Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

I didn't think I will meet you again after alle those yearsXXX- Liam

Go down 
Gå til side : 1, 2, 3  Næste
ForfatterBesked
Vivienne

Vivienne

Humør : Human chemistry is delicate. When they die, their bodies are flooded with hormones. Terrify them and you’re drinking from a well of cortisol. Blood tainted with fear.
Antal indlæg : 128

I didn't think I will meet you again after alle those yearsXXX- Liam Empty
IndlægEmne: I didn't think I will meet you again after alle those yearsXXX- Liam   I didn't think I will meet you again after alle those yearsXXX- Liam EmptyMan Nov 20, 2017 3:46 pm

Tid: 23:30

sted: Latenight bar
vejr: kølligt, men stjerneklart
omgivelser: en hel masse mennesker

Vivienne didn't have much time on her own, she was busy finding ways to sell things either paintings or things from her antique shop. It was boring pretending to be something she wasn't she hated to be nice and keep hiding the darkness she knew was inside of her, there wasn't many who knew the secret there turned her life upside down and made her take a turn for the worse. Before her transformation into a vampire she was sweet, loving and a bit navie, it was hard to believe that one time in her life she wasn't full of hate and darkness, it was especially for her just a distant memory and something she wasn't happy about and just wanted to forget, she never wanted this fate and she had never told her husband or familiy it was wrong she endured the pain and soon the pain became her friend and she learned to hide her true feelings because they didn't matter in the long run and after alle those years she couldn't live without the darkness. She was like always out on a hunting trip. Vivienne's eyes were black as the night and she was in her hunting mind, she acted more like an animal and it was in this state of mind that she let her darkness out,  she was a monster just like her husband wanted her to be. She had lived long on her own, but she was never truly free fo him afraid of him, she hated the thought of being  with him and being alone again, even when she was alone now, it was different from when she lived with her husband, he held her prisoner in  her own home, she didn't have a choice to choose whom she be with.

She stop when she caught a scent she followed it to a hurt angel, the scent of the angel made her even more hungry. She stepped into the alleyway and her smile was mischievous as she laid her head a bit to the right side " poor little thing don't you know that the night belongs to vampires" she said with a cold voice and her Irish accent. The only thing she couldn't hide, she was never really good at hiding her Accent and definitely not when she spoke in English, but when she talked in other languages it wasn't that bad with her accent. Her shoes made a sound as she walks over to the angel, the angel was a girl her blue eyes were getting more round and big as the girl l look upon Vivienne, but there wasn't any mercy to see in Vivienne's eyes. Her hunger drove her to kill this poor girl. Normally she wouldn't target women and children. After she killed the poor girl she came to her senses and look at her work. She didn't feel any bad feelings about killing her and she decided to go, there wasn't any more she could do anyway. She decided she didn't want to go home and just sit alone with her dog no she wanted to be on her own feeling some kinda freedom, she ended up at Late Night Bar, there where a lot people in the bare and she was slowly getting a headache because of all those mixed Emotions, sometimes her power was cruse and sometimes not. She had a power to feel people Emotions and use them to her advantage, but it made it harder for her to concentrate here because there were so many.

Sidst rettet af Vivienne Ons Jan 30, 2019 8:56 pm, rettet 1 gang
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: I didn't think I will meet you again after alle those yearsXXX- Liam   I didn't think I will meet you again after alle those yearsXXX- Liam EmptyFre Nov 24, 2017 3:30 am

Liam havde haft en af de lidt mere specielle dage idag. Idag havde han haft travlt med at bestyre stripklubben i Moonlight Falls, og de havde haft en masse auditions idag... Hvilket betød han egentligt allerede var godt mæt, grundet de forskellige han allerede havde haft sex med der. Det var efterhånden ikke nogen stor hemmelighed at ens test for at blive stripper der som regel var at få Liam tændt, og ansættelseskontrakten lidt var at have sex med ham, i alt fald hvis han var rigtig godt interesseret i dig.

Så han tog egentligt mest ud i byen nu for at slappe lidt af, få drukket en smule inden han tog hjem til Moonlight Falls igen. Og han endte som så ofte på Late Night baren, da han da heller ikke ville have noget imod igen at få hevet nogen med hjem, som han så tit gjorde. Han gik nærmest direkte op til baren og fik bestilt sig en god, klassisk martini, mens han så sig omkring... Og fik øje på en han mente at genkende, men det havde været så mange år siden. Var det virkelig hende...? Vivienne...? Nah, det var det sikkert ikke. Han rev øjnene væk fra hende igen, og koncentrerede sig om sin martini da den kom.

//Outfit og hår
Vivienne

Vivienne

Humør : Human chemistry is delicate. When they die, their bodies are flooded with hormones. Terrify them and you’re drinking from a well of cortisol. Blood tainted with fear.

IndlægEmne: Sv: I didn't think I will meet you again after alle those yearsXXX- Liam   I didn't think I will meet you again after alle those yearsXXX- Liam EmptyFre Nov 24, 2017 11:23 am

Vivienne didn't notice him at first, and it took awhile before she got the scent of him, she remembered the scent it was Liam and she was in a state of shock, but somehow she did manage to keep her calm. After all those years she still hated him and in the end, he was just as guilty, at making her this way as her family and husband were, she also knew that he was older than her and that she was unable to win in a fight against him. She made up her mind and went to the bar where he was, she didn't look at him when she came up to the bar. She had decided that best cause of action was to pretend she didn't know him, she was so good at pretending she had done it almost her whole life. Vivienne sat down at the bar and grab her purse and wave at the bartender to get his attention. She smiled when the bartender came over to her, it was one of those smiles she used most when she was on a hunt normally, it was flirty and still there were some mysterious about it too, but it look liked it worked " what do want, you can have anything and it's on the house if you tell me your name" he said and blink to her. She was aware of Liam, but still she was calm and she smiled at the bartender " my name is Isla Lennox" she said it was one of her many names and she didn't want Liam to find out who she was, and luckily she had so many names and she was  good at hiding her self from the world, with all those names, came different personalities, but it was the same for all of her personalities they were made to hide her from her husband and her darkness.

She smiled a bit nervous to the bartender, Isla was the closest she came to a human side and this part of her the most vulnerable of her personalities, she was not crazy she just played a part when she used those names. She was an actress and a very good one. She knew what she did maybe wasn't normal, but her life  wasn't normal it never was " can I have a glass of red wine please" she said waited for her drink to come when he handed her the drink  she turned and stared at the crowd and did see a table there was free, but she didn't go over too it. She didn't know why but she didn't. She probably wanted to know how much he did know about the violence her husband put her though and if he knew why he didn't do something to made it stop. she turned her head and look at Liam there wasn't any sign on her face to show that she knew him. she smiled at him still her flirty smile " what lovely night it is, what are you up to tonight?" she asked leaning her head bit to the left. She try to hide her headache from the emotions, but it was harder for her, and she finally did let her one hand there wasn't holding the glass of wine, carefully on her head for a bit before she again looked at him.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: I didn't think I will meet you again after alle those yearsXXX- Liam   I didn't think I will meet you again after alle those yearsXXX- Liam EmptyLør Nov 25, 2017 7:40 pm

Liam had been purposefully ignoring the woman he was 90% sure was in fact Vivienne, and had just started flirting with the young guy next to him instead, while sipping his own martini. He did hear her order, though, and that... Well, that was definitely her voice, and her smell, now that she was close enough to smell, too. He didn't let it show on his features that he recognized her, however - they hadn't parted on good terms and he was pretty sure she still didn't like him. Not that it mattered much to him, he'd moved on barely even a couple of days later. He hadn't known her for that long, not when you compared it to the rest of his life anyway. Sure, she'd been fun enough for a while, but nothing more than that.

He sighed on the inside when he heard her talking to him, but kept up his charming facade. "Just a second, darling," he told the man with a flirtatious smile, then turned to face her, raising an eyebrow as his old, charming smile slid into place, one she'd surely seen many times before. "Why, I'm up to what I think most people are, in the night life, my dear." he told her, shrugging. After all, didn't most people go out to get laid and have fun? Liam certainly did, and it made sure he always had plenty of food, too.
Vivienne

Vivienne

IndlægEmne: Sv: I didn't think I will meet you again after alle those yearsXXX- Liam   I didn't think I will meet you again after alle those yearsXXX- Liam EmptySøn Nov 26, 2017 7:02 pm

She smiled, her smile was a bit cold but he deserved it, she learned the hard way that she was his toy and when he was done with her she was left alone with her husband and she was sure he knew what her husband did to her " did I disturb you in whatever you're were doing" she said but didn't sound very apologetic, she found it very funny ruining his hunt and she looked at the guy next to him. It wasn't because she wanted to save the guy the only thing she wanted to, was to see Liam's face when the guy left and he was sitting there all alone. She knew she had upper hand in here if he was getting angry with her. He couldn't attack her in here with all of those people around living their life so peacefully not knowing about dark creatures sitting at the bar " are you really sure about this boy, because I can tell you he can't be trusted and if I was you I will get going so long I have my life, but it's my oppion she said and made it sound like she was worrying about the guy next to Liam. She looked at Liam and first time after they met she let him know that she knew who he was and she still was angry with him. She led the hand up in the air " cheers for untrusting people" she said and blink to him.

Part of her loved this little game she had started at first it hadn't been intentionally, but now she couldn't stop her self. In a way, she had learned the only one you could trust was your self. she looked at the boy and didn't know if her warning had worked or not, but it was out of her hands if the guy choose to go with Liam. She had noticed his smile, but this time it wouldn't work she hated it so much, that if she could erase it from his lips she did, but unfortunately she couldn't. She then turned her body around so she didn't have to look at him. She remembered how betrayed she had felt when she knew he only and been playing with her and her emotions, but then again the girl he had toyed with had been a bit naive a mistake she didn't want to make again.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: I didn't think I will meet you again after alle those yearsXXX- Liam   I didn't think I will meet you again after alle those yearsXXX- Liam EmptyTirs Nov 28, 2017 1:28 pm

Of course, that smile didn't go by unnoticed. Ah. So she was, indeed, still mad about him turning the blind eye and just walking away from her and her abusive husband. Oh well. Not like it had been any of his business, after all. She hadn't been a friend of his, maybe she'd perceived it like that, but that was her own fault, after all. Liam didn't really do the whole 'friends' thing... Except with Lilith, but she was a special case.

He sighed and rolled his eyes when she gave her 'worried' speech to the young man. As soon as she was done talking, he turned to see the slight worry in the guy's face... But he just smiled, and raised a hand to seemingly just gently brush the man's cheek... But his fingers touched his temple, and he looked him into the eyes for a second or two... Then the guy smiled at him again. "Go wait for me outside, precious. I'll be out in a bit," he whispered, kissed him on the other cheek, and then the guy did as suggested, walking outside. It was so easy to get what you want when you could make obsessive, intrusive thoughts appear in people's minds.

"It's your own fault, you know." he then just told Vivienne, that same charming smile still in place as he took a sip of his martini. "You could've just not trusted me like I was a friend or something." and then he turned away from her again, content to just finish his martini and go out to the man afterwards.
Vivienne

Vivienne

IndlægEmne: Sv: I didn't think I will meet you again after alle those yearsXXX- Liam   I didn't think I will meet you again after alle those yearsXXX- Liam EmptyOns Nov 29, 2017 8:10 pm

Vivienne turn and her face were cold, of cause it was her fault she should never have trusted him in the first place, but she was vulnerable and he used to his advantage. She never wanted to trust a man again after, they never did her any good. She wanted to slap him so bad, but she knew it wasn't the place to do that there were too many people and she didn't want to start a bar fight, she looked at the guy as the guy walked outside and waited for Liam. She wasn't finish with him and she wasn't that easy to get rid. She grabbed her purse and wanted to find the guy before he did. She wasn't going to let him use that boy like he used her. Before she went outside looked at him " you used me knowing how vulnerable I was so of cause it is my fault to wanted to be loved like a normal person" she said with her Irish accent and a cold voice. she then turned around and walk out to find the guy. She wasn't long and when she found him she grabbed his arm and forcefully took him with her.
Liam had used a power she didn't know what it was, but because of his emotions she knew the guy found Liam  
attractive, and that he wanted to wait for him. It made her sick to her stomach to know he didn't care about him or her in the matter of fact.

She stop bit away from the bar, not hiding for Liam he could see them when he came out, she couldn't see him because she was standing with back to the bar. Vivienne looked at the guy's  eyes whatever Liam did to him. Seem to work because the guy wouldn't stop asking about Liam. She then laid her head bit on the left side, wondering if he did the same to her back then. She didn't remember much about anything else than the betrayal and hate for Liam " I warned you, can't you see he is just using you to get his fix. I will not let you out of my side before you snap out whatever he did to you" she said actually beginning to worry about him. It made her a bit uneasy knowing that Liam could make her go away from the guy or worse things she didn't want to think about.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: I didn't think I will meet you again after alle those yearsXXX- Liam   I didn't think I will meet you again after alle those yearsXXX- Liam EmptyMan Dec 04, 2017 1:22 pm

Liam just smiled to himself and gently shook his head. He took his sweet time finishing his drink, knowing he had at least half an hour until the thought would wear off and he'd have no power left over the guy. She could try all she wanted, but the guy was going to be obsessed with Liam for a while, just how he liked to make them.

He had watched her leave, and now, he followed her and the guy outside, slowly. Soon, he could see them, and smirked as he made his slow way over there. The guy really didn't listen to Vivienne at all, he shook his head at what she was saying, and just kept right on asking about where Liam had gone off to, if he was coming out soon. And then he saw Liam making his way over to them, and a broad smile spread on the guy's lips.

"Don't worry, I'm here..." Liam calmly said, with yet another of his charming smiles in place. The guy instantly calmed down when he saw him, and tried to get out of Vivienne's grasp, to go the few steps over to Liam. "Why don't you just let him go, Vivienne? It's obvious he want to be with me and not you. He's not going to listen to you for quite a while."
Vivienne

Vivienne

IndlægEmne: Sv: I didn't think I will meet you again after alle those yearsXXX- Liam   I didn't think I will meet you again after alle those yearsXXX- Liam EmptySøn Dec 17, 2017 1:32 pm

Vivienne saw the smile and with an instant she knew that Liam was on his way over there and as she was aware she caught his scent, for a sec she tightened her grip, but she didn't want to break the guys arm so she gave up holding his arm when the guy tried to get out of her grip. she then turned around to look at Liam. She couldn't talk common sense to the guy so her last thought was to stop Liam in what he was doing, but she didn't how to and she did know that a fight between them was a losing battle for her. It was beginning to irritate her so much that she had a hard time  keeping  this guy from making a mistake " I know you did something to him, but you  know I will not leave his side on till you give up so if you want him you have to go through me and if it means we have to fight fine I will fight you then. If I keep you from him till your power is gone then he doesn't want to be with you " she said her voice was cold and warning. She didn't want to fight him, but it was the only way she could think of and the guy's feelings got too mix with hers and she had a hard time not feeling anything for him, but she for now had her rage and the rage hold her from doing something she would regret later.

She didn't want to save guy because she felt sorry for him, she didn't want Liam to have him, she prepared herself for the fight she would lose. all it took was for Liam to use his power and ask her to leave the boy alone. Just like that and then she had lost. She didn't  say much but when the guy tried to take few steps towards Liam she grab his arm and wasn't gentle and the guy started to make noises in complaint to her grip " I said no boy and I meant it, you don't want to waste your time on him you can find one so much more and yet you choose him" she said and she was getting angry. If there had been time she could have used her power to change the guy's mind, but still there wasn't time for it. Because it took a lot of time change someone's feelings. The guy was clearly irritated, but Vivienne didn't care he could get so mad that he wanted he wasn't a threat to her.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: I didn't think I will meet you again after alle those yearsXXX- Liam   I didn't think I will meet you again after alle those yearsXXX- Liam EmptyMan Dec 18, 2017 5:15 pm

Liam was still smiling as he stood there, his focus more on the guy she was trying to hold back from him, than it was on Vivienne in any shape or form. "Uhuh. And why do you think I'd ever give up when I can get a tasty little soul like his, hmm? If you weren't being so hostile, I might've even offered you his blood, seems such a shame that it's going to go to waste." he said, that smile still on his lips, and the power still clearly working, as the young guy still tried to get over to Liam, despite the incubus clearly talking about eating his very soul.

"Come on, give it up, Vivienne. You know I can make you stop if I want to, but I'd rather not force you unless I have to. Whatever happened between you and your husband, and yes, I know that's what you're still upset about, it was none of my fucking business so I stayed out of it. simple as that. It didn't affect me in any way at all, no need to get involved." he simply said, shrugging. Because, really - when it didn't have any effect on anything in his life, why the fuck bother with it? That had always been his policy. "We can stand here for a very, very long time if you're determined to wait it out, or I could just end it right here, right now. Or you could let me have him. Your choice."
Vivienne

Vivienne

IndlægEmne: Sv: I didn't think I will meet you again after alle those yearsXXX- Liam   I didn't think I will meet you again after alle those yearsXXX- Liam EmptyTirs Dec 19, 2017 10:10 pm

She looked at him when he said something about her being hostile, what did he expect, she was left by him in her own living hell and then didn't  understand why she hated him so much. He had broken her trust and he didn't act like he knew or cared about why she was so mad at him. Her eyes turned a bit and got a bit cold when he again talked she let the grip of the guy go and so soon she had let go of the arm. The guy rushed over to Liam, the guy's wrist was starting to turning blue. Liam's word hurt her and she had a hard time keeping her cold facade. It was beginning to crumble bit for bit and her more vulnerable side of her, the human was trying to get out " why didn't you kill me, I had been better of dying than living in that hellhole, do you even know what happened after you left not that you care, but I just wish things had been different" said still  not knowing what to do fighting wasn't an option she will lose when Liam got close enough to her to use his powers. She shortly sighed and she managed to get cold facade back up " fine you can have the guy, but don't tell anybody that you nearly crack my facade I will find you. I probably die, but be sure I will haunt in the afterlife too, if you say anything about it" she said and then she turn around so stood with her back turned not knowing what would happen.
Feelings were so mixed up in her head and the massive headache didn't help either, but she wasn't so sure that all of the loving feelings toward Liam was the guy's some was hers and it was confusing because she hated him too and that part was the biggest part of her " come on I have place were we can be alone if you don't mind I am not finished with you yet so after your launch at my place we need to talk and I am not letting your go with my own free will so please com along now" she said and her voice softened a bit, but with Vivienne  you couldn't let your guard down because she had spend so much time hiding her true feelings and never before shown anybody feelings she didn't want people to see and yet she  hated the way Liam make her feel so vanlurable.

she began walking not knowing if Liam would follow her,  but a part of really hoped, maybe he had changed but yet she wasn't so sure and then a thought came it made her realize that taking him home with her made him know where she lived. But she wanted to tell what happen when he left her, even when she knew that, he didn't care, but maybe she could close something from her past and possibilities wasn't that big because she knew that forgiveness wasn't something he deserved and she couldn't forgive him
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: I didn't think I will meet you again after alle those yearsXXX- Liam   I didn't think I will meet you again after alle those yearsXXX- Liam EmptyTors Dec 21, 2017 12:48 pm

Liam's weak, crooked smile widened as she let go of the young guy, watching him rush back over to him and immediately giving him the kiss he obviously wanted, seemed like the guy really couldn't get enough of him. But of course, with the thought he'd planted in there. Then Liam looked over at her again, and sighed, he probably looked bored, most of all. "Vivienne, what the fuck did you expect. I'm a demon. I don't do mercy. I do whatever the fuck's the easiest for me. So what if I hurt someone along the way by not caring about them," he simply said, and shrugged. because, yeah, to him it really hadn't been all that hard turning his back on the things that happened, no, it hadn't touched him,not one bit.

As he watched her turn he expected her to just leave, and he was already busy kissing the guy again when she... What. Did she really try to command him to go with her, with that tone of voice? No way. Especially not when he was this hungry. "Really?" he sighed. "Can't you just let the fucking past go and stop bugging me? Or at the very least let me eat my dinner, first?" he didn't care to wait for her response, now he simply picked up the guy and began walking into the nearest sort-of-private alleyway to start having his way with the guy. Usually he had more class than that, he'd planned on taking the boy home with him,but now that Vivienne was foiling that plan... He just had to do it semi-publically. He could deal with that. And he could be fast about it if he wanted to... It wasn't even two minutes later that both of their pants were open just enough that he'd started fucking the guy, though it was really hard to see from out on the street.
Vivienne

Vivienne

IndlægEmne: Sv: I didn't think I will meet you again after alle those yearsXXX- Liam   I didn't think I will meet you again after alle those yearsXXX- Liam EmptyTirs Jan 16, 2018 12:25 am

She didn't know what to say to him it wasn't  like she knew he was demon actually she didn't know for her it been real emotions and she had thought of him as an ally, she was devastated for years after when he just left and soon after learned the truth about him and it broke her heart, even more, knowing she just was tool for him and after she was so angry and wanted revenge. But she also wanted to forget, but hard for her to because of that she began to hate him. Soon after Liam had left her husband found out that she had been unfaithful and punish her even more after that. She waited for him finish his meal, but she wasn't finished with him and she knew that somehow she will end getting her revenge. She didn't bother them but waited patiently outside the alley. She could not let him go before she told him why she hated him so much and one thing she didn't do when she set her mind to it,  it was giving up.

Vivienne's thought was racing in her head, maybe she was better off leaving, but then was a thought telling her to stay, maybe she could get some closure and maybe she find something to help her getting her revenge, but for now she wanted justify why she hated him that much.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: I didn't think I will meet you again after alle those yearsXXX- Liam   I didn't think I will meet you again after alle those yearsXXX- Liam EmptyMan Jan 22, 2018 11:30 pm

This was so damn boring, having to do it as just a quickie, not getting to take the boy with him back home and have his fun with him for hours... But He guessed he could always lure in another one later. At least this would sate his hunger for a short while. So when he came, probably one five minutes afte rhe'd entered the street with the boy, he placed a hungry, demanding kiss on his lips, and sucked his soul right out of him, right then and there, savoring the taste as he felt the body in his arms grow limp, and simply discarded him on the ground like that, licking his lips slowly as he pulled up his underwear and closed his pants again. Brushing a hand through his hair, he walked back out of the alley, correcting his clothes as he did so.

"Alright. So what is your plan with this? Trying to make me regret what I did back then? Because I don't. Not at all. Never regretted it one damn second. Conscience is such a nuisance. Got rid of it long ago." he then asked the vampire in front of him, raising an eyebrow as he looked at her.
Vivienne

Vivienne

IndlægEmne: Sv: I didn't think I will meet you again after alle those yearsXXX- Liam   I didn't think I will meet you again after alle those yearsXXX- Liam EmptyOns Dec 19, 2018 9:44 pm

a laughter came from Vivienne when  he told her what she already knew and to be honest it wasn't her plan. She knew that he wasn't capable of regret and even to feel. She just found it funny to prolong his suffering and see how long she able to go before he was so irritate on her that he going to do something about it " I already know that you´re not capable of such thing like regret or feelings for you every body you see isn't much more than the next meal" her voice was very low and the smile on her lips showed how much she like that he stayed with her, even though she hated him and i probably hated her as vell, meeting him made her stronger and showed her what she didn't wanted to become, but she turned out just like him  after many years of torture and pain started all because of him had turned her and she was mere shell of the human she once was the Vivienne he once had known wasn't there anymore. Her husband and creator turn her in to the monster he wanted her to be and the monster she was and she liked it. He was right about Conscience it  was a burden she also got rid of a long time ago, and she couldn't feel bad about every one of the people she killed, if she did she wouldn't be able to function.
She looked at him nocted to him in a agreement " I should probably thank you because after you left my husband found out and got angry that he killed the naive and weak woman I was" she said while her lips turned in to pale line and her eyes got a bit colder. She didn´t blame him for her misfortune, but her hate was there because she felt betrayed  " I am nothing like the women you betrayed I am mere shell of her and my hate does not go unpunished, but To be honest  don't blame you for what happened to me Even though it pains me to say it, but it was so easy to blame you. Because you broke the heart of a naive and weak woman there wish to be loved" she said her voice was dangerously low and she didn't tell him all of it to make him feel bad she told him because she wanted him to know that she wasn't a pushover who felt for everything. She was willingly to fight even if it means her demise.

Vivienne turned around and kept on going she didn´t know if he followed her and she didn't care  anymore now she told him what she wanted. Vivienne had learned to hide her emotions and yet they went out of control seeing him. Did something to her and she didn´t liked it. Liam made feel liked that weak and naive girl she once was. it like she came back after many years.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: I didn't think I will meet you again after alle those yearsXXX- Liam   I didn't think I will meet you again after alle those yearsXXX- Liam EmptyOns Jan 02, 2019 9:52 pm

"Regret is nothing but a hindrance. So yes, I got rid of it eons ago." he simply said, and shrugged. Feelings were another thing - some of them was virtually non-existent for him, yes... But others were very much present, or he wouldn't do things the way he did. But ultimately, his goals were always selfish, even if it was things he did for Lilith, they were for himself too, not wanting the punishment that came with disappointing that lovely woman.

"And don't say it like most of your vampires aren't the exact same. Everybody's always looking for their next meal... Some more literally than others." he calmly said, stroking a hand through his hair. "Really? Is that so. I'm glad to hear. Naivity is as much a sin as anything else the bloody church tells people... Doesn't it feel good to be stripped of it? To be stronger than what you were?" he asked, one eyebrow raised as he took a couple of steps closer to her... Close enough that he knew she was within his aura.

Just as she was about to go, though, he had decided on something... And therefore, quickly reached out to grab her wrist and subsequently halt her in her movement. "... Care to show me the woman you have become, now? You've got me oh so intrigued. And I have the perfect place in mind." by the sheer excitement of what might happen if she said yes, there was a flash of the golden color in his eyes that betrayed his being an incubus, the demon in him way too intrigued by now to be wholly kept back.
Vivienne

Vivienne

IndlægEmne: Sv: I didn't think I will meet you again after alle those yearsXXX- Liam   I didn't think I will meet you again after alle those yearsXXX- Liam EmptyTors Jan 03, 2019 12:37 am

Vivienne was surprised when she felt his fingers wrap around her wrist and made her stop she honestly didn't think he wanted to spend time with her and the fact that he stopped her from walking confused her a bit, but when she turned around she saw the golden color in his eyes and she felt his excitement and something she didn't think she would feel again ever. Her body started to react in a way she didn't wanted. She looked  closely at him, but couldn't find any signs of it was his doing there made her body react like she was getting turned on, not necessarily wanting to sleep with Liam, but something was awoken in her even though it wasn't much yet. All the anger towards him  was slowly disappearing. When he asked her if she wanted to show him she took a deep breathe, part of her wanted to say no but what was holding him back he could just force her to go and there also was a part there wanted to go. She stood still having fight inside of her mind about what to do and to be honest she have didn't any place to be or people see " fine its not like I have anything better to do any way" she said still with a bit of a cold voice but it wasn't as cold as first. she looked at him and " you're right Atleast I am not that differnt than you, but I can't speak for all vampires" she said now without the coldness in her voice beginning to let the past be in the past. Her facade and hate showly crumbling infront of him. somehow she knew he had her right where he wanted her to be.
The fight was over and she again had lost and normally you wouldn't see her be defeated like this.

Normally she was maybe to scary to try to brake down her barriers she had build over the years , but she was also good at acting and knowing what people wanted, because of her power to senes and manipulate others feelings. Aeryn the girl he met had all those years ago was gone for good even though some feellings made her like the naive and weak woman she once was "you lead the way then" she said and a little allmost invisible smile was find on her lips.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: I didn't think I will meet you again after alle those yearsXXX- Liam   I didn't think I will meet you again after alle those yearsXXX- Liam EmptyFre Jan 04, 2019 2:21 pm

Of course, Liam could have hidden the golden color showing,if he wanted to, but really... Why hide it in front of Vivienne? For one, she was a vampire, and he rarely ever bothered tohide his demonic nature in front of vampires. Second of all, she'd known for ages just what he was, and indeed also what kind of demon he was... Which made it doubly foolish to waste energy on even trying to hide it - so he didn't.

Of course, his finely tuned senses picked up on the slight arousal from her - nothing new really, it happened to almost everyone he got near enough to, the aura taking effect... The one thing he could never shut off. He'd tried to, a lot, in the beginning... But after several millennia he'd given up on it and just focused on control to make it stronger if he wanted to, and that had paid off. But he wasn't going to use the stronger version right now... No, not yet. Maybe later.

The smile widened just a little bit, got a sadistic tinge to it, as he heard her answer. Slowly, he let go of her wrist, and ran a hand through his own hair, just to make sure it was still styled perfectly, as per usual. "Well then... Follow me." and so he began walking towards the Southside, a place where you rarely ever saw people dressed up as nicely as they were. But this was also a perfect place to let loose, as even the police didn't dare to come into this part of town, and therefore, nobody cared when bodies were found in this district. After a while of searching around, Liam spotted an alley where a drug trade was taking place, and gestured towards it. "Here we are... Ladies first."
Vivienne

Vivienne

IndlægEmne: Sv: I didn't think I will meet you again after alle those yearsXXX- Liam   I didn't think I will meet you again after alle those yearsXXX- Liam EmptyFre Jan 04, 2019 10:41 pm

she followed him, not knowing where they where going she never been in Southside and the things she knew about the place was things she overheard when people had spoken to eachother. A smile spread on lips and got even bigger when she senesed the people in the alley. She showly went past him and her smile turned cold. It was very long time since last time she indulge in this kind of fun. She loved to see the way the body gave up and how long it took. She loved to feel the  of fear when victims knew they never will leave alive. She made sure she didn't made a sound before she stod very close to people in the alley "mind if I join you" she said and turned her voice in to cold and dangerous sound. The guys got frightened when they know they weren't alone anymore. The guy closet to her draw a knife at her and it was clearly that he thought that he had the upper hand, but the smile stiffening when she went closere. it resulted that he stab her in her shoulder. Her eyes was so black now that the guys started to get the feeling that she wasn't normal. She laugh at his pathetic atemtp to scare her. She took the knife out of her shoulder without any emotions or expression. she was in her vampire mode. The thing her hunsband wanted her to be in. The monster in her was awoken " that's was the wrong choice buddy" she said whille grapping his vrist and forced his hand on to wall and took the knife and stab him with such a force that it went though his hand made a sound when it hit the wall. she had forgotten alle about Liam and she then she  grabed the guy who had stab her and forced him to look in her eyes as they turned to a light color of pink. She was started on changeing his emotions from  scared to a rage against the other guys. as she done she let him go and she smiled cold as she turned her face to the others in the alley. Hate was funny thing it could either eat up alive from the inside or make you do things you never thought possible " you know hate is funny thing it can ruined everything also you self and is so easy all I have to do change the emotions of singel person and boom your life is ruined, but it wouldn't be fun if I made him do all my work would it know she said and her voice was
contemptuous as she spoke. She liked to be the strong one. she grab the guys hand and took the knife out of his hand, she didn't care about if so she just rip it out and let guy start a fight. It first know she senesed a girl and widend alot as she went over to her, but what she guessed was her boyfriend step infront of her to protect her from Vivienne.

her eyes got cold as it irritated her that standing in her way, but there was nothing he could do to stop and in irritation she forced her hand in though his chest and rip his heart out. The girl screamed when se saw her boyfreind felt to ground death. she then grab the screaming the sound painfull in her ears, but she didn't care she was very deep in to her darkside and she didn't know if she would come back from it, was she losing control? She couldn't be. she sat down with the girl still screaming and let her teeth sink down in warm flesh of the girl, the girls blood was very fresh and she loved what the blood tasted like when people was scared. She sighed a bit when finshed drinking and the girl was laying death in her armes " you see i am nothing like the girl you once knew and normally i perfer to do this kind of thing in a place where I have my tools" she said, but couldn't sit still for long. The fighted with the one she turned in to rageing machine was deafeated and they started to attack Vivienne luckliy she wasn't alone she had Liam and the girl in her hands and swung the girls body at them hitting on of guys.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: I didn't think I will meet you again after alle those yearsXXX- Liam   I didn't think I will meet you again after alle those yearsXXX- Liam EmptyLør Jan 05, 2019 1:33 pm

Liam leant a bit against the nearby wall, a small smile blooming on his lips as he watched her get to work. He loved seeing formerly innocent, naïve people become like this... Loved to see the rush they got from doing this sort of thing, too, loved knowing that nobody was ever too high and mighty to not fall. It just took different things to break different people, that was all. Some were easier than others... And really, compared to other people he'd seen, he guessed Vivienne hadn't actually been all that hard to break. Certainly not if it'd left her vulnerable that he'd turned his back on her and just pursued other, more interesting things at the time once he was done playing with her.

That was why this was so satisfying to see - the weakness gone, seeing her embrace her new, powerful being... It was exhilarating, and his eyes didn't leave her for even a single second as he watched her perform her work, the work of a much more twisted and dark-minded woman than the weakling she'd been in earlier times. Especially that emotion twisting... That was an interesting ability. A very useful one, too, he had to give her that.

"Impressive," he answered her, after she'd spoken to her again. "Even better than I'd hoped for. It feels better, too, doesn't it? Knowing you're not at the bottom of the feeding chain any more. But rather at the very top of it. As dark creatures such as us should be." Liam smirked, seeing one of them trying to run out of the alley, past him... But they hit an invisible force field, and were knocked to the ground by the force of impact, making Liam chuckle. "Tsk tsk tsk... It's rude to just leave a fun little party like this, don't you think so?" he asked the scared girl, smirking before he let the other side of him show... Skin turning red, horns growing,fangs and claws too... And then the eyes turning entirely golden, and the tail and small wings back in place too, along with the longer hair... Displaying his demon form in all its glory. Slowly, he walked over to the girl who backed up against a wall in fear of the true demon she now saw before her... That was, until he stared her straight in the eye. "Don't move. Don't panic. Just sit here, like a good little girl, okay?" instantly, she sat still, nodding at his words before calmly looking over the rest of the horror scene Vivienne was creating.
Vivienne

Vivienne

IndlægEmne: Sv: I didn't think I will meet you again after alle those yearsXXX- Liam   I didn't think I will meet you again after alle those yearsXXX- Liam EmptyLør Jan 05, 2019 6:37 pm

Maybe she should embrace the dark side more, she didn't had the time to do it but what was the point in hide it. She wasn't what she was once and she wasn't a human anymore she was a vampire stronger than she ever was when she was human, she was powerful and she liked it why hide it. A smile grew on her lips, but it wasn't warm smile a friend would give you it was a evil more sinister smile as it was clear to her that she had been doing this all wrong all this time and more surprisingly it took the one demon she spend so much time hating to make her realized it. She wouldn't say it out loud and give him that satisfaction of him knowing she was agreeing with him. so ignored him while she  was getting up from the ground she turned around and stood looked at him while he was transforming in to his demon form. Vivienne had never seen a demon in it's true form and seeing Liam in his almost took her breath away, but just for a short while before her eyes turn to the guys there running, but shield of something stooped them and they felt down on theirs butts. She walked over to force field and looked at one of guys started sobbing because knew it was last time he ever will take breath on this world, but stop when saw that his sobbing draw the attention of Vivienne, it clearly made her angry he was crying she grab him in his jacket  and showed him her Sharpe teeth  with a inviting chuckle threw him over to Liam " care to join or do you want me to have all the fun? she asked him still laughing but not at Liam but the guy who  started to cry as like little baby.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: I didn't think I will meet you again after alle those yearsXXX- Liam   I didn't think I will meet you again after alle those yearsXXX- Liam EmptyTirs Jan 08, 2019 3:54 pm

Now finally a lot more comfortable, in his real shape - which, because of the wings, made sure that he got the vest and shirt off, too, displaying the perfectly well-sculpted muscles he had, being what he was - he stepped a bit closer to the carnage she was creating, now that he was sure the girl wouldn't try to escape again, not while the thought he'd planted in her mind lasted, anyway.

He looked down at the sobbing guy with his now entirely golden eyes - no iris or pupil to be seen, it was just all like liquid gold - and smirked. All the misery on his face... And a slight bit of confusion, too, probably because he was now within range of Liam's aura and would feel that slight sexual tingle, mingling with the fear in his mind.

"Oh, but when you ask so nicely... How can I ever refuse?" Liam laughed - his voice a tad bit growly, but also much more melodic when he was in this form - as he easily caught the human, when Vivienne threw him over to Liam. "Hmm, what to do, what to do... You know what? I've already eaten today, so I really don't need you... And you don't meet my standards, anyway..." Liam muttered with the sweetest smile on his lips, the sharper teeth he had in this form fully visible, after he'd looked over the pretty average-looking guy... And a second later, he'd grabbed him by the neck, and smashed his head into the brick wall behind him, his strength all the more apparent with the way the human's skull just crumbled like that, blood and brain matter splattering across the wall and Liam's chest.
Vivienne

Vivienne

IndlægEmne: Sv: I didn't think I will meet you again after alle those yearsXXX- Liam   I didn't think I will meet you again after alle those yearsXXX- Liam EmptyTors Jan 10, 2019 12:48 am

She smiled when she heard the cracking sound of the guys skull as Liam smashed the guys head in to wall. She must admit that there was something sexy about Liams true from and arousal of all the death and the power  Liam had turned her on. She was so bloody and for the first time in a very long time she felt that she could show who she really was without fear of being jugde. She grabbed the guy in her reach broke his neck. Before she slowly turned around looking at Liam her eyes was pitch black and her smiled grew a bit she didn't think that she was going to have so much fun especially with Liam. She went closer before her eyes turned to the girl sitting still with her back against the wall. She walked over to her. The fear in the girl was strong. She sat down in front of the girl and let her hand turn some hair in front of her pretty head behind her ears so she could watch the fear. A fear she had known for long time before she ran away what is your plan with this girl? she asked turning her head a bit so could watch him in the coner of her eyes.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: I didn't think I will meet you again after alle those yearsXXX- Liam   I didn't think I will meet you again after alle those yearsXXX- Liam EmptyFre Jan 18, 2019 9:53 pm

Liam's eyes lingered on the dead man on the ground for a short while, a certain type of glee in his eyes that he had never allowed himself to show when Vivienne had still been but a human. But right now, she was so much more, and he knew she could easily handle something as simple as that - while most humans would flee at the sight of how easily he'd crushed that man's skull.

"My plan? Well, I tend to form it as I move along, unless it's for a more specific task. Seeing as this is for our pure and unadulterated fun... Well, it can go many ways. Anything in particular you'd like to happen to her?" he asked after Vivienne asked him, as he casually, slowly, walked over to the petrified girl, reaching out to grab her by her collar and pick her up as easily as if she weighed nothing more than a feather. But to be fair, the average weight of a human really was nothing to a demon, nor a vampire's strength. He slowly turned her a bit from side to side, looking her over, clearly considering the numerous possibilities they had with her.
Vivienne

Vivienne

IndlægEmne: Sv: I didn't think I will meet you again after alle those yearsXXX- Liam   I didn't think I will meet you again after alle those yearsXXX- Liam EmptyMan Jan 21, 2019 10:11 pm

She looked at the girl before she looked for the knife one of the guys had used to stab her in the shoulder, when she found it she turned to the girl "let me show you the fun in a slow death" she said when she went over to Liam and the girl. The girl didn't like it. The fear she felt it and it was very heavy as she went over to the girl. She then turned to Liam as she invited him to help, she didn't ask him in words but in her body language. she loved see others pain and receive pain her self, she learned to love it whether it was her giving pain or receive pain. Toture was her life and she liked it, but she had been so busy with her painting and her shop that she couldn't find the time. Vivienne turned to the girl " it's gonna be fun at least for me and my" she said but stopped her self when she realize she didn't know what to call him they wasn't friends she wasn't sure he did friends, but what should she call him then "demon and me" she said and finished her sentence and for fun stroke flat side on the  knife girls cheek. she then stand up giving the to Liam and slightly turned her head to left side. She wasn't close enough that he could touch her, but he could take the knife. She still felt aura without knowing that it was him doing it.
Toture was her thing and most her victims didn't survive meeting her, she and for many years ago killed for fun, but long time ago. She looked at him and a flirtatious smile grew on her lips. Yet she didn't get closer than he could take the knife from her. She didn't want to end were everything started. Vivienne looked at the girl and smiled and then she grabbed her arm longest from Liam and sank her teeth into the soft skin in the girls wrist and drank som of her blood before she made some deep flesh wound with her teeth.

I didn't think I will meet you again after alle those yearsXXX- Liam
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 3Gå til side : 1, 2, 3  Næste
 Lignende emner
-
» Midnights strolls are the best - Åbent for alle
» What does a guy have to do to get a job? - Liam
» Well well well - Liam
» You don't know me - Liam (XXX)
» Hey! give me a job! - Liam XXX

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum