Athena
Vil du reagere på denne meddelelse? Tilmeld dig forummet med et par klik eller log ind for at fortsætte.

Athena Akademiet: Det bedste akademi for alt overnaturligt og alle mennesker fra hele Verden.

IndeksIndeks  SøgSøg  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email
Tidslinje

År: 2020
Årstid: Sommer
Måned: August

Fuldmåne:
3. August
Nymåne:
19. August
Latest topics
» So we are brothers?
Innocent Lives Pay The Price ~ cw EmptyYesterday at 10:30 pm by Jael

» Adrenaline keeps on rushing in
Innocent Lives Pay The Price ~ cw EmptyYesterday at 10:10 pm by Giselle

» A simple shape shifter.... or...
Innocent Lives Pay The Price ~ cw EmptyYesterday at 10:01 pm by Arthas

» Well hello there!
Innocent Lives Pay The Price ~ cw EmptyYesterday at 9:53 pm by Jael

» When and where am I? - Michael
Innocent Lives Pay The Price ~ cw EmptyYesterday at 9:17 pm by Michael

» A View From The Top
Innocent Lives Pay The Price ~ cw EmptyYesterday at 8:45 pm by Mirabelle

» Missed me?
Innocent Lives Pay The Price ~ cw EmptyYesterday at 8:42 pm by Jael

» Carnal Desires
Innocent Lives Pay The Price ~ cw EmptyYesterday at 8:39 pm by Michael

» Jael's Instagram
Innocent Lives Pay The Price ~ cw EmptyYesterday at 8:01 pm by Jael

Top posting users this month
Manuel
Innocent Lives Pay The Price ~ cw EmptyInnocent Lives Pay The Price ~ cw 9688_210Innocent Lives Pay The Price ~ cw Empty 
Michael
Innocent Lives Pay The Price ~ cw EmptyInnocent Lives Pay The Price ~ cw 9688_210Innocent Lives Pay The Price ~ cw Empty 
Lenina
Alexei
Lilith
Giselle
Jael
Mirabelle
Alazul
Elion
Statistics
Der er i alt 298 tilmeldte brugere
Den sidst registrerede bruger er Theia

Vores brugere har i alt skrevet 46455 indlæg in 3234 subjects
Top posters
Tidus
Lilith
Niklaus
Freya
Razor
Reign
Joy
Cassandra
Luca
Avila

Innocent Lives Pay The Price ~ cw

Go down 
ForfatterBesked
Gæst
Gæst

Innocent Lives Pay The Price ~ cw Empty
IndlægEmne: Innocent Lives Pay The Price ~ cw   Innocent Lives Pay The Price ~ cw EmptyTors sep 12, 2019 7:17 pm

Innocent Lives Pay The Price ~ cw Tumblr_p1bbahws7b1wljtfbo1_500

TIME | 00:21
PLACE | The Hive - Nightclub
WEATHER | Raining outside, chilly. Warm inside
SURROUNDINGS | Trash/Alkohol/Glass, Bags
OUTFIT LINK> | Black Dress

Dedicated to - @Lorenzo

The night had went great. Customers had come and gone, and they had loved the experience. It was sunday and the club had only been open tonight for a special event, which had reached its end, a half hour later. She had sent staff home for the night, because she felt like cleaning for herself, but she had asked one of the staff, to close the door after them, but little did she know, that the person forgot it. She didnt know.. that, that would be the first big mistake she would make tonight.. being alone and also counting on someone else to close the door for her, when she could just have done it herself.

She looked around for some moment, before taking one of the bags and starting to drop some trash in it, but not before she had took a glove on her one hand. When all the trash was done for, she quickly took some of the many glasses op to the bar, so she could clean them later. She then put on some soothing indie music. Her thoughts was a mess, after a call from her mother, that she had gotten earlier.. about her father that had been killed, and that she assumed that the clans alpha was after her now. She knew that it couldnt be another clan but the one she had met when she was sixteen.. a young girl, sweet and polite, or that was what she had thought, until it ended in a brawl and by accident she had ended up killing the girl. She remembered her father finding her, covered in blood, sitting besides the dead body.. before her father had taken her by the hand and ordered her to go.. until he had banned her from their clan, to save her.. to save the clan. She had yelled at him, tried to explain that it was an accident, but he wouldnt listen at that time and now.

She felt a tear travel down her cheek. Her father wasnt the best father in the world, because of his brutality, but she had still loved him dearly and now, days after.. her mother had called her and told her about it. She removed the tear with her sleave from the long tight fittet dress, before looking around for a moment, to see the place, looking much cleaner and more polished. A little smile started to show over her lips, before she got a scent. She quickly turned around, only to get a bad feeling. * No.. tell me she didnt forget to lock the door.. *. The thoughts that ran through her in that moment, was that maybe someone had broken in.. but something inside of her, said that she had been found.. and not by just anyone. The scent was overwelming and made her eyes glow in the dim light, so it looked like liquid gold. Another wolf, she was certain of it. She could feel her teeth starting to sharpen and her body starting to go tense.

Sidst rettet af Kiara Fre sep 13, 2019 12:43 pm, rettet 1 gang
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Joseph

Joseph

Humør : All of us live with a demon inside. Some days you control the demon. And other days it controls you. And it is always hungry. It feeds on lust and longing. And while you may slumber, the demon never sleeps. It tempts you into crossing every line you've ever drawn, all the while it tests you, haunts you. And once it has turned your loved ones into enemies, the demon has consumed you whole.
Fag : Sports + magic + Chemistry +
Antal indlæg : 42

IndlægEmne: Re: Innocent Lives Pay The Price ~ cw   Innocent Lives Pay The Price ~ cw EmptyTors sep 12, 2019 8:44 pm

It wasn't like he was a brutal killer, or he was. He had much better things to do, then go on killing sprees. Lorenzo liked to think off himself as fair. He didn't kill unless he had to or unless blood from his pack were spilled. It was years since he had lost an omega, but the omega back then had been his friends before he became alpha. It could have been Morgan, that was the worst feeling - or Margo. Just imagining it could have been one of the ones closes to him. It had lead him to confront the alpha the second he had a chance. Of course he hadn't been alone, Margo had been by his side - making sure to keep him in check when the job was done. Because once he started, he had trouble holding himself at bay. It hadn't taken long till he had gotten the information about what really had happened. Of course he had Margo go get information from people, just by looking at her people trusted her blindly - it was something about her aura. Lorenzo however hadn't asked her to join him tonight. He needed to confront the killer himself.

People already thought of him as a monster or just as someone damged. He might as well add to the list. He wasn't the type who just broke in to places, but since he had friends who could track up everyone - Leah had helped him find Kiara. It wasn't really hard. He had found this bar and looked around the area, and waited till most people had left. Finally it seemed to be only her scent. He didn't do this confrontation for attention, he did it because one from his family was dead because of her. But he had killed her father. They were even. Weren't they? Lorenzo walked up to the door, he slowly opened it and closed it behind him. Then he just walked around, letting his eyes analyse the rooms.

Lorenzo could hear her heart beat speeding up when she caught his scent. The fear was filling the air as he inhaled it. He took a step into the room she was in and leaned against the door frame.
"Hello dear," he crossed his arms looking at her with a natural expression. "If you expect people to stay out, you should really lock your doors. You never know what kind of people who would walk in these days," he breathed out before pushing himself away from the doorframe and took a few steps closer to her.
"Its a nice place you got," he admired looked a little around in the room before his ice blue eyes landed on her again.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Re: Innocent Lives Pay The Price ~ cw   Innocent Lives Pay The Price ~ cw EmptyTors sep 12, 2019 9:28 pm

The golden eyes looked at him, while a confused look could be seen on the picture perfect face of hers. She didnt know why he had come to her, or why he had killed her father and not her.. maybe her father didnt give her up after all, or maybe this fuck, was just as much coldbloded as any other wolf she had met in her life, that had a leading pack, except for Eddie. She slowly crossed her arms, before sitting down at the edge of the couch, when she laughed a little, when he said dear to her. " I´m not your dear, sweetheart ". She said the last thing with such disgust behind her cold tone of voice. If he looked closely into the golden eyes, that almost looked like liquid gold, he could see a rage in them, an animal clawing from inside, waiting to burst out of its cage. " Oh sorry, sometimes trash gets inside, like right now ". She gave ha head nod in his direction and a swift but elegant motion of her hand, gesturing to him, that he was the trash that got inside. " Besides, it wasnt me that was suppose to lock the door, but a soon to be fired now. so gloat all you want little pup ". A little smile started to form over the pump lips, before she looked into his ice blue eyes.

She couldnt lie.. it was like looking at ice, cold and almost void of feelings, thats how she felt his gaze was, but then again, they had some distance between them, so she couldnt be sure. " Thanks, its my very own design. A place for all species to come, even trash like you ". A small laugter could be heard, before she turned her back to him, trying to act like she wasnt intimidated by him, but she still felt weak and not at all ready to fight, but she could feel the anger, the anger from him killing her dad. " Why did you kill him.. when it was me, that killed her.. ". She turned around and looked straight at him, now with her eyes glowing a little more than before.

It wasnt the first time she would have started a fight, but then again, she didnt want to trash and wreck her lovely nightclub. She felt a strong urge to just jump this man. She had forgot everything about that she even had paid security, that she could call whenever she wanted, almost right outside the door almost. " What do you want.. came here to gloat about killing him, or are you here to kill me, finish up the job. How is it justifying killing an innocent for another persons wrong doing? ". She smiled a little this time, trying to poke him, make him mad. She always played with fire, that was her weakness, thinking before talking.
Joseph

Joseph

Humør : All of us live with a demon inside. Some days you control the demon. And other days it controls you. And it is always hungry. It feeds on lust and longing. And while you may slumber, the demon never sleeps. It tempts you into crossing every line you've ever drawn, all the while it tests you, haunts you. And once it has turned your loved ones into enemies, the demon has consumed you whole.

IndlægEmne: Re: Innocent Lives Pay The Price ~ cw   Innocent Lives Pay The Price ~ cw EmptyFre sep 13, 2019 12:13 pm

He chuckled by her words.
“Nice vocabulary you have. Did your father teach you that?” he looked at the way her lips formed a little smile.  Lorenzo had spent years observing enemies. Observing friends. Learning how to study body language, she turned her back to him. If he had been stupid, he would have attacked just then. But he didn’t. Lorenzo was unnaturally calm, and that was what made him so unpredictable. She turned around looking at him, as she confronted him about killing her father. Lorenzo breathed out and put his hand on a chair next to him.
“You are asking the wrong questions,” he began and shook his head a little. “The question is, why did you kill him?” He corrected her and looked straight at her.
“I’m not going to gloat about it or kill you. I just want you to know,” he took a step closer to her. Letting his red eyes glow up in the room - showing off the dominance he had as an alpha. “His blood is on your hands. He didn’t want to give you up, so he took the blame,” he confirmed in a small sight. Lorenzo kept his gaze at her.
It was a good death, he put up a good fight,” he admitted. Lorenzo admired strength and she showed that. She wasn’t afraid of him. Some people would be pissed off by that factor, but not Lorenzo. He hadn’t known that her father had been innocent in the crime, not till after.
Your father is dead because of you, you get to live with that,” he pointed out and took a few steps to the side. “Don’t tell me that I hid a nerve?” He asked and left out a light chuckle.

“Would you calm yourself down, because you are getting on my nerves. And you don’t want to see what happens to people who get on my nerves,” he warned her. Lorenzo took a deep breath in. Controlling nerves in other people systems was his specialty, along with causing more damaged than he could count. He tilted his head a little to the side, frowning a bit as he pulled one of her smaller nerves in her left arm. Just to make sure she knew, that he was able to cause more trouble than was worth the time here. However, it didn’t stop, it slowly spread on the pain scala. It wasn’t because he wanted to hurt her badly. She would have to live with the fact, that she was the reason her father was dead. That was suffering enough. He knew that. He had killed his own father as well.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Re: Innocent Lives Pay The Price ~ cw   Innocent Lives Pay The Price ~ cw EmptyFre sep 13, 2019 12:58 pm

When he started to chuckle, her mouth twitched in a disgruntled expression. She didnt find it amusing at all, but then again, she was the one that started this. The words he spoke after that, hit her heart like a knife. * How dare he mention my father! *. She could feel the anger bobling in her blood, her flesh starting to get warm and her mind starting to blur into a chaos, that she couldnt control. His calmness pissed her off, but the words that he spoke after, was the breaking point for her. She didnt turn her gaze from him this time, she let his red eyes glow towards him, and as he had took a step closer, so did she towards him, with her golden glowing eyes, showing him, that she would not let herself be dominated by him. Normally in this situation, normal wolfs would have bowed or maybe even stepped back, shown weakness, but rogue wolfs was so much more dangerous, because most rogue wolfs, could not be controlled by alpha´s, but some could, if they were pushed enough.

" Dont put the blame on me, it was you that had his life in your hands!. I didnt see his last expression, i didnt choose for him to die, you did ". His words ripped her apart, one after one. She folded her hands, let her fine polished nails prickle her silky soft hands, beføre she let her body relax a little more. When he said that her father was dead because of her and that she got to live with that, she quickly moved closer to him. Her hair flowing almost from the elegant and swift movement, before she stood face to face with him, almost only a hand length between them. " How dare you! ". She growled a little, before hearing his words.

She couldnt just let it go now. " Just because you are some fucking alpha, dont you dare thing it makes no fucking difference, you dont have the slightest idea about what i am capable of! ". She beared her teeth a little, before feeling something in her arm. " Ah.. ". She looked down at her arm, before looking at him with her glowing eyes. When the pain got worse, she turned her back to him, before saying. " Coward, if you want to hurt me, then use your hands ". She was almost certain that it was his doing, but she didnt know how or even what happened. She looked concerned at her arm, it almost felt like when a nerve got stuck. The pain was intense and she was afraid to move her arm too much, while she still let the other hand press against the place where the pain came from.
Joseph

Joseph

IndlægEmne: Re: Innocent Lives Pay The Price ~ cw   Innocent Lives Pay The Price ~ cw EmptyFre sep 13, 2019 3:52 pm

His expression remained calm, letting her anger wash away as they hit the rock. Her anger was amusing to him, not in a sadist way - more in he liked her fire. Lorenzo frowned a bit by her reaction to his use of his ability. He snorted a bit and rolled his eyes.
"And why in hell would I take orders from you on that?" He bugged but didn't really waited for an answer. This was the smallest amount of pain he could bring, it could get much worse.
"Like I said, I'm not here to kill you," he exhaled and walked a few steps closer to her. "Actually, I understand," he then admitted and tilted his head a little to the side. Lorenzo knew how easy it was so loose control. How it was to be filled up with guilt till the point nothing really mattered anymore. Lorenzo stood a few steps from her before his eyes turned to its normal ice blue color. He was way more than just the emotional less fool he made out of himself. Few people knew that, very few people knew him before his father had made him this. Being this person, was never who he thought he would be when he was younger. But it was who he had become.

Lorenzo narrowed his eyes for a few seconds, letting his thoughts sync. He didn't want to do anything rash.
"You killed my friend," he said in a almost hoarse voice, looking her directly in the eye. "You know what that felt like? It felt like losing a limb," he breathed out and took another step closer. Making him not being far away from her at all.
"I wanted the person who did it to pay, to suffer simply for causing me to feel that grief and pain," he didn't know why he admitted these emotions of weakness. "I thought I got what I needed, but I didn't. It doesn't change my ways or what I did. But I'm sorry you had to lose your father," he confirmed and shook his head a little. He could really understand why he by this second felt this sense of being vulnerable, he had spend to much time with Dylan and Margo. He took a step back and walked a few steps further away from her.
"You are angry with me, and you should be. You will be for a long time. But careful, anger changes you and twists you till you don't recognize yourself," he shook his head in a little sight and looked at his reflection in a bottle on a shelf.

Then he turned around and faced her again. He stopped the pain in her arm, once he remembered holding it on her. He looked into her eyes, and maybe it was because he had seen his own reflection in hers. Being all by yourself, letting other people take the fall for your mistakes. They weren't really that different.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Re: Innocent Lives Pay The Price ~ cw   Innocent Lives Pay The Price ~ cw EmptyFre sep 13, 2019 5:57 pm

He was fierce she would give him that, and he didnt look bad at all. He beautiful to behold, especially his red eyes, and with every step he took, she could see him more and more clearly. Something inside her, made her turn her gaze away from him for a second, before looking back at him, while she took a step back, so there was some space between them again. She could still feel the pain in her arm, but she didnt let it show on her face. She didnt wanna give him the pleasure of showing weakness, because she was anything but weak. When he said that he understood her, she tilted her head to the side a little, narrowing her eyes at him, and then said " How ". When he walked closer to her, she took another step back, before she noticed his ice blue eyes come back. They were like northern ice to look at, so beautiful and mysterious, but that wouldnt get her to lower her guard. When he said that she killed his friend, her expression instantly softened, with a sadden look in her eyes, before she looked away from him trying to escape his gaze. " And so.. ". She wasnt about to say just yet, that it was an accident.. and she had still done it, even if she didnt mean too.

She didnt notice when he took a step closer and the couch side behind her, hindered her from taking any steps back, unless she wanted to end up on the couch with him looking down at her. She didnt look his way, but she listened to every word he said, before her eyes stopped glowing and the golden eyes could be seen, still shining bright, like it was almost impossible to have such golden eyes, and if someone looked closer, there could be seen a hint of green in them. She turned her gaze to him, looked him straight in the eyes, with a soft expression, when he said sorry that she had lost her father. She was conflicted, because his words were true and if only her father had delivered her to him.. and it still surprised her, that he didnt, because he hadnt always been the loving father, rather violent at times and sometimes she would reap his frustrations, which was also why she had the power that she had, because he had punished her so many times, with his claws.

" I still hate you.. ". She rubbed her arm gently, when the pain finally stopped. She looked at him a little, trying to figure out what to do in her head, before she slowly walked near him, before saying. " It was an accident... i didnt mean to kill her. I´m not a.. well.. ". She looked down a little, before saying " I were not a killer.. ". She looked at him with watery eyes, before turning her side to him, walking over to the bar, before she found a glass and then poured some red wine for herself. When she took a sip, the wine stained her plump lips, in a sligt rose red color, before she liked her lips, then looked at him a little. " Do you want some, now that you have come all this way? ". She didnt look to trilled to ask him, but something in her was curious. " So i take it, your father also didnt have a mug too, with the words best father of the year ". She made a little joke, before taking a sip from the wine glass, before waiting to see if he wanted to sit down and talk a little. She didnt know why she was getting so soft, especially when he killed her father, but for now, she wouldnt do anything to him and he hopefully wouldnt do anything to her.
Joseph

Joseph

IndlægEmne: Re: Innocent Lives Pay The Price ~ cw   Innocent Lives Pay The Price ~ cw EmptyLør sep 14, 2019 10:26 am

She hated him, and he understood why. Lorenzo hated himself for who he had become as well, so it never surprised him how much hatred there was towards him. Kiara walked slowly closer to him. His eyes locked on hers, trying to figure out what was going on - but made a choice to push the thought aside.
"I believe you," he said almost breathless, it surprised him. He looked into her eyes, and he knew. Somehow he just knew. Lorenzo wasn't sure how many who actually believed her, if she said it was an accident. Lorenzo however knew her father could be brutal, he had seen it in his eyes - and Kiaras father shared the same set of eyes as his own. His jaws tensed a bit, as she looked at him with watery eyes. How cruel the world could be to the purest of souls at times. As she walked over to the bar, he turned around without taking his eyes from her.

Her question made him frown his brows a little, not expecting to be asked. However, he wasn't going to refuse a drink after this void of emotion that suddenly hit him.
"Sure, why not," he gave her a little nod and walked closer to the bar. He kept a fair distance between them, not wanting to come of as aggressive - maybe it had been the look in her eyes that had flipped the coin. Her joke made him chuckle a little and showed a little smile for a small matter of time.
"I actually think he did, but I recon he bought it to himself. He was a selfish prick," he shook his head a little, "I guess the apple doesn't fall far from the tree," he mumbled a little to himself. Lorenzo sat down at a chair and breathed out.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Re: Innocent Lives Pay The Price ~ cw   Innocent Lives Pay The Price ~ cw EmptyLør sep 14, 2019 5:26 pm

She was quite surprised that he believed her so quickly, but it wasnt a lie, but still.. he didnt know her at all, and just to give after like that?. She couldnt help but look at him from time to time, while she took a sip of her wine. It was weird sitting there, besides her fathers killer, but as he said, if it wasnt for her, then he wouldnt have gotten killed in the first place. This was why she hated packs and wolfs, because everything was always about the hieraky.. not about that wolfs was people too and had feelings but then again, his words how it had felt, she could understand that. She suddenly realised that she had acted rather selfish, with her talk towards him, because he had suffered too. " I´m sorry for your loss ". His gaze that was held towards her, got her cheeks a little red, because she wasnt used to getting such a look all the time. It felt almost af if he saw right through her and she felt naked under his gaze, from the intense ice blue eyes.
She couldnt help but smile a little when she heard his chuckle. It was really the most odd thing ever, to have a glass with her fathers killer, and him with his killer. She sighed a little, before finding a glas for him, and also some alcohol, from whiskey to rum to vodka to wine. " You can just take what you want ". She tog another sip of her wine, feeling the red liquid against her plump lips, before it prickled in her tongue.

She couldnt help but give a little soft and light chuckle from her, while she held her hand op in front of her lips, and gave a slight cough from her, because she had gotten a little inside her month and didnt exspect him to come with a little joke himself. She smiled with her eyes while she looked at him, covering her mouth, before slowly taking her arm down again, before turning around on the bar stool, so she sat with her front towards him and not the desk. " I dont think your father would have sat down with someone who murdered one in his pack, even if it was an accident, but then again.. i dont know him or you ". She smiled a little and took another sip, before finding a shot glas for herself. She needed something stronger than just wine for later. Her gaze slowly locked on to him again, before she looked away from him, before she said with a soft voice. " Sorry for my words earlier. I just.. sometimes get lost in the rage.. and then its like im not myself ". She looked down a little at the red liquid in front of her, before softly pushing the glass a little away from herself. She sighed and sat there, with her hands foldede under her chin, and the elbows on the desk.. while looking at the long mirror infront of her, on the wall that was as long as the bar. She could see him in the mirror, but tried not to look his way. She started to slowly bite down in the plump underlip of hers, that caved a little to the side, from the perly white teeth. She felt conflicted for a moment.. why had she just caved in like that?, was it because of everything that had happened some days before.. was she getting soft?. " So how come you first came now?. As i recall it has been what.. five years or something like that, since it happened?.. ". She tilted her head a little and looked at him with her gylden eyes, waiting for an answer, while playing with her underlip a little.
Joseph

Joseph

IndlægEmne: Re: Innocent Lives Pay The Price ~ cw   Innocent Lives Pay The Price ~ cw EmptyLør sep 21, 2019 10:48 am

"Its a long time ago," was his only respond when she said she was sorry for his loss. He could have stopped it, meaning he would have be killed by his father. Kill or be killed was a strong term used in his pack. He felt something, what he felt was unknown to himself. Lorenzo took a bottle of whiskey and poured a bit up in a glass and some ice. He liked the strong taste on his tongue, his father had given him a glass when he had gone hunting with him and the others. It had been their way of celebrating a successful hunt.  

"He wouldn't have. It would have been much more bloody," Lorenzo knew his father would have killed everyone in her former pack. Lorenzo had killed her father yes, but he spared the lives of the others. He knew he wasn't his father, and he was lucky to often have Margo by his side. She was his best friend. "You don't have to apologize for it. I deserve it," he admitted and took a mouthful of the strong liquid. Her question didn't surprise him, but it wasn't like he expected this situation when he first showed up. He felt calm, which was both shocking and surprising for him. He never felt this calm.
"Five years ago is also the same time I became alpha. Around the same time my father died. I was in a lot of anger about everything, I still am," he confronted his own emotions, and he frowned a bit by his own words. "I didn't give it much thought till one of my friends figured out some leads for me. But call me a busy man," he scratched his chin a little. "Why haven't you confronted me about it? I'm not the hardest person to track down," he was curious and under the ice blue eyes, the red was hiding in small glows that almost looked like fire dancing on the ice.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Re: Innocent Lives Pay The Price ~ cw   Innocent Lives Pay The Price ~ cw EmptyLør sep 21, 2019 11:58 am

She knew that he was right, it was a long time ago, but that didnt make the crime any less grave. Her expression dropped by his words, into a sad one for a moment, before her slender fingers wrapped around the crystal glass with the red liquid it in, before taking it up to her red stained plump lips. She gazed for a moment in the alpha´s direction, with her golden eyes, looking directly at his icy blues, before turning her gaze and looking at the bottles in the bar and the colored reflection they showed back. The smell of whiskey hit her, but not like a wall, but more like a memory. Never in her entire life, would she have guessed that this was going to happen, that she would actually have a conversation instead of a fight, with the alpha of the omega that she had killed, even if by accident, but a kill was still a kill. Something inside of her dropped, when she heard his words and she turned her gaze to him once more, but with a shocked expression painted over the pretty face this time. His words, the way that he had spoken them, as if it was just normal. It reminded her so much of her dad.. he would sometimes snap out of the blue.

" Well then.. maybe i should be greatfull, that it was only my dad that paid the price, but still.. a price that wasnt his to pay ". She lowered her head a little, before looking at the desk in front of them, with a troubles look, but also with regret. Her dad wasnt a saint, not even near.. but he still paid a price that wasnt his, with his life. She had thought that he would give her up any time, so she was so conflicted inside of herself. It was only now starting to hit her, that he had given his life for her, maybe for all the torture when she was young, but still.. she was still inside, her fathers girl.. the little girl that would follow her father and ask him curious questions, but also the girl that would hide under her bed, in hope that he wouldnt find her.

She looked slightly at him, before looking away, when he said that he deserved it. He did, but then again he didnt bear the burden of the blame all by himself. " I am to blame too.. ". She almost whispered the words between the full lips, before looking down at the red liquid in front of her, before swirling it inside the glass gently. She looked rather surprised, which made her gaze fall upon him again, but with a gentleness to them this time. " What happened to him.. your father, if i may ask ". She suddenly understood his anger and why he had done what he had done. He had an obligation as an alpha to show strength and justice for his pack, so someone had to pay a price, and in this case, the price was paid by her father, another alpha. " I didnt make it any easier for you, by ending up killing someone from your pack.. ". She couldnt help but feel connected with him for a second.. they had both watch death around the same time, and both things had affected them both, because if she had never killed the omega by accident she would never had met him, and if his father hadnt died, he would never had come here.

She noticed him frowning for a second, before a little smile appeared on her lips. * What is it with this guy? *. She suddenly got pulled out of her own thoughts, when he scratched his chin and asked her, why she had never confronted him about it. She looked down for a moment, remembering her fathers words, how he found her, shaking.. paralysed, it was her first real kill, first frenzy. She remembered how he smacked her across the face with his claws to follow, how she cried and looked at him, begged for help, begged for forgiveness, how she had held the wolf in her embrace, before screaming of pain but also sadness of the consequence of her actions. She remembered being told to never show her face again, and if she did, he would kill her himself.

" I.. ". She paused for a second, before looking gently but also pained at the man beside her, looking with her golden eyes, into the icy blue, that made her hairs in the neck rise slowly, and her body shiver for a brief moment. " I.. didnt really think it was an option. I got banned from my family, my pack.. and before i knew of it, i was marked as a rogue wolf, running around, trying to find ground to stand on, to find something.. anything... to hold on to ". She didnt know why she suddenly opened her heart like this, she had never done anything like it, never really put words on her emotions on... that episode.. not before now. She looked away from his gaze, like she was almost embarassed by her own words, her own openess towards him. She took a sip of her wine, still with her back turned slightly towards him, before saying " You could say, that.. i didnt give it much thought, until my mother called me. you could say... i was busy, trying to survive ".

It suddenly hit her, that his words from earlier and hers, was so much alike. She could feel the sadness inside of her, before slowly getting down from the chair, letting her hand glide around the glass and the wine bottle, before she started to walk over to one of the couches in white faux leather. The black dress followed every movement of hers, gliding right above the ground. She sat down in the couch, before placing the glass and bottle in front of her, slowly sliding her legs up, but still with the black stiletto shoes hanging over the edge of the couch, as to not get it dirty. She supported her head, with her elbow on the couchs backrest, and a hand folded right under the right side of her jawbone. She looked at him for a brief moment, to see if he was coming or if he choose to stand or just stay where he was. She wouldnt blame him, because she had felt it too, the strange.. feeling between them, but maybe it was only in her imagination.

" So tell me. Did you really come all this way, just to tell me in person, that my father is dead.. because of me ". She knew that some packs had traditions that required that if someone did something to their pack, then the person would be brought to the pack, and then a form of trial would be made.. sometimes it could be a fight to the death, or sometimes it could be required to serve the pack, but not be a part of it, for some days maybe even months, some.. even would go so long, as to offer the person to the alpha, if it was a female, for a night, or days.. some would even almost be like slaves and required to joine the pack, as a stand in, for the person that they killed, but never quite be seen as a official member of the pack. She couldnt help but wonder.. why was he here?, was it really only to say those words, or was there something else.
Joseph

Joseph

IndlægEmne: Re: Innocent Lives Pay The Price ~ cw   Innocent Lives Pay The Price ~ cw EmptyTors feb 06, 2020 12:31 pm

//Out
Sponsored content

IndlægEmne: Re: Innocent Lives Pay The Price ~ cw   Innocent Lives Pay The Price ~ cw Empty

Innocent Lives Pay The Price ~ cw
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 1

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum
Athena :: Gaia :: Grounds of Lily :: Fjorden :: The Hive-
Gå til: