Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

This... Won't be easy to tell you. - Chloe

Go down 
ForfatterBesked
Gæst
Gæst

This... Won't be easy to tell you. - Chloe Empty
IndlægEmne: This... Won't be easy to tell you. - Chloe   This... Won't be easy to tell you. - Chloe EmptyTirs Jan 23, 2018 2:21 am

Tid: 17:20.
Sted: Skoven omkring akademiet.
Omgivelser: Stille, tomt på nær Luca.
Vejr: Tørvejr, køligt med let blæst.
Outfit: outfit + hår + makeup

@Chloe

Oh no. No, no, no, NO! Why had he been so stupid? Why had he been drinking so much? Smoking so much weed? And WHY THE FUCK hadn't he told Ben off, told him he had a girlfriend, that they shouldn't be doing any funny business any longer?! But he hadn't, and... That one kiss had led to another, and... He was such a fucking moron. Possibly throwing away the best relationship he'd ever had, the best girl he'd ever met, just because he hadn't been able to speak up in time. Stupid, stupid, STUPID!!! For what seemed like the tenth time today, Luca screamed out of frustration, helplessness and anger, all balled up into one dangerous cocktail, before he texted Chloe. He needed to tell her this. He wasn't going to cover it up, no, she deserved the truth. The sooner the better. Never going to keep things behind her back. So he texted her to come meet him in the forest in half an hour.

So he grabbed his stuff, threw on some clothes, and began walking out there, steps slow as he got lost in his thoughts, trying to come up with what he should say. He knew nothing could justify what he'd done. Nothing. Betraying her trust like that? For another stupid one night stand with the other siren? yeah, nothing to excuse that. He could only hope she'd have it in her heart to forgive him and give him another chance. It really was all he could hope for, and oh, how he did hope.

It really was all up to her. He knew how stubborn she was, too... Just like himself. If she set her mind on something, she probably wouldn't veer off from that course again. Sighing, biting his lip, he checked the time. Five minutes. Dammit. He stopped and leant up against a tree once he was far enough into the forest that you wouldn't be able to see him from the outside, but he knew she'd follow his scent easily enough. To dull his nerves, just a little bit, he plucked out a cigarette from his back pocket, lit it up, and took a long, deep drag. Of course, it didn't really work, but it did give him something to do other than just stand there and look anxious at all the possible scenarios playing in his mind's eye right now.
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: This... Won't be easy to tell you. - Chloe   This... Won't be easy to tell you. - Chloe EmptyTirs Jan 23, 2018 12:16 pm

Påklædning, ja self er det den.

Chloe had been up early, she had an early dance class, but before that she snuck into Lucas room and let in Crow, not bothering to go all the way in, she knew he had been out the day before and she wanted to let him sleep. Class had started and as always her and Bea had been enjoying themselves, chatting and having fun while doing what they both loved. That was also why they had agreed that they needed to have a girl’s night out. That was also why she had found a dress, and made herself all ready. She was actually ready to go meet Bea when she got a text from Luca. She had written him earlier that day, been a bit worried about him due to the Instagram update he had made during the night. He wanted to meet in the forest in 30 min. She looked at the clock, it shouldn’t be a problem, she still had a few hours before she was supposed to meet with Bea, and she could just text her later if she had to cancel, she was sure she would understand. So she just send him a text telling that she would be there.

The 30minutes felt like hours. She was worried about him, and she hated not knowing what was going on, but she had to wait. Did he get in a fight, was something wrong with the band? Her own thoughts tortured her, making up a lot of different scenarios in her head. But now she was finally walking through the forest, she was already pretty deep in but she couldn’t see him, why did he go so far in? She followed his scent, and soon it got stronger, and she knew she was close. And there he was, leaning against a tree, smoking, looking nervous and his heart beat was also off. She walked up to him placing a hand on his cheek placing a swift soft kiss on his lips, before she pulled back looking in those blue eyes of his. Bluebaie, baby, are you okay? I’ve been so worried. What’s going on?” She noticed a different scent lingering on him, but she didn’t take notice of it. It was not that It was uncommon, if he had hugged CC she could also smell him, so why should she? She looked at him with a concerned look, not able to hide the worry in her eyes.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: This... Won't be easy to tell you. - Chloe   This... Won't be easy to tell you. - Chloe EmptyTirs Jan 23, 2018 12:27 pm

... And there she was. Looking perfect as ever. Dammit. Dammit, dammit, dammit, dammit! Why oh why did he have to bump into Ben last night... And the kiss... Usually it made him happy, but right now, it just gave him a sinking feeling, and he couldn't bring himself to return it. Not with what he'd done. Not with what he was about to tell her. He took a deep breath, shaky with the emotions crashing together inside his head, now worse that she was here right in front of him. "I... I really don't know how to tell you..."

He tossed away the cigarette, all done with it, rubbing his arm nervously, self-consciously, looking down at the ground in front of him, unable to meet her worried gaze. "I've been.... Stupid. Biggest idiot on the planet. You don't deserve any of that shit. Sorry." he half-ranted, voice as shaky as his breaths had been. He stood unsteadily, too, shifting his weight constantly from one leg to the other, just to get rid of some of the abundance of nervous energy, building up from the anxiety that'd come as soon as he'd realized what the fuck he'd done and his mind instantly had went down the path of imagining multiple scenarios, none of them good.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: This... Won't be easy to tell you. - Chloe   This... Won't be easy to tell you. - Chloe EmptyTirs Jan 23, 2018 12:43 pm

He didn’t return the kiss which really made her worry. She slowly removed her hand looking at him standing there, looking all nervous. And his voice, everything about him seemed uneasy, not his cool calm and confident self. What the hell happened to her boyfriend? He was nothing like his normal self, and it sent a worried feeling through her entire body. ”You are starting to make me worry. What’s going on? Are you hurt?” She had no idea what was going on, and she knew that if her heart had been beating it would have slammed against her ribcage.

His next words made her look confused at him. What was he talking about? He had done nothing? So why did he feel like he had to say sorry? She placed both hands on each side of his head, forcing him to look at her. ”You have done nothing but make me happy baby. So why are you saying sorry?” She removed her hands from his cheeks to pull him into a warm and strong hug, holding him close. She had no idea what was going on, but she hated seeing him like this. ”I don’t like seeing you like this. Tell me what’s wrong. Let me help you.” She pulled back just enough to look into his eyes ones more, a soft caring hand on his cheek. Her eyes were soft, loving and she sent him a soft careful smile ”I want to help you. I love you.”
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: This... Won't be easy to tell you. - Chloe   This... Won't be easy to tell you. - Chloe EmptyTirs Jan 23, 2018 12:54 pm

Luca slowly shook his head when she asked him if he was hurt. Well, physically he wasn't, and emotionally, he knew it was going to be worse for her than it already was for him, and he hated himself for having to put her through this, But he wasn't going to lie and try to cover it up. No, never. he might be an idiot, but he wasn't a douche like that.

When she grabbed both sides of his head, forcing him to look at her, there was just a little panic in his eyes, followed by sadness and regret at her words. Yes, yes he'd been doing that so far, but what he did last night would definitely not contribute to that. He stiffened a little in that hug of hers, swallowing the lump that'd formed in his throat, unable to speak right now, choking up with all the feelings that rose to the surface.

He was only able to keep eye contact for a few seconds though, the love he saw there burning him in his shame, and he looked away again. "... I love you too." he muttered, voice hoarse from keeping tears in check as he felt them creep in on him. "But... There's no excuse for what I've done. I know. And I know I'm an idiot, and you probably don't ever want to see me again. I'm just begging you to please give me another chance," he almost whispered, voice threatening to break at any point. "... I... I should've never gone out last night." he swallowed, closed his eyes, and finally said it, those dreaded words. "... I cheated on you."
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: This... Won't be easy to tell you. - Chloe   This... Won't be easy to tell you. - Chloe EmptyTirs Jan 23, 2018 1:10 pm

She could feel it, something was really wrong, not just a little but a lot. She could almost feel the tension beaming from his body, and the hug, he just stood there, swallowing the lump in his throat. But it didn’t stop her, she stilled looked at him, love overflowing. Maybe that was what he needed, knowing she was there for him. But he couldn’t even look her in the eyes, not for very long at least. He asked her for another chance, and she felt a grip in her stomach that she couldn’t explain. In her subconscious she probably knew what he was going to tell her, but she wouldn’t admit it to herself. She just stayed there looking at him. And then he told her, told her what she knew deep inside, but still hoped was just her imagination.

She stayed there, looking at him, her expression blank, not reacting at all, she had frozen up. IT felt like forever, but it was no more than 15-20 seconds, and finally she reacted. She pulled her hand from his cheek and pulled herself one step back, away from him. Clenching the hand that had just held his cheek so lovingly, she looked down on the ground, not really sure how to react. ”I-I…” her voice failed, and she couldn’t say what she was trying to. She walked one more step back, her eyes finally looking up at him, tears threatening to escape them, but she was still able to hold them back. ”Please.. tell me it’s not true.. Tell me you didn’t.. That this is just some horrible stupid joke!“ her voice was shaking and her entire body started to tremble as well. She placed a hand against the nearest tree, trying to support herself. ”SAY IT!” she yelled her body and voice still trembling from the emotions that had started to take over her entire being
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: This... Won't be easy to tell you. - Chloe   This... Won't be easy to tell you. - Chloe EmptyTirs Jan 23, 2018 1:19 pm

There... He'd said it. It was out in the open. He wished he didn't have to say it, but that's what he'd done, and she needed to know. Deserved to. As kind, loving and gentle she'd been towards him, she needed to know how big of an asshole he'd really been last night. He swallowed, again, biting his lip as she stepped away from him, eyes slowly following her, as he heard how her voice trembled and failed, just like his own - but he knew this was probably so much harder on her, and he really, truly hated himself for it.

When those teary eyes looked up at him again, the first of his own tears couldn't be held back any longer, and silently slid down his cheek. "I..." he had just started answering when that yell came, making him flinch. He took a deep, shaky breath to try and steady himself, his hand's grip on his own arm tightening. "I... I can't. It happened, Chloe. I really wish it didn't. I... I had a weak moment, and... I didn't realize what I was doing until it was too late," his voice barely even audible as choked up as he still was, but he knew, he knew she'd hear it, still, with those acute senses of hers. "... I really do love you. Please forgive me."
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: This... Won't be easy to tell you. - Chloe   This... Won't be easy to tell you. - Chloe EmptyTirs Jan 23, 2018 1:45 pm

But he didn’t tell her it was a joke, it had really happened. She gasped for air, even though she still didn’t need it. She felt the pain, such a horrible agonizing pain starting from her non beating heart. How could it hurt so fucking much, when it didn’t even beat? How could it inflict a pain so horrible that she never wanted to feel anything anymore. She could no longer hold back the tears as he told her he loved her. ”NO! you don’t get to say that! Not when you… NO!” a hand was hold up in front of her, as to signal him to shut up. Slowly she rose, no longer leaning against the tree with a hand, looking at him, tears falling down her cheeks. ”And don’t say you didn’t realize what you were doing. You are responsible for yours own actions! I don’t give a fuck about how fucking drunk you where!” she tried to sound angry, but she couldn’t, all that showed in the tone of her voice was her broken heart.

She was still shaking, her entire body being in pain, the pain he had caused. This was why she never did love, she didn’t want to feel this, she didn’t want it. Ever since she was a young teenager she had told herself, never to give anyone the option to break her heart, and here she was, broken into a 1000 pieces. ”Why?? Tell me…” she wanted to understand and she looked at him with an almost pleating look in her eyes. ”You came to me. You forced me to admit my feelings.. You made me believe that you l….” she cut the word of biting her own lip. She removed some tears with the back of her hand looking up at him again, trying to understand. ”Tell me why.. Why wasn’t I enough?” and that was the first time he had ever seen her like that, no confident in herself. Her feeling that she wasn’t good enough.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: This... Won't be easy to tell you. - Chloe   This... Won't be easy to tell you. - Chloe EmptyTirs Jan 23, 2018 1:56 pm

Seeing how much he hurt her, her pain painted allover her features... He wanted nothing more than to hold her right now, comfort her, but he knew he couldn't, he didn't have the right to anymore, and another tear slid down his cheek as she basically told him to shut the fuck up. Fidgeting with the bottom of his jacket, just to have something to do, he took another deep, shaky breath, closing his eyes against that tone in her voice, one he'd never, ever wanted to hear in it. All the pain he'd caused with one course of action, and just a few, choice words...

He opened his eyes again, still silently crying, as he saw that pleading look in hers. His eyes widened with the last couple of words she uttered, though... Feeling as if an invisible knife ha djust planted itself in his heart and started twisting and turning, and he knew he'd made his own undoing, this was his fucking fault, all of it, none of it would've happened if he'd said no. But he hadn't....

"... Not enough? Chloe, don't be silly. You're... You're fucking perfect," he whispered, choking on his own words. "It's... It's not you. It's me. I'm a fucking asshole is what I am," he said, swallowing. "I... I'm so, so sorry. You really are perfect. I... You don't deserve any of this shit. You don't deserve someone like me. I should've never... But... But then..." he sighed and couldn't continue, had to turn his gaze back down to the ground in front of him.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: This... Won't be easy to tell you. - Chloe   This... Won't be easy to tell you. - Chloe EmptyTirs Jan 23, 2018 2:15 pm

She didn’t listen, or well she heard his words but they didn’t break through to her, no anymore. He couldn’t not when he had done that. No his words didn’t reach her, and she just shook her head. ”You’re a fucking liar.” she said with a voice that was just a bit to calm. ”If I was so fucking perfect, you wouldn’t have done it…” she bit down on her own lip ones more, but this time so hard she drew blood. She felt the urge to hit him, she wanted him to hurt just as much as she did, but she couldn’t. She loved him to good damn much, and it hurt her to do so, to love him. Why had she given in. this was her own fucking mistake, she should have been smarter. She saw how Azzy was hurting, why did she think it would be any different for her?

She clenched her hand, and in a speed that was too fast to see, she turned around and smashed her hand through the nearest tree, making it shatter around her hand, falling to the ground with a loud noise. Her eyes had turned all black by now, and her fangs was showing. Her hand was filled with splinters, but she didn’t care, maybe the pain inside her wouldn’t be so bad then, but it didn’t help. She stood up straight, her arms hanging down her side, her back against him. ”I… I trusted you.. You said you would never do anything to hurt me. You told me that night on the pier…” her voice shaking, trembling, the crying had now reached her vocal, and even without seeing her you could hear she was crying. Her hands was clenched, she tried to control her emotions but it was not going so good damn well.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: This... Won't be easy to tell you. - Chloe   This... Won't be easy to tell you. - Chloe EmptyTirs Jan 23, 2018 2:27 pm

Luca looked up at her again, about to answer, but when she elaborated, he just bit his lip instead, clenching his jaw tight, trying to concentrate on anything but the horrible pain inside he knew was his own damn fault. Maybe they had gone into this too fast. Too deep. He should've just stayed away... His last relationship went to shit as well, after all. maybe now he'd finally learn.

He winced when he heard and saw her punch straight through that tree, knowing that if she'd wanted to, that could've just as easily been him, as weak as he was opposed to her up here on land. His eyes were trained on her all the while as she straightened, and then... Ow. Ow, ow, ow. Another twist to the knife in his heart. It felt like it was trying to pound its way out of his ribcage, while also feeling like it skipped some beats... "I... I did." he muttered, taking in another shaky, deep breath. "I... I'm sorry, Chloe. I couldn't keep my promise." he took just a few steps towards her, reaching out his hand as if to lay it on her shoulder, but reconsidered the last second and pulled it back, letting it hang down at his side again. She probably didn't want him to touch her right now, or ever, and he really didn't blame her.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: This... Won't be easy to tell you. - Chloe   This... Won't be easy to tell you. - Chloe EmptyTirs Jan 23, 2018 2:40 pm

And there it was again, yet another sorry. But it didn’t change a god damn thing. She wanted to hate him, but she couldn’t, no matter how much she tried she loved him. And if she looked deep down inside herself, she longed to feel his arms around her, his warmth, him telling her it was going to be okay. But no, she couldn’t let that happen, wouldn’t. He had been with someone else, she wouldn’t forget that, she couldn’t forgive it.

His scent got stronger, and her senses caught him walking towards her, but she didn’t move. She just stood there waiting, deep down hoping he would reach out to her, do something else than just standing there saying how sorry he was. Show it, anything! She wanted him to make this all go away, to make her feelings calm, but he didn’t. She didn’t even know if he could if he tried, would he be able to stop her pain, when he was the one who caused it? But he stopped, and she felt the anger building up inside her, anger and pain all mixed up in one horrible feeling. She turned around pushing him a bit hard against the tree he had leaned against not so long ago, it was not so hard that it would leave him hurt, but it was hard enough for him to feel the anger building inside her. The black eyes looked directly at him, hiding the emotions she was feeling. ”I.. I hate you! I fucking hate you!” she removed her hands that had grabbed on to his jacket and she pulled away. It hurt her more than she cared to admit to tell him she hated him, because she didn’t, she loved him with all of her heart, and that was what she hated, those feelings. She calmed down just enough for her eyes to turn back to the blue-green ones, all filled with tears that slowly ran down her cheeks. A small whimper left her as the fangs pulled back, and she turned her eyes op at him, sadness painted all over her face, her makeup by now completely ruined since it wasn’t the waterproof one she had used today. ”I can’t forgive you.. It’s…. over… Were… over.” her voice broke as she spoke the last words, tears now falling uncontrolled from her eyes.

She had to get away, she couldn’t stay here, she couldn’t stand it. His scent, his voice, no she had to get away and fast. She feared what she would do if she didn’t get away. And that’s why she started to walk away. First she walked slowly, but soon she setted up the pace, walking faster and in the end she used her speed to get away, she didn’t want him to follow her. She just ran, crying with no control as she let her emotions roam her body.

//Chloe er ude
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: This... Won't be easy to tell you. - Chloe   This... Won't be easy to tell you. - Chloe EmptyTirs Jan 23, 2018 3:04 pm

He knew very well that she'd notice him getting closer, even if his steps were quiet as ever. But... He just couldn't. He couldn't grab her, turn her around, hug her close like he wanted to. He didn't have the right to do that anymore. Not after betraying her trust like that. Almost the moment he let his hand fall down, he watched her turn around, and gasped in surprise as he pushed him back up against the tree, her anger so very clear in the way she moved, the way those black eyes looked at him. And then... Those words.

Still looking her in the eyes, his own widened at first with something akin to shock, feeling his heart break into little tiny pieces from those three words alone, tears flowing more freely than ever before. He knew she'd seen it in his eyes, the exact moment she broke his heart just as well as he'd broken hers, and though he knew he deserved it, he still couldn't believe those words had just come out of her mouth... He opened and closed his mouth several times as if trying to say something, but no sound was able to leave his lips. And then... What he knew was coming, but still feared... Their relationship was officially over.

Despair in his eyes as she looked at him once more, before she turned and began walking away. He did want to follow her, but he couldn't. His legs just gave out under him, and he slipped down the tree to land on his ass, probably a bit hard, but he didn't care. He didn't feel it at all. He was numb from the inside out with grief and sorrow. His entire world had just left him.

He only got up almost an hour later when a text from Ashley reminded him they had a song to record today, so slowly, he got back up, and began shuffling his way towards Gaia, feeling more dead than alive.

// Luca out
Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: This... Won't be easy to tell you. - Chloe   This... Won't be easy to tell you. - Chloe Empty

This... Won't be easy to tell you. - Chloe
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 1
 Lignende emner
-
» Just two girls having fun - Chloe
» What would i do without you darling - Chloe
» En badetur i måneskin XXX - Chloe
» So, you wanted to see the studio? Here we go! - Chloe
» Apples and worms - Chloe

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum