Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

What am i? (XxX) (Fortidsemne) - Liam

Go down 
Gå til side : Forrige  1, 2
ForfatterBesked
Gæst
Gæst

What am i? (XxX) (Fortidsemne) - Liam - Page 2 Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: What am i? (XxX) (Fortidsemne) - Liam   What am i? (XxX) (Fortidsemne) - Liam - Page 2 EmptyFre Apr 20, 2018 1:45 am

Liam just chuckled, screams were like music to his ears after all, and it was fun to watch the little angel trying to move away from him like that, see the tears and the shudder when he stared him down like a lion would an antelope - predator and prey. That was, after all, much of what they naturally were to each other, anyway. An angel and a demon - natural enemies.

"Why I'm doing this?" he smirked, and leant in, eyes locked with Barry's, before he leant in to sloowly lick up the angel's throat. "Because that's what demons do, my dear. We eat souls. We spread chaos. Don't you know anything? Legends alone should have told you enough of us..." he half-growled, and bit Barry's throat, only just enough for a few drops of blood to escape, which he licked away before he leant back, just a tiny trace of blood on his lips. Now, he wasn't a blood demon, but he was an incubus, and he rather liked bloodplay - it was deliciously kinky, after all. "And I just told you; you really don't want to know how many. Suffice it to say I have lived for about a millennia and I've eaten a couple a month." he then simply said, running a hand through his hair and stretching a little, letting the tip of his tail travel up Barry's leg.

Barry, however, pulled another laugh out of the demon with his pleading, the black eyes trained on him once more. "Oh, you don't want to die again? You don't want me to eat your soul? Really. As if I haven't heard any of that before. It's boring." he sighed, and looked up at the ceiling for a bit. "... Anything, you say?" he then purred, looking down at him again.
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: What am i? (XxX) (Fortidsemne) - Liam   What am i? (XxX) (Fortidsemne) - Liam - Page 2 EmptyTors Maj 24, 2018 8:56 am

He smirked, and leant in, eyes locked with Barry's, before he leant in to sloowly lick up the angel's throat. Barry’s breath hitched, all he knew about demons was what he…he…what did he know about demons…if he did, he couldn’t remember it anymore, he couldn’t remember anything before waking up in a field…on fire…He snapped his head around when he felt the demon growl, and bit Barry's throat. A pathetic sound left his lips as pain started to flood through his body and blood tickled down his throat and pooled in the creek of his collarbone. He cried out when he felt the hot warm tong lick away the blood, his eyes flicked back to Liam.

Y—y-you –d-dd-don’t k-k-k-k-know w-w-w—what I –ww-w-w-want…B-bb-b-but w-w-w-why m-m—m-mm-m-m—mm-me….i…p-p-p-please….i dd-d-don’t e-ee-e-e-even k-k-k-know w-w-w-who I aa-am….i-i-i….jj—j-just w-w-w—want t-t-to l-l—ll-live… he weakly asked

Barry’s whole body was shaking in fear *boring…what kind of monster was is this guy…oh right….he is a demon….maybe I just don’t want to belive that someone so…so beautiful…could be this…this…I jst wanna live…is it really so much to ask for?.* y—yy-yes…a-a-aa-anything….i j-j-j-just d-d-d-d-don’t…w—ww—wanna d-dd-d-die…pp-p-p-please I w-ww-w-will g-gg-g-give y-y-y-you w-w-w-what ee-e-e—ever –yy---y-yy-you ww-w-w-want…. he begged
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: What am i? (XxX) (Fortidsemne) - Liam   What am i? (XxX) (Fortidsemne) - Liam - Page 2 EmptyMan Maj 28, 2018 1:40 pm

Liam just closed his eyes for a moment, taking in a deep breath and savoring the mix of smells emanating from the angel. The adrenaline from his fear… The pheromones from the lust… The special sweetness there was in every angel’s smell… It made for a heady cocktail, and all Liam wanted was more of it. More, more, ever more. It was a very pleasant plethora of smells, and soon joined by the coppery tang of blood as well, after he’d bitten him, and tasted the incredibly sweet blood. He might not be a blood demon, but he could still appreciate the sweetness mixed with the coppery taste.

“Why you? Well, because I happened to stumble upon you. You were just unlucky… Or lucky, depends on one’s view.” Liam calmly said, smiling at the angel while his hand slipped down Barry’s torso once more, hovering pretty close to a very interesting place. “Don’t everybody,” he simply said, to the thing about living. “I do, too, after all… And you know what? I need to eat pretty little souls like yours to survive. That’s the thing about being a demon. You feed off of other’s souls in order to stay alive, just like the humans consume the animals.” he stretched a little, until his back and neck erupted in a few satisfying cracks… And then he smirked down at Barry. “Whatever I want? Hmm. That could be a lot of things. Are you sure you want to make that deal? That I let you go in return for you having to do one favor for me, no matter what it is?”

What am i? (XxX) (Fortidsemne) - Liam
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 2 af 2Gå til side : Forrige  1, 2
 Lignende emner
-
» I can dance! I promise! - Liam [Fortidsemne]
» What does a guy have to do to get a job? - Liam
» Well well well - Liam
» You don't know me - Liam (XXX)
» Who am I? Where am I? Why am I here? - Liam (privat) (XXX)

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum
Athena :: IX-
Gå til: