only them. " Grey ". He said his name with such.. sensual undertones. He could feel his own body starting to reach to the man, before letting him go, if he hadnt already tried to get out of the grib.

He didnt like the thought of Grey turning him this much on, since he couldnt help but feel, that being roomies would be all the more difficult then, besides he didnt feel like imagine Grey out here.. fucking him on the forest ground, feeling himself inside of him. He swam a little away from him, more out in the deep, before looking over at the forest, where some trees were hanging down, gently swimming over there, before he almost hid behind them, and just was there.. waiting for himself to calm down a little, as his eyes had started to turn ned.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Take A Chance Now And Then | TW/CW   Take A Chance Now And Then | TW/CW EmptySøn Nov 03, 2019 6:50 pm

Grey didn’t really let people know what his business what. If he wanted to lay with men, it was nobody’s business but his own. And he did do that, sometimes. Although so far, he had only just been with Nicolas. He didn’t mind that, but maybe it was time branch out. Because in reality, could he know if he was only into girls before being with a man - a man who wasn’t his brother. He frowned when Averett took hold under him. ”What the fuck?” Before he had a chance to protest further, he was thrown further into the water. He stood up and let a hand move through his hair to move it away from his face. When he just began swimming around him, he stood still and turned his head so he could see him. He was just going with the flow, but he had to put down a line... Didn’t he? Or maybe he just needed to decide what the fuck he wanted.

He frowned when Averett began to sound like one of those pamphlets you could pick up at the doctor. ”What are you a health specialist or some shit?” He was just about to take his advice and swim around when he felt his arms around him, his head on his shoulders. He tried to figure out how he felt about it. It was very intimate, wasn’t it? Especially since they were both naked. He heard his question and moved out of his grip to walk a little closer to the edge. ”I thought I told you I wasn’t going to open up,” he said with a stoic facial expression. When he said his name so sensual, like he was almost begging for him. What was he supposed to do with that? He just watched him as he swam away over to some threes.

He decided to follow him, stopping just in front of him. ”I’m not gay,” he said and locked his gaze with his own. ”So can you stop all this shit?” His lips were telling him to stop, but his eyes were saying something different. They were telling Averett to take hold of him, to press him up against the edge, to fuck him until he was barely able to stand. You could easily say he didn’t have a healthy relationship to sex, but he really didn’t care. He just did what he needed to deal with all this shit in his past. He gently bit into his lower lip. He was never going to say it out loud. If Averett didn’t do anything himself, he would let it go and find somebody who would.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Take A Chance Now And Then | TW/CW   Take A Chance Now And Then | TW/CW EmptySøn Nov 03, 2019 7:25 pm

The green eyes looked with such a hungry look at the young boy in front of him. They were almost the same age, that much he knew, but this kid, he acted as if he was more of a man, than he actually was. He didnt really know why he denied the tention between them, but he also didnt care, it was his own problem, not his. He closed his eyes for a brief moment, before taking a grib at his nose bridge in frustration with the guy, since he said that he wasnt gay, and if he would stop all this. He chuckled a little, before smiling ever so slightly, making one of the corners of his mouth twitch, as he tried to oppress his smile, before saying in a low sensual tone, with the heavy french accent. " I couldnt care less about you not being gay. Dear Grey ". He gently moved forward in the water, so he was closer to grey, before taking a strong hold around his waist, turning him around with such force, that the water splashed to the left side of them, with the lake to Averett´s back now, and Grey´s back pressed up against a ground top, so dirt was falling down on them, as he pressed Grey against the edge of the lakes shore.

He looked into his eyes with his head tilted a little to the side, before moving himself between Grey´s legs. " I´m only stopping, the day your eyes, stops telling me to fuck you ". With those words, he almost attacked Grey´s neck with kisses and nips from his teeths, ever so greedy as he were, forcing himself over him, but not in a violent way, but more passionate. He held Grey´s arms, so he couldnt move him away in the start, before he moved the wrist of Grey´s together, so he could hold them with one hand, before his free hand took a travel down Grey´s gorgeous body of his. He stopped the kiss against Grey´s neck, as his hand took a grib around Grey´s chin, making him open his mouth, as he licked his lips with his tongue, feeling the softness of them, but also tasting the lake while doing so. He licked his lips once more, before looking down to Grey´s lowerlip, the one that had started everything.. before capturing it, with his own teeth, gently biting into it and stretching it a little out, before he let go of it with a devious smile over his lips.

He started to let his hand travel down Grey, looking at him while doing so. He wanted to both feel and see the reaction in Grey´s face, before feeling Grey´s manhood in his firm hand, how he gently started to caress his body, before slowly moving to his hole. He licked his lips with a smile, as he felt how easily he could get a finger inside. " Someone is definitely lying ". He moved closer to him when saying those words, while he leaned over him, whispering it to his ear, as he let his tongue slide over the tip of his ear, down to his earlobe, before he took it between his lips, sucked on it, before letting go. He stopped outside his ear, before he whispered " I´m going to fuck you, and you are going to moan my name, as i do so ".

With those words, he took a strong hold in Grey´s legs, one after the other, before he placed himself outside of Grey. He found a way to stand, just so he could touch the bottom and get enough grib, so he could move inside of Grey. It felt so fucking good, with the water as lubrication, the tightness of him, how fucking hot he looked under him, helpless even, as he held his arms, so he couldnt touch his body. He didnt like to be touch that much actually, because it felt to intimate, so he would always fuck people like this, hold them.. bind them.. take them from behind. One thing he also never did, was kiss people, it was to much for him.. he had never done it, and probably would never do it, but that didnt mean, that he couldnt once in a while, bite down into Grey´s sweet lower lip, but if he tried to kiss him, he would just turn away from him with his head a little to the side, as he too.. had some secrets of his own. His muscles tensed up, making them flex even more as he used every muscle in his body to both stand, but also hold the boy. He leaned his head a little back, as he started to moan from the feeling, as his breath became deeper and more hyper, and his heart started to beat faster than before.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Take A Chance Now And Then | TW/CW   Take A Chance Now And Then | TW/CW EmptySøn Nov 03, 2019 8:30 pm

Grey really wasn’t trying to be anything else than what he was. People might feel that he acted a certain way, but he didn’t act. He just was. People could think whatever the hell they wanted. He didn’t care. He was about to turn his back on him when he seemed frustrated. He could deal with his frustration alone. When he then laughed at him, he actually did turn halfway around. He was not going to stay around if he was just some joke to him. So he didn’t care? Had he just misread him totally? Maybe he really wasn’t into him. Maybe Averett was just very touchy-feely with other people. Those thought stopped the moment Averett grabbed hold of him and turned him around, pressing his back against the shore. He swallowed as he looked at Averett. He wasn’t unsure anymore. Averett could provide just what he wanted.

He felt his sides against his inner thighs when he placed himself between his legs. He didn’t respond, because he probably never would stop looking like that. It was all about control for him. He needed to be abused. But he was never ever going to do it like it had been before. At least like this, it was his choice. He didn’t make a single sound as he began kissing or nipping the soft skin of his neck. It didn’t turn him on. It was more an act than something pleasurable. It was like holding hand. Nothing sexual about it. He just felt nothing. Which was what he needed, for whatever reason. He looked over Averett’s shoulder to a spot in the sky. He felt his hands, his lips all over his body. He didn’t know why he needed this so badly. He had never understood. He just knew it made him feel better. He didn’t resist opening his mouth as Averett wanted a taste. He did let out a weak sound from deep within his throat when he stretched out his lip. Okay, that might have felt good.

Grey squirmed slightly as he grabbed hold of his member. He hadn’t expected that. Maybe because he was used to something different. He had never been with anyone just for the pleasure of it. There had always been some other reason behind it. Either he was forced to it, or he used sex to feel secure and safe with a person. He was not sure what this was, what the reason for it was. He swallowed when he so easily slid a finger into his. He almost pushed Averett away when he accused him of lying. He wasn’t, but Averett couldn’t know that. He felt the little play with his ear, the tongue running over the tip, the lips forming around his lobe. That felt pretty good too. He wasn’t sure if it was because of Averett or just the act. No matter what, he began to think he might finally feel pleasure. Real pleasure. His order was not something he couldn’t do. If the moans were real however, he couldn’t tell just yet.

Grey bit his lip as he moved into him. He just stayed there, letting Averett run the show. He didn’t do anything to help it along. That might be boring to some, but than again, he usually wasn’t doing it for pleasure. If Averett needed pleasure, he would have to make sure of that himself. He released his lip, just to make room for Averett top bite down into it instead. He didn’t want to kiss. He never did. He actually found it a little strange. It was just a weird thing to do, wasn’t it? He continued to keep his gaze away from Averett. It wasn’t because he didn’t look good, but watching anyone having sex, just reminded him of his father. Nevertheless, he couldn’t stop himself from looking at him when he started to moan. Why was that so nice to hear? No. No this was getting too much for him. Too real. ”Stop.”
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Take A Chance Now And Then | TW/CW   Take A Chance Now And Then | TW/CW EmptySøn Nov 03, 2019 8:54 pm

As smile started to appear over the full lips, as he heard the little almost squeak split out from Grey´s lips, which made him chuckle a little, trying to hold a laugh attack back, as he found it utterly cute, that the guy actually reacted to him in that way. " Well that was a first ". He smiled, as he continued with letting Grey feel good, something he was most certainly good at by now. Seeing the small signals, the almost traces over a persons body, to know where to touch, to know how hard or how softly it needed to be. When Grey yet again bit into his lips, he could feel the desire to reach forward and kiss his lips, taste them on his, but he didnt. He just turned his gaze a little to the side, while he started to move, still holding Grey´s arms, above the head of Grey.

He let his hand gently graze the side of Grey, as if he really felt him, as he admired his body, before suddenly hearing the cold hard words. * Stop? *. He opened his eyes, before looking at Grey with his piercing green eyes, looking almost like a poison potion. He moved closer to him, stopped moving, but moved so close, that their chest where touching. He didnt look angry at all, most confused if anything. " Why? ". He demanded an answer, something that he could actually use, and not just a fucking excuse of one.. and he couldnt help but think, that Grey would just cought up some kind of lame excuse, or say something to him. He looked at him for a little while, his lips awfully close to Grey´s, while he panted after air, feeling it against Grey´s.. as he looked from his beautiful eyes, to his lips from time to time, before biting into his own.. almost as if he was holding himself back, while the back hair layed in front of his eyes, almost hiding them.. as droplets glided down his face, making his face but also his body gleam from the wetness. " Are you sure.. ". He sounded almost disappointed, as he looked at Grey, gently letting his grib slowly stop, so Grey could pull his hands out of it.

He looked down a little, before letting himself slide out of him, before he gave a certain nod, as in he understood. " Okay ". He didnt need to know more or ask more, if it was enough, it was enough. He could feel himself almost pulsate from the pleasure, his body screaming to take Grey again. He turned around, but stopped himself, before he just turned and dived under the surface.. being under the water, was something he was good at.. holding his breath for a long long time, before finally breaking the surface, over at their clothes.. He gave a slight moan of pleasure from him, as he started to walk up of the water, where it was clear to see how big he was, but also how much he wanted Grey. He ran a hand through his raven black hair, so et ended up in a sleak backwards style, making him seem even more of a badass beast than first, before he looked over to Grey, not angry, just neutral in his expression, still with his eyes.. wanting.

He walked a little in his naked state, before finding a soft looking grass spot, before throwing his clothes there, so he had something to cover himself with, if someone or Grey should come. He closed his eyes, as he took a hold of himself.. he couldnt deal with waiting for half an fucking hour, for it to fall down of itself, which was why he had walked a little away from there, as he started to stroke himself.. moaning " hhhh " ever so slightly, while closing his eyes in pure pleasure, thinking about Grey´s body. If he couldnt get him.. he could at least get the presure of by himself.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Take A Chance Now And Then | TW/CW   Take A Chance Now And Then | TW/CW EmptySøn Nov 03, 2019 9:41 pm

Grey was confused. He had never felt like this, and it was scaring him a little bit. He wasn’t sure how to handle it. He didn’t know it could feel like that, like a rush to his stomach, a tingling in his skin, his manhood getting harder. No. No he just couldn’t. He didn’t know why. He couldn’t explain it, even if he wanted answers just as much as Averett. He just didn’t know how to get them. So he didn’t say anything. What was he supposed to say? That he changed his mind? No, that shit didn’t happen. And what else excuse could he really use? He didn’t mean to disappoint Averett. That was the last thing he wanted actually. He just nodded when he asked if he was sure. He had to be.

Grey stayed behind when Averett swam back to his clothes. He began moving away from the edge, not looking over at Averett. He just knew things were going to be weird between them now, but what else could he do? He knew just about one thing about himself; he was fucked up. That was it. The one thing in his life he knew to be true. Everything else was always shifting, changing. He began swimming around the lake. He stopped when he heard the sounds of Averett. He sounded so heavenly. He leaned against a rock, just listening. He took in a sharp breath when he felt a change in his manhood. He looked down to see how he’d grown. He gently took hold of himself, moving his hand back and forth in a steady pattern. His breath was heavy as his pleasure continued to grow.

He tried to be quiet. He wasn’t sure at all how to handle any of this. He had never been taught how. It wasn’t because Grey had never watched porn or anything, but he just always thought they faked, that the one being penetrated would always fake. Because that was what he had done. He closed his eyes and rested his head back against the rock when he felt a release, which involuntarily ended with him moaning just once. He waited a few minutes before he swam back to the shore. He got dressed even if he was still wet and started to walk back to the school. He didn’t have any reason to wait for Averett. He was clearly busy.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Take A Chance Now And Then | TW/CW   Take A Chance Now And Then | TW/CW EmptySøn Nov 03, 2019 10:17 pm

He stroke himself while trying to keep his moans down, since he didnt want just anyone to hear him, and even the thought of Grey hearing him this time, even though he knew, that he had heard him before, even that.. had him holding back for the first time of his life. As he was nearing his climax, he suddenly heard a moan, that ended pushing him over the edge, as he turned to the side and came. He felt his body almost stop for a moment, how he panted after his breath, before listening to a sound. He looked around for a moment, almost instantly knowing that it had been Grey, and that he had felt the same as he had. He sat up, before running his unused hand through his hair, before looking around, as he got himself cleaned a little and then walked over to his clothes, only to see Grey come ashore.. and then just almost walk right past him, as he looked in his direction. * Brat... *. He felt a little cheated, in the sense that they guy first said he wasnt into guys, and then also saying stop in the middle of everything.

He facepalmed a little after having washed his hands, making his hair wet again, as he said mumbling for himself, while taking the almost burned away joint into the corner of his mouth, before he lit it. " Why the fuck do i even care ". He closed his eyes as he inhaled, before looking towards the school. There was a good way to the school from here, and he didnt even know if Grey knew the fucking way home, so he knew that he had to follow and catch up to him. He packed everything, before looking at the picture on the stone, before hurrying to take a black spraypaint, painting over the figure, but leaving most of the wings intact, before he just shook his head a little, as he touched his cheek, leaving a black mark once again on it, before he put it in his backpack and then ran towards the way Grey had gone.

He stopped when he was near him, before walking up to him, in the black long jacket, with his hoodie pulled over his head, before looking a little to the side, but not much, as he didnt want to get eye contact with the guy, he had enough inside, that confused the shit out of him. " So.. you are just gonna leave like that?. After having pleasured yourself ". He smiled a little, before inhaling a little from the joint, but this time he didnt share, as he couldnt stand the thought of Grey´s lips on it..

" It´s cool, like its not as if you should ever feel obligated to stay behind and wait for me or anything, so.. ". He looked up a little, making his chest flex a little, showing in the opening of the tshirt, that was pulled a little more down than normally. As he stood there, he suddenly heard a voice, before seeing some boy come running towards them. He quickly hid the smoke behind his back, before seeing who it was, before he smiled and ran towards the boy. " Nickie! ". He held him in his grib, before twirling him around, as he put him down again and caressed his hair a little. " What are you doing out here? ". Nickie smiled back, before he said " I am just out taking a walk before dinner ". Averett smiled over his face, before giving him a nuggi, before he looked over at Grey. " This is Grey ". Nickie nodded before saying " I remember you. You two are roommates right? ". Averett nodded, with a neutral expression on his face, before laying his arm around Nickie´s shoulder as he had done with Grey. " Come with me, i gotta show you something ". He didnt even look at Grey, as he started to walk in another direction with Nickie, before raising his hand, as he said in a wave, still not looking back. " Later ".

He started to walk along another path with Nickie, that started to talk about something he had seen not so many night ago. He smiled and nodded, before walking out of sight. Him and Nickie was going hunting for some place where Averett could paint, before he finally came back to school with Nickie, not holding around him, but they were talking and joking with each other, before he waved to Nickie, saying " See you soon! ". Much more personal than his later to Grey. He then walked up towards the school, as it was time for some dinner. He could also feel the coldness on his skin. As he walked into the school grounds, he smiled and gave the people that passed him a nod, before he walked towards the schools cafeteria, as he walked inside and sat down in his black tshirt, where his arms tattoos were clear as day. He looked out the window, as he sat for himself with some dinner, before finding a little black book with pictures and some words, like a diary, as he started to write something down, suddenly realizing he had written Grey...
He looked at it, before tearing it off and then crumbled it, before walking over to throw it out, as he didnt really touch his food after that. He could always to go the machine and get some. Which was where he was heading to after dinner.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Take A Chance Now And Then | TW/CW   Take A Chance Now And Then | TW/CW EmptyMan Nov 04, 2019 6:51 am

Grey didn’t know what to do. Was he supposed to apologize or maybe even tell Averett everything? Would he even be able to understand? No. He couldn’t. It was better if nobody knew. He shouldn’t even care what Averett thought. He was just another guy. Right? He just kept walking, not really caring if Averett followed or stayed. He looked to the side when Averett caught up with him. ”Shut up,” he muttered under breath. He didn’t need to be confronted with this. He was being confronted with enough from inside himself. He didn’t need it coming from other places as well. He frowned slightly by his words. ”Careful, you almost sound like you care,” he said with a dry voice, even though he was actually getting a little angry with him. He just stopped when he saw the boy come running to them. He didn’t know him that well. He had seen him around. He just watched them as they show publicly showed affection. Who even did that? Grey certainly didn’t. ”Yeah whatever,” he just said and walked back to the school. He couldn’t tell the source of this rage building inside him. It was just so overpowering and he knew he to do something to get rid of it.

Grey was nowhere to be seen and hadn’t been for at least an hour. He had gone to see if Nicolas was around and when he wasn’t, he just went away.

@Dove, a young-looking teacher went into the cafeteria and searched the crowd for a specific face. When she finally found Averett she locked her gaze on him and walked closer to him. ”Do you know where your roommate is?” She asked, a serious expression laid on her face. She may not look like much, but she was one of the oldest witches alive. She was not one to be underestimated. Her physical strength might not be the best, but she knew magic like no other. She had studied it all her life and had become quite good at cleaning up messes. Which she was in the midst of once again. She had passed the broken vending machine and used magic to find out what had happened to it. Grey had punched and kicked it until it was bent and broken and the skin on his hand ripped open. She was also worried for him. He obviously had some anger issues. She had no way of guessing why, but she had heard some rumors about him. And of course, she and some of the other staff went through the background of students to make sure nothing too horrible had happened, something that might make them unable to attend the school. They might have missed something with Grey. All they knew was he had been abducted when he was younger and came back when he was almost a teenager, and then that his father died from an overdose, leaving just him and his brother. There had to be something else, why else would he have such anger issues? ”I need to find him,” she said looking at the student, her face becoming a little softer.

Sidst rettet af Grey Man Nov 04, 2019 11:57 am, rettet 1 gang
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Take A Chance Now And Then | TW/CW   Take A Chance Now And Then | TW/CW EmptyMan Nov 04, 2019 9:29 am

Averett looked up as Dove approached him. * Oh no, this can never be good *. He looked down for a moment, as he held his hands up in front of him, folded and the elbows on the table, as he looked up when she came over to him, but the words she ended up saying, surprised him. " Grey?, why. Has something happened to him ". His face clearly showed displeasure, as he looked at her and then around, trying to see if he could even catch a glimpse of him. No Grey. Had he been to harsh on him?. He felt his heart give a little sting, as he looked down, hearing her say that she needed to find him. Averett´s eyes almost grew cold by the words, before he stood up, as he looked at her. " Leave him alone Dove... hes had a tough day, and i kinda.. might have contributed to that ". He looked down, as he scratched his neck, before saying " I made him skip class and then i kinda just left him, so at least let me handle this. It´s not gonna do any good, if you end up mingling... besides what has he done, since you are looking for him`? ". It couldnt just be the class skipping.

He stood up as he looked at Dove not with a respectless look, no not at all, but more like he was saying that she should try and see it from Grey´s wiew, before starting to walk back to their dorm, to see if he could find him there or anywhere. He actually didnt care much if Dove followed him. She was the teacher, and he couldnt stop her from following if she wanted. He looked at their dorm, asked around.. nowhere. He stood a moment, thinking to himself, before looking up a little. " He couldnt be.. ". He then hurried down the stairs, before running outside and then through the forest. It was both scary and beautiful at the same time, with the moons light in the background. He ran as fast as he could, before finally ending same place as they had been before, with the angel on the stone. " Grey!? ". He didnt even know what the fuck he was doing there, if he was even there, but he had to try.. didnt he?. Was he even at fault for him breaken the machine?.. did he go to far. If he didnt find him there, he would end up walking home to the dorm room again, but if he did find him there, he would walk straight up to him, before embracing him, actually being worried, as his heart would pound.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Take A Chance Now And Then | TW/CW   Take A Chance Now And Then | TW/CW EmptyMan Nov 04, 2019 12:01 pm

”That’s what I’m trying to find out,” she said when he asked if something had happened to Grey. He was definitely troubled, and she felt she needed to do something to help him. When he explained that something had happened between the two boys, she just nodded. ”Okay. I’ll give you until lights out tonight. If he is not back by then, I’ll find him myself.” She was about to walk away before he asked what he had done. ”He destroyed school property,” she shortly said before she left him to search for Grey himself.

Grey was sitting by the lake, his legs pulled up and his arm resting on one of the knees. His hands were fucked up, but he barely felt the pain anymore. They were drenched in blood, very little of it his own. When it was washed away, you could find small cuts on the skin. His clothes were also a little bloody and dirty. He had gotten into a fight with a boy in the town. It sucked for him, as Grey just got stronger by feeling his and others pain. He stood up and walked over to the stone Averett had painted on. He turned his back on it and went to another. He smacked his hand into it, feeling how the bones snapped inside it. Underneath his punch, the stone got a crack moving down the middle of it. He looked at the hand and just felt… nothing. No pain. Just nothing. He didn’t know why that was. It had been like that for as long he remembered. He looked up when he heard Averett call for him. He stepped forward and saw him move closer. He was surprised when he embraced him. He just stood there a moment, not sure what to do. Eventually he put a hand on Averett’s back, giving it a gentle clap. He moved out of the hug and took a step back. ”What was that about?” He truly didn’t understand what was going on. He had just assumed Averett only thought of himself - similar to Grey. But now he wasn’t so sure. Yet another thing to be scared about. ”And about earlier. I was a dick. Still not a pussy though,” he said with a playful look in his eyes. He was trying to apologize for how he had behaved, but saying the actual word was not easy for him.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Take A Chance Now And Then | TW/CW   Take A Chance Now And Then | TW/CW EmptyMan Nov 04, 2019 12:19 pm

He couldnt believe that boy. Destroyed school property. How stupid of him, but then again.. maybe he really had been the blame for him to lose his temper, but how?.. was it because he felt him, or was it because he had made him skip classes?, the joint maybe. All kinds of thoughts ran through his head, as he ran into the forest, before finally reaching the lake. He couldnt believe his eyes when he actually spottet Grey. Was this even real?. He could smell the blood on him, how fucking sweet it smelled, but he werent going to think that much more about it, since he had been worried for what might have happened to him, but seeing him now. He shok his head, as he walked over to him and embraced him, not even knowing himself why?. He just held him in a tight embrace, before letting him go, as he looked down to him, seeing the blood and dirt on his clothes.

He laughed a little of Grey´s joke, before reaching out for Grey´s hair, to muffle it a little up. " What a clever respons ". He gave a little cough out to the side, before slowly taking his coat of, as he himself could even feel the cold. He let it glide over Grey´s shoulders, if he wanted to or not, he was not getting away from him this time. He then pulled him closer to him, before looking at his face, taking a gentle but firm grib around Grey´s chin, before looking into his eyes. " Dove is looking for you. Said you ruined school property. What did you break, besides your hands ". He looked down at them, gently taking a hold around the broken looking wrist. He hated that he couldnt heal it with his blood... as he didnt function like most vampires, but he didnt even know if Grey knew this, if any that couldnt smell him.. knew of his mixed blood.

He took a strong hold in his shirt, before ripping it, causing his chest to show, as he took his tshirt of, before laying a sling form around Grey´s neck, and then under his arm, tightened it at his chest, and then layed the broken looking arm in it, so he didnt have to hold it up or down. He let the sling sit, so his hand would be upwards, before taking the scarf around his wrist and then walked over to the water, to take some on it, before walking back, as he started to clean the cuts a little on Grey´s hands. " Come home with me. We need to get those cuts cleaned ". Home was what he called the dorm room, since he didnt really have a home.. but it felt like home.. it was his room and Grey´s, nobody elses. " I´m.. gonna ask one last time, if not now.. then i wont ask ever again. Whats wrong Grey ". He looked with a serious expression on Grey, before gently stroking his cheek, as he looked at him, while standing close, readjusting the long jacket coat over his shoulders again, so Grey wouldnt feel cold. " Keep it on.. im not as cold ". He was more hardened by the vampire gene in him, but he still felt it.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Take A Chance Now And Then | TW/CW   Take A Chance Now And Then | TW/CW EmptyMan Nov 04, 2019 2:54 pm

Grey just had so much rage inside him he never knew what to do about it. So he got into fights. Sometimes with inanimate objects, sometimes with people. That day it had been both. He couldn’t explain why. It was just there, hungry, insatiable. It had much more control over him than he had over it. He had tried keeping it in and that just made him break out in a hysterical fit. He couldn’t stop this rage ever. He could just try to keep it from hurting anyone. He wasn’t doing a very good job.

”Was that a compliment?” He ran a hand through his hair to put it back in how it was before Averett roughed it off. Not that it made much of a difference. He didn’t fight it. He was a little cold after all. He also got a sense that Averett was in no mood for chasing him. And somehow the attention he received was nice. He wanted someone to care for him. He was maybe a little desperate for it. But he never could say it out loud. ”It was just a stupid vending machine. I’ll pay to have it fixed.” Or beg his brother to pay for it. He didn’t know that Averett was a hybrid. And he didn’t care. He would heal fine on his own without any healing blood.

Grey frowned when he ripped his shirt, but quickly realized what he was doing. ”Seriously Averett, I’m…” He just sighed, knowing he probably wouldn’t get a choice anyway. He would wrap his arm if he so intended and unless he used some of the strength he had gathered from earlier, there was nothing he could do about it. He looked away when Averett walked to the river. Even if he liked the attention, he was still not used to it. It was overwhelming to him. He didn’t react when he began cleaning his hands. He didn’t feel the sting or how it should hurt when he touched the broken hand. His heart beat faster a short moment when he used the word ‘home’. All he had ever wanted was a place to call home, a save space. ”Okay,” he agreed. His breathing halted when he wanted to know what was wrong. He didn’t say something for a while. ”I can’t talk about it.” He didn’t know what else to say. How was he supposed to admit something like that? ”Thank you,” he said when he readjusted the jacket. ”I don’t know what’s wrong,” he admitted. He knew what had happened to him, but he didn’t know what it had done to him, what it had changed in him.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Take A Chance Now And Then | TW/CW   Take A Chance Now And Then | TW/CW EmptyMan Nov 04, 2019 3:46 pm

Averett looked at Grey with a raised brow for a moment, as he said okay, just like that. " Just like that? ". * Wauw.. that was way easier than i had thought *. He shok his head a little, as he smiled while strapping the fabric around Grey´s arm, before readjusting the jacket and then looking back at him. As he listened to his heartbeat for a moment, and they way that he was breathing.. he could feel his own heart beat a little faster, as he stood there, alone with him.. looking into his eyes. When he heard that he couldnt talk about it, he nodded respectfully, before looking down for a moment, as he held a gentle look on Grey. " It´s okay. You dont need to say more ". At least it wasnt a no, or a that he didnt want to open up, this was progress. He didnt know why he cared already so much for Grey or what had made him so angry, that he would actually punch a vending machine, and even a rock, since he had seen the broken rock with blood, as he could smell its trail.

He gently let his arm glide around Grey´s waist, as he guided him with him, back to the school. " It´s fine, we can just walk without talking ". He didnt need to say anything to him, even if he wanted to know what was bothering him, but that would be for another time. He looked at the forest trees, as they passed them, before he gently let go around Grey, before finding his phone to see what the clock said. Lucky for him, they would JUST be back before Dove would come fetch them or more like Grey. As they got to the school grounds, he could feel himself react a little, being near and alone Grey, which bothered him, but he didnt let it show. He smiled at Grey for a little while, before opening the door to their room. He gently let Grey come over to the bed, before looking at his arm with concern. " Does it heal by itself, or do i have to fetch the school nurse?, or maybe.. Dove could fix it with magic? ". He looked at him for a while, before being reminded that Grey hadnt eaten anything. " Stay here, i will be right back ".

He opened the door, before suddenly remembering that he didnt have a shirt on, before opening it again and then dressing in a white tshirt, before he closed the door again after him. He came some minutes after with some snacks and protein bars, and some coke and water, before he placed it on the nightstand of Grey. " I left money in the vending machine, or else they just have to get me ". He then took his shoes off, before he jumped up in his bed, how comfortable it felt. He looked up at the ceiling, before looking over at Grey. He wanted to talk about what happened between them, but he ended up just dropping it, before he said. " I´m taking a bath ". He walked up, before taking a towel with him, as he took a long hot shower, touching himself a little as he stood there. He felt like he was gonna explode being near him... was it his vampire genes.. that smell of angel?.. or was it Grey.. his eyes.. how he looked. He suddenly remembered how he had held him, pressed himself up inside of him, licked his throat, bit into the lower lip.. how he had tasted of the lake, but in a salty way..

He shok his head a little, as he stopped the water and started to dry himself a little, before he took the towel around his hips, as he walked out the shower and sat down on his bed, before running his hand through the hair and then took his phone, before looking down into it for a little while. He layed down ever so slowly into the bed, before bending the leg against the wall, making the towel glide a little down and to the side, so he was amost visible. The towel hanged low even before that, showing off all his tattoos, and the V slips, all the way down almost, the towel stopping.. showing how smooth he was waxed, not shaved at his crotch, and also how no hair was underneath his arms, as he bend them, while leaning a little to the side, while reading on his phone. He only had hair on his head, eyelashes and eyebrowns. The strong jaw, didnt need no beard. As he was reading, he started to play a little with his lowerlip, with the upper teeth of his, pressing the lip a little to the side, as he was discreetly chewing on it, as if he was concentrating.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Take A Chance Now And Then | TW/CW   Take A Chance Now And Then | TW/CW EmptyTirs Nov 05, 2019 1:24 pm

Grey was not angry anymore. For now. It was impossible to know what would trigger him. He didn’t even know why it happened himself. He couldn’t say he had much insight. He just didn’t know how to look within and find answers about anything regarding emotions. He had tried telling somebody. He couldn’t even tell Nicolas about it, although he had to know. Their father was not known for being kind, and it wasn’t because he hadn’t shown interest in Grey before Nicolas moved away. If it hadn’t been for his brother, he would had been forced to live in that hell for much longer than he had. And he didn’t blame him for leaving. It wasn’t because they had talked about it, but Grey just knew Nicolas knew he had never had any negative emotions about it. Besides, he was helping him now too. If they had both gone at the same time, it would have been tougher to find a place to live and more expensive in food, clothes and everything in between. He looked at Averett a little longer than necessary when he said he didn’t have to say anymore. He ended up just giving him a little smile.

Grey took him up on it and didn’t say anything on the way back. He didn’t know what to say anything, and it seemed they were past small talk. He looked at Averett as he smiled. Why was he feeling so affected by his smile? He sat down when Averett helped him to the bed. He could have walked himself, but he didn’t mind being close to him. He looked at the arm. Ha had almost forgotten that it was hurt. ”No don’t get anyone. I’ll be okay.” He had befriended someone studying to be a nurse who would help him when something like this happened. He frowned when Averett was half-way out the door, telling him he would be right back. He then turned back to get a new shirt. He gently touched the fabric he had used to make the sling. He found his phone and scrolled down to Nicolas’ name in his contacts. Before he had a chance to call him, Averett returned with food. ”I think we’ll be okay,” he said and looked at the food. He moved out of his shoes and laid back in bed just like Averett. Should they talk about what happened in the lake? No. No he couldn’t talk about that. It was too weird.

He lifted his head just a little when Averett informed he was going to take a shower. He just kept laying there, looking into the ceiling. It was weird how he kept picturing him naked knowing he was just there on the other side of the door, relieved of any clothes. It was almost tempting to go in there to join him, but he didn’t. When he came back out the followed him with his gaze as he moved over to the bed, laying down to chew on his lip like it was some fucking chew toy. He swallowed when he felt a reaction in his body from watching him like that. He stood up and picked up his phone. ”I just have to make a call. I’ll be right back.” He walked out into the hallway and leaned his back against the wall. He called up Nicolas and waited for him to either take it or for it to go to voicemail. ”Hey I uh…” He stopped, not sure what to say. It wasn’t because he was afraid of his brother’s reaction, it was more about how he had to admit that he was not okay and that he had messed up. ”I fucked up.”
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Take A Chance Now And Then | TW/CW   Take A Chance Now And Then | TW/CW EmptyTirs Nov 05, 2019 2:16 pm

Averett looked up as Grey stood up and picked up the phone before exqusing himself. He gave a slight nod, as his gaze followed him. He looked at his phone again as he kept reading while thinking a little about his brother. He hadnt heard from him in what seemed like forever, maybe he should take a trip to his house some day. Averett couldnt help but try to listen in on the conversation as he layed in the bed, thinking when Grey would come back in again. His heart almost stopped, as he heard Grey say that he had fucked up. He looked down, as he already probably knew what he talked about, but then again.. maybe not?. He slowly got up before walking near the door, preparing himself for if he had to jump over in the bed, if Grey came back to the room, but for now, he was listening in on the call.

- Nicolas -

He walked over to the nighttable at his bed, before taking his phone as it rang. He looked at it for a little while. " Hm ". It was his brother, that could never be good. He knew his brother never called him, except if it was trouble, since they had never been ones to actually talk that much about feelings, but then again.. sometimes they did a little. He wondered what it could be, but then again, he had gotten the call from Dove earlier, hearing about how Grey had smashed a machine and also her asking if there was anything they hadnt written down on the paper at his start. Annoying woman. He closed his eyes, before squeezing the nose bridge right between his eyes a little, before leaning a little back as he stretched and let out a sigh. " Yes.. ". He took the phone, and it was clear that he was annoyed, but when he heard Grey´s words, he let the annoyed tone be pushed back as his voice was low and calm, almost soothing in it. " Is this about the vending machine.. ". It wasnt because he disliked talking with his brother, but he also felt like he had bigger things going, one of them being James, as he had found him.. and he had found someone to take care of him, so he could get close without suffering himself.

He lit up a smoke, as he sat down onto his bed, before taking a drag from it, as he exhaled and waited to hear more from Grey´s side. " It´s been taken care of, by the way. You´re welcome ". He sounded a little mad about it, but then just smiled and asked with a concerned voice. " How is school.. are you treated nicely, or.. do you want me to come pick you up ". He looked at the time on his phone before taking another drag of the smoke, exhaling once again, after holding it a little.

- Averett -

Averett moved away from the door, as he felt shitty standing there.. listening to the private conversation. He looked around a little, before walking out to the bathroom, as he hanged the towel and then walked back in, all naked, as he layed himself to sleep since he didnt have to work this day. He looked up into the ceiling, completely still.. not saying a word, as he was thinking.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Take A Chance Now And Then | TW/CW   Take A Chance Now And Then | TW/CW EmptyTirs Nov 05, 2019 8:32 pm

Grey knew that they didn’t talk on the phone unless it was because someone was in trouble, usually Grey. Nicolas would know it wasn’t just a friendly phone call. He looked down when he heard his brother’s annoyed tone of voice. He didn’t give a shit what people thought about him, except for Nicolas. He sought his acceptance. He just wanted to make him proud. He wasn’t doing a very good job. He scratched the side of his neck. His voice grew a little softer. ”It is,” he said in a low tone. He was ashamed of it. When Nicolas said he had taken care of it, he felt a little more at ease. ”I’ll pay you back. I just need… Just a little time,” he said and looked at someone coming his way. He turned his back and facing the door into the dorm. ”Thank you,” he almost whispered into the phone. He looked at the door almost as if he was expecting to look through it to see Averett. He didn’t want to trouble Nicolas further, even if all he wanted was to get away from there right now. He just couldn’t see how he could continue attending the school. ”No, I’m fine. Just the anger, you know.” Nicolas was maybe one of the few people who understood what it was like to need an outlet like that. ”I can come by the house tomorrow. If you need me.” He might need his brother right about now.

When the phone call was finished, he walked back into the room to see Averett completely naked. He laid himself into the bed and a part of him didn’t want him to cover up and another did. He just got undressed himself and laid into the bed, pulling the blanket over him. He closed the light on his nightstand where the food Averett had gotten him still stood, untouched. He wasn’t hungry. ”Night,” he said and turned his face towards the wall.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Take A Chance Now And Then | TW/CW   Take A Chance Now And Then | TW/CW EmptyOns Nov 06, 2019 12:56 am

- Nicolas -

Nicolas looked at his phone for a little while, as he listened to Grey. " No, you dont own me anything, just.. try not to get kicked out of school ". He looked down at his hands, as he imagined Grey´s hair between his fingers, before closing his eyes, as he laid back, so he hit the soft bed underneath him. " Yeah i know " he replied to the part about anger. They knew it all to well.. it was eating him alive too.. some days more than others. When Grey said that he could come back the house tomorrow, he turned it inside of him, trying to almost taste on the words, would he like that?. He shok his head a little, as he knew that he almost had James, it was only a matter of time. " No, not right now. I am... busy.. with work related stuff, but maybe next week perhaps ". He smiled, as he licked his lips, before taking a drag of the smoke again, exhaling yet again, as he said into the phone with a soft tone to his voice. " You know i care about you. Right? ". He smiled a little, as he talked a little more with Grey about the studies, before saying his goodbye. " Night Grey.. ". He then hang up, as he threw himself in the bed, before closing his eyes, exhausted by all the choices he had.

- Averett -

When Grey came in again, he looked over to Grey, before covering himself as he turned around with a smile on his lips. He parted his lips, as if to say something, but quickly stopped, as he heard Grey say night to him. He smiled for himself, before looking over at Grey a little, as he said back " Night Grey ". As he turned off his lamp, before closing his eyes.. feeling the soft bed under him, how he loved it so much.. before falling asleep.
// out //
Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: Take A Chance Now And Then | TW/CW   Take A Chance Now And Then | TW/CW Empty

Take A Chance Now And Then | TW/CW
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 1

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum
Athena :: V :: Skoven omkring Akademiet-
Gå til: