Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

San Francisco baby! (Fortidsemne)

Go down 
ForfatterBesked
Gæst
Gæst

San Francisco baby! (Fortidsemne) Empty
IndlægEmne: San Francisco baby! (Fortidsemne)   San Francisco baby! (Fortidsemne) EmptyLør Okt 21, 2017 1:10 am

Tid: 17:00
Dag: Fredag
Sted: Presidio of San Francisco
År: 1973
Omgivelser: En masse folk på syre som ligger og flyder
Vejr: En bagene sol
Tag: @Ylva
Outfit
Shoes
Hair

Azrael looked up at the blue maybe yellow sky, and sighed, *fuuuuck...how come humans...the dullest creatures on the planet...are the one who invent drug! like seriously!*. It had been a most tedious day, first, that bitch and her stupid boytoy had shown up and completely ruined what could have been a wonderful threesome...buuuuut nooo, they had to drag their stupid relationship drama into his bed uhg!

He threw the last of his joint to the ground, he packed the last of his stuff together and moved further into the park, somewhere with less tedious humans.

Azrael couldn't help smiling, the carefree and 'loving' (if you could call it that) energy that filled the air was almost as intoxicating as the drugs running through his system. He came to a stop when he saw a huge oak tree hang over a pond, he plumped down under the tree and opened his bag to see what wonderful things he had left after spending most of the day in the park stoned and high.

Azrael giggled like a little girl in a pet shop when he saw that he still had a buttload of 'LSD' and very expensive whiskey left *oh thank Anubis for cups!*. "This day can still be saved, ladies and gentlemen!" he shouted to the yellowing sky above.

He poped his pills and filled his cup or was it a mug hmmm, to the brim,"this is to you mother...my you root in hell...or where ever it is people like us end up ".

Azrael was a little to preoccupied with talking to the sky and rolling his umm 5th joint *shhh LSD, whiskey and a joint, best combination ever...sooo healthy....i mean im not dead yet...so what doesn't kill you makes you stronger*, to hear the loud thud next to him, he turned his head and gave the girl a confused look before speaking "ooooh iiiit's yooou"
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: San Francisco baby! (Fortidsemne)   San Francisco baby! (Fortidsemne) EmptyLør Okt 21, 2017 6:19 pm

Påklædning

Ylva had gone to the park in San Francisco, she'd met a few young men and women, she'd drank and smoked a little with them, getting pretty stoned, yet she excused herself after a while, when she saw someone she had met back in 69 at the Woodstock festival. He had offered her some acid and she'd happily agreed to trip with him.
However, she had smoked and drunk too much before hand, and as she felt how everything began to close in on her and how her body started to react negatively to everything in her system, she began to stumble away.. She almost fell over a few times, and retched horribly, as she got to a more desolate part of the park.
She saw a man laying beside her, as she fell over, in pain and cramps. And she was gone. No pulse. No thoughts. Nothing.

It only lasted for a few seconds though, and her dead body began to burn, only leaving ashes. She cravled out of them, looking two years younger, with a few touches of ash in her hair and on her body. She didn't care that she was naked, and that was the moment she noticed the man looking at her. She was still on hands and knees in the grass, as she looked at him and said with a gentle smile "Hey there Shoshanah.". The nickname was Hebrew and meant Lily Flower, and she had used it, ever since she met him the first time. She sat there, naked in the grass next to him, just returned from the dead, covered in ashes.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: San Francisco baby! (Fortidsemne)   San Francisco baby! (Fortidsemne) EmptyOns Nov 08, 2017 9:34 pm

Azrael just stared in fascination as her body began to burn, he took a sip of whisky and waited for her to come back. He couldn't stop the tiny giggle when he saw her crawl out the ashes butt naked, *weeel she does like to make an entrance*.

He gave her a quick once over she was after all very naked and well beautiful, Azrael giggled *nope not gonna go there again...last time was an embarrassing nightmare...and all i recall of that night was that we smoked all my weed*. She was still on hands and knees in the grass, as she looked at him and said with a gentle smile "Hey there Shoshanah."He smiled back at her "hello my evening star" his voice was gentle and full of fondness, he looked at her and made a slight hand movement and a new pair of clothes appeared on her body.

"Much better darling" was all he said and pulled her on top of his lap "don't start....and no funny business" he tried to sound strict but you could hear the laughter in his voice, he picked up his discarded joint and put it to his lips, as he blew the smoke out he muttered a spell so the smoke would create pictures around them "how have you been my evening star? long time no see "

///du må selvfølgelig selv vælge det tøj hun skal have på <3
kunne ikke holde mig væk fra Athena længere <3
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: San Francisco baby! (Fortidsemne)   San Francisco baby! (Fortidsemne) EmptyFre Nov 10, 2017 2:01 pm

Nye påklædning

Ylva smiled at Azreal, it wasn't often that she was reborn from the ashes that fast. She looked down her body and smiled, the outfit was pretty, and she liked it a lot. She sat down next to Azrael and took his joint from his fingers and let the smoke fill her lungs.
"I just died from an overdose, I could do better, but hey, at least I'm back!" She leaned up against Azraels shoulder and smiled, as she looked at the pictures, the smoke created. "What about you Shoshanah? What have you been up to the last few hundred years?". She let the smoke fill her lungs ones again, before passing the joint back to Azrael. She looked up at the sky shortly, checking what time it was, and the sun hadn't moved at lot, since she died.

//Sorry det er så kort ;n; Men er glad for du er tilbage, elsker dit svar + du har været savnet!! <3
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: San Francisco baby! (Fortidsemne)   San Francisco baby! (Fortidsemne) EmptyOns Nov 15, 2017 9:28 pm

"I just died from an overdose, I could do better, but hey, at least I'm back!" She leaned up against Azraels shoulder and smiled, Azrael warped his arms around her and laughed "you never change my star..." he really had missed her...100 years since he last saw her... how time flies when you are immortal.

"What about you Shoshanah? What have you been up to the last few hundred years?", "haha...you dont wanna know...a bit of everything...fucked a few celebrities got a STD...that was not funny let me tell you...my poor dick...but i got some pills and im all better...so I can have fun again, but you know me darling all i do is have sex...what about you?". He looked up at the sky and smiled as the sky became alive with colors of the sunset
Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: San Francisco baby! (Fortidsemne)   San Francisco baby! (Fortidsemne) Empty

San Francisco baby! (Fortidsemne)
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 1
 Lignende emner
-
» It's only business, baby [cw]
» A bar trip - Baby
» Baby it's cold outside
» What am i? (XxX) (Fortidsemne) - Liam
» Fortidsemne: Do I know you? (triple XxX)

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum
Athena :: IX-
Gå til: