Athena
Vil du reagere på denne meddelelse? Tilmeld dig forummet med et par klik eller log ind for at fortsætte.

Athena Akademiet: Det bedste akademi for alt overnaturligt og alle mennesker fra hele Verden.

IndeksIndeks  SøgSøg  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email
Tidslinje

År: 2020
Årstid: Sommer
Måned: August

Fuldmåne:
3. August
Nymåne:
19. August
Latest topics
» So we are brothers?
The World Went Quiet  EmptyYesterday at 10:30 pm by Jael

» Adrenaline keeps on rushing in
The World Went Quiet  EmptyYesterday at 10:10 pm by Giselle

» A simple shape shifter.... or...
The World Went Quiet  EmptyYesterday at 10:01 pm by Arthas

» Well hello there!
The World Went Quiet  EmptyYesterday at 9:53 pm by Jael

» When and where am I? - Michael
The World Went Quiet  EmptyYesterday at 9:17 pm by Michael

» A View From The Top
The World Went Quiet  EmptyYesterday at 8:45 pm by Mirabelle

» Missed me?
The World Went Quiet  EmptyYesterday at 8:42 pm by Jael

» Carnal Desires
The World Went Quiet  EmptyYesterday at 8:39 pm by Michael

» Jael's Instagram
The World Went Quiet  EmptyYesterday at 8:01 pm by Jael

Top posting users this month
Manuel
The World Went Quiet  EmptyThe World Went Quiet  9688_210The World Went Quiet  Empty 
Michael
The World Went Quiet  EmptyThe World Went Quiet  9688_210The World Went Quiet  Empty 
Lenina
Alexei
Lilith
Giselle
Jael
Mirabelle
Alazul
Elion
Statistics
Der er i alt 298 tilmeldte brugere
Den sidst registrerede bruger er Theia

Vores brugere har i alt skrevet 46455 indlæg in 3234 subjects
Top posters
Tidus
Lilith
Niklaus
Freya
Razor
Reign
Joy
Cassandra
Luca
Avila

The World Went Quiet

Go down 
ForfatterBesked
Priya
Royal
Priya

Humør : You gonna ruin my life? I fucking promise you I can do that a lot better than you can.
Antal indlæg : 126

The World Went Quiet  Empty
IndlægEmne: The World Went Quiet    The World Went Quiet  EmptySøn sep 15, 2019 7:45 pm

@Michael <33
____

"Whoops, sorry mate," she made a face as she slightly moved around a few guys. She almost spilled her drink on them. Grecia shook her head a little before walking over to an empty table by the window. She was waiting for Mikayla to call her, once she could, her plan was to go to The Bloody bar in Moonlight Falls. While she waited, she could at least enjoy a few drinks. Grecia felt her body fall back into the nice fabric from the chair she was sitting in. She moved her shoulders a little, just to get more comfortable. Then she exhaled to express the comfort.
"This is nice," she mumbled to herself, before stretching her arm out to get the cold glass. "Come to mamma," she chuckled a little happily to herself. There was a good song playing and she started mumbling the words between sips. It wasn't the floor with the big parties, because she wanted Mikayla to find her at some point. The door opened and she didn't know what it was. But something made her sit up and turn her head back to see. Almost like a child waiting for someone who never was going to come back.

Despite, wanting to laugh at this weird behavior she had. She didn't. Every single muscle in her body seemed to freeze in a second, feeling her with a terrible feeling of twisting and turning in her stomach. Her mouth seemed to dry out, despite having liquid in her hands she had been drinking for some time now. She spread her lips, feeling the air balance over the top of her lower lip. Air filled with unspoken words. But she had never forgotten that face. It was the thing that had haunted her most. Grecia looked away quickly to avoid eye contact, and then finished her drink. She didn't want to stay here, or even through she wanted to. It was hard to figure out. She got up and looked down, letting her dark curls cover the side of her face. Grecia walked passed him. The aura was still the same, and it made her close her eyes as she felt the tears pressing on. But she wasn't going to let emotion cloud her judgement. But she had stopped walking, feeling her legs shaking under her as she tried moving them. They disobeyed her. She looked up and licked her lips before turning her head and looked at him. She breathed out.
"Its been a while."  
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Michael

Michael

Antal indlæg : 294

IndlægEmne: Re: The World Went Quiet    The World Went Quiet  EmptyTirs sep 17, 2019 10:24 pm

Outfit

As the door closed behind him, a gust of wind snug its way inside and caught a few people's attention. He only needed to make a short visit, receive a note from one of the bartenders he’d paid to observe a demon, however he never reached the bar as he stopped when a girl passed him. He couldn't explain what it was, but it felt like he knew her. He stood still for a moment before he turned around, narrowing his eyes a bit in confusion until he realized who she was and it felt like his heart stopped. “Grecia,” he said. It was all he could say as he stared at her. He’d thought about searching for her a million times, but every time he’d remind himself of why he couldn’t. That the moment he laid his eyes on her, he’d feel the overwhelming guilt and sadness. A longing to catch up with her life and pretend that centuries hadn’t gone by since she was just a little girl. Since God had forced him to leave earth and would again if he ever found her. “I beg you. Will you stay?” he asked, his eyes tearing up. It wasn’t like him to get emotional, he’d mastered controlling them, but something about this moment made him lose that control. He couldn’t stop the endless amount of emotion that occurred from seeing her. The sadness, guilt, injustice, worry, anger and regret. He was feeling all and nothing at once, so strongly he didn’t remember the last time they had been this chaotic. He looked towards a free table, furthest away from the dance floor and hoped she’d spare him this. She didn’t owe him anything, he was aware of that, but he’d do about anything to know more about her and how she was doing. He didn’t believe in free will anymore, thus he thought God finally had allowed him to meet her.
Priya
Royal
Priya

Humør : You gonna ruin my life? I fucking promise you I can do that a lot better than you can.

IndlægEmne: Re: The World Went Quiet    The World Went Quiet  EmptyOns sep 18, 2019 5:16 am

It had not mattered how many times her mother had told her, that he had his reasons. Her mother had never hated him for leaving them, and Grecia had always felt like her mother was to kind for this worlds cruelty. It was so many years since she had looked her father in the eyes. Grecia had searched for him the first time she had traveled alone, but the world had been a very different place at that time. Despite time having passed them, all the felt right now was the void in her heart, that he had left her with. Her body didn't allow her to move, she was just looking at him. Grecia didn't know what to do or what to say. Or that was what till he asked her to stay. Her eyes moved down to the floor, as she took a deep breath in. Grecia folded her lips a little and felt her jaw tensing a little. Then she looked up again and let the air slip between her lips. Her heart seemed to skip a few beats as she tried to form an answer.
"Okay," was the only thing she was able to say, and she gave him a little nod. Grecia moved her hand through her hair and breathed out. Then she gestured him over to one of the table.  Grecia walked over to the table and sat down, feeling her heart as if it was sitting trying to break out of her chest. She held her hands under the table in fear of if she would be shaking. "So, you are here," clenched her teeth a little together. Her insides were twisted around, not being able just yet to feel herself comfortable. With all her heart she wanted to just let her guard down, but how could she right away?
"I don't really know what to say, if I'm being honest," she looked a little down at the table before returning her eyes to him again.
Michael

Michael

IndlægEmne: Re: The World Went Quiet    The World Went Quiet  EmptyLør sep 21, 2019 3:15 pm

He was relieved when she agreed to stay, his heart unsteady as he followed her to the table, sitting down across of her. He took a deep breath in, as if that would help him calm down. Nothing could’ve prepared him for this. He hadn’t expected to see her again, not like this anyway. He nodded when she stated the obvious. “Do you live here?” he asked, wondering if she’d been here the whole time. He looked a bit towards the other tables as he thought about what to say. It was hard to find the right words when nothing seemed good enough. “You don’t have to say anything… I can only imagine what you think of me,” he said, looking briefly at her and then down at his hands resting on the table. “I just want you to know that the pain I was put through for leaving you and your mother... it was unbearable,” he said. He’d suppressed these feelings for hundreds of years, making it that much harder for him to finally face them. “I didn’t have a choice,” he continued, not knowing if she knew that she wouldn’t be alive if it wasn’t for him. It didn’t matter anyway. All that mattered was that she was here now. “My life is complicated, this weight on my shoulders, Grecia… sometimes I wish I couldn’t feel a damn thing,” he said, feeling a tear run down his cheek before he looked into her eyes. “I don’t expect for everything to be okay between us, to pretend like I’m a good father because I know I haven’t been that to you,” he said and paused. “But I want to be a part of your life again,” he added, wondering if she felt the same way. He couldn’t help to think that God had finally allowed it, whatever the meaning behind it was. “And I want to hear everything about your life… I want us to eventually be okay. I just need you to give me a chance,” he said.
Priya
Royal
Priya

IndlægEmne: Re: The World Went Quiet    The World Went Quiet  EmptyLør sep 21, 2019 5:51 pm

Did she live here? No she did not. She had never owned a house, usually she stayed places there was abandoned or where people let her in. Staying the same place to long gave her a thrilling fear of people leaving her behind - so she left before it could happen. She shook her head as a reply to the question. She had a hard time figuring out how to talk in front of him, almost as if it was a quiz in hopes she have had the best life ever. Grecia breathed a little out when he spoke about what she most have thought about him. He wasn't right, but he wasn't wrong either. Grecia had talked to her mother about choices, if there was a thing she had learned - there was always a choice to be made, and if you didn't knew of it - you had made the wrong one. Grecia clenched her fists, feeling her nails press into the palm.
"Be careful what you wish for, not feeling a damn thing - sucks," she finally spoke and looked at him. "I stopped expecting things from people a long time ago, so it fits perfectly in my life," she felt her teeth pressing down her lower lip for a small matter of seconds. Grecia lifted her left eyebrow a little when he said he wanted to know everything about her life. She was rather sure he didn't. There were sorrows and doubts. So much confusion about who she was. Did he know that God had punished her for being a mix between species? How hard it was not to let the devil whisper in her ear?
"I will give you a chance if you give me one," she then said and exhaled. "Have you talked to mom since you have been back? She lives here in Gaia now.. " there was a lot to tell about her mother, but she didn't know if he had spoken to her since. Grecia now had to half sisters, and her mother was in a relationship with Cain - the first human. Grecia was quite sure her father would have an option or two about him.
"But tell me a bit about what you are doing right now?" She was curious and skeptical about it. Knowing he could have fathered other children, that he have had the chance to be with. Grecia could imagine it being hard having to leave a child, but she just didn't understand why. If God was so good, why did he make other people suffer? Who was he to decide what was good enough.
Michael

Michael

IndlægEmne: Re: The World Went Quiet    The World Went Quiet  EmptyLør sep 21, 2019 7:39 pm

He didn’t know why she felt that way, apparently life hadn’t treated her as well as he’d hoped it would. He disagreed with her statement, thinking that if she felt what he did, she wouldn't want to feel at all. “Not when there’s no joy in your life,” he replied. Of course, there had been moments of joy, good laughs with friends or seeing Erin grow up, but those moments never came remotely close to the immense amount of horror, pain and death. “So is that what you feel? Numb to emotions?” he asked, trying to figure out where her opinion came from.  
He raised his eyebrows slightly at her next sentence. He didn’t see anything wrong with not expecting things from people, but it seemed like that viewpoint came from the fact that she’d been let down by others than just him. “Good, then you won’t be disappointed,” he said. Her compromise seemed fair, so he nodded, confident that her angel side would shine through and shadow the demon within. “Deal,” he said before she went on to ask about Clarissa. Thinking about her was always painful. “No,” he answered with a cold expression, wishing that she’d never told him that she lived here. He didn’t want to talk to her, to relive the pain of the past – but it was harder said than done. He was already feeling the temptation. He might just have to leave town before making the mistake of going to her house. “How is she?” he asked, seeing flashes of her smile and brown eyes in his mind, mixed with his father’s words of hatred towards her, towards her being. He moved his right hand onto his thigh, clenching his fist as he looked towards other people in the bar, then to the door – as if Clary would walk through it any moment. He knew he had to forget about her or leave, there wasn’t any in-between option. When she asked about him, he looked back at her. “I’m doing what I have always done. Hunting monsters. Saving people,” he said, not knowing what kind of answer she’d expected. “That’s my job,” he added before returning the question. “What about you?” he asked.
Priya
Royal
Priya

IndlægEmne: Re: The World Went Quiet    The World Went Quiet  EmptyLør sep 21, 2019 11:52 pm

"I feel everything. I'm not numb to everything," she explained with a sour taste in her mouth. She didn't know how to explain it, it was just there. "I try not to feel everything, but its not always the cards are in my favor," she added. Grecia knew what it was like to be disappointed, so much she didn't really care for it in the end. Of course Grecia wanted to know, if he had spoken to her mother - who could blame her for hoping they would have talked. Again, it was something she didn't hope for because she knew she would be disappointed if they didn't.
"She is doing just fine, she is in a relationship, and just had two beautiful baby girls," she replied. Grecia knew better than to start off telling him it was demon children. Of course he knew that chance from his own experience. His answer to her question made her frown and raise her eyebrow just a little bit more. Hunting monsters, what did that even mean? "Hunting monsters," she mumbled a bit underneath her breath, wishing she still had her drink.
"I own a club here in town, otherwise.. I don't really do much, help mom at her store down town when she needs - otherwise, I'm just living life," she told him and lifted a bit on her right shoulder. She didn't mind him knowing she had a bit of a wild or crazy night life - it was who she was.
"You say you hunt monsters.. but what is a monster to you?"
Michael

Michael

IndlægEmne: Re: The World Went Quiet    The World Went Quiet  EmptySøn sep 22, 2019 1:09 pm

She wanted not to feel everything, to suppress her emotions like he did. He couldn’t help but wonder what she’d experienced to want that in the first place. Regardless of the reason, he wanted her to at least be hopeful about the future. “You just need to have faith that good things will come your way,” he said. He wished he could take away all the bad things that had happened, but he knew he couldn’t. There wasn’t a way to undo the past.
He stared at her for a moment when she said her mother was in a relationship and had started a family. He knew he should be happy for her, and a big part of him was. Truth be told, she’d probably been in many relationships after him. “That’s good. I’m glad she’s happy,” he replied, not knowing what else to say. It only gave him more reason to stay away from her. If she was finally happy, he certainly wasn’t going to ruin it with his presence.
You’re an owner of a night club?” he asked with raised brows before sighing. He knew it wasn't in his right to expect anything else from her and to act disappointed at hearing this. “Well I hope that makes you happy,” he then said, frankly that was all that mattered to him.

He fiddled a bit with a silver ring around his finger, as he thought of the many monsters he’d faced. “A monster is past saving. They kill innocent people without feeling remorse. That’s why it’s so important that I hunt them,” he explained. “And demons… ninety nine percent of them are monsters,” he added, firmly believing in that. That was how often his moral compass condemned them to be evil. “Your mother, and a few others, are the one percent exception... the one percent of demons who are more good than bad,” he said, knowing that his love for her had never blinded him from this truth. The rest of demons could try to fight the evil inside of them, but sooner or later it would come out in some form or another. “Hybrids like yourself don’t fall into that,” he said, just to be clear. “I know in my heart that you’re capable of doing great things,” he said, looking into her eyes. “What do you believe? What is a monster to you?” he asked, curious to know her perspective on the matter, on good versus evil.
Priya
Royal
Priya

IndlægEmne: Re: The World Went Quiet    The World Went Quiet  EmptySøn sep 22, 2019 3:06 pm

The talk about monsters made it shiver cold down her spine. But she listened. It was all black and white. Demons the evil, angels the good - however, he still let in his heart that not everyone was bad. Grecia had seen some of demons worst and even in some angels. She chuckled lightly when he said that she didn't fall into that category, as she was a hybrid. Great things, what did great things even mean? To Grecia it meant doing something she was proud off, but she felt like it meant something else when her father said those words. Like there was another meaning. He returned the question to her, she had not expected anything less.
"When we're young, we're taught the distinction between a hero and a villain, good and evil, a savior and a lost cause," she began and took a deep breath in before looking him in the eyes. Grecia knew there was more to people then their species, that was one thing her mother had told her. Grecia was thankful for that lesson. "But what if the only real difference is just who's telling the story?" she then asked and narrowed her eyes a little. Grecia was a mix between the two. The good and the bad, and she had met a lot of people expecting things from her. Some automatic thought of her as evil, others wanted to guide her through the dark to the light.
"The worlds isn't really that black and white to me. Peoples actions tells me who they are," she explained and leaned back into the seat.
Michael

Michael

IndlægEmne: Re: The World Went Quiet    The World Went Quiet  EmptySøn sep 22, 2019 7:37 pm

Michael shook his head lightly at her question. “No,” he said, disagreeing with her statement. “A bad guy justifying an evil action by saying he did it for good, doesn’t make the action any less evil... That’s just telling the story how he perceives it,” he explained, not knowing if she understood the psychological aspect of it. “If you believe that there is good in everyone, you’re wrong… there’s countless of evil creatures who are never going to give a crap about how they treat others… and sure, to some extent we are all capable of both good and evil. The important thing is that we try and make up for it,” he said, breathing out. Michael knew he saw the world as black and white. Being in a gray-zone wasn't going to change the world, but he understood what she meant and he agreed that actions spoke louder than words. He knew it was wrong to judge a book by its cover, however, with his experiences he most often did anyway, at least when it came to demons and fallen angels.
Of course but all it takes for me is one look to know those actions,” he said, meanwhile she’d have to wait days to years to see what actions a person would do, sometimes never knowing what they’d done in the past. “But don’t get me wrong, not a single time have I murdered someone who was capable of changing their actions… most people will be forgiven. Making mistakes is a part of living, how we learn to better ourselves,” he continued, thinking that he’d already talked a lot. But he wanted her to understand this. It’s what his life was based upon.

He looked a bit towards the bartender who had the note for him, before taking in another deep breath. “Do you have any other questions for me?” he asked, turning his gaze back to her. If there was anything she needed to say, he wanted her to say it now. Get it out of the way before they could move on and take part in each other’s lives again. He took out a small notebook from his jacket. Writing his phone number down, then his address to the apartment in Gaia that he stayed at. “If you ever need me, call this number,” he said before ripping the piece of paper out of the book and handed it to her.
Priya
Royal
Priya

IndlægEmne: Re: The World Went Quiet    The World Went Quiet  EmptyMan sep 23, 2019 5:59 pm

Grecia took a deep breath in, trying to convince herself not to interrupt him as he corrected her.
"Its just sad some people never get the chance to make up for their actions, don't you think?" She narrowed her eyes a little. Some people clearly judged by what they were and not for who they were. Herself included.  Grecia didn't understand who gave him the power to decide who was going to die. He didn't know what it was like to be on the other side of things, her side of things or her mothers. He was an angel, send by God - and yes he would know pain and sorrow - but would he ever truly understand what it was like to be on the wrong side of things. Grecia was always good in a debate, but right now she felt like they could go on forever - and she wasn't mentally prepared for that. However, she felt like they would get back to that at some point.

Grecia didn't know why, but his question made her hearts stop for a little while. Feeling the fear sneaking up upon her, as if he wanted to go - she wouldn't see him again. What if he never showed up again? He started writing something down on paper, explaining it was his number. Grecia took up one hand, her skin was cold as she shortly touched his hand taking the note. Her dark eyes looked down at the numbers and the adresse before she put the note in her jacket pocket. "So I guess you are busy?" She said not knowing why, but she didn't expect anything. She hadn't seen him in so many years, and this could be it. She hoped not. A part of her hoped that this wouldn't be it.
Michael

Michael

IndlægEmne: Re: The World Went Quiet    The World Went Quiet  EmptyMan sep 23, 2019 7:25 pm

No, I don’t think that,” he replied calmly. “Sometimes they’ve done so much harm that they don’t deserve a second chance,” he continued. “But I am proud of you for thinking like that. It shows that you have sympathy for others, monster or not… and trust me, a lot of angels share that same belief,” he added and turned slightly up in the creases of his mouth. Even though he viewed things differently, he was happy to hear that she had thoughts like that. Good thoughts. Most demons wouldn’t think about others in that way – a caring way. She was much like her mother in that way. “I’m sure your mother is very proud of you,” he said, thinking that she’d probably raised her to be a better person than he ever could.  

He smiled at her comment as he put the notebook back. Sometimes it felt like he was constantly busy. He felt guilty for taking time for himself, thinking of the people he could’ve saved. “Yeah well, there’s no way I’m leaving you now, if that’s what you think,” he said. He had waited more than eight hundred years for this moment. Still processing the fact that he was talking to her and that he wasn’t put through hell for doing so. “I guess I just wanted to make sure you had my number… because yes, I am busy most of the time, but I want you to know that you can always reach out to me,” he said, hoping that she’d do it as well. “Let me buy you a drink, that’s what you were here to do, right?” he asked before he caught a waitress’s attention, ordering a beer for himself.
So, what are your interests? Your dreams for the future?” he asked. He’d always pondered about who she’d turned out to be or what she was doing with her life. God forbade him for ever seeking any sort of information about her, so he never did.
Priya
Royal
Priya

IndlægEmne: Re: The World Went Quiet    The World Went Quiet  EmptyMan sep 23, 2019 8:56 pm

A small smile blossomed on her face, when he said he was proud of her. It was like a fog of good emotions spreading in her chest totally unexpected. It felt good. Grecia didn't domment on it. Her mother told her time to time, that she was proud of her. Also in the times when Grecia knew it wasn't what she deserved to hear. Grecia had spend many years away from her mother, mostly after becoming off age. Spending time with a full time traveller, inspired her to go ahead and see the world herself.

It felt like she had held her breath forever, till he confirmed he wasn't leaving just yet. Grecia breathed out and she actually seemed calmer than she had been the past minutes. It took time for her to warm up, and  even through there still was a big way to go - it was getting warmer. "Thank you," she then said and breathed out once more. "I appreciate it," she added with a small smile on her lips. Grecia had never been the one asking others for help unless, she was saw no other way out. Grecia chuckled a little softly when he wanted to buy her a drink.
"That is true," she replied with a little curl on her lips, almost forming a full smile. The waitress looked at her and Grecia ordered a Daiquiri. She took a deep breath in when he asked about her future plans, and blinked a few times.
"Uhm," she scratched the back of her head a little, before she took off her jacket. If they were staying for a while, she didn't want to wear it. "I've spend much of my time travelling around the world.. just like mum you could say," she placed her hands on the table and folded them together.
"I've spend most of this year in the states. I spend over half the time there volunteering at the Minnesota black bear sanctuary. I had a few things I needed to get off my mind, and it seemed like a good way to do it," she told folded her lips together. "I don't plan dreams for the long run, I like taking things as they come."
Michael

Michael

IndlægEmne: Re: The World Went Quiet    The World Went Quiet  EmptyTirs sep 24, 2019 6:54 pm

He tipped his head with a smile as to say ‘no problem’ to her thank you. He wanted her to trust him, no matter how long it would take for them to get there. The first step was for her to know that he could be counted on whenever she needed him. “But hold on to the thought of not expecting anything… I’m still not sure what this meeting means for my destiny… if I’m to never see you again. I don’t know any of those things right now,” he said, and sighed as he looked a bit away from her. “I don’t want it to be over, to be awoken from this dream,” he said in a lower voice. He hoped in his heart that he wouldn't be forced to leave her again, that God would grant him this one wish.

The drinks were put in front of them and Michael took a sip of his beer while he listened to Grecia. He was surprised, perhaps even impressed to hear that she was doing volunteer work. He agreed that spending time in nature had a calming effect on one’s mind. “That’s good,” he said with a nod. “So did you? Get the things off your mind,” he asked, before taking another sip of his beer.
It didn’t seem like she had any questions for him and he wondered if it was because she already knew him through other people's words. “Have you had any children?” he then asked. He’d of course wondered about this. If he was a grandfather to anyone.
Priya
Royal
Priya

IndlægEmne: Re: The World Went Quiet    The World Went Quiet  EmptyTirs sep 24, 2019 7:20 pm

And just like that the fear returned from its grave and put its claws deep in her skin. Talking about his destiny, she couldn't put her own mind into that way of thinking. Destiny was such a weird word, and what it meant was different to everyone. Grecia didn't know what to ask, her mind didn't work quite well on that area. It seemed like right now, she was still overwhelmed by the fact that he was sitting here in front of her after all these years. Grecia took her drink and took a sip as he asked her.
"Yeah, I did. Then mum called me to help her with some stuff," she didn't know if now was the time to talk about the twins. It wasn't usual for her mother or Grecia herself to settle down in one place for long. Grecia has had a difficult time getting over her break up with Ace, but he had been right - it was going in dangerous field.

Her world stopped for a small second and her heart skipped a few beats to the next question. Grecia felt her cold breath over her lips as she breathed out. It was crazy how that one thought drove her emotions up even after all these years. But loss was never really easy.
"I did once," she confirmed and looked a little down. "A boy, his name was Liam," she nodded a little before regaining her courage to look her father in the eye.
"The Black Death took him back in 1347," she knew it was a long time ago. But she had never really thought about having children after that. Grecia had put effort into starting building shelters to make sure no one was without roof over their heads. "What about you, anymore family I should know about?" She asked, but was so afraid of the answer.
"Sorry if I'm not much of a chatter, I guess I'm still overwhelmed by the fact that you are right in front of me," she then admitted. "I never thought I would see you again. I used to pray, just in hope.. then I stopped I guess," it was like God had punished her more than giving her hope.
Michael

Michael

IndlægEmne: Re: The World Went Quiet    The World Went Quiet  EmptyTirs sep 24, 2019 8:55 pm

He nodded to her answer, not really thinking it was in his place to ask what she needed help with. He feared what would happen after she told her mother about their meeting, and perhaps he needed to be prepared for it if she did. “Will you tell your mother about this?
His expression changed at her use of past tense, feeling his stomach twist at knowing this. He frowned slightly when she said how he died. He couldn’t believe that God had let that happen, let a disease take his life. But there was nothing he could do to bring him back. All he could do was pray that he was in Heaven, safe and at peace. “I’m so sorry,” he said quietly, the pain spreading from his stomach to the rest of his body.

He took a deep breath in at her question. “Yes, a sister,” he answered looking into her eyes. “Her name is Erin, she’s 21 and studying at the academy… she’s the main reason I’ve rented an apartment in Gaia,” he continued, tracing his fingers down the glass. Perhaps she’d expected him to list a whole number of people. Truth be told, he couldn’t be sure that there wasn’t more family out there. Not because he had slept with many women, but he’d be lying if he said he hadn’t sinned.
You don’t need to apologize… this isn’t a normal situation,” he said shaking his head briefly. He understood what she was feeling. He was still in disbelief about the whole thing. It wouldn’t be the first time he'd dreamt about seeing her. He took another sip of his beer as he thought about what she said. He couldn’t blame her for losing hope. He’d done the same in purgatory, concluded that their paths were never meant to cross. That’s what God had told him anyway.
Priya
Royal
Priya

IndlægEmne: Re: The World Went Quiet    The World Went Quiet  EmptyOns sep 25, 2019 8:35 am

"Most likely, yeah," she admitted. Grecia told her mother about a lot of stuff, but not everything. There were still things that she didn't want her mother to know, or her father for that matter. "She never talks or talked badly about you," her mother was a kind soul, they both knew that. Grecias mother had always gone her best never to put Micheal in a bad light, which possibly was one of the reasons why Grecia took meeting him after all this time so calmly. He wasn't a villain in her story.
"Yeah, me too," she replied almost breathless.

The moment of truth hit her quite hard, when he said she had a sister. Grecia wasn't jealous of nature, but she couldn't help but feeling it twisting around in her stomach. The fact that she had a sister who has had their father growing up. The one thing Grecia had wished for, but never had.
"That's nice," she smiled a little and took another mouthful of her drink. Grecia hoped that Erin knew how lucky she was, and she didn't take her time with their father for granted. Grecia put the glass back down and licked her lips before moving her eyes back to her father. Still surprised he was there every time she looked up.
"But if you don't wanna run into mum, you should avoid the shop in the city center; The Banshees Scream. She own that, you know how fond she is about poisons and herbs," she chuckled lightly about that thought. Her uncle Amery always called her mother for Poison Ivy. "Amery lives here as well," Amery was Clarissas twin brother and even through she had been four when she last saw her father. She knew her mother and uncle were close, it would be very weird if they hadn't met before - but she couldn't be sure.
Michael

Michael

IndlægEmne: Re: The World Went Quiet    The World Went Quiet  EmptyOns sep 25, 2019 9:09 pm

He nodded silently. It was typical Clarissa to have acted that way, but he wouldn’t have blamed her if she talked badly about him. “I guess that’s why you haven’t hit me yet,” he said teasingly, before taking another sip of his beer. He hadn’t expected her to take their meeting this well. He'd assumed she'd have feelings of hatred or anger towards him, but it seemed that he was mistaken.
You know, we should go out to dinner this weekend, the three of us,” he suggested, assuming she was interested in meeting her half-sister. He’d never thought the day would come but thinking about the three of them going out together made a warmth spread in his heart. A feeling of belonging.

Point taken,” he said and smiled, it wasn’t so much that he didn’t want to run into her. It was that there wasn’t any reason to. Nothing good would come out of it, and honestly, he didn’t think Clarissa ever mentioned him. He nodded when she said that Amery lived here. “I guess it'll be hard not to run into them eventually,” he said thoughtfully, looking a bit around on the faces in the night club. “Why did you decide to own a club?” he then asked, curious to know what had led her to the decision. He understood why her mother had opened a shop, since the things she sold were regarding her interests, but he had a harder time understanding why anyone would want to run a club. It was typically close connected to crime and sinful activities, not to mention the mess that it left behind.
Priya
Royal
Priya

IndlægEmne: Re: The World Went Quiet    The World Went Quiet  EmptyTors sep 26, 2019 12:25 pm

“I’m not saying it didn’t cross my mind,” she chuckled a little. Grecia managed to come up with a little teasing smile. Grecia wasn’t the type to act out of violence or anger. If anything, she would be more passive aggressive about it. She had given up on this day many years ago, many heartaches later but somehow, she was still drawn to the idea. Maybe she never had given up completely. Her heart was a fragile thing, but for some reason she never really guarded it that well.  Grecia gave him a nod, not knowing how she would react seeing her half-sister.  However, she knew one day would come and she would meet her most likely.
Grecia knew both her mother and uncle were busy with their newfound family lives. She was happy for them, that they had found someone to settle down with. Once again, the jealousy strokes its claws over her skin, and she needed to push it away before the cut got to deep.  
“Well, they are quite busy. But eventually if you are staying in the area, it’s a possibility."

Grecia knew the question would come up, it was a common question. Her answer really depending much on who the person who asked were.
“Well, its actually quite the funny story. For some people at least,” she began and ran a hand through her curly brown hair. She played a bit with one of the ends, before letting her hands fall onto the table in front of them. “I bought the building a while back, not really for my own interest. It started off more as a homeless shelter, and then off course people needed to earn money. So one idea let to another, and the people who run it are the people who started out on the streets,” she took her glass in her left hand and circled the liquid a little around before lifting it up to take a sip.
“Some people are rescued from abusive family situations. Other people who just needed a second chance,” she had more to tell about it - but she didn’t know how much information he wanted or how much she wanted to say. Grecia hadn’t checked on it in a year, and she was a little afraid how Mandy had treated the place in her absence.
Michael

Michael

IndlægEmne: Re: The World Went Quiet    The World Went Quiet  EmptySøn sep 29, 2019 8:21 pm

He smiled at her comment, curious to know if she felt angry with him for what had happened or if she instead blamed God. After all, it wasn’t many who understood his power or the fact that everyone had a destiny and that bad things would come to those who tried to change that. He nodded when she said they were busy, and although he hadn’t planned on staying for long, he now felt a strong desire to. In the end, his desire didn't matter. He knew he couldn't stay out of selfish reasons, not when there were more important matters to attend to.

He leaned a bit forward, slightly surprised to hear she’d bought the building to provide shelter for the homeless. He hadn’t expected that answer, so he couldn’t help but feel proud about her good intentions. “That’s a great story,” he said, thinking that she'd probably helped many people throughout her life. “And please let me know if you ever need a helping hand working with the homeless,” he said, willing to help in any way he could. He always had time to stop by the homeless on the street, giving them food, keeping them safe and manipulating the temperature to keep them warm. If money and time wasn't an issue, he would help them get a roof over their head as well. “You’re a good person, Grecia,” he said, looking into her eyes with a warm gaze. He’d of course worried about how she’d turned out, if he was going to be disappointed... but so far it seemed he hadn't had much to fear.
Priya
Royal
Priya

IndlægEmne: Re: The World Went Quiet    The World Went Quiet  EmptyOns okt 02, 2019 8:47 pm

She was happy what he liked her story. What was better than the story was being in it, of course not everything was picture perfect. Grecia herself was far from it. She nodded as he said, that she could let him know if she needed help. This was her life mission, or at least the one she had given herself. So it meant a lot when people, especially her father wanted to help out if she needed it. Her eyes moved back to him and she blinked a little when he said she was a good person. It was almost like she had trouble believing it, or simply maybe it was a long time anyone had spoken those exact words to her. Maybe from the things she had just told he painted that picture, but she was far from perfect. There was always a shadow side of every good thing, and a light in every dark thing. That was how she lived. Without that mindset, who would have known where she would have been now? Lost in a maze of her own thoughts maybe.
"I like to think so," she replied with a small smile. Seeing yourself as a good person. Was that selfish to think? Grecia wondered but breathed out before returning the glass to her lips to take a sips. Her mother had raised her to be good, and she was so proud to be her mothers daughter - but didn't always feel like her mother had the daughter she really deserved to have.  Grecia took a deep breath in and put the glass down.
" If you could paint a picture of any scenery you’ve seen before, what would you paint?" she then asked randomly.  Grecia haven't asked him a lot of things, so it seemed to be about time to just say anything. And to her, peoples thoughts were always most pure when they didn't expect the question they got.
Michael

Michael

IndlægEmne: Re: The World Went Quiet    The World Went Quiet  EmptyTors okt 03, 2019 6:47 pm

He was happy that she saw herself as good because that’s all he wanted for her. To do good in her life. “Just stay out of trouble, okay? Sometimes helping people can be a dangerous task,” he said, thinking that she probably knew what he meant. In regard to the homeless alone, there were many people who weren’t in their right mind. Junkies hallucinating things that could make them unpredictable or violent. Some would try to take advantage of her. Not to mention many of them were in Southside, which wasn't a place he ever wanted her to visit.

Her question came a bit out of the blue, but he didn’t mind questions like that. He looked a bit at the wall decorations as he thought about a scenery. “You know, God once created a world for me,” he said, thinking about the now apocalyptic world he’d once ruled. God created many worlds, and when one failed, he’d just create a new one to try and better it. “It’s destroyed now, but uh… before all that, it was everything that I’d imagine a beautiful world to be. Light, pure, good,” he said, thinking back on it with a wistful expression. “I would probably paint a scenery from that. The sun setting over a turquoise lake. A waterfall crashing down from the cliffs. The mountains covered in green trees,” he said. To him it had been the equivalent to paradise or earth without humans and evil. He finished his drink, before he asked her a question: “If you could change one thing about the world, what would it be?
Priya
Royal
Priya

IndlægEmne: Re: The World Went Quiet    The World Went Quiet  EmptyTors okt 03, 2019 8:01 pm

She took his request in and gave him a nod. She knew it could be a risk. People had stabbed her in the back before, and she knew it wouldn't be long before someone else did. Grecia was selfless in the act of helping others, possibly blind to the fear of God hating her more than he already did. She took the last sip of her drink. Grecia knew the environment she was living in pretty well. She breathed out. "I will be careful," she promised. Grecia couldn't promise to stay out of trouble, sometimes trouble came from the most unexpected situations.  

Grecia let him think. It wasn't an easy question, she didn't even know how she would have answered it - or maybe she did. She pushed that thought out of her head and just took a chance to actually look at him. Grecia was starting to realize it wasn't a dream, but pure reality. If it really was because of God, why had he finally let them cross paths now? What was the bigger picture? She knew there had to be one. Nothing like this came without a course. When he started to speak, she listened. Her eyes glowing almost like as a child listening to a great story right before bed time. Maybe it was just what she wanted. To listen to his voice in order to let herself be placed back in the memories that always were threatened to be erased. Sometimes she had wondered why her mother always had insisted on letting his memory be in colors in her mind. It was the only reason she still could remember his face, his aura, his voice. Grecia would lie if she said it didn't make her tear up. Feeling like rocks was lifted one by one from her heart. Grecia smiled by the vision her mind painted of his description. One thing she could change in the world. Grecia folded her lips and leaned back into her seat with a thoughtful expression. She frowned a little. Almost like she had to make a choice that would effect the world from the second the words left her mouth.
"Human greed," she replied and breathed out. "I would eliminate human greed.  Its the core of most of our world's problems. Its like the more years that pass the more the seeds of greed just grows. Making mankind more blind to the things that matters," Grecia breathed out and scratched her neck a little before putting her hands on the table in front of her. " Or maybe its just because I have watched the world change, and it makes me sad. So many people take so much forgratned because they are busy wanting more and more."
Sponsored content

IndlægEmne: Re: The World Went Quiet    The World Went Quiet  Empty

The World Went Quiet
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 1

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum
Athena :: Gaia :: Grounds of Lily :: Fjorden :: The Hive-
Gå til: