Athena
Vil du reagere på denne meddelelse? Tilmeld dig forummet med et par klik eller log ind for at fortsætte.

Athena Akademiet: Det bedste akademi for alt overnaturligt og alle mennesker fra hele Verden.

IndeksIndeks  SøgSøg  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email
Tidslinje

År: 2020
Årstid: Sommer
Måned: August

Fuldmåne:
3. August
Nymåne:
19. August
Latest topics
» You don't gotta be gentle with me ⬦ Emnesøgning
A slice of life [cw] - Page 8 EmptyToday at 12:31 pm by Freya

» A hard days work
A slice of life [cw] - Page 8 EmptyToday at 12:48 am by Logan

» Carnal Desires
A slice of life [cw] - Page 8 EmptyYesterday at 9:11 pm by Lenina

» She's like walking heroin, one kiss will never be enough [Lenina's emnesøgning]
A slice of life [cw] - Page 8 EmptyYesterday at 8:37 pm by Lenina

» Bad habbits die hard
A slice of life [cw] - Page 8 EmptyYesterday at 7:36 pm by Alazul

» Only Time Will Tell
A slice of life [cw] - Page 8 EmptyYesterday at 7:30 pm by Caine Rothwell

» A View From The Top
A slice of life [cw] - Page 8 EmptyYesterday at 6:52 pm by Mirabelle

» Primary Colors
A slice of life [cw] - Page 8 EmptyYesterday at 5:44 pm by Wendy

» Camping is a valid date, right? [cw]
A slice of life [cw] - Page 8 EmptyYesterday at 5:16 pm by Evan

Top posting users this month
Manuel
A slice of life [cw] - Page 8 EmptyA slice of life [cw] - Page 8 9688_210A slice of life [cw] - Page 8 Empty 
Lilith
A slice of life [cw] - Page 8 EmptyA slice of life [cw] - Page 8 9688_210A slice of life [cw] - Page 8 Empty 
Alexei
Lenina
Michael
Alazul
Elion
Diana
Joy
Freya
Statistics
Der er i alt 298 tilmeldte brugere
Den sidst registrerede bruger er Theia

Vores brugere har i alt skrevet 46425 indlæg in 3226 subjects
Top posters
Tidus
Lilith
Niklaus
Freya
Razor
Reign
Joy
Cassandra
Luca
Avila

A slice of life [cw]

Go down 
Gå til side : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
ForfatterBesked
Avila

Avila

Fag : -
Antal indlæg : 809

A slice of life [cw] - Page 8 Empty
IndlægEmne: Re: A slice of life [cw]   A slice of life [cw] - Page 8 EmptyMan sep 30, 2019 6:48 pm

Buffy wrapped her arms around herself as she walked down the street. She was still crying but with no sound. She didn't know where she was going, she just knew she had to get this frustration out.

Nessa came up the stairs to the apartment opening the door as she went inside. "I'm home!" she called out, taking off her jacket and shoes. Her facial expression changed as she saw her mother's shoes and coat was gone. "Anybody home?" she asked a little concerned.
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Chris

Chris

Humør : -
Antal indlæg : 680

IndlægEmne: Re: A slice of life [cw]   A slice of life [cw] - Page 8 EmptyMan sep 30, 2019 6:57 pm

His attempt to keep his thoughts clean had failed and he had turned his back to the sink with the drying towel wrapped around the unbroken bowl, before he just placed it on the kitchen table, covering half of his face with his hand. He heard Nessa's voice, feeling a little shocked as he dried his eyes before walking out in the hallway to greet her, "Hello my little love," he said as he wrapped his arms around her, trying not to seem to affected by his emotions.
Avila

Avila

IndlægEmne: Re: A slice of life [cw]   A slice of life [cw] - Page 8 EmptyMan sep 30, 2019 7:14 pm

Nessa smiled, wrapping her arms around her father. "Where's mommy?" she asked, however she felt a little scared to ask. She was a smart kid, knowing when her parents were hurting, even when they tried to hide it from her. She pulled out of the hug, looking at her father, popping her head to the side.

Buffy had been in such a hurry to get out that she hadn't taken anything with her, neither keys, wallet nor phone.
Chris

Chris

IndlægEmne: Re: A slice of life [cw]   A slice of life [cw] - Page 8 EmptyMan sep 30, 2019 7:23 pm

He held her close in his embrace. Her question made him unable to hide his sad eyes as he looked towards the door. "I dont know," he answered truthfully as he looked down at her, touching her cheek gently as she pulled out of the hug. He didnt want her to be scared or worried but he couldnt lie either. "She needed some air, because we couldnt really come to an agreement when we were working out an issue. This happens sometimes between parents, because we want different things and those different things can hurt," he explained as he gestured for her to go to the living room. He was trying his best to explain the situation without dragging Nessa into the problem as he thought he needed to work it out with Buffy first, if that was a possibility.
Avila

Avila

IndlægEmne: Re: A slice of life [cw]   A slice of life [cw] - Page 8 EmptyMan sep 30, 2019 7:26 pm

Nessa moved with her father to the living room, frowning as she saw what was playing on the tv. She grabbed the remote, turning it off before she sat down at the dinner table. "What did you disagree about?" she asked with her sweet voice before frowning a bit. "If it's about Jake, I'm sorry, we just have fun together, nothing more," she promised, although she did feel the butterflies in her stomach when speaking of the werewolf.

Buffy just kept wandering. The sky above turning darker as the sun was slowly descending.
Chris

Chris

IndlægEmne: Re: A slice of life [cw]   A slice of life [cw] - Page 8 EmptyMan sep 30, 2019 7:41 pm

He had forgotten all about the movie, thankful that Nessa had turned it off. He sat down as well, leaning back as he thought about how he had to tell her. Her promise made him smile for a short while as he shook his head, assuring her that it wasnt about her and Jake, "It's not that. We do hope you're having a lot of fun, as friends should be having," he said in a calm tone. He exhaled as he looked at the table. He had to make it as objectively as he could. "I told your mother that I didnt want any more kids, and it made her sad and angry, which she has every right to be," he explained as he looked at her. He felt a little bad for talking to Nessa about it, but it did concern her as well.
Avila

Avila

IndlægEmne: Re: A slice of life [cw]   A slice of life [cw] - Page 8 EmptyMan sep 30, 2019 7:49 pm

Nessa listened to her father, sending him a smile as he said he wasn't mad about Jake. As he went on to explain about their argument she nodded for a bit. "Daddy, I know I'm young and I can't really say I've lived as long as I look like I have," she said, smiling sweetly as she chuckled a bit. It was like no matter what, she always smiled. "But no matter what, I don't think mommy wants a kid right now - You always say that a lot can change over the years," she said with a gentle smile.
Chris

Chris

IndlægEmne: Re: A slice of life [cw]   A slice of life [cw] - Page 8 EmptyMan sep 30, 2019 7:57 pm

He listened to her, leaning back as he sighed, why did their child have to carry so much wisdom at such a young age. He was still wrapping his head about the things his father had told him about Dinah and back when he had taken her, but he felt like it was only a good thing that Lucifer knew nothing of Nessa's exsistence. "You're right. A lot can change over the years. It can change and revert as it'd like. But I've lived a very long time Nessa. It has made me stubborn in many ways. I may not change my mind and I think your mother needed to think about it without me being there next to her to breathe down her neck," he said, reaching out to pull out a leaf from his daughter's hair. He sighed, crossing his arms as he leaned back into the chair. "Did you get to go camping? It's only been a couple of hours since we heard from you," he asked with his eyebrow slightly raised, worried something had happened, but he was also trying to divert the conversation from the argument he had had with Buffy.
Avila

Avila

IndlægEmne: Re: A slice of life [cw]   A slice of life [cw] - Page 8 EmptyMan sep 30, 2019 8:16 pm

Nessa listened, chuckling a bit as he said he was stubborn. That much was clear. “I don’t know what you are supposed to do, but I know you’ll figure this out,” Nessa said, not really worrying about her parents splitting up. That just seemed so far fetched. As he turned the conversation to her, a small sigh left her lips. “Well, Jake kissed me and I sorta just ran off,” she chuckled, looking down at the table.
Chris

Chris

IndlægEmne: Re: A slice of life [cw]   A slice of life [cw] - Page 8 EmptyMan sep 30, 2019 8:20 pm

He nodded a little at her words before he changed the subject, feeling it would be weird to think that their child had the answers to all their troubles. When she said Jake had kissed her, he raised his eyebrows as he blinked a few times rather surprised. "Kissed you?" he clarified, just to know if he had heard that correctly. He didnt seem angry or concerned, just surprised by it.
Avila

Avila

IndlægEmne: Re: A slice of life [cw]   A slice of life [cw] - Page 8 EmptyMan sep 30, 2019 8:30 pm

Nessa sighed, knowing she probably shouldn't have mentioned it, but she couldn't shake the feeling. "I don't know, I've kissed him before, but when he kissed me I freaked out a little," she said. She knew she was basically just saying that it hadn't been her first kiss.
Chris

Chris

IndlægEmne: Re: A slice of life [cw]   A slice of life [cw] - Page 8 EmptyMan sep 30, 2019 8:39 pm

He looked even more surprised as she went to explain that she had kissed him before as well. "Oh lord," he mumbled as he placed a hand over his forehead while he sighed. It truly felt like they had missed out on a lot regarding their daughter, even more so that she had had her first kiss before they could have talked to her about boys in that way. "Ummm.. Well, do you like him? In that way..." he asked, looking up at the clock as he didnt want Buffy to be gone for too long either.
Avila

Avila

IndlægEmne: Re: A slice of life [cw]   A slice of life [cw] - Page 8 EmptyMan sep 30, 2019 8:51 pm

"Well I like that he's funny and that he always makes me smile," she said sweetly, feeling a little blush appearing in her cheeks as she thought about him. "But I don't know if I know what to do about it," she said.

Buffy felt the cold around her, her head was cooling down, but she didn't feel ready to go home yet. The tears had stopped, replaced by a sad expression as she just wandered around.
Chris

Chris

IndlægEmne: Re: A slice of life [cw]   A slice of life [cw] - Page 8 EmptyMan sep 30, 2019 9:40 pm

He smiled a little at her words, sighing as it was more than cute but also worrisome. “Follow your instincts. But remember that your father would prefer if you waited with a boyfriend till you’re older, at least 25 years,” he said before he rose from his seat. “I should go find your mommy,” he said, sounding a little sad all of a sudden.
Avila

Avila

IndlægEmne: Re: A slice of life [cw]   A slice of life [cw] - Page 8 EmptyMan sep 30, 2019 9:46 pm

Nessa chuckled shaking her head as she took out the phone that Eaden had gotten her. It hadn't really been something Buffy nor Baal had approved of, but they liked that she could easily be contacted. "Good idea, I'll call Jake," she said with a smile on her lips.

Buffy sat down on one of the park benches. Drunks walking past her, people heading out to the pub and some even coming home from work at this hour. She inhaled the cold air, looking up at the sky thinking about all the things she had said today. She wasn't angry at Baal, she was more frustrated than anything.
Chris

Chris

IndlægEmne: Re: A slice of life [cw]   A slice of life [cw] - Page 8 EmptyMan sep 30, 2019 9:52 pm

He nodded before grabbing his jacket, looking back at Nessa. “Dont know how long it’ll be,” he told her before moving outside. He sighed in the stairwell before he went down to the street. He just started walking though it was like he knew where she would be in his soul. It just felt like he would be cheating if he followed that feeling.
Avila

Avila

IndlægEmne: Re: A slice of life [cw]   A slice of life [cw] - Page 8 EmptyMan sep 30, 2019 9:56 pm

"Take your time, stay safe," Nessa said with a warm smile, getting up to hug her father briefly. "I love you both," she said before letting him go. She then walked in to her room, calling Jake to apologize for just running off all of a sudden.

Buffy just sat on the bench, closing her eyes briefly as she felt her body tense a bit at the cold. People were passing by her, but she knew they didn't notice her. She wasn't the type to stand out from a crowd anyways. She heard the church bells ring, signaling that it was about eleven in the evening.
Chris

Chris

IndlægEmne: Re: A slice of life [cw]   A slice of life [cw] - Page 8 EmptyMan sep 30, 2019 10:03 pm

“I promise,” he said as he hugged her. “We love you too,” he said as he let go to move outside. He put on his jacket but he didnt close it. He just looked around a little as he looked for her, his long legs making him walk a rather fast pace. He found her eventually at the park, approaching her before he sighed silently, “You’re cold,” he said as he pulled off his jacket to place around her. He kept his distance as he looked at her.
Avila

Avila

IndlægEmne: Re: A slice of life [cw]   A slice of life [cw] - Page 8 EmptyMan sep 30, 2019 10:07 pm

She heard his voice, but didn't take her eyes off of the sky. She felt his warm jacket surround her shoulders and it made her sigh in relief. "I know I was acting irrational," she said, her voice still sounding a bit broken. It was not just something she could accept. "But it feels like you are taking something away from me, from us," she said, looking down to her lap.
Chris

Chris

IndlægEmne: Re: A slice of life [cw]   A slice of life [cw] - Page 8 EmptyMan sep 30, 2019 10:18 pm

He looked at her, shaking his head as he sat down next to her. He crossed his arms as he listened to her, looking out in the people as they passed by. “I know... “ he said in a sad tone as he reached out for her hand, grabbing it to entangle their fingers. “It was unfair of me to make such a decision without hearing what you had to say first,” he said, looking at their hand as he exhaled in a tremble. “I cant tell what the future will bring,” he said, thinking about what Nessa had told him. “So let’s save this talk for when the time is right,” he said a little optimistic as he looked at her. “When we’re not feeling like touching each other is some passable phase,”
Avila

Avila

IndlægEmne: Re: A slice of life [cw]   A slice of life [cw] - Page 8 EmptyMan sep 30, 2019 10:23 pm

She let him speak, she even let him entangle their fingers. She found comfort in his touch, she always did, and as he spoke she knew they had both acted wrong. “The thing is, I know I am not ready for a child right now,” she said in a sad voice. She wanted more children, and if she ended up having it her way she wanted a whole litter with him. “But I like keeping it in the unknown for now, I just don’t want us to take things away from each other,” she confessed.
Chris

Chris

IndlægEmne: Re: A slice of life [cw]   A slice of life [cw] - Page 8 EmptyMan sep 30, 2019 10:37 pm

“After all we’ve been through, I dont feel comfortable with the unknown,” he said truthfully as he scratched the side of his neck. “But I cant deny you what you want, even if I wanted to” he said as he looked at her hand, turning the backside of hers up as he ran his index down her skin. “You’re going to be my wife. I just want you to be happy,” he said as he looked up at her.
Avila

Avila

IndlægEmne: Re: A slice of life [cw]   A slice of life [cw] - Page 8 EmptyTirs okt 01, 2019 4:46 am

She felt bad. She had made him worry, but not only that. He seemed to care more about what she wanted than what he himself felt he needed. “Belial, you’ll be my husband, and I couldn’t bear it in my heart to know we didn’t want the same thing,” she said softly, looking at their fingers.”It’s not just about what I want, it’s about what we can achieve together,” she said.
Chris

Chris

IndlægEmne: Re: A slice of life [cw]   A slice of life [cw] - Page 8 EmptyTirs okt 01, 2019 8:41 pm

"I know my love. I cant just change my mind back in an instant, if that's even possible for me," he admitted as he sighed deeply, squeezing her hand with both of his as he seemed lost for a second. "I almost lost you," he said, clearly not really being able to get over it. He wasnt sure he ever would be.
Avila

Avila

IndlægEmne: Re: A slice of life [cw]   A slice of life [cw] - Page 8 EmptyTirs okt 01, 2019 8:58 pm

"I'm not telling you to change your mind," she said, giving his hand a gentle squeeze. She could feel how cold her fingers were. "But keep your mind open, and I'll try and do the same," she promised, looking in to his eyes. As he said he had almost lost her she swallowed, looking down at their hands. "I know, but I think you forget sometimes that I have lost you before - I lived in misery without you by my side," she said in a sad voice.
Chris

Chris

IndlægEmne: Re: A slice of life [cw]   A slice of life [cw] - Page 8 EmptyOns okt 02, 2019 3:28 am

He nodded at her promise, moving his fingers around her hand as he tried to rub some of his heat into her skin. He looked down at her words, his jaw tensing a little as he barely could imagine what she had felt during that time, especially because he had begged her to kill him. "I'm not as strong as you Boadicea, I never have been," he said as he looked at her. She may have lived in misery, but she had managed to stay alive. He couldnt believe he would feel anything ever again if he were to lose her, but that was just because she was the one that held his heart. He had been staring at their hands for a while before he sighed, feeling rather defeated in keeping her hands warm. "Do you feel ready to come home?" he asked, not knowing what the answer would be.
Avila

Avila

IndlægEmne: Re: A slice of life [cw]   A slice of life [cw] - Page 8 EmptyOns okt 02, 2019 8:05 am

Buffy didn’t see herself as strong. She saw herself more like a coward, because she hadn’t had the guts to just end her life back then. But there was another reason she had kept herself alive. “When you begged me to take you life, I thought I was going to end my own right after,” she said truthfully, feeling herself a little ashamed. “But I couldn’t, maybe it was out of weakness or maybe it was because I had other obligations,” she said, looking at him with vulnerable eyes. “I don’t even remember how many demons I ended up killing over those months, but every time I did I could have sworn you were there with me,” she said in a sad tone, looking down to wipe away a few tears.
Chris

Chris

IndlægEmne: Re: A slice of life [cw]   A slice of life [cw] - Page 8 EmptyTors okt 03, 2019 7:15 pm

He was about to speak out, saying that he hadnt wanted her to, but she was quicker, making him nod instead of talking. He still felt bad for having made her do that, but he believed that he was trying to make it up to her day by day. Her last words made him sigh as he wrapped his arms around her to pull her closer, "I wish I had been," he mumbled into her hair as he closed his eyes for a bit. He lifted his head as he placed a hand under her chin to make her look at him, placing the hand around her chin down at her heart as he looked into her eyes, "You'll always have a piece of me now, though I wouldnt put you through that pain again," he said as he gently rubbed his thumb onto the fabric under her collarbone.
Avila

Avila

IndlægEmne: Re: A slice of life [cw]   A slice of life [cw] - Page 8 EmptyTors okt 03, 2019 9:05 pm

A piece of him, that she could not deny. "Is it selfish that I can't be satisfied with just a piece?" she whispered, looking at him with eyes that had a few tears in them. "That I want all of you?" she asked, smiling a bit as she felt his thumb rub along her collar bone. She leaned closer to him, kissing him gently. "Let's go home, I feel like I'm going to freeze my fingers off," she mumbled, getting up from the bench, looking at him.
Chris

Chris

IndlægEmne: Re: A slice of life [cw]   A slice of life [cw] - Page 8 EmptyTors okt 03, 2019 10:05 pm

"It's not selfish," he assured her in a soft tone as he looked into her eyes. He would give her his all if he could, that was for sure. He returned the kiss, pressing her closer to him, just enjoying the moment, but that was because he didnt really feel the cold anyway. He made a nod and followed her, entangling their fingers as he made a short sigh. "Nessa's home," he warned her with a soft squeeze around her hand. "Apparently Jake kissed her and she thought it was better to run off," he said in a low tone, like he was handing over some government secret. But he was still feeling the lingering surprise of now knowing she had kissed a guy for the first time.
Avila

Avila

IndlægEmne: Re: A slice of life [cw]   A slice of life [cw] - Page 8 EmptyFre okt 04, 2019 9:38 am

Buffy frowned, doing a double take at the tall demon beside her at his words. "Well at least she ... uhm ... God Belial - What ... How are we supposed to guide her?" Buffy said a little flustered, however she couldn't help but chuckle a bit. A chuckle that turned in to a soft giggle and then a hearty laugh. She shook her head, feeling so lost, but she couldn't stop laughing. "What are we going to say?" she asked in between her laughs.
Chris

Chris

IndlægEmne: Re: A slice of life [cw]   A slice of life [cw] - Page 8 EmptyFre okt 04, 2019 11:51 pm

He chuckled with her, shaking his head at he looked at the ground. It was nice to know he wasnt completely alone in being quite baffled at the situation. Her question made him sigh, placing his hands on his sides as he shrugged, “We should probably have the talk before enrolling her to the academy. She’ll be surrounded by guys and I dont even want to think twice about what could happen,” he said, not really knowing if that was the right thing to do. It probably was, but it felt weird to already reach this milestone with their first child together.
Avila

Avila

IndlægEmne: Re: A slice of life [cw]   A slice of life [cw] - Page 8 EmptyLør okt 05, 2019 1:54 pm

Buffy couldn't help but keep on chuckling a bit more. "The talk ... I guess you are right," she sighed, but she barely knew how things between her and Baal sometimes just escalated like they did. "Perhaps it would be best if you lead the conversation? I mean, I can learn her about the female things, sure, but ... I can't say I have a lot of experience in that department of being with someone," she said with a smile, looking at him as she leaned her head against his shoulder as they walked.
Chris

Chris

IndlægEmne: Re: A slice of life [cw]   A slice of life [cw] - Page 8 EmptyLør okt 05, 2019 2:56 pm

"If I lead the conversation?" he asked, unable to hold back a small chuckle as he gave her a long look. "I wouldnt know what to say. I lost Dinah and Eaden when they were 8. I've never had to deal with the talk in such a way. You've must have had some sort of guidance in the department," he argued as he looked at her with a small smile. He thought about it for a while before he started chuckling in a heartily manner, trying his best to contain it with a hand on his stomach. "If it was up to me, she wouldnt be with any boy till she's at least married with the guy," he said, knowing it wasnt how things worked anymore. Frankly it hadnt been how things were back when he had the twins either, but he had liked the concept when it was in the prime of it's time.
Avila

Avila

IndlægEmne: Re: A slice of life [cw]   A slice of life [cw] - Page 8 EmptyLør okt 05, 2019 3:43 pm

Buffy knew he hadn't been there for the whole of their life, but he must've had some more knowledge. At least that was what she told herself. She felt herself blush a bit when Baal said she might've had some guidance, shaking her head. "My father wasn't really the type to explain this, and my mother ... Well," she said a little flustered. "Everything I've learned, I've learned from books - and that isn't exactly the best way," she said, exhaling into the cold air. She chuckled a bit at his notion, looking up at him. "Would you have been able to stay away from me until we were married?" she asked gently.
Chris

Chris

IndlægEmne: Re: A slice of life [cw]   A slice of life [cw] - Page 8 EmptyLør okt 05, 2019 7:38 pm

He listened to her, scratching the side of his neck as he thought about it for a bit. He had hoped that she would have had the solution, but apparently there wasnt an easy way out for the demon father that wanted so dearly to forget the fact that his daughters had to grow up and find their own love. Her question made him sigh as he chuckled. “That’s not a fair stance to take in this matter,” he complained with a crooked smile as he narrowed his eyes at her. “I had to make you mine, I couldnt accept you being anyone else’s” he argued, pulling her closer. “Just like I wont accept Nessa having a boyfriend unless he’s planning on waiting till marriage,” he added like his logic was flawless. He chuckled, shaking his head, knowing he was silly.
Avila

Avila

IndlægEmne: Re: A slice of life [cw]   A slice of life [cw] - Page 8 EmptyLør okt 05, 2019 7:47 pm

Buffy smiled as he pulled her closer, the way he spoke to her, she wondered if Jake was being gentle with their daughter. Not that she wanted to think about what happened in private, she just wanted to protect the only daughter she had. "I don't think it's all that fair to not give them the space to explore, but I want them to be safe," she said in a more serious voice. She looked at him knowing that he wanted their child to be safe as well, but in this society it wasn't unheard of when teenagers fooled around. "Maybe it would be a good idea to have Jake there as well," she said in a pondering tone. She didn't know if his father had given him this talk or what ever they did to inform things, but she wanted him to know that they weren't blind to what was going on.
Chris

Chris

IndlægEmne: Re: A slice of life [cw]   A slice of life [cw] - Page 8 EmptyMan okt 07, 2019 1:50 pm

He probably just had to get used to the fact that something could happen and Buffy was right - It was better to make sure they were safe, rather than have to face the consequences of not being careful because a father wanted to stay blind to it. “Yeah, maybe. But I dont know if it would be good to have me there. I could imagine that any boy would feel threatened if he had to go through a talk like that with the girl’s father present,” he said with a shrug. He unlocked the door to their apartment building, holding it for Buffy as he made a short smile, “Let’s get you inside and warmed up,” he insisted.
Avila

Avila

IndlægEmne: Re: A slice of life [cw]   A slice of life [cw] - Page 8 EmptyMan okt 07, 2019 2:14 pm

She couldn't help but chuckle a little, but she had to agree with him. She could only imagine Baal's pained expression if Jake started speaking about Nessa, like other than how he would prefer it. He opened the door, and she nodded at his words, stepping inside. Buffy took off her coat before turning around to look at him. "Nessa?" she called out. No answer. Biting her lip she leaned closer to him, kissing him tenderly, before leaning a bit away. She felt a little breathless, and her teeth started chattering, taking off her shoes and moving in to the apartment.
Chris

Chris

IndlægEmne: Re: A slice of life [cw]   A slice of life [cw] - Page 8 EmptyMan okt 07, 2019 3:59 pm

He looked at her as she turned to him, raising an eyebrow slowly as she called out for Nessa, though it seemed like she wasnt really trying to grab their daughter’s attention at all. He watched her as she leaned closer, till their lips connected, so tender to the touch. He lifted his hands to wrap them around her - One on her waist, the other in her hair behind her ear. When she leaned away he felt a little breathless, shifting between her eyes before she moved to take her shoes off. He followed her to grab her hand and lead her to the couch where he grabbed a blanket. He sat down before he grabbed gently at her wrist, looking up at her with a little smile. “Let me warm you,” he said in a soft tone.
Avila

Avila

IndlægEmne: Re: A slice of life [cw]   A slice of life [cw] - Page 8 EmptyMan okt 07, 2019 4:13 pm

How could he make the world disappear like this? She felt her breath halter a bit, looking at him as he sat down. She sat down next to him, feeling the blanket wrap snuggly around her as she moved her feet up on the couch. Nudging her head against him, looking in to his eyes. She felt breathless once more, feeling like just looking at him made her heart beat faster, and it did. "Could you text Nessa? See where she's at?" she asked with her teeth clattering.
Chris

Chris

IndlægEmne: Re: A slice of life [cw]   A slice of life [cw] - Page 8 EmptyMan okt 07, 2019 4:48 pm

He wrapped the blanket around her with his arms keeping her close. He was just looking down into her beautiful green eyes, running his arms along her upperarms that were covered. He nodded at her question, kissing her temple as he shortly inhaled her scent. He released an arm to grab his phone, sending a text to Nessa as he then sat and listened to her if she wasnt just in her room sleeping. “She might have had second thoughts about going home from camping,” he said, looking at his phone while he waited for her reply, his arm around Buffy moving in slow gentle motions around the outline of her arm in the blanket.
Avila

Avila

IndlægEmne: Re: A slice of life [cw]   A slice of life [cw] - Page 8 EmptyMan okt 07, 2019 4:54 pm

Buffy sighed, leaning against him and just feeling his heat slowly warm her up. She could hear movement from Nessa's room, frowning a bit as she then heard shuffling. Nessa came in to the living room, her hair a little messy and her cheeks a little rosy red. "Hi honey," Buffy said with a smile, closing her eyes to relax up against Baal's warmth. "Hi, uhm, sorry - Jake and I kinda fell asleep and..." she mumbled before realizing she just said that Jake was in her room and actually in her bed. Buffy opened her eyes, looking a bit confused at first before she looked to Baal with wide eyes.
Chris

Chris

IndlægEmne: Re: A slice of life [cw]   A slice of life [cw] - Page 8 EmptyMan okt 07, 2019 6:49 pm

He turned his head to look at Nessa, smiling a little as he looked at their daughter. Well the smile lasted till Jake was mentioned, almost as if someone ripped the smile off like a bandaid. He frowned in confusion, looking down at Buffy before looking back at Nessa, “Jake’s here?” He asked, not really sure how to handle himself as the thought of what could happen struck all red alarms in his mind. He wanted to get up but he wasnt sure what to do after that step, so he stayed in place, looking out into the room for a bit. “Oh dear lord,” he mumbled as he placed a hand on the side of his face, looking a little defeated and disappointed, but it wasnt that he meant to.
Avila

Avila

IndlægEmne: Re: A slice of life [cw]   A slice of life [cw] - Page 8 EmptyMan okt 07, 2019 6:59 pm

Buffy swallowed, looking as Baal got up. Nessa looked confused, walking to her father with her eyes shifting from him to the room. "Belial, darling, stay calm," Buffy said, remaining seated, as she could feel the rage in her chest. Maybe there was a mama bear inside her after all. "What's wrong? We were just sleeping?" Nessa said in a confused voice. She couldn't help but feel a little uncomfortable, as her father seemed to withhold his anger.
Chris

Chris

IndlægEmne: Re: A slice of life [cw]   A slice of life [cw] - Page 8 EmptyMan okt 07, 2019 7:05 pm

He clenched his jaw for a second as he listened to Buffy’s words, nodding slowly as he turned his eyes down to Nessa. He shifted between her blue eyes, as he sighed deeply, placing a hand on her cheek as he couldnt be angry with her, even if he wanted to. “We need to talk,” he said. He lifted his eyes as Jake stepped into the room with his hands in his pocket, the two looking shortly at each other before they both seemed to look away with similar frowns over their brows. “Awkward,” Jake mumbled as he lifted a hand to scratch the back of his neck.
Avila

Avila

IndlægEmne: Re: A slice of life [cw]   A slice of life [cw] - Page 8 EmptyMan okt 07, 2019 7:16 pm

Nessa felt so confused in all of this. "Talk?" she asked in a concerned voice, looking over to her mother for some context. Buffy sighed, nodding as she agreed with both Baal and Jake in this. It was a little awkward, but her and Baal had to be the grown ups in this. They only wanted them to be safe after all. She moved to her feet, keeping the blanket around her just to keep warm. She gestured for them to sit at the dinner table. Nessa moved over, her brows showing her complete confusion. Buffy took a deep breath, feeling her mouth dry.
Chris

Chris

IndlægEmne: Re: A slice of life [cw]   A slice of life [cw] - Page 8 EmptyMan okt 07, 2019 8:54 pm

"Yes, talk," he repeated as he said as he looked back at her, trying his best not to look stern, but he was feeling emotions that he hadnt even thought about so long - That protective side that he had felt so strongly back when Eaden had tried to get close to Dinah. He just stood as Jake followed the gesture to sit down, crossing his arms as he moved closer to the table. He shook his head as he looked down for a bit. "I... I need some air," he said as it was the only thing he could think of - He had to clear his mind and not let the emotions get the best of him. He moved out on the balcony, feeling the cold air surround him as he closed the door. Jake watched him leave, the frown sticking to his face as he then looked down at the table, realizing he was being rude. "Sorry," he mumbled before looking at Buffy, unsure what was happening.
Avila

Avila

IndlægEmne: Re: A slice of life [cw]   A slice of life [cw] - Page 8 EmptyMan okt 07, 2019 9:03 pm

Buffy could understand that Baal needed to breathe, so it was now on her to start this conversation. "Mommy, I don't understand," Nessa said, taking Jake's hand under the table to know she wasn't offended by anything. "Nessa, in our eyes, you're still a little girl, even though you never really were," Buffy said, feeling herself tense a bit at the notion of her never being a baby. Did Jake know the full story? She took a deep breath. "Listen, we are not disapproving of your friendship or relationship," Buffy said. Nessa went bright red in the face, looking down as she didn't know what to define Jake as to her either. The girl felt a little overwhelmed. "But we do want the two of you to be safe, to be sure before you just jump in to what two people do when they care deeply for each other," Buffy said, smiling softly at Jake to let him know it was alright.
Chris

Chris

IndlægEmne: Re: A slice of life [cw]   A slice of life [cw] - Page 8 EmptyTirs okt 08, 2019 3:15 am

Baal just looked out upon the city with a deep frown, having lifted one hand to rub two fingers against his chin while his thoughts ran wild.
Jake was about as confused as Nessa were, though he was trying his best to hold it back as he gave Nessa's hand a soft squeeze. He didnt really understand fully what Buffy meant, but he wasnt sure if he should be getting involved in their matters. It was like all his muscles in his face loosened at the surprise of Buffy calling it a relationship. He closed his eyes for a second, feeling the wolf inside roar at him. "It's not allowed," he quickly said, his voice rather devoid of emotions as it just seemed to be forced from his throat. He lifted his eyes to look at Buffy, his eyes as serious as they could be, "Not one without the other. But indiscretions are not tolerated," he said, shaking his head as he seemed surprised at how coldly he spoke those words. "It's not what you think," he said in a hoarse tone, looking from Buffy to Nessa with eyes that had a mix of sadness and conflict.
Sponsored content

IndlægEmne: Re: A slice of life [cw]   A slice of life [cw] - Page 8 Empty

A slice of life [cw]
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 8 af 9Gå til side : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum
Athena :: Gaia :: Southside :: Centrum :: Bolig området-
Gå til: